Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Twilightwings Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:27 pm

This shall be awesome,Final Zanton versus all of us... we cand it uys because we have a secret team mate.. by the name of Yamcha. Nothing can touch the overpowering strength he shall giv us. We shall win!

Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 37 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 pm

[22:17] <@Dorian> The gargantuan Zanton is dissolved down to his component magical force, as is the smaller Zanton.
[22:17] <@Dorian> They are then focused into the apeture, which condenses them... and explodes.
[22:18] <@Dorian> Taking the citadel with it.
[22:18] <@Dorian> Everyone about makes it out with superficial damage, for whatever reason, in a escape scene that would make millions could anyone be arsed to write it up
[22:18] <@Dorian> As the dust and rubble clears, another figure can be seen in the rubble. The figure is basically a young male human, with red eyes and blonde hair. He gives off an aura of power unlike any of you have felt before.
[22:18] <@Dorian> The man cracks his neck and stretches. "I'm back."
[22:20] <Spiritcurse> "Back again?"
[22:20] <@Dorian> "Yeah, I'm back. Tell a friend."
[22:22] <Dark> "Not for long" Conjack growls from where he hovers, a hundred snakes snapping and hissing at the air around him
[22:22] <@Dorian> "Really?" Zanton smiles, and raises a hand nonchalantly.
[22:22] <Spiritcurse> "I'll defeat you monster, 'ceause nobody wants to see Zanton no more, leave you knee deep in a blood river."
[22:26] <Codex> After a few random spells, Codex stands and looks around, confused.
[22:30] <Dark> Slowly, severl of the snakes back up slowly as their jaws begin to glow whilst the rest of the snakes resume the relentless schreeching
[22:30] <Spiritcurse> "Let's try a simple thing first." Taking the advice from a tactical program in Aegis, I use my head in combat.
[22:32] <@Dorian> Zanton continues smiling and is promptly not affected by any of this. Except for a slight bit of dust around him.
[22:33] <Dark> Conjack roars out words in Darkling, words that are clearly not very plesent
[22:34] <@Kite> Aria points her finger towards the ground before Zanton and shoots her poison to see how he reacts.
[22:34] <Spiritcurse> "Listen, fool. I am "Fool, I am His Royal Hugeness, The Ascended Archbishop Grand High Lord of the Sun, Admiral of the Stars, Captain of the Moon, Thrice Blessed by the Divine Waters, Lord of the Dance, Master of Weaponry and Form, Attendee to the Creator, Supreme Protector Hrar, "Gives No Quarter And Fewer Fucks" Sun-God, Sol Incarnate, the Unconquered Sun, All Hailed by the Seven Suns, Defender of the Light, Slayer
[22:34] <Spiritcurse> of Fell-Kind, Bringer of the Funk, Dispeller of the Arcane Wards, Conquerer of Evil, He Who Smites, Light of the Ever-Soul, Fire Weaver, Executor of His Will, Magister of the Sky Court, Arbiter of the Flame and the Light, and Sexiest Man Alive according to SOLAR magazine, and I will defeat you. Stand aside, or we shall attack again."
[22:35] <Dark> "OH WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SELF RIGHTOUS BASTARD!!"
[22:35] <@Dorian> "What the shadow scum said."
[22:35] <Spiritcurse> "You're just jealous you only came forteenth."
[22:36] <Dark> "....I'm going to kill you in your sleep"
[22:36] <@Dorian> "Hey, kind of important over here. Hello?"
[22:36] <Dark> "No, just up for a second Destroyer!" I snap
[22:36] <Spiritcurse> "That's still only going up one place. And be quiet, number twenty-two."
[22:36] <@Dorian> "Twenty..."
[22:37] <Dark> "All you have done since I met you is brag and rant. I have had it!"
[22:37] <Spiritcurse> "If you wanted to be sexiest, you should have founded your own magazine in a parallel dimension."
[22:38] <Dark> "...."
[22:38] <Dark> "I used to have a magazine..."
[22:38] <Codex> Codex just stands off to the side, watching the argument, seeming a little distant.
[22:38] <Spiritcurse> As proof, I retrieve the front cover of SOLAR magazine on Aegis, and project it. An image of Hrar promoting his latest summerwear lights up the battlefield.
[22:39] <@Dorian> "Oh, I did not need to see that."
[22:39] <Spiritcurse> "Hey bitch, I'm number one. You know you love it."
[22:39] <Dark> "[OH MY GODS CAN NOT UNSEE!!]"
[22:40] <@Dorian> "Wait, you have gods? We're above gods in the Hierachy Of All"
[22:40] <Codex> "Are they allowed to print that?"
[22:40] <@Kite> Aria moves her head to the side in slight confusion not understanding what's going on.
[22:40] <Dark> "Its a bloddy figure of speech you idiot!"
[22:40] <Spiritcurse> "Yeah, turns out when you're god you can pretty much do as you please."
[22:40] <@Dorian> "Not you, sun fucker, wizard boy, or spider bitch. Hell, or you, shadow scum. Just me and Corruption."
[22:41] <@Dorian> "You're all worthless, and can just go and die."
[22:41] <Dark> "[On all save my host, I'll agree]"
[22:41] <Dark> "Shut it!"
[22:41] <Spiritcurse> "If you weren't technically correct, I'd smack you. And no I can't, we've been through this."
[22:42] <@Dorian> "What he said. Also, weren;t you banished to some indeterminate plane of... this has gotten stupid. I'll just erase everyone you know and love from time and space to get your attention, how about that?"
[22:43] <Spiritcurse> "Little impolite. Try this instead." I lunge forward with another headbutt.
[22:43] <Dark> "Not again!" Conjack screams out, suddenly turning back towrards Zanton with his voice in perfect unison with that of the Darkness
[22:45] <@Dorian> Zanton stops Hrar with a thought. "Well, to be honest, that happens without me trying. You know, it really is fun to watch people scream as they realise all thier loved ones have been dissapearing over time."
[22:46] <Dark> With a roar the snakes screaming begins to increase and pitch, a look of pure hatred glowing in his yellow light eyes
[22:46] <@Kite> Aria shoots her attack this time into the air so that when it bursts the poisonous web begins falls down on Zanton.
[22:46] <Spiritcurse> Taking a novel approach, I flex my muscles and wink at Zanton. "Maybe this doesn't have to end in combat..."
[22:48] <@Dorian> "Yeah, no. Not gonna happen. Also, you'd better not be trying any... excuse me, one second." The web flays in mid air, "Where was I? Ah, yes. You'd better not be trying any form of trickery, spider bitch."
[22:48] <Dark> Suddenly...the screeching stops completly and Conjack's face goes utterly blank
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "Why not? We can both shapeshift, if that's what's bothering you."
[22:49] <@Dorian> "But I really do not give a fuck for any sun worshipping scum like yourself."
[22:50] <Dark> "No..."
[22:50] <Spiritcurse> "Perhaps I could tempt you with a nigh-infinite supply of fangirls?"
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Try the shadow scum, he seems like he needs some right now."
[22:51] <Spiritcurse> "You really need to chill. How about we go back to the ship, I set you up with Fiora and Lucy and Violet, we drink, and it'll be cool?"
[22:52] <@Dorian> "Me or the shadow scum?"
[22:52] <Dark> Conjacks eyes glow a pulsating blue as his lips curl back into a feral snarl
[22:52] <Dark> "What have you done..."
[22:52] <Spiritcurse> "You. He at least got some before he went crazy murder style."
[22:52] <@Dorian> "Destroyed everything you know and love. It's what I do."
[22:52] <Codex> "That's rude."
[22:53] <Dark> "No...No..." his eyes burn "NOT AGAIN!!"
[22:53] <@Dorian> "Oh, and yeahNO." Zanton raises a hand and flips Hrar off, sending him spinning through a glacier some five hundred miles away.
[22:54] <Spiritcurse> After a couple of seconds of flying, I arrive back. "Really impolite. Fiora is one of my few fangirls who still has her... enough of that. FALCON HEADBUTT!"
[22:55] <@Dorian> Zanton dodges by disregarding physics for a few seconds.
[22:56] <Dark> "I WILL SHATTER YOUR MIND!!!" COnjacks voice sounds utterly insane as he suddenly shoot forwards, the snakes howling their scream as ball of pitch blackness fly out and beams of nothingness that can tear souls apart hurtle towards the Destroyer
[22:56] <Spiritcurse> "So, in the red corner we have an immortal bastard with wings. And in the blue corner we have an immortal bastard with glowing red eyes."
[22:57] <@Dorian> "Wow, he's pissed, isn't he?" Zanton says as he dodges all these attacks with little to no effort.
[22:58] <Spiritcurse> "He does appear so."
[22:58] <Dark> Words in Darkling and other forbidden languages screech from Conjack (his voice now much closer to the Darkness)
[23:00] <Kite> "Zanton I have a question... do you have anyone you care for?" Aria askes curiously trying to think of something.
[23:01] <@Dorian> "No, why?"
[23:01] <Codex> "Curiosity. Any particular reason?"
[23:01] <Spiritcurse> "Then you really need to get laid."
[23:02] <Kite> "Did you ever... have one...?"
[23:02] <@Dorian> "I had sex with everyone in your tribe, sun fucker. Try me. And no, I did not."
[23:02] <Spiritcurse> "Even... even me?"
[23:02] <Dark> "You should be gratful you dont!" I hiss "Or I would make you go though what you have done to me! THere is no word in the human language for what I will do to you!"
[23:03] <Spiritcurse> "Try 'fuck you up', it usually suffices."
[23:03] <@Dorian> "Yes, of course I had sex with you, full of all the diseases you are. Also, fuck you too, shadow scum."
[23:04] <Spiritcurse> "I'm a servant of god, I can't get diseases!"
[23:04] <Dark> Again the snakes screech out loud, a sound that seems to tear apart reality around him in its power
[23:06] <@Dorian> "Nice trick."
[23:07] <Spiritcurse> "Wait... if you had everyone in my tribe, and you keep calling me sun fucker... are you my father?"
[23:08] <@Dorian> "Of course. I am your father. That's why you have inherent infinite power over the aspect of destructionOF FUCKING COURSE I'M NOT."
[23:09] <Dark> "[If its any conselation your village was also had by the Heartless plauge]"
[23:09] <Spiritcurse> "Well, I've been able to do this for a while..." I bellow the Word of destruction a few times.
[23:10] <@Dorian> Zanton deflects the words towards Hrar's space cathedral. "Nice."
[23:10] <Dark> Rising into the air, nearly two hundred snakes turn and bellow the word of darkness in Darkling at Zanton
[23:10] <Spiritcurse> The ship is barely glanced. Aegis comments "Want me to return fire?"
[23:11] <@Dorian> The word is compressed by light stolen from Hrar.
[23:15] <Dark> Howling in rage again, Conjack simply throws himself at Zanton again
[23:16] <@Dorian> "Just stop. Please. It's embarrasing now." Zanton raises a hand and Conjack stops in mid air, suspended by some unseen force.
[23:17] <Dark> "YOu think i care!?" Conjack screams, his face torn in rage and mental agony "You have taken everything from me AGIAN! I have nothing!" The rest is darkling
[23:19] <Spiritcurse> With the subtlety of my usual combat tactics, I launch a wizard at obscene speeds above and behind Zanton. "Yeah, take that! Wizard to the face!"
[23:20] <Dark> Conjack pays no attention to this strange act, simply thrashing and snarling in an attempt to strike Zanton
[23:21] <Codex> With a gust of wind to cusion the contact with the pillar of energy behind Zanton, begining to float within the energy.
[23:22] <Codex> "So this is a thing."
[23:22] <@Dorian> Zanton turns around, and his eyes widen. "Nonononono this IS NOT HAPPENING! NO!!!"
[23:23] <Dark> Taking advantage of his distraction, the snakes resume their attack
[23:23] <Dark> "You end is what is happing Destroyer!!"
[23:24] <Codex> "Get in here, Everyone!"
[23:24] <@Dorian> "Yeah, no shit. You know what, shadow scum? FUCK YOU!" Zanton twitches, and throws Conjack at a nearby bit of thin ice.
[23:28] <Dark> As he hits the water, the sounds of howling snakes can still be heard
[23:28] <Codex> Codex appears to concentrate for a moment as he shouts, attempting to just drag everyone in via telekenisis.
[23:28] <@Dorian> "WIZARD! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! ANYONE WEAKER THAN A DEIIM CAN'T CONTROL THAT! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!"
[23:30] <Dark> Conjack blinks as he appears beside Codex, thrashing and snarling before looking around, his eyes bruning with hate "...."
[23:30] <Spiritcurse> "I'M STRONGER THAN HIM, I'LL DO IT! THE SKULLS ON MY CODPIECE GRANT ME POWER, ONE OF THEM MUST BE CONTROLLING STUFF!"
[23:30] <Codex> "I am to be stronger than a Deiim."
[23:31] <@Dorian> "...What."
[23:31] <Dark> "I will end him" COnjack growls "I have nothing left in this world now, the Deiim of Corruption flows through me! I WILL DESTROYER THIS MAGGOT!!"
[23:31] <@Dorian> Zanton's face falls completely.
[23:31] <@Dorian> "...What."
[23:32] <Dark> Conjack's laugher sounds with hints of the Darkness as he looks down towards Zanton "Shall I list all of my loved ones that died at your hands?"
[23:32] <Spiritcurse> "He's out-wizarded you, deal with it."
[23:33] <Codex> "I'm going to take a moment to do some rustling. What do you think is going to happen next?"
[23:34] <Dark> "For example..." He growls as his snakes swing back and vomit a series of orbs towards Zanton, Conjack listing a name with each orb fired
[23:36] <Dark> "This is for Harnit, Sarien, My family, Grantat, The city of Trapia" THe list goes on and on before his eyes burn as he fires a final two "And this...." He pauses as his narrow with a look of pain "Is for Evangeline A.K. McDowell. Who you took from me..."
[23:37] <@Dorian> "Fuck them, shadow scum, and fuck you too."
[23:35] <@Dorian> "You're going to harness the power of the Cosmic Keystone to empower yourself and ascend the state of Prensha."
[23:35] <@Dorian> The orbs hit Zanton in the back, fucking him up royally... at least, so it appears. He is actually unhurt, and really fucking angry.
[23:35] <@Dorian> "Oh, you are DEAD, shadow scum!"
[23:36] <Codex> "So, Why couldn't you do this? See the keystone and such?"
[23:37] <Codex> "Rude."
[23:37] <@Dorian> "I could see the Keystone becau-mmph."
[23:37] <@Dorian> His mout is zipped up rather effectively, which seems to piss him off no end.
[23:37] <Dark> Conjack simply says nothing, his face showing an almost numb expression
[23:37] <Spiritcurse> "Wahey, bitch. He headbuttable yet?"
[23:38] <Codex> Codex turns to Conjack. "Do you want to hear any more out of him, or shall we finish him?"
[23:39] <Dark> "End him" The words growl from him
[23:39] <Codex> "Well then,"
[23:40] <Spiritcurse> I fall into the pillar, unused to being moved telekinetically in a non-violent manner.
[23:43] <Kite> Aria falls into the pillar a bit awkwardly and lands slightly painfully.
[23:44] <@Dorian> A voice sounds from absolutely nowhere, "BRILLIANT! LET'S GET THIS STARTED, THEN!"
[23:44] <@Dorian> Time freezes
[23:44] <@Dorian> ---
[23:48] <@Dorian> Time unfreezes
[23:49] <Codex> "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE"
[23:49] <@Dorian> Zanton looks around, then looks up, scared at what Codex has just said. "What was that? WHAT DID YOU WAY!?"
[23:50] <@Dorian> "Oh god... it's back..."
[23:50] <Dark> As one, the snakes howl as their mouths seem to dislocate and open impossibly wide, each blasting out a beam of pure black oblivion towards the source of Conjacks agony "AND THIS IS FOR ME!!"
[23:51] <Spiritcurse> Looking somewhat annoyed, I increase my size tenfold and swing down on Zanton.
[23:51] <Codex> "I'MA FIRIN' MAH LASER!"
[23:52] <Kite> Aria simply skips the dramatics and fires her poison bullet.
[23:53] <Codex> Codex let's loose a devastating laser attack, shoopda'wooping in the face.
[23:54] <@Dorian> The attacks all fuse into one glowing, horrific figure of Hrar, charging straight at a terrified Zanton. The last thing that can be heard is a quiet "Oh, shi-" before Hrar's hammer slams down on him and creates a large enough explosion to end a small moon which is totally not a space station.
[23:55] <@Dorian> As the dust clears, nothing can be seen save for a fuck-off crater.
[23:55] <Codex> "Fatality."
[23:59] <Dark> "The judgment of the Dark Phoriah and the Darkling race comes for all..."
[00:01] <Kite> Aria slumps down with a sigh.
[00:02] <Dark> Conjack lands in the area of death, his face a blank expression as he looks around
[00:03] <Kite> Aria gets up after a small while before she begins to walk away.
[00:03] <Spiritcurse> "What just happened? I... I think I hit him a little hard."
[00:04] <Codex> "We rustled his jimmies."
[00:06] <Codex> "Also, we fired all our attacks at once, which became you somehow and then you hit him."
[00:06] <Spiritcurse> "I became an attack?"
[00:07] <Codex> "Yes, it was very interesting!"
[00:07] <Spiritcurse> "Did his skull survive?"
[00:07] <Dark> "If it did I would destroy it now"
[00:08] <Dark> As if to prove his point, Conjack spits on the ground where Zanton had been standing
[00:08] <Spiritcurse> "I need it", I reply, gesturing to my crotch.
[00:08] <Dark> "I'm not going to ask"
[00:11] <Codex> "Where has Aria gone?"
[00:11] <Codex> "They weren't absorbed by the blast, were they?"
[00:12] <Dark> I look in the direction Aria went before sighing heavily and closing my eyes, reaching my mental pressence through the bonds of hearts
[00:14] <Dark> Eyes shooting wide open, Conjack's body explodes into a cloud of black mist and he is gone
[00:18] <Codex> "So that's it, we're free. But let's make sure destruction is still possible..." Codex turns to Hrar. "Do something Hrary."
[00:18] <Spiritcurse> I summon alcohol and bitches.
[00:19] <@Dorian> You summon alcohol and bitches
[00:19] <Dark> somewhere far away, Conjack groans
[00:19] <Codex> Suddenly, Dance club.
[00:20] <Spiritcurse> I dance. My apparently elven bitches do the same. A jazzy techno beat plays.
[00:21] <@Dorian> The jazzy techno beat cuts out, to be replaced by Dancing Queen, by Abba
[00:24] <Codex> "I like it."
[00:25] <@Dorian> .//////|}}|{{{{{I}{] ~ [}{|/THE END\|}{] ~ [}{I}}}}}|{{|\\\\\\.
[00:25] <Codex> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
[00:25] <Dark> [No outro from Brian?]
[00:25] <Codex> Wasn't Brian murdered?
[00:25] <Codex> Let John Smithu do it.
[00:25] <Dark> [he came back]
[00:25] <@Dorian> Yes, actually, yes he was.
[00:25] <Dark> [oh yer...wrong guy]
[00:26] <Codex> HOLY SHIT IT WAS THE NARRATOR ALL ALONG
[00:27] <@Dorian> Sure, it was, good job. Also, I have issues with this script! It doesn't explain anything! Everything is all out of nowhere, and makes no sense! What are the Prensha? What are the Raksha? What the fuck is this even!?
[00:27] <Kite> "Calm down people... none of this matters... lets just go ... do what ever we were doing before."
[00:27] <@Dorian> But it does! It's annoying me!
[00:27] <@Dorian> The stupid writers left some massive holes in the plot!
[00:27] <Dark> [Hate the writer!]
[00:27] <Kite> "Okay... I'll show you how this all makes sense."
[00:27] <@Dorian> Who's going to fix them? WHO!?
[00:28] <Kite> "You will... eventually."
[00:29] <Codex> I know how to explain it.
[00:29] <Codex> > WIZARD
[00:30] <@Dorian> Stop speaking in Green Text, you're not supposed to let people know we can do that!
[00:30] <Codex> Oh no! Is that one of the rules?
[00:30] <@Dorian> Nope
[00:31] <@Dorian> It's just one of those things that you kind of do, you know?
[00:31] <Codex> Alright, Will do.

Everyone Else's Desire PMs (Guess who's who)

[23:47] <Dorian> "You desire the return of your loved ones. This does not meet the criteria. You will be granted the power you need temporarily, and your desire will be granted."

[23:47] <Dorian> "You desire happiness for your friends and yourself. This does not meet the criteria, but is admirable. You will be granted the power you need, and your desire will be granted."

[23:47] <Dorian> "You desire the return of your village. This does not meet the criteria. You will be granted the power you need temporarily, and your desire will be granted

PM bit that explains the whole "Codex's New Ventures Into What The Fuck"

[22:20] <Dorian> You feel an odd pull, as if your concious mind was being taken somewhere else.
[22:27] <Dorian> "Do not worry, you will not be harmed. We are contacting you about what you are, and what you will be."
[22:28] <Codex> [Oh alright then... and what's that?]
[22:29] <Dorian> "One of us. One of the Raksha."
[22:31] <Codex> [Oh, well that's certainly interesting. Though I feel this might not be an excellent time.]
[22:34] <Dorian> "Do not worry, this will not intefere with your real self. You will do as you would, and will, there, whilst you speak to us."
[22:37] <Codex> [I see. I must say, this is fairly bewildering.]
[22:37] <Codex> [Think.]
[22:38] <Codex> [Thing. I don't know at the moment.]
[22:39] <Dorian> "It is often indeterminate. Do not worry, it will make sense in time."
[22:41] <Codex> [All right, so, what is a Raksha?]
[22:50] <Dorian> "For that to be answered, the Hierachy Of All must be explained. Deiim rule over Gods, who rule over Mortals. Angels and Demons are on about the same level as Gods, though with as much authority as Mortals. All of these are known as the Prensha, the Beings of Stability. They are on a level with the least of the Raksha, the unformed beings of Chaos known as Aether Spawn. The Prensha and the Aether Spawn are both servant to the Aether Lords, which is what we, and soon you, are."
[22:55] <Codex> [An Aether Lord... that certainly sounds like fun.]
[22:56] <Dorian> "It is. You rule over all Reality you know of currently, and answer only to the Akasha. However, that only happens when you step out of line with the ruleless rules of the Aether."
[23:03] <Codex> [I'm assuming it's difficult to break ruleless rules.]
[23:03] <Dorian> "Oh, you have no idea."
[23:04] <Codex> [So, what do I... do?]
[23:06] <Dorian> "Rule everything everywhere ever. But first, you must ascend to have ascended."
[23:07] <Codex> [Sounds like fun, how did you do that?]
[23:10] <Dorian> "You must get to the focus of the Cosmic Keystone. Take your friends. You will be able to stop the rouge element."
[23:11] <Codex> [The Cosmic Keystone. Where, When and how is that?]
[23:13] <Dorian> "It is where the rouge element's cathedral was, it is everywhen, and it will appear as a beam of infinite mana to your magical senses
[23:13] <Dorian> "
[23:14] <Dorian> "Sorry about the mix up on the speech marks, we're not used to doing this."
[23:15] <Codex> [It's alright, I do it all the time.]
[23:16] <Codex> [What do I do with it?]
[23:16] <Dorian> "Indeed. Also, you seem to have spotted the pillar. Distract him, and get into it."
[23:19] <Codex> [Thank you, I'll attempt that right now.]
[23:20] <Dorian> "Nice."
[23:29] <Dorian> "...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!"
[23:29] <Dorian> "You know what? Tell him. We want to see his face."
[23:44] <Dorian> "Yo, dude, Freedom's your one main desire, right?"
[23:45] <Codex> [Yes?]
[23:45] <Dorian> "Sweet, that's the criteria done, welcome to the ranks of the Aether Lords.
[23:45] <Dorian> "
[23:45] <Dorian> "AGAIN WITH THE SPEECH MARKS"
[23:47] <Codex> [Don't worry about it, it happens.]
[23:50] <Dorian> "Oh, yeah, he has a stutter."
[00:00] <Dorian> "Dude, don't forget the time ripples"
[00:01] <Dorian> "And you should probably explain this in character as well."

And, finally, Hrar, Codex, and John Smith's telepathic communications.

[23:18] <Codex> [I need to be in the giant invisible magic pillar behind him. Throw me as fast as you can, don't think about it, just do it.]
[23:18] <Codex> [Directly above him.]
[23:18] <@Dorian> "Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?"
[23:18] <Spiritcurse> [Fuckin' trolls.]
[23:19] <@Dorian> "Oh, shut up. Anyway, we suggest you do as he asks."
[23:20] <@Dorian> "Good shot."
[23:20] <Spiritcurse> [Thank you. Now, this is odd. This is supposed to be a private channel]
[23:21] <@Dorian> "It is. We kind of ignore those restrictions."
[23:22] <Spiritcurse> [Impolite. This channel is used for emergencies and naked pictures only]
[23:22] <Codex> [Wat do?]
[23:23] <@Dorian> "Get everyone else in. Now."
[23:23] <Codex> [Oh of course!]
[23:32] <Codex> [Is this where we get him mad?]
[23:32] <@Dorian> "It is. Go on. Do it. It'll be funny."
[23:37] <@Dorian> "OH SWEET DEADPOOL YES!!!!"
[23:38] <@Dorian> "DO IT! FINISH HIM!"
[23:39] <@Dorian> "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE"
[23:42] <@Dorian> "Come on, one more to go...£
[23:42] <@Dorian> "FUCKING POUND SIGNS!!!"
[23:55] <@Dorian> "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARy1PR1VAkg"
[00:03] <Codex> [I don't even.]
[00:03] <@Dorian> "Dude, brackets."
[00:04] <Codex> "Oh, of course."

Last edited by DorianCreed on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Lol at the codex talk.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 pm

The End:

It is far better to be blind thought Conjack Darkright, than to know that your eyes work perfectly yet there is nothing but oblivion around to be seen.
Pushing though the oblivion of a night darker than any he had ever know and plunging down through a shadow that stretched out in every direction, ceaseless in the nothingness that grabbed around him and seemed to strive to crush the life from his heart to feed an eternal hunger. Had any other life form attempted this journey, they would have been crushed and assimilated by the blackness, their minds torn and their hearts shattered by a tempest of dark desires and pleasure. This was the world of the Darkness itself, a plane of existence where the Darkness dug its power into the very air itself forming a world void of life.
But Conjack had lived his entire life in the blackest shadows and the crushing oblivion that swept around him found no precise within his mind.
Flashes of dark light echoed in the blackness, flashing images of death and a war older than times itself playing out from his own memories like lightning through fog but the last Darkling flew on, deeper into the oblivion towards the very centre of the world that was the Darkness. He knew that he couldn’t allow himself to pause for thought as he passed; to allow memories to take him now would mean oblivion, so he simply flew onwards, his eyes pulsating a deep blue light as the dark power still held within him fought for survival against the crushing darkness around.
It was two days after the final battle had been fought against the Destroyer, two days after Conjack had felt the world he had known be obliterated around him again by the same being that had caused the end of his own race, only to have the world appear around him again within the same day. Friends and students he had loved and fought to defend yet seen die around him had suddenly appeared once again. Mahora Academy stood tall once again, the world suddenly untouched by horrors that had been inflicted upon it and memories of all those who had been lost now living their lives completely ignorant to what had occurred.
No…Run Conjack!!”
Muttering a curse in his native language, Conjack shook his head and reformed the mental barriers of his mind against the shadows attempt to invade him. He couldn’t allow himself to think about the destruction of the last (Now none existent) year, the echoing memory of his own mothers voice testament to the fact he had allowed himself to become distracted.
Yes, the world was returned to what it had been before, but for one great difference. The Darkness had been robed from his mind.
Conjack’s conscious mind felt somehow empty without the presence of the Darkness, like a piece of him was missing but he felt as though he could see clearly for the first time. It was a chance for him to finally live a life free of the curse that had made him into the Dark Pariah feared and hated by the few that knew of his existence.
But first…Conjack had something he had to do first. Something he had been putting off for the passing millennia he had spent hiding in the human world.
He was going home…
As if on que to his thoughts, the oblivion around him began to lift and Conjack could see the shapes of small buildings and roads begin to take shape below, rising to greet him as if forming from the blackness. As his body began to shimmer in the night around him, light that emitted from nowhere in just enough volume to make the village below appear to be held in an eternal twilight, Conjack saw streets cluttered with destruction and bodies that hadn’t changed or moved an inch in over five millennia. Fires flickered into life before him as a scene that she remembered well from his childhood rose back into reality before his eyes.
The Darkness had created a welcome for its host, it had rebuilt the village perfectly to how it had been during the night of Zanton’s attack there millennia ago, the night that the Darkness had awoken within in and his life had become what it had been since. In this world the Darkness was god, master of all things before him, and it had put great effort into making the image of hell and death that now spread out before him.
A cathedral of memories built to his pain.
As the oblivion that formed the gateway to what was once the Darkling home world fell away, Conjack allowed himself a moment to mourn the village that had been his home as a child, a village full of friends and family that had died in a single night…the night he had first faced Zanton and first felt the cold embrace of the Darkness. This was a world that had not been as lucky as the one he called home now, a plane of existence that had faced a terrible series of events (of which Zanton had merely been the spark to the fuse) and had been lost into the Darkness.
Landing in the street outside of the only house to stand intact, Conjack forced himself to not look at the body of a man he recognised as the father of a Darkling child he had once played with as he turned and walked up towards the door. Reaching out to the handle, he had to mentally force himself to push it open and enter the house that he had been born in and was immediately greeted by the sight of death.
In the entrance to the house itself the walls were coated in thick puddles of blood that even now slowly dripped onto the ground, as if they had only been spilled there moments ago and a permanent cloud of blackness crept across every surface, a preservation spell that Conjack recognised as being the same used upon the pictures he still kept of his family, a power that kept them safe for the eternity that had passed.
[I left it here for you Jackie] The voice of the Darkness echoed though his mind, finally sounding out after being quite for so long, the first time he had heard its whispered tones since the battle [Even as your world burned and the Heartless plague consumed everything in sight, I kept your home safe. Just the way it was when you left it]
Conjack didn’t reply as he looked around the empty corridor, his eyes slipping into a blurry mess for a second as he took in the shadows that hung from the walls and tears that had been tore across the stairs and carpets. Moving into what had once been the living room, he saw tables overturned and shattered with blood staining the glass of the windows still wet as it glistened in the darkness that hung over the room like choking gas.
[It has always been waiting Jackie…your home. Do you remember it? Those years of innocence? When the Dark Pharaoh was but a child playing and laughing? Coming home for dinner with his family? A mother? A father? Brothers and a baby sister?]
“Shut up…”
[Do you remember the friends who you saw screaming and dying as Zanton butchered them? Running through streets of fire and death as you came here only to find your own brothers taken by their darkness? Do you remember the fear?]
“Shut up!”
The snake gave a hiss as Conjack hurled a wooden cup that had stood on a table towards it, the cup slamming against the wall a few inches from its face with a loud thud. Its eyes narrowed as it watched the cup fall to the ground and roll away across the floor before looking back towards its host.
[Do you remember how I saved you?] It asked, its voice suddenly quiet and almost solemn [I was the one that plucked a child from the fires of hell and watched over him as he grew. I was the one who took you to that world you live in now and protected you, I always have. And now here you stand, all grown up]
Conjack simply shot the snake a look, not sure if it was being sarcastic in its apparent nostalgia, before walking beginning to cross the room towards the door on the far end of the wall. The Darkness said nothing more as it watched him walk across the room, its yellow eyes glowing an eerie light though the dark cloud that surrounded it and its thin lips curling back to reveal rows of long sharp teeth. It did however, utter a slight chuckle as it saw Conjack stop abruptly in his walking and look down towards the rubble clotted ground.
Conjack made no sound as he bent down and pulled a chunk of fallen roof away to reveal a tiny doll lying on the floor, a purple fur coat caked in dust and ash that blew around it in a none existent wind as he slowly picked it up. The fabric made doll smiled back up at him with a crudely made, had sown grin that left Conjack speechless as he felt a memory of a girl that he had pushed from his mind long ago smash its way to the front of his mind at the sight of the doll.
“Brother help me! Something’s wrong with Drata he’s…AAAHH!”
Conjack swore loudly as he slammed his free palm against his eyes, trying to drive make the memory of a young girls screaming, a child no less than five begging him for help as their brothers were lost to their own Darkness and turned upon them. He remembered being able to do nothing but watch as his brothers caught his sister and…and….
[Remembering something Jackie?]
Fighting back the urge to scream at the Darkness, Conjack simply muttered some words in Darkling as he stood back up and looked around him at the house, closing his eyes as he tried to fight back the mental images that the Darkness was bringing back up from his memories. Looking down he could see the blackness creping around his legs and cursed as he realised they were seeping into him, bringing the Darkness back into his body.
He had been here to long…
[You should be thankful…]
“Of what? That you saved me from dying that night?”
The Deiim didn’t reply as it looked at him and Conjack sighed as he began to walk back the way he had come, ready to leave the house behind him.
[Where are you going?] The Darkness snarled [You will leave me like this? What will you do? Go back to that vampire you fought so determinedly for and live happily ever after?]
“That’s the plan yes”
[How long do you think she will last?] A flash of anger spread across the snake as it growled [She will die or leave you eventually just as everyone you have ever known has. I am the only one who can stand beside you for eternity Jackie. Our bond will never be broken by something as worthless as that barbarians power!
Conjack didn’t reply as he pulled open the door and sighed as he pulled himself out of the embrace of the shadows beneath him.
[This isn’t over Jackie!] The snake snarled, its yellow eyes glowing with an anger he had not seen within them since the time of the Darkling war [It will never be over!]
“I never doubted that” Conjack simply replied as he stood at the mouth of the door, his head turning slightly so that he could fix the snake with a single eye. For a moment he felt a twinge of sorrow as he saw the being that had been his only companion for an eternity gaze at him with at him from the ruins of his own home but pushed the feeling aside “I would honestly be very disappointed in you if it was”
Turning away from the snake that had plagued his life for eternity, Conjack Darkright slowly walked towards the door of the house, slipping the doll he still held in his hand into his coat pocket as he went. A pair of black tendrils ripped from the ground and gripped the door in a desperate attempt to keep him there but with a wave of his hand they exploded into smoke and the room echoed with the roar of the Darkness. As he stepped back into the blasted street, the snake made no attempt to follow and he slowly rose back into the air, ready to begin the journey back to Mahora Academy and the new life that awaited him. One of peace where he could find respite and companionship, joy and love, all things he had thought lost to him when the buildings beneath were destroyed in the furnace of war.
[You will need me soon Conjack Darkright!] The voice of the Darkness called out after him, growing ever weaker as the distance between the two increased [You story does not end here and it cannot continue without the Darkness! Soon you will beg for me to return to you and then I shall have my revenge upon all those who have wronged us!]
Ignoring the broken promises of the parasite he was shunning, Conjack faded into the eternal night and began the transition between the worlds, leaving his home world behind him along with the past of pain and death that had plagued him all his life. The choking nothingness wrapped around him again but he pushed through without so much as registering it, a smile creeping across his tired face as the nothing subsided and he saw fields of green open up beneath him. The air was filled with a thousand smells as the ash of darkness from his broken home were washed away in the wind and his vision was filled with the colours of a world filled with millions of unique beings and hearts. Below he could see the students and teachers of Mahora Academy moving between classes and dorms, hundreds of people of all shapes and hearts moving around like working ants as they moved about little lives the little lives that he had fought to give them and cared so much for.
Like a phoenix of old from the flames, the world below him had returned from the destruction that Zanton the Destroyer had inflicted upon it, a second chance his own world have never been offered, and he was proud to be able to stand beside it to guide it into the future from the behind the scenes. It felt like he was making up for the failures he had done during the war…
Shaking his head clear of such thoughts, Conjack began to descend towards the area, his black wings of smoke flickering in the air as his eyes glowed a pale blue, focusing upon a trio of figures that stood to the side of the main building, overseeing the construction of a much smaller cabin like house on the edge of the school grounds. He couldn’t help but smile as his keen vision noted picked out the shape of a girl with long blonde hair flanked by two green haired figures, one of whom was nothing more than a hovering doll, and he cleared his throat as he landed behind them.
Turning to face, Conjack gave a broad smile to the girl he knew had gotten him to where he was now, the vampire that had proven to be the greatest thing to ever happen to him and who had saved his life in more ways than she could possibly know. Thanks to her he was no longer the Dark Pariah, for he was no longer an outcast. For a terrible few moments during the final battle, she had been lost to him but now she stood before him again, smiling upwards as he took his hat off and gazed up towards the building. The new house being built before them was to be their home, a larger more family centred version of the cottage she had held before Zanton’s hell had been unleashed, a house that marked the start of his new life.
“Hello Eva”
……………………………………………………………………
In the dirt and eternal night of the Darkling village, the Darkness was silent.
Nothing more than a black mist, the Deiim of Corruption had shed the binds of its usual snake like form and now floated as nothing more than a being of conscience alone. Its essence shuddered in unnatural rage as it drifted around the ruined Darkling village, its mind filling with something akin to nostalgia as parts of its essence re-enacted the night it had been born. Shadows danced within the ruins of Conjack’s house, 2D shapes of shade cast upon walls by none existence people as a young Darkling ran to find his brothers murdering his sister and parents. The Darkness felt a shimmer of pleasure as it watched its sick puppet show recreate the death of Conjack’s sister, the five year old girl being torn apart by the monsters her brothers had become as their…somewhat barbaric, Darkness consumed them.
When the young Conjack’s shadow fled into the house basement and clutched his dying mothers body, the house that had been silent for eternity echoed with the distant sound of screaming and crying and the Darkness felt the child’s past emotions run through it as the moment of its awakening came and the entire house was again consumed by darkness. Every inch of it was filled with the echoing joy of its own birth, the screams of hatred, pain, terror and a thirst for vengeance that had consumed the eleven year old Conjack running through its veins as it relived the night it had become one with its host.
Then, in a flash of white cold, that joy turned to agony.
A mental scream of agonised rage echoed through the realm of darkness as its master tore its mind away from its nostalgic thoughts, massive yellow eyes formed from the very smoke in the air glowing with hatred down towards the village below as flashing images of Conjack’s new life tore through the memories of its awakening. It felt the warmth of his feelings towards those he was now with and they sickened it.
As the Darkness flew into a rage, the village below began to shake and crumble.
The Darkness was the one that had given everything for Conjack! Everything it had ever done was for his sake and he was too blind to see it! Now he threw away the one entity that had stood beside him since that night for the sake of being with this vampire and students of a destroyed school!? Now he threw away the power of a Deiim for this brief happiness that he knew would one day fade and leave him broken and empty!? The only thing that the Darkness had known since its awakening was Conjack and now he abandoned it!?
With a roar of rage, the buildings of the village below exploded into oblivion, a tempest of pitch black wrath shattering their structures and splashing the debris to the four winds. When only Conjack’s former home remained, the Darkness paused to look at it, as if expecting the moment of its birth to be relived once again before the house that had stood of an eternity awaiting its owner’s return was eradicated from existence within the Darkness’ world.
Watching the ashes of its wrath scatter and vanish, leaving nothing but emptiness and shadow where Conjack’s village had stood, the Deiim felt a flicker of satisfaction, as if it had been relieved of a great weight. If Conjack had turned his back upon the Darkness and the future it offered, then the Darkness would turn its back upon Conjack Darkright.
Yes…it was time for the Darkness to return to being what it was always meant to be.
Opening its mind, the Darkness felt the presence of the Heartless watching it, Billions upon Billions of creatures born from the darkest desires of mankind, all surrounding it and watching it from beyond the boundaries of the physical existence.
Pure Heartless held no physical shape, instead taking shape as they were summoned into the other realms to match the world they enter as well as the hearts of those who summoned it. Under Conjack the Heartless had taken and insect like form, now they would take the form that matched the will of their true master. Now the Darkness ruled them. But Heartless were not enough for what the Darkness wanted, no…something far greater was needed. It was time of the Darkness to finally begin to awaken.
With a mute howl and psychic shriek, the Darkness sent its call out into the void around of the Dark realm around it. The boundaries of the worlds shuddered at its touch and the call spread across reality, pouring across every corner of reality like a tidal wave that passed unnoticed save for the select few.
Across every reality, flickering pulses of dark power began to echo back towards the Darkness, whispers and twitches of awakening powers as its call reached them. When the dark god that the Darkness had once been was destroyed and imprisoned, thousands of shards had been ripped from its body and scattered across time and space and now the Darkness was calling out for them to awaken. From where these shards lay thousands of time periods and dimensions, they slowly began to shudder with power as they hear it, uncurling from their eternal slumber like flowers acknowledging the first kiss of the spring sun.
All across the span of reality, the Darkness was awakening.
The cacophony of the Darkness’ call twisted into a song of oblivion as the billions of Heartless around it joined their master’s voice. The song spread across eternity and even the boundaries of heaven shuddered and screamed under its echo and the halls of the Angelus screamed as the weaker angels were slaughtered, their bodies crumbling to the ground as their minds tore and their hearts shrived into black abyss under the songs dark symphony.
When the song finally ended, the Darkness could feel its essence spreading across a billion worlds as the shards it had awoken answered its call and spread to the people of whatever world they inhabited, spreading their corruptive touch and whispers of shadowy truths to all they could find. The boundaries of heaven resealed and the Darkness felt a twinge of satisfaction as it felt a set of shards even glimmer from the far side, deep within the vaults of the Angelus.
Yes. Conjack had turned his back on everything the Darkness had to offer to him. Now it would show him the true power of darkness and every world would know its touch. The shackles of lies that people surrounded themselves with in life would break and crumble and Darkness would finally show them the freedom of eternity. But for Conjack and the worthless beings he surrounded himself with, there would be no redemption. There would be no more kindness, nor more offering of power and future to the last darkling. No…the Darkness had been wronged for the last time and it would have its time.
Alone in its kingdom of filth and shadow, the Darkness’ mind filled with thoughts of vengeance and visions of eternal suffering…

Conjack Darkright and his Darkness shall return in “A Spiders Fate”. Coming Soon…
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 pm

To theaters near you! Tickets will only cost five dollars but act now or miss out on the action!!

On a more serious note I did quite like it even if it's not the happier ending I wanted to see.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Focus
The Earth, hanging perfect in the void of space.
Focus
The Solar System, a ring filled with so much potential
Focus
The Milky Way, a dotted spiral of a billion billion worlds
Focus
The universe, a universe, a 4d hypersphere in a miasma of Aether
Focus
Universe Bubble 2K237I91L (designation provided by Centrum Intelligence Agency), the place of origin of the Deiim and the newest Aether Lord, yet still barely a pinprick on the infinite sea of Aether within which all of reality is contained. The Aetherium Eternal.
Focu-
"Hey, Smith, are you going to cut to the chase or what? We've got things we want to do!"
John Smith sighed, "Well, we could do things properly for once, OR we could just all do what we want when we want! How about that?"
"Yeah, that sounds fun!"
"What s/z/c/x/he said!"
"I agree with @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!"
Turning to face the Aether Lord known as @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@, John raised an eyebrow. "So, you want to ignore this meeting, the only thing that's been keeping us all from breaking the universe a billion times a picosecond, and go do things?"
"Yup!"
"In that case," John said, turning to the hyperglobe they kept to view the Aetherium Eternal, "I suppose I'll have to be the one to explain things, won't I?"
"Yeah, that about sums it up. Oh, and remember to edit the after-fluff so that we're almost comprehensible, will you?"
"Yeah, what s/z/c/x/he said!"
"ZCX?"
"Yeah?"
"Shut up."
Smiling to himself, John stepped into the hyperglobe and left the Meeting Place for the Aetherium Eternal. He had a job to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, that Darkness fluff is brilliant, as ever. Well done on keeping up the high quality, Dark!

And, if you want, I could run my clarification bit as part of the whole "A Spider's Fate" thing. Y'know, because GMPC is a TERRIBLE idea, which I can attest to. Repeatedly.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks, glad you have enjoyed the fluff, its been really fun to write Smile
And calrification bits would be fun too
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:13 pm

I just got done rereading that final session... you never answered me how Zanton would do against an aether Lord (since in my opinion the way he went down was kinda lame... ). Also you never told me if he was really dead or just gone for a moment... can a Deimm actually die and stay dead?

Also the criteria's and stuff... I need to understand this! T_T

Answers would be nice to have Smile
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Zanton vs Aether Lord = Aether Lord wins HARD. As in, not even trying and still getting a perfect.

Also, I'm not even sure as to what actually happened. Is he really dead? Did the time roll back just reseal him in the World Tree, in which case Conjack doomed us all? Did Hrar and/or Codex subsume him and take on his powers and duties, in which case everything is ROYALLY screwed? Am I just coming up with the majority of these on the spot? Answers later! Except for that last one, that's a definite yes.

Also, criteria can be found at http://www.mediafire.com/view/?z64kjv3ym3uoq7v If this does not satisfy your need, then just remember - Anything not explained here is more or less down to Rule of Cool.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Ouch Aether Lords are that strong... got to really make sure none of those Aether Spawn complete their quest...

Also those are all quite nice theories. I really hope the time reversal one is wrong though... that would be horrible (I don't think I could do a zanton battle especially since everone else just evacuated earth).

Also thanks for that link, I shall reply about that soon.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Aetherium Eternal... can I name Aria's keyblade that? Razz
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37