Pokemon RPG!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Lol... Dark you uploaded this to the wrong place xD

Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:05 am

Neutral In my defense it was gone 2 in the morning by the time I actually got around to uploading it

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:52 am

Lol it's okay... can you change the message to get rid of it though? xD
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 pm

[22:13] <Dark> [Jackie...Some call me a terrorist, I consider myself a...oops. Wrong campaign my bad, carry on with PMs]
[22:13] <Kite> lol
[22:13] <Dark> Heading down the paths of Anima City, you find it to once again be in full swing with people and pokemon working together in daily lives
[22:14] <Dark> You find yourself in the main park that stands near the Pokemon Gym, not entirely sure why
[22:15] <Kite> "I always end up back here... in reality and in my dreams..." Felix says looking around.
[22:15] <Kite> After saying that Felix begins to look around the park his eyes instinctively looking towards the shadows remembering an earlier dream.
[22:16] <Kite> And as he continues to look around his hand reachs for his staff instinctively.
[22:19] <Dark> "You alright son?" A man asks as he walks by, broom in hand and an oversized mustashe dominating his face "Look tense"
[22:21] <Kite> "Huh?" Felix says dropping his hand away. "Sorry..." Felix says still looking around.
[22:21] <Dark> "Heh" he laughs as he begins brushing away leaves "Whats the matter? Look like ya seen a ghost"
[22:22] <Kite> Felix laughs along with him though the laugh is a bit different from his normal laugh.
[22:23] <Dark> "Well ya best cheer up" he sniffs at his brush mostashe "Things are looking up for young trainers like you"
[22:24] <Kite> "How so?" Felix asks curiously.
[22:26] <Dark> "Well, I hear we got Gym Leaders walking around other regions at the moment and there are rumors that they are opening up trade ports for pokemon that aint found over here...never had stuff like that when I was a kid. All I got now is my grandsons Marill"
[22:28] <Kite> "I guess that is good news... also it's better to have a marill then nothing at all." Felix says thinking to himself. "Still..."
[22:30] <Dark> "Bah" he chuckles "I sent all my pokemon on their own journy with me kids. I'm just looking after the Marill"
[22:31] <Kite> "That's nice to hear." Felix says with a smile.
[22:32] <Dark> "So whats ya plan kiddo?"
[22:33] <Kite> "Well I need to train my pokemon more... but I can't find a good place to do it..."
[22:41] <Kite> With that Felix turns to go back to wandering glad he got that bit of info.
[22:41] <Dark> "After training?" He nods "Suppose ya dont want to battle an old man like me with a kids pokemon..."
[22:42] <Kite> "I'd gladly battle you." Felix says turning back to him.
[22:43] <Dark> "Aye?" He chukles "I'm not much of a battler but my Grandsom wants me to train this pokemon whilst hes away"
[22:43] <Kite> "I'm sure you can do well. I'm not very good either." Felix says with a laugh.
[22:44] <Dark> "Well then, lets not be very good together" he laughs before releasing his Marill
[22:45] <Kite> Felix smiles before releasing Miyako for the battle.
[22:45] <Dark> "Marill!" The pokemon grins, waving its stubby arms slightly before streightening
[22:47] <Kite> Miyako looks at the marill before releasing a wave of psychic energy at the water type.
[22:48] <Dark> The wave makes the Marill wabble before is stands back up.
[22:49] <Dark> "Now...lets see" THe man mutters, putting on some glasses and opening a notebook "What does this thing know...hmmm"
[22:50] <Dark> "Ah, this sounds good!" He looks back up after a moment "Squishy, use Water Gun"
[22:52] <Kite> Miyako takes the water gun attack to the face floating back some before sending out a shockwave of dark energy.
[22:53] <Dark> The Marill, laughs as it jumps out of the way and fires out a powerful stream of bubbles
[22:55] <Kite> Miyako dodges out of the way of the bubbles smiling as well before sending another shockwave at the marill.
[23:01] <Dark> The blow makes the pokemon take a step back and the old man laughs "Good hit"
--Over a week later--
[22:09] <@Dark> "Mar" The pokemon says as it sways from foot to foot, blasting a stream of bubbles towards you
[22:11] <@Kite> Miyako swiftly floats out of the way the bubbles just barely missing her before she sends out another shockwave of energy.
[22:12] <@Dark> Following suit from Miyako, the Marill jumps out of the way of the attack, this time spitting back a spray of water
[22:14] <@Kite> The blast of water hits Miyako in the face before she grins and releases a wave of dark restrictive energy at the marill.
[22:16] <@Dark> Grunting at the wave, Marill again shooting out a wave of bubbles
[22:18] <@Kite> Miyako once again takes the attack with a deep sigh before releasing another shockwave at the marill.
[22:24] <@Dark> Taking the hit with a grunt, the Marill stumbles back, spitting out another spray of water towards her
[22:26] <@Kite> Miyako groans soaked with water and quite tired from in before sending out another wave of energy, this one smaller than the one before.
[22:27] <@Dark> Despite the smaller size, the blast is enough to send the Marill thudding onto its back with a dazed expression
[22:28] <@Kite> Seeing the marill defeated Miyako lets out a victory cry before nearly passing out after lfoating to Felix's arms.
[22:32] <@Dark> Chuckling as he returns the pokemon, the old man offers you a bow "Back in my day I used to battle with the best. Thanks for the Nostalgia I got then"
[22:32] <@Kite> "That was a hard earned win." Felix says to the man. "And I'm sure back then you would have beaten us."
[22:34] <@Dark> He simply chuckles again as he places the pokéball back into his pocket and walks up to you, holding out somthing "Back in my day we also battled for money so here ya are. Not much but its for ya"
[22:35] <@Dark> [Old man hands over 1,500 pokedollars. Whoop]
[22:35] <@Kite> Felix accepts the money graciously not wanting to be disrespectful. He does however give a thank you.
[22:38] <@Dark> "Welp" He says, bringing his brush back to bare and resuming his gardening of the park "Best of luck in what ever you got planned for yaself"
[22:38] <@Kite> "Than kyou." Felix says. "Also what's the name of your grandson? Maybe I'll meet him someday."
[22:39] *** Codex (Codex@sux-1A1A93A3.range31-52.btcentralplus.com) joined
[22:40] *** Codex (Codex@sux-1A1A93A3.range31-52.btcentralplus.com) left ()
[22:40] <@Dark> "Dekko Higgins" He says after seeming to think for a moment "Last I heard he ws down in the Hartar City area"
[22:41] <@Kite> "I'll be on the look out for him then."
[22:42] <@Dark> "Whelp, say hi for me if ya see him" he nods "He may even have took this Marill back by then"
[22:44] <@Kite> "I will." Felix says before turning and going off towards the pokemon center to get Miyako healed.
[22:45] <@Dark> Back at the pokemon centre you can see several people jogging off to see some people jogging off to the nearby Gym to see some gym battle thats going on, leaving the centre relativly quite
[22:48] <@Dark> In the quite moments, a couple of Chansey have started playing a cardgame on a table by the fire and Nurse Joy is filing her nails whilst she hums
[22:49] <@Kite> "Hello Ms. joy." Felix says walking up to her counter. "Can I please have my Misdreavus looked after?"
[22:50] <@Dark> "Sure" She nods, taking the pokeball from you and placing it onto the machine, typing in her pass code for it to activate "You alone this time?"
[22:51] <@Kite> "Yeah." Felix says to her. "I'm going to go watch a movie with my pokemon and such. I'm sure Gene and Naoya can take care of themselves."
[22:52] <@Dark> "The big one seems to think so" she chuckles before placing the pokeball back onto the table "Here you are, back to full health"
[22:54] <@Kite> "Thank you." Felix says with a small bow. He turns to leave before turning back to her. "Do you know where I can find a good place to buy pokemon snacks like poffins and such?"
[22:55] <@Dark> "Munchlax's treat hut can be nice sometimes" She says "Its where I get treats for the Chansey or young pokemon sometimes"
[22:56] <@Kite> Felix nods before taking out his pokedex to lead him before thanking the Nurse Joy and setting off to the store.
[22:58] <@Dark> She gives you a wave good bye and you head out, following your map towards the city high street.
[22:59] <@Dark> Its not a long walk and there are quite a few people going about their buisness, moving past you as you head towards a large brown shop that stands next to a statue of a previous Gym Leader
[23:01] <@Kite> Felix out of curiousity based off a movie he watched, scans the statue.
[23:02] <@Dark> [Harold Graent] it beeps [Founder of the Anima City Gym and the great Grandfather of the current Gym Leader Clare]
[23:04] <@Kite> Felix reads over the information making a note in his pokedex to find out more about this man before going into the store.
[23:05] <@Dark> Inside the shop, rows and rows of diffrent poffins and snacks of all shapes, sizes and smells line out infront of you. The walls are rather bare but on the counter top is a wooden figure of the God Pokemon Arceus and a (rather loudly snoring) Munchlax with an elder woman sat behind
[23:07] <@Kite> Felix decides to scan the pokemon not having seen it before before walking up to the counter both to say hello and also out of curiousity of the statue, it reminding him of the one he was in his backpack.
[23:08] <@Dark> [Munchlax, the Big Eater Pokémon. It gobbles up its own body weight in food each day, and it swallows its food without almost any chewing]
[23:08] <@Dark> The statue is indeed a very similer carving style of your own, though it lacks a certan somthing you can not put your fingure on.
[23:09] <@Dark> "Hello my dear" The woman smiles "What can I do for you?"
[23:09] <@Kite> Felix snaps out of the examination of the statue before turning to her. "Hello, I was recommended to come here by the local Nurse Joy. I'm currently looking for snacks for my pokemon before we watch a movie." Felix says to her.
[23:11] <@Dark> "Oh lovely" She smiles "What sort of snakes are you after? We have flavours for all pokemon"
[23:13] <@Kite> "Well I'm looking for sweet and spicy ones. From what I've seen of my pokemon those are the ones they prefer." Felix says.
[23:16] <@Dark> "Sweet and Spicy yes" She smiles "Very contrasting but very balanced..." She rummages through a shelf behind her for a moment "How much are you after? Poffin of each?"
[23:18] <@Kite> "I'd like four of both types." Felix says to her while pulling out some money.
[23:20] <@Dark> "Of course" She nods, carrying them over to you. As soon as they are placed upon the table, the Munchlax wakes with a snort to reach for one. She gives it a push away and the pokemon grumbles before falling asleep again "Here you go"
[23:21] <@Kite> Felix gives her the money before taking the bag with a smile. "Thank you."
[23:22] <@Dark> "Come again" She smiles
[23:22] <@Kite> "I will." Felix says before leaving to go to a movie retail place along with going somwehre to buy a cheap bucket.
[23:28] <@Dark> A couple of hours later you are back in the hotel, the day now heading into the later afternoon
[23:29] <@Kite> Felix hums while he sets off Ice cream for each of his pokemon, all four of them around the television with the movie put in. He hands each of his pokemon two poffins, one of each kind before they all sit back to watch the movie.
[23:31] <@Dark> [Thank you for renting Two Gardeviour one cup, try not to be sick to much. MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!]
[23:31] <@Dark> *****END OF SESSION*****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 pm

And in completely unrelated news in the yugioh rpg someone's mind was horribly mutilated... I wonder whose...
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 am


[23:42] <@Dark> Standing on the East side of the Goin Region, Shadow City is a thriving matropolis where people and pokemon live as one. Named after the massive tower that covered a large amount of the city in shadows and the forest that surrounds it, Shadow City was a few years before the stage for a great battle between the Region and an alliance between the many diffrent criminal orginisations that plauge the world.
[23:43] <@Dark> Now however, it stats in a state of peace with slow building work being the only sign of the damage delt during that battle and you find yourself surrounded by people going about their daily lives as you walk through the citie's central plaza.
[23:44] <@Dark> A large statue made in tribute of the people and pokemon that died during the battle with the alliance and the darkness that they unleashed stands behind you and the bussle of life surrounds you.
[23:47] <Maruu> "Reno looks at the statue and spaces out a bit"
[23:49] <Maruu> "Jenny, where'd you go?" frantically looks around, "I'm wigging out!"
[23:50] <@Dark> "Huh?" A blue haired officer glances, she looks very young and is clearly new to the job. Even as she walks over from behind the statue she glances around at the somewhat hostile looks that the people give towards her, a stranger in the city "Sorry...I did the same"
[23:53] <Maruu> "I... I'm..." Reno is at lost for words "Don't leave my side" Hugs up on her tightly
[23:54] <@Dark> "Errr..." She blinks awkradly "Sure...W-Where was it you were after going again?"
[23:55] <Maruu> "Th-the Gym... I think..." Reno rubs his head in thought
[23:56] <@Dark> "Right" She nods before turning to start moving down the street "I..err..think the gym was this way"
[23:58] <Maruu> "I'm hoping you're right..." even more nervous than before
[23:59] <@Dark> "Sorry" She gives a chuckle "I'm still new here myself. Only been on the top for a couple of weeks so I dont know my way around that much"
[00:01] <Maruu> "Maybe there's a map somewhere around here" carefully looks around through the sea of people
[00:02] <@Dark> "Oh no I'm not that bad" She laughs with a slight wave "Just unsure and...oh yer its this way" The young Jenny begins to jog "Come on"
[00:03] <Maruu> "Right!" Follows
[00:05] <@Dark> After a while you finally come to the Gym. A great hall like structure in front of which is a large field of grass seperated by a path. Upon this sort of mini park, families picnic and pokemon play, all under the watchful gaze of two pokemon pictures placed above the door. A Mime. Jr and a Riolu.
[00:05] <@Dark> "Here we are" The young Jenny calls triumphantly "Shadow City Gym. Completle with outdoor park and indoor entertainment centre"
[00:08] <Maruu> "Sounds like fun!" Feels relieved, "Thank you... And... Sorry I doubted you."
[00:09] <@Dark> "Naw it fine" She smiles with a nod "Pretty much everyone in the city does at the moment after I can to replace the old one. Good luck with whatever your up to"
[00:11] <Maruu> "and good luck with whatever you're up to as well" Walks up to the door and stands. "This is were my life changes" Reaching slowly for the door "I'm so excited I might even barf"
[00:13] <@Dark> "Not on my floor" A man in a lap coat calls over from where he is overseeing a pair of Magnemite which were transporting various boxes towards the door "Just had that cleaned"
[00:14] <Maruu> "Oh... It's just a figure of... Well you know" Awkward stare
[00:15] <@Dark> He stares back at you from his clipboared and raises an eyebrow, his glasses flashing "Indeed"
[00:15] <@Dark> After a moment he looks back down "So what can I do you for kid?"
[00:16] <Maruu> "Oh... Um... I... I came here to register..." Trying his best not to look like a doofus
[00:18] <@Dark> "Register?" He frowns and looks back towards you, handing his clipboard over to a Gardevour who takes it and takes over his place as he walks over to you "You have an appointment?"
[00:19] <Maruu> "Y-yes sir" Points to the clipboard "You should find the name Reno Splasher on that clipboard... If that's the appointment sheet..."
[00:21] <@Dark> "Aye?" He flicks over the page of his clipboard from where the Gardevour is holding it "Ah yer, last appointment" He nods "Your lucky to have called when you did. We're closing up shop today for a while"
[00:25] <Maruu> "Wow... I'm lucky...?"
[00:26] <@Dark> "Seems that way" He shrugs "Come with me then. The prepping room is still open for buisness"
[00:28] <@Dark> Following him down the hall, you pass shops and even a small cafe which have been closed, several pokemon passing you as they carry boxes and such out. "The store areas will still be open next week" a second man is speaking in one room, a Riolu next to him "Just the main Gym". The Gym leader you are following says nothing as he leads you through a large metal door into a lab like room marked "Prepping hall"
[00:28] <Maruu> "YAY!!!"
[00:29] <@Dark> "Here we are" He says, turning his computer on "Now, do you have any pokemon with you?"
[00:39] <Maruu> "Two" (Shows two PokeBalls)
[00:40] <@Dark> "Very good" be nods and gestures towards a pokemon standing in the corner. With a grunt, a Kabutops steps towards you and he smiles "Hand it over to my freind here please so I can give them a scan"
[00:41] <Maruu> "Wait..." Looks a bit confused "What's going on here?"
[00:43] <@Dark> "Nothing serious" he says, noting your caution with a smile "I need to scan their health and condition for the records and in order to check you have been treating them well. You would be surprised how many abusers have attempted to get a training lisence"
[00:44] <Maruu> "Oh... Okay then" Hands the guy the PokeBalls
[00:44] <@Dark> "Dont belive I ever said my name though did I. Names Jack, one of the two Gym Leaders here" He gives you a bow as his pokemon gently places the pokéballs into a machine which begins the scan "I'll also be your oversee during your time as a trainer in this region"
[00:47] <Maruu> "So you're like a Proffessor"
[00:49] <@Dark> "I suppose you could say that" he nods "THough I dont have the authority of say Oak or Elm. I'm one of the heads of research in this region though"
[00:50] <Maruu> "Close enough" Puts hands in pocket
[00:51] <@Dark> (Check PMs)
[00:51] <Maruu> Begins whistling the Pokemon Center theme
[00:53] <@Dark> (I asked a question in your PMs :) )
[00:55] <@Dark> With a beep the machine finishes and he turns back to the computer "Lets see...Exeggucute and Buizel. Both in good health, treated well...young...personailty is good.."
[00:55] <@Dark> After a moment, he smiles and looks back towards you "Very good. You treat your pokemon well"
[00:56] <@Dark> With a nod from him, the Kabutops picks up the pokéballs and carefully hands them back to you. "Treat them well"
[00:58] <Maruu> "Yeah, most certainly sir... But... That Kabutops is nicer than I thought" Rubs its forehead
[00:58] <@Dark> "Kab" The pokemon grunts before walking back to its corner of the room and falling silent, to an amused smirk from Jack
[00:59] <@Dark> "Now then" he opens a draw and places a pokedex upon the table. There is a flash of light and your picture appears upon his computer before a small badge is placed beside the pokedex.
[01:00] <Maruu> "A badge?" Picks them up.
[01:00] <@Dark> "This is your pokedex and badge to lable you as an official trainer in the Goin Regoin. Your idea number has been stored into the regions records and anyone with the correct authority can look up your records as a trainer. So bare in mind that you have one now and behave yourself" he gives a wink
[01:03] <Maruu> "I will sir!!!" Trips on the way out "I'm okay, See ya!!!" Stops "And I gain I say thank you!!!" Leaves in an explosion of happiness.
[01:04] <@Dark> As you leave, Jack exchanges an amused look with his Kabutops...before a Mime Jr randomly jumps from a cupboard and glomps him...
[01:04] <@Dark> ******END OF INTRO SESSION*******
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

Yes! Something happened tonight! Now I must try and have something happen tomorrow! but this is a nice step up that makes me very happy.

Also Naoya is sad, someone went boom on his computer. And by boom I mean stepped on it. He's trying to get it fixed but that's why he hasn't been on.

avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 am


[22:29] <@Dark> Day [I lost track so sod it]
[22:29] <@Dark> Shadow Forrest
[22:37] <@Dark> Nearly a month after Reno made his first step into the pokemon training he has finally begun to make his way from the confindes of Shadow City after using the training halls within for a time.
[22:37] <@Dark> [yes the ones everyone else skipped]
[22:39] <@Dark> Now, as he makes his way through the vast forrest that spams around the outside he comes across another-somewhat more ahead trainer-who is rummaging around the undergrowth of...things
[22:40] <Maruu> Reno: Looks around, "Um... So what's up... Whatcha lookin' for?"
[22:41] <Kite> "Where are you Anna..." Felix says a small noise coming from somewhere else leading him on.
[22:42] <Maruu> "Um... Hello..." Reno signals frantically, "Can you hear me? I EXIST!!!"
[22:42] <@Dark> At the shout a punch of bird pokemon jump and fly into the air with annoyed squawks
[22:43] <Kite> The trainer seems to ignore you as he continues to look around for something named Anna.
[22:44] <Kite> Finally with a msile he grabs something out of the shrubs holding an eevee. He laughes before turning to the trainer. "Hello."
[22:44] <Maruu> "So is this Anna your girlfriend?" Makes a gleemy eyed face
[22:46] <Kite> Felix raises his eyebrows knowing why the trainer asked the question before laughing, finding it no less funny.
[22:49] <Kite> "So is there anything you want?" Felix says putting down the eevee so it can join him by his side.
[22:51] <Maruu> "Well what's your name? I'm Reno... I'm kinda new here" Nervous smile
[22:53] <Kite> "Huh... my name is Felix." He says with a shrug.
[22:54] <Kite> "So why are you here in the forest? It's not the safest place to be." He says staff now in hand.
[22:55] <@Dark> As if to emphasis that, a couple of Rattata run across the path, pause to look at you upon hind legs before running off again
[22:55] <Maruu> "Well... I kinda... Got... A little... Um... Entranced by the forest... Yeah! That's what happened." Smiles
[22:58] <Kite> Felix looks at him before shrugging again. "Okay. Though the exit to Anima City is just ahead over there if you want to know." Felix says.
[23:01] <Maruu> "Okay... Thanks..." He looks as though he just remembered something and takes out two PokeBalls
[23:01] <@Dark> By Felix's feet, Anna looks towards him
[23:02] <Kite> Felix nods before turning around and looking around interested in what is happening around him.
[23:03] <Maruu> Sends out and Exeggcute and a Buizel "This is Maggie" signals toward Exeggcute, "and Rapido" Signals to Buizel
[23:06] <Kite> Felix turns to the two pokemon before smiling to both of them. anna herself does a small bow of sorts to them. "As you know this is my eevee, Anna." Felix says back to him out of curtesy.
[23:08] <Maruu> "Oooooh... That's Anna..." Scratches head nervously While Maggie and Rapido shake their heads in disappointment.
[23:09] <Kite> Felix shakes his head before once pulling out his pokedex to scan the two pokemon before him.
[23:09] <@Dark> Anna gives a chuckle before looking to the side of the forrest, her ears twitching somewhat as she listens to somthing you can not hear
[23:09] <@Dark> [Exeggcute, an Egg Pokémon. Although it resembles an egg, it is known to be more closely related to the seed of a plant]
[23:10] <Maruu> "Oh... You have Pokedex too... So do I!!!" Takes his out "WE'RE LIKE BROTHERS!!!"
[23:10] <@Dark> [Buizel, the Sea Weasel Pokémon. It stores air in the sacs on its neck and uses them as flotation devices, and swims by spinning its two tails like a propeller]
[23:10] <@Dark> The pokédex peeps as it conclueds its data
[23:11] <Kite> Felix laughes before tuning to the eevee trying to see what she is hearing.
[23:11] <Maruu> "Hmmm..." Scans Anna
[23:12] <@Dark> [Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Eevee is a unique Pokémon that can adapt to its environment by changing its form and abilities when evolving]
[23:12] <@Dark> "Eevee!" Anna says before breaking into a run down the path
[23:12] <Maruu> "Whoa!
[23:12] <Kite> Felix follows after her in pursuit almost instantly.
[23:13] <Maruu> Reno follows after looking toward the forest exit.
[23:13] <@Dark> Running down the path, the Eevee makes no more noise as it jogs off the side of the path into a small clearing
[23:14] <Maruu> "Wow... This is so exciting"
[23:14] <Kite> Felix runs into the clearing as well staff in hand.
[23:15] <Maruu> Follow with Rapido by side and Maggie on head shoulders and in hands
[23:15] <@Dark> Coming to the clearing, you can see a little commotion ahead of you. A small pokemon seems to be crawling across the ground in flight from a set of pokemon swinging from trees harrasing it
[23:16] <Maruu> "Who are those Pokemon" Takes out Pokedex
[23:16] <Kite> Felix pauses before shaking his head. "Was that..." However Felix says nothing more as he looks at the disturbance before quickly getting to the pokemon's side.
[23:18] <@Dark> The pokedex gives a loud bleep and reads [too many targets in set area]
[23:19] <Maruu> "Dang it..." Puts it away reluctantly "Felix..." Observes the situation "What is that Pokemon? I've never seen it before"
[23:19] <@Dark> The pokemon on the ground is a small, catapila like pokemon which climbs onto Felix in despiration as the leaves are shook from the trees by the chasing shapes
[23:20] <Maruu> "Eeeep" Goes near Felix, Rapido lets out a growl
[23:21] <Kite> Felix holds the pokemon close before letting out his trapinch which lets out a growl standing before its trainer.
[23:22] <Maruu> Sends Maggie back into her PokeBall
[23:22] <@Dark> both of Felix's pokemon give a growl as they step in front of him in protection. Only for a trio of strange pokemon with long arms and white fur to desend from the branches
[23:22] <Maruu> "They look angry" Looks nervous
[23:30] <Kite> "Get ready." felix says as he sees the pokemon.
[23:30] <@Dark> Grunting, the three monkey like pokemon spread out, their eyes narrow
[23:33] <Maruu> "O-okay" Concentrates
[23:39] <Maruu> "Use Quick attack"
[23:40] <@Dark> "Bui" Maggie shouts as it shoots forwards and slams against the monkey pokemon
[23:46] <@Dark> the blow sends the monkey pokemon stumbling but it then gives a growl and its companions look all the more angry for it
[23:47] <Maruu> "Eee..."
[23:48] <Kite> Anna nods at the buizel's hit before going for another mankey with a tackle attack.
[23:49] <@Dark> The attack sends the monkey flying back, its eyes nothing more than spirling circles
[23:49] <@Dark> "Man..."
[23:49] <@Dark> "...Key..."
[23:49] <Maruu> "Wow... Wow... Just Wow" Surprised
[23:50] <@Dark> The two remaining pokemon slowly turn towards Anna, their eyes burning as only pokemon of their breed can
[23:50] <Kite> Anna smiles nervously at the mankeys.
[23:51] <@Dark> "MAN!!" The first shouts as it leaps forwards, swinging its foot down low towards her
[23:56] <Kite> Anna takes the attack and yelps as she falls back hopping around a bit from getting kicked in the leg.
[23:57] <@Dark> "KEY!" the second cries at the hit, leaping towards the Buizel that has attacked it
[00:01] <Maruu> Rapido loses footing
[00:02] <Maruu> "Rapido!" Worried... Shakes head and shouts "Sonic Boom!!!"
[00:09] <@Dark> Seeming to hear you, the pokemon leaps out of the way and the attck flies harmlessly beneath it
[00:10] <Maruu> "Kuh" Frowns and Rapido looks upset
[00:11] <@Dark> "Mankey" the pokemon grunts as it lands again
[00:11] <Kite> Right as it lands again however Anna slams into it with a tackle obviously try to draw the anger of the pokemon to her and away from the injured buizel.
[00:13] <@Dark> With a loud thud, the pokemon crashes ontop of the already knocked out partner and joins in that whole...not being concious fad
[00:14] <@Dark> "M. an. KEY!"
[00:14] <@Dark> Running forwards again, the now very very pissed pokemon jumps into the air, its palm swinging downward in a fiece chop
[00:16] <Maruu> Rapido lets out a "BUI!!!"
[00:18] <Maruu> "Rapido, focus!" He listens, "Quick Attack, GO!!!"
[00:21] <Kite> Anna looks defiantly to the last mankey though right before she can take the powerful attack a shield of shining green energy flashes before the eevee. The karate chop smashes against the wall of energy but does absolutely nothing to Anna though soo nthe sound of Felix falling to the ground is heard.
[00:23] <@Dark> "Man..?" The pokemon frowns as it jumps back, before growing in annoyence at being denied the ht
[00:24] <Maruu> "Felix!!" Confused while helping him up
[00:25] <Maruu> "Rapido, Quick Attack!"
[00:28] <@Dark> With a thud, the pokemon is sent flying back to join the others where they remain stunned
[00:30] <Maruu> "Wow..." Looks at Rapido and Rapido smiles, Reno raises hand and Rapido High Fives, "Nice Job!"
[00:31] <Kite> As soon as the battle is over Anna quickly runs back to Felix to check on him suddenly tired from the battle though otherwise alright. Felix smiles and pets the eevee ebfore looking towards the pokemon that crawled to him for protection.
[00:32] <Maruu> "Felix, Are you okay?"
[00:33] <Kite> "Yes..." Felix says as a head starts to build.
[00:34] <Maruu> "Okay... Now lets see..." Takes out Pokedex and aims at the Mankeys
[00:37] <@Dark> [Mankey, a Pig Monkey Pokémon of the Fighting-type. Known for its superior footwork, it packs a powerful punch]
[00:40] <Kite> Felix groans as the headache continues to intensify and his body grows more sore. Still he smiles knowing Anna is safe.
[00:41] <@Dark> From where it is sat, the Catapi is silent watching the both of you
[00:42] <Kite> As he sits himself up he looks towards the small pokemon and smiles. "Are you okay?" As he says that Spirand quietly congratulates Anna on the battle.
[00:42] <@Dark> The pokemon gives a strange clicking noise and bows its head in reply
[00:44] <Kite> Felix smiles to the pokemon assuming that means it is okay. "That's nice to hear."
[00:45] <@Dark> Behind you, the Mankey come to their senses and run for it, jumping into the tress and vanishing from sight
[00:48] <Kite> Felix nods as the mankeys are gone before turning to the worm like pokemon. "Are you hurt?"
[00:49] <@Dark> it simply shakes its head
[00:50] <Maruu> "Oh it's so adorable"
[00:53] <Kite> Felix reaches his hand out to the pokemon seeing how it will respond.
[00:53] <@Dark> It moves over to sniff at you (or somthing considering it has no nose...)
[00:54] <Maruu> Reno pulls out a sketch pad and starts scribbling
[01:10] <Dark> <Maruu> "And... Done" Closes sketch book and puts it away
[01:11] <Dark> The Catapi glances over towards you before lowering back to the ground and bowing its head once more. With a look back towards the top of the trees it begins to make its way towards the undergrowth once more
[01:12] <Maruu> "Well I guess that's that..."
[01:12] <Kite> "Are you going to be okay when you go?" He asks the caterpie before it is gone.
[01:12] <Dark> "Pie" it says, glancing back
[01:13] <Maruu> "Is that a yes?" Scratches head?
[01:14] <Kite> "Well would you like something to eat before you go?"
[01:17] <Maruu> Rapido smiles
[01:20] <Dark> "Cat?" it turns its head back around
[01:20] <Kite> "Is that a yes?" Felix says looking at the pokemon.
[01:22] <Maruu> Rapido hops in place
[01:23] <Kite> At the pokemon's question he pulls out one of his canteens of food along with another one full of berries. "Your pokemon can join too. It's not much but it's food." He says to Reno.
[01:24] <Maruu> Maggie releases her self from the ball, "I think she heard that"
[01:26] <Kite> "She can join in as well then." Felix says before turning to the caterpie. "So will you?"
[01:27] <Maruu> Maggie and her six heads bounce with joy
[01:29] <Kite> Felix laughes despite being tired and sore before he takes out small bins and begins pouring the food into them. He then grabs the canteen of berries and cuts them up to arrange with the food. He however makes sure that the ones for Anna and Rapido have more oran berries.
[01:29] <Dark> Laughing amongst yourselves, you settle down to have a quick picnic within the clearing and find yourself able to enjoy the quite time
[01:31] <Maruu> "So... Felix... You're actually kinda cool" Takes out Oshawott doll. "hmmm..." Thinking hard
[01:33] <Kite> "What are you thinking about?" He asks while looking to make sure Anna and Spirand are happy.
[01:33] <Maruu> "I want you to have this" Handing him the doll
[01:35] <Kite> "Really?" Felix asks curious. In thhe back of his head he also looks to check on the caterpie.
[01:35] <Dark> The caterpie is muching away and talking to Anna from what you can tell
[01:36] <Kite> Felix smiles and nods glad to see the pokemon enjoying themselves. He then turns to Reno. "Is there a reason you are handing this to me? Not that I'm trying to be ungrateful."
[01:37] <Maruu> "Yeah... I look at my dolls whenever I feel down about something... And... you seemed pretty intense when I first saw you" Smiles slightly shaking the doll.
[01:39] <Kite> Felix looks before taking the plush doll and nodding.
[01:40] <Maruu> "Remember it's dry clean only"
[01:40] <Kite> "I will remember." Felix says with a nod.
[01:41] <Dark> "Eev" Anna looks up
[01:42] <Kite> "He does." Felix says petting the eevee.
[01:45] <Maruu> Rapido nudges felix in a friendly way
[01:45] <Kite> "How are you all doing?" Felix says to his pokemon and the caterpie.
[01:45] <Kite> At the nudge Felix looks down to the buizel.
[01:45] <Maruu> "Bui bui!" Rapido spins his tails to hover a bit
[01:47] <Kite> "Thank you." Felix says to the buizel.
[01:49] <Maruu> "He likes you already" Pets him. "So... What were you doing in here alone"
[01:50] <Kite> "Training... and thinking." Felix says to the other trainer.
[01:53] <Maruu> "Well... I guess... I could try to catch a new Pokemon for Maggie and Rapido to play with" They stare at me, "Oh come on you two... It won't be so bad"
[01:53] <Dark> Felix's pokemon all give a short laugh at that
[01:54] <Maruu> Reno blushes a little
[01:54] <Kite> "It really won't." Felix says to his pokemon. "Besides taking in another pokemon gives it a home to be safe."
[01:56] <Dark> They nod back
[01:56] <Maruu> Rapido looks up at Felix and quickly changes his attitude on the suggestion. "See?" Maggie nods five heads and the sixth one delays then nods.
[01:57] <Maruu> "But... How will I find one"
[01:58] <Kite> "Well there are lots of different ways. Some people try and defeat a pokemon and battle. Some try to impress them. I prefer asking a pokemon to join my team."
[01:59] <Kite> "Speaking of which." Felix says before turning to the caterpie. "would you be willing to join our team?"
[01:59] <Maruu> "Oh... Almost like Rapido here"
[02:00] <Dark> "Cata?"
[02:00] <Dark> it tilts its head
[02:01] <Kite> "Yes. Me and my pokemon all work together to make sure we're all safe. Would you like to join?"
[02:02] <Dark> The Catapi turns to look at each of your pokemon and they give various cries of their own names before slowly it nods with a clicking noise
[02:03] <Maruu> Reno is estatic
[02:04] <Kite> Felix smiles before holding a pokeball out to the caterpie.
[02:04] <Dark> Tilting its head for a moment. The small pokemon prods the front of the pokeball and it opens. With a flash, the catapi is gone
[02:04] <Dark> *Swish*
[02:04] <Dark> *Swish*
[02:04] <Dark> *Swish*
[02:05] <Dark> *Ping*
[02:06] <Kite> Felix smiles before holding a pokeball out to the caterpie. "Welcome to our team... though may I ask your name?"
[02:06] <Maruu> Rapido presses the Pokeball's button
[02:08] <Maruu> Reno calls Rapido over and he climbs on Reno's back
[02:12] <Dark> looking up, you can see the sun beginning to get low i the sky as evening draws in
[02:14] <Maruu> "Oh it's getting dark already... I hope I don't get lost again..."
[02:27] <Dark> ****END OF SESSION*****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 pm


[22:31] <@Dark> "In the beginning there was nothing"
[22:31] <@Dark> "Yet from the nothing came an egg"
[22:31] <@Dark> "From the egg, the lord Arceus rose and created a hope for reality and to govern this reality he carved other begins from his own will. Palkia-master of Space and Dialga-Master of time. Yet, to provide the balance between the two he was forced to create a third. To guard the stability of his reality, Arceus created the being Giratina"
[22:31] <@Dark> "As they carved new worlds of life. Grodon, Kyogre and Rayquaza were born to govern over solid, liquid and gas and the golem beings carved to shape what was needed"
[22:32] <@Dark> "Then, once his worlds were shaped. Arceus gave life to a final Pokémon. The first to breathe the air of Rayqyaze, stand upon the land of Grodon and drink from the water of Kyogre. Mew"
[22:33] <@Dark> "From the blood of Mew all life was formed and the wonders of life filled the water and air and land and peace was formed"
[22:33] <@Dark> "Yet for some. Peace was not a thing of joy"
[22:34] <@Dark> "For Giratina was a being of Chaos-born to ensure the stabilty of an order it came to resent and when its hatred was finally revealed...Arceus banished the beast into a realm of chaos and his legions broken and scattered"
[22:37] <@Dark> Sitting in a room at the back of the Pokémon Gym in Anima city, you watch alongside Claire as her bother reads aloud from an old leather bound book. It is not quite clear to you why you have been summoned by the speaking woman in black but Claire seems to be somewhat on edge as she glances towards you-her Raltz sat on her lap.
[22:38] <Kite> Felix sits still, slightly confused as to why he was here to. He remembers being told of this story before in the church... so why did she want him to hear it again?
[22:42] <Kite> Still Felix says nothing as he waits for het to begin to speak some more... if there is more to say.
[22:43] <@Dark> As if sensing your thoughts Janise moves on to another part of the story not said in church. "Arecus' wrath at the betrayal of one of his first sons was terrible and he broke the power of his children. Whilst the maintained the power to govern their elements new life forms were made to sub govern. Deep within the fires of the core the Heatran marched in uniformed legion-in the sky the twins danced-the brids of fire and water flew"
[22:45] <@Dark> "Finally-to protect the souls of those who Giratina and his lutenant would corrupt he created a trio. One for knowledge, one for hope and one for Courage. Along with the original life these flew to hiding to protect those that could seek them harm"
[22:46] <@Dark> "And in the forrests around us two more lives formed to govern the peace of all pokemon who resides within. The one who plays on both ground and air seeking the affection of others...and the mother of all within"
[22:49] <Kite> Felix listens in trying to remember as much of this as possible though slightly confused as why the stories aren't matching up.
[22:50] <@Dark> Finally look up from the book, Janise looks at you "The mother held belife that humanity held redemption for the role it played during the war and made a pact with the guardians of the soul. That so long as they were permitted to remain safe from the touch of others they would keep hope and trust strong the hearts of men. But should that pact ever be broken then shadows would fall over all"
[22:50] <@Dark> "Raltz..." Bry mutters beside you.
[22:52] <Kite> "Then... what if that does come true..." Felix says to himself quietly thinking on his dream.
[22:53] <@Dark> "That pact" Janise says as she closes the book and walks over towards another large book shelf "was broken seven years ago"
[22:55] <Kite> "But... who broke the pact?"
[22:56] <@Dark> opening another book which you can see to be a selection of newspaper clippings she asks "Did you hear anything about what happened in the Shinnoh Region seven years ago? With an organisation named Team Galactic?"
[22:57] <Kite> "Not that I remember." Felix says woth a frown.
[22:59] <@Dark> "They were one of the groups that later formed the Alliance" Claire explains, her voice quite "But before that they belived they could destroy our world and reform it in their own image by harnessing the power of the original three that Arceus created. In order to summon them...they attacked and imprissoned the lake trio"
[23:00] <Kite> "And the lake trio are the same... as the guardians of the soul?"
[23:02] <@Dark> "Yes. It is just a name the Shinnoh Region gave them as they had hidden within the lakes of that region. When Galactic took them, they conducted experimants and forced them to feed their power into cruel machines to forge chains that tortored the masters of Space and Time...the ultermite in mankind interferring with the nature of reality"
[23:04] <Kite> "...And now because of that... the Soul Guardians no longer protect people?"
[23:06] <@Dark> "It is said they found trust in a boy" Janise says "Yet their faith in most is broken for if man could go so far as to seek the death an an entire world what is to stop them going further and attempting to enslave Arceus himself? They have come to question man's worth. And the mother sees their hope falling and fears for the future"
[23:08] <Kite> "But we can earn back their trust right? I mean if one person could do it... then couldn't others?"
[23:11] <@Dark> "Thats what Celebi hopes" She smiles slight and looks back to you "If one can stand tall in the time when their protection falls then she belives that the light given will pass on to show them the truth as the mother sees it"
[23:12] <Kite> "Well then... that's nice to hear." Felix says smileling slightly as well.
[23:15] <@Dark> "I carnt tell you any more in terms of what to do" Janise says "But I saw in a dream last night the shadows returning once more and you standing with others before it. yet even I was watched the sides changed again and again. A thousand possibilites of how events will play. I just thought you should know what we may be facing"
[23:18] <Kite> "Well... that's nice to know..."
[23:19] <@Dark> "Mama always was a fan of scaring people" Claire rolls her eyes, the name 'Mama' sounding a tad sarcastic
[23:22] <Kite> Felix laughs not sure what to do.
[23:22] <@Dark> ***END OF SHORT SESSION DUE TO THINGS****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 am


[23:12] <@Dark> "Metank" The large pokemon groans as it again opens the door to the waiting room, gesturing for the remaining challanger to make his way towards the arena
[23:13] <Naoya> Naoya would walk in to the arena taking a deep sigh before looking at the roaring crowd. He was a bit shooken but he had confidence that he could easily win this gym battle
[23:15] <@Dark> "And we now have our second trainer to challange Claire this day!" The voice over the speakers announces as crowds cheer and Claire gives you a big wave. "Please state your name young trainer"
[23:16] <Naoya> "Naoya Kemuri..." He would say his hands behind his back fiddling with each others to hide his slight stage fright
[23:18] <@Dark> "Lets give Naoya a big welcome!" the voice shouts and the crowd cheers again whilst Claire gives a slight laugh
[23:18] <@Dark> "Come one" she smiles cutely over to you "Cheer up. I'll get embaressed if you do"
[23:19] <Naoya> Naoya smiled very lightly at the girl before removing his hands from each other, "Well I'm ready when you are."
[23:23] <@Dark> SHe gives another nod as the far door opens again and the Gardeviour appears once more, carrying a now healed Raltz in and placing it back in the arena. Though she says nothing, the expressions of the two pokemon show that she is speaking to it mentally and the Raltz gives a squike before walking forwards
[23:23] <@Dark> "Send out your first pokemon when your ready" Claire says
[23:25] <Naoya> Nodding Naoya pulls one of the only two pokeballs off his belt and throws out Serenity his poochyna
[23:26] <@Dark> "And we have a poochyna from our challanger. A good move due to a type advantage but can our little Raltz finally have a time to shine?"
[23:29] <Naoya> Naoya would smile at his little friend before telling her to take a step forward and prepare for the battle that was to come
[23:29] <@Dark> "Raltz..." The pokemon mutters before give a loud squike that seems to echo around, lowering the attack of Sernity
[23:32] <Naoya> Serenity would take a step back before charging forward to bash her body into the little Raltz
[23:42] <@Dark> The hit sends the poor pokemon flying backwards and it lands on the ground with a thud. Though it slowly climbs back to its feet it is clearly hurt and Claire winces in sympathy
[23:42] <@Dark> The Gardeviour however, simply closes her eyes
[23:43] <Naoya> Naoya mouth the words sorry to the little Raltz and sighs as he feels as iff hes beating on a defenseless pokemon
[23:43] <@Dark> As he raises his voice in an attempt to give another growl, the small pokemon's voice breaks in its throat and it slumps to its knees
[23:46] <@Dark> The somewhat depressing apperance though, is enough to make Serenity pause and lower her attack a tad more
[23:48] <Naoya> Serenity shakes her body before charging again with another tackle to smash it into the little raltz
[23:51] <Naoya> The attempt would fail however and Serenity would run past the Raltz stopping on the other side when she noticed she missed
[23:52] <@Dark> "Raltz..." the small pokemon gives out a breath before giving another growl
[23:54] <Naoya> Serenity would look at the Raltz before attempting to hit it once more with a tackle hopeing to take it down this time around and to not run past
[23:55] <@Dark> The hit sends the Raltz flying from the arena where it is caught by the Gardeviour. Gracefully, the psychic pokemon turns and carries to small pokemon away
[23:56] <@Dark> "Well that was unfortunate for our dear pokemon" the voice calls out "But he can rest easy for the rest of the day"
[23:57] <@Dark> The crowd all seem to nod and Claire sighs as she watches the Raltz go before throwing out a second pokeball
[23:57] <@Dark> "Now" the voice echoes "Welcome Beldum, Claire's cheif beater!"
[23:58] <@Dark> "Bel..." the pokemon beeps as it's single red eye rolls to look at Serenity
[23:58] <Naoya> Naoya would sigh slightly as he bowed to the Raltz feeling bad that he had done that to the small creature but knew it was nesscary. Looking at his next target, he would leave Serenity out for now to let her weaken it up a bit
[00:00] <@Dark> "Bel" The pokemon beeps before its eye glows purple and it shoots forwards, a cloud of psychic energy appearing around its head
[00:03] <Naoya> Serenity would be hit hard and sent backwards as the pokemon hit her with full force, She never even had a chance to attack back but was quickly put down by this new pokemon,
[00:04] <@Dark> "Bel" The pokemon bleeps as it rises back into the air, its eye rolling to fix on you
[00:04] <Naoya> Calling back Serenity, Naoya would pick his little friend from atop his head and place him on the battle field. "Go Shadow." Cyndiquil would leap from that position down onto the battle field
[00:05] <@Dark> "And now Naoya sends a fire type" The voice calls out "Clearly he is a trainer the focuses upon type effectivness"
[00:06] <Naoya> Shaking it self and igniting the fire upon its back it would quickly raise its head then aim down covering the field in smoke
[00:09] <@Dark> "Bel" The Beldum flashes an iron colour as it watches the smoke with a blank look
[00:11] <Naoya> Shadow would open his mouth letting out a small fireball in the Direction the Beldom was located hoping to casue some major damage to the pokemon
[00:14] <@Dark> "BEL!" The pokemon yells loudly as it flies wildly for a second, its red eye losing focus for the first time as it loses altitude before just being able to rise
[00:15] <Naoya> Naoya would cheer screaming "Direct Hit!" to his Shadow praising him for hitting through the smoke
[00:16] <@Dark> "Bel...dum..."
[00:16] <@Dark> Slowly, the pokemon's eye begins to flash purple again and turning towards the smoke once more
[00:17] <@Dark> However, with its erratic flight pattern, the attack goes blindly through the smoke and misses
[00:18] <Naoya> Having the Beldum fly through the smoke Shadow had a good idea where his target might be and would open its mouth once more for another Ember at the Beldum
[00:19] <@Dark> As it gets hit, the Beldum smashes to the ground with a bleep of pain and falls still within a small creater
[00:19] <@Dark> "Beldum is unable to battle. The challanger wins!"
[00:21] <Naoya> Naoya would jump down from his positon running over to the Beldum to make sure it wasn't seriously hut from the fight, once he was sure he would go and hug his cyndiquil happily as it had won its fight
[00:22] <@Dark> Standing down from her place, Claire walks over and gives the pokemon a spray of potion before it rises to hover over her shoulder. "You like type advantages"
[00:23] <Naoya> "I wouldn't say that, it just happened out that way... Sorry about Raltz...I felt like I was bullying it"
[00:23] <Naoya> Naoya would say taking a deep breath and looking around at the crowd before looking at Serenity's pokeball
[00:24] <@Dark> She gives a slight chuckle before glancing to the door "Bry isnt old enough yet for this and I dont think he should be battling at all but my mother insists on it for some reason..."
[00:25] <@Dark> "Still, you fought well" She nods to her Beldum and reaches into the pocket before pulling out a small bag from which she draws a badge "And thus, you win this"
[00:26] <Naoya> Naoya would nod before smiling lightly his hand rubbing against his Cyndiquils head to make him fel happy."
[00:27] <Naoya> "Thank you." Naoya would say reaching over with his free hand and taking the badage from her hand slowly, simply smiling delighted that he had won
[00:29] <@Dark> "But gonna say that my fellow Gym Leaders wont be as easy as me" she gives you a wink before turning and begining to walk away
[00:29] <@Dark> With a beep, the Metank lowers and gestures to lead you out
[00:29] <Kite> Felix watches quietly from where he sits before leaving the area.
[00:29] <Naoya> Naoya would nod again taking that information to heart before leaving the gym arena as well
[00:31] <@Dark> As you go, Naoya can see an second Metank rise into air and move to block Felix and grunt somthing before leading him through a sepirate door. Naoya however, is lead quitly from the arena to pose for a victory pic to be placed on the wall of the gym enterance
[00:31] <@Dark> ****END OF SESSION****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by DorianCreed on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 pm


[20:47] *** Maruu (Maruu@sux-870DA448.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[20:49] <@Dark> It is with great satisfaction that you celebrate the attainment of your first Pokémon Gym Badge, stood once more in the main room of the pokécentre.
[20:50] <@Dark> Fully healed, your pokemon are returned to you by the various Chansey and Nurse Joy can be seen fading in and out of various rooms with a check list for whatever
[20:52] <Maruu> "That was a tough battle but we pulled through it to the end" Reno says with relief.
[20:53] <Dorian> "We did indeed." I say, stretching out and relaxing.
[20:55] <@Dark> "Didnt show yourselves up too bad then?" Joy chuckles as she walks by, an egg in one of her hands on its way to be scanned
[20:56] <Maruu> "Is that a Pokemon egg" Haven't seen one of those since Maggie.
[20:57] <+Kite> "It is." Felix says reading yet another small book though it seems liek he really has no clue on what it means.
[20:58] <@Dark> "Should be a little Wingull when it hatches" She nods as she walks by, humming a tune to herself
[20:59] <Maruu> "A Wingull..." Reno says as Bouncy jumps to his shoulder
[21:00] <@Dark> As she passes her desk, she is forced to stop as the phone begins to ring and sighs, moving to answer it. Placing the egg upon the desk she masks her irritation with a freindly "Hello?"
[21:01] <@Dark> "Oh Jenny yes I...."
[21:01] <@Dark> "What? WHere?"
[21:02] <@Dark> A pair of Chansey look up towards her as her face darknes and, with a quick "I'll be right there", she hangs up and calls for the pokemon to take the egg from here
[21:02] <Maruu> "Hmmmm..." Getting a sense of suspicion.
[21:03] <+Kite> Felix looks on quietly now having put away the book he didn't want to read anyways.
[21:03] <@Dark> Pulling a coat on without a word, she begins to move towards the door, another pair of Chansey moveing to flank her. "I need to go" She calls to the remaining pokemon "I will return when i can"
[21:04] <Maruu> "I wonder what's going on..." Bouncy looks confused.
[21:05] <Dorian> "Want to go find out?"
[21:05] <@Dark> As she reaches the door. You feel the ground give a strange shake and the Chansey yelp. A second later, Joy is running from the centre with her two pokemon in tow
[21:05] <+Kite> "Yeah let's go." Felix says getting up to follow.
[21:05] <Maruu> Reno nods as he returns his Pokemon
[21:06] <Dorian> I get to my feet and follow Jenny out.
[21:07] <@Dark> Joy is running down the street by now, her two Chansey struggling to keep up. From near west side of the city, a column of smoke can be seen starting to rise into the air
[21:09] <Maruu> "What's going on, is it the end of the world" Reno says nervously
[21:10] <+Kite> "Um... I hope not." Felix says as he continues to run.
[21:10] <Dorian> ""Don't be thick. All it is is a fire at most. Let's go watch!"
[21:11] <@Dark> People are gathering in the street now, looking in the direction of the smoke and the sight of Joy can just be seen vanishing aorund a courner
[21:11] <Maruu> "Watch... As a place burns? You're the thick-headed one here."
[21:12] <+Kite> Felix follows after using his extensive knowledge of Anima City (which he gained from being here for far too long) to follow after her in a path with as few people as possible.
[21:13] <Dorian> "What? Oh, no, I meant watch and see who or what caused it. I mean, we COULD help, but... oh, screw this." I sigh, and dash after Felix
[21:14] <Maruu> Continues with a slight chuckle.
[21:14] *** duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@2B0173FC.2526006A.63DC5462.IP) joined
[21:15] <@Dark> You follow Joy for about ten minutes of running, her pace never mangaing to falter despite the long distance. Finally however, you arrive at what you can recognise as the Anima City police station....which currently a massive hole in one of its walls from which flames and smoke are vomitted into the air
[21:17] <Maruu> "This doesn't look good" Pokeballs are shaking
[21:18] <@Dark> Around the fire, water pokemon and policemen can be seen stuggling to keep the flames at bay and pull the injured from the building. Without pause, Joy runs over to where an Arcanine is lying injured upon the floor
[21:20] <Maruu> "I wish my dad was here... But then again..." bites thumb...
[21:21] <+Kite> Felix looks around with a frown looking to see if there is a sign of what did this. He also looks for more injured pokemon so he can point them out for Joy.
[21:22] <@Dark> There are various small pokemon being treated, though the Chansey are addressing those. In the sky however, Zubat can be seen cicling the smoke.
[21:22] <Dorian> I roll my neck before I begin to try and pull the injured from the building.
[21:22] <Maruu> "Zubat... In broad daylight... Odd..."
[21:25] <+Kite> Felix lets Anna out of her pokeball while stepping back a bit.
[21:26] <Dorian> Releasing my pokémon, I get them to help me pull the injured from the burning building
[21:26] <Maruu> Reno sends out Bouncy the Aipom
[21:27] <@Dark> The Zubat seem to be drawn to the smoke, dancing around it though the reason is not clear
[21:28] <+Kite> Felix sighs before looking for a way to get to the top of the building.
[21:28] <Maruu> "Ai Ai... Ai..." Bouncy is hopping with anxiety
[21:28] <@Dark> Several desks have been pulled up to lean against the wall, out of the way of the flames which may be climable if your lucky
[21:29] <+Kite> Felix looks on grimly before trying to climb them anyway.
[21:30] <Dorian> I gesture for my Pokémon to continue helping the injured out fo the building before heading after Felix
[21:31] <@Dark> Felix is able to scramble up the desks, Anna hoping gracefully afterwards.
[21:35] <@Dark> As Reno attempts to fallow from your freindly neighbourhood muslce man however, the desks give was and crash to the ground. It is still possible to saftly climb down but there will be no one else following up
[21:36] <+Kite> When up there Felix looks around to see if he can see anything from up there.
[21:37] <Maruu> "Dang it... Why am I so clumsy" Goes to the Joy and Jenny, "Is there anything I can do?"
[21:38] <@Dark> The Zubat seem to have dispersed upon your arrivel but, within the confines of the smoke you can see the shape of...somthing moving around
[21:38] <@Dark> Joy promptly puts you to work holding a pokemon down so she can bandage it
[21:39] <Maruu> Uses Rapido and Bouncy to help out as well.
[21:39] <Dorian> I take a good hard look at the smoke to see if I can see what the thing in the smoke is.
[21:40] <@Dark> The smoke from the fire is to thick
[21:42] <+Kite> Felix lets out a small frown before letting out Atlanta. "Can you help me out? I need you to spit water out at the smoke to clear it up. Specifically there." Felix says pointing to the figure in the smoke he saw before.
[21:44] <@Dark> Atlanta flinches in the air, the lack of water in the atmosphere due to the flames clearly making its life hard as it spits out some water. Though it fails to hit the figure, water falls on the flames below and some of it flickers and dies
[21:46] <+Kite> Felix takes out one of his bottles of water before covering the feebas in it. "Sorry about this... can I get you to try once again please?"
[21:46] <+Kite> "Though this time aim upwards to make it like rain."
[21:47] <@Dark> "Fee..." The pokemon nods before spraying the water higher up so that it falls atop the smoke. When it lands the smoke is scattered slightly and you catch sight of multiple shapes moving around within, several pairs of lite eyes turning towards you
[21:49] <+Kite> Felix smiles before asking the feebas to do it once more.
[21:50] <@Dark> "Fee...Fee..." The pokemon has to take a couple of deep breaths before firing once more.
[21:51] <@Dark> This time, as the smoke begins to shake, the shapes brust into life like an explosion of black feathers. A dozen bird pokemon as dark as night fly around you with snapping beaks whilst another group of four fly down and vanish into the hole that has been created in the wall
[21:51] <+Kite> After the last blast Felix uses another bottle to cover her in more water before smiling. "Thanks for the help. I'll make it up for you later." He says before returning her and then looking towards the birds
[21:51] <Dorian> As the birds fly towards me, I punch out at one, trying to incapacitate it
[21:54] <+Kite> As Gene punches the bird pokemon Felix runs forward towards the whole to see what is happening now that most of the smoke is gone.
[21:56] <+Kite> While Felix runs forward he pulls his staff off his back just in case,
[21:56] <@Dark> "Krow" The hit sends the pokemon flying to the side, a small dent appearing upon its beat that causes it to yelp in pain.
[21:59] <@Dark> "Mur..." The other pokemon shout, spinning around you with beens snapping though they now keep their distance, seeming content to watch you
[22:00] <+Kite> Felix ignores the birds more content it trying to find out what is happening though he already has a good guess.
[22:01] <@Dark> The pokemon keep encircling you, keeping you where you are yet not attacking
[22:04] <+Kite> "So now what..." Felix says not wanting to rush into the swarm off pokemon but at the same time not wanting to just let this happen.
[22:06] <Dorian> "Oh. Oh, this is brilliant! I ACTUALLY GET TO HIT SOMETHING!" I lash out at another Murkrow, laughing as I do so.
[22:11] <@Dark> The Murkrow is sent flying out of its pattern before retaking it. Around you, the Murkrow begin to release a cloud of icy haze from their wings
[22:13] <@Dark> the haze seems to wrap around you, making your streignth weaken in its cold embrace
[22:14] *** Naoya (Ice@sux-83558E39.ips.direcpath.com) joined
[22:14] <+Kite> Felix frowns really not wanting his vision to get covered again.
[22:21] <Maruu> "Hey! GUYS!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" Takes Naoya and searches for an entrance.
[22:22] <@Dark> The Murkrow simply keep covering the two in their terrible haze
[22:24] <Naoya> A bit dizzy from the haze and the sudden drag along Naoya would silently follow the boy dragging him "Whats the plan." He would say his cyndiquil clinging to his head
[22:26] <Maruu> "We need to get in there."
[22:26] <Naoya> Nodding
[22:26] <Naoya> Naoya would yank his hand away and follow closely behind
[22:28] <Maruu> "Hmmm? What's up?" stops
[22:37] <Naoya> moving ahead of the boy now Naoya would look back at him, "why are you stopping get a move on,"
[22:38] <Dorian> "Ice? ICE!? YOU ARE PUNY!!! TIHS MEANS YOU HAVE PUNY GUTS!!! ALLOW ME TO SHOW THEM TO YOU!!!" I cackle maniacally, and attack the Murkrow again.
[22:38] <Maruu> Jump-runs to catch up to Naoya
[22:39] <@Dark> The blow strikes one of the Murkrow and it explodes into a shower of ice. Around you, the birds sound like they are laughing
[22:40] <Naoya> Naoya sighs heavily, "That doesn't sound good...lets get a move on before things get worst."
[22:42] <Maruu> "Yeah... Hey look... stairs" stops at the top of a flight of stairs
[22:42] <Dorian> "RIGHT, THEN!!! TIME TO FIGHT PROPERLY!!!" I bring my fist back to punch one of the birds, before stepping forward and stamp-kicking it instead.
[22:44] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:45] <Naoya> Naoya would quickly divert his direction in the way of the stairs so they could both get there before things began to worsen
[22:47] <@Dark> Another bird explodes into ice, smashing to the ground wilst the others ciricle with the haze growing thicker
[22:47] <Maruu> Reno opens the door and looks around.
[22:55] <Maruu> "It looks like it's clear... Let's go" walks in
[23:00] <Naoya> Naoya stands close behind before following the man into building so they can quickly get to the roof
[23:04] <Maruu> Omit*
[23:05] <Maruu> Takes Naoya to the hole in the building
[23:09] <@Dark> The hold leads to the main hallway of the Police Station, a sign at the far end poiting to either the left holding cells and the right reception. Flames still burn all around you however and you do not feel that crossing will be particually wise
[23:09] <@Dark> the hole*
[23:11] <Maruu> "This doesn't look safe at all..." Reno searches the building for a safer way.
[23:13] *** duskilyDrawn quit (Ping timeout)
[23:15] <@Dark> "What do you think your doing? Get away from there" Officer Jenny calls to you as she jogs over, speaking to you whilst watching where the Murkrow continue to cirlce your comrad above
[23:15] <@Dark> As he punches another, the ice explodes again and the haze shimmers
[23:17] <Maruu> "My friend's up there, I have to get up there." getting antsy
[23:21] *** Dark quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- The professional IRC Client :D)
[23:56] *** Naoya quit (Quit: Want to be different? Try HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <-)

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 am


[21:19] <Dark> Following Nurse Joy, you arrive at the police station to find its wall mostly engulfed in flames with black smoke being vomited into the air. People are pulling injured from the hole in the wall and a couple of water pokemon struggle to keep the flames from spreading
[21:19] <Dark> Without a word, Joy runs straight to one of the injured pokemon and her Chansey aid her in setting to work
[21:23] <@Kite> Felix looks around wordlessly trying to find if there is a cause to the scene. Beside him Anna is also looking around.
[21:24] <Dark> No cause can be seen but you spot Jenny ordering people from a vantage point before shouting as a potrion of the wall crumbles.
[21:28] <Dark> "Beldum..." A pair of the pokemon decend and hover over the fire, red eyes scanning around as Jenny gives a low sigh at somthing
[21:32] <@Kite> Felix sighs having not seen anything before asking the Officer if she knows what is going on.
[21:35] <Dark> "Someone sneaked a bomb into the entrace foyer of the office..." She almost snarls, a look of anger clear on her face "Should have seen it..."
[21:36] <@Kite> "Any clue who..." Felix says while looking back over the scene again.
[21:37] <Dark> Jenny says nothing as she looks away "Take your pick of suspects..."
[21:39] <@Kite> Felix grimaces before looking at his eevee and shrugging. "You have any clue?"
[21:40] <Dark> The pokemon glances back at you before walking over to where the Beldum are hovering. Blood red beams of light are emmiting from the Beldum's eyes and the beep to each other at times as they search. Anna however, looks past them into the black smoke
[21:40] <Dark> "Keep your pokemon away from there will ya?" Jenny says sternly "Been enough injuries today"
[21:42] <@Kite> "Hm?" Felix says before going over to where his pokemon went. Having then heard the officer he picks the eevee up before asking her is she sees anything.
[21:45] <Dark> The Eevee nods towards the smoke where a Beldum is hovering. Its red light flashes through the smoke and you catch the image of strange figures in the smoke before the steel pokemon withdraws
[21:45] Disconnected (2013-02-27 21:45:43)
[21:47] Dark - Nickname is already in use.
[21:47] Dark - Nickname is already in use.
[21:47] *** Attempting to re-join
[21:47] 22 unknown connection(s)
[21:47] *** now talking in #legionrpg
[21:47] *** topic is "Jenny....why did you leave the key with a drunk Bidoof?" -Jack after the great Shadow Prison Break
[21:47] *** set by Dark on Wed Feb 27 21:04:36 2013
[21:47] *** channel #legionrpg mode is +
[21:47] *** channel created at Wed Feb 27 20:47:48 2013
[21:47] *** [1]Kite (Kite@sux-C65DE4EA.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[21:48] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[21:48] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[21:48] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[21:48] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[21:49] <Kite> Felix frowns at the image before smilign at anna. "Thanks."
[21:50] <Dark> "I dont know whats there..."
[21:53] <Kite> Felix nods before sending out Atlanta. "Can I get some assistance please?" He asks the water type.
[21:54] <Dark> The pokemon gives a loud yelp at being released so close to open flames, the lack of water in the air clearly very uncomphy for him
[21:55] <Kite> Felix frowns before pulling out a bottle of water and pouring it over the fish pokemon to see if it makes being here any easier for her.
[21:56] <Dark> It helps a slight bit and she gives you a very "Tell me what to do quick" look
[21:57] *** [1]duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@sux-CE4261C5.dynamic.ip.windstream.net) joined
[21:58] *** duskilyDrawn quit (Connection reset by peer)
[21:58] *** [1]duskilyDrawn changed nick to duskilyDrawn
[21:58] <Kite> "Can I get you to spray water towards the smoke there?" Felix says pointing to where the beldum's revealed the figures. "Preferable by spraying it upwards so that it clears as much smoke as possible."
[21:59] <Dark> Flopping slightly on the ground the fish pokemon gives a slight sound of confirmation before spraying the water upwards.
[22:00] <Dark> You hear the sound of Jenny walk up behind you as the water begins to beat down against the smoke "It would be more helpful for you to use water on the fire over there" She points to where a Squirtle is battling with an outgrowth of fire
[22:02] <Kite> Felix laughs nervously before askign his pokemon if she could do that, though this time asking her to aim right below the fire to strike at it's source harder.
[22:04] <Dark> Giving the best sort of nod a fish can give, the water is redirected onto the flames which soon begin to die. Above you the smoke begins to lessen and you feel as if somthing is shifting within
[22:06] <Kite> Felix turns back to look at the space trying to get a clue for what might be in there.
[22:11] <Kite> Beside Felix, Anna begins glowing orange before seeming to cheer the feebas on with putting out the fire.
[22:15] <Dark> The flames begin to fade away and the smoke lessions further. Now you are sure you can see somthing moving within and a couple of the scanning Beldum have their attention drawn towards the fire
[22:15] <Dark> smoke*
[22:17] <Kite> Felix smiles at his pokemon though even still, slightly annoyed he can't really do anything to help.
[22:17] *** [1]duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@sux-CE4261C5.dynamic.ip.windstream.net) joined
[22:17] <Dark> Jenny dosent appear to be looking as she pushes over an overturned desk onto a small outcrop of flame to smother it.
[22:17] *** duskilyDrawn quit (Connection reset by peer)
[22:17] *** [1]duskilyDrawn changed nick to duskilyDrawn
[22:18] <Dark> "Beldum..." The steel pokemon beep as they draw near the smoke, their red scannred flashing before, with a loud bang, one is shot through the air to crash into the far wall.
[22:18] <Kite> Felix noticing no one is paying attention to the place the figures are moving takes a small step forward to look into the place.
[22:20] <Dark> "Bel" The second pokemon shouts as it spins aroud before a gust of wind sends it flying backwards too
[22:21] <Kite> Felix takes a step back now before instinctively pulling out his staff to hold before him. "Who's there." Felix says.
[22:22] <Dark> "Get back" Jenny says, standing forwards before calling into the smoke "Identify yourself!"
[22:23] <Kite> Felix does what the lady asks and steps a few steps back. However even still he refuses to be more than a step away from his two pokemon.
[22:25] <Dark> Blood red eyes seem to stair out of the smoke and, as it clears, the large bulk of a brid like pokemon gazes down from its purch atop a burned out wall debris. A growth in the shape of a black hat covers its head and around it, a dozen smaller forms click beaks as they watch you
[22:27] <Kite> Felix grimaces before scanning the bird pokemon having never seen it before so he can know what they are dealing iwth.
[22:29] <Dark> [Honchkrow, the Big Boss Pokemon and the evolved form of Murkrow. Honchkrow recruits many Murkrow to travel with it, and it spends much of its time at home preening its feathers]
[22:30] <Dark> "Honch..." The large pokemon sneers at where you and Jenny are standing
[22:31] <Kite> Felix frowns even deeper looking at the bird knowing from previous battle experiences only one of his pokemon could even reliably fight that pokemon.
[22:32] <Kite> "I'm really not liking this..." Felix says eventually.
[22:37] <Dark> "What the hell is it even doing here..." Jenny asks as she takes a step back, an arm out infront of you as if warding somthing off before speaking into a radio "Back up needed inside of station"
[22:38] <Dark> "Honch" the bird clicks it beak and it seems to bow its head towards you, as if tipping its hat
[22:39] <Dark> Then, with a flap of their wings, the Murkrow around it spread their wings and begin to decend towards you, their eyes flashing
[22:45] <Kite> Felix quickly gets between the birds and Atlanta knowing she can't really fend for herself.
[23:20] <Dark> Squarking loudly, the Murkrow split off and two go after each of your pokemon
[23:30] <Kite> With a quick move of his hands a barrier moves around Anna to keep her safe from the attacks.
[23:33] <Kite> However as with the usual consequence of the move Felix begins to falter before he falls to the grow gasping for air.
[23:36] <Dark> You hear Anna call you name and as the Murkrow rise back into the air whilst the other two decend on Atlantia
[23:40] <Dark> The pecks bite deep into the fish pokemon, yet Atlantia keeps it together
[23:40] <Kite> Not being able to move in time Felix can't go anything as the pokemon attack her though he swings his staff at the bird pokemon to get them to go away.
[23:41] <Dark> The Murkrow simply flaps its wigns and sidesteps your attack
[23:43] <Kite> The very same murkrow that sidestepped the attack is then assualted my Anna who dashes at it with a tackle. At the same time Atlnata flops around not being able to do anything.
[23:44] <Dark> "Krow!" The pokemon shouts as its hit by the tackle, flying backwards and hitting the floor before slowly standing again and shaking its head, its beak slightly bent
[23:46] <Dark> Slowly the Murkrow rise up into the air again after their devesatting attack to begin another attack before the Honchkrow seems to tilt its head as a new figure enters the room
[23:47] <Kite> Anna growls even as she moves to be closer to Felix and Atlanta slightly upset the murkrow isn't down.
[23:47] <Dark> As you turn to look back, you see a small okemon with what looks like a bowl cut hair looking at you, with its hand up to its mouth-blood red eyes watching with fasination
[23:49] <Kite> "...Bry?"
[23:49] <Dark> "Raltz?" The pokemon glances back at you.
[23:50] <Dark> behind you, the Honchkrow seems to be staring at the litle psychic pokemon with amusment
[23:52] <Kite> Somehow Felix finds it in himself to grin a bit even though he is tired.
[23:53] <Dark> "Raltz!" The pokemon nods towards you before stepping aside as another, much larger figure enters with the same green hair. Bowing slightly towards you, Gardeviour pauses to take in the scene before sighing and looking up toards the Honchkrow.
[23:54] <Dark> "hey Felix. Having fun again?" you hear Claire say as she also appears behind the graceful pokemon
[23:55] <Kite> "Describe fun..." Felix says with a weak laugh before moving his hands over his fish pokemon.
[23:58] <Dark> The fish gives a slight breath of releif whilst Gardeviour walks up towards you and holds her won leaf like hand out. Using an ability much the same as yours, you also found yourself healed.
[23:58] *** [1]duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@sux-CE4261C5.dynamic.ip.windstream.net) joined
[23:58] *** duskilyDrawn quit (Connection reset by peer)
[23:58] *** [1]duskilyDrawn changed nick to duskilyDrawn
[23:59] <Kite> "Thanks." Felix says while checking his fish pokemon to see if she is okay.
[00:01] <Dark> Nodding to you, the Psychic looks uptowards the Honchkrown again before glancing towards an open door at he back of the room
[00:02] <Dark> +++That way leads to the Station's holding cells+++ A kind yet strong female voices echoes in your mind +++Honchkrow wishes to stop you going that way+++
[00:04] <Kite> Felix jumps a bit (an amazing feat seeing as he is still on the ground) before nodding to the pokemon. After a while he tries to communicate back. 'What do you want me to do?"
[00:07] <Dark> +++Take the door and stop whatever is happening+++ She closes her eyes and cups her hands in front of her. Thogh the motion is beautiful you can sense pure power emitting from her +++I will deal with this Brute of a Pokemon+++
[00:10] <Kite> Felix nods before returning Atlanta, with a quick thank you to the fish for helping, before signalling Anna to follow him.
[00:11] <Dark> As you break into a run for the door the Murkrow take flight after you. However you hear Gardeviour glance towards Bry with a warm +++Watch and learn child+++ before a wave of psychic power sends the pokemon flying away.
[00:12] <Dark> With a loud shout, the Hounckrow lifts itself into tha air and shoots towards the Gardeviour and you hear a fierce battle break out behind you as Claire appears next to you
[00:12] <Dark> "You wernt going without me were ya?"
[00:13] <Kite> "Well I would have slightly prefered you stay with the gardevoir but sure, let's go." Felix says with a grin, staff still in hand.
[00:16] <Dark> Running down the path way you soon hear the sound of talking coming from somewhere ahead. Claire goes silent and Anna gives a slight hissing sound as you recognise the voice of Dorian murmering somthing before a deeper voice replies
[00:18] *** duskilyDrawn quit (Ping timeout)
[00:18] <Kite> Felix quiets down to hear what is said.
[00:19] *** duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@sux-CE4261C5.dynamic.ip.windstream.net) joined
[00:20] <Dark> You find yourself unable to hear what is said save for the word "Potential". before there is the loud bang of an explosive
[00:23] <Kite> Felix jumps back trying to stay quiet before moving forward a bit later to see what happened.
[00:25] <Dark> Looking around the courner you see the main holding cells. One has had its front blown wide open and standing infront of it is a man dressed in black. On his shoulder is a Murkrow and his hat mimics the pokemon's hats
[00:26] <Dark> In the cell you see Dorian, looking a little worse for wear after his encounter with the Meowth yet grinning with an amused expression at somthing
[00:27] <Kite> Felix says nothing just watching.
[00:27] <Dark> "So my arrogant freind" The Murkrow man says "What do you say?"
[00:28] <Dark> "I'm interested" Dorian nods back, thinking "I assume you got a way out?"
[00:28] <Dark> "Naturally"
[00:29] <Dark> No one seems to notice you as Dorian steps out of the cell and takes the offered hand
[00:30] <Kite> Felix begins to move back not wanting to risk fighting the people he doesn't know.
[00:31] <Dark> "We have to do somthing..." Claire whispers to you "Isnt that the guy who blew up half a street yesterday?"
[00:31] <Kite> "He is..."
[00:31] <Kite> "What do we suggest we do?" Felix says before he gets an idea.
[00:33] <Dark> "I dont know but-" She is cut of as another explosion shakes the building. Behind you you can see Dorian's former cell explode into fire before clearing to create a massive hole in the wall
[00:34] <Dark> "There" THe Murkrow man declare "is our way out. I admit it lacks a certain elagance but...meh"
[00:37] <Kite> "Spirand I need some help." Felix says quietly.
[00:37] <Kite> He then releases the orange ground type.
[00:38] <Dark> "Works for me" Dorian simply shrugs before the begin to head out. The Murkrow on the man in black's shoulder not hearing anything
[00:38] <Kite> "Anna helping hand, Spirand bulldoze... break down that roof there quickly."
[00:41] <Dark> "Krow?" The Murkrow finally seems to register somthing is happening when a massive chunk of the roof breaks free. Dorian curses whilst the man in black smiply takes a strange hope forwards to avoid it.
[00:41] <Dark> "hmmm....seems we have a guest" He says, turning to you whilst Dorian dusts himself of and looks to see the exit partially blocked
[00:43] <Kite> "Well it almost worked..." Felix says smiling nervously.
[00:43] <Dark> "Oh it would be you..." Dorian says as he looks at you
[00:43] <Kite> "And you of course would except the offer." Felix snips back.
[00:44] <Dark> "Hey. I go where I gain the most"
[00:45] <Kite> "Yup, like to jail because you was too impatient to wait for me to handle the problem."
[00:45] <Dark> He simply shrugs
[00:45] <Dark> "Ah so you know each other" The black dressed man grins "Well I dont want to be rude so I may as well introduce myself. I am designated Krow. I think you can guess why"
[00:47] <Kite> "I see, I like the motif."
[00:48] <Dark> He gives a grin and bows in much the same way as his Hounckrow had done before "Welp. Wonderful meeting you but we really must be going. The Boss hates it when I'm late and I'm sure Dorian here wants to give a good first impression"
[00:49] <Kite> "Well... I'm sorry but quite a few people would prefer you to stay here. I heard they serve nice tea to those who act well."
[00:50] <Dark> "Thats a shame..." he gives a mock sad look "But we must go all the same"
[00:51] <Dark> With a click of his fingures the crumbled wall again is smashed down as the Hounchkrow knocks its way in
[00:51] <Dark> "Goodbye my boy. What was your name again?" he glances to Dorian who gives a shrug of "Felix" before leaving
[00:51] <Dark> "Ah i see. Goodbye Felix and...heh...keep out of touble"
[00:51] <Kite> Felix grows a bit but can't do anything.
[00:53] <Dark> A second Hounckrow appears beside the first and both climb onto one before being lifted into the air. As they fly away, powerful beams of pyskic energy fly after them as Gardeivour appears hovering in the air outside but she fails to land a hit and they vanish
[00:53] <Dark> "Not good..." Claire mutters
[00:53] <Kite> "Sorry..." Felix mutters after a while.
[00:54] <Dark> Gardeviour keeps hovering in silence whilst Claire shakes her head before nodding "Nothing we could have done"
[00:57] <Kite> Felix nods after a while.
[00:58] <Dark> "Come on" She says after a moment. Behind you Gardeviour slowly lowers to the ground and returns upstairs "Lets go report this to Jenny..."
[00:59] <Dark> ****END OF SESSION********
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm


[21:27] <@Dark> When last Felix had been to Fall City it had appeared run down and somewhat forsaken to time with tourism failing it. There was also a somewhat probmatic ghost appearnce but that was of no real conern
[21:30] <@Dark> Now however, people gather through out the streets of the city talking and laughing amongst themselves as they gather for the coming tornament which has receved good advertisment thanks to a certain Gym Leader and his freind who grew up here. Bird pokemon purge atop large poles and fly through the air whilst the crowd, who you notice are nearly all younger trainers, gather at shops which are struggling with the sudden boon
[21:32] <@Kite> "My... this is a bit more lively." Felix says missing the slightly quiet town he was used to before.
[21:34] <@Dark> As he walks past a picture of Sarien holding up a 'Welcome to Fall City' sign with her Smoochum Felix notices as strangely dressed man stood at the top of the street looking around
[21:36] <@Kite> Felix shrugs before he continues to go on his way, his trapinch sitting on his head.
[21:38] <duskilyDrawn> "Pardon me, but the Trapinch on your head is adorable."
[21:41] <@Kite> "Why thank you." Felix says turning to the speaker.
[21:43] <@Kite> As Felix says that he rubs said trapinch on the head.
[21:45] <duskilyDrawn> Wearing some sort of coat one'd expect to see on a ship's captain, the man looks on happily," It's always nice to see Pokemon and their trainers getting along so well..."
[21:46] <@Kite> "It is." Felix says politely. "So are you here for the tournament as well?"
[21:48] <duskilyDrawn> The guy's blue vest seems to shine for a moment," Well, I thought I might look into it while I was here."
[21:50] <@Kite> "Well I wish good luck to you." Felix says before turning to go get registered for said tournament.
[21:51] <duskilyDrawn> The man follows Felix towards registration.
[21:52] <@Kite> Felix noticing that he is being followed slows down so the man can keep up. While not sure if he is faster than him, Felix is sure he knows the town a tad bit better.
[21:53] <@Dark> at the registartion the resident Nurse Joy is stood doing checks on the pokemon being entered whilst Officer Jenny and a couple of others write down names. The line is somewhat long but the methord of going through them is surprisingly good and you dont expect to be waiting long
[21:54] <@Kite> As Felix waits in line he pulls out one of his many books this one labelled "The Art of Massages.". It like most of Felix's other books is laughably simple however.
[21:57] <@Dark> Upbeat pop music plays in the background as people move back and frow, the line getting smaller and on a screen built into the side of a truck on the far side of the square you spot a video with Sarien (who seems to be some sort of mascot for the event) detailing the rules for the tornamanet you can go and watch afterwards if you desire
[21:57] <@Kite> Felix takes another step forward in line while he looks at the video slightly more interested in that.
[21:57] <@Dark> After about fifteen minutes however, the line finally allows you both to step up to where Officer Jenny is hold a clip board, looking up to you with a somewhat tired expression "Names please?"
[21:59] <@Kite> "Felix, Felix Musings." Felix says once he puts the book away.
[21:59] <@Dark> "...Musing" She nods as she writes the name down before looking to the coat wearing man beside you
[22:00] <duskilyDrawn> "Piers Serenade"
[22:01] <@Dark> She frowns at the name for a moment before shrugging and writing it down "Have you both got a badge?"
[22:03] <@Kite> Felix shows his rather quickly, knowing they would ask to see it.
[22:03] <duskilyDrawn> Piers reveals his as well.
[22:04] <@Dark> Nodding Jenny looks points towards where Nurse Joy is stood infront of a table with her pen "Head over there please to have your pokemon checked up to ensure they are able to participate"
[22:05] <@Kite> Felix heads over before setting his trapinch on the table and two pokeballs.
[22:06] <duskilyDrawn> Piers follows, setting down three pokeballs.
[22:06] <@Dark> "Ah hello again Felix" Joy nods to you with a smile, picking up the pokeballs and placing them into a scanning machine beside her manned by a chansey "Was wondering when you would show up"
[22:07] <@Kite> "Of course I would appear." Felix says with a smile. "Don't know if I can win it but I can try."
[22:09] <@Dark> She gives a smile before taking out the pokeballs and checking over the trapinch and nodding "All just as healthy as last I saw them" she turns to Piers and does the same test on them Who is the new freind?"
[22:09] <@Kite> "Oh? Um... Piers is his name. I don't really know him but he is getting registered too."
[22:10] <@Kite> "But I guess you can see that already..." Felix says with a nervous laugh.
[22:10] <duskilyDrawn> Piers gives a small bow and smiles.
[22:11] <@Dark> She returns the bow before returning your pokeballs "All good to go. Rules can be seen on the screen to the left and the first round starts in two hours at the city centre near my pokecentre. PLease enjoy yourselves and good luck"
[22:13] <@Kite> Felix nods before taking his pokeballs and his trapinch and going to the screen to watch the video.
[22:14] <duskilyDrawn> "Thanks, it's been nice meeting you." Piers replies before followinf Felix.
[22:16] <@Dark> As you arrive the video is just beginning a new loop and Sarien appears smiling with her blonde hair flying somewhat messily "Hey all. Sarien, adviser of Shadow City Gym and resident of Fall City, here to tell yall the rules for the Fall City Tornament so listen up k?" She grins before the screen zooms into her face before moving that to a box on the top left with the rest of the screen showing Jack and Mike (her freinds and Gym Leaders of Shadow City) standing together
[22:17] <@Dark> "My unwilling volunteers will now demonstrate the rules" She grins as the names of the gym leaders appears above them "All names will be placed within a draw machine at the start of the tournament and then drawn in a random order to designate random partners. These partners will be your tag partners for the duration of the tournament"
[22:19] <@Dark> On the screen, Mikes name is drawn followed by a name reading "Dante" and Jack's name follows with a partner reading "JR". The screen then flicks to a trainer battle map with the two teams of two facing each other.
[22:20] <@Dark> "Each trainer gets three pokemon each to use for the sake of their team. The battle and round is over when one team has no pokemon left between them which is able to battle. Control over pokemon is exclusive to their own trainer so no swapping between yourselves!"
[22:21] <@Dark> The screen shows a flash of light before Mike's team gets a big red X through it and a chibi version of Sarien appears dancing with pom poms, the speaking image of her on the top left corner rolling her eyes.
The screen zooms into a dancing Mime. Jr holding a power boosting item before with a poof of smoke the item vanishes, leaving the pokemon blinking in confusion “Hand Held items are not allowed however a trainer is allowed the use of a single potion so be sure to use it at the best possible time!” The Mime Jr laughs as it grabs a potion from the air before the screen again fades to black leaving on the face of Sarien in the top corner.
[22:22] <@Dark> "If you win you obviously on to the next round to continue on for a bid at the final prize. If you lose you are transferred to the secondary pokemon battles for the sake of regaining some lost street cred"
[22:24] <@Dark> The screen again zooms into Sarien before pulling back to retake the origanl image of her standing alone "Sorry I wont be able to attend the event myself, I'm off with a freind to another region. I look forward to seeing what's happened when I get back so fight hard for me k? See you all soon!"
[22:24] <@Dark> With that, the image fades away to a black screen
[22:25] <duskilyDrawn> ".... well that was certainly intersting..."
[22:25] <@Kite> "Well... this will be fun..."
[22:30] <@Kite> With that Felix begins to walk to where the tournament will be hosted to see who his partner will be.
[22:33] <@Kite> Felix frowns after getting there. "I have two hours to wait... might as well get some practice in..." Felix says to himself.
[22:36] <@Dark> The intro vid again begins to play as you leave and make your way towards the city centre, finding a large battle arena has been built in the square which had been empty on the week before. A circle to the far side has been set aside for practice battles though many people seem to be avoiding it in order to keep their pokemon a secrete from the compatition"
[22:37] <duskilyDrawn> "Nice place for a battle it seems," Piers says having followed Felix yet again....
[22:38] <@Kite> Felix looks at it then shrugs knowing that it honestly doesn't matter. His pokemon will be revealed eventually anyways. After that thought he goes over there to see if he can get a practice battle.
[22:41] <@Dark> Currently in the ring, a Psyduck is being rather unceramoniously beaten by an Elekid in a poor match up. Many trainers are gathered around and you even notice a couple with note books writing things down. When the Psyduck finally stops moving, it is returned and the trainers shake hands before he heads to the pokecentre
[22:43] <@Kite> Felix looks at the people around to see if he can find someone willing to battle.
[22:45] <@Dark> there are several who are also looking around. A young boy in shorts carrying a large net, a man in jeans with a purple hat and white shirt, a girl in jeans and inpractically high heals and a young boy with glasses who is writing into a notebook. You get the feeling you could approch any
[22:46] <@Kite> After a while Felix goes to the man with the purple hat and asks him for a battle.
[22:49] <@Dark> "Sure" he grins and nods, taking his place in the arena "Tests are only allowed for one on one with one pokemon due to needing people to hurry up. Just so you know"
[22:50] <@Kite> "That is fine." Felix says. "So do we send out pokemon at the same time or what?"
[22:51] <@Dark> "yup" he smiles before holding up a pokeball "1. 2. 3!"
[22:52] <@Kite> With that Felix sends out Miyako with a smile.
[22:53] *** Naoya (Ice@sux-532A30D.ips.direcpath.com) joined
[22:53] <@Dark> With a flash his pokeball shoots out a beam of light which takes the form of a mass of purple goo on the floor. Nothing more than a mass of slidge it bubbles up at you with a strange grin
[22:54] <@Kite> Felix looks at it before scanning it out of curiousity.
[22:55] <@Dark> [Grimer, a Sludge Pokemon. Born from sludge in a dirty stream was exposed to X-rays from the moon, these Pokemon specialize in sludge attacks]
[22:55] <@Kite> "Nice." Felix says with a smile. "You ready?"
[22:55] <@Dark> "Yup" He nods before gesturing for you to begin
[22:56] <@Kite> "Miyako let's start with psywave." Felix says as the ghost releases the wave of psychic energy at the grimer.
[22:58] <duskilyDrawn> Piers settles in to watch the battle," This should be good."
[22:58] <@Dark> The grimer flies back and falls still-much to the annoyance of the crowd
[22:58] <@Dark> "Cheap shot" The man grunts as he returns the pokemon
[23:00] <@Dark> The grimer grunts as it takes the hit, its HP clearly not enjoying the amount of damage before turning back to you
[23:03] <@Dark> "Could have used an easier match up" The man gives a slight chuckle as the grimer releases a faint mist of toxic smoke "This is about all I can do"
[23:04] <@Kite> Felix frowns as Miyako gets poisoned. "Well... it happens... Miyako use astonish."
[23:05] <@Kite> With that the now poisoned Misdreavus floats up to the grimer before letting out a piercing scream.
[23:07] <@Dark> "Griiiiiiim" The pokemon sudders before whatever power holds its mucky body together breaks and it sludges into a big puddle on the floor to be returned
[23:09] <@Kite> Felix looks on with a small grin, happy Miyako won... though still a bit sad for the grimer. Then reaching into his bag he gives a pecha berry to the ghost.
[23:09] <@Dark> The ground give a couple of slow claps and some write down heavily on notepads before your spar partner walks up and offers his hand
[23:09] <@Kite> Felix shakes it with a nod. "I'm sure you'll do better in the tourney."
[23:12] <@Dark> "I'll get a better match up is all" he grins before turning and heading to the pokecentre.
[23:13] <@Kite> Felix leaves out of the ring to take a stand so he can see the next match.
[23:20] <duskilyDrawn> "Interesting match, now lets see if I can't find one," Piers says looking around.
[23:23] <duskilyDrawn> Piers walks up to the girl with impractical heels," Yo, wanna battle real quick?"
[23:24] <@Dark> "Huh?" She looks up blinking "Oh yer...errr...sure" She seems to frown at the colour of your coat as she walks up to the rign
[23:26] <duskilyDrawn> Having entered the ring as well, Piers faces the young lady," So, are you ready?"
[23:27] <@Dark> "Yup" She holds her pokeball ready before throwing it in
[23:28] <duskilyDrawn> Piers grins, sending out Akiza.
[23:29] <@Dark> In a flash, a small white seal like pokemon appears before her, flapping its tail happily against the ground
[23:36] <duskilyDrawn> Piers looks at the white pokemon curiously before scanning it.
[23:37] <@Kite> Felix takes the time to scan both pokemon.
[23:37] <@Dark> [Seel. The Sea Lion Pokemon. The colder it gets, the better it feels. It joyfully swims around oceans so cold that they are filled with floating ice]
[23:38] <@Dark> [Budew, the Bud Pokemon. In winter, it keeps its bud closed to survive the cold, but then opens it again in the spring]
[23:42] <duskilyDrawn> "Well then, let's begin, Akiza use Stun Spore." Piers says as the small green pokemon shivers and looses a golden cloud towards the Seel.
[23:45] <@Dark> The Seel squicks slightly as the spours cover it, causing it to spasm slightly as pralyzing toxins seep into it
[23:46] <@Dark> It is too busy spasming to attack you back
[23:51] <duskilyDrawn> "Now let's try Growth." Piers says as Akiza seems to grow more powerful.
[23:53] <@Dark> The Seel looks almost pathetic as it again fails to be able to attack
[23:59] <duskilyDrawn> " Now Akiza, use Absorb." Piers says as the Budew begins to glow green.
[00:05] <@Dark> orbs of light rise from the Seel and are taken into Akiza with a fait throb
[00:06] <@Dark> Finally managing to rise from its Paralysis, the Seel opens its mouth a breaths out a wave of ice cold air
[00:08] <@Dark> With an unfortunatly timed spasm however, the attack goes wide and misses
[00:09] <duskilyDrawn> Akiza sweatdrops at the display....
[00:11] <duskilyDrawn> Piers looks on for a moment or two," Well Akiza, use Absorb once more," he says as the Budew nods and glows green once more.
[00:12] <@Dark> More lights rise from the shuddering pokemon as the attack is repeated
[00:14] <@Dark> Again the Seel is able to get past its paralysis and leaps forwards, angling the horn on its head to strike in a headbutt
[00:22] <duskilyDrawn> Akiza is struck by the Seel's hard head, and proceeds to bounce a few times before sliding to a stop a ways away...
[00:22] <duskilyDrawn> About when everyone is certain she's out, she struggles a bit and finds her way up, breathing heavily....
[00:22] <@Dark> "Seel" The water pokemon grunts as it lands, glad to have finally done damage
[00:25] <duskilyDrawn> Piers looks to Akiza worriedly, but the Budew looks on, set on finishing this one way or another. Piers sighs," Alright, Akiza, Absorb once again!" Piers calls out as the Budew begins glowing once again.
[00:30] <@Dark> As a larger then normal amount of orbs are torn from the Seel's body, it finally seems to give a low exhale of breath and goes still.
[00:31] <@Dark> In a flash of light it is returned to its pokeball and its trainer walks up, extending her hand to shake as all have done preivously
[00:39] <duskilyDrawn> Akiza vanishes into her pokeball as well as Piers goes to shake the girls hand," It was a nice battle, though I hope you'll forgive me for putting your Seel through that Stun Spore..."
[00:46] <@Dark> "Naw shes been through worse" THe girls smiles "And I expect to see smilier tactics in the tornament
[00:47] <@Dark> with that she turns and goes to walk to the pokecentre
[00:48] <@Dark> With a loud horn sound, all eyes turn towards the stage at the centre of the pokecentre as the signle heralds the start of the tonrament drawings are about to begin
[00:48] <@Dark> ******END OF SESSION******
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 am

[22:20] <Dark> "Thank you all for joining us for this great event for our city" the mayor of Fall City calls from where he stands atop a large stage which has been errected in the city centre. Cameras hover on either side of him, filming the event for boradcasting across the region
[22:22] <Dark> "This is the first of what we hope to become an annual event in which new trainers who have just started their journy can put themselves up against each other in an introduction to the competative world of pokemon tornaments. Vetren trainers can also join in to use new teams they have recently caught or raised"
[22:23] <Dark> "Please. On behalf of all of Fall City, we hope you enjoy yourselves and I look forward to seeing all of your pokemon shine!"
[22:23] <Kite> Felix smiles watching quietly his trapinch still in his arms.
[22:25] <duskilyDrawn> Piers looks on, pondering the future.
[22:26] <Dark> The crowd around you cheer in a wave of both human and pokemon voices as the mayor stands to the side and a large machine is pushed forwards by a pair of policemen-Officer Jenny at their head. She holds a hand up for quite before smiling "It is with this machine that we will discover who it is that you will be teamed up with for the event. The names of everyone who have signed up have been placed inside"
[22:30] <Maruu> "This will be fun." Reno smiles.
[22:41] <Dark> On the scream, the faces of every trainer (taken upon signing in...I swear I didnt forget that bit) appear and begin to spin around as if on a great slot machine before, with a click, the faces of two of them stay still
[22:42] <Kite> "Hope this ends well..." Felix says watching.
[22:42] <Maruu> Reno is silent.
[22:42] <Dark> With a beep, the names "Harly and Digger" appear and the crowd cheer as the trainers look through the crowd for each other before nodding, smiling and walking to stand on the stage. A new team formed to greet and battle together
[22:43] <Dark> Again the wheel spins and after a moment another two images appear, one familer. The names "Piers and Dave" appear above them.
[22:44] <Kite> Felix nods at the pair up. "Piers... his budew was pretty strong..."
[22:44] <Dark> From the crowd, a young boy with a bag on his back dressed somewhat casually walks up to the stage, looking into the crowd for his new partner
[22:50] <duskilyDrawn> Piers is standing next to the young boy, also looking around the crowd, some how managing to be there without notice," It is a nice crowd eh?"
[22:52] <Dark> The boy takes a step back and blinks before giving an "Errr...yer" and you both move to stand beside the first team
[22:55] <Dark> As you take your place the wheels once more begin to turn before stopping at the faces of a Nurse Joy and a relativly younger looking Jenny. the writing appears to show "Shadow City's Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny".
[22:57] <Kite> Felix is more than surprised not expecting either of them to be in the tournament.
[22:57] <Dark> The two walk up and enter the stage, Joy looking a lot more experianced with the crowd then the nearly appointed Jenny and they wave before taking their place leaving the wheel to turn again
[22:57] <Maruu> "I did not see that coming..."
[22:59] <Dark> The next three sleceted teams are not trainers you know (though you recognise a couple from seeing them around). Alice and Ethan. Sam and Kevin. Kyon and Nagi. They all take to the stage and you carnt help but feel that the last two look like rather cool guys
[23:01] <Kite> "The competition looks strong..."
[23:02] <Dark> Again the wheel spins and the face of Renio appears with the face of a rather smug looking boy. Reno and Joe.
[23:03] <Maruu> Reno thinks to him self 'hope he's no regular Joe' while he heads to the arena
[23:04] <Dark> Grinning, Joe climbs onto the walks up to meet you and holds his hand out "lets give em hell yer?"
[23:05] <Maruu> "Sure thing" shakes hand
[23:07] <Dark> The two of you take your place and again the wheels place together another two traienrs named Ben and Jill and then spins again, stopping when Felix's face appears on screen to place him alongside a rather boared looking girl wearing a hat with rabbit ears on
[23:09] <Dark> Appearing on the stage, the girl looks around the crowd slowly to for her partner
[23:10] <Kite> Felix blinks remembering her from earlier as he goes to the stage. "you seem familiar." He says trying to remember. He slightly berates himself for not havin paid more attention then.
[23:10] <Dark> "As do you Felix" She nods thought dosnt show much in the way of major emotion as she turns and takes her place, trusting you to follow
[23:11] <Kite> Felix follows wondering how this will turn out.
[23:12] <Dark> "Nine teams are arrayed for the tornament now!" The mayor calls out "but that number will not do for our needs...no no no. We need one more team to make it even and for that we have turned to our freinds and funders Shadow City Gym to provide us with some help" He grins as he points upwards where a small shape can be seen slowly lowering towards the city.
[23:14] <Dark> With a gush of wind, the massive form of a Charazard thuds to the ground beside the stage and lowers its wings to allow to figures to slip from its back. One its a man with rough black hair that covers a large amount of his face and the other is the giggling form of the ever memerable Claire. Without spinning, the screen shows their faces and the names "Mike and Claire" appear on it.
[23:15] <Kite> "This... this is happening..." Felix says suddenly looking sad.
[23:15] <Maruu> "Well... this is going to be fun." Reno says sarcastically.
[23:15] <Dark> "They will of course be using weaker pokemon then their Gym teams as per our rules" The mayer says as they walk onto the stage and bow to the crowd "So you newer trainers not need to worry about facing the Charzard over there just yet"
[23:16] <Dark> The large dragong gives a puff of smoke and grins
[23:17] <Kite> "Did I mention my love for rules?"
[23:19] <Maruu> "Thank goodness"
[23:19] <Dark> "Ten teams" The Mayor beams "Teams from all walks of life from newly starting trainers to Gym Leaders and service providers. Just as promised we give you the best of every world to battle and join each other in a love of pokemon" With a clap he holds his arms out wide "Let the battles begin!"
[23:20] <Dark> And the crowd explodes into life
[23:28] <Dark> In a large room in the city hall, away from the prying eyes of the excited crowd outside, the trainers gather and talk amognst themselves. Desk are layed out for you all to sit at either together with other teams or only with your new partner and the video rules of Sarien talking are playing on loop on a screen on the back. Mike and Claire are happily talking to the other trainers whilst others, like Harly and Digger, keep the back to talk in secret.
[23:29] <Dark> Dante the Riolu is the only pokemon in the room, snoozing on a windowcill
[23:32] <Kite> Felix is currently trying to strike conversation with his team mate to see how she wants to do the team battling.
[23:32] <dusk> Piers is trying to make small talk to pass the time with his team mate.
[23:32] <Maruu> Reno is talking to teammate.
[23:32] <Dark> Alia seems quite content to hear what you have planned
[00:30] <Dark> ****PM TALKS HAVE HAPPENED****

[b]Felix:[/b]
[23:35] <Dark> "You already know my pokemon I will be using" Alia says, her rabbit eared hat hanging somewhat loosly
[23:36] <Kite> "I do... but you don't know mine so I guess I should let you know that..." Felix says before righting the information down along with what they know so she can read it. It is written so no one over hears.
[23:38] <Kite> Felix waits for her response.
[23:39] <Dark> She looks at the piece of paper for a moment, seemingly deep in thought before she gives a slight smile and nods "I see"
[23:41] <Kite> Felix nods before taking back the notebook. "So do you have a preferred strategy?"
[23:43] <Dark> "Do you?" She tilts her head
[23:45] <Kite> Felix taps his fingers on his head. "I know with this pokemon." He points to Miyako on the paper. "I prefer to use status moves and stall out the fight... but maybe it's because I think that's how she likes to battle."
[23:46] <Kite> "Otherwise... I try to just beat the opponent... that sounds kind of bad out loud..."
[23:47] <Dark> She nods "I feel the same for Fluer. He prefers stat effecting attacks before finishing with a..." she flicks her hand instead of saying the attack out loud
[23:50] <Kite> "So should we use the two of them together?" Felix asks after a short bit of thinking.
[23:51] <Dark> She pauses for a moment, looking at the name "That could work. If our moves go well we would stop the other team doing a thing keep out pokemon safe"
[23:53] <Kite> Felix nods. "So for the first round we'll start with those two?" Felix is slightly laughing feeling this would be very confusing with him only using impersonal pronouns.
[23:55] <Dark> She nods "Then I will follow with Fidele for her quick counters where needed"
[23:57] <Kite> Felix writesdown: "What is Fidele good at?" He does not want to use the word it but doesn't know if it is a girl or boy.
[00:00] <Dark> "She is fast" She smiles "And with one move has a chance to..." He hand goes rigid as if caught in a fake spasm before she puts it back down and nods to you
[00:01] <Kite> Felix laughs a bit at the hand spasm. "You seem to like expressions."
[00:04] <Dark> Her eyes widen a tad and she looks away embarssed "Sorry...I just thought we were trying to keep quite"
[00:06] <Kite> "Nah I quite like it. It's fun to watch." Felix says with a laugh.
[00:08] <Dark> She glances back with a slight smile before looking towards the two Gym Leaders who have just finished talking to Alice and Ethan, seeming to seek to change the subject "I didnt expect to see them here"
[00:10] <Kite> "I didn't either..." Felix says agreeing. "Still... I think we can handle them... they'll be hard though..." He says remembering that fight he saw of Reno versus the beldum.
[00:11] <Dark> "Should give the city the publicity and media coverage they need this torny to have though right?"
[00:12] <Kite> "I didn't really think of it like that..." Felix admits after thinking it over.
[00:15] <Dark> "This entire tornament is just an attempt to breath life back into the torism of Fall City before it falls into poverty" Alia explains, her hands seeming to subconsiously lower to emphasis her words "Thats why both Shadow City and Anima City have sent their Gym Leaders to take part. Think of the media interest that will get"
[00:17] <Kite> "The city is doing that bad?" Felix says after hearing the word poverty. The rest of the setence just works to dig it in.
[00:19] <Dark> Alia simply nods, resting her head in her hands "Not noticed or the shops closed and the lack of people in the hotels? The Gym Leaders know more then me if you can get them to talk but this city used to be a hub of activity for passing trainers between Anima city and the next. Then somthing happend and people stopped coming"
[00:21] <Kite> "I remember that event... I thought the situation would change though..." Felix says remembering an earlier thing he heard about Fall City.
[00:22] <Kite> Felix then blinks before asking. "You do know the event that happened right?" He asks just to make sure she has more of the picture of how it works.
[00:24] <Dark> "Its been more then one event" She looks down before shaking her head "But that is not a talk for now" She glances over to where Mike has looked over and sighs "So are we ready for this?"
[00:25] <Kite> "I think we are... we can always talk between the matches if we get more ideas."
[00:26] <Dark> She nods again with a smile "Yes. Good luck out there"
[00:27] <Dark> ****END OF TALK****

[b]Pies:[/b]
[23:34] <Dark> Gary is chewing through a bag of crisps, waiting to hear if you have any prefrence in tactics
[23:37] <dusk> "So," Piers says," do you have any tactics you prefer? 'cause no offense, but I'm not even sure what kind of pokemon you have."
[23:37] <Dark> "I have a Magnimite, a Polygon and a Voltorb"
[23:39] <dusk> Piers struggles to not make an obvious and cliched comment, it would be so very easy, but he refrains," Hmmmm, well our pokemon should be able to cover each other as far as type advantage goes..."
[23:40] <Dark> "Hey. I'm nothing if not a fan of ther steriotypical scientist pokemon" he says, seeming to guess your thoughts with a frown
[23:44] <dusk> "I never said a thing," Piers replies," So, how do you want to do this?"
[23:45] <Dark> "Maginmite being steel can take some good hits so long as we dont go against a fire type and Voltorb has a change of paralysis which is really useful I find"
[23:48] <dusk> Piers looks thoughtful," Very good points, the only thing I can think of being trouble in short term would be a fire type, as it seems neither of us could take one out quickly and we both have pokemon at a disadvantage to the type."
[23:50] <Dark> "Have to make sure to not send out Magni then" he nods "You not got any water moves?"
[23:51] <dusk> "Nope, just Ice, Grass, and Fire."
[23:52] <Dark> "ouch" He grimicies "I see"
[23:55] <dusk> "Psychic and ghost could also be trouble, but what are the chances of facing one of those types?"
[23:55] <Dark> "Ghosts I wouldnt worry too much about. They are sort of frowned upon in this area of the Goin Region due to a...harsh histroy"
[23:57] <dusk> Piers pauses for a moment of consideration to that tidbit, then he grins," Well, that's one possibility down then." he says deciding not to pursue the topic for now.
[23:58] <dusk> "Still leaves Psychic and Fire to worry about, other than that we should be fine so long as they aren't incredibly strong and powerful."
[00:01] <Dark> "Yes. Any Fires we will just need to try and paralyse and hope for the best" he nods
[00:02] <dusk> Piers nods in agreement," Now, on a completely separate note, what do you know about juggling?"
[00:03] <Dark> "....Juggling?" He blinks, wondering where that came from
[00:07] <dusk> "Yeah, I've been thinking of taking it up, but I'm just not certain where to start... I was wondering if you might have any ideas or tips?"
[00:09] <Dark> "Sorry" he shakes his head "I'm no good at anything like that"
[00:11] <dusk> "Well shoot..." Piers says looking a bit sad, then going back to a grin," Well, I'll just have to work something out on my own then, but hey, thanks anyway."
[00:12] <Dark> "errr...no problem" he nods "Well, good look out there and lets do our best"
[00:22] <dusk> "Good luck to you as well, let's get out there and wreck it!"
[00:26] <Dark> He gives a grin and nods
[00:26] <Dark> ****END OF TALK****

[b]Reno:[/b]
[23:34] <Dark> Joe is grinning to himself as he speaks of having a pokemon no one else in the tornament will have
[23:36] <Maruu> "Really." Reno is happy. "I wonder what it is."
[23:37] <Dark> "Somthing not from this region" he winks
[23:38] <Maruu> "Can I have a better hint?"
[23:39] <Dark> "Naw. I want to see your raction. I will say all my pokemon are fire types though"
[23:39] <Dark> "Two Charmanders and the outer region one"
[23:39] <Maruu> "Awesome!"
[23:40] <Dark> "What you got?"
[23:43] <Maruu> Reno shrugs. "Why not. I have a buizel, a aipom, and a exuguttor."
[23:47] <Dark> Joe nods with a grin "Cool cool. I'll ask you to support my awsomeness however you do best then" His cockyness is somewhat tiresom
[23:49] <Maruu> Reno just keeps smiling.
[23:49] <Dark> "Whats your fav attack you have?"
[23:50] <Maruu> "Sonic Boom"
[23:54] <Dark> "Boom? Really?" He shrugs "Well to each is own. I just find its set to one number of damage a little too kid freindly. I like bigger damage"
[23:57] <Maruu> Reno shrugs.
[23:59] <Dark> "So. Anything else to go over/"
[23:59] <Dark> ?*
[23:59] <Maruu> "Not really." Reno says.
[00:00] <Dark> "Is cool man" he nods "We can wing anything else that comes up. Just keep any water pokemon of my ass k?"
[00:01] <Maruu> "Sure thing."
[00:05] <Dark> He watches you for a time, seeming to think about somthing before shrugging and leaning back in his chair "Well good luck out there partner"
[00:07] <Maruu> Reno nods.
[00:27] <Dark> ****END OF TALK****

******PM TALKS HAVE ENDED*****
[00:32] <Kite> Felix ndos to Alaia once again before going over to the gym leaders. "Hello again." He says to the two of them.
[00:33] <Dark> "Ah Felix!" Claire grins whilst Mike only gives you a nod "Surprised?"
[00:34] <Kite> "Very." Felix says.
[00:35] <Dark> She giggles and Mike looks to you with hairs hidden behind his hair "We came to give our support to the city by Sariens request. Plus Charizard has never gone so long without spreading his wings since Jack left so i thought I would let him have a fly"
[00:38] <Kite> Felix nods having heard why they would come to help. "So... you two being here really makes my hopes of winning drop a bit... Joy and Jenny don't really help either..." He says.
[00:40] *** Naoya (Ice@sux-532A30D.ips.direcpath.com) joined
[00:41] <Dark> Mike gives grin whilst Claire proudly puffs her chest as he nods towards the sleeping Dante "Dont worry we wont be using our Gym pokemon teams. We have a young team from the Barce Town Day Care to represent us so we wont be as strong as you would expect. Jack has also played a roll from somwhere in the back"
[00:42] <Kite> "Barse town has a daycare? I knew I left that town too early..." Felix says before shaking his head. "Still that is a relief... fighting that metang again would make me sad."
[00:44] <Dark> Mike raises an eyebrow as Clair holds her hands up "Nope, hes staying at home today. Do have Bry with me though cause it will be good for him to get out of the Gym"
[00:45] <Kite> Felix nods. "Still I guess this will make it more fun."
[00:46] <Dark> "Hopefully" Claire nods "Plus it will give you a chance to see big bad Mike in action" She grins at the older man who simply rolls his eyes
[00:47] <Kite> "You two sure will be the team to beat." Felix says while quietly hoping his team doesn't go against them first round.
[00:49] <Dark> "Yup" Claire nods as she hops to her feet "Though I think those two guys look rather tough" He nods her head towards where Nagi and Kyon are sat at a table, not talking abut pokemon....but playing a childrens card game.
[00:49] <Dark> ****END OF SESSION****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:06 am

This will be so much fun Smile
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Ketran on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Can somebody tell me what I'm meant to be looking at here? It appears to me to be a pasted copy of a chat log probably from an IRC. But I don't see what it is meant to mean nor its purpose nor any beginning. It looks like some kind of role-playing game is going on, kind of like the first time I played GURPS.
avatar
Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Posts : 882
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere far away can't you hear the screaming?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by DorianCreed on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:56 am

It's a system called PTA, specifically designed to emulate the Pokémon games. It's d20 based, and can be fun if you remember one thing: It's designed to emulate the Pokémon games. It's not a stand alone system, it's not balanced, hell it's not even very well written, but it does what it's meant to amazingly. The RPG is one that's been going on for some time, set in the world created by Dark for him to write his fanfics in, and is identical to the Pokémon world with one major difference: It's all grimdark and shit. Like, Tauros goring children and stuff.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Hey its not that dark. I havent killed any children yet...oh wait...yer one was killed by a Gengar...
Carry on.
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Ketran on Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:25 pm

So why are these logs pasted here?
avatar
Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Posts : 882
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere far away can't you hear the screaming?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by DorianCreed on Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Because they need somewhere to put them, and it's rather refreshing to be able to know other people from here still actually play games.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Agree with Dorian's post. Also why does Ketran always appear asking about things like this?

And why doesn't he appear on hydra so he can talk with the group on such things? xD
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:55 pm

I think Legion is a very good place to upload these logs. The campaign is still going strong and neither I nor my players have an intention for it to end so there are many more logs to come!
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 am


[21:00] <Dark> With a roar of cheering crowds, the trainers taking part in the tornament are called forwards to gather at the foot of a large fountine in the middle of Fall City square
[21:03] <Dark> A large crowd, larger then any Fall City has seen before cheer and place bets amongst themselves over who they belive to win (though your pokemon remain secrets)
[21:05] <Dark> "And now we prepair for the first round of our tornament" The city mayor calls from where he stands, arms open wide with a big grin on his face "Please give a big welcome to our trainers!"
[21:05] <Kite> "So... many... people..." Felix says as he looks around.
[21:05] <Dark> In a burst of deafening noise, the crowd cheers and the mayor seems to beam as he glances towards you
[21:06] <dusk> "Some day I will remember to bring earplugs to events like this...." Piers says attempting to restore his hearing.
[21:07] <Dark> Glancing towrads you, Mike grins as he pushes back some of his hair to reveal a pair of headphones
[21:08] <Kite> "Gym leaders here just like to let you suffer... maybe it's some kind of big learning experience..." Felix mumbles after seeing that.
[21:09] <Dark> "Mabye for some of us" Clair chuckles "The others just found your suffering funny....guess which I am!" With a laugh she waves to the crowd and you notice she has headphones too
[21:10] <Kite> "..."
[21:11] <Dark> "Now we gather to set in motion the first round!" The mayor calls out once more "Our randomizer will once more do what its does best and select two teams to face each other"
[21:17] <Kite> Felix watches waiting for the result.
[21:44] *** Naoya quit (Ping timeout)
[21:46] <Dark> The crowd slowly falls silent as the screen above you flickers into light and the image of a chibi Sarein appears, holding a large bucket. She smiles and waves with stubby arm before burying it into the bucket (tongue sticking out and one eye closing in childlike concentration) before pulling out the first team
[21:49] <Dark> Smiling in triumph after a dramatic pause, chibi Sarien pulls out a piece of paper and the names above her read "Sam & Kevin"
[21:50] <Dark> High fiving each other the two trainers step forward as Chibi Sarien resumes her rummaging in the bucket before pulling out another team name
[21:50] <Dark> "Felix and Alia"
[21:51] <Kite> "Well... are you ready?" Felix says turning to his partner.
[21:51] <Dark> "So quick?" Alia blinks bofore nodding and looking up "Yer, I'm good to go"
[21:52] <Kite> Felix nods before walking to the arena a pokeball in hand remembering the plan from before.
[21:54] <Dark> "And we have our first comabants!" The mayor calls out to another cheer of the crowd "Wish them all good luck and lets start the tornament with a bang!"
[21:54] <Dark> Walking forwards, Sam and Kevin take their place on a side of the arena looking towards you with looks of ditermination
[21:56] <Kite> Felix nods to both of them.
[21:57] <Dark> Alia also nods as she walks up and takes out a pokeball
[21:57] <Dark> "All trainers select your first pokemon. You will send out at the sound of the claxon"
[21:59] <Kite> Felix already having his pokeball waits for the sound.
[21:59] <Dark> *Beep* A sound echoes out followed by a second
[22:00] <Dark> Then with a loud *Boom*, all four trainers send their pokeballs flying into the air
[22:01] <Kite> Out of Felix's pokeball Miyako shakes her head before floating in place.
[22:02] <Dark> "Ivy!" Fluer calls as it appears beside the hovering ghost. On the far side of the arena, the familer shape of a Pinsir and a smaller bird holding what looks like a leek look back at you
[22:06] <Kite> Felix frowns remembering the troubles most pinsirs have given him before.
[22:19] <Kite> "Miyako let's start with a confuse ray." Felix says before pointing to the leek bird that might give Fluer trouble.
[22:19] <Kite> Miyako nods before the air around her ripples and a wave of energy is sent to the bird.
[22:22] <Dark> The bird pokemon sways slightly where it stands, blinking in confusion much to an annoyed look from Kevin
[22:22] <Dark> "So...your playing that sort of game are you
[22:24] <Kite> "Got to help my team mate out." Felix says with a shrug.
[22:25] <Dark> The boy mearly grunts as his own partner shouts out and his Pinsir runs forwards
[22:25] <Dark> "Pinsir! Vicegrip!"
[22:26] <Dark> Running forwards, the pinsers on the pokemon head snap shut around Fluer and squezze tightly
[22:28] <Dark> The grass pokemon gives a shout of pain as the Pinsir throws it to the ground whilst the bird pokemon takes to the air, aiming for Miyakie
[22:28] <Dark> Miyako*
[22:38] <Kite> Miyako doesn't take the hit well at all before falling down knocked out. Felix frowns before returning the ghost muttering the words sorry.
[22:39] <Dark> "And thats a quick and effective start to the battle from Kevin's Farfetche'd!" An announcer calls out
[22:39] <Dark> as the bird pokemon flutters back to its place, Fluer rising up with a hiss
[22:40] <Dark> Leaning forwards, a wave of clear mist bursts from the flower upon its back and decend upon the Pinsir. When the mist dissapaites, the Pinsir thuds to the ground alseep
[22:44] *** Naoya (Ice@sux-532A30D.ips.direcpath.com) joined
[22:46] <Kite> Felix looks down before releasing Anna from her pokeball.
[22:51] <Dark> Lying on the ground, the Pinsir's pinsers twitch slightly in its sleep
[22:53] <Kite> Anna looks at the pinsir before for a tackle against it.
[22:55] <Dark> The blow hits the Pinsir and it rolls onto hits back, still somehow asleep
[22:56] <Dark> Rising into the air, the bird pokemon gives a churp as its wings spread out wide
[22:56] <Dark> The gust of sand it sends flying towards Fluer however, is soundly dodged
[22:58] <Dark> Landing back from its dodging jump, Fluer's flower lights up as orbs of light begin to rise from the sleeping Pinsir
[23:00] <Dark> The lights, though a tad few in number, rise and seep into the Ivysaur
[23:01] <Dark> Still sleeping, the Pinsir fails to move despite the heavy beating
[23:02] <Kite> Anna dashs back at the pinsir for another tackle.
[23:03] <Dark> Hitting with a heavy blow, the Pinsir's sleep slips into unconciousness
[23:03] <Dark> "And after a furiour barriage of attacks, Pinsir is no longer able to battle!" What pokemon will be next out?
[23:04] <Dark> In a flash of light the Pinsir vanishes to be replaced with a sneering darkly coloured pokemon about half the size the Pinsir had been but with long, almost cruel claws
[23:05] <Kite> Felix pulls out his pokedex to scan the pokemon.
[23:05] <Dark> [Sneasel, the Sharp Claw Pokemon. Sneasel can extend or retract its claws instantly during attack]
[23:09] <Kite> "This is not making me very happy."
[23:15] <Dark> Twitching its claws, the Sneasel looks towards Anna with a cruel sneer
[23:16] <Kite> Anna takes a step back before dashing forward with a tackle like she has always done before not having much else to use.
[23:18] *** Naoya quit (Ping timeout)
[23:19] <Dark> The blow sends the Sneasel flying backwards before it lands on all fours with a hiss, looking back up towards the Eevee
[23:20] <Kite> The eevee watches the sneasel warily.
[23:20] <Dark> Glancing towards its partner, the bird pokemon clicks its beak before charging towards Fluer
[23:21] <Dark> Once again however, the ivysaur is able to make the most of the pokemon's confusion and jumps out of the way-leaving it to smash into the ground
[23:24] <Kite> Felix watches carefully while Anna does the same.
[23:25] <Dark> Swinging back around, Fluer's flower glows once more as it aims it towards the Sneasel
[23:26] <Dark> A frantic wave of its wings from the thrashing bird pokemon however, knock the Ivysaur to the side and its attack misses
[23:26] <Dark> Standing up and flecking its claws-the Sneasel breaks into a run towards Anna
[23:30] <Kite> The eevee's head is turned to the side as she takes the hit. She staggers back before ramming her head into the sneasel in retaliation.
[23:31] <Dark> Sneasel gives a loud yelp before as the blow sends it crashing to the ground where it goes motionless
[23:33] <Kite> Anna looks at the motionless sneasel before nodding to herself.
[23:34] <Dark> "Dude...your pokemon are getting owened out there" Kevin glances towards Sam with a sharp look as the pokemon is retracted
[23:34] <Dark> "Hey. They're ganging up on me" he shoots a look back before holding out another pokeball "But dont worry. I saved my best for last"
[23:37] <Kite> Felix grimaces at that knowing Anna can't keep taking attacks like she is.
[23:37] <Dark> In a flash of light, a green locus like pokemon with long scyth like blades for arms. With its wings buzzing at an almost vilont speed, the pokemon lets lose a cry that makes the crowd cheer
[23:38] <Kite> Felix looks at yet another unfamiliar pokemon before scanning it.
[23:38] <Dark> "Oh yer" Sam grins "This is my partner pokemon. Behold!"
[23:38] <Dark> [Scyther, the Mantis Pokemon. Its claws are sharp as swords, and it is a powerful flyer. This Pokemon is rarely seen by humans and almost never captured. Swords Dance, Scyther's special attack. Scyther spins furiously to focus its energy and increase its attack power]
[23:39] <Kite> Felix looks at the bug as the fox pokemon lowers down its body.
[23:40] <Dark> "Felix?" Alaya looks to you "Mind turning your attention to that Farfetche'd? Fluer carnt really do anything against it"
[23:41] <Kite> Felix looks at her wanting to attack the pinsir before facepalming. "I'm sorry... got kind of focused... this is a team match..."
[23:42] <Dark> She nods to you with a "Yer it is" smile before looking back down to where Flure is backing away from the rising bird pokemon"
[23:43] <Dark> Standing in its place, the Scyther's arms and raised upwards and its eyes close as it focuses its energy
[23:45] <Kite> "Anna lets hit the bird for now." Felix says not trusting the calm look on the scyther. None the lest te eevee follows before bashing herself into the bird.
[23:46] <Dark> Completly caught off guard by the attack from behind, the bird pokemon is sent crashing face first into the ground where it goes falls still
[23:47] <Dark> "And thats another pokemon down! Despite an unfortunate first loss, team Felix and Alaia is really doing some damage out there!"
[23:48] <Kite> "Thank you Anna." Felix says to the small fox.
[23:49] <Dark> "Now who has their pokemon being beat?" Sam grins at Kevin who gives a sour look before throwing out his next pokeball-a small bird pokemon with a black head the back of which looks like a musical note
[23:51] <Kite> Felix takes the time to scan the bird for future knowledge.
[23:51] <Dark> [Chatot, the Music Note Pokemon. It hears words and then mimics them]
[23:51] <Dark> "Chat!" The pokemon calls, hovering in the air with flapping wings
[23:52] <Kite> "Huh... that was short." Felix says before looking at both opposing pokemon.
[23:53] <Dark> Giving a thanfull nod towards Anna for the assist before a wave of purple mist is released from its flower towards the Scyther
[23:53] <Dark> The Scyther gags slightly on the mist, shaking its heads from side to side with a clicking insect like hiss
[23:58] <Dark> Spinning around, the Chatot turns to Anna and flies forwards-its beak aimed towards the pokemon
[00:01] <Kite> Anna steps back before whining a bit as she is hit by the attack. She shakes her head before steading herself though obviously quite hurt.
[00:02] <Dark> Even as the bird flies back, the Scyther lunges forwards with its scyth arm aimed towards the Ivysaur
[00:04] <Dark> The blow digs deep into the pokemons side and it gives a shout as the Scyther leaps back on its powerful hind legs. Though the grass keeps standing-It is clearly hurt
[00:08] <Kite> "Anna hit the chatot." Felix says as the pokemonn nods before tackling the musical bird.
[00:10] <Dark> The bird bolts back from the attack, shaking its head
[00:11] <Kite> Anna frowns having expected to hurt the bird a little more before shaking her self.
[00:12] <Dark> Breaking into a sudden run, Fluer runs at the Scyther with its own head lowered
[00:14] <Dark> "Fluer..." Alaia sighs as she watches its go "Are you sure?"
[00:14] <Dark> "Ivy!" The pokemon shouts back at ther as it leaps at the bug pokemon with a full on attack
[00:16] <Dark> "Scyther!" The pokemon swings its blades up to block but with a large explosion of dust-the Take Down hits and the Scyther is silenced-Fluer himself lying unconcious beside it
[00:18] <Dark> Alaia gives a grim smile as she retracts the pokemon before looking at the pokeball. Saying somthing that isnt voiced, the places it saftly away and sends out a second pokemon-the Shinx Fidele
[00:19] <Dark> "And a devestating move from Alaia's Ivysaur which removed the last of Sam's pokemon from the fight!" The annoucer calls to much cheering from the crowd "What a sacrifice to remove a cheif player"
[00:22] <Kite> Felix closes his eyes in respect for the ivysaur before opening them again.
[00:23] <Dark> Now alone in the Arena, the Chatot clicks its beak as it flys towards Anna
[00:27] <Kite> Anna braces herself as the attack sends her flying back before she lands on the ground. However with a defiant glare she stands back up.
[00:31] <Kite> Anna prepares to atatck just for Felix to call her back. The fox nods before walking back to Felix who sprays the pokemon with the potion restoring a bit of energy to her.
[00:33] <Dark> "Interesting that Felix decideds to heal after the main portion if the fight had been fought" The announcer says "But it keeps his Eevee in the fight for that little longer"
[00:35] <Dark> Alaia simply offers you a nod before looking towards her own pokemon
[00:36] <Kite> Felix nods back watching the battle wishing he could do more.
[00:37] <Dark> A fierce tackle later, and the Chatot has slammed into the ground-managing to still stand back up
[00:39] <Dark> In what feels like an last ditch attack-the pokemon strikes back at the Shinx
[00:42] <Dark> The attack sends the electric pokemon down with surprising force, Fidele barely holding on
[00:42] <Dark> "Ooh and a surprisingly strong attack from the failing Chatot!"
[00:44] <Kite> Felix says nothing wanting to goo heal the pokemon but being unable to do so. Having no way to help he tells Anna to tackle the chatot.
[00:46] <Kite> The eevee nods before doing what she does best.
[00:47] <Dark> This time, the Chatot does not rise again
[00:47] <Dark> In a flash of light it is returned and in a second a third bird pokemon, a Spearow, appears
[00:48] <Dark> "And now the final pokemon is out. This battle is already in the bag for team Alaia and Felix but lets see if Kevin and bring another pokemon down with him"
[00:52] <Kite> "Final stretch."
[00:54] <dusk> Piers watches with interest.
[00:54] <Kite> "Anna lets go with a tackle." Felix says before the eevee dashs at the spearow like she has done before.
[00:55] <Dark> The strike and sends the bird pokemon spinning but it rights itself and lashes back at the Eevee
[00:56] <Kite> The eevee attempts to dash out of the way but can't from having run so much before.
[00:57] <Kite> The strike finally takes out the eevee who lets out a whine. Felix tries his best not to react before returning his pokemon.
[00:58] <Kite> "Thank you..." Felix says to the pokeball before letting out Spirand.
[00:59] <Dark> "And he does just that-taking down the strong Eevee that has plauged his team for so long"
[00:59] <Dark> another tackle from the Shix sends the bird spinning again though it once more rights itself
[01:02] <Dark> swinging out with its wings the bird tries to hit the Shinx but fails
[01:03] <Dark> In retaliation, with a grint, the shinx tackles it head on adn the bird is taken out of the fight
[01:03] <Dark> With a loud boom of a siren, the battle is marked as ended and the Spearow retracted
[01:04] <Kite> Felix says nothing once the battle is over.
[01:06] <Dark> ***End of battle***
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:36 am

I shall now recover from this match knowing i have quite a few more matches before I have to step into the ring again.


Crits hurt...
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Ketran on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

I dont have hydra twilight or any idea how to use it.
avatar
Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Posts : 882
Join date : 2009-08-31
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere far away can't you hear the screaming?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

[21:48] <@Dark> "I was born and raised in Fall City. Its my home. I have seen freinds fight and suffer to protect it from foes without...but when it comes to foes within the goverment..Fall City stands on its own" -Sarien.
[21:49] <@Dark> *******************
[21:55] <@Dark> It is the end of the first day of the tornament and you have come to a quite lull after the battles of the day. Despite a tough first round you have managed to secure a place in the second round alongside your new partner. The Gym Leaders won their match (worryingly without losing any pokemon so you still dont know 2 thirds of there team) as the others are [I dunno].
[21:58] <@Dark> Now, sat in a deck chair outside the pokecentre you are taking a quite moment. In the chair beside you Alaia is asleep, her Ivysaur curled up against her side and both the Fall City and Shadow City Nurse Joy are opposite on the porch-setting up a small barbecue for themselves and the patients of the centre for the night.
[21:59] <@Dark> "How high is the fire meant to go?" Shadow City Joy says, prodding the flames with a metal stick whist a Charmander stands beside her feet on the ready
[22:00] <@Dark> "Not that high!"
[22:00] <@Dark> "Oh..."
[22:02] <Kite> Felix sits back a nice distance from the fire not wanting to get burned. Still the sight of the dancing flames is quite nice.
[22:05] <@Dark> The Charmander can be visably seen to laugh and clap as the two nurses fight to keept the flames reaching nearly face height at bay before, with a satisfied sigh, the finally succed. Around ten minutes later, they have sausages and burgers frying. Shadow Joy has started setting out paper plates and buns whilst Fall has taken over the actually BBQ
[22:05] <@Dark> Without seeming to notice it, the two of them start humming the exact same tune as they work
[22:06] <Kite> "Anything I can do to help?" Felix says after a moment of staring into the flames.
[22:14] <@Dark> "Could you hand out that tray of drinks?" Shadow Joy says with a smile, hefting a plate filled with the newly cooked snacks before going to lead the way of handing them out
[22:15] <Kite> "Of course." He says before doing just that.
[22:17] <@Dark> You proced to do this for around then minutes, smiling and talking to to the various people (including a rather over giddy Claire). About half way through the joy Fall Joy glances back at you as she offers a cake to a Biddof with a broken leg "Something on your mind Felix?"
[22:22] <Kite> "Hm?" Felix says while giving out the drinks. "I'm just thinking a bit on somethings that I was told in Anima City."
[22:25] <@Dark> "Oh?" she looks back to her job "And what would that be?"
[22:26] <Kite> "Well one is something about a trade post being made for pokemon from other regions." Felix says as he goes back to passing out drinks.
[22:28] <@Dark> "Oh the one in Shadow City?" She nods "Yer thats one of the reasons that their Gym Leader went over there"
[22:28] <@Dark> "To Unova that is"
[22:30] <Kite> "Ah." Felix says as he gives a drink to the hyper Claire. "So pokemon from there will more easily become available then?"
[22:32] <@Dark> "Well we arent too sure exactly how it will work" The Shadow City Joy buts in, clearly knowing more on the matter then her sister "Negotiations are still open with Unova let alone the other regions...dosent help that our esteemed Gym Leader decided to stay over there to relive the glory days of being a small time trainer"
[22:34] <Kite> "I see." Felix says before smiling. "Still I guess I'd probably try to have as much fun as possible myself."
[22:36] <@Dark> Shadow Joy gives a slight smile as she looks at you "You sound exactly like him". She kneels to hand a appel to a Azurill with its tail wrapped in bandages "Still, hes using it as a chance to speak with every Gym Leader in Unova in turn, spreading aweaness of the plans and such"
[22:38] <Kite> "I wonder what the gym leaders over there are like..."
[22:39] <@Dark> "Dunno" She frowns "Got a call of him about three weeks ago...all I could see on the monitor was a horrified Jr holding up a piece of paper with the words "The food puns..." written in blood..."
[22:40] <Kite> "That doesn't sound too good."
[22:43] <@Dark> She just chuckles, making it hard to tell if she was being serious or not "The Gym Leaders there are just as varied and crazy as they are in any region. Jack likes them. Apparently one of the parts of the trade agreement being made is that Gym Leaders will also be more able to travel between regions so who knows...we may meet some of them one day"
[22:44] <Kite> "Thats nice to hear." Felix sayys with a smile. "I'd like to meet as many of them as possible."
[22:47] <@Dark> You hear Fall City Joy chuckle as Shadow City Joy nods "I'm sure". You fall silent for a time as you finish the job before, once done, slumping back into your chair. The Joy's take seats opposite you with relaxed sighs
[22:48] <@Dark> Alaia dosent move in her sleep though the Ivysaur opens a single eye long enough to check it is you before closing it again
[22:50] <Kite> Felix stretches a bit before looking back at the Fall City Joy. "May I ask a question?"
[22:51] <@Dark> "Hmm?" She look up to you from the puzzle magazine she had been in the process of opening, Shadow City Joy opening a newspaper
[22:52] <Kite> "I wanted to know if it was safe to visit the Ionic Ruins again."
[22:52] <@Dark> "Ah" She blinks slightly, Shadow Joy glancing up "May I ask why you want to?"
[22:53] <Kite> "I wanted to go back and visit the place." Felix says after a while. "I kind of want to know and see more of that place."
[22:56] <@Dark> "You mean the Barrior wall?"
[22:56] <@Dark> barrier*
[22:58] <Kite> "Yes I'd like to actually take the time to see it. Exploring the rest of the cave would be nice too."
[22:59] <@Dark> "Well I'm su--"
[22:59] <@Dark> "Ahem"
[22:59] <@Dark> Fall City Joy cringes slightly as Shadow City Joy clears her throught loudly before slowly turning to look at her
[23:00] <@Dark> "Come one sis...he was there when it happened"
[23:00] <@Dark> "So that gives you an excuse to just allow anyone in?"
[23:01] <@Dark> "Well no I..." She sighs and looks down for a moment "He did better at protecting the ruins then I did from Gengar...I just thought..."
[23:01] <@Dark> "I know what you thought" Shadow Joy says and looks back to you "What exactly would you be looking for in there?"
[23:05] <Kite> "Nothing much to be honest. I just figured it would be good to know more about that place."
[23:08] <@Dark> For a moment she is silent, simply staring at you. Fall Joy glances between you both and the time that passes feels like an age before finally Shadow Joy sighs "You may go. But you dont go alone. I go with you"
[23:10] <Kite> "Okay." Felix says not too put off by that.
[23:15] <@Dark> Nodding she looks back to her paper "When were you thinking about going anyway?"
[23:15] <Kite> "Well actually I was thinking of going tonight."
[23:17] <@Dark> She raises an eyebrow "Its not safe to travel the mountines alone at night. The Tyranitar have been aggitated as of late"
[23:19] <Kite> "Tyranitar?"
[23:20] <@Dark> "Yer" Fall Joy nods "Theres a brood of them that live in the mountines. They go out hunting during the night every now and then"
[23:21] <Kite> "Are they dangerous pokemon then?" Felix says having not a clue what a tyranitar is.
[23:22] <@Dark> "Hold on" she reaches into a bag and pulls out a picture folder "Think I have a picture in here somewhere..."
[23:23] <@Dark> "ah here we go" She pulls a picture from the folder and offers it for you to see "took that myself one of the times I was heading to the ruins"
[23:23] <@Dark> http://static.zerochan.net/Tyranitar.full.357372.jpg
[23:25] <Kite> "That doesn't look like its safe..."
[23:27] <@Dark> "its 202kg of angry beasty" Fall Joy chuckles "There is a family of five of them living up there, three younglings. I had to treat one from a nasty wound inficted by an Absol when it was still a baby. I think it recognising me for that is the only reason I wasnt attacked when I took that picture"
[23:29] <@Dark> "They shouldnt be a problem if you want to go now" Shadow Joy says "Its just something to be awear off as we go"
[23:29] <Kite> Felix thinks for a moment before nodding. "I mean as long as it is alright with you two."
[23:32] <@Dark> The two Joys look towards each other for a moment before Shadow Joy holds up her hands "Hes already been there so there is nothing I can do about it"
[23:34] <@Dark> "Yay" Fall smiles and stands "come on then"
[23:35] <Kite> Felix smiles before standing as well waiting for her to lead the way.
[23:36] <@Dark> As you turn to go, Fall Joy places a blanket over the still sleeping Alaia
[23:38] <@Dark> Then, without a word, the three of you begin to head down the road.
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm


[22:09] <Dark> Walking along the path towards the Icon Ruins, you carnt help but feel twinges of unease as you recognise places that marked events the last time you took this path. Here you recognise where you fled from the ruins and there lies the spot Miyaki was met. The two Nurse Joys are silent as they lead the way and the only real sound of life is the basic backdrop of activity comeing from Shadow Forrest
[22:11] <Dark> Anna walks alongside of you, tail swinging slightly as she looks from side to side but nothing really happens of note before you reach the entrance to Icon Ruins
[22:12] <Dark> Chunks of rock lye scattered around the entrance as testament to the great cave in that occured within but the entrace is still open
[22:14] <Dark> "Well..." Shadow Cities Nurse Joy folds her arm slightly with an uncomfortable look "Here we are"
[22:16] <@Kite> Felix says nothing as he looks over the entrance. Felix says nothing before looking at her for the okay to go inside.
[22:17] <Dark> Fall City Joy seems to be looking at the top of the cliff face that the entrance is built into for somthing and Shadow Joy is watching you
[22:18] <Dark> "What exactly are you looking for here again?"
[22:19] <@Kite> "I want to look aroud the ruins." Felix says simply for a brief moment wishing he had brought a scarf.
[22:21] <Dark> "What for?"
[22:23] <@Kite> "So I can know more." Felix says looking around at the trees. "There are so many things I'm clueless about... and other things I simply want to see again."
[22:24] <Dark> "Like the barrier hall?"
[22:24] <@Kite> "Yes."
[22:26] <Dark> "...." Shadow City Joy looks you up and down for a moment before finally nodding, saying nothing more
[22:28] <Dark> With a hum of a tune you dont recognise, Fall City Joy takes out a pokeball and releases a hovering Volbeat. She hums a diffrent tune and the bug pokemon flies over to hover above your shoulder
[22:29] <Dark> "A little escort" Shadow Joy says simply "We can give you an hour"
[22:30] <Dark> Fall Joy makes a motion to indicate there is little "we" in it
[22:30] <Dark> "I saw that"
[22:30] <@Kite> "Thank you." Felix says with a smile before going into the ruins.
[22:31] <Dark> As you head into the rocky corridor, you see Shadow Joy turn towards her sister with an annoyed look before rounding a corner and losing sight of them
[22:33] <@Kite> "Those two are fun." Felix says as he takes his time walking trying to get a close look at every wall to see as much as he can.
[22:34] <Dark> You see an almost never ending sea of icons and symboles in a forgotten language and it becomes immidiatly apparent why the runes got their name
[22:39] <@Kite> Felix is not at all undeterred by not being able to understand the icons around him. He continues to keep looking as he walks down the paths, making sure Anna and the volbeat are always close by.
[22:41] <Dark> As you walk the light begins to get less and less till it becomes hard to see ahead of you due to a lack of torches. It is here however that the Volbeat gives a low buzz and its rear illumiates, casting light around you as you walk on
[22:43] <@Kite> "Thank you." Felix says to the Volbeat as he continues onwards looking around everywhere for anything. Pulling out a notebook he begins to sketch out the icons on the walls to find out if he can find out what they mean later.
[22:43] <Dark> After about ten minutes of walking you arrive in a large hall you recognise from your first time here. Back then it had been filled by a trio of ruined statues but now the statues are repaired and standing tall. One looks like the Regigrock you saw that night but the other two you do not recognise.
[22:44] <@Kite> Putting down his notebook for a moment Felix pulls out his pokedex to scan them.
[22:46] <Dark> [No Pokemon detected]
[22:47] <@Kite> Felix looks slightly confused before walking up to the statues and touching the rock one carefully.
[22:50] <Dark> The feeling is strange. Your every sense tells you that what you are looking at is smiply rock yet you feel a strange buzzing sense at the edge of your subconcious which vanishes whenever you try to focus on it
[22:50] <@Kite> "...This...this is wierd." Felix says before going to touch the ice one.
[23:00] <Dark> Quite why you think of ice you do not know as its surface is the same dull black rock as the preivious one. Yet the feeling is the same when you touch it but with the buzzing sensation repalced with one of cold that you can not focus on
[23:03] <@Kite> Felix cocks his head to the side both amused and puzzled before doing the same to the last one.
[23:04] <Dark> Again the feeling is the same, with the faint sensation of a pulsing twitch of energy that flickers along your fingers for a second
[23:07] <@Kite> "What... are these..." Feli says looking at them before relunctantly moving otwards the Barrier Hall but not before looking back once again.
[23:11] <Dark> Walking down the path you again remember from last time, you find the doorway to the Barrier Hall buried with rubble
[23:12] <@Kite> "This is slightly inconvient." Felix says before releasing Spirand. "Can you break some of these rocks for me?"
[23:15] <Dark> The pokemon walks over towards the rocks and looks through them with a couple of clicked frowns. You feel a slight shudder of cold but nothing else as it taps at the rocks with its head, seeming to search for somthing
[23:16] <@Kite> "I guess the oath is worse off then I thought... how much fell down here?" Felix says looking around.
[23:17] <Dark> As you turn around, you find yourself staring directly into the grinning face of Gengar
[23:18] <@Kite> Felix predictably jumps back hands reaching towards his pokeballs.
[23:18] <Dark> In the blink of an eye however, the face is gone with nothing but a shudder of ice cold goosebumps running along your arms
[23:19] <@Kite> Felix shakes his head and blinks before letting out the breathe he didn't know he was holding. Felix takes another look around still slightly jumpy.
[23:20] <Dark> With another shudder of unease, you find that a part of the rocks blocking the hall have vanished, leaving a gap you can climb through
[23:21] <@Kite> Felix looks up before he begins to climb the rocks, a bit scared but determined to see this to thhe end.
[23:23] <Dark> Your pokemon give worried looks towards you before following. As you enter the hall, you feel like you hear whispering but then there is nothing. Looking around you, you find the hall completly intact
[23:24] <@Kite> "This... just gets wierder..."
[23:26] <Dark> "Vol" The bug pokemon rises into the air, hovering higher as it seems to examine the great wall. The carvings you saw destroyed is now completly repaired
[23:26] <Dark> Hoevering in front of the carved open jaw of Giratina, the Volbeat gives a long shudder
[23:29] <@Kite> Felix moves closer to the door before drawing some of what he sees into his notebook. Upon seeing the dragon figure he takes a step back before wording out quietly. "What is this place... why is it all so important?" With that he continues to sketch quietly.
[23:30] <Dark> "Its the great barrier"
[23:30] <@Kite> Felix turns to the voice to see who it is. "What is it though?"
[23:31] <Dark> Looking through the gap in the wall, a Nurse Joy looks up towards the engraved wall "That barrier to hell"
[23:31] <Dark> ***********END OF SESSION*********
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum