Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS IRC, 27/12

4 posters

Go down

GURPS IRC, 27/12 Empty GURPS IRC, 27/12

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm

[21:29] <Dark> Planet Trait: 15 years ago
[21:31] <Dark> You have been out playing with freinds all day have are now sleeping peacfully dreaming about what not.
[21:32] <Dark> You feel like you can feel somthing but dont know if it is simply a part of your dream or somthing going on around you.
[21:36] <Dark> seeming to deicide that whatever it is is nothing more than a part of your dream, you turn over again and fall back to sleep
[21:37] <Dark> A few more hours pass as you drift in and out of your sleep, your dreams becoming a tad more eerie as you get the feeling that somthing is wrong aronud you.
[21:38] <Dark> You dont seem to realise it but you seem to drift of again. Becoming awear of voices long after they have started to talk nearby
[21:41] <Dark> As you begin to gain more understanding of your surroundings, you find that you are in a dark room with only a single light swinging above you
[21:41] <Spiritcurse> I wake up slowly, shaking my head against the grogginess. "Hold on, this isn't my house..."
[21:42] <Corpse> i open my eyes get up as fast as i can wonderring how i got here
[21:43] <Dark> There is nothing on the walls around you, just a dull gray colour. The only really thing of interest is a wooden door on the far end, behind which the voices can be heard
[21:44] <Spiritcurse> I move closer to the door, checking to see if I have my belongings with me.
[21:44] <Dark> You are fully dressed but you have nothing else
[21:46] <Corpse> i move to the door, then proceed to look though the key hole
[21:47] <Dark> You see a metal corridor that bends down a courner and out of sight. There is also a small wooden desk with a man sat beside it, with his feet crossed over the top of it as he leans back in his chair. He is talking to somone that you can not see and he looks amused at somthing
[21:48] <Corpse> I examin the door to see if its locked
[21:48] <Dark> "No No" He laughs "Do you really think that we are in danger of those things? They are far to busy with their war agains everyone else to bother with a small planet like ours"
[21:49] <Dark> It is locked
[21:49] <Spiritcurse> Wondering how we got here, I take a look at the light.
[21:49] <Dark> It is a typical lampshade, swinging from side to side as if caught in a breeze you can not feel
[21:50] <Spiritcurse> "Do you see that? How is it swinging?"
[21:50] <Corpse> i search the room for keys
[21:51] <Dark> You find nothing in the room except the blankets that had covered you
[21:51] <Corpse> `im freaking out'
[21:51] <Spiritcurse> "Me too, and I'm kind of cold" I say, then wrap a blanket around myself as a cloak.
[21:51] <Corpse> yes
[21:52] <Corpse> but i think therewindow some where must be a
[21:52] <Corpse> there must be a window
[21:52] <Dark> there is nothing in the room"What those two?" The man on the other side of the door laughs "They should be coming round soon enough"
[21:53] <Spiritcurse> "You're paranoid. There's nothing here but us, a light, and some blankets."
[21:53] <Spiritcurse> I lay on the floor, pretending as best I can to be asleep.
[21:54] <Corpse> i say we have a sleep and then when we wake we can see what these people
[21:54] <Corpse> who that man is talking about
[21:55] <Dark> "What?" The man cries out, seeming suddenly more annoyed at whoever he is taking to "Yes of course I did it right! What do you take me for?"
[21:55] <Corpse> I lay down on the floor try my best to go to sleep
[21:56] <Spiritcurse> "I wish I had my knife..." I whisper.
[21:56] <Dark> The man curses loudly before you hear a bang and the sound of glass smashing before footsteps breifly sound and then stop before the door
[21:57] <Dark> You can sense him looking into the room
[21:57] <Corpse> ''WHAT WAS THAT''
[21:58] <Spiritcurse> "Way to be subtle" I whisper as quietly as I can.
[21:58] <Dark> "Oh? Awake are we now?" You hear the sound of a smokers cough before the rustule of keys
[21:58] <Dark> "One of them always has to wake up..."
[21:59] <Spiritcurse> I pull the blanket further up, trying deperately to look asleep.
[22:00] <Corpse> ''I dont think we should have done that'' i say as quitely as i can
[22:00] <Spiritcurse> "Your fault. I was all for staying quiet."
[22:00] <Dark> The man mutters somthing you can not hear as he walks over to Alex and kneels before him. "You awak little man?"
[22:00] <Dark> The man pauses as he turns round, seeming surprised that Adam is also awake before cursing again
[22:01] <Spiritcurse> "Oh... damn." I jump to my feet and run out of the door.
[22:01] <Dark> "Hey! Where do you think your going?" He yells as he bolts after you, seeming to forget about Alex
[22:02] <Corpse> ''you coward'' I shout to addam as loud as i can
[22:02] <Spiritcurse> "YES I AM!"
[22:02] <Corpse> i follow them
[22:03] <Dark> THe man curses as he begins to slow down and stumbule, unable to catch you before having to bend over to breath
[22:04] <Dark> He does however manage to grab Alex as he tries to run by
[22:04] <Corpse> i run past the man as fast as i can
[22:04] <Spiritcurse> I wrap my hand in the blanket and grab a fairly large bit of glass. "There, this'll do for now... Who am I talking to?"
[22:05] <Dark> The man mutters somthing before pulling Alex down the corridor. "Seems you want to see the captain now"
[22:06] <Corpse> ''Adam help me'' i shout as loud as i can
[22:06] <Spiritcurse> I try to hide in a corner somewhere, or at least a dark room.
[22:07] <Dark> you slip behind a beam that runs down the nearby wall, holding your breath as the man walks by
[22:09] <Dark> The man dosent notice Adam as he walks by, seemingly occupied with his curshing and coughing as he drags Alex away
[22:09] <Spiritcurse> I start walking after him quietly, aiming my "knife" at his kidneys.
[22:11] <Dark> He walks down a series of long turns until you are all but lost.
[22:14] <Spiritcurse> I finally pick my time and stab at his kidneys. However, his gait takes him just out of my aim, and the jab sails harmlessly past his hip.
[22:15] <Dark> "WHat the fuck?!" He yells as he looks at you with a mixture of fear and shock
[22:15] <Spiritcurse> "Leave him alone!"
[22:19] <Dark> The man reagins himself as he hurls Alex away from Adam
[22:24] <Dark> As he pulls Alex away, the man lifts his legs and hits Adam in the shin, causing him to yell out in pain
[22:24] <Spiritcurse> I shout out in agony and slash at him with my improvised knife.
[22:25] <Spiritcurse> Once again, the knife swings past him.
[22:26] <Dark> "Fuck off with that!" He yells
[22:26] <Corpse> will this guy ever let go
[22:27] <Dark> He attempts to stamp the balde from your hand but Adam pulls away in time
[22:31] <Dark> Alex attempts to brake free but the man hold him firm
[22:31] <Dark> "THATS ENOUGH!"
[22:32] <Spiritcurse> "Let him go!"
[22:32] <Corpse> ''adam KILL HIM!''
[22:32] <Dark> "Like hell I will you little piece of...." THe man cuts short as he looks at somthing behind Adam
[22:32] <Spiritcurse> Instinctively, I duck.
[22:33] <Dark> "What in the hell is going on in here?" A femails voice calls out as the man does a crud salute towards the newcomer, letting go of Alex as he does so
[22:34] <Spiritcurse> I step bakcwards, turning to face the newcomer. I also make sure to step behind the man.
[22:34] <Corpse> finaly
[22:34] <Corpse> i start flowwing adam
[22:35] <Dark> "Errr....second commander" THe man mutters, like a child just caught shop lifting "CAn I help you?"
[22:35] <Spiritcurse> I start to steadily move backwards, trying to be unobtrusive.
[22:35] <Corpse> i start backing off
[22:35] <Dark> "What are you doing to these two Sam?" the second commander asked, gesturing towards you two with a stern look on her face
[22:36] <Dark> "I'm...I'm taking them to the captian mam"
[22:36] <Corpse> i run as fast as i can to try to get away
[22:36] <Dark> "Has the captain asked for them to come?"
[22:36] <Spiritcurse> I look at the second commander, trying to discern whether she's friendly.
[22:37] <Corpse> i stop and run to adam
[22:37] <Spiritcurse> "Well, you got far..."
[22:37] <Dark> "No mam...but he said that he wanted to know about these kids"
[22:38] <Dark> "After you decided to beat them up?"
[22:38] <Dark> "Hey! They attacked me with a weapon!"
[22:38] <Spiritcurse> I try to look as pitiable as possible, hurridly shoving the knife behind me.
[22:39] <Dark> "I saw that boy" She states in a matter of factly tone
[22:39] <Dark> "Let me see it if you please?" She hold her hand out
[22:40] <Spiritcurse> I look glumly at the floor while handing her the knife, handle first.
[22:40] <Corpse> wisper in adams ear ''give me the knife
[22:40] <Spiritcurse> "Bit late for that"
[22:41] <Corpse> ''what do we do adam''
[22:41] <Dark> "Thank you" She mutters as she holds it up to her eye. Shooting Sam an annoyed look as she notices that fact that it is from a whisky bottle
[22:41] <Spiritcurse> "We try to look cute."
[22:41] <Corpse> ok
[22:42] <Dark> She is still for a moments as she tosses the glass to the side and looks you both up and down before nodding at somthing.
[22:42] <Corpse> I aks the woman ''what are we doing here
[22:42] <Spiritcurse> While they talk, I do some strentches to try to gain feeling back where I was kicked.
[22:43] <Dark> "That showed good inicitive to make a weapon" She states "And it is that reason why you are here. We have need for boys like you and...lets just say that we decided to volonter you both"
[22:44] <Dark> "We dont need these two!" Sam mutters behind her
[22:44] <Spiritcurse> I grunt semi-approvingly. "This is one of those voluntary tasks where we don't get to choose, isn't it?"
[22:44] <Dark> "Indeed"
[22:45] <Spiritcurse> "Ah, just like back home."
[22:45] <Corpse> ''we need to get out off here'' i wisper to adam
[22:45] <Dark> "Glad to see you have experinace with the idea"
[22:46] <Dark> She turns back to Sam and orders for him to go and sober up, and that he will not be getting any lunch rations that night
[22:46] <Spiritcurse> "It's all the same with the gangs..."
[22:46] <Dark> She then turns back to you both and gesturest towards the door at the end of the corridor. "Perhaps you would like to entre the captains office with a tad more dignity?"
[22:47] <Spiritcurse> "Dignity is always nice. Which reminds me. Before I leave, you are GOING to give me my knife back."
[22:47] <Spiritcurse> "My real one, not that glass one."
[22:48] <Dark> "We shall see" is all she says as she leads you both down the corridor "But I doubt it will be of much help with what you have set out"
[22:48] <Corpse> i walk to the room
[22:49] <Spiritcurse> "I like my knife. It's saved me in the past, now I'll save it." I then follow her.
[22:50] <Dark> She says nothing more as she leads you towards a small door labled 'Captains quarters'. She stops by the door and gestures for you to entre. "I'll see you both later and hopfuly under more freindly conditions"
[22:51] <Spiritcurse> "I hope so, goodbye miss." I then push open the door, gesturing for Alex to enter."
[22:51] <Corpse> ''adam were screwed
[22:51] <Spiritcurse> "Yep" I say, happily, despite the circumstances.
[22:52] <Corpse> ''thaks addam
[22:52] <Spiritcurse> "Nah, you'll be fine."
[22:53] <Dark> As you enter you find a large room filled with items that you barely recognise, seemingly from a dozen diffrent worlds. half the room is bathed in darkness but your eyes are drawn to a large figure beside the wall, a statue of a dome shaped figure with a singly eye stalk stuck towards the ground.
[22:53] <Corpse> ''maybe'' i start becoming eves
[22:53] <Corpse> nerves
[22:53] <Dark> It is painted a deep blue with black rims around it
[22:54] <Spiritcurse> "What on earth is that?" I ask, pointing towards the statue while looking around the darkened room.
[22:54] <Corpse> ''im ot sure
[22:54] <Corpse> ''im not sure#
[22:54] <Spiritcurse> "Is there anyone here?"
[22:54] <Dark> "Nothing off earth" A voice calls out from the darkness
[22:55] <Corpse> ''what is that
[22:55] <Corpse> is say whilst squinting my eyes
[22:56] <Dark> neither of you see anything yet hear the sound of chinking glass
[22:56] <Spiritcurse> "Hello?"
[22:57] <Corpse> i walk closer to the sound
[22:57] <Dark> "Hello"
[22:57] <Spiritcurse> "Who, and what, are you?"
[22:57] <Dark> There is a loud bang a a bulled smashes into the wall near Alex
[22:57] <Dark> "Thats you dead son"
[22:58] <Spiritcurse> I leap into a corner at the sound, whirling towards it's source.
[22:58] <Corpse> i run towards the door
[22:59] <Dark> you see a man emerge from the shadows, holding a smoking gun in one hand and a glass of what looks like whisky in the other
[22:59] <Corpse> 'who are you''
[22:59] <Dark> "you stay still for that long son and you get shot in the head...Life tip for the day"
[23:00] <Spiritcurse> "Good tip. However, another good one is don't drink and shoot."
[23:00] <Corpse> ''why are you shooting us
[23:00] <Corpse> i try and hide from him
[23:01] <Dark> "Tushay my freind" he laughs. You can tell from his outfit that he is the captain.
[23:01] <Spiritcurse> "Seriously! That could have hit me!"
[23:02] <Corpse> i sneak into the corner
[23:02] <Dark> "Keeps things fun and keeps the staff on their toes Now then. You were asking about that then?" He asks, gesturing towards the statue with his gun before placing it on the table when it sees your uneasy faces
[23:03] <Spiritcurse> "Indeed. What is it?"
[23:03] <Dark> "A creature from the very pits of hell...kinda dumb that it looks like a big peppa pot huh?"
[23:04] <Spiritcurse> "Yes, why are you so scared?"
[23:04] <Corpse> ''whats it called''i say coming out from the corner
[23:05] <Dark> "Because when it was alive...this thing here was enough to make a grown man cry" He laughs, booting the figure with his foot before stumbling slightly as he took another swig of his drink
[23:05] <Spiritcurse> "How did you kill it?"
[23:05] <Dark> "Oh and its a Stratagist...Cheif Stratagist of the Omage sector to be exact"
[23:06] <Spiritcurse> "This is bad? I've never seen much strategy used - it tends to be along the lines of 'shank them, then run away' where I come from."
[23:07] <Dark> "A Stratagist is a breed of its kind designed to outthink all other life forms...to lead an army of death into ultermite victory with a simple thought"
[23:07] <Dark> "they have teh entire galactic internet running in their heads"
[23:07] <Spiritcurse> "This seems bad. Really, how did you kill it?"
[23:08] <Dark> "With the sacrifice of far too many men..." He mutters before poaring another glass
[23:08] <Spiritcurse> "How many, armed with what?"
[23:09] <Dark> "You ask a lot of questions dont ya? And yet your freind asks none at all"
[23:10] <Spiritcurse> "I do, I think he's shy."
[23:11] <Corpse> im not sure if im safe here
[23:11] <Spiritcurse> "Ah, you are!"
[23:12] <Corpse> im waiting unti ii know
[23:12] <Spiritcurse> "He's put the gun down, and he seems nice.
[23:12] <Spiritcurse> "
[23:12] <Dark> THe captain merely laughs before standing and gesturing towards a cabinet behind you. "Take a look at that soon"
[23:12] <Corpse> i come out from the corner
[23:12] <Dark> Son*
[23:13] <Corpse> ''yes
[23:13] <Corpse> 'sir
[23:14] <Dark> You see a picture of the captain looking much younger, surrounded by nurses and children outside a hospital with four more of the statue laying broken aorund him
[23:14] <Corpse> ''what is that picture about sir''
[23:14] <Dark> These ones are pained a blood red rather than the deep blue of the one behind you and many of the laughhing children are climbing on them
[23:15] <Dark> "That was on a planet that I fought to save about ten years ago, me and a squad of five men held the hospitale and all those within for ten hours from their attacks"
[23:16] <Dark> "Do you think I would do all of that and then turn to killing little kids?"
[23:17] <Corpse> ''befor i heared someone talking about a war whats that about''
[23:17] <Dark> "The war that all races have been fighting since the dawn of time. The war to survive"
[23:19] <Corpse> ''thats why your here
[23:20] <Dark> "Indeed. I am the leader of a elite force founded to face against the greatest threat towards humanitys survivle"
[23:20] <Corpse> ''how many races are there
[23:22] <Dark> "What in existance? Millions"
[23:22] <Corpse> ''whats your race called
[23:23] <Dark> "I'm human"
[23:23] <Corpse> ''ok sir
[23:23] <Corpse> ''but my i ask why you want us
[23:23] <Dark> "Stange boy..." He mutters
[23:23] <Dark> "Ah finally, a vaild question!"
[23:24] <Dark> He stands up and downs his remaining glass before walking over towards a computer, typing somthing in to make an image of another of the statues appear on the wall, this one a blood red with the stalk in its head glowing a deep gold
[23:25] <Dark> "As I said, I am the leader of a elite force. We are also very secrete
[23:26] <Dark> Thus we carnt recrute via your average means and are forced to resort too...a belive my second commander likes to call it enforced volonter work one those we belive to have the correct skills"
[23:26] <Dark> "And you two boys have passed the test"
[23:27] <Spiritcurse> "Wonderful. How did you even know I existed?"
[23:27] *** Corpse quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- Wibbly Wobbly IRC)
[23:30] <Dark> "We have ways"
[23:30] <Spiritcurse> "But really, my own gang barely knew I existed."
[23:30] <Dark> "You still did enough to attract someone in my group it seems. I wont pretend to know but I trust their judgment"
[23:31] <Spiritcurse> "Fair enough. Umm.... I'm being let off for the whole drugs thing, right?"
[23:32] <Dark> "So long as you let me off for the being pissed on duty" THe captain laughs as he pours yet anouther glass
[23:33] <Spiritcurse> "Works for me. And trying to stab your guard?"
[23:33] <Dark> "You tried to stab my gurad? Sara neglected to mention that part"
[23:34] <Spiritcurse> "In fairness, he kicked me. And he actually landed his attack."
[23:34] <Dark> "Well alls well that ends well then. Just try not to let it happen again and I'll put it down to teething problems shall i?"
[23:35] <Spiritcurse> "Works for me. And it seemed to impress this 'Sara' that I'd made myself a weapon at all."
[23:36] <Spiritcurse> "Which reminds me, where did you take my stuff?"
[23:36] <Dark> "Well, say you'll join our little famliy to fight them" He points a thumb towards the blue statue "And you'll find all your stuff sitting on your new warm bed"
[23:37] <Spiritcurse> "I'm in. I won't get beaten any more if I fail, right?"
[23:38] <Dark> "Not in training...however once you get out in teh feild you want have a chance to be beaten should you fail"
[23:38] <Spiritcurse> "Works for me."
[23:38] <Dark> He downs his glass in one and hold out a hand
[23:39] <Spiritcurse> I shake it, going first for the gang handshake, then realising myself and shaking his hand normally.
[23:41] <Dark> The captain merely laughs before standing back "Sara outside will lead you both to your rooms. You can have a good nights sleep and then we can begin your training" He gives you a mock salute before turning and standing in front of the statue, stairing at it with a suddenly almost depressed look on his face
[23:41] <Spiritcurse> I know better than to bother him, so I walk outside with a smileon my face.
[23:42] <Dark> Sara gins at you as you reach her, states she knew you were the right choice and leads you to your rooms where you find all of your stuff set out netly on your bed with clean clothes and all
[23:43] <Spiritcurse> "Sweet, my knife! Took long enough!"
[23:43] <Spiritcurse> "Thank you Sara."
[23:44] <Dark> "We even cleaned it for you" She laughs "I'll see you first thing in the morning. When you will begin to learn how to face against them for real"
[23:45] <Spiritcurse> "Wonderful, thank you, and goodnight."
[23:45] <Dark> "Oh that reminds me. Have you seen outside yet?" She gestures towards the window at the back of the room
[23:46] <Dark> You look out and see nothing but the void of open space.
[23:46] <Dark> "Welcome to the spaceship Thal Adam" Sara says "Your home for the rest of your life"
[23:46] <Spiritcurse> "WE'RE IN SPACE?"
[23:46] <Spiritcurse> "REST OF MY LIFE?"
[23:47] <Dark> And with that the door shuts closed and you are left alone
[23:47] <Spiritcurse> "YOU BITCH!"
[23:47] <Dark> *******************END OF SESSION***********************
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GURPS IRC, 27/12 Empty Re: GURPS IRC, 27/12

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 pm

This was my first ever attempt at being GM. Think it went well
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Aye, that it did. Good job improvising, neat handle of combat mechanics, nice and forgiving with low pointed characters.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 pm

There any chance I could take part in this? It seems really interesting, and I can have a character whipped up in about an hour. So, whatcha say, ppls? Can I?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Your welcome to it Smile If you arnt running a game tonight I will do one. 100p, higher tech. Ultra tech source book if you have it. Do superpowers and such. Let me know what you want to do.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 pm

I'll whip up a character now and email it to you, so you can check over it, veto anything you don't like, that sort of thing. I wasn't planning on doing a session tonight, so if you wanna do one, it's your call. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 pm

I wil run one tongiht then Smile I look forward to seeing what you have:)
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Shit...

I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight. My portable hard drive just died and took about half a gigabyte of files for the Negima campaign with it. I'm gonna have to spend my night remaking them, one by one. Goddamnit.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:00 pm

ouch. If you gotta do that then I understand. But perhaps the game could give you a break from that? Entirly up to you. You are still welcome to join or if I can help out in that work in anyway, plaese let me know
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Next bit!

[22:14] <@Dark> You are aboard a small transport ship heading down towards the planet "Tranet", a small mining planet near the very corner of the third human empire. Bags hang low over your head in the claustrophobic troop holding section and the open door to the cockpit reveals nothing more than a mass of brown clouds surrounding you and two arguing pilots, speaking in a language you don't understand.
[22:14] <@Dark> This is your first meeting, having individually been summoned to the cargo bay of the "Thal" and sent on a recon mission.
[22:14] <@Dark> "Hey!" one of the pilots yells back towards you, seeming to wave his companion off with a middle finger "We'll be landing in about ten minutes so I suggest you get to know each other, you will be all you have once we land. Were heading to a top secrete research station and from what I heard they kept live ones in there"
[22:14] <@Dorian> I nod, silent as the grave.
[22:15] <@Spiritcurse> "Fair enough, I may as well know this guys name if he's going to die to protect me." I say with a grin.
[22:17] <@Dorian> "Heh. Not likely, my friend. I don't do 'team work'" I say, my armor's face plate glowing briefly
[22:18] <@Spiritcurse> "You don't need to. You need to stand between me and the enemies. Simple job."
[22:19] <@Dorian> "I don't that, either. For your information, I am an elite assassain, trained by the Iga clan in the ways of ninjutsu."
[22:19] <@Spiritcurse> "A ninja? Right. In that case, kill them befre they notice me."
[22:20] <@Dorian> "Before they notice you? Not likely. Before they notice me? Certainely."
[22:21] <@Spiritcurse> "Look, it's simple. Don't let me get hurt."
[22:21] <@Dorian> "You shall be hurt if you shall be hurt. That is all."
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, let's try to minimize the chances."
[22:22] <@Dark> "We have some videos if you guys want some information" The pilot calls "Afraid that we only have the time for you to be watching two of them but you know, better than nothing"
[22:22] <@Dark> As you look down towards the screens that open up before you, you see an option of four questions open up, each with a link for you to select which you want to see.
[22:22] <@Dark> 1.Brief history of the human/Dalek war
[22:22] <@Dark> 2. History of base D.A.W.R
[22:22] <@Dark> 3. Safety measures over live Dalek prisoners
[22:22] <@Dark> 4.Mission
[22:24] <@Spiritcurse> "I vote option 4. Seems useful."
[22:24] <@Dorian> "Number 3, I think. We do need to know how to kill these things"
[22:25] <@Dark> In order to understand a Dalek, it became clear that they had to be studied and thus, despite great disapproval, live Dalek units were captured and placed under lock and key in several bases throughout the galaxy. In order to prevent a 'prison break', each Dalek unit is fixed with a power shorter that prevents their travel machines from storing any power. This results in the only way for a Dalek to
[22:25] <@Dark> find power being the static electricity that is fed through the floor of their prison quarters; this power can be shut off at will from the bases main command centre. All of their weapons are removed and the entire prison section can be dethatched from the base and detonated, destroying all within…
[22:25] <@Dark> *End of message*
[22:26] <@Dark> A sector of space away from any major human colonay, it was deemed impossible for any Dalek fleet to detect us here. Find out why the entre sector has fallen silent!
[22:26] <@Dark> *End of message*
[22:26] <@Spiritcurse> "Right, I've got it. They need power to live, and the sector is silent."
[22:27] <@Dorian> "Thank you for reitterating that. Any other useful comments?"
[22:29] <@Dark> "We are coming up to the station now" One of the men calls to you "Should be getting you out in about ten minutes"
[22:29] <@Spiritcurse> "Yes. You take care of the daleks, I'll take care of the scanners. Seems fair to me."
[22:30] <@Dorian> "Very well."
[22:31] <@Dark> "Landing in 4 mins, make sure you have everything back there"
[22:32] <@Spiritcurse> "Yep, I've got everything I need."
[22:32] <@Dorian> "All I have is here." I say, drawing my sword.
[22:32] <@Dark> "Fun crowd"
[22:33] <@Dark> The entire ship shudders as it seems to come to a halt, landing harshly upon the landing platfrom of the station you were sent to
[22:33] <@Spiritcurse> "Smooth landing..."
[22:33] <@Dorian> "Indeed."
[22:33] <@Dark> "Allrigth you two" He calls back, gesturing towards the opening ramp "get off my ship now please and thanky"
[22:34] <@Dorian> I stand up, and make for the exit, sheathing my sword.
[22:34] <@Spiritcurse> "After you, good man."
[22:34] <@Dorian> "Very well." I say, as I open the door.
[22:35] <@Spiritcurse> "Wonderful. Now, hail of blaster fire, hit me now."
[22:35] <@Dark> As you step out of the ship, you are hit by a sudden blast of hot air that seethes around you
[22:36] <@Spiritcurse> "Hot air? Is that all you got?"
[22:36] <@Dark> The ship waits for a second before taking off before the ramp is even fully raised, vanishing behind the blood red clouds with a trail of oily black smoke drawing out behind it
[22:37] <@Dorian> I check my armor and sword, making sure they are both in combat ready condition. "Be thankful we are not being shot at. I doubt you would survive a minute in actual combat."
[22:38] <@Spiritcurse> "We'll see, strange ninja man. I survived 17 years so far, another minutes won't hurt."
[22:38] <@Dorian> "It might.
[22:39] <@Dorian> I start to check my suit's sensors for signs of life and activity.
[22:39] <@Spiritcurse> "Odd are that it won't. Still, walk on."
[22:39] <@Dark> The platform you are standing on is in fact sticking out of a rock side in what seems to be a volcano crater, the botom full of bubbling magma
[22:40] <@Spiritcurse> "Hey, is that pool of magma going to mess with your sensors? I hope so."
[22:41] <@Dark> At the end of the platform is a large steel door which is hanging open with black, arm thick wires hanging from the wall around you.
[22:42] <@Spiritcurse> "Seen how thick those wires are? They must be sending a lot of juice through here."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Indeed. Now, let us progress." I walk towards the door, checking for any sign of a keypad to open it.
[22:45] <@Dark> There is a single keypad beside the door, but it has been torn off by what seems to have been three sharp stabs
[22:46] <@Dorian> "Not good. This door has been comprimised."
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> "Now, where I come from, this is good news. Here, not so much."
[22:47] <@Dorian> "Hmm. Maybe my blade can slice the door open, unless you have any better ideas, scanner boy."
[22:48] <@Spiritcurse> "I can try one thing." I remove a cable from my pocket and jam it into the door, then into my skull. With the input, I try to get an open signal sent.
[22:50] <@Dark> The systerm is scrambuled beyond understanding but you some how manage to get the door to open with a daefening screech, leaving just enough room for you both to squezze thruogh
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Not good enough." I pull the door further open, using my suit to better augment my strength.
[22:51] <@Spiritcurse> "So subtle, some ninja you are..."
[22:51] <@Dark> There is the scream of tortured metal before somthing gives and an explosion of sparks ripe out of the side, the door becomes completly jammed
[22:51] <@Spiritcurse> "Clever ninja boy. Loud, bright, and self-defeating."
[22:52] <@Dorian> "Damn. Well, then, ESM it is."
[22:52] <@Dorian> I activate my ESM, using my enhanced strength to climb onto the roof.
[22:53] <@Spiritcurse> I shrug and walk around the facility until I reach the next door.
[22:53] <@Dark> There isnt much of a roof from what of the door hangs out of the cliff side but you are able to stand on the roof type of ledge
[22:54] <@Dorian> I follow him, using the utmost stealth possible.
[22:55] <@Dark> you find nowhere to go. Just a door in a cliff face or a streight drop into the magma below
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> "I'll take the door, you try the magma."
[22:55] <@Dorian> I decloak. "Very funny, but we both take the door."
[22:56] <@Dark> Its takes an effort but you are able to slip through the door and enter a long corridor, black save for the odd light hanging from the cieling
[22:56] <@Spiritcurse> "You sure?"
[22:58] <@Dorian> "Doesn't matter either way. This is the only way foward, and who knows? We may get something out of it."
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> "Guns?"
[22:59] <@Dorian> "Possibly. Maybe even money, which is far more useful in the long run, as it can be used to buy guns."
[23:00] <@Spiritcurse> "This is always useful."
[23:00] <@Dorian> "Quite. Let us continue, then."
[23:00] <@Spiritcurse> I set off down the corridor, spinning my knives from hand to hand.
[23:00] <@Dark> As you walk down the corridor, you find not a single living soul nor but find overturned tables, food canisters, doors. It is like a storm had raged within the very walls of the base
[23:01] <@Dorian> "God damn, what happened in here?" I say, as I draw my katana and activate my ESM.
[23:01] <@Spiritcurse> "This isn't good. Although, we haven't seen any dead yet. It could be a practical joke."
[23:02] <@Dark> There is the sound of skuttuling in the ventalation syterms above but that only lasts for a second and you are left in silence
[23:03] <@Dorian> I switch to comms frequencies, shutting off my outward vocalisation. "What the hell was that!?"
[23:03] <@Spiritcurse> "Alright guys, you can come out now..."
[23:05] <@Dark> There is only silence in reply
[23:06] <@Spiritcurse> "We get it, very funny..." I shout louder, my voice wavering slightly.
[23:07] <@Dorian> I start to move foward down the corridor, with utmost stealth.
[23:07] <@Dark> You move through a network of corridors, finding nothing but more mess, a stain of blood here and there and the odd scuttling sound that never seems to be there when you try to hear it
[23:08] <@Spiritcurse> I follow, knives drawn but not activated.
[23:09] <@Dark> You eventually come across a room marked "Main Section B control hub"
[23:10] <@Spiritcurse> "Main, control and hub all connotate power. Let's go there.
[23:10] <@Dorian> "Quiet, you." I begin a full check for security systems and control panels on or around the door.
[23:11] <@Dark> There is a single eye scanner but it has been torn off just like the first and the door is open ajar
[23:12] <@Spiritcurse> "Worse things could have happened."I say, then walk in.
[23:12] <@Dorian> I stand to one side, just out of the door opening, and pull it open, my sword at the ready.
[23:14] <@Dark> As you enter, you are struck by the terrible stench of rotting flesh as you find a dozen dead bodies. All thrown around the various computers, chairs and on the floor like dolls
[23:16] <@Spiritcurse> "Shit..."
[23:19] <@Dorian> "They're just corpses. Why do you care so much?"
[23:20] <@Spiritcurse> "Because I've seen a lot in my time, and it's never right."
[23:20] <@Dorian> "And that matters now... why?"
[23:20] <@Spiritcurse> "Because... it just does, alright?"
[23:21] <@Dorian> "If it does to you, it does to you. Now, let's get this sorted out."
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> "Yeah. Get me a chair, first of all."
[23:22] <@Dorian> I scan the room for a chair.
[23:22] <@Spiritcurse> "One without a dead person on it would be best."
[23:22] <@Dark> There are several by each desk, each with a body slumped across and dried blood over parts
[23:24] <@Dorian> I wander over to one, and pull the body out of it. I then proceed to scrape the blood off with my sword, using the back of the blade at all times.
[23:24] <@Spiritcurse> I go to the corpse and close their eyes, a downcast expression on my face.
[23:25] <@Dorian> "Stop being so emotional. You need to ley go, you know?"
[23:25] <@Dark> As you rise from the body, you look up to see a Dalek eye stalk inches from your face...
[23:25] <@Spiritcurse> "Not now."
[23:25] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh. Shit. Creepy ninja dude?"
[23:26] <@Dorian> "Yes?" I turn to look at him, seeing the Dalek as I turn.
[23:26] <@Spiritcurse> "Little help?"
[23:27] <@Dorian> "One second."
[23:27] <@Spiritcurse> "No, now."
[23:27] <@Dark> It is motionless, its eyestalk lowered at a slump with the ligth at the end off. Massive chunks have been torn from its deep blue hull as if some wild beast had torn it apart like paper
[23:28] <@Dorian> "No, in a second. That unit looks deactivated, and I need to see if there's anything useful in this room."
[23:29] <@Spiritcurse> "Even so, that scared me.
[23:30] <@Dorian> I shrug, and begin searching the deseaced for anyhting useful.
[23:30] <@Spiritcurse> "Have some damn respect, these people died, and they weren't your enemy."
[23:31] <@Dark> You find nothing but the usual office supplies. However you do notice that some have been torn apart and others seem completly unharmed
[23:32] <@Spiritcurse> With a chair cleared, I gingerly sit on it and plug myself in.
[23:32] <@Dorian> "Yes, and I don't want good gear to go to waste. Besides, there isn't anything usefull on them."
[23:32] <@Spiritcurse> "That's not the point."
[23:33] <@Dorian> "Well, what is, then?"
[23:33] <@Spiritcurse> "Their families?"
[23:34] <@Dorian> "And why do they matter? They aren't here, are they?"
[23:35] <@Spiritcurse> "No, but they're still people."
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am

[22:20] *** now talking in #LegionRPG
[22:20] *** channel #LegionRPG mode is +
[22:20] *** channel created at Sat Jan 29 21:17:17 2011
[22:20] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +o Dark
[22:28] *** cam (Camokasi@sux-CE99D862.sub.mbb.three.co.uk) joined
[22:36] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +o cam
[22:38] <@Dark> Where we last left off, you had arrived in the main command room of the devestated station only to find it full of dead bodies and a single destroyed Stratagist Dalek
[22:40] <@Spiritcurse> Still trying to reactivate any trace of life in the stations computer signals, despite the shock of the dalek above me, I swear vehemently.
[22:41] <@Dorian> I move away from the bodies, emptying a seat and sitting in it. I deactivate my ESM and coms, reactivating my vocabulator as I sigh.
[22:43] <@Dark> you get nothing from the computers save a single beat of power from the main generator on the lower levels. not enough to power the computers however
[22:44] <@Spiritcurse> "Nothing of value here, unless you need circuits for something."
[22:45] <@Dorian> "Not paticularly. I just wanted to see if there was anything worth using on them."
[22:45] <@Spiritcurse> "Fair enough. Well, they're most likely bricked anyway, they won't respond to a jump start."
[22:46] <@Dorian> "What the hell does that even mean?"
[22:46] <@cam> "Arghh Feth," i groan as i try to get myself up" damn it not again"
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> "They have all the computing efficiency of the average brick."
[22:47] <@Spiritcurse> "Wait, what? A survivor?"
[22:47] <@cam> "what you mean surv..." i stop as i glance around
[22:48] <@Dorian> "Damn!" I cry, reactivating my ESM.
[22:48] <@Spiritcurse> Ducking into a corner, I draw my knife and level it in the direction of the sound.
[22:49] <@cam> "you can put that away right now"
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> "Or, you can tell us who you are.
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> "
[22:50] <@Dorian> I stand, making as little noise as possible.
[22:50] <@cam> "Dale"
[22:51] <@cam> "Bio Suit operator code 728/7b"
[22:51] <@Spiritcurse> "And how did you survive?"
[22:53] <@cam> "i didnt"
[22:54] <@cam> "i guess i was knocked out before this"
[22:54] <@Spiritcurse> "Any idea what this is?"
[22:54] <@cam> "i WAS near my room "
[22:56] <@Spiritcurse> "Okay, mind telling us why there's a large quantity of dead people here?"
[22:58] <@cam> "maybe that did it?"
[22:58] <@cam> i point to the dalek
[22:59] <@Spiritcurse> "That thing's dead. Which means something killed it. Which gives us another thing to be scared of."
[22:59] <@cam> "or something to be hopeful of"
[23:00] <@Dorian> "Hope is for the weak." My voice effectively sounds out of mid-air.
[23:01] <@Spiritcurse> "No, invisibility field are for the weak." I say with a mocking smile.
[23:02] <@Dorian> "No, invisibility fields are for people who don't wan't to be noticed." I say, a snide tone in my voice.
[23:03] <@Spiritcurse> "This is also true, I guess."
[23:03] <@Dark> You abruptly hear the sound of skuttling in the air vents above but nothing else
[23:04] <@Spiritcurse> "Shit, what was that? Ninja boy, go check it out."
[23:05] <@Dorian> "Screw you, knives."
[23:05] <@cam> "WAIT"
[23:05] <@cam> "i heard that before i was ko'd"
[23:05] <@cam> "be careful kid"
[23:06] <@Dorian> "I'm not a kid. I'm 28 years old, and I happen to be wearing a state-of-the-art Cybersuit, thank you very much!"
[23:06] <@cam> "figure of speech.........kid"
[23:06] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, it's SO last season. Blue bioplas in in this year."
[23:07] <@Dorian> "... What."
[23:07] <@Dark> You hear a spark of power bark out but again their is only silence afterwards
[23:07] <@Spiritcurse> "Would you really wear that down the high street? I mean, it'll do for a casual get together, but... cybersuits..."
[23:08] <@Dark> Another two sparks blast off
[23:09] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, somebody go check it out. It's getting scary, and sweat ruins this suit."
[23:09] <@Dorian> "Is that relevant to the situation?"
[23:09] <@Spiritcurse> "Yes, I paid good money for this suit."
[23:09] <@cam> i sigh" fine i will look
[23:10] <@Dorian> "Good boy."
[23:10] <@Spiritcurse> "Good man. If you survive, I'll get you a drink."
[23:10] <@Dark> Four sparks shoot out of somewhere you carnt see and you hear somthing powering up
[23:10] <@cam> " give me a gun quick!"
[23:10] <@Spiritcurse> Drawing both of my knives from tastefully placed pockets, I turn towards the new noise."
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> Shit, give him a gun!"
[23:11] <@Dark> You hear the sound of metal gears grinding
[23:11] <@cam> "NOW KID!"
[23:11] <@Dorian> I draw my sword. "God damn, but I'd better get payed for this."
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> "I have no guns!"
[23:12] <@Dark> "SECONDARY..POWER...NOW IN OPPERATION" the blue Dalek at the far end of the room mutters, its voice low and strained due to the lack of power
[23:12] <@Dorian> "Ah. That's not good."
[23:12] <@Spiritcurse> "Auxillary plan. Run!"
[23:12] <@cam> I grab a nearby LMG from a corpse and load it
[23:13] <@Dark> "VISUAL IMPERMENT UNREPAIRABLE IN CURRENT SITUATION. RUNNING OFF AUDIO SYSTERMS!"
[23:14] <@Spiritcurse> At this new revalation, I duck and shuffle quietly to the door, moving with the utmost style.
[23:15] <@Dorian> As I attempt to back away from the Dalek, I accidentally clip a metal object, causing a slight ringing echo.
[23:16] <@cam> i shoot at the newly awoken Dalek
[23:16] <@Dark> As it hears the sound, the Daleks unlight eyestalk spins around into your general direction. "IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"
[23:21] <@Dark> The sparks of bullet hitting Dalek fill the air and the casing shakes as it's eye stalk spins around to 'look' at you
[23:21] <@Dark> "THIS UNIT IS UNDER ATTACK! ASSISTANCE CALLED FOR! EXTERMINATE!!"
[23:23] <@Dark> As it howls, the gun on its chest opens fire, sending a beam of pure energy flying through the air to leave a burn mark on the wall mere inches from your head
[23:23] <@Spiritcurse> Cocky in my position behind cover, I mutter "Hint: duck."
[23:24] <@cam> "oh fuck" i jump to cover
[23:25] <@Spiritcurse> Still somewhat terrified by the shout for reinforcements, I move further towards the door.
[23:28] <@Dorian> I run for the exit, using the enhanced movement servos to quicken my escape.
[23:29] <@cam> "this could be interesting"
[23:29] <@cam> i blind fire from cover
[23:40] <@Dark> The bullets fly like a storm across the room, shattering computer screens and plowing into dead bodies alike. The Dalek continues to advance though it catches a blow of them, not taking any noticable damange as the clock that had been on the wall shattered into a dozen pieces. Behind it, the coffie machine explodes as a hail of lead its against it
[23:42] <@Spiritcurse> With a slowly growing look of object horror on my face, I leave the room quickly. By the time I reach the door, it is clear that I'm almost in tears.
[23:42] <@Dark> The Dalek howls in rage as it spins around the table and points its gun dead towards the source of the gunfire
[23:42] <@Dark> "EXTERMINA--"
[23:43] <@Dark> the walls behind the DAleks heave as somthing smashes through them, a massive black scyth shape lunching from the metal and impailing through the Daleks body with a defening crash
[23:43] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh shit no!"
[23:44] <@cam> "What the fuck!"
[23:44] <@Dark> The Dalek howls in pain before falling silent as the shape rips back into the wall and dissapers, leaving you in silence
[23:44] <@Dorian> "Ok. ESM stays on, methinks."
[23:44] <@Spiritcurse> "Ninja guy, technician guy, what the dick?"
[23:45] <@Dorian> "Damned if I know."
[23:45] <@Spiritcurse> "Go find out?"
[23:46] <@cam> "Orah"
[23:46] <@Dorian> "Yeah, fuck that."
[23:48] <@Spiritcurse> "Sure?"
[23:48] <@cam> "I will"
[23:48] <@Spiritcurse> "Good man."
[23:49] <@cam> "on me"
[23:49] <@Dorian> "Nice knowing you, techie."
[23:50] <@Spiritcurse> "I'll... cover the retreat. And try to save the coffee machine" I say between sniffles.
[23:50] <@cam> I walk towards the hole in the wall crouching slightly " i am not a techie, i am a hired merc paid to protect the base"
[23:51] <@Spiritcurse> "You didn't really do well."
[23:51] <@cam> "tell me about it" i grunt
[23:52] <@Dorian> "Hey, don't knock the mercenary! Being a hired soldier is a hard job!"
[23:53] <@cam> "is that sarcasm?" i point my gun at him
[23:54] <@Dorian> "Nope. I know from experience that being paid money to kill is a tough job, what with being a god damned ASSASSAIN and all."
[23:55] <@Dark> You hear the sound of skuttling in the vents overhead
[23:55] <@Spiritcurse> "Eh, mine's harder. Don't get paid to kill people, get your knees broken for refusing to kill people."
[23:55] <@Spiritcurse> "Shit, we need to move. You first, fail merc."
[23:56] <@cam> "whatever"
[23:57] <@Dorian> "Exactly my point, mercenary."
[23:58] <@cam> i get through the hole and crouch pointing my gun right as i get through
[23:59] <@Dark> You dont get very far before you find it impossible to advace due to a sticky yet slippery liqued covering the walls
[23:59] <@cam> "eugh its a no go guys"
[00:00] <@Dorian> "Then lets leave via the exit."
[00:00] <@cam> i back out and clean myself of anything
[00:00] <@cam> covering me*
[00:00] <@Dark> As you reach the exit again, you see a small shape appear at the end of the corridor. It looks at you for a time before begging to run towards you on all fours
[00:01] <@Spiritcurse> I take a step behind the other two, knives out.
[00:02] <@cam> i kneel and take aim
[00:03] <@Dark> A pin like objuct hurls out from the darkness and slams against the wall by you heads, a spray of black liquid flying from the tip
[00:03] <@cam> "shit get back!"
[00:04] <@cam> i jump backwards and land excatly how i was
[00:04] <@Spiritcurse> "MY SUIT! YOU BASTARD!" I howl, leaping towards the shape knives first.
[00:04] <@Dorian> "Damn it!" I dive for cover.
[00:04] <@Dark> The creature lets out a defening howl as it leaps from the hole. A mass of teeth, sickly yellow tenticals about the size of an average dog
[00:05] <@Dark> it howls into the air before jumping onto the wall and moving up it with no difficulty at all
[00:05] <@cam> "arghh!" i howl as i open fire at it
[00:08] <@Dark> the bullets slice through the creatures body, ripping huge chuncks of its flesh clean off as it falls from the cieling and slams against the ground with a sickeningly wet splash of goo
[00:08] <@Dorian> I walk over to the creature and drive my sword through it's body.
[00:08] <@Dorian> "Gotta be certain."
[00:08] <@cam> "what is it?"
[00:09] <@cam> i walk over and crush its head
[00:09] <@Spiritcurse> "A bastard, that's what it is. Do you have any idea how much dry cleaners will charge for this?"
[00:10] <@Dorian> "Who fucking cares? This thing could've killed us all, for all we know."
[00:10] <@cam> "*sigh* enough about your suit its dirty get over it"
[00:10] <@Spiritcurse> "It didn't, did it?"
[00:10] <@Dark> Abruptly, the entire station seems to shake around you as an explosion echoes somewhere on the far side
[00:11] <@Dark> you hear the sound of gunfire from somewhere but then their is only silence
[00:12] <@cam> "shi-" i run towards the sound
[00:12] <@Spiritcurse> I turn and follow, ensuring he turns any corners first.
[00:12] <@Dorian> "Fucking hell, I'm not paid enough for this shit." I mutter, following after Dale
[00:13] <@Dark> As you turn a courner, you find a scene that looks like somthing from hell itself
[00:13] <@cam> "holy fucking Terra"
[00:14] <@Dark> Four Daleks stand in the centre of a massive room, each a drone class as they shoot their weapons upwards into the cieling where hundreds of the creatures you saw before are pouring in from a crack in the builiding
[00:14] <@cam> "shit what do we do" i whisper
[00:14] <@Spiritcurse> I crouch down, hoping I haven't been seen. "We wait, and we take out the winner. No sense getting involved."
[00:15] <@Dark> The creatures howl as they shoot their spikes at the Dalkes only to have them bounch from their casing. And, in the far courner, a group of humans seem to have barricaded themselves in a room. Each shooting blindly into the mass of monsters above them
[00:15] <@Dorian> I swiftly turn back around the corner, crouching down and holding my katana close. "For starters, getting out of their firing line might be a good idea"
[00:15] <@cam> i try to get the humans attention by waving
[00:16] <@Dark> As you wave, their is an explosion of energy behind you and three Daleks emerge from a room. all Drone class
[00:17] <@Dorian> I stay silent, calm in the knowledge that my ESM will protect me.
[00:17] <@cam> "shit run!" i and i run towards the human barricade
[00:17] <@Dark> "ALL UNITS WILL CONVERGE ON MAIN HALL!!" they scream "HOSTLILE LIFEFORMS HAVE INGAGED UNITS ON ALL FLANKS"
[00:18] <@Dark> "HUMANS ARE SECONDARY OBJECTIVES! UNIDENTIFIED XENOS ARE PRIMARY! EXTERMINATE!!"
[00:18] <@Dark> Then one of the Daleks seems to notice you "YOU ARE HUMAN! YOU ARE TO BE EXTERIMATED!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!! EXTRMINATE!!!"
[00:19] <@Spiritcurse> "I like secondary. Secondary I like. With that, I run towards the human lines, hands up, knives in their incredibly tasteful pockets.
[00:19] <@Dark> ****End of Session****
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 pm

This session was left unfinished, due to an internet death on the behalf of the GM.

[22:14] <@Dark> Where we last left off, you were pinned in a massive hall that has been plunged into total chaos with four Daleks, a group of humans and a neverending hourde of monsters.
[22:14] <@Dark> As you had been watching, three Daleks and entered behind you and spotted you, prepairing to exterminate you at once
[22:15] <@Spiritcurse> "Have fun guys!" are the only words I say before sprinting off towards the other humans.
[22:15] <@Dark> "YOU ARE AN ENERMY!" the lead Drone screams "YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!"
[22:15] <@Ven> "LEG IT!"
[22:16] <@Spiritcurse> "I AM DOING!"
[22:16] <@Dark> EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMIN...PRIMARY TARGET LOCATED!!"
[22:16] <@Ven> i half turn round to see what they have choosen to kill
[22:17] <@Dark> Behind you, you see the Daleks turn and fire at somthign unseen before the sounds of battle surround you as the creatures on the wall above unleash a hail of poison pins at the four Daleks in the centre of the hall
[22:17] <@Ven> "keep going they are busy!"
[22:18] <@Dorian> I sigh, and dash after the others.
[22:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Wasn't planning on stopping!" I bellow, but I slow slightly, allowing the others to catch up.
[22:18] <@Dark> THe daleks scream out as the pins bounce harmlessly from their shells, unleahing their own shots in the mass of monsters and causing one to fall here and there, but making no pbvious dent in the swarm
[22:19] <@Dark> "Hey! what the hell do you two think your doing out there!" a voice calls out to you from the human barricade
[22:19] <@Ven> "RUNNING LIKE HELL!" i shout back
[22:19] <@Spiritcurse> "Trying not to die, you?"
[22:20] <@Dark> "Get over here!" another voice calls out as a hail of machine gun fire rips across the roof, sending a storm of dead creatures tumbaling against the ground around you
[22:20] <@Spiritcurse> "That was the plan!"
[22:21] <@Dorian> "I vote for going to the place with more people to sheild us from the Daleks."
[22:21] <@Ven> "coward" i grin and carry on running
[22:22] <@Dark> "VISION IMPARED!!" A dalek screams behind you as a lucky blow from a tentical tore its eye stalk clean off. It rolls around for a second before shooting in a completly random direction. dead at you
[22:22] <@Ven> "oh shit!"
[22:23] <@Spiritcurse> Still running, I drop to perform a textbook acrobatics roll underneath the blast without slowing. After standing back up, I naturally dust myself off. "MT SUIT!"
[22:23] <@Dark> The Dalek gives a screech before somthing slams against it and its case explodes
[22:24] <@Ven> I side step the blast and casually carry on
[22:24] <@Dorian> I leap the blast's trajectory, appearing to not even try as I jump 8 feet into the air.
[22:25] <@Dark> At the barricade, a door slams open and a man with a machine gun steps out a snaps out you to get in, emptying an entire clip into the mass on the roof
[22:26] <@Ven> i slide on my knees and turn to fire also
[22:26] <@Spiritcurse> With a courteous bow, I compliment the man, "Good show. I like what you've done with the place here."
[22:27] <@Dark> "Took us all day" the man mutters before ejecting and replacing his clip
[22:28] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, it's a lovely example of decorating on a budget. If you like, I can help you work on the uniform too."
[22:28] <@Ven> "shut it mate and get in!"
[22:28] <@Dorian> I push past the man, making my way into the room. "Out of my way, fool."
[22:29] <@Dark> The man casts you a look before shooting upwards again
[22:29] <@Spiritcurse> "They're not nearly as refined as me, I'm sorry."
[22:30] <@Spiritcurse> I leave the man to his job and walk in, smiling.
[22:35] <@Dark> As you shoot up, a storm of the bodies fall from the roof, smashing agaisnt the ground with a loud splash of yellow liquid. but more just move up to fill their place
[22:35] <@Dorian> As I wander into the rom, I deactivate my ESM and sit down, taking up the lotus position. "Well, we're all fucked"
[22:36] <@Dark> "tell me about it!" a man with a cigar calls out as he swings a large turret of short round and fires into the air
[22:36] <@Spiritcurse> "Not really. The robots seem more concerned about the bugs, and the humans are in the middle. Run away, tell the boss, get the real military in."
[22:36] <@Ven> i help close the door and join them
[22:37] <@Dorian> "Or we could wait for the robots to sort out the swarm, then let me do my thing."
[22:37] <@Dark> "Robots?" someone shouts "You mean that Daleks?"
[22:37] <@Dorian> "Whatever."
[22:38] <@Dark> "Get it right will you...ouch...shit that hurt"
[22:38] <@Ven> "one of them went down" i mutter "they arent meant to take on swarms"
[22:38] <@Ven> "you ok?!"
[22:39] <@Dorian> "Well, then. I say we get the fuck out of here, as soon as is reasonably possible."
[22:39] <@Spiritcurse> "I vote that if we can't find a way out, we make one."
[22:39] <@Dorian> "Sounds like an idea. Which wall is thinnest?"
[22:39] <@Dark> You turn to see a woman bent over the opened case of a scientest Dalke unit, rubbing her hands after being electicuted by somthing "Better said then done she mutters"
[22:40] <@Ven> "she's right"
[22:40] <@Spiritcurse> "Any ideas from you then?"
[22:41] <@Dark> "Yer. Get some help from whats allready on the station"
[22:41] <@Dorian> "Yes, but which wall that it would be viable to go through is the thinnest?"
[22:42] <@Ven> "well idont remember were i put my Suit so thats out of the question
[22:42] <@Spiritcurse> "What is on the station?"
[22:43] <@Dark> "well from the looks of things, hell itself"
[22:43] <@Ven> "and why would it help us?"
[22:43] <@Dark> "Which means...we need to recrute the demons themselves" She mutters as she clicks a button inside the Dalek and a low light appears in its eyestalk
[22:43] <@Spiritcurse> "In that case, I'll go back to my plan."
[22:44] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah. That's rather clever."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Well, looks like someone had a good idea."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Send that out one way. I'll go the other."
[22:44] <@Dark> She says nothign as she slowly stands up and looks at the Dalek "Dalek can you hear me"
[22:44] <@Dark> "YES"
[22:45] <@Dark> "Move forward please"
[22:45] <@Dark> "I OBEY" the dalek says, its voice low and strained as it drifts fowrad
[22:45] <@Ven> "wow!"
[22:45] <@Ven> "that worked?"
[22:45] <@Dorian> "Now things get interesting, methinks"
[22:45] <@Dark> "Exellent! Proffesor Distra was right!"
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> "I still don't trust it."
[22:46] <@Ven> "She's still alive?"
[22:46] <@Dark> "...no...she didnt get out of the main storage centre in time before those monsters got in"
[22:46] <@Ven> "Shit, we needed her"
[22:47] <@Dark> "WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS?"
[22:47] <@Dorian> "Why, was there anything good in main storage?"
[22:47] <@Dark> "yer, whatever spawned those things crawling all over the damn roof"
[22:48] <@Dorian> "Which way is it?"
[22:48] <@Ven> "No running from that place place"
[22:48] <@Dark> other side of the station, take a right at the army of Darleks, a left at the pile of my dead freinds and streight on through hell itself"
[22:48] <@Spiritcurse> "I can think of two things here. One involves us getting outside. The other involves a tactical nuke."
[22:49] <@Dorian> "I vote one, then the other."
[22:49] <@Dark> "THAT WOULD BE INPRACTABLE"
[22:49] <@Dorian> "Why?"
[22:50] <@Ven> "we could do the second first..."
[22:50] <@Dark> The Dalek says nothing as it simply looks at you
[22:50] <@Ven> "that was humour"
[22:50] <@Ven> "don't expect it othen"
[22:50] <@Dorian> I clip him around the ear. "Shut up."
[22:51] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, I have this Dragonfly. We could perform both at once."
[22:53] <@Dark> "Dragonfly?"
[22:54] <@Dorian> "Now that is a good idea. What is your name, ideas guy?
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> "Dragonfly. It's a bit of experimental tech I... liberated. Portable powered glider."
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> "Stefan. That's all you're getting."
[22:56] <@Dark> "Chirst...as if we didnt have enough problems..." She groans before turning and barking out orders to the men around her, watching as they weel in another motionless Drone Dalek
[22:56] <@Ven> "More of them?!"
[22:56] <@Ven> "How many you got?"
[22:57] <@Dark> "Damed if I know" SHe snaps "we have what we managed to secure before the sabotage attack"
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> "Which is?"
[22:58] <@Ven> "hey calm it"
[22:59] <@Dark> "Calm it? mabye you havnt notcied but we are in a war zone that makes no sense!"
[22:59] <@Ven> "maybe, but being like that won't help"
[22:59] <@Dark> "well mabye..."
[23:00] <@Dorian> "Well, has anyone come to any conclusions, or are you all just going to argue all day whilst I carve my way out of here?"
[23:00] <@Dark> "Holy Shit!" the man with the cigar screams as he hurls himself away from the barricade as a massive part of the rood explodes in a hail of smoke and ash
[23:01] <@Ven> "Shit get down!"
[23:01] <@Dark> "What the hell was that!?"
[23:02] <@Dark> "Sir!" He yell towards the women "They have a fucking SWD out there!"
[23:02] <@Ven> "one big gun!"
[23:02] <@Dorian> "GOD DAMN IT!" I spin on the spot and ready my sword, leveling it at the newly made hole.
[23:03] <@Ven> "TO ARMS!"
[23:04] <@Dark> throught the smoke, you see the swarm decending upon the Daleks, only to have a massive chunk of their number blown apart by the centre figure, a Dalek that has had it entire upper body replaced by a single huge gun
[23:04] <@Dorian> "Well. Fuck."
[23:05] <@Ven> "You have anything to do with this?!" i shout to the scientist
[23:05] <@Dark> "EXTERMINATE!" The other Daleks chant as they shoot randomly into the horde, not seeming to notcie you yet
[23:06] <@Dark> "I AM DALEK" the scientist replys simply "I AM NOT STRATAGIST"
[23:07] <@Ven> "what?!"
[23:07] <@Dorian> "Ok, now we run!"
[23:07] <@Dark> again the room shakes as the SWD speaks, its weapon blasting a support beam for the roof into dust
[23:09] <@Dark> "that carnt be good..."
[23:09] <@Spiritcurse> Finishing my cigarette, I turn to face the new hole. "You interrupted my fag break. I'm going to run away from you so hard, you'll wish you'd neve been born."
[23:09] <@Ven> "like hell we will! GO get out of this room!"
[23:09] <@Dorian> I reactivate my ESM, making a running jump past the SWD and the other Daleks.
[23:10] <@Dark> The woman stands in the hole and, with a loud yell, orders all the gatherd men to make a run for the door, seeing the SWD swing its turret around again
[23:10] <@Spiritcurse> Flicking both knives into my hands, I start running to the door as well.
[23:10] <@Ven> "LETS MOVE!"
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> "Slightly behind, aren't you?"
[23:11] <@Dark> as a large group, you three, and the marines run blindly across the hall.
[23:13] <@Ven> i am running and grunting keeping an eye on the daleks
[23:14] <@Spiritcurse> As I pass the SWD, I take a slash at it with a vibroknife, smiling at the hum it produced.
[23:15] <@Dorian> As I pass the SWD, I also take a swing at it, with my katana, waiting untill the last second to activate the Vibrate function.
[23:17] <@Dark> As stefan's blade swings, it leaves a scratch mark on the rear of the Dalek but no major damage. However, it is enough to bring the other three eyestaks swinging round to look directly at you
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh dear."
[23:21] <@Dark> your second blade digs deep into the Dalek's canister but dosent seem to affect it as the others three turn fully to you "SPECIAL WEAPONS DALEK UNDER ATTACK!! EXTERMINATE!!"
[23:21] <@Dorian> "Well. Now we're really fucked."
[23:22] <@Ven> "Oh fuck why did you do that?!"
[23:24] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout) (Session End)
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Sorry about that, it wasnt an internet fail...it was my mum pulling the net wire out of the comp and shouting at me to go to bed XP
Took my phone too so I couldnt tell anyone...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Goddamn, but that's overreacting just a tad. Next time that happens, tell her that you were doing some school work online or something and, thanks to her, you just lost a good four hours of work. That'll show her. Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Hhaha do it ^^ guilt trip her ^^
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Aye, that should work. Failing that, invest in a laptop and one of those USB broadband things. For added awesome, pay for it all yourself, then you've got the "I paid for it" excuse if she wants it downstairs at night.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 pm

I have a laptop but she steals it from me! I did fecking pay for it and still she just takes it away for entire weekends and says I'm being immature and selfish whenever I oppose!
need I go on?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Ah. That sucks rather hard.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 pm

[21:28] *** now talking in #LegionRPG
[21:28] *** channel #LegionRPG mode is +
[21:28] *** channel created at Sat Feb 19 20:44:14 2011
[21:29] *** Spiritcurse sets channel #LegionRPG mode +o Dark
[21:29] *** Spiritcurse sets channel #LegionRPG mode +o Dorian
[21:31] *** Ven (Ven@sux-DF8D4C05.threembb.co.uk) joined
[21:31] *** Spiritcurse sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h Ven
[21:34] *** Spiritcurse changed topic to Dalek campaign RPG, let's try not to die too hard.
[21:49] <@Dark> when we last left off, you were fleeing with a group of survivours across the embattled hall. However, despite orders to simply run two of you have attempted to attack the SWD with your weapons...drawing the attention of its guards...
[21:50] <@Dark> "ALERT! SPECIAL WEAPONS DALEK UNDER ATTACK!! PROTECT!"
[21:50] <%Ven> "Oh Shi.....everyone get to that door!
[21:50] <@Dorian> I take my stance, a slight grin on my face. "Bring. It. On!"
[21:50] <@Spiritcurse> Without even slowing, I continue running for the door, sheathing my knife.
[21:52] <@Dark> "EXTERMINATE!!" the three Daleks howl, moving to surround the target that has refused to back down whilst the SWD blows another hole in the horde above you
[21:53] <@Dorian> I activate my ESM, flourishing my sword and charging at the SWD, aiming my swing for it's gun.
[21:58] <@Dorian> My sword comes in high, swinging over the SWD's gun and slicing through the air. My face falls as I realise what must be coming next.
[21:58] <@Dorian> "Aw, shit!"
[21:59] <@Dark> "YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!!" a dalek says...its voice strangly low as it moves behind you
[22:00] <@Dark> the other two are silent as they drift around and all guns are aimed towards you, whilst the SWD slowly turns to aim towards where the group of humans is reaching the door
[22:17] <@Dark> As the shots hit against you, you feel your armour heat up and hear the worrying beep of your air units shutting down. The suit grow impossibly heavy as it powers down around you and you slump to the ground as the Dalek loom over you
[22:19] <@Dark> "Get over here!" The woman commander you had been speaking to before shouts "I'm closing this door now!"
[22:20] <@Spiritcurse> "I'll get there, don't close it!"
[22:22] <%Ven> "On my way"
[22:23] <@Dark> The three drone Daleks resume their attack on the horde above you. but the SWD aims directly at the door with its gun beginning to glow...
[22:24] <%Ven> I run to the downed assassin
[22:24] <%Ven> "screw this"
[22:26] <@Dark> "HOSTILE LIFEFORMS IN RETREAT! FOCUES ATTENTION ON HUMANS!!"
[22:27] <%Ven> "Shit.." i skid and turn around agian "I tryed mate, i am sorry" i mutter
[22:27] <@Spiritcurse> "You'll never catch me, hahaha!" I yell back, still running for the door.
[22:28] <@Dark> One of the drone Daleks seems to move to a defensive position over the downed assasin whilst the remaining ones raise their guns and open fire
[22:29] <@Dark> One of the guards by the door, who had been seconds away from safty, falls screaming to the floor with his very bones glowing bright for you all to see
[22:31] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh god, poor guy..."
[22:32] <@Dark> "I'm closing the door!" The woman shouts as the door begins to furfil her promise, pushing aside the dead man as it swings shut
[22:33] <@Spiritcurse> Just before the door closes, I roll through the door, almost reaching back inside, before remembering I don't have a hat.
[22:34] <%Ven> i slide under the door firing a few shots as i do
[22:35] <@Dark> the shouts bounce pointlessly off the Daleks as one of them turns and looks down at the downed assasins body, its plunger seeming to detach from its body and move to its back as a cutter tool appears in its place. the door closes before you can see anymore...
[22:38] <%Ven> "Dammit, i could have helped him!"
[22:39] <@Dark> "THere was nothing you idiots could have done" the woman snaps as she stands and seems to count the men left, cursing under her breath when she is done
[22:39] <@Spiritcurse> "But then you could have died too. And that would have put me, and my impeccably stylish suit, at risk."
[22:40] <%Ven> "Shut up about your damn suit, looks crap anyway, how many men did you start with?"
[22:41] <%Ven> i ask the woman
[22:41] <@Dark> "I had about a hundred two hours ago...now i have about half a dozen..."
[22:41] <@Spiritcurse> "What happened to the power? And I'll get you for that."
[22:43] <@Dark> "Power? christ...you have no idea whats going on here do you?"
[22:44] <@Spiritcurse> "Other than aliens and killer robots and impolite bitchy women, no."
[22:44] <%Ven> "No, i only woke up since before the attack just before we got to you"
[22:45] <@Dark> she looks at you with a look of utter annoyence before turning and walking away as the men follow "I think you better come with us"
[22:46] <%Ven> i follow her
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> "We don't have much of a choice. I prefer bitchy women to either of the others."
[22:47] <@Dark> she snorts as the group move to a large door at the far end of the corridor labled "Armoury"
[22:47] <%Ven> "oh good i need a better gun..."
[22:48] <@Dark> "HALT!"
[22:48] <@Dark> The door slides open and a severaly beaten Drone dalek rolls out, its plunger arm seeming to hang from nothing but a set of wires from its body
[22:48] <%Ven> "whao" i stumble a bit
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> "Prisoner? I hope so."
[22:49] <@Dark> "COMMANDER KALLEN IS WITH UNKNOWN LIFEFORMS...EX...EX...EX...EXPLAIN!"
[22:50] <@Dark> "There are with me" THe woman snaps at the dalek as she seems to push it to the side, not even looking toward is as she walks by
[22:50] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah, convert. Nice."
[22:51] <@Dark> "They hardily work at maximum power" She says to you, not even looking back "But they fool the other Daleks into thinking the area is secure well enough"
[22:51] <%Ven> "hmm fair enough"
[22:51] <@Spiritcurse> "Good idea. Why not make them more powerful?"
[22:52] <@Dark> "Because I dont trust them and dammed if i'd ever willingly give a dalek a proper gun...not after waht i've seen them do"
[22:53] <@Spiritcurse> "As good a reason as any."
[22:53] <@Dark> "I AM YOUR SERVENT"
[22:53] <%Ven> "Likewise, wasnt happy to know they still had there weapons, when i joined up"
[22:54] <@Dark> "Thats the whole point...we took every weapon from them...and they somehow got them back without even leaving their cells..."
[22:55] <%Ven> "have you asked this one.." pointing behind me at the drone " how they did"
[22:55] <@Dark> "Tried...it just seemded to freeze and kept saying 'Obey' over and over"
[22:56] <@Spiritcurse> "Maybe it smuggled them in - tried cutting one open?"
[22:57] <@Dark> "They are sotred in a human only reachable room and what do you mean cutting one open? how do you think we install the mind altering chip to make them help us?"
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> "Fair enough. So where'd it get the weapon from?"
[22:58] <@Dark> "Thats the golden question"
[22:58] <%Ven> "didnt she just say she doesnt know"
[23:00] <@Spiritcurse> "I was being rhetorical, you silly little man."
[23:01] <@Dark> "Look...you want me to tell you whats I know?"
[23:02] <@Spiritcurse> "Go ahead."
[23:03] <%Ven> "would help"
[23:04] <@Dark> "Right...as you know this base was built to understand the daleks and thus we had about thirty Dalek prisoners held here. they had their weapons taken away and were held on static power meaning it was impossible for them to break out in the slightest"
[23:05] <@Spiritcurse> "Right. And then?"
[23:05] <%Ven> "they could have been storing it"
[23:05] <@Dark> "THen...about three hours ago...they all just broke out! All armed with their weapons and all at full power...and at the same time...those things...I dont know what the hell they were appeared too. It took all of an hour for everything to fall apart..."
[23:06] <%Ven> "so i have been out cold for three hours
[23:06] <@Spiritcurse> "Right. What about those aliens?"
[23:07] <@Dark> "Thats what I mean. They just appeared and killed everyone...no warning...no nothing"
[23:08] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah. How valuable is this base?"
[23:10] <@Dark> "To humanity..not very. Its not valuable to the Daleks but they hate the fact that it exists and I'm not sure if these xenos are smart enough to want power...they just seem to kill"
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> "Very well. Two more questions. What's the power supply, and how quickly can we evacuate?"
[23:13] <@Dark> "According to our scanners there is no power whatso ever and yet the Daleks are at full power and the only evac ships are in the hanger...We just lost contact with every one there and thats where we were heading before being caught in that firefight in the main hall..."
[23:14] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah. Does this base have a generator?"
[23:14] <%Ven> "Ok how can we get there the quickest way possable"
[23:15] <@Dark> "Through the main hall like we were trying...and yes we do have a generator...but its off line for some reason. All the power was cut the second these Daleks and xenos appeared. We dont know why"
[23:15] <@Spiritcurse> "Hmm. How far away is the generator? Overloading that could give us enough power to do some damage."
[23:16] <%Ven> "Or blow a hole in the side of this place"
[23:17] <@Spiritcurse> "That would also work."
[23:17] <@Dark> "Its about fifteen minutes in the extact opposite direction to the hanger"
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah. Do you have an engineer we could borrow?"
[23:18] <%Ven> "Any idea were the battlesuits are? i dont remember very much"
[23:20] <@Dark> Battlesuits are in the hanger and I'm sure you could find an engineer somewhere in this group. Were from all over the base so I dont know...one may be from the engerneering core
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> "Right. Where is everybody right now?"
[23:22] <%Ven> "Greati am of little use till i get my Suit" i mutter " Alright, any of you guys an Engi?" i shout to the group
[23:24] <@Dark> "They all look up at you, tried and weak but one holds up his hand
[23:24] <@Spiritcurse> "Right, come with us, bring your tools."
[23:24] <%Ven> "Please" i add
[23:25] <@Dark> the man nods getnly as he stands, pikcing up a box of tools as he does before walking over to you. As he reaches you however, you realise that one of his hands now ends in a bloody stump
[23:26] <%Ven> "You need that" i point " looking at mate" i lift his hand gently
[23:27] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah. Your hand could be a problem. Do you think you could still work?"
[23:28] <@Dark> "I can do my best sir...but canrt promies anything..."
[23:30] <%Ven> "Lets go"
[23:30] <@Spiritcurse> "I may be able to help. And besides, we're only after a hacky job. COme on."
[23:30] <@Dark> "y...yes...sir"
[23:30] <@Spiritcurse> "And the rest of you, run. We got radio?"
[23:30] <@Dark> "yer....frequency 10"
[23:32] <@Spiritcurse> "Perfect. Pass us one each?"
[23:32] <%Ven> "there any lazer Rifles here?"
[23:33] <@Dark> the woman is silent for a second before standing and picking up a rifle from nearby dead body whilst the engeneer hands you the radios "Here...my freind wont be needing it now...but it only has limated shots so be careful...and good luck"
[23:34] <%Ven> "cheers, be back soon"
[23:34] <@Spiritcurse> "With any luck."
[23:35] <@Dark> She seems to foget about you as she turns and begins to talk to a wounded man. looking back only as you closs the door behind you. You look at each other for a second before walking down the corridor, following the engener
[23:36] <@Dark> behind you...the converted drone dalek watches you before moving to follow with a whispered voice of "I OBEY"
[23:36] <@Dark> ************END OF SESSION**************
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 pm

[21:35] <@Dark> When we last left off, you were had lost a man to the Daleks and were now making your way towards the main power station for the base with an enegineer with only one arm.
[21:36] <%Spiritcurse> "Do you know of any dangers between here and the generator then?"
[21:36] <@Dark> "Dont know nothing for sure. but those monsters got everywhere...they are using the damn air vents to move around so they could be anywhere"
[21:37] <%Ven> "Can we gas the vents?"
[21:38] <@Dark> "no power to do anything...and we didnt exactly take these things in mind when we built the base. Just the Daleks"
[21:39] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, with any luck we'll have the generator back online soon."
[21:39] <%Ven> "Hopefully"
[21:39] <%Spiritcurse> "Or we'll die. Either way, not our problem."
[21:40] <%Ven> "Your just full of Unicorns and Fairies today arent you?"
[21:40] <@Dark> "Suppose its good to have a good view on things..."
[21:41] <%Spiritcurse> "I just like to keep a sensible perspective."
[21:42] <%Ven> "Kepp them to yourself, rather not hear * you could be dead* ever too minutes"
[21:43] <@Dark> You walk past a couple of dead bodies which seemed to have once been human but are now torn apart and covered with a thick, brown liqued
[21:44] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh god, what the hell is that?"
[21:44] <%Ven> "Bugs mated?" i laugh and nudge one of the bodies
[21:45] <@Dark> "Hell if I know..." The man mutters, trying not to look at the bodies "Some of the bigger things spit it out like vomit...kills anything it touches...like a...like"
[21:45] <@Dark> He falls silent, and seems to fight the urge to vomit
[21:45] <%Ven> "Calm it mate" i pat him on the back
[21:45] <%Spiritcurse> "Come on man, keep it together."
[21:46] <@Dark> "It burns their skin like magma man. Burns them but dosent burn it off...just makes it flake...I've never seen anything like it before"
[21:47] <%Spiritcurse> "Shit... We need to get out of this place. The sooner the better."
[21:47] <%Ven> "Lets go" i walk past the bodies slowly
[21:48] <@Dark> The man casts them a sad look before following, scratching at the stump that was once his arm
[21:49] <%Spiritcurse> "And we ought to get you a bionic."
[21:50] <@Dark> "Aint none on the station no more, the bionic room was one of the first to fall. even if it hadnt theres no time"
[21:50] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, after this then."
[21:51] <@Dark> "If we live through it..."
[21:52] <%Spiritcurse> "True. I reckon we've got a good shot at it."
[21:52] <@Dark> "really? How you make that out?"
[21:53] <%Ven> "Good i dont want to hear any bad Zen back there ok?"
[21:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Let me restate than. I have a good chance."
[21:53] <%Ven> "Shut up!" i turn around aiming my gun at his face
[21:54] <%Ven> "I am gonna get as MANY as i can off here, your not helping"
[21:54] <@Dark> The man blinks out you in shock, falling silent
[21:55] <%Spiritcurse> I lash out with my knife, holding it to his throat. "Reckon you can squeeze faster than I can slash?"
[21:55] <%Ven> "Yeah"
[21:55] <%Spiritcurse> "Sure enough to bet your life?"
[21:56] <%Ven> i laugh "Two of them"
[21:57] <@Dark> "Hey errr....guys?"
[21:57] <%Ven> "What?"
[21:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Absolutely sure?" I press the knife slightly closer, nearly touching flesh. "What?"
[21:58] <%Ven> "Oh shut up" pushing the knife away and turning to the engineer " What is it?"
[21:58] <@Dark> "Err...theres somthing coming" he points over his shoulder to where a large shadow is strolling across the wall
[21:59] <%Spiritcurse> "Shit." I turn, raising both knives and looking for the source of the shadow.
[22:00] <@Dark> the man merely turns to hide behind a large overturned piller where he can stay from sight
[22:00] <%Ven> "Feth." i turn and point the Gun down the hallway
[22:02] <@Dark> the long shadow runs across the wall slowly before a single drone Dalek slides into view, its eyestalk looking directly towards you
[22:02] <%Ven> "You again......why did you follow us?
[22:02] <%Spiritcurse> The only sound heard from me is that of my retreating feet running towards another pillar.
[22:03] <@Dark> "I WAS....SENT TO...FOLLOW"
[22:04] <%Ven> "Why?"
[22:04] <@Dark> "I WAS...ORDERED TO...FOLLOW"
[22:05] <%Ven> "By the woman?"
[22:05] <%Ven> i raise my eyebrow and turn whistling
[22:05] <@Dark> "BY THE ONE WHO...ORDERED ME TO...FOLLOW"
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Were they human?"
[22:07] <%Ven> "Fair enough, just call her the babe who should wear tigher clothing"
[22:07] <%Spiritcurse> "I know, right?" I say, grinning childishly.
[22:08] <@Dark> "HUMAN ORDERS...BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR STATMENT...HOW IS CLOTHING RELEVENT?"
[22:09] <%Ven> i laugh " ahhh you wont get it, ermm human attraction " i wink " keep hat in your memory bank
[22:09] <%Spiritcurse> "It's hot, that's why."
[22:09] <@Dark> "I...OBEY"
[22:09] <%Spiritcurse> "But good, if it's human, that's cool with me. Now let's go."
[22:10] <%Ven> "wish that commander would say that Convert" i laugh again and carry on
[22:11] <@Dark> The engineer appears at your shoulder again, looking worried but continunig to lead you on, the Dalek taking the rear
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Nope, Dalek beside us. Bad dalek."
[22:12] <@Dark> It looks at you blankly but moves to stand beside you
[22:13] <%Ven> "Shall we?" i turn and walk forward
[22:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed we shall."
[22:14] <@Dark> "IT WOULD BE ADVISABLE FOR THE GROUP TO KEEP ON THE MARCH"
[22:15] <%Spiritcurse> "We are doing."
[22:16] <@Dark> the engineer curses to himself before leading the way
[22:19] <%Ven> "Your weapons online?" i ask the Dalek
[22:19] <@Dark> "AFFERMATIVE"
[22:21] <%Ven> "Hmm, list all comms you have"
[22:23] <@Dark> "RADIO CONTACT WITH COMMANDER AND ACESS TO SMALL AREA COMS"
[22:24] <%Ven> "Female Commander? good i dont trust these radios, they went down before"
[22:24] <@Dark> "NEGATIVE"
[22:24] <%Ven> i stop " What?"
[22:25] <@Dark> "I AM NOT IN CONTACT WITH THE FEMALE HUMAN"
[22:25] <%Ven> "Then Commander Who?"
[22:26] <@Dark> "CLASSIFIED"
[22:27] <%Ven> i turn quickly "No you will tell me now" i put my hands on its head
[22:28] <@Dark> "CLASSIFIED"
[22:29] <%Spiritcurse> "Open it up, let's see if I can persuade it."
[22:30] <%Ven> "Fine" i turn on my Radio " You there Commander " i say as i walk to the side of the Dalek
[22:30] <@Dark> "I WAS SENT TO AID YOU! BUT ANY ATTEMPT TO HARM THIS UNIT GIVES ME THE CLEARENCE TO DEFEEND MYSELF!!"
[22:30] <%Spiritcurse> "We're not going to harm you. We're just going to upgrade your firmware."
[22:30] <@Dark> "NEGATIVE! YOU MUST CONTINUE WITH THE OPERATION!"
[22:30] <%Ven> "Upgrade is a bit.........mean"
[22:31] <@Dark> "err...guys... mabye we should keep moving..."
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh, be like that. Come on." I walk more towards the generator room, checking the shadows and hiding places on the way.
[22:32] <%Ven> "Yeah c'mon"
[22:32] <@Dark> the Dalek simply watches you go
[22:33] <%Ven> "Bit odd that no one has answered"
[22:33] <%Spiritcurse> "True, it is."
[22:35] <%Ven> "Meh it will come back lets go"
[22:37] <@Dark> as you enter the main room, you find a couple of dead bodies, covered in the same black liquid as before. The generator is stood in the back and the engineer goes to it whislt the Dalek takes its place by the door
[22:37] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh shit, more bodies. You need any help?"
[22:37] <%Ven> "Give us a heads up if you see....(?) anything
[22:39] <@Dark> The Dalek says nothign as it looks from you to the door
[22:40] <%Ven> i lift my eyebrows for a split second " How does it look...erm..what is your name Engi?"
[22:41] <@Dark> "Names Carl...and once you get past the blood on the damn thing, I should be able to get it working in about five minutes"
[22:43] <%Spiritcurse> "Excellent. We'll guard the door."
[22:44] <%Ven> "Good" i walk to the side of him and point my gun upwards "i got the vents"
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "All of them? Good luck."
[22:45] <%Ven> "Just these"i point circling those on the roof of the room
[22:45] <@Dark> "DALEK UNIT WILL COVER THIS ROOM"
[22:46] <%Ven> "Ok then" i lower my gun
[22:47] <%Ven> I kneel down and rest my gun barrel on my knee
[22:47] <%Spiritcurse> "You trust it with out lives?"
[22:48] <%Ven> "Not really, but may as well as you dont have guns do you? so you cant do anything till they get to you"
[22:49] <@Dark> "HOSTILES SHOULD NOT BE ENGAGE IN CLOSE COMBAT"
[22:49] <%Ven> "Maybe not by you " i laugh
[22:50] <%Spiritcurse> "Trust me, they get close enough, I'll tear them a new one."
[22:51] <@Dark> "RECORDS IDNICATE THEY WOULD TEAR YOU APART...DEFINE 'A NEW ONE'"
[22:51] <%Spiritcurse> "I'll rip them a structurally superfluous new asshole. With a knife."
[22:51] <%Ven> "Don't run at them though, might be a problem...." after hearing the Dalek i laugh
[22:52] <@Dark> "EXPLANATION SAVED TO RECORDS..>"
[22:52] <%Ven> "Oh good" i laugh "he learns new things every minute "
[22:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Clever dalek. Who's a good reprogrammed slave then?"
[22:53] <%Ven> "Astalavisa baby?"
[22:53] <@Dark> The Dalek seems confused and simple looks back towards the door
[22:53] <%Ven> "Helper not slave" i wink
[22:54] <@Dark> you hear a muffled curse from the engine as Carl accidently zapps himself
[22:54] <@Dark> "ALERT!!! LIFEFORM IN BOUND!!"
[22:55] <%Ven> "Shi-" i jump to my feet and run over to the dorr
[22:55] <%Spiritcurse> "YOu okay? And is it hostile?"
[22:55] <@Dark> The dalek spins round to the door, its weapon held high as it screams "LIFE FORM INBOUND...CORRECTION MULTIPLE LIFEFORMS INBOUND!!"
[22:56] <%Dorian> As the sound rings out, I burst through the door, a middle aged man in a suit and lab coat, running as though the very forces of hell were on my heels.
[22:56] <%Ven> "Open fire"
[22:56] <@Dark> "I OBEY! EXTERMINATE!"
[22:56] <%Dorian> "Woah, shit, man! No shooty! Me human!"
[22:56] <%Spiritcurse> "NO, STOP!"
[22:56] <%Ven> "wait, open fire at the rest"
[22:56] <%Ven> "not him"
[22:56] <@Dark> "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMIN---"
[22:56] <%Spiritcurse> "You, new guy. Get in, hands behind your head."
[22:57] <@Dark> "HOSTILE LIFEFORMS INBOUND! CONFIMED XENO PRESSENCE!"
[22:57] <%Dorian> "Jesus fuck! Ok, sheesh!" I put my hands behind my head, making sure to stay behind the Dalek at all possible times.
[22:57] <%Ven> "Here" i throw the LMG i had on my back at him " Make use of it not turning to him"
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> "You point that thing at use, you die. Now, kill some alien scum."
[22:58] <%Spiritcurse> I stand by the door, knives held at their head height.
[22:58] <@Dark> "EXTERMINATE!!" the Dalek screams as it fires, a beam of energy flying out and stricking somtihgn in the chest as a massive, vaigle humonid figure falls to the ground
[22:59] <%Ven> "Shoot to kill"
[22:59] <%Ven> i open fire
[22:59] <@Dark> No sooner has it fallen however, then another five smash through the door, roaring out in rage as they charge. They are about twice the size of a man, each with massive arms that end in long scythe like shapes
[23:00] <@Dark> three swing round as they see Stefan by the door, their tallons held high
[23:05] <%Spiritcurse> The claws did deeply into my suit with a ripping noise. However, of far more pressing concern is the twin gashes in my ribcage.
[23:06] <@Dark> The creatues howl into the air as they charge fowrads, lunging towards the nearest things they can get ti
[23:06] <@Dark> to*
[23:18] <%Ven> i shoot at the monsters fumbling in the low light
[23:20] <@Dark> The shot hits the lead beast it the head, causing its face to explode in a shower of pitch black liqued as it smashes to the ground, only to be trampuled on by its comrads
[23:20] <%Ven> "Lovely" i grunt
[23:22] <%Spiritcurse> Almost keeling over from my injuries, I muster the strength to move away from the creatures.
[23:22] <@Dark> "Keep those things off me!" Carl screams as he continues his work
[23:23] <%Dorian> "Keep those damn things occupied!" I cry, as I move over to where Carl is working in order to help him as best as I can.
[23:26] <@Dark> "PROTECT THE HUMANS!" The Dalek screams as it spins round and raises its gun again "PROTECT! I MUST PROTECT!"
[23:28] <@Dark> Its beam fires again and another of the monsters fall, its bones lighitng up in the x-ray affect to show what look like misformed human bones before it slumps to the ground with a wet thud
[23:29] <%Spiritcurse> "They... looked human... What were they doing... here?"
[23:30] <@Dark> The remaining three howl as they charge fowrad, one aiming for Arthur and two aiming for the Dalek
[23:32] <@Dark> The mosnter aiming for Arthur swings wide, the talons stabbing deep into the wall beside him...but the Dalek isnt so lucky as it pluger is ripped free and a large portion of its 'skrit' is torn apart
[23:33] <@Dark> "HULL BREACHED! EMERGANCY!"
[23:33] <%Spiritcurse> "Just... kill them!"
[23:34] <@Dark> ***********END OF SESSION********
[23:34] *** Dorian quit (Quit: I love my HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <-)
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down