Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by kiubiXninja Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:11 pm

i hear by join this campaign the black cat (this is a nickname) will be delivering some bad luck to your enemies

kiubiXninja
Usual Poster
Usual Poster

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 2 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 pm

And the darkness will rise along side of you...

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

And I'll smash stuff with a maul. In the name of the sun!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Now this is an interesting team...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Interesting. Yeah. That isn't really how I'd put it.

But it seems like it could work. In roleplaying and rollplaying terms. Even the campaign seems like it was always going to work around your characters, but that might just be slight alterations to my mind set. Either works.

But yeah, fun will happen. Fun Is Mandatory. It Is Treason To Not Have Fun. Are You Having Fun, Citizen?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:11 pm

comingdarkness wrote:Now this is an interesting team...

You mean and awesome team, right?

Speaking of rollplaying, is 6d+6 damage from a single hit too much? In fairness, it does require me to cast 2 high cost spells to buff myself - Might and Boost Strength. Oh, and roll well on Heroic ST. But nah, I won't dick around with the rules. Much.

And yes, friend computer. I am having fun. Why, even now I am reinstalling C&CRA3, where I shall lead our glorious capitalist forces to victory over the communist scum. I absolutely will not main as the Japanese, and any evidence that I have done so will clearly have been planted by communist spies.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Spiritcurse wrote:
comingdarkness wrote:Now this is an interesting team...

You mean and awesome team, right?

This is kinda what I meant. But also insane. Oh, and no, 6d+6 damage isn't over the top. It'll be good for the boss monsters.

I'll need each of you to PM me your character backstories. If you want to fit it in with the campaign backstory, that's on the first page, with everyone's character description. I'll even put up when I can be at Fanboy and on IRC there as soon as I know. Which might be from 2 hours to 2 weeks from now, I honestly don't know. But yeah. Fun. Or Erasure.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Insane? What could be insane about it? No matter that the only person who knows of my character that isn't playing responded with nothing more than "what the shit?" when told.

I'll think of one. Hell, I've got the bones of one. Big strong man. Man fight dinosaur. Man club dinosaur about head. Man fly away on dinasaur. Man land at other tribe. Tribe fights man. Dinosaur eats some of tribe. Tribe accept man as shaman. Man lives happy with grass-ale and tribeswomen. Man fall through time hole. Sun god laughs at man. Man survives. Man and dinosaur angry.

Hells yes, I can speak caveman. Don't worry, I'll tone that down in the game.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:42 pm

So thats your back story? fun Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm

I can make it more legible if you want, but that's pretty much how he'd have described it.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Naw, I can read it and its only talking in simply. Not like its a serperate language or somthing Smile
PLus could be more fun in roleplaying with the language barrior and stairing blankly at you for long periods of time as we try to work out what the hell you just said...
I support it Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm

I support it, too. Mainly because I think all PCs should seem like actual people with actual goals, but also because we'll end up pissing ourselves laughing at Adam when he tries to say some more complicated sentances in character Smile

But, yeah. All ready to go on my end, save for kiubiXninja's backstory. Got the basics of it, but could still do with the specifics ASAP. Oh, and a warning: This game is gonna be kinda dark, so there're gonna be in-canon character deaths. A lot of them. Just a heads up.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Oh, one other thing. I hope illiteracy isn't too much of a problem. I figured it fit, so I took it. So yeah, my written communication will be scribbles, my verbal will be primitive. This is going to get confusing.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Kind of dark?
As anyone on this legion on my views to that sort of story
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Don't worry, Spiritcurse, it'll be fine. Or at least, it should be. Unless you try to decipher any of the logic puzzles that I'm so fond of. Then, trouble.

Also, prehaps 'Kind of dark' is a bad way to put it. Maybe 'So dark it makes KULT look like a game for sissies' is a better way to put it. Yeah, that sounds about right.

By the way, I do actually own a copy of KULT 1st ed. Just for reference, although the rules are both fun and more brutal than the DH critical hit tables. Belive me, I've compared them.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:10 pm

DorianCreed wrote:Also, prehaps 'Kind of dark' is a bad way to put it. Maybe 'So dark it makes KULT look like a game for sissies' is a better way to put it. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Now you're talking my Language Twisted Evil
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Would that happen to be the language used in Metropolis? (Read the KULT link!)

EDIT: By the way, I hope you know just how dark KULT can be. Here's an example: It suggests you take a break every hour so that you don't lose it in the game. Not enough? Here's another: It has caused at least two murders and one suicide to date. Yeah, about that dark.

Last edited by DorianCreed on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Language of incredibly dark stories and such. Ask anyone that I carnt get enough dark stories and enjoy writing them. It means that I'm looking fowrad to this all the more Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kiubiXninja Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:12 pm

my charictor was originally a cat so dex = infinite lol!
kiubiXninja
kiubiXninja
Usual Poster
Usual Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:23 pm

It's a funny thing, but cats only have a DX of 14 in GURPS. You'd have thought it would be higher, wouldn't you?

EDIT: Check the first page for date. Time should be arranged by general consensus from all PCs and the GM, which should in turn be arranged by just posting what days and times are good for you.

Last edited by DorianCreed on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Nah, high basic speed though, combat reflexes as a racial, that sort of thing. They're fast, but it's mostly reflexes.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, yeah, but that's actually a pretty realistic interperetation of RL.

On a (rather annoying) side-note, I'm going to need everyone's character stats ASAP, now that we're not running this in person. PM 'em to me, don't wanna clog up the thread with excess stats. Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm

I'll send mine now
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kiubiXninja Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:59 pm

ill send soon i need to finish my charictor first
kiubiXninja
kiubiXninja
Usual Poster
Usual Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Brace yourselves.

We may be getting alot of new players. Just wanted to warn you guys about that, as it may herald the oncoming of a new troll-storm.

May Ao Have Mercy On Our Souls! (Anyone who's played Ravenloft will get that reference)
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

More people are welcome in my book so long as they can follow the story, take role playing seriously and dont join simply to feck everthing up
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

If they even try to feck everything up, Imma drop a quater planet on their ass! No, seriously. I will literally cut Mars into quarters and drop one of them on anyone who tries to fuck up this campaign. I'm a Paranoia GM. Deal with it!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next