Yu-gi-oh OV!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Mon May 07, 2012 12:52 am

The first sessin to the yugioh campaign me and Dark have been working on. The OV in the title stands for overcome. I was going to have it be OC but OV sounded cooler.

[16:08] <@Kite> The two of you are sitting in a bar like area where waitresses are carring drinks of all kinds to different customers. However the two of you are with a third person in a more quiet area of the place which is for some reason called the "Speakeasy."
[16:09] <@Kite> The man you two are with isn't that tall of a person though he claims to be older than the two of you. He has short brown hair and gee eyes that just seem to watch over everthing lazily. He's talking over a plan for a new deul gang that he invited you to. The two of you agreed to join more out of boredom than anything else though the soon to come tournament is quite appealling as well.
[16:12] <@Kite> "So is everyone allright with all of this?" The man named Terrence says in his laid back voice. He comes off as the kind of guy who doesn't take much serious and you kind of wonder if he will be a good leader. However you've seen him deul quite a few times and can tell that he is good.
[16:14] <Dark> I lean back in my chair with my legs crossed, my hand tapping a beat slightly against the pocket that containes my deck "Seems interesting at least"
[16:15] <dusk> "I believe so" I say with a bit of a yawn.
[16:17] <@Kite> "Glad you think so. I've been wanting to make a group for a while but been kind of busy." He says with a grin. "Well now that we got to know each other what should we do? I heard the underground deulling festival will be starting soon and I thought that would be a cool place for team bonding."
[16:24] <@Kite> "So are you guys coming?" Terrence asks as he starts packing the stuff he brought.
[16:24] <Dark> I raise my eyebrow at Nagi "You up to it?"
[16:24] <dusk> "Sure, why not?"
[16:25] <Dark> "All right then" I shrug before standing, hand still over the pocket with my deck and follow Terrence
[16:26] <@Kite> "Great then." He says with a smile before leading the two of you through the Speakeasy. As you come to a wall he knocks on it three times before whispering something you don't quite hear.
[16:26] <@Kite> At his words the wall slides open and he walks in motioning for the two of you to follow.
[16:27] <Dark> "Always liked how these speakeasys hide their entrances"
[16:27] <dusk> "It's never really dull." I say following
[16:29] <@Kite> "I hear you on that. Then again when you're going something completely against the government's laws it's never really dull." As he says that he walks the two of you down a set of stairs and you can hear the sound of music playing and people talking.
[16:34] <Dark> "Nice to go to a new place other than my usual dueling speakeasy" I say to no one in particular as we walk "Diffirent music playing and such"
[16:37] <Kite> "So, how about we get to know each other a bit more since we all just meet?" Terrence says as you walk down another set of stairs. However you can hear the music steadily getting louder showing that you are getting closer to your destination.
[16:39] <Dark> "Sure if you want" I shurg "My names is Kyon, a common visitor to Dark Jimmy's Speakeasy on the other side of town. My parents are in a position that means they are...well...more against dueling then others if you know what I mean so if you need me when not in the speakeasy please be discreet. Other than that I'm a jolly guy"
[16:40] <Kite> "Heh my parents are the same way, so I can understand. How about you Nagi?"
[16:42] <dusk> I tilt my head slightly to the side," Well, as you know my name's Nagi, I enjoy berry flavored soda and coconut. My favorite color is silver, and I'm not currently in any relationships."
[16:43] <Dark> "How did you get into dueling?"
[16:44] <dusk> "What can I say, it just called out to me"
[16:45] <Dark> "Heh"
[16:45] <Kite> "Heh, everyone has their own reasons." Terrence says as you walk down a long corridor a single door at the end.
[16:49] <Kite> "Well guys here we are. A bit of a warning: keep your deck with in reach at all times. Some people down here will try to steal it off of you for a quick buck."
[16:49] <Kite> "Also, don't waste all your money at the game stalls. You rarely ever win at those." He says with a laugh..
[16:51] <dusk> "Good to know."
[16:51] <Dark> "Ha, not with my luck." I chuckle.
[16:53] <Kite> "Good. You two stick together and have fun. I'll sign us up for the tournament that's coming by soon." He says with a grin. "Also don't get caught up in the rumor that's going by. It's just people trying to scare you."
[16:54] <dusk> "Rumor?"
[16:56] <Kite> "Yeah, there's this rumor about some kind of ultimate deulist that can't be beaten no matter what you do. I think I could take him... heck the two of you could probably do it." He says with a laugh. "Well I'm about to go sign us up so I can have fun to. Take care."
[16:57] <Kite> With that he opens the door and walks into a giant underground city where stalls are everywhere and people are moving around excitedly. You quickly lose track of him as you look at the surroundings.
[16:57] <Dark> "I heard that rumor over at Jimmys" I mutter before shrugging "Oh well"
[16:59] <Dark> "So...shall we have a look around?"
[16:59] <dusk> " I got nothing better to do, lead the way."
[17:00] <Dark> I nod and turn to head in a random direction, making it look as though I know where I'm going
[17:01] <Kite> To the right you see a stand where a man is currently doing fancy card tricks while someone looks on. After a minute he lays down six cards and tells the man to pick one.
[17:01] <Kite> The man picks the one that is the second from the right just to groan as he flips over the card 'Fake Trap'.
[17:02] <Dark> I chuckle slightly
[17:03] <Kite> "Test your luck here and see what the fates have assigned for you today." The man that did the trick says cheerily. "For a measly five dollars you can win a card worth at least thirty maybe even fifty."
[17:05] <Dark> "I just the guy on the card 'Card Trader' more" I mutter to Nagi with a roll of my eyes
[17:07] <dusk> "Ah, very true" I mumble nodding.
[17:13] <Kite> The two of you walk by that stall clearly not trusting the man or your chances of winning. As you walk down you see a girl selling cards. She has a lot less customers than the guy doing the card tricks though she seems to have a few good products.
[17:14] <Dark> "Looks a little more promising?" I smile as I walk over "Dosent hurt to look either way"
[17:14] <Dark> "Hello" I smile as I reach the stall "Mind if I take a look?"
[17:15] <Kite> "No I don't mind." She says with a smile. "I should warn you though that the best of my stock was bought already. I'm sorry to inform you of this."
[17:15] <dusk> "Mind if I do the same?" I add as I arrive.
[17:16] <Dark> "Not a problem" I grin again as I move to look at her selection
[17:16] <dusk> I follow, curious at was is in stock.
[17:17] <Kite> Looking over the collection of rare cards she has does in fact seem more barren easily seen from the plentiful amount of empty spaces. However sitting there is a nice copy of the card pot of duality.
[17:18] <Dark> "Hmmm" I raise an eyebrow as I pick it up and read its effect "This could help with summoing..."
[17:20] <Dark> "How much is this may I ask?"
[17:20] <Kite> "Are you sure you want to try to buy that though? It's a bit pricey and some of the higher ranked deulist say that it hurts their best cards.
[17:20] <Dark> "Hurts?"
[17:22] <Kite> "Yeah, the card doesn't allow you to special summon the turn you use it so getting out strong monsters gets harder for that turn. That plus you can only use one of those cards a turn so if you have more than one it'll hold you back for a few turns."
[17:22] <Dark> "Hmmm...How much is it?"
[17:23] <Kite> "It cost about fifteen dollars. It would be cheaper but it's the last I have in stock." She says somewhat saddly.
[17:24] <Dark> "hmmm..." I sigh thinking "Do you have any cheaper drawing cards?"
[17:26] <Kite> "As of the moment no I do not." She says with a sigh. "Most of my better things got bought away as soon as I opened stock. It doesn't help that some cards are not allowed to see play in tourneys."
[17:27] <Dark> "dang it"
[17:28] <Dark> "Mabye another time" I smile "If it were a little cheaper I most likely would, its a great card for my deck but....not right now" I place the card back in the box and move out of the way should Nagi want to access it "Do you know when you may restock on draw cards"
[17:28] <Kite> "I do know that the card 'Card of Sacrifice' will be in stock somewhat soonish as well as a few jar of greeds. Most people say those are the best drawing cards that anyone can use right now. I also know a reckless greed is coming in soon."
[17:30] <Dark> "I see"
[17:36] <Dark> "Welp, I'll be sure to pop by again when you have restocked. Sorry to have bothered you" I tilt my trilbi hat in a nod and smile before moving on.
[17:38] <dusk> I begin to follow " I guess we'll see you again Miss..." I stop with a realization, " say, we never did introduce ourselves" I turn back to her," The name's Nagi." I say holding out my hand to shake.
[17:39] <Dark> "Kyon" I say, pausing along with him
[17:41] <Kite> "My name is Sarah." She says with a smile to both of you. She brushes away some of her blonde hair as she shakes both of your hands.
[17:42] <Dark> "A pleasure"
[17:42] <dusk> "It's good to meet ya."
[17:43] <Kite> She gives the both of you a smile. Before the two of you finally leave her stand. As you walk by another stand comes into view. However not a single customer walks to see what she has to sell. You hear some people call her a crazy old lady.
[17:44] <dusk> "Now this looks interesting..."
[17:45] <Dark> "Indeed. shall we?"
[17:45] <dusk> "Surely."
[17:48] <Kite> As the two of you walk up to the stand the the lady, who looks like she's in her eighties, smiles at you. "Hello children, what brings you here?"
[17:49] <Dark> "Just browsing" I smile "Is everything ok?"
[17:50] <Kite> "Everything is alright." She says her eyes closed the whole time. "Unfortunately I do not sell goods here."
[17:51] <dusk> "So what do you do?" I ask curiously.
[17:52] <Kite> "Why, I tell fortunes and read minds." She says with a grin.
[17:52] <Dark> I raise my eyebrow "Do you now"
[17:52] <dusk> "Neat... how much?"
[17:53] <Kite> "My services are free to all who want them." She ssays before turning to Kyon, eyes still close. "You seem a bit skeptical. Would you like a demonstration?"
[17:54] <Dark> My eyebrow raises further before a simply shrug and smile "Sure why not?"
[17:55] <Kite> "Nice to see one willing to try before judging and accusing." She says with a smile. "May I see your deck?" She asks eyes still not open.
[17:56] <Dark> I visibly tense at the request before slowly pulling out my deck and looking at it. I pause, clearly at a sudden unease before placing my cards upon the table with my hand still close
[17:59] <Kite> She smiles before taking your deck in her hands. However she doesn't look through it and simply holds it while humming quietly.
[17:59] <Dark> I stay tense as I watch her
[18:01] <Kite> "You take good care of these cards, I can feel kindness flowing out of them." She says finally. Without opening her eyes are doing anything she begins shuffling your deck before plucking the top card from your deck and setting it face down on the table.
[18:01] <Kite> "This card speaks to you the loudest out of them all, am I right?"
[18:02] <Dark> I look down at the card for a time then back to her, simply nodding
[18:04] <Kite> "That card would go through so much to make you happy." She says with a smile before handing you back your deck.
[18:04] <Kite> She then turns to Nagi. "May I?"
[18:05] <Dark> I say nothing as I take back my deck, staring at the card she had signled with a strange expression
[18:06] <dusk> I look at my deck that I somehow got into my hand while no one was looking, before handing it to her while watching intently.
[18:07] <Kite> She takes your deck into her hands just like she did Kyon's before humming the same tune. Now that you pay attention it seems almost familiar to you.
[18:12] <Kite> "This card... is she the one that guides you through your day?"
[18:12] <Kite> While she says that she places the third card from your deck face down in front of you.
[18:12] <dusk> I look curiously before nodding.
[18:13] <Kite> "Good to know." She says with a smile. "Take care of those cards you two. You may need them for the challenges ahead."
[18:14] <Dark> I slowly slip my deck back into my pocket, simply nodding
[18:15] <dusk> I nod as I retrieve my deck before putting it back where I got it from.
[18:18] <Kite> "Now time for a warning." The lady says her voice growing grave. "Before the moon shines in the sky a child filled with broken dreams will come your way. Beware the power that he carries for it can become a burden to those that behold it."
[18:18] <Dark> "What?" Kyon's eyes crease into a frown"
[18:19] <dusk> "Oh dear..." Nagi looks on worriedly.
[18:21] <Kite> "Do not fret though. Both you have the strength to fight him off."
[18:24] <dusk> "Well, that's good to know..." I say still looking a bit worried.
[18:24] <Dark> "Wish she had promised us coming Ice Cream or somthing" I whisper to Nagi with a sudden grin
[18:26] <Kite> The lady smiles seeming to have help your joke. "Go on children. A great story awaits you."
[18:30] <Dark> "Well errr...thanks for the warning i guess"
[18:30] <dusk> "Thank you very much."
[18:31] <Kite> "You are welcome dears." She says with a smile.
[18:32] <Dark> I give another nod of my hat before turning and begining to leave, a hand coming to rest across my deck pocket again
[18:33] <dusk> I follow after casting one last look at the fortune teller.
[18:33] <Dark> "That was...interesting."
[18:34] <dusk> "And slightly ominous..."
[18:34] <Kite> As the two of you walk away you notice that there seems to be a lot less people walking around as people start to go home.
[18:37] <Kite> As you walk around looking for Terrence you notice that someone seems to be following you.
[18:37] <Dark> "We have a shadow" I mutter, acting as though I hadnt seen them
[18:38] <Dark> "And not a Gishki Shadow...cause that would be awsome to have one of them following us...albiet a bit creepy."
[18:38] <dusk> "Too true." I mumble
[18:39] <Kite> As the two of you keep walking the 'shadow' seems to fade in and out of sight. As you walk you notice that the sun is completely down though the moon is not in the sky yet.
[18:39] <Dark> "Welp" I turn on the spot and fold my hands behind my back "Can I help you with anything?"
[18:41] <Kite> "The two of you looked bored so I wanted to see if you'd like to watch a play." A voice says behind you.
[18:42] <Dark> "A play?" I give Nagi a nervous glance "No, sorry not interested"
[18:45] <Kite> "Are you sure? I wrote this one myself and you can play as the star character." The voice says with a small laugh.
[18:46] <Dark> I take a step back and lower my tone "No thank you, ask someone else"
[18:47] <dusk> "You do realize he's behind us, right?" I say glancing at Kyon.
[18:48] <Dark> I glance back at nagi and take two steps forwards muttering "There better?"
[18:49] <Kite> "Yes... much better~." The voice says as you are suddenly face to face with him.
[18:49] <dusk> "Well it would be best if we ran away about now, but it's a start."
[18:50] <Dark> "Oh for gods sake..." I groan "Look, you dont give me any drections on where to walk now and you...I aint going to be in no frigging play. Do I look like an actor?"
[18:51] <Kite> "No, but it's never too late to start." He says with another laugh before he begins to walk away.
[18:52] <Dark> "I hate there sort...assume everyone who comes to duel wants to be a part of their...whatever..."
[18:53] <dusk> "I'm actually surprised that went as well as it did, I would have guessed thing'd turn out much worse."
[18:53] <Dark> "It wouldnt be the first time..."
[18:58] <Kite> As the two of you begin to resume your search Kyon suddenly falls over a faint laugh echoing in the shadows.
[18:59] <Dark> "The frig?"
[19:00] <dusk> "You ok?"
[19:00] <Dark> "Think so...that floor must be decievingly flat"
[19:02] <Kite> "Nah, it's just how things work for me." That same voice from before says. "I'm quite bored right now since I have no oneto stare in my play. So I guess the other option is to deul you." He says before pulling out his deul disk.
[19:02] <Kite> "Of course that's if you want." He says smiling.
[19:03] <Dark> Standing back up a brush my clothes and and ensure my deck wasnt damaged before raising an eyebrow "If you were looking for a duel you could have just said"
[19:04] <Kite> "Oh but what else is a deul than just to people acting outon the stage?"
[19:05] <Dark> "Yer yer..." I roll my eyes as my own duel disk activates and a pull out a duel visor. As it slip the visor on the image of a black snake can be seen to run along its side and upon my disk is the symbole of each atribute in duel monsters
[19:07] <Kite> As the masked figure slides on his deul visor the shadows around the two of you seem to sway ominously. A black aura slowly begins to form around him as he laughs quietly. You also suddenly realize that through all this time you have yet to see what he looks like as if his face is covered.
[19:08] <Dark> i grit my teeth as I look at him "Aint you Mr. Ominous"
[19:10] <Kite> "No, I'm just who I am, no more and no less." He says as his deul disk begins to light up with a purle glow as he inserts his deck. "Are you ready?"
[19:11] <Dark> I slip my deck into my disk, for somereason taking the time to nod at it as I would an ally before the orb at its centre lights red and turn towards him "Indeed"
[19:19] <Dark> "Seeing as you challanged me. You go first"
[19:20] <Kite> "Then I will. First I'll summon Evil Hero Infernal Gainer." He says with a smile as a brown and black fiend appears befoe you. Spikes run down it ams as it gives you a scornful look. "Then I'll set this card and end my turn."
[19:21] <Dark> "I see. Then its my turn, I draw!" I pause as I look at my hand "I shall set one face down and then summon to my field Hiita, the fire Charmer!"
[19:22] <Kite> "I'll have to stop that with my trap, the trap hole." Kyon's opponent says with a smile.
[19:22] <Dark> Hiita appears for a second, her eyes flashing in anger before her image explodes into light as she is removed from the field.
[19:22] <Dark> "Tch"
[19:22] <Dark> "I end my turn"
[19:23] <Kite> "Then I'll start by setting a monster. Then I'll play the field spell, Gates of the Underworld!"
[19:24] <dusk> "Well this just keeps getting better and better..." I say sarcastically.
[19:24] <Kite> As he says this the world around you seems to distort until a loud rumbling appears and a giant door ruptures from the ground behind him, light pouring from the door eeriely. A faint chantig noisecan be heard from the other side of the door though no matter how hard you try you can't see inside the door.
[19:24] <Dark> "Not good..."
[19:24] <Kite> "Then I'll have my evil hero attack directly!" He says lauhing gleeflly.
[19:24] <Dark> "Gah..." I hiss as I take the blow. A Life bar appears in the corner of my eye showing my life falling to 6100.
[19:25] <Kite> "I'll end my turn with this then." He says with a smile.
[19:25] <dusk> "Ouch"
[19:25] <Dark> "Tch. I draw"
[19:26] <Dark> "I set a card and then end my turn..."
[19:27] <Kite> "Such a barren move, is that all yu got? No matter, I'll start my turn by tributing my monster for my monster... Gaap the divine Soilder!"
[19:27] <Dark> "Your not the only one with a trap!" I shout as I reveal my own trap hole.
[19:27] <Kite> "I completely knew that you had that face down." He says with a smile.
[19:28] <Kite> "In fact I only wanted the three counters I get from metablo's eff. See when he is tributed he gives me a little gift." He says with a laugh s three ugly monster tokns appear to his side of the field in defense mode.
[19:29] <Dark> I say nothing as I glance back at my hand, muttering somthing to them
[19:30] <Kite> "Now I can activate the gates to the underworld's eff. By banishing a fiend and then discarding one I can draw a card. But that's not all! Because the one I'm discarding is Broww the hunter of the Dark World I can draw another card!."
[19:31] <Kite> "Now I'll have my hero attack your monster."
[19:31] <dusk> I look on with increasing worry," This isn't good..."
[19:31] <Dark> Lyna appears for a second before exploding just as Hiita had done, causing Kyon to let out a growling sound.
[19:31] <Kite> "I'll now set a card and end my turn."
[19:32] <Kite> "Are you worried?" He says with a laugh and as he laughes you here a hollow noise echo around you.
[19:32] <Dark> "Come on guys..." I mutter at my deck as I set a card and end "I need you're help here"
[19:33] <Kite> "Don't ask for help from them cause in the end the only help you ever recieve is your own." Hesays as Kyon simply ends his turn by setting a card.
[19:34] <Kite> "I'll start this turn by using the gates of the underworld's effect."
[19:35] <Kite> "Then I'll summon Shadow Delver in attack mode! And have him attack your face down monster!"
[19:35] <Dark> A third charmer, Eria, falls and Kyon gives another growl, saying nothing.
[19:35] <Kite> "And to keep the pressure I'll have Infernal Gainer attack directly!" The mysterious person says as Kyom's life falls by another 1900 points.
[19:36] <Kite> "I'm not done yet though." He says with a taunting laugh. "Next I'll use goblin theft to steal away more of your quickly fading life."
[19:37] <dusk> I look on grimly as his life drops to 3700 and the mysterious prson' increase to 8500.
[19:37] <Kite> "And now I'll give you a rest for now."
[19:38] <Dark> I simply set a card, silent.
[19:39] <Kite> "No pleas for your deck to help you?" The person before you says with a laugh. "Fine then I'll start by gemini summoning Shadow Delver. Then I'll have infernal gainer use his effect. By banishing him one fiend on my field can attack twice."
[19:40] <Kite> "Then I'll have Shadow Delver attack you twice directly using his effect!"
[19:41] <dusk> I clench my fists as I watch a bad situation get even worse.
[19:41] <Dark> I give a loud cough as I stumble, looking down at my hand with a look of sorrow as my life point drop down to a meager 100.
[19:41] <Kite> "Hanging on by a thread no one to help you and no one to care about you. This is despair at it's finest is it not?" He says with a laugh. "Now make your move and make it count."
[19:42] <Dark> I cought again before standing up and fixing him with a fierce look "I'm not down yet!"
[19:43] <Dark> "I call to my side my most loyal of my charmers! Come to my aid, Wynn! Charmer of wind!"
[19:44] <Dark> "With a blast of light, a girl with green hair appears before me holding her staff high as her clothes blow around in a strong wind simulated by the duel visor
[19:44] <Kite> "So you believe she can save you?"
[19:44] <dusk> "I certainly hope she can."
[19:45] <Dark> "Perhaps she carnt" I say slowly "But of all the cards in my deck, she is the one I hear. For you see....I didnt find this deck...it found me. And Wynn has been there for me from the beginning!"
[19:46] <Dark> "But to join her, how about a give her a freind? I summon my face down, Armed Dragon Lv.3!"
[20:00] <Dark> "Now! Strike true my dear!"
[20:00] <Kite> "Strike true all you want, you only have 100 life points left." He says with a laugh even as his monster is destroyed and the armed dragon kills one of his tokens.
[20:01] <Dark> "I end my turn."
[20:02] <Kite> "Then time for me to start. I'll summon the magnificient trance archfiend!" As he says this a wierd deformed imp appears on the field. It look at you with a cold smile as you realize you really don't want to be by it.
[20:02] <Dark> "I counter it with a trap!" I say flipping over my second copy of the card trap hole.
[20:03] <Kite> "And that plays right into my hands again!" He says with a laugh. "Now that trance archfiend has been destroyed I can obtain one banished monster an return it to my hand and the monste I'll grab is Gaap."
[20:03] <Kite> "Then I'll activate the power of the underworld to banish and discard a fiend so I may draw a card."
[20:04] <Kite> "I'll set a card and end my turn."
[20:04] <Dark> I cast a harsh look as i draw
[20:05] <Dark> "At the start of my turn, Armed Dragon grows a little bigger"
[20:05] <Kite> "Absolutely terrifying~"
[20:06] <Dark> "Next I play my spell card, Mystical Space typhoon to finally be rid of those gates!"
[20:06] <Dark> With a flash of lightning, the gates explode into rubble around the deulist who laughes at the destruction caused to his own card.
[20:06] <dusk> "Yes, now we're getting somewhere!" I say with things finally looking up.
[20:07] <Kite> "Now you're making a nice play. What else can you do?" He says tauntingly.
[20:07] <Dark> "Finally, seeing as I am about to fall...I summon another of my monsters! Come to me Drillroid!"
[20:07] <Dark> "Now! Let us fall with a bang! Go!" I say before having wynn and drillriod attack his two remaining tokens. With them gone the Amed Dragon roars vefore attack directly thoug it's atatck gives the same reaction eeythingelse gives, a loud hysterical laugh.
[20:08] <Dark> "There, at least I have bloodlied you bastard!"
[20:08] <Kite> The figures keeps laughing even as his life points drop his laugh now hysterical.
[20:08] <Dark> "Finally, I set one card and then end my turn"
[20:09] <Kite> "You tried so hard yet in the end it was all pointless!" He says his laugher only growing. "Now with my turn starting Infernal Gainer returns to me, though he won't stay long as I tribute him to summon my friend Gaap the Divine!."
[20:11] <Kite> As he summons the monster everything around him slowly grows colder as a tall fiend appears. Everywhere around the monster seems to shake as it silent glares at you. Two black horned wing erupt from the creatures back. A chill travels down your spine as the monster smiles wickely at Wynn. Yet even still the monster sems to give a feeling of s...sorrow.?
[20:12] <Kite>"Now Gaap, show him true despair and reduce is precious charmer to nothing."
[20:13] <Dark> As the monster swings down towards Wynn, Kyon gives the girl a sorry look and for some reason, the duel visors show the wind charmer actually looking back towards him before she explodes into digital particals. Falling to his kness, Kyon's lifepoitns fall to 0
[20:14] <Kite> As the girl fades away the fiend before you looks down on you with a scronful laugh though there seems to be something else in hs eyes. However he fades away into darkness just as quickly as he gives you the look.
[20:15] <Kite> "That was surely entertaining." The person says again with a laugh as he begins to walk away from you into the shadows.
[20:15] <Dark> Kyon seems to mutter an apology to his charmers as he folds his duel disk away slowly and looks at his deck
[20:17] <Kite> "As I said, in the end the only one that can help you is yourself." He says with a cruel laugh before he disappears leaving you defeated on the ground.

Episode One: End
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Mon May 07, 2012 7:57 pm

My charmers bow for this episode, but their time will come soon...
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Mon May 07, 2012 8:04 pm

There time will come Smile
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 pm

How about I flesh Kyon out a tad?

Born and raised in New Domino City, Kyon is the son of one of the chief ministers in the controlling government and the son of one of the men who played a key role in the banning of Duel Monsters. He had a pretty uneventful life, somewhat privileged yet never happy with his father being away from home often and his mother not really giving a damn about much connected to him and he was being led along the path of following his father’s footsteps career wise without much choice. At the age of 11, Kyon had no real friends and rarely even left the house.
During his early teens, Kyon’s father brought him to his place of work in the government in order to “convince” him that it was the career path the boy should go along. However, at one point during the day, Kyon got lost in the building and ended up arriving at the confiscated items section. What happened then he doesn’t know but he suddenly felt as though he could hear someone calling out from behind the thick wooden door. When he opened the door he found no one to be within yet felt something calling from within a large metal box that had been roughly thrown towards the far wall…within the box he found a deck of Duel Monster cards lying scattered across the floor.
Though he had been raised believing that Duel Monsters were evil, something made him pick the deck up and, when he ran from the room as he heard someone coming, he didn’t even notice himself placing the deck into his pocket.
When he got home that night, as he pulled his coat off, Kyon discovered with horror that he had stolen from the government and that he had accidently stolen a deck. As he slowly looked towards the deck he found the image of Wynn the Wind Charmer looking up at him, the card on the top of the deck…and he felt as though he could hear a voice somewhere in his head though it was too distant to understand.
Eventually, Kyon became able to tell the difference between the seven voices that he began to sense being emitted from the deck, bringing him to believe that the deck was in fact alive within the cards., though he at first told himself this was impossible. Each of the voices came to represent a different side to his own heart and after two years Kyon had formed a strange connection to the cards that saw him seeing each of the charmers as completely different individuals and as far more than a deck. He kept the deck hidden all this time from his family, knowing that should they discover it, they would take it from him. When he started attending a local speakeasy, he became even more in tune with the deck and other duellists began mentioning that his monsters showed more than the typical basic emotion that was expected, their faces portraying reactions to the world around them but only subtly and this was blamed upon the duel visor and disk he had built himself.
Facts:
• Each of the charmers becomes slightly more outspoken depending upon Kyons emotion with the exception of Wynn whome seems to be able to whisper to Kyon louder than the others no matter his emotion. Kyon is still however, unable to understand fully what is being said at these times and can just 'sense' what is meant.
• Doriado is the most silent of the deck, seeming to be the watchful mother figure over the charmers more than anything and being the rarest to be summoned, she takes to his field when times are direst. A silent, beautiful figure to stand amongst the Charmers, whenever Doriado takes to the field everything around her seems peaceful no matter the situation.
• When he is unsure of what he should do next, Kyon has developed the habit of drawing a random card from his deck and allowing that to show him the way. I.E. drawing Hiita would tell him to be rash and “Just go for it” whilst drawing Doriado will tell him to be calm and patient.

avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Thanky, I'll use this later Smile
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Behold, Kyon and his charmers!
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat May 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Lol at the image. I findit quite entertaining. Did you draw this yourself?
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Naw, commisioned a freind to do it for me. I carnt draw to save my life.
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat May 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Lol, it looks similar to something you'veshown me before. That's why I asked Stil nice though.

My only problem is that Aussa isn't represented well. She's just kinda there.
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Aye. You can tell that his fav of the charmers is Hiita
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat May 12, 2012 6:39 pm

I think Eria looks the nicest out of the four in the pic though. However this opinin is completely biased xD
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Fri May 18, 2012 10:05 am

Been looking at my charmer deck and I continue to find the Solidartiy card to be both useful yet to have a picture that dosent match at all (Ojamas dont match the deck) sooooo....this is what it looks like in Kyon's deck:
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

Lol I'm notsuprised at tha picture, I've had it for a nuce bit of time now xD
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two

Post by Twilightwings on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:25 am


[15:42] <@Kite> Last time on Yugioh OV! Nagi and Kyon join Terrence to start a deul gang with the goal to win the upcoming Spring Challnege Cup! The two get to know each other by exploring the underground while Terrence goes off to gain more members. While there they are attacked by a mysterious black figure who challenges Kyon to a deul!
[15:44] <@Kite> Kyon doesn't start off good as the mysterious figure works around every move he makes but with Nagi's call nto to give up his deck rallies behind him as he makes a comeback! Nagi and Kyon celebrate thinking that the deul can be turned around but there hopes are turned to shred at the appearance of a sinister monster. Kyon'ss monster Wynn tries her best to stand up to him but fails leaving Kyon defeated as the figure walks away!
[15:44] <@Kite> >>>>>>Session Start<<<<<<<
[15:47] <@Kite> The two of you are sitting at a small cafe, it being the fourth stand, on the day after the deul against the mysterious figure. The two of you have your drink of choice in hand and are talking about what to do today. The general plan seems to be to check out the other three stands and get to see more of the town.
[15:49] <Dark> "Soooooooooo....what do we have to see today?"
[15:50] <dusk> "Well, there are a few more stands, the rest of town, maybe see if there's anything interesting going on..."
[15:52] <Dark> "Hmmm. You pick, I haven't got much set today other than having a looksy if there is anything new at the shop...and even thats just curiosity really."
[15:55] <dusk> "Well, we've been to half the stands, I'm curious about the last few... let's check them out real quick!"
[15:55] <Dark> "Sounds like a plan to me."
[15:56] <@Kite> With that the two of you get up and begin to move towards the middle road since the two of you took the left road last time.
[15:58] <Dark> I begin humming to myself slightily as I drift in and out of thought whilst walking.
[16:01] <@Kite> While the two of you walk you eventually come across stand number five. It appears to be a gift shop of sorts with various flowers and plush toys inside.
[16:01] <Dark> "Oh damn my curiosity for cute." I chuckle before walking over and having a look at what plushies they have
[16:03] <dusk> I look at Kyon curiously before following.
[16:04] <@Kite> There are a variety of plushies some being of different deul monsters while some being just the standard dog and cat plushies. Behind the counter a sleepy looking girl with brown hair yawns.
[16:05] <Dark> I give her a passing nod whilst looking over at the duel monster plushies.
[16:06] <dusk> "How's it going?" I ask the sleepy girl.
[16:06] <@Kite> The same problem as before seems to arrive in the problem that most of the really good and collector version ones were already sold. However there are some nice ones still here.
[16:07] <@Kite> "I'm fine." She says with a smile to Nagi. "Just a bit tired, though this generally happens around tournament time."
[16:07] <Dark> "Big buisness i assume?"
[16:10] <Dark> "Heh I remember this thing" I chuckle as I poke a Crow Goblin one, "Gave me some trouble in a duel a while ago...before Wynn stepped in that is" It is unclear if I'm talking to the people around me or myself.
[16:11] <@Kite> "Oh, that crow goblin plush... I'm not sure but I made that one a few days ago on a whim. Maybe it was so you could see it?" She says with a laugh.
[16:11] <dusk> "Hmmmmm..." I hold up a Yaksha plushie in interest.
[16:13] <dusk> "You made all of these?"
[16:14] <@Kite> "Yup, I make them by hand." She says with a tired smile though it is becoming obvious to you that this might be her default look.
[16:15] <Dark> "Heh. A labour of love." I smile.
[16:16] <@Kite> "It is, though sometimes making them gives me headaches and my hands get poked by needles all the time." She says laughing.
[16:17] <dusk> "Well, sometimes love hurts."
[16:17] <Dark> "Yup" I give a grin.
[16:17] <@Kite> "This is true." She says with a laugh that quickly turns into a yawn.
[16:18] <Dark> "Not been getting much sleep?"
[16:18] <@Kite> "I rarely ever sleep, I always have dreams about different things and they always wake me up." She says with a smile.
[16:19] <dusk> "Dreams you say?" I say looking curious.
[16:19] <Dark> "Huh" I raise an eyebrow, "Well i hope most of those are good ones."
[16:20] <@Kite> "Sometimes they are, though some dreams make me kind of sad." She says with a frown. "I had a dream last night to make a doll of some spellcasters though I have no clue why. I don't always remember the dreams."
[16:21] <dusk> "... which spellcasters?"
[16:21] <Dark> "Spellcasters heh? I like spellcasters"
[16:22] <@Kite> "I do too. Let's see... I think they were called the familiar possessed or something like that."
[16:23] <Dark> I pause and stare at her for a time before saying "You dont say..."
[16:24] <@Kite> "I'm sure that's what they were called. Do you want to see them? I'm down with two of them so far."
[16:26] <dusk> I look from the girl to Kyon and back a few times.
[16:26] <Dark> I take a couple of steps foward with a raised eyebrow. "Sure I'll have a looksy."
[16:30] <@Kite> She nods before she begins to go into a small back room. As she is in there you hear the sound of things falling and a few groans from her after something heavy probably fell on her. After a time though she walks back in with two plush toys.
[16:31] <Dark> I lean forward slightly with an eyebrow thats raising ever higher
[16:33] <@Kite> One has a long green hair and a bright smile on it's face. Her outfit looks like a mini skirt with a somewhat striped looking blue blouse a cloak worn over the fiures shoulders. A small staff is in the figure's hands and a green bead rests at the top of it. The other plushie looks quite familiar though this one has red hair and the gem on top is red. She seems to also be smiling though she looks quite different from the other. However it is easy to see that both figures are happy and almost seem to draw close to each other.
[16:37] <dusk> I gaze at the scene holding the Yaksha plushie closely.
[16:39] <Dark> "Well" I grin as I lean back. "If I'm honset I have no idea how you know what those look like but..." I pull out my deck and place Familiar-Possessed Wynn and Hiita upon the table.
[16:40] <Kite> "My dreams are very vivid." She says with a smile looking at the cards closely.
[16:41] <Dark> "indeed..." I am cleary very intriged yet still not sure of what to make of her.
[16:42] <dusk> "Regardless, you are very talented to do this all from dreams." I say in awe.
[16:42] <Dark> "Indeed" I grin before looking back "Soooo...I was wondering if those are for sale at all?"
[16:43] <Kite> "Well they are for sell though they can get kind of pricey at times. However I can let you have them for free if the tow of you will do a favor for me." She says with a wink.
[16:44] <Dark> "Deal" I say with out hesitation before pausing and tilting my head "What sort of favor?"
[16:46] <Kite> "Well a friend of mine is hosting a play but I can't be there for him." She says with a frown. "So if the two of you could go and tell him that would be great."
[16:56] <dusk> "Sounds good, though we should probably introduce ourselves so we can tell him who sent us."
[16:57] <Dark> "Aye thats sounds more than fair to me. I'm Kyon" I hold out a hand to shake and tip my hat in her direction with the other
[16:57] <dusk> "The name's Nagi" I say doing the same.
[16:58] <Kite> "My name is Daniela." She says with a smile before shaking both of your hands.
[16:58] <dusk> "Good to know ya!" I say with a smile.
[16:59] <Dark> "Indeed, always nice to know a freindly face" I nod as i put my cards back away
[17:00] <dusk> "Now, where can we find this friend of yours?"
[17:01] <Kite> "The play isn't until tonight and it's on Spell Arrow Road, though most call it the right road."
[17:03] <Dark> "Wouldn't you want her to be told before the play?"
[17:04] <Kite> "Oh, it's a him and if you get there early enough that would be preferable."
[17:05] <dusk> "What's his name?"
[17:06] <Kite> "His name is Alex. He's kind of hard to miss cause of how dark his hair is." She says with another laugh this one less tired than her usual ones.
[17:07] <Dark> "Awsome" I nod with a smile
[17:09] <Kite> With tha the two of you leave the gift shop to begin walking towards the next one.
[17:09] <Dark> "Well that was interesting"
[17:10] <dusk> "Very"
[17:12] <Dark> "So, we have some time then. Whats the next stall?"
[17:12] <Kite> The two of you soon arrive at stand number six though a disappointed look crosses your faces as the place seems to be closed. Above the stand reads a sign: Soon to be re-opened.
[17:13] <Dark> "Huh"
[17:14] <dusk> "Well that's unfortunate...." I say looking at the stand.
[17:15] <Kite> The ground beneath the stand seems to more worn than the rest of the pavement hinting that the stand was popular at a time. However nothing else is easily seeable.
[17:15] <Dark> "Think hey had trouble?"
[17:15] <dusk> "Perhaps they ran out of what they were selling? They might be back later..."
[17:17] <Dark> "Something to look out for at least. Must be good when it does reopen."
[17:19] <Kite> With that the two of you walk by and come to the last of the stands which seems to be another game stand.
[17:20] <Kite> However the game seems to be much different in which they seem to be deuling but not in the conventional way.
[17:20] <dusk> "Looks interesting."
[17:20] <Dark> "mmmm"
[17:23] <Kite> The game seems to be a simpler version of deuling. Both players only have one monster and three spell and trap cards. The object seems to be to have your onw monster beat the opponent's with as little support as possible.
[17:25] <Kite> Though fun looking you fele it's not quite the time to play it for some reason.
[17:25] <Dark> "Heh, doubt my girls could do that just yet."
[17:28] <dusk> "Well then, wanna swing by the right road and find this Alex guy?"
[17:29] <Dark> "May as well if thers nothing else to see"
[17:31] <Kite> Thw two of you begin to walk to the town entrance before turning on to Spell Arrow road. As you walk down the road everything seems a bit quieter here as most of the excitement is caused by the stands.
[17:33] <Dark> "Well this is a bit better. less hectic and all that"
[17:33] <Kite> As you walk you do see some commotion as two men are shouting at a girl who seems to be a bit on the confused side of what to do. The two guys are angry though you have no clue what for.
[17:34] <Dark> "Ayup. Trouble ahead"
[17:35] <dusk> "So it seems" I say walking towards the men.
[17:35] <Dark> I keep close to him.
[17:38] <Kite> As you get closer you can understand that the problem seems not to be the girl but apparently her brothers are causing a big commotion elsewhere and they are mad at her for not keeping them in check.
[17:39] <Kite> The blue haired girl seems to be stuck between saying sorry and thinking.
[17:41] <Dark> "Anything wrong?" I ask as we arrive, stating the obvious because I wasnt sure how else to enter the talk.
[17:45] <Kite> One of them, the one not really yelling sighes. "This lady's brothers have been going around causing trouble all over and my friend here," He says pointing to the one yelling before, "is made cause they keep hitting on his girlfriend."
[17:45] <dusk> "So why isn't he yelling at them?"
[17:45] <Dark> "Vaild question"
[17:46] <Kite> "Because they don't listen to anyone but her." He says with a groan rubbing his head, probably from a headache.
[17:46] <Dark> "Well trust me in saying that shouting is no way to get her to help him."
[17:47] <dusk> "It really just hurts eardrums and makes you hoarse."
[17:48] <Dark> "And lose any image of being remotly nice to know."
[17:48] <Kite> "True, though when someone is trying to hit on your girlfriend for some hours and they only keep coming back, I can somewhat understand why he's yelling. Honestly it's been going on for the last three days..."
[17:48] <Dark> "Ah...I see."
[17:49] <dusk> "But if she could have done something, wouldn't she have done it by now if you had asked nicely, or at least quietly?"
[17:50] <Kite> "Yeah... she doesn't like to deal with them either apparantly. Honestly, family issues like these are the reason I'm happy I'm a only child."
[17:50] <dusk> "You are wise beyond your years."
[17:50] <Dark> "Sooo...this whole event isnt going anywhere fast then."
[17:52] <Kite> "It has been going nohwere and will continue to go nowhere for a while probably. Between you and me I'm hoping I get to go against them in the tourney and maybe take them out. I mean the girl is nice and all but her brothers..."
[17:52] <Dark> "I hear you." I nod.
[17:54] <dusk> I nod as well, "Still, even if he is angry that is no excuse for yelling for so long at a nice girl."
[17:54] <Kite> Noticing what Nagi just said he turns to you to tell you something just for his eyes to grow big at the sight of you.
[18:08] <Kite> "Mister Prize... sorry for the disturbance." He says quickly before backing up a bit.
[18:08] <Dark> "Eh?" I raise an eyebrow at Nagi.
[18:12] <dusk> I wave it off," Now now, none of that, all I ask is that you stop yelling at this girl here."
[18:14] <Kite> The man nods his head in a show of admiration and respect calming down immediately much to everyone's releif, though he does seem to be a bit tense still for obvious reasons.
[18:22] <Dark> I stay silent as I watch the exchange with curiosity.
[18:22] <Kite> "Thank you for that." The girl says to both of you before turning to the man. "I'll go try and fix this, sorry for the inconvience." She says before leaving the group.
[18:23] <dusk> "Such a nice girl" I say with a smile," are here brothers really that bad though?"
[18:24] <Kite> The more calm one from before nods his head sadly. "They make us normally men look really bad... like the two of them are pretty much the stereotypical pervert. Just not as funny."
[18:25] <Dark> I nod in thought simply saying "I see"
[18:25] <dusk> "Yikes"
[18:28] <Kite> "Ya... but thanks for the intervention. The name's Jack... I hope to meet you in the tourney." He says with a smile.
[18:29] <Dark> "Kyon" I smile as I tilt my head in the same way I do whenever I'm introducing myself
[18:29] <dusk> "I'm Nagi"
[18:30] <Kite> "I'll make sure we battle in the future, good luck Mr. Prize." He says before he and his friend leave.
[18:31] <Dark> "Soooo..." I say as they leave with a raised eyebrow "Aint you the secert big shot"
[18:36] <dusk> "I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about."
[18:36] <Dark> "Suuure you dont" I chuckle before shrugging "But keep your secrets if you want, I have no intention of telling about my life outside the speakeasy either."
[18:38] <dusk> "Well then, enough about secrets we may or may not be keeping from each other, let us find this Alex character." I say with a smile
[18:38] <Dark> "Indeed" I gesture for him to follow as I simply being walking again without a futher word.
[18:38] <Kite> With that the two of you keep walking past the place where the girl from early went and come to a big auditorium.
[18:40] <Kite> The doors to the place are open and people are walking in.
[18:40] <Dark> "Well...I guess we need to find the way backstage."
[18:45] <dusk> "Let's try around back then."
[18:45] <Dark> "Makes sense" I shrug "Backstage is at the back"
[18:47] <Kite> The two of you go around back and see a door which obviously leads where you want to go.
[18:47] <Dark> "Welp, here goes" I knock on the door.
[18:49] <Kite> The door opens as you knock on it which hints that the last person to enter didn't lock it.
[18:50] <Dark> "Well errr..." I poke my head through the door to see if there is anyone on the other side
[18:51] <Kite> Inside you can hear the faint sound of music, it seems to come from a piano.
[18:52] <Dark> "Guess we can just go in then" I push the door open and walk in slowly
[18:55] <Kite> As you walk in the music becomes more clear, a soft melody that reminds you of the sounds heard on a quiet night.
[18:56] <Dark> "Well...seeings as that the only sign of life at the moment lets go ask whoever is playing where to find Alex. yer?"
[18:56] <dusk> "Sounds like a plan."
[18:58] <Dark> I nod and lead the way towards the source of the music.
[18:58] <Kite> As you get closer to the sound you find a pale skin male person playing the piano. His eyes are closed so you can't see their color but you can guess he's Alex because of the long unnaturally dark hair he has.
[18:59] <Dark> I give a raised eyebrow at Nagi before slowly making my way over and clearing my throat in a "Get your attention" way.
[19:01] <dusk> I look on in silence.
[19:01] <Kite> The player of the song ignores the sound as he continues to play though it slowly seems more like he didn't hear you.
[19:02] <Dark> I do it again but a little louder.
[19:03] <Kite> Alex slowly begins to stop playing before he opens his yees, cold blue ones staring into your own. "Hello." He says curtly.
[19:04] <Dark> "Hi" I say "Sorry to have disturbed you but we bring a message from a miss. Daniela?"
[19:05] <Kite> At the words his eyes soften a bit and a small smile comes too his lips. "Is it safe to guess she won't be coming tonight?"
[19:05] <Dark> "I'm afraid not...."
[19:05] <Dark> "She sends her apologies"
[19:06] <Kite> "It's okay, she normally has a good reason for not appearing."
[19:07] <Dark> "I'm sure she does" I nod.
[19:08] <Kite> "Is that all?"
[19:09] <Dark> "Yes thats it. Sorry to have been the barer of bad news and we shall leave you to your practice now" I give a tilt of my hat and turn to leave
[19:11] <Kite> The two of you leave but not before the two of you feel something... neither of you can tell what it is though.
[19:11] <dusk> I look around in slight confusion.
[19:12] <Dark> I pause in my seemingly relentless humming as I stop walking for a second
[19:13] <Kite> What ever feeling was here passes by and the two of you leave without incident.
[19:14] <Dark> "Well that was strange. You feel that?"
[19:15] <dusk> I nod, "It was certainly out of the ordinary."
[19:15] <Dark> "Ahem...yer...well, onwards I suppose" I shake my head before resuming walking, not humming this time though
[19:20] <Kite> The two of you find yourselves back on Spell Arrow Road though now another arguement is going on.
[19:21] <dusk> "Now what's all this about?"
[19:21] <Dark> "Keepers of the peace ho?"
[19:22] <Dark> I give a chuckle/sigh and walk over to see whats going on this time
[19:24] <Kite> This time the arguement is not a shouting match though it could quickly become one. The two people stare at each other angerly though you see a familiar girl with them.
[19:25] <Dark> "Ah, your think these would be the brothers" I mutter to Nagi
[19:25] <dusk> "It's a distinct possibility." I reply.
[19:26] <Dark> "Heh"
[19:27] <Kite> The two guys do look similar now that you look at them and they both look somewhat similar to the girl, though why they'd be fighting is not known.
[19:29] <dusk> "Hello again" I say as I walk to the girl, "I just remembered that I never did get your name."
[19:30] <Dark> I give a low chuckle as I follow, giving a tip of the hat as I do so
[19:33] <Kite> "My name? My name is Miyumi." She says politely to you before sighing turning to her two brothers. "I didn't do a good job of calming them down... why must they be so immature?"
[19:35] <dusk> "It's nice to meet you, my name is Nagi, and what are they even arguing about?"
[19:36] <Kite> "They got mad after I got them out of the deul lobby and now they are arguing over whose fault it is..."

[19:48] <Kite> The two of you listen to them argue for a bit longer before both of you intervene slightly annoyed.
[19:48] <Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 am

[15:56] <@Kite> Last time on Yugioh OV! Nagi and Kyon together go venture out into the city and meet the gift store owner Daniela. They run an errand for her and on the way meet Miyumi, a deulist in the Spring tournament who is having troubles. A bit of invetigating later turns up that the brothers are at odds with each other and a showdown is about to begin!
[15:56] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>Episode 2:b Begin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[15:57] <@Kite> "Are you sure you two want to do this?" Miyumi says as the two of you step towards her brothers. "The two of them can be a handful."
[15:59] <Dark> "Well someones gonna have to calm them down and they obviously arnt listening at the moment"
[15:59] <@Kite> "That is true..." She mumbles to herself.
[16:00] <dusk> "Don't worry, everything should work out alright!"
[16:01] <Dark> "Aye, whats the worse that could happen?"
[16:01] <@Kite> "Well.... nevermind... good luck."
[16:03] <Dark> I give a chuckle before pulling out my duel disk and swaping my glasses for ones that have a visor built in
[16:05] <dusk> I follow suit with my own duel disk and visor.
[16:07] <@Kite> Miyumi nods as the two of you get ready and takes a step back. The two brothers are still argueing still oblivious to your presence.
[16:09] <Dark> "You wanna throw a rock at them or somthing" I grin at Nagi in a tone that isnt clear if I'm joking or not
[16:10] <dusk> I think on it for a moment or two before shaking my head," Nah, I'm not sure Miyumi would appreciate it."
[16:11] <Dark> "True true" I shrug with a grin before calling over to the arguing brothers "Girls! YOur both pretty!"
[16:12] <@Kite> "What!?" The two of them shout at the same time obviously annoyed that you interupted their arguement... the insult probably annoyed them a bit as well.
[16:13] <Dark> "Ah, so they can hear us then. Hello there I'm afread that your little argument has been annoying a few people so errr...can you both just chillax a bit for all our sakes?"
[16:15] <@Kite> "And why should we? It's not like there is a rule saying we can't do as we've been doing." One of them says as the other laughes at the two of you.
[16:17] <Dark> "Well not a written one but its kind of one of the laws of comman cutorsy isnt it?" I raise my eyebrow "Plus its not exactly an attractive sight for anyone walking by"
[16:18] <@Kite> "Yeah see... we don't really care if it's an 'attractive sight' to any one else."
[16:21] <Dark> "Well thats up to you I suppose" Shrugging "But your hardily going to get a girl just stood their arguing are you?"
[16:21] <Dark> "Not that I can see them doing so either way" I mutter to Nagi under my breath
[16:22] <dusk> "Well, at least they have each other."
[16:22] <Dark> I try to supress a snigger
[16:25] <@Kite> The one who was talking earlier rolls his eyes before putting his arm up to signal his brother to stop, who looked like hhe was about to attack you. "You probably are proud of yourself with your smart talking... but most people like you, they're just compensating for the failures that they are."
[16:26] <@Kite> "We can act the way we do, cause we have the skills to back it up... how about you?"
[16:27] <Dark> "Well everyone has their own view on skills. I personally dont view being able to argue with your brother and annoy people as a skill but thats just me"
[16:28] <@Kite> "I don't think being polite and trying to be everyone's door mat is a skill but that's just me."
[16:28] <Dark> "Whose being a door mat?"
[16:29] <@Kite> "You guys, heck everyone here. The fact that you are all in a underground city just to do what you enjoy shows me how weak you guys are."
[16:29] <Dark> "Well your here arnt you?"
[16:30] <@Kite> "And let me guess, this is where you try and twist my words to make me sound dumb?" He says with a smirk. It's obvious to see he's the spokesman of the two.
[16:31] <Dark> I raise an eyebrow "It was an honest question mate. If you dont agree with this place then why come? Go have a duel outside a Goverment building and stick it to the man"
[16:33] <@Kite> "I would but the leader here has strict rules about that... he's just a coward. Where we're from..." He says pointing to himself, his brother, and Miyumi, "We don't have to hide to have our deuls."
[16:33] <Dark> "Sounds like a fun place. How come you left?"
[16:35] <@Kite> "Because, we need the reputation of winning the tournament here. The guy who runs this place.. he's world famous. If we win this tourney... that recognition will get us all the things we want."
[16:38] <Dark> "Oh ho I see. So thats what your ofter. Get the respect, get the power, get the things, profit. And there was me thinking you were after somthing original"
[16:39] <@Kite> "We don't need the original things. Stuff becomes cliche because it's good."
[16:40] <Dark> "Money wont get you respect and you want get respect the way your going"
[16:41] <@Kite> "Ya, everyone says that, but when it comes down to it, the people with the money are the people with the power. The people with the power are the ones people respect. No one wants to follow the weak."
[16:42] <Dark> "You would be surprised at how wrong you are in that statment" A strange tone enters my voice as I say that
[16:44] <@Kite> "Heh, then tell me, what ever happened to... what's the name of that family... the Kazumo's? Once they lost their money what happened to them? Do you even know who they are?"
[16:45] <Dark> "Carnt say I do. But its obvious that your arent the sort to even both listening to my point"
[16:45] <@Kite> "I'm listening, it's just that your arguement sucks."
[16:46] <Dark> "You listen but you do not hear"
[16:46] <@Kite> "Hello kettle my name is pot."
[16:47] <Dark> I simply laugh
[16:49] <@Kite> The person you were talking to raises his eyebrow clearly amused by your laughter.
[16:52] <Dark> "So I'll ask one more time. Calm down please and stop this pointless arguing"
[16:53] <@Kite> "People obey those with power... show me you have it or start walking."
[16:55] <Dark> "They may obey those with power" I say simply as my duel disk clicks into life "But they respect those who they can trust"
[16:57] <@Kite> "Trust is but a fleeting light that get's washed away in the storm of life. Any one mistake can send it down never to be seen again. I don't really on trust. Now get ready." He says as his own deul disk begins to glow blue.
[16:58] <Dark> "Man I hate this kind of guy..." I mutter as the words [Duel Mode Engaged] flash over my Visor "You gonna give me a hand in this one Nagi?"
[17:00] <@Kite> "So someone has a point of view you don't accept and pow, hatred? Get over yourself."
[17:01] <dusk> "Sure, I'll join in." I say as my duel disk activates," At least I'll get to do something other than listen to him talk."
[17:01] <Dark> "Hey I never said it was your views that I dislike was it? I was refering to...oh never mind"
[17:05] <@Kite> With a sigh he looks at his brother who nods and activates his deul disk. "People like you..."
[17:05] <Dark> "Hey pot I'm kettle" I flash of somthing goes over my face as I grin
[17:22] <@Kite> "I'll go first..." The person you were talking to says.
[17:26] <@Kite> "I'll set this monster and end my turn." He says simply as a face down card appears.
[17:32] <dusk> "Then it's my turn" I say as I draw and look over my the cards in my hand before picking out two of them,"I'll also set a monster as well as one face down." I say as cards appear," Now I'll end my turn."
[17:34] <@Kite> The guy nods before turning to his brother who grins. "I'll go next. then." He says as he draws.
[17:43] <@Kite> "All right... I'll play the card terraforming so i can get the card, and then play it... the Legendaary Ocean!"
[17:44] <@Kite> As he plays the card a wave of water surges along the water shining as the sun's light reflects off of it.
[17:45] <Dark> "Nice"
[17:47] <@Kite> "Now... I'll set two cards and summon the Ocean's keeper!" As he shouts the words a wierd fish monster jumps out of the water. It smiles at you before aiming it's spear at you threateningly.
[17:48] <@Kite> "I'll end my turn with that."
[17:49] <Dark> "Lets see..."I mutter as stats flash over my visor of Ocean keeper "1500 Atk but with 200 attack from the field spell...hmmm"
[17:51] <Dark> "Well then. Not much else to do but summon my good freind "Familiar-Possesed Hiita the Fire Charmer!"
[17:52] <Dark> "Now Hiita" I call "Fight water with fire and attack Oceans keeper!"
[17:55] <@Kite> The mage of fire nods and with a flick of her wrist a whirlwind of fire spreads from her hand destroying the ocean keeper who let's out a scream.
[17:56] <Dark> I grin as the second guy's life points drop by 150 before calling "I throw down a face down and end my turn. Nice work Hiita"
[17:58] <@Kite> "Heh, the irony..." The first guy says before drawing a card.
[17:59] <@Kite> As he draws a card the other brother smiles. "When ocean keeper is destroyed I can add a cranium fish to my hand."
[18:01] <@Kite> "Now I'll play the card water hazard." As he says that, the water around the two of them begins to ripple and swirl with new found strength.
[18:02] <Dark> "Tch" i grunt as its effect reads over my visor
[18:03] <dusk> "Hmmm..." I watch curious about the next move.
[18:03] <@Kite> "I'll set another monster and end my turn." He says with a smile.
[18:05] <dusk> "Which means I'm up again" I say drawing.
[18:07] <dusk> I peer at my hand before selecting a card," I summon Inaba White Rabbit!"
[18:09] <@Kite> A small rabbit appears... out of Nagi's hair... before it begins to bounce around excitedly.
[18:10] <Dark> "I like it!" i laugh witha grin and even Hiita gives a smurk as it stands beside her
[18:11] <dusk> "Now White Rabbit, attack them directly!"
[18:13] <@Kite> At your command the rabbit hops over the face down cards before headbutting the less talkative of the brothers.
[18:15] <dusk> I smile as the guy's life points drop by 700," I end my turn, and at the end of it, Inaba White Rabbit returns to my hand."
[18:16] <@Kite> The rabbit smiles before hopping back into Nagi's hair.
[18:17] <@Kite> "Okay my turn." The recent bunny victim says drawing a card.
[18:25] <@Kite> "First I'll flip up my brother's monster wind-up snail!" A small robotic snail with the biggest eyes... ever, appears. It smiles at the two of you rolling back and forth on it's wheels.
[18:27] <dusk> I stare at the monster," ... ok, that's adorable..."
[18:27] <Dark> "Cute" I grin
[18:27] <@Kite> "Now I'll activate it's effect." As he says that the snail rolls over past Hiita before stopping at Nagi's face down. It gives you a smile before dipping uunder the card and lifting it with it's head. It jumps slightly making the card fly right into Nagi's hand.
[18:28] <Dark> "huh"
[18:28] <dusk> "Still adorable..."
[18:28] <@Kite> "See wind-up snail can force a set card to return back to the hand, but only once while on the field." The other brother says.
[18:29] <Dark> "I see"
[18:30] <@Kite> "Now, I activate my trap card, dust tornado!" He says as a swirling dust tornado coomes into play. However it quickly begins to pick up water turning into a typhoon that heads right for Kyon's facedown card.
[18:30] <Dark> "Tch" I gunt as my facedown explodes: Ultermite Offering
[18:31] <dusk> "That's unfortunate..."
[18:32] <Dark> I merely nod as I puch my hat back on streight from where it had been blown into an angle by the typhoon wannaby
[18:33] <@Kite> "Now that there are no cards to pose a threat I'll use the wind up snail to tribute summon Cranium Fish!" The snail machine light's up as it begins to go into over drive. It turns into a white light before diving into the sea where it grows into a wierd Fish monster that looks like a much scarier version of the ocean keeper from before.
[18:33] <Dark> "Thats not good..."
[18:34] <Dark> crainium Fish Atk: 2400-2600 Def: 1000-1200
[18:34] <dusk> "That's really not good..."
[18:35] <@Kite> The wierd fish looks at Hiita slowly not taking much effort into moving itself. Without a word it lifts up it's wierd tentacle arm before slamming it into Hiita. The fire mage tries to block but her the attack easily over powers her knocking her back.
[18:37] <@Kite> "How do you like it?" He says with a smile as Hiita disappears into light. "This monster is one of my favorites. And it comes with a cool effect."
[18:37] <Dark> "I'm sure it does..."
[18:39] <@Kite> "Now, show them the power of the sea." He says smiling savagely as the fish turns to Nagi's face down monster. It looks at the face down card lazily as the man discards a monster to the garveyard, the card being aqua spirit. A burst of water shoots from it's mouth drowning the facedown card easily.
[18:40] <@Kite> "I'll end my turn with that." He says grinning.
[18:40] <@Kite> Beside him his brother facepalms.
[18:41] <@Kite> "You could have done more damage then that... you should have used my other monster for an attack." He says with a sigh as the other brother laughes in embarressment.
[18:41] <Dark> I simply give a look over to Nagi before caling my turn and drawing
[18:42] <Dark> "Well then, you carnt keep a good girl down as they say so I summon another Hiita!"
[18:42] <Dark> "And next I play one of my fav cards. THe Spell cards Solidarity!"
[18:42] <@Kite> "Heh... I don't think so."
[18:43] <@Kite> With that his other set card reveals itself to be another dust tornado and much like the last one it picks up the water in its path before destroying the spell.
[18:44] <Dark> My eyes flash in annoyence as Hiita ducks under the tornado and it destroys Solidarity, muttering a "damn under his breath"
[18:44] <Dark> "Then I set 1 card and end my turn..."
[18:46] <@Kite> "I'll draw." The first one says with a smile. "Now I'll activate the effet of cranium fish. I'll send maiden of the aqua to the grave to destroy your set card."
[18:46] <Dark> "I chain it"
[18:46] <Dark> "Spiritual Fire Art" I say "By tributeing Hiita, who would be destroyed later anyway by you. I can hit you for damage equal to her attack"
[18:47] <Dark> With a determined grin, Hiita explodes into a missile of fire that flings itself high into the air and down directly on the brother who used Cranium Fish"
[18:48] <@Kite> He shrugs as his life falls down to 2150. "That was pointless."
[18:49] <Dark> "Perhaps"
[18:50] <@Kite> With that he flips up his monster, a field bird fish hybrid that let's out a horrible scream at the two of you.
[18:51] <@Kite> "Skreech, Cranium fish... attack him." He says pointing at Kyon.
[18:52] <@Kite> The bird jumps eagerly to the call slashing away at Kyon's life points forcing him to lose 1700 life. The Cranium fish sighes before drifting through the water to Kyon. It sighes before it brings its whip down on him turning his life points into zero.
[18:53] <Dark> I grunt as I stumble "Need to stop doing this..."
[18:54] <@Kite> "One down, now we just need to reduse the other's life to zero and they both go down... turn end." He says.
[18:54] <dusk> "My turn" I sat drawing.
[18:56] <dusk> "I Summon Susa Soldier."
[18:57] <dusk> "And I place one card facedown"
[19:02] <@Kite> As ou say that a soilder appears before the two of you. In his hand appears a sowrd that sparks with electricity. He looks up at the cranium fish before raising his sword to get ready for what Nagi tells him to do.
[19:02] <dusk> "Now I attack Skreech with Susa Soldier."
[19:04] <@Kite> The soilder nods before dasjing at the bird fish monster. It tries to jump to attack but with a quick turn the sword of lightning shreds it before it bursts into light.
[19:05] <@Kite> "And effect activates." The owner of the card says simply before two orbs of light come out of his deck before dashing into the ocean and disappearing.
[19:06] <@Kite> "When a skreech dies, i can send two monsters from my deck to the grave yard." He says simply as his life drops by 150 life points.
[19:07] <dusk> "Because of my soldier's effect, you only take half the damage you would have taken otherwise." I explain looking up to the fish," I end my turn and my monster comes back to my hand."
[19:07] <@Kite> Susa Soilder bows in an apologetic way before he turn to light and goes back to the hand.
[19:08] <Dark> "Really wish ya could stay..."
[19:12] <@Kite> "My turn then!" The second brother says as he draws a card.
[19:14] <@Kite> "Heh, i don't need this card." He says before telling his cranium fish much to the other brother's annoyance.
[19:14] <@Kite> "You idiot! Think before you act, we could have ended it right here!" He says annoyed as the other brother facepalms himself in realization.
[19:16] <@Kite> The cranium fish looks at the two before sighing and swimming up to Nagi. It looks at him before bringing down one of it's whips at him.
[19:16] <@Kite> "Well it's too late so... I'll end my turn." He says looking apologetically at his brother who groans.
[19:17] <@Kite> "How did me and Miyumi come out so smart and he... ugh..."
[19:20] <Dark> "Alright then. I draw" Kyon pauses with his over his deck for a second, takes a deep breath, and draws
[19:21] <Dark> Pausing, a big grin spreads over his face
[19:21] <Dark> "I set a monster" I call out
[19:22] <Dark> "Now, you ready for this? cause its going to get fun"
[19:23] <Dark> "I play the spell card that I just drew, Book of Taiyou!"
[19:23] <Dark> "This spell card allows me to flip summon a monster on the field, even if I just set it...such as the one i just did. Rise to my side, Eria! Charmer of the Water!"
[19:23] <@Kite> "I promise you... if we lose this... I'm going to slap you into next week Micah..."
[19:24] <Dark> In a flash of light, a girl with long, blue hair appears on the field, looking very happy to be surrounded by so much water
[19:24] <@Kite> By her side a small dinosaur roars., though not very threateningly, in agreement.
[19:25] <Dark> "And Eria here is more than just a cute face" Kyon grins "See you two use water a lot, and Eria here is the charmer of water. So, when shes flip summoned, she is able to use her influene to select one of your water type monstesr and bring it under my control!"
[19:26] <Dark> Raising her staff, Eria creates a whirlpool of water that she brings down upon Crainium Fish. Caught in the vortex, the fish is hurled into the air and deposited before Kyon
[19:26] <@Kite> The fish looks at the water charmer before shrugging obviously not minding it's beside her.
[19:27] <Dark> "And thats not all ladies and Gentelmen!" Kyon calls out "Cause I also play the equip spell Heart of Clear Water to Eria!"
[19:27] <Dark> "Whilst she has this, Eria may not be destroyed"
[19:28] <dusk> I nod approvingly," Now that's a reversal of fortune if I ever saw one."
[19:28] <Dark> "Now...a belive the phrase is...'A Booyah'"
[19:28] <@Kite> A shining sphere of water forms around Eria as she sticks her tounge out at the two water deulist.
[19:29] <@Kite> "The irony... attacking her is pointless since Nagi is the one with the life points... but to get to him we must get past Eria who won't be destroyed... I respect that..."
[19:30] <Dark> "Indeed" Kyon grins "I'm the protection that has you trapped now"
[19:31] <@Kite> "...No worries... I can deal with this."
[19:33] <Dark> "So then, how about giving them a taste of their own medician? Crainium Fish! Attack!"
[19:35] <Dark> "And Eria, join in!"
[19:36] <Dark> Laughing as she points her staff forwad, Eria sends the slow fish forwards before grabbing onto one of its fins and riding on that to attack the other brother
[19:36] <@Kite> The fish looks at you with a bored expression before floating over to the leader of the two. It gives an apologetic look before slashing it's owner who rolls his eyes as his life hits zero. Eria
[19:37] <@Kite> Eria points her wand happily beofre sending a small blast of water knocking him to 2550 lifepoints.
[19:37] <Dark> "And with that turn around" Kyon grins "I end my turn"
[19:44] <@Kite> The leader of the two draws his card and as he draws the card the water around the two of you begins to spin ominously.
[19:44] <Dark> Eria looks around a Kyon's eyes narrow
[19:46] <@Kite> "Well... I guess this works... I normal summon the terrorking salmon." As he says the words a giant fish bursts out of the water.
[19:46] <@Kite> The fish's black scales shine brilliantly as it looks at the two of you angerly.
[19:47] <dusk> "Great, now I'm hungry..."
[19:47] <Dark> "Heh"
[19:47] <@Kite> "The power of the legendary ocean drops the level of all water monsters by one... also... I'm glad to know I'm not the only one..."
[19:49] <@Kite> "Now... time for me to summon my favorite monster. By banishing one water monster I can summon Aqua spirit."
[19:50] <@Kite> At the name the water around him begins to swril and form the shape of girl. A dress just blue as her quickly appears to cover her. For some reason the monster reminds you of... miyumi?
[19:50] <@Kite> "I'll set a card and end my turn."
[19:51] <dusk> "My turn" I say as I draw, glancing once more at the Aqua Spirit before resting eyes on my hand.
[19:52] <@Kite> With a smile the water around the aqua spirit begins to ripple bbefore the cranium is suddenly grabbed by a hand of water.
[19:52] <@Kite> The hand slowly begins to drag the fish down into the water as your visors tell you it is now in defense mode.
[19:53] <Dark> Kyon says nothing, his eyes narrow
[19:56] <dusk> I gaze at my cards for a moment or two more," I summon Maharaghi in attack position."
[20:03] <@Kite> With his words a wierd engraved, laughig jar appears a wierd smile on it's face.
[20:04] <dusk> "Now it's time for a old trick I heard a magician once did, I play the spell Mystic Box."
[20:05] <Dark> "Hmmm..."
[20:06] <@Kite> "Micah... did I ever tell you how much I dislike you sometimes..." The main talker says as the effect of the card appears on his visor.
[20:06] <dusk> "It works like this, we take two monsters like say my Maharaghi and your Terrorking Salmon..."
[20:06] <Dark> "ha ha!" Kyon laughs as realisation takes him
[20:08] <dusk> "Now both monsters go into their box."
[20:08] <@Kite> With that two boxes appear, one that captures the jar and the other that captures the fish.
[20:09] <dusk> "Now watch as the box on my side is run through"
[20:09] <@Kite> The box glows as knives appear around it and slash through it easily.
[20:10] <Dark> Eria cringes slightly but Kyon looks on intently
[20:23] <dusk> "I know what you're thinking, why destroy my own monster? But wait! What is this we find?"
[20:23] <Kite> "Chooped sushi?" He says sarcastically.
[20:24] <dusk> "Why yes, yes we do."
[20:25] <Kite> With that the chopped box opens literally revealing chopped sushi, sause beside it with a pair of chop sticks.
[20:25] <dusk> "And for being such a smart guy you get what's behind door numbere two, Maharaghi!"
[20:26] <Kite> "Bro...I don't like that jar... it's staring at me..." Micah says as his older brother rolls his eyes.
[20:27] <Dark> Kyon is simply grinning
[20:27] <dusk> I pout for a second," Well, if you don't like it, I'll just take it back then! I end my turn and Maharaghi comes back to my hand."
[20:28] <Kite> The jar laughes, a hollow echoing sound, before it turns back into light and returns to Nagi's hand.
[20:31] <Kite> >>>>>>>>>Episode to be Continued<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:36 am

12:36] <@kite> Last time on Yu-gi-oh OV! The deul of Nagi and Kyon versus Micah and his older brother began! The deul quickly wet south as the staretegic thinking of the older brother quickly began to overwhelm them. However at the first mistake Micah makes a comeback is created and the two of them are slowly pushing back, who will win this?!
[12:54] <@kite> "It's my go." Micah shouts before drawing a card and grinning. "All right I think I can do this. I activate Moray of Greed to shuffle two water monsters back into my deck and draw three new cards!" He says smiling.
[12:58] <@kite> "I'll set this card and then summon the seven colored fish!" As he says the word a shining, well rainbow colored, serpent comes out of the water. "And with this I'll attack Cranium Fish...sorry bud."
[12:59] <@kite> As he says that the fish nods before attacking the controlled fish who shrugs right before exploding into light.
[13:00] <@kite> "With that I end my turn..." He says smiling while his brother nods with some approval.
[13:00] <Dark> "Well then" I push my visor/glasses into a more comforable position before drawing
[13:01] <Dark> "Hmmmm well then how about I change the scenery a bit?" I grin "I activate the field spell Chours of Sanctuary!"
[13:04] <@kite> As the card is activate the water slowly begins to drain away as gras sprouts everywhere on the field. A soft humming can be heard as small angel babies behind floating around. The seven color fish frowns afterwards and begins flailing around as there is no water.
[13:04] <Dark> Kyon looks around and chuckles "A little diffrent"
[13:05] <@kite> On their side of the field you can see the aqua spirit surround the seven color fish in water so that it can stop panicking.
[13:06] <Dark> "Well then, moving on I switch Eria into defense" With a nod, Eria crouches and holds her staff infront of her "And summon to her side one of her best freinds. Come out Wynn the wind charmer!"
[13:07] <@kite> A gust of wind flies by as another charmer takes to the field this one with green hair and a small dragon by her side.
[13:07] <Dark> In a flash of light, a green haired girl appears beside Eria surrounded by a strong simulated wind
[13:08] <Dark> "And to round up I attack your Aqua Spirit with Wynn!"
[13:12] <@kite> "No." The leader of the two says somewhat darkly before he activates his trap card. A shield of light appears suddenly knocking wynn back a look of surprise on her face.
[13:15] <Dark> With the Waboku, Kyon simply nods and ends his turn
[13:24] <@kite> The older brother draws his card before smiling however before he can say anything an alaarm goes off in his pocket and his eyes widen in surprise.
[13:26] <@kite> "...Miyumi, it's time to go." He says and the girl looks surprised before her eyes widen as well.
[13:27] <@kite> "You, don't have to stop now..." She says before he gives her a glare that silences her immediately.
[13:28] <@kite> "We'll continue this deul later." He says before forfeiting the winning screen popping up on your deul visors.
[13:31] <Dark> "Eh?" Kyon blinks, clearly looking disappointed
[13:32] <dusk> Nagi looks to the guy in surprise," You guys sure?"
[13:32] <@kite> The guy runs off behind a building for a second before you hear the sound on an engine and a motorcycle comes into view. It stops right before Miyumi who nods and gets on though before the ydrive off, leaving a despaired Micah, you can see that her face is paler than before.
[13:33] <Dark> Kyon just keeps blinking as if unable to compute the sudden end to the duel
[13:33] <dusk> "Well... that happened..."
[13:34] <Dark> "huh...yes it did"
[13:34] <@kite> "Hey wait for me Micheal!" The other brother says as he runs after them.
[13:37] <Dark> "Soooo..." kyon mutters as he watches him run "What now? we go on?"
[13:38] <dusk> Nagi looks on for a few more moments," ... I guess so?"
[13:39] <@kite> "No... we need to talk." You hear a voice behind you. The two of you turn around just to see Terrence who's grinning at the two of you.
[13:39] <Dark> "Oh hey boss" Kyon smiles, seeming to regain his senses after the shoke end
[13:40] <@kite> "Heh, boss... I like that." He says laughing. "So how are you two doing today?"
[13:40] <dusk> "Well we were dueling... but our opponents left."
[13:41] <Dark> "Aye...and were doing an errand for someone before that"
[13:42] <@kite> "Yeah, I heard... the play got cancelled because of a rumor about the host not feeling up to doing it tonight." He syas groaning. "I was looking forward to it to, I love his plays."
[13:42] <Dark> "Not feeling up to it?"
[13:43] <@kite> "Yeah, though it's not certain that's the reason he stopped it after the news that his friend wasn't coming he decided to post pone it for a few days."
[13:44] <Dark> "Ah..." Kyon looks away to the building "Oops..."
[13:46] <@kite> "Nah, it's okay. He only postponed it, as long as we get the play I'm happy... cause I'm winning this time."
[13:46] <Dark> "Winning a play?"
[13:48] <@kite> "Yeah, he does his plays usin some wierd deul disk technology. Only he really knows how it works so I'm not going to make myself look dumb explaining it but anyways. In the play the actors are all the people who enter the play and deuling is part of the story. Last time I got to the very end... and then lost to the final boss."
[13:49] <Dark> "Sooo...its like an Role Play with dueling?"
[13:50] <@kite> "Yes, just like that." He says smiling. "Alex is the only one in our whole city that does them though so we only get them about once a year."
[13:51] <Dark> "huh, sounds fun" Kyon mutters, his face slipping into deep thought for a second before returning to reality
[13:51] <dusk> "That sound entirely awesome."
[13:53] <@kite> "Yup, though the rules for it are completely different then regular deuling so I might have to help you guys learn it first if you two want to join."
[13:54] <Dark> "Aye, sounds good to me"
[13:55] <dusk> "That it does."
[13:56] <@kite> "Glad to hear that. Also more good news." He says and you can tell it's been a good day for him. "He have another partner to deul with us for the tournament."
[13:56] <Dark> "Aye?" Kyon says, raising an eyebrow
[13:56] <dusk> "Really? Who is it?"
[13:58] <dusk> "Or should I ask where are theY?"
[13:58] <@kite> "Well that's the funny thing... she ask me not to say it yet." He says with a laugh. "She said she wants to meet you two in person first."
[13:59] <Dark> "Huh" Kyon tilts his head as he puts his duel disk away from the duel "Likes her privacy does she?"
[14:00] <@kite> "Nah she just likes to surprise people I hear."
[14:00] <Dark> "Ha, I look forwad to it"
[14:02] <dusk> "She does sound interesting, can't wait to meet her."
[14:03] <@kite> "Good to hear." He says with a nod. "Well, take your time and have fun. I'm going home before my mom realizes I'm down here. She always embarrasses me when she gets the chance." He says sheepishly before wlakign away.
[14:04] <Dark> "Which reminds me...I should head off at some point before my parents get suspisous...it will cause trouble for me and everyone here if they found... Ahem" Kyon looks away from his muttering "Shall we go report in on the done errand?"
[14:06] <dusk> "I believe that would be a good idea"
[14:07] <Dark> Nodding, Kyon leads the way
[14:07] <@kite> The two of you quickly get over to Daniela's store and tell her the news which she sighes at when she hears the news.
[14:08] <@kite> "I didn't exect him to do that... Sorry guys." She says sympathetically.
[14:09] <dusk> "It's no trouble."
[14:09] <Dark> "Gave us somthing to do"
[14:09] <@kite> "Though that is confusing... Alex isn't normally like that... I really think he got a sudden plot change to his story instead of not being happy cause I'm absent."
[14:11] <Dark> "He didnt mention anything whilst we were there, just played piano. And he must have cancled it shortly after we left"
[14:12] <@kite> "Well, maybe he saw something that inspired him to do that? Alex is like that sometimes." She says laughing a bit.
[14:12] <dusk> "Hmmmm, perhaps..."
[14:12] <Dark> "Well who can understand a great mind"
[14:13] <@kite> "Maybe." She says with another laugh.
[14:16] <@kite> With that she reaches under the countertop and grabs four plushies giving the two charmer ones to Kyon and giving the yaksha and the new one to Nagi.
[14:16] <Dark> Giving a slightly childish "Tee Hee" sound, Kyon clips the charmers onto the back of his bag and grins
[14:17] <@kite> The new one is another female this one with long black hair wearing a white robe. What looks like beads are around her neck and a green sash is over the middle of her robe.
[14:19] <@kite> "I had a thought you might like this one and I couldn't give Kyon two and only give you one." She says with a smile.
[14:22] <dusk> Nagi gazes at the plushies, paying special attention to the newest of the pair," Wow.... I don't know what to say..."
[14:23] <Dark> "I do" Kyon grins "Your awsome!"
[14:27] <@kite> Daniela smiles to that remark.
[14:29] <Dark> Looking at my watch a sigh for looking up "Afread I need to go but if there is ever anything else we can do for you just look us up" I smile again before turning to head out
[14:31] <dusk> "Thank you for the plushies, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask." I say to Daniela before following Kyon.
[14:32] <@kite> The two of you walk together in silence befre you are out of the underground and back in the speakeasy.
[14:58] <@kite> As the two of you set to leave you both begin to walk the same way getting a laugh from the both of you as you two realize your homes are in the same direction.
[15:10] <@kite> The two of you continue to walk home conversing when suddenly both of you feel a tugging feeling though it doesn't seem to be physical.
[15:12] <@kite> The tugging feeling seems to slowly try to pull you towards a nearby alley way.
[15:12] <Dark> I resist with and turn in annoyance "What now?"
[15:13] <@kite> Almost instantly the feeling begins to fade away from Kyon.
[15:14] <Dark> "The frig?"
[15:15] <@kite> The feeling begins to tug on Kyon again though less forcefully then the first time. It feels, relunctant.
[15:17] <Dark> "Hey Nagi...you got any idea what it is?"
[15:18] <dusk> "No clue dude" I say wondering just what's going on
[15:19] <@kite> The tugging feeling begins to fade off of Nagi and begins to be redoubling on Kyon.
[15:20] <Dark> "Follow or fight?" I poke a fingure into the space the tugging is coming from
[15:21] <@kite> The tugging gets somewhat tougher though it seems more like it is asking for you to come instead of trying to force you.
[15:23] <Dark> "Well...if its being asking nicely..." I sigh before slowly following, my eyes flicking around to watch out for anything wrong as it leads me "Why do i see this as a bad idea"
[15:24] <dusk> "At the very least, we'll se what's doing this, and we may even find out why."
[15:24] <Dark> "True true"
[15:25] <@kite> As the two of you follow it slowly leads you into what seems to be an abandoned laboratory.
[15:25] <Dark> "Oh for fu....why carnt scary invisable hands ever lead us somewhere nice? Like an Ice-cream shop?"
[15:25] <@kite> Broken glass litters the floor and alot of the metal objects have rusted.
[15:27] <dusk> "Well, maybe they're going for the atmosphere?"
[15:27] <@kite> The feeling seems to make Kyon excited now for some reason a wave of happiness suddenly on him.
[15:29] <@kite> It quickly passes by though before Kyon can do something silly.
[15:30] <@kite> The feeling slowly becomes like it was before slowly trying to get you to come in.
[15:30] <Dark> "Ok...errr....hello?" I call as I peek through the door
[15:32] <@kite> There is nothing much to see nside just more glass and metal as well as a few pieces of broken ceiling.
[15:33] <Dark> "Sigh...alright I'm comming in..." I slowly step in, pulling out my phone and using the touch on it
[15:34] <@kite> The feeling slowly begins to pull you towards a hallway slowly beckoning and ever persistant.
[15:35] <Dark> Muttering somthing about watching too many horror movies at night (Or to little seeing as I'm actually doing what it says) and follow
[15:37] <dusk> I smirk as I hear Kyon's muttering while I continue following, curious about the situation at large.
[15:38] <@kite> As you walk down the hallway you come to a large room with a door at back. A keypad is by the door and it glimmers just enough to be on still after all this time. The pulling leads you towards that lock.
[15:40] <Dark> I pause at the lock a peer at it, trying to look for marks that could hint at its code
[15:41] <@kite> The lock is much bigger up close then you would have though with seven slots. It looks like all seven must be filled at the same time one of each of these colors: Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Black, White, and the last is just a shimemring rainbow.
[15:43] <@kite> Each slot looks liek it can fit a yugoh card.
[15:43] <Dark> I pause as I look at it and raise an eyebrow "You dont think?"
[15:44] <Dark> With a frown I pull out my deck and slip in a card into each, Lyna in white, Dharc in Black, Aussa in brown, Hiita in red, Eria in blue, Wynn in green and Doriado into the rainbow one
[15:45] <Dark> "That feels very conviniant..."
[15:46] <@kite> The lock begins to glow brightly as the cards are pulled into the lock before you can react. A loud painful shriek can be heared as rusted metal moves from where it's stood for a long time. The door only half way opens though it's enough for the two of you to get in. And after a while your cards come back out.
[15:47] <@kite> The pulling slowly urges you to walk inside of the room.
[15:47] <Dark> Quickly pulling the cards out with a dirty look at the lock a place them saftly back into my pocket before even thinking about looking in the room, which I then enter slowly
[15:48] <@kite> Inside lies a solitary table with a black box on top. A note is on top of said box.
[15:49] <Dark> I slowly walk over and pick up the note as I push my glasses into a better position
[15:51] <@kite> "If you are reading this then that means two things. One it means I failed my mission... of that I'm deeply sorry. I didn't want to leave a burden on this world since it's our faults but I tried my best, I'm sure. second that means that you found my deck of which I am happy because that means they were'nt destroyed when I lost.
[15:53] <@kite> That's nice cause I would feel bad if somethign happened to them. Tell each of them I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough to protect them. Now on to business I left my best card here so that if I did fall, which was likely, then the person who beat me would not be able to get it. I'm not sure if she'll answer to you but as long as a bit of me is still in my deck then she'll answer you.
[15:54] <@kite> She'll come to get use to you in time as well I'm sure. Please take care of my cards, if you don't I'll be sure the first thing you see on the way to heaven is my fist."
[15:54] <@kite> All of this is written on the note and it is obviously in a females hand writtening. Tear marks stain the paper.
[15:55] <Dark> Kyon stands in silence, stairing at the letter with a sorrow filled expression
[15:56] <dusk> Nagi looks on in silence.
[15:57] <@kite> The pulling feeling receeds for a bit as if it to is sad before it begins to pull you in again to open the box.
[15:58] <Dark> Slowly folding the note and putting the note in a pocket (Away from my deck for now) I reach down and push the box open
[16:01] <@kite> As you open the box a black card lies with in white stars instead of red and you realize you have never seen a card liekethis before. On the picture is a girl with long green hair in what seems to be... the laboratory you are standing in now.
[16:01] <Dark> Slowly reaching down I carefully pick up the card and hold it up to the light
[16:02] <@kite> A last pulse of energy comes out of the card and you almost here the words 'I'm sorry' before a black mist begins to raise from the box. The mist flows around Kyon and Nagi before it flies out of the door.
[16:04] <@kite> "What was that?" Nagi says surprised.
[16:05] <Dark> "I dont know....but somthings wrong..." taking a last look around "I feel like I've stumbuled into a bigger story...or rather called"
[16:07] <@kite> "Well we are a team, so we're stuck in this together." Nagi says smiling.
[16:08] <Dark> Smiling back I nod before looking back at the card and placing it slowly with the rest of the deck before turning "Come on, lets go...though I think I'll come back here later when I have more time"
[16:09] <@kite> Nagi nods before walking out of the door just to freeze in place. "Kyon... we have a problem."
[16:10] <Dark> "Another one?"
[16:10] <@kite> Nagi nods grimly.
[16:11] <Dark> I walk over to peer out towards where he is looking
[16:12] <@kite> The black mist from early is swirling around in the room outside a single figure seems to stand in the middle of it.
[16:12] <Dark> "Ah...joy..."
[16:12] <@kite> "I'm sorry but I can't just let you walk out of here with master's card."
[16:13] <@kite> "She may have chosen you but I have to test you first, I have to make sure you can redeem her." The voice says sadly and it's obviously feminine in nature.
[16:13] <Dark> I step into the room with hands up in a peacful way "Glad to know it wasnt alone then"
[16:14] <@kite> "Prepare yourself... I'll wait." The figure says.
[16:15] <Dark> I nod before pulling out my duel visor glasses and my disk "So do you have a name?"
[16:21] <@kite> "My name is Lilura..." She says as a figure appears beside her out of the mist a familiar figure based off it's laugh.
[16:22] <Dark> I cringe at the laugh and look down with a sigh shaking my head "Ok then Lilura, a pleasure. My name is Kyon"
[16:23] <@kite> The female figure nods before she begins to float up. "Go now, puppet test him for the strenght to always stand strong. With that she burst into light before into the puppet who begins laughing more.
[16:25] <Dark> Closing my eyes, I say somthing in a silent mutter before placing my deck into he duel disk and looking up as one of my glasses lense slips into deep purple
[16:25] <Dark> [Duel Mode-Engaged]
[16:44] <kite> "I'll let you have the first turn." The fiend user says with a bow.
[16:44] <Dark> "I start then" Kyon calls, his eyes narrow "I set one card face down and one monster and end my turn"
[16:46] <kite> "Good then I'll start with dark world dealings. Now things are simple here, all we do is draw one card... then discard a card. Simple." He says laughing as he plays the card.
[16:46] <kite> "I'll drop Broww the huntmans so instead of one card I draw two!."
[16:46] <Dark> I simply nod as I discard a card
[16:47] <kite> "Then I'll do the same move, again!" He says laughing manically.
[16:49] <kite> "Next I'll summon Phantom Lord High Ride!" As he says that horse gallops out of the shadows with a fiend of it's back who smiles cruelly at you.
[16:49] <kite> "And he'll attack your face down!"
[16:51] <kite> As the attack storms forward a large shield of gusting winds apears blocking the attack. The phntom's grin falters as Wynn smiles at him triumphantly.
[16:51] <Dark> "Thats my girl" Kyon smiles
[16:51] <kite> "Fine then, I'll set two cards and end my turn." He says still laughing.
[16:52] <Dark> "As you enter you end phase I chain with my face down, Dust tornado!"
[16:53] <Dark> "WIth its effect, I set one card and then start my turn"
[16:54] <Dark> "First I activate the card I set last turn...another Dust Tornado!"
[16:54] <kite> The tornado whips by and destroys a card just for him to laugh. "You're so predictable. I set that card their so you'd destroy it instead of a more important card."
[16:55] <kite> When he finally hears you words though he continues to laugh only seeming to be able to do that emotion. "I'll just chain this card then for the turn." He says laughing.
[16:56] <Dark> "Not going to save your monster though" I grin "I activate the spell Fissure"
[16:56] <kite> "He'll be okay."
[16:57] <Dark> "Perhaps. But lets not leave Wynn out there alone shall we? I summon Dharc to keep her company"
[16:57] <Dark> "Then, due to the trap, I end my turn"
[16:59] <kite> "Fine then, I'll set a card the summon a monster you've never seen the likes of before. I play Fiend's Sanctuary!" A giant stone statue of a winger fiend falls from the sky and unto the field grining rather maliciously even while stoed.
[16:59] <kite> "With that I end my turn." He says laughing."
[17:00] <Dark> "I draw then" I say, eyeing the monster
[17:01] <Dark> "I discard one card to activate the Special Effect of my monster the Tricky and Special Summon it"
[17:01] <Dark> "Next I summon Wynn the Wind Charmer!"
[17:03] <kite> "You have quite the force there." He says laughing.
[17:57] <Dark> "I then switch Wynn to attack and then send her against your monster"
[17:58] <kite> Wynn nods before rushing at the monster staff in hand however as soon as she hits the statue she flies away from it crashing into Kyon who falls over with her.
[18:00] <kite> The force of her flying into you feels... real.
[18:00] <Dark> "Owey..." I mutter "What the..."
[18:01] <kite> Wynn looks at you apologetically before getting up to stand by the other monsters, a bit sore from her crash landing. The statue looks on before fading away.
[18:01] <Dark> "The was weired..." I mutter as I look at the wynn before looking back up "Well i attack with the rest of my monsters!"
[18:03] <kite> The other monsters rush at the still laughing figure the force of the attacks hitting him hard as his mask falls away.
[18:03] <kite> The figure looks back at you a completely empty black empty face with two pure white eyes. "Are you having fun?" A demonic voice says fro the nothing that is his face.
[18:16] <Dark> "With that I end"
[18:19] <kite> You stare at the darkness that makes up his face and a part of you wants to run but one looka t your field and suddenly all fear is gone.
[18:20] <kite> "My draw." The voice says. "I'll start by summoning trance archfiend." He says in that same voice from before. A half naked and thin fiend appears smiling creully at you. "Now attack his wynn!"
[18:22] <kite> He laughes while you life drops to 6500 even though his is at 2300.
[18:22] <kite> "Go now."
[18:23] <Dark> "I draw"
[18:23] <Dark> Looking at his hand, a big smile appears on Kyons face
[18:24] <Dark> "I summon to my feild Aussa the Earth Charmer!"
[18:24] <kite> "Alright, you got this." Nagi says from where he was standing.
[18:26] <Dark> "Now...I try somthing new by combining my three charmers together to pave the way from somthing new" He calls, his voice trailing off as if he isnt thinking about what hes saying "I overlay Wynn, Aussa and Dharc to summon Alchemic Magician!!"
[18:28] <kite> A black hole appears above you as the three monsters burst into their respective light. They swirl before dashing up at the black hole... and all getting knocked different directions into the various walls. All of them groan as they change back into their mosnter forms not knowing what happened.
[18:30] <Dark> "huh..." Kyon blinks as his charmers reappear "What did I do wrong?"
[18:31] <kite> "You're not strong enough. The spirit of that card will not yield to one as weak as you." Th figure before you says, black hair flowing menacingly.
[18:31] <Dark> "W...what" Kyon blinks
[18:32] <kite> "You're spirit is to weak to control her power. She will never appear to you." It says laughing now gone.
[18:34] <Dark> "T...then I attack with the Tricky!"
[18:35] <kite> The tricky dashes at the fiend who is easily destroyed and sent into a dozen sparks of light.
[18:35] <kite> His life falls down to 1800 and yet he seems to not be in any fear of losing.
[18:35] <Dark> "Next I attack with Dharc the Dark Charmer!"
[18:36] <kite> Dharc nods and rushes at the figure just for a hand to sprout from it's face. It grabds the surprised charmer before flinging him into another wall the air knockedo ut of him.
[18:38] <Dark> "What?" Kyon shouts taking a few steps towards where Dharc hit
[18:38] <kite> Dharc struggles to stand obviously in pain. Ever since his mask feel off everything was started to seem...real?
[18:39] <Dark> "What the hell is this!?" Kyon suddenly roars, turning back towards the figure "What are you?"
[18:41] <kite> "I am but a taste of what deuling really is. The last owner of that deck battled monsters who could not die by battle. She battled mages that could destroy anything shield you put up just to get to your life points, dragons who destroyed the field simply by appearing, monsters whose very tough could turn a man to stone."
[18:42] <kite> "You lack the strength to stand against those kind of creatures, you lack the will, the conviction. You stand tough now but when all shields are stripped away what are you in the end?"
[18:43] <kite> As he says that six black hands rip out of the figures back waving omniously. "What will you do as you realize nothing you can do will work?"
[18:43] <Dark> I simply stair at him in silence... "I..."
[18:43] <kite> "Speak up mortal."
[18:47] <Dark> Sighing, Kyon looks over to where Aussa and Wynn stand "You are causing them pain and I'm not going to risk my monsters...I end my turn"
[18:48] <kite> "Now... it's not over yet." He says as he simply ends his turn again."
[18:50] <Dark> Curseing under his breath, Kyon looks back up towards his monsters
[18:52] <Dark> Clenching his fist he gives a mutter of "One more try" and looks up "I overlay my charmers again to open the XYZ network!"
[18:53] <kite> The three monsters nod before changing nto light again. The same black hole appears above the as they dash towards it. They hold there fr a moment before once again getting dashed into the ground.
[18:54] <Dark> "Damn it!"
[18:56] <kite> "You don't have the strength all you are doing is hurting your monsters as they try again and again to help you... but in the end it's your spirit that is the key."
[18:57] <Dark> "My...Spirit...?" Kyon blinks looking down
[18:59] <Dark> Kyon looks up as he seems to remember what a woman had told him once back in the speak easy and his fist clenches
[18:59] <kite> "Yes, it is weak. You did not put the time into personally learning about your cards so they could not help you. Nor have you done training to find it's strength like others. Your spiirt is just there being completely useless only just strong enough to have those monsters fight with you."
[19:00] <Dark> "Enough!" Kyon suddenly roars out
[19:01] <kite> "It's the truth. No amount of hurt feelings will change that. You are weak."
[19:05] <Dark> "No...No...I'm not!" Kyon backs up a few steps
[19:07] <kite> "Denial has a price..." He says as four of the hands on his back reach out and grab your monsters by the neck. Another one waves for a second before grabbing Nagi by the throat as well.
[19:08] <kite> All of them thrash as tehy try to escape the monster but nothing they do let's them escape.
[19:10] <Dark> "Get off them!"
[19:10] <kite> "You have one last chance... what are you. No lies, no pride or bravery. No false words or empty promises. No lies or half spoken truths. WHAT ARE YOU?" The spirit roars into your soul.
[19:15] <Dark> "I...I..." Kyon closes his eyes before looking back up "I am Kyon Ikeda! And your right, I'm not strong and I'm not powerful but do you know what I am? Sick of you trying to make me feel like dirt!"
[19:17] <Dark> "Your right! I'm not a great man or wise! I'm not someone who people look up too nor am I someone who can do anything to change this...this...sick world! I'm...I'm not..."
[19:18] <kite> "You're not?"
[19:20] <Dark> "Hell no! Look at me! I'm the worthless son of a Goverment offical who carnt even do what his parnets wanted him to do! I'm a failure in everything they ever wanted and I sneak out at night to come here and I'm...AHHH!" Kyon simply screams that last big as he slumps to his knees
[19:22] <kite> With those words Nagi and Kyon's monsters are dropped from the hands. "You are wrong... you are the strongest person who has ever taken this test. Strength is not in your abilities, but in the way you act and treat others. You can train your spirit all day long... but it is your character that determines it in the end."
[19:24] <kite> As he says these words the black mist fades swirls away from you as a hand touches your shoulder. "Get up." A voice says to you.
[19:25] <Dark> Slowly I look up, my eyes blurry from my self rage tears as I shakingly stand
[19:27] <kite> Before you stands a lady. Long unnatural black hir falls to her waist as bright blues stare at you happily. She ruffles your hair before handing you a napkin.
[19:33] <Dark> "Thank you..." I mutter, still shaking somewhat
[19:35] <kite> She smiles and nods before punching the spirit in the face. "I told you not to be so rough on him!" She shouts at the monster who actually got hit by her fist.
[19:36] <Dark> "Who are you?"
[19:37] <kite> "My name is Mariah, but most people just call me Mary." She says smiling putting her hand out to wards you as more of the mist fades away.
[19:38] <Dark> "Mariah..." Kyon repeats before nodding and trying to regain his composure "I...I'm Kyon I...Ikeda"
[19:39] <kite> "Sorry you had to go through that, but your spirit had to be broken first... I had to deal with it as well..."
[19:39] <Dark> "Well it works..."
[19:41] <kite> "It does... but the reason you're spirit had to be broken is so that your deul spirits can get in. They have to become part of you. Rarely is there a person whose spirit can just connect with a card, they must first become one."
[19:42] <Dark> "D...Duel Spirits?"
[19:43] <kite> She nods before clapping her hand. At the sound Wynn, Aussa, and Dharc all instantly get up smiles on thier face as they all dogpile the lady before you who goes down shrieking in laughter.
[19:45] <Dark> "....."
[19:45] <kite> All injuries on them disappear without a trace and with another clap Eria, Hiita, and Lyna burst from your deck. They only take one moment before jumping in on the fun.
[19:46] <Dark> "............................heh"
[19:46] <kite> The lady smirks and points at you before the six of them smile and dogpile you, the girls tickling you every place they can while dharc easily holds you in place.
[19:48] <Dark> "Woh! Hey what the...gahhahahahaha"
[19:49] <kite> Mariah smiles at you before tapping them each on their forehead all of them stopping instantly. You can tell they hold a great ssense of pride in her.
[19:51] <Dark> I slowly pull myself back up to my feet, clearly not sure about what to make of anything
[19:52] <kite> Mariah smiles as you notice she's not one to take things seriously before she frowns. "Well it's time for me to go now. I was only given enough power to saty for a small while."
[19:55] <Dark> "Will we meet again...I get the feeling I'm going to need help with somthing coming..."
[19:56] <kite> "Yup, we will meet again." She says smiling "I can feel it... though we have one last thing to do. Let's build the over lay network one more time." She says smirking at a certain shadow.
[19:56] <kite> "I hate my job..." He says simply.
[19:57] <Dark> I give a slight smile before looking over towards the charmers and nodding "ok, one more time"
[19:58] <Dark> "I overlay Dharc, Aussa and Wynn to form the overlay network and bring forth Alchemic Magician!"
[20:00] <kite> The three charmers starter to glow before the other three harmers voice their complaints which quckly turns into a mass go out of rock paper scissors.
[20:02] <kite> At the end of a close match between dharc and hiita dharc whens with a smirk before standing by wynn and eria who already won their matches.
[20:04] <Dark> Smiling as I nod to them, I give another shout for the network to active
[20:05] <kite> The three of them nod at each other before turning into beams of light and blasting upwards as a black hole appears. This time there is o resistance and as the three of them enter a bright light shines from the network.
[20:06] <kite> Soon down comes a tall lady green hair falling down chaotically much like Mariah's. A test tube in her hand disappears as she smiles at the both of you.
[20:08] <kite> The lady does a bow towards the both of you. "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you Kyon." She says formally just for Mariah to snicker.
[20:08] <kite> "She's ticklish just like all the others." She whispers to you laughing quietly. "Don't let her act fool you."
[20:09] <Dark> "Eh...No problem" Kyon smiles, clearly still trying to contemplate everything that is happening "I think..I..." He trails off with a blush at what Mariah said
[20:10] <kite> "Is someone having dirty thoughts." She says laughing though only you can hear her words. Lilura stands there kind of confused.
[20:12] <Dark> "No!" Kyon shouts a little too loudly before clearing his throat and trying to dig himself out of the hole he got in "Err pleased to meet you Lilura...Now I can introduce myself proper my name is indeed Kyon" I take my hat off and give a bow of my own
[20:14] <kite> She nods again before a paper appears in her hand and a quill with ink on the tip. She hands them to you as formally as she can while behind you Mariah is still laughing.
[20:14] <Dark> I raise an confused eyebrow as I look down at them
[20:15] <kite> The paper is obviously a contract to which it seems the general gist is that she vows to battle beside you and offer emotional support from 9:30 am- 10:30 pm.
[20:18] <Dark> I read it before smiling and nodding "Agreed"
[20:19] <kite> With that you sign the paper which disappears into light. "Contract has been signed. Thank you."
[20:20] <Dark> "And may it serve us both well"
[20:21] <kite> She nods again. "Is there anything else you want me to do?"
[20:22] <Dark> "No...I think we have all done more than enough today"
[20:23] <kite> "With that she bows and disappears into light. The fiend from before picks up his mask and sets it back into place. "Good bye for now human." He says before fading away.
[20:23] <Dark> "For now..." Kyon mutters
[20:25] <kite> Mariah smiles as well. "It's time for me to be off. See you soon." She says as fades away as well. Soon the rest of the mist is gone along with the Nagi and the deul psirits. Your eyes go blank before they open as you realize you never left the room after you toughed the card.
[20:25] <kite> As you look down you notice two cards in the box as well.
[20:25] <kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:37 am

I'll edit this tomorrow, bed time for me xD
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 pm

[16:15] <@kite> Today is a new day as Kyon walks around the town he lives in. After a small arguement with his dad he kind of has the feeling it wouldn't be safe to go to the speakeasy or the underground. A check by Nagi's house reveals that he currently isn't home.
[16:17] <@kite> Walking around town yeilds very little entertainment though and boredom is kicking in.
[16:18] <Dark> I hum slightly as I walk, allowing my legs to take me wherever as I mill thoughts around in my head
[16:18] <@kite> As you continue to walk around you stumble across a familiar alley way.
[16:19] Disconnected (2012-06-19 16:19:57)
[16:31] *** Attempting to re-join
[16:31] *** now talking in #kiterpg
[16:31] *** channel #kiterpg mode is +
[16:31] *** channel created at Tue Jun 19 16:12:24 2012
[16:34] <Dark> Pausing outside it I look around it, taking in the sight during the day time before heading down it, eyes looking around with a tinge of nervousness given what happened last time
[16:35] <kite> As the reach the lab it seems completely different from last time. Light is streaming in from every window and the broken glass on the floor looks strangely beautiful.
[16:36] <Dark> "Well, thats more pleasent" I smile as slump my bag off and hang it on a hook, taking the room in with a fresh eye
[16:38] <kite> This seems to be the back entrance to the place from what you can see. A few old chairs are by the wall and an office window is on one of the walls though the window can't be called such.
[16:38] <kite> In front of you, you see the hallway you walked down to find Lilura.
[16:40] <Dark> I move down the corridor, keeping a slight bit of distance between myself and the spot that the shadow had stood during the 'duel' before
[16:42] <kite> Walking into that very room you see that it is seems to be where group talks were heald with the back room being the private area. The door is still open from last time no longer able to move anymore.
[16:42] <Dark> I look around the room for any sign of what sort of meetings would have been held here
[16:43] <kite> A glance behind you shows that the hallway actually splits of three different ways and this is the north direction. If you went back and turned you could go right or left.
[16:43] <kite> Looking around shows very little... maybe if you had help someone could explain it to you though.
[16:44] <Dark> Mumbling somthing, i decide to follow age old tactics of a dungeon explore and "Go left"
[16:46] <kite> As you go left you come across what looks like a small lab. More glass then usual litters the area and various types of equipment are on the floor. A small closet adorns the room though it looks like they simply did experiments here and nothing more.
[16:48] <Dark> Bending down I pick up some of the equipment and place them back onto the counter in an attempt to get rid of the destroyed apperance muttering "Shouldnt be left like this..."
[16:49] <kite> You notice sadly if you tried to clean up even this one room it could take a while.
[16:51] <Dark> Picking up the big pieces I make a mental note to return and clean up better before heading back and trying the right path
[16:52] <kite> The right path leads you to what seems to be the main lobby. It is in the same disarray as the rest of the place. By the door there seems to be a desk. Two more hallways are in this room.
[16:53] <Dark> I walk over to the desk and route through the draws, hunting for any clues
[16:54] <kite> A few old papers sit in the desk and stumble across a log for the last people to come in.
[16:55] <Dark> I hold them up to the light, lowering my glasses slightly to read the names
[16:57] <kite> You realize you don't know most of the names though two names seem familiar. One says simply Mr. Prize and the other one is your dad.
[16:58] <Dark> I frown at them, trying to think of a hint for the place being mentioned before before simply sighing and placing the paper back in the draw, heading down the left hallway from the room
[17:00] <kite> As you head left you come into another room but this one has a wierd machine in it. Te machine looks like it can fit a person inside and various other machines are connected to it.
[17:01] <Dark> "ok...now this is gettin weird..." I walk over and examine the machine for markings and room for an indication of what the machine does
[17:02] <kite> As with the meeting room you simply have no clue... maybe if you had help someone could explain it to you.
[17:03] <Dark> Sighing I glance over my back call out to the air "Anyone going to give me a hand here or are you all keeping quite?"
[17:05] <kite> Nothing answers your call.
[17:06] <Dark> Rolling my eyes i head back to the other hallway "I come here by accident and they try to kill me, come to have a chat I get ignored. Figures"
[17:08] <kite> As you get to the end of the other hall way you find a room. The room seems to be locked however much to your annoyance.
[17:11] <Dark> "Great...." I sigh as I try the door again for the sake of it before heading back to the meeting room and pulling up a chair. Crossing my legs I seem to simply sit and think as I look around the room
[17:13] <kite> Once again you notice nothing out of the ordinary. There simply isn't enough information for you to understand all of it.
[17:15] <Dark> "You think there would be a book or somthing...diary, notes...anything" I sigh as i stand and resume my aimlessly tidying up of the place, slipping into humming. Kyon isnt sure why but he feels like the place shouldnt be left in the mess it is in
[17:17] <kite> As you set a chair back against the wall. The place looks significantly betetr though there is still a lot of glass.
[17:19] <Dark> "Have to do..." I mutter as i kick some of the glass making another mental note to bring a broom later and swapping my glasses for my dueling ones, slipping my duel disk into place. With a quick check of the time I place a black XYZ monster card onto the disk and take a slight step back
[17:21] <kite> Nothing happens for a bit before a black hole appears before you. Strething a bit Lilura walks out with a yawn.
[17:24] <Dark> "Morning" I smile
[17:25] <kite> "It's only morning? I usually wake up later then that." She says as she continues to stretch.
[17:26] <Dark> "Heh, as would I if I could"
[17:27] <kite> "So what did you call me here for? Want a match or something?" She asks while she takes a seat.
[17:28] <Dark> "Not yet at least" I smile before gesturing around the room "I was wondering if you could shed some light onto what this place was for me?"
[17:31] <kite> "Certainly... this room was the meeting room and break room. Here people ate lunch and kind of had a good time when not to busy. When meetings did happen they were usually about the preformance of new deul disks and other deuling accessories.
[17:32] <Dark> "So they designed dueling equipment here?"
[17:33] <kite> "Yup, they also manufactored something else. In a different room." She says with a yawn. "I'm going to guess you want to know about that too?"
[17:34] <Dark> "I'm a curious guy" I give a grin
[17:39] <kite> "Well then follow me." She says before getting up and walking until she arrives at the front room. With a turn she arrives at the room with the wierd machine.
[17:40] <Dark> I follow, listening with a smile
[17:42] <kite> As you arrive at the room Lilura frowns. "This is where they tried out a new project called the Deulist' Soul."
[17:43] <Dark> "Duelists...soul?"
[17:44] <kite> "Yeah, you know the test you went through to become bonded with your cards? Well most people find that to be a huge inconvience."
[17:45] <Dark> "So they got a machine to remake their soul?"
[17:46] <kite> "In a sense. The point of the machine was to synchronize your soul with the spirit inside of a card... it kind of worked..."
[17:47] <Dark> "Kind of? that dosent sound good"
[17:51] <kite> "It wasn't. The Deulist' Soul became part of the first person insetad of just being used. At first he had the benefits of using his deul spirit just like someone who worked for it though and it was considered a great success. Imagine if everyone could play the game on equal footing and talk to their cards. Imagine always having a person to talk to and help you with your problems."
[17:51] <Dark> "Sounds like the dream world" I say, glancing up at her
[17:53] <kite> "However that's not how it ended..." She says with a frown. "The Deulist' Sould just kept pulling him closer to the deul spirits and he didn't just connect to his own... he connected to ALL of them..."
[17:54] <Dark> "Wouldnt they see that as good? being able to see the souls of the cards around you beyond just yours?"
[17:55] <kite> "It was actually. Until it droze him insane."
[17:56] <Dark> "Ah..."
[17:57] <kite> "Yes, according to what he said, every deul was a nightmare. Everytime a monster died he could feel it as they faded away. And he couldn't stop deuling either, it was like he became addicted to it."
[17:59] <Dark> "....." I look back at the machine with a look of worry "Thats horrible..."
[18:00] <kite> "It was... however he eventually got the soul out of him and eventually he returned to normal." She says with a sigh.
[18:01] <Dark> "Well at least he didnt die from it or somthing" I mutter, clearly not that comforted by the notion "Though you wouldnt be the same..."
[18:03] <kite> "He wasn't, he still could see the spirits and everything but he always felt guilty about everything he did until he quit deuling... and the story gets worse too..."
[18:03] <Dark> I look back at her clearly not wanting to hear but still asking "how?"
[18:05] <kite> "Well when he got the soul out of him... someone else eventually let it into them and the smae happened to him. And when someone finally beta him... they took it with them and the cycle continued from there."
[18:05] <Dark> "What?" I frown "How does that work? you carnt take a soul just by winning a card game"
[18:07] <kite> "But what if the soul just wants to leave?" She says looking at you.
[18:08] <kite> "A deul with the Deulists' Soul is... complicated."
[18:09] <Dark> "It sounds it..." I sigh "Dont think I want to see it in action..."
[18:10] <kite> "You don't..." She says simply. "I just want to know how he got rid of the soul..."
[18:12] <Dark> "Heres hoping it was securly"
[18:13] <kite> "No that's not it... it's just that everyone one else that got the soul inside them only lost it when they finally lost. However the very first that had it put into him... he was able to get rid of it without losing."
[18:15] <Dark> "So there is a way to stop it without just passing it on?"
[18:16] <kite> "Yes but he himself didn't know how he did it. He just said that it was one of the hardest things he ever did."
[18:17] <Dark> "huh..." I gulp before giving a weak smile
[18:17] <Dark> "Not to self, dont use machine"
[18:20] <kite> "You can't use it anyways." The machine was reprogrammed. Now it's just a deul simulator."
[18:21] <Dark> "Heh. Still dont think I'll use it" I chuckle
[18:22] <kite> "I can't blame you. So is there anything else you want to know?"
[18:22] <Dark> "What about the otehr roooms? any dark screats are work there?" I grin to show I'm not too serious
[18:23] <kite> "Nothing really important about the other rooms." She says with a yawn.
[18:25] <Dark> "Ok then. One more thing" I pull out the note that had been left on the box she had been in and hold it up to her as my voice goes slightly gentler in tone "Who was she?"
[18:26] <kite> "She was one of the head scientist here." Lilura says sadly.
[18:27] <Dark> "She cared about you"
[18:28] <kite> "She did, though you already meet her... Mariah."
[18:29] <Dark> "Ah so that was her" I nod smiling slightly "I see"
[18:29] <kite> "Yes, that was her."
[18:30] <kite> With each word you notice that Lilura is quickly losing the will to talk.
[18:30] <Dark> "Ok, last question then I'll let you go" I smile with gesture around "What happened here? It looks like it was ransaked and someone I know is listed as...well as being one of the last to come here"
[18:31] <kite> "The place was destroyed. They didn't want a repeat incident to happen." She says simply.
[18:33] <Dark> "I see..." I sigh with a sad look around before nodding "Thank you for telling me this"
[18:34] <kite> "You're welcome." She says before she begins to fade away.
[18:34] <Dark> Bowing in farewell I wait for her to fade before removing my visor and standing in silence for a time, milling over what I had learnt
[18:36] <kite> As you stand there you feel a familiar pulse though it is subtly different.
[18:37] <Dark> "Huh?" I look up and frown, for some reason giving a nervous look to the machine before slipping the door closed and moving back down the corridor
[18:38] <kite> The pulse begins to lead you out of the lab. And you can feel something slightly off about it.
[18:40] <Dark> "Welp, I seem to be getting into a habbit of following creepy callings so may as well" I sigh before grabing my bag as I head follow, closing doors behind me as I go
[18:40] <kite> As you get out of the building you walk through the alley before getting back to the road. A short distance down the road, you feel another pulse.
[18:42] <Dark> Slipping back into my hum, a streighten my trilbi hat and follow
[18:43] <kite> The pulse stop for a while as you come to a building. The buildings door seems to be ajar as if someone just recently entered.
[18:44] <Dark> "Hello?" I call out as I poke my head through the door "anyone in?"
[18:44] <kite> Inside is just a simple entrance but the dust around the place seems disturbed especially on the way up the stairs. Up there a bright light is shining.
[18:45] <Dark> I head up, keeping silent now as I go
[18:46] <kite> When you get up their you see Nagi beginning a deul against a shining figure.
[18:46] <kite> >>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:44 am

[17:05] <@kite> You groan as you walk around town. A walk to Kyon'a house shows that he isn't there and you have no plans to go to the underground today. With a sigh you begin to walk around looking for something to do.
[17:07] <dusk> "Sigh... what to do..."
[17:08] <@kite> You keep aimlessly walking around town before you feel a somewhat familiar pulse.
[17:09] <dusk> "Hmmmm? That feel suspiciously familiar...."
[17:10] <@kite> The pulse happens again and as you look around you see that it is coming from an abadoned building that reaches up two stories.
[17:11] <dusk> ".... 'cause that's not ominous at all..."
[17:13] <@kite> Another pulse echoes through you urging you forward.
[17:15] <dusk> "Alright, alright I'll go already..." I say as I walk to the building.
[17:15] <@kite> The building is quite dark inside as all the blinds are pulled. Papers liter the floor and everything seems to be in disarray.
[17:17] <dusk> "Hmmmm, not too bad, a little furnishing, some wallpaper and a fridge and this would make a great hang out."
[17:18] <@kite> With a look around you see a flight of stairs where the pulse seems to want to lead you.
[17:20] <dusk> I shrug, then walk up the stairs.
[17:22] <@kite> As you walk up the stairs a simple room greets you with a desk at back. Old papers are still on the desk though for some reason this place looks familiar to you.
[17:25] <dusk> I look around curiously, still half expecting to get jumped.
[17:26] <@kite> There doesn't seem to be much to the room. Only the door that lead you in and a closet on the side. Another pulse runs through and it seems to come from the desk.
[17:27] <dusk> I walk up to the desk, curious as to what I keep feeling.
[17:29] <@kite> Behind the dusk you see a few draws though one has a lock on it. Itt is from that one that the pulse seems to originate from.
[17:30] <@kite> A small puzzle seems to be connected to said drawer as the lock.
[17:30] <dusk> "Now what do we have here?" I mumble as I peer at the puzzle.
[17:32] <@kite> The puzzle seems to be a poem of sorts with three simple slots. A device is on the side and it seems to be where you slid a card.
[17:34] <dusk> I look closer.
[17:37] <@kite> 'One gaurds the souls of the dead and brings life to an end ________, one controls the storm and the chaos with in _________, one look into the mirror _______ and with in the reflection see the face of _______.'
[17:37] <@kite> You frown at the last blank because it seems to be that you only slide in three cards.
[17:42] <dusk> I think for a few moments before pulling out my deck and taking out three cards. I slide in Izanami, Susa Soldier, and the Mirror of Yata.
[17:43] <@kite> At the last slide the lock beeps and clicks signalling that the lock is now open.
[17:44] <dusk> I retrieve my cards and open the drawer.
[17:44] <@kite> Inside the drawer lies a box with a note on top.
[17:45] <dusk> I take out the box, staring at it for a moment, before reading the note.
[17:49] <@kite> 'If you are reading this note then that means you finally came back here soon. Congrats son on solving the problem I was sure you could do it. I left this card here to help you out when future troubles arrise. Come meet me in the underground later and show me this card and we can talk about it." - Your Dad, to Nagi Prize...
[17:50] <dusk> "Dad..." I whisper staring at the note, I look to the box and proceed to open it.
[17:52] <@kite> Inside of the box sits a familiar card that you've seeen your dad use once before he handed the deck to you... Izanagi.
[17:55] <dusk> I gaze at the card for a minute, before picking it up.
[17:56] <@kite> As you pick up the card you feel a warm sensation in your hands before you realize your hands are burning.
[18:02] <@kite> Soon you realize that your hands are blackening around where you hold the card.
[18:19] <dusk> I try extremely hard not to panic. Don't panic, don't panic....,"WAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Ok, now I'm panicing while trying to fling the fire off, way to go...
[18:20] <@kite> As you fling your hands around the card flies out of your hands before floating in place.
[18:22] <dusk> Ok, calm down... I SAID CALM DOWN! Look the card! The card is floating. After trying to calm myself a little, I look to the card and notice it's floating.
[18:24] <@kite> 'Greetings.' A oice from the cards says.
[18:26] <dusk> I stare at the card almost forgetting that I'm kinda on fire,"...Y-yo..." I say to the card.
[18:27] <@kite> 'Are you here to show me your conviction.' The voice says though it is obviously not a question.
[18:28] <dusk> "... Yes?"
[18:30] <@kite> "Very well..." The voie says before a bright light fills the room.
[18:33] <@kite> Standing in the middle of the light a figure looks back at you. "Are you ready?"
[18:35] <dusk> I look to the figure, wondering just what kind of special effects budget they have, before I nod.
[18:36] <@kite> "Very well." The voice says before the light dims enough so you can see the figure... and before you is your dad.
[18:38] <dusk> My eyes widen a bit," ... Dad?!"
[18:39] <@kite> "Yup... you don't mind if I'm the opponent do you?" He says with a grin.
[18:41] <dusk> I pause for a moment," Well, why not?"
[18:45] <@kite> "I'll let you go first then, son."
[18:46] *** Dark (Dark@sux-DFC12BC4.cable.virginmedia.com) joined
[18:47] <Dark> "Whoe" I slip back behind a door, keeping out of sight so they dont notice me
[18:47] <dusk> "Alright then I draw" I say as I draw, I glance at my hand," I'll play one card facedown and a monster in defense."
[18:47] <dusk> "Then I'll end my turn."
[18:48] <@kite> "I'll follow that and end my turn."
[18:49] <dusk> "My turn" I draw and look at my hand," I'll start by summoning Yaksha!"
[18:49] <@kite> "And to his summon I'll activate trap hole." Your father says with a laugh.
[18:50] <dusk> "Hmmmm" I ponder what to do as Yaksha is sent to the grave.
[18:50] <dusk> "I'll end my turn"
[18:52] <@kite> "Good now let's have some fun." Your dad says before he fades away to be replaced by the image of Micheal. "I'll start this turn by summoning cure mermaid in attack mode." He says with his normal confident grin.
[18:53] <@kite> "Next I'll have her attack your face down monster." He says smiling.
[18:54] <Dark> "Hold tight Nag..." I mutter, crouching where I am to stay out of sight and still watch, not wanting to interfer
[18:55] <@kite> As the mermaid attacks the monster with a jet of water the attack gets deflected by a laughing jar. Micheal groans as his life points drop by 200.
[18:55] <@kite> "I'll end my turn." He says simply.
[18:57] <dusk> I shake myself from the shock of my change of opponent," Because of Maharaghi's effect, I can look at my top card before I draw and decide if I want it or not."
[19:00] <dusk> I look at the card on top of my deck before sending it to the bottom of my deck and drawing," I summon maharaghi once again."
[19:01] <@kite> "Okay, it's not strong enough to beat my cure mermaid." Micheal says grinning.
[19:11] *** Dark quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- Organize your IRC)
[21:30] <dusk> "Which is why I'm not done just yet, first I'll equip my monster with Spirit Burner."
[21:30] <@kite> "And what is that going to do?"
[21:31] <dusk> "I'll get to that, but first I'll activate a favorite of mine, Mystic Box!"
[21:32] <@kite> "Great that card..." Micheal says groaning as one again his monster is switch with yours and destroyed. However he doesn't look this time, probably becuase seeing a mermaid turned into sushi would be horriffic.
[21:33] <dusk> "Hey, I'm mad at you for putting her in harms way! Perhaps in the future I can just take your monsters instead of destroying them, but that's then and this is now!"
[21:34] <@kite> "Every deul puts a monster in harm's way. That's reality." He retorts back.
[21:36] <dusk> "It's a sad truth, one that we all must face... now I'll end my turn and Maharaghi comes back to my hand, and, while that happens, Spirit Burner's effect activates. Since the monster it's equiped to has returned to the hand, as it goes to the grave you take 800 points of damage!"
[21:37] <@kite> As the jar disappears blue flames burst from their movement with a grunt Micheal gets hit before he changes into Micah.
[21:38] <@kite> "However, you have no monsters and you don't have to be a genius to exploit that." I draw then play the legendary ocean!"
[21:39] <@kite> The familiar rush of water comes to you as the field spell is played though this time the light reflecting off the water makes it alost unbearable.
[21:40] <@kite> "Next I'll summon the Tinplate Goldfish." With that a metallic fish hits the field carrying an orb of light. "And when this monster is summoned I can special summon a level four monster like skreeck."
[21:41] <@kite> The wierd bird clicks at you before Micah points at you and both monsters attack.
[21:42] <@kite> He smiles as your life drops to 5300. "I'll set this card and end my turn."
[21:42] <dusk> I flinch at the attacks, before looking on in interest.
[21:43] <dusk> "Because of Maharaghi's effect, I can look at the top card on my deck before drawing, and either set it back or send it on the the bottom"
[21:44] <dusk> I look at the top card, then send it to the bottom as I draw my next card.
[21:45] <dusk> "I'll set one card face down and summon Maharaghi once again!"
[21:46] <@kite> The wierd jar appears yet again making Micah jump back.
[21:47] <dusk> "Next I equip it with the Orb of Yasaka!"
[21:47] <dusk> "And I'll attack your Tinplate Goldfish!"
[21:48] <@kite> "I'll activate the aegis of the ocean lord trap card! Now this turn my monster can't be destroyed!"
[21:49] <dusk> "I'll end my turn and Maharaghi and the Orb come back to my hand."
[21:50] <@kite> The jat laughes before turning into light and flying back into your hand, the orb following afterwards.
[21:51] <@kite> Micah grins before he begins to fade away and his body changes unti lbefore you stands Miyumi. "I'll start this turn." She says as she draws her card.
[21:52] <@kite> "I'll start by setting a monster and turning Tinplate Gold Fish into defense mode. Next I'll have skeerch attack you again."
[21:52] <dusk> "I activate Waboku!"
[21:53] <@kite> The bird looks at you maliciously before dashing at you. However at your words a shield of light is formed and the bird flies back disgruntled.
[21:53] <@kite> "With that I'll end my turn."
[21:54] <dusk> "And with my turn Maharaghi's effect activates once more." I say as I look at the top card of my deck.
[21:55] <dusk> "And this time I think I'll keep it." I say as I draw the card.
[21:56] <dusk> "Now I'll set a monster in defense and remove one spirit from my grave, to special summon Yammato no Kami!"
[21:57] <@kite> As you summon the monster space around you distorts as it comes down from the skies. He looks at the bird who squakes back at it challengingly.
[21:58] <dusk> "Next, I'll equip him with the Orb of Yasaka and attack your Skreech!"
[21:59] <@kite> The bird runs up to the spirit at your attack just for it to get knocked aside and turned into light, dropping Miyumi's lifepoints to 6300.
[22:00] <@kite> Because you destroyed my monster it's eff goes off allowing me to put two monsters into my grave yard.
[22:00] <dusk> "Yeah, well the effect of the Orb of Yasaka gives my Life Points a boost to the tune of your destroyed monster's attack, and Yamato's effect says I get to destroy your ocean!"
[22:01] <@kite> The legendary ocean shimmers once before it fades away leaving Miyumi with out her field spell.
[22:02] <@kite> Miyumi however doesn't look to concerned even though you have the lead now by 500.
[22:02] <dusk> "I end my turn and Yamato and the Orb return to my hand." I say as the Kami fades to light and returns to my hand followed by the orb doing the same.
[22:03] <@kite> "Then I'll draw," Miyumi says before she fades away and the image of Jack appears.
[22:06] <@kite> "I'll summon the Ocean's Keeper in attack mode." He says as he summons the water fish you've seen before, the same spear in hand.
[22:06] <@kite> You are beginning to wonder why they keep changing and yet are playing only with the same deck.
[22:07] <@kite> "Ocean keeper attack his jar." He says knowing what the monster is, even though it's face down.
[22:08] <@kite> He smiles even though his life points drop by another 200. "Your turn now."
[22:09] <dusk> "Maharaghi's effect activates once again." I say looking at the top card and drawing it.
[22:10] <dusk> "I summon Susa Soldier and equip him with the Orb of Yasaka."
[22:10] <@kite> "Are you sure you want to destroy the Ocean Keeper though." Jack says as you play the card. "Yon know what comes next."
[22:11] <dusk> "Which is why I'm targeting your defense position monster!"
[22:12] <@kite> Susa Soilder nods before running towards the face down, just for a wall of water to block his attack. Behind the watery wall The Maiden of the Aqua stands.
[22:12] <@kite> "Good luck next time." Jack says as your attack fails.
[22:13] <dusk> "I end my turn and my monster and spell come back to my hand" I say a trying to figure out the meaning of all this.
[22:13] <@kite> Around you the water used for her defense drops before becoming a small version of the legendary ocean.
[22:15] <@kite> "I'll draw." Jack says before he fades away into the image of Kyon.
[22:16] <@kite> "I'll set a card and then attack with Ocean Keeper." Kyon says reducing your life by 1500 putting you back down to 5300.
[22:17] <@kite> "That will be all from he." He says ismply while tipping his hat.
[22:17] <dusk> "I gotta admit, I say you coming a mile away dude..." I say as I draw.
[22:18] <dusk> "I summon Yaksha!"
[22:18] <@kite> "And I'll chain my trap card to destroy your face down." He says simply.
[22:19] <dusk> I flinch as my card is blown to pieces," Then I'll equip Yaksha with Orb of Yasaka and attack your last facedown monster!"
[22:20] <@kite> The blue demon looking spirit appears on the field grinnin with a sword on his hand. At his arrive he points his sword at Kyon's face down just for it to activate in response destroying your face down. He smiles at your order attacking the last facedown monster just for another wall of water to interefere.
[22:22] <dusk> My life point count goes down by 100," You wanna tell me why your doing this? You've changed shape half a dozen times but continue with the same strategies..."
[22:23] <@kite> "That's because you'll meet many people in life but sometimes the problem is the same. The question is... do you have the strength to solve that problem?"
[22:23] <@kite> "I'll draw." Kyon says before fading away into your own face.
[22:24] <dusk> My eyes widen," Ok, didn't see that coming..."
[22:24] <@kite> "I'll set a monster and end my turn." Your look a like says simply.
[22:27] <dusk> "I draw" I say as I do and look at my hand," I summon Susa Soldier and remove a spirit from my grave to special summon Yamato no Kami. Then I'll equip Yamato with the Orb of Yasaka and set a card facedown."
[22:30] <@kite> The two spirits hit the field at the same time energy buzzing around the both of them.
[22:30] <dusk> "I attack Ocean Keeper with Yamato and your facedown with Susa Soldier!"
[22:31] <@kite> Yamato has no trouble destroying the fish monster though your look a like only smiles to this even as he loses 700. However things end badly for susa soilder as the monster it attacked explodes destroying him as well.
[22:31] <dusk> "Since Yamato was equipped with the Orb, I gain points equal to your monster's original attack." I say grimacing over Susa soldier.
[22:32] <@kite> "With Ocean's Keeper's eff I can get Cranium Fish and add it to my hand." The other Nagi says as his monsters are destroyed.
[22:32] <@kite> "You keep moving up and down on the same amount of life. You'll never win like that."
[22:33] <dusk> "We all must do what we can with what we have."
[22:33] <dusk> "I end my turn and Yamato and the Orb return to my hand." I say as both fade to light and shoot to my hand.
[22:34] <@kite> "But what you have isn't enough... what if you need more." You say back to your self from the shining light.
[22:35] <dusk> I stop for a second, and ponder the question.
[22:36] <@kite> "You have just kept trying to push on but hwat if you are simply not strong enough for the task?" You say again.
[22:37] <dusk> "... great, now I have a Beatles song in my head..."
[22:39] <@kite> "That is nice to know. I'll draw." You say before your face fades away and is replaced by the masked figures from the first day in the underground.
[22:41] <@kite> "I'll tribute my tinplat goldfish to summon Cranium Fish." He says laughing.
[22:42] <dusk> "And I'll activate Compulsory Evacuation Device in response to send it right back!"
[22:43] <@kite> The familiar giant fish begins to emerge from the water slowly like it always does. However before it hits the field it gets changed into light and forced back into the hand which simply cause more laughter.
[22:43] <@kite> "Go then." He says watching you.
[22:45] <dusk> "I draw." I draw and look at my cards," I remove from play one spirit in my grave to special summon Yamato no Kami once more, and equip him with the Orb of Yasaka and the Mirror of Yata!"
[22:46] <@kite> "That's only delaying your fate, you already know what will happen to you soon." He says laughing even as the Kami comes back with the two artifacts.
[22:47] <dusk> I grit my teeth a bit," I attack your Maiden of the Aqua!"
[22:48] <@kite> The maiden tries to put up a shield just for the spirit to brst through quickly turning her into light.
[22:49] <dusk> "Thanks to the Orb's effect I get life points, and thanks to the Mirror Yamato gets to stick around. I end my turn."
[22:49] <@kite> "Then I'll draw." He says before his face turns into... nothingness.
[22:51] <dusk> "..." I look on in silence.
[22:51] <@kite> "I'll start by tributing maiden of the aqua to summon cranium fish." It says in a quiet voice. "Now I'll play the legendary ocean and issue an attack."
[22:51] <@kite> The slow lazy fish nods before bringing down a whip onto the spirit creature.
[22:52] <dusk> I flinch from the attack," Because of the Mirror of Yata's effect, it can take the hit instead of my monster!" I say as the Mirror intercepts the strike and shatters.
[22:53] <@kite> "Then I'll end my turn." It says quietly before ending it's turn.
[22:57] <dusk> I stare at the shapeshifter, or at least the nothingness it's become," You say I'm not strong enough... you say that the problems of many stem from one source... why?"
[22:58] <@kite> "Because that is how life is. When one mistake is made it cascades on to many others and slowly there lives are ruined. That is reality."
[22:59] <@kite> "However it doesn't always have to be that way. Do you have the strength to change that reality?"
[23:01] <dusk> I think for a short time," I draw" I say as I do," I play Mausoleum of the Emperor and switch Yamato to defense, then I set another monster in defense and end my turn."
[23:02] <@kite> "Then I will start." It says and this time its face doesn't change.
[23:02] <@kite> Around the two of you the water disappears as a giant temple raises outside and even though it's just a hologram it is still quite impressive.
[23:03] <@kite> "I'll start by activating fissure." It states simply before sending the kami away this time not to reappear.
[23:05] <@kite> "Next I'll summon the seven colored fish and discard a water monsetr for Cranium Fish's effect. Now I may destroy your face down monster."
[23:06] <@kite> At his command a jet of water shoots from the fish's mouth destroying your facedon monster just as the sea serpent like fish appears.
[23:06] <@kite> "Now attack..." He says simply.
[23:08] <dusk> My life points drop to 2800 as I'm hammered by the dual attack.
[23:08] <@kite> "I end my turn." The voice says quietly.
[23:08] <@kite> You are slowly getting the feeling that it's done talking to you.
[23:12] <dusk> " I don't know if I have such power..." I say as I draw and look at my hand," If I need such strength, then I'll find it some how, and if I can't do it alone..." I say as I choose a card," Then I'll just have to find some help! I summon Izanami!"
[23:13] <@kite> As you play the card a wave of peace washes over you as the spirit comes to the field a long white robe adorning the female figure.
[23:14] <@kite> "Then show me that strength... that you can get from others." The voice says more intrigued.
[23:15] <dusk> "With Izanami's effect, I can trade a card from my hand for a spirit in the grave, and the spirit I'm getting back is Yamato no Kami!"
[23:17] <dusk> "Now by removing a spirit from the grave, I special summon him!"
[23:18] <@kite> "But is that enough to defeat me?" He says curiously.
[23:19] <dusk> " Now Yamato, attack his 7 Colored Fish!"
[23:19] <@kite> Yamato nods before atatcking the fish. It tries to move to flank him but is easily destroyed dropping the figure's life to 5000.
[23:21] <dusk> "That's all for now, I end my turn..." I say as Izanami and Yamato come back to my hand.
[23:23] <@kite> The figure nods before drawing his card. He looks at it before smiling. "You've come close... so I'll help you with this... each person wants to do everything on their own. They themselves want to win and take all the glory. Yet like your spirits that power simply fades away."
[23:24] <@kite> "It is when you stop struggling and learn to rely on those that are willing to help you... that you learn what true strength is."
[23:27] <@kite> As he says this the golden light around begins to pour away before flowing around you.
[23:34] <dusk> I draw my next card," I remove from play one spirit from my hand... to special summon Izanagi!"
[23:35] <@kite> As you try summon the card that familiar burning feeling comes back.
[23:38] <dusk> I wince slightly at the burning feeling.
[23:38] <@kite> The burning sensation continues to increase as if the card is trying to fight against and over power you.
[23:40] <dusk> I try to relax as the sensation increases.
[23:41] <@kite> As you relax the burning begins to lessen. Slowly as you yield to the spirit of the card... instead of feeling like you are getting burnt, it feels more like you are getting healed though of what you do not know.
[23:43] <@kite> And finally with a burst of light a large man with white hair appears before you a staff in hand and a smile on his face as he looks to you. "You called?"
[23:43] <@kite> >>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 pm

[16:40] <@Kite> Today is a new day as you sit in the cafe in the underground you yawn as you wipe away some of the sleepiness from your eyes. Today is going on boringly before someone comes to better your day.
[16:41] <@Kite> "Hello there." You hear a familiar voice say to you before she takes a seat at the table you are at. "How are you doing today?"
[16:44] <Dark> "Hmm?" I raise an eyebrow as I turn and smile "Oh hey. I'm alright, bored but thats nothing new"
[16:46] <@Kite> she laughes at that before taking up a menu. "Is there arething good here? Preferably sweet?" She askes not really paying attention to what's on the menu.
[16:49] <Dark> "They do sweet tea if thats of any interest to you" I smile as I point to the drink section on my own menu "I couldnt vouch for it myself cause I dont drink that but I've heard its good"
[16:52] <@Kite> She smiles before waving her hand. Soon after a waiter comes by and takes her order before leaving. She doesn't takes your since she doesn't think you want anything, especially after just sitting here for the last thirty minutes.
[16:53] <Dark> "So how are you holding up?" I ask, leaning back slightly in my chair
[16:55] <@Kite> "I'm doing good. Everyone here seems to be on edge since the tournament starts soon." She says as her drink comes. "Even my brothers are a bit nervous."
[16:58] <Dark> "Well its to be expected I suppose with this sort of thing..." I sigh "major events like that always sprout trouble"
[17:00] <@Kite> "I don't mind the chaos." She says smiling. "But still I do wonder about those rumors."
[17:01] <Dark> "What, about this ghost or somthing going after duelists?" I grin as I wave my fingures in the air in a comedic 'spooky' motion
[17:02] <@Kite> "No not that rumor." She says laughing. "Obviously there isn't a ghost or anything just attacking and deuling people at night... is there?"
[17:04] <Dark> "Oh yer" I give a wink "And hes travling around with a vampire, a mummy and their pet snake"
[17:07] <@Kite> She laughes again at your words before shaking her head. "No the rumor I'm worried about is about some kind of invincible deulist supposedly being here for the tournament. I mean I know such a thing can't be possible but still that wouldn't be very fun if we entered without even having a chance."
[17:11] <Dark> "Well speaking from experiance i find that such rumours are more made my sour losers that want to come up with an excuse for losing to someone. They claim to have faced an 'invincible duelist', then someone else loses and, oh look, he must haved faced said duelist too"
[17:12] <@Kite> "I could belive that normally but I looked into it a bit. Apparently the person had cards no one has ever seen before. And the people who lost to him always came out in bad shape. If this was a rumor made to scare people they did a good job." She says while taking sips out of her tea.
[17:13] <Dark> "What sort of monsters we talking?" I lean forward slighting in interest "New types of summoning or effects?"
[17:15] <@Kite> "Well it was supposedly thins wierd dragon thing that when it got discarded would destroy a card and then just summon it's self back from the grave again and again as if it was some kind of immortal or something."'
[17:18] <Dark> "Hmmmm...." I drum my fingers on the table in thought "That dosent sound like any monster effect I've heard off before..."
[17:19] <@Kite> "I know..." She says sighing. "It sounds like someone just made up a monster and gave it all kinds of overpowering effects..."
[17:21] <Dark> "Well i've heard tales of the days before the law passed when there were all sorts of monsters around so it is possible...but how such a card would have survived the goverments...'purge' I dont know..."
[17:23] <@Kite> "I have no clue either..." she says sighing again. "This is kind of fustrating." She finally says with a laugh. "However it's exciting at the same time."
[17:24] <Dark> I chuckle as I look back "Thats the fun of it right? A trony like this, you never know whats going to be around the corner"
[17:28] <@Kite> "Exactly and even if this mysterious deulist appears I'll make sure to beat him." She says with a laugh before it turns into a cough.
[17:29] <Dark> "Hear hear" I nod
[17:29] <@Kite> As she coughs it continues on as her face slowly grows paler.
[17:30] <Dark> "Whoe...you ok there?" I lean forwards, placing a hand on her arm "You dont look so good"
[17:32] <@Kite> She nods as her coughing sudsides. She quickly reaches into her pocket and takes out a small case. As she opens it and takes ouut a small pill you can see a variety of different medicines inside. As she takes it though her face slowly remains color..
[17:32] <Dark> Leaning back a give a sigh nodding thinking it wise not to question on that one
[17:33] <Dark> "Scared me there" I smile simply
[17:33] <@Kite> After some color returns to her face she puts the case back before pulling out a small blue cellphone. She quickly enters a number before hanging up without even waiting for the person to pick up. "Sorry about that." She says smiling weakly.
[17:34] <Dark> "No problem" I nod
[17:36] <@Kite> She quickly downs the rest of her drink before you hear the sound of a motor cycle. As you turn around you see the face of Micheal. "Are you okay?" He asks her not even noticing that you're there.
[17:39] <@Kite> She nods before getting up obviously to go with him. "Sorry about this." She says before the two of them leave.
[17:40] <Dark> I tilt my hat with a smile and say a goodbye as they go before giving a grim smile once they were gone, somthing clicking into place in my mind
[17:41] <@Kite> "What's up with that face? It doesn't suit you." another voice though less familiar says to you.
[17:42] <Dark> "Oh just thinking..." I mutter before turning around to face the new comer
[17:43] <@Kite> You turn around to see Jack the only reason you knowing it's him is because the only other brown haired person you've seen is Terrence.
[17:44] <Dark> "What can I do for you" I give a swarmer smile
[17:47] <@Kite> "Not much just kind of bored." He says sighing. "I can't stand this wait." He says finally. "I've been waiting for this tournament to come for a year and I want to start deuling."
[17:48] <Dark> I chuckle "Glad to see someone want to duel for fun again"
[17:49] <@Kite> "Well what else are we suppose to deul for? The fate of the world? I'm not cut out for that." He says with a grin.
[17:50] <Dark> "Naw, fate of the world duelings are from a time past me thinks. Nowadays people duel to show off and gain money"
[17:52] <@Kite> "Well getting some money wouldn't hurt maybe buy that other Heroic card I wanted. But yeah, if you're not having fun what is the point of deuling? It just becomes kind of pointless after a while."
[17:53] <Dark> "Hear hear" I grin "And heroic? Sounds fun"
[17:55] <@Kite> "Yeah, they're a group of warrior cards that I like. You know they kind of make me feel like I can do anything while deuling sometimes so they became my favorite cards. However archetype basiced cards are the hardest to find and even when you do find them... they can get expensive."
[17:56] <Dark> "I can understand that" I nod and smile "Both your points"
[17:58] <@Kite> "Yeah, though I wish there was a more reliable way to get the cards you want for your deck. I heard over in other cities there are stores with cards we never even heard of... after this tourney I might take a trip over to the next city over and see what they have."
[18:00] <Dark> "Let me know how that goes if you come back" I chuckle "I've been wondering if its worth doing somthing similer myself"
[18:01] <@Kite> "I will." He says nodding. "So how is your team for the tournament going?"
[18:03] <Dark> "Alright" I shrug "I've yet to see our leader duel, yet to meet the new guy hes recrueted, get on well with the other one in my team and...add that only some strange stuff going on for us and we are a bit of a copy/paste team if you know what I mean" I chuckle "But you know what? I like it that way, I have a good feeling about us"
[18:08] <@Kite> "Well have fun with that." He says laughing. "Me, I'm currently in a team with two old friends of mine. We get along well enough so we should do fine."
[18:11] <Dark> "Well best of luck to you then" I tilt my hat "I look forward to meeting you on the feild of battle as it were"
[18:14] <@Kite> "As do I. I expect to see you at the finals." He says with a smile.
[18:15] <Dark> "Its a date"
[18:17] <@Kite> "Yup." He says laughing before getting up. "Well I have things to do today... mostly work so see you later." He says before leaving.
[18:18] <Dark> "Laters!" I call after chuckling as I absentmindedly pat my deck where it lies in a blazer pocket "this will be fun"
[18:20] <@Kite> "What will be fun?" Yet another voice says. "I felt like something fun might be happening over here." Daniela says as she sits across from you were the other two guest sat. "You look happy."
[18:23] <Dark> "Ah, hello there" I smile "And not much happening I'm afread, jjust meeting some people whilst I wait for somthing myself. Just met someone else joining the coming torny. Nice guy"
[18:25] <@Kite> "I know I saw him leave the table." Daniela says with her characteristic tired laugh. "So are you excited about the tourney?"
[18:26] <Dark> "yup" I grin "I love a chance to test myself against diffrent types of duelists plus there is nothing like the exited atmosphere of such an event. Sound be losts of fun"
[18:29] <@Kite> "It should be, almost makes me want to join." She says laughing again.
[18:29] <Dark> "You dont duel?"
[18:30] <@Kite> "I deul sometimes but not often. I find watching them to be more fun most of the time." She says with a wave of her hand.
[18:31] <Dark> "Fair enough" I smile "You seem very perceptive on such things"
[18:32] <@Kite> "Everyone says that." She says laughing again. "I just give my opinion."
[18:34] <Dark> "Well whatever you do, your very good at it. Even when not there" I hold up my back to show the two plusies still dangling from it
[18:35] <@Kite> "I'm awesome like that." She says sticking her tounge out at you.
[18:40] <Dark> A give a large grin as i lean back "So what can I do you for? Need any help with anything? Cuase I have litterly nothing to do"
[18:42] <@Kite> "Neither do I, this is my day off." She says with a small smile before yawning. This is one of those days where everything just kind of seems unimportant, as if something awesome could have happened but didn't."
[18:43] <Dark> "Heh, i like that way of putting it"
[18:44] <@Kite> "Do you?" She says again before another yawn. "Maybe I should have just stayed in bed... my dream was getting good to."
[18:47] <Dark> "Welp dont let me stop you" I chuckle "I doubt theres anything of interest going to happen today...was thinking of having a nap myself"
[18:50] <@Kite> "Heh, then have fun Kyon." She says before leaving with another yawn.
[18:50] <Dark> "laters" I give a wave
[18:51] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 pm

[16:28] <@Kite> As the ending of the battle between the spirit and Nagi appears a monster appears before Nagi. Who is this mysterious monster and what can he do? Find out now on Yu-gi-oh... OV!!!
[16:28] * Kite inserts theme music here... we need theme music...
[16:30] <@Kite> "How's it going kid?" The figure known as Izanagi says tto Nagi as the rest of the cards on the field fade away and the bright light finally recides.
[16:30] I raise an eyebrow from where I am watching in hiding, keeping quite as i grin slightly
[16:31] "Uh... well, learning life lessons, dueling, more or less not too bad I guess..." I reply in surprise.
[16:32] <@Kite> "That's nice to hear. It's always good to learn lessons otherwise there would be a lot less purpose in living." He says to you.
[16:37] I stare at Izanagi, still kinda astonished at the fact the conversation's actually happening." So.... did I pass out or something?"
[16:38] <@Kite> "Well I am standing here in front of you... talking to you... hearing you... so yeah I definetely think you passed." He says back to you.
[16:42] <@Kite> "There you go again not paying attention to what other people are saying. He asked if he passed out not passed the test... honey." A new voice says a bit sarcastically at the end.
[16:42] <@Kite> As everyone turns to the new voice Nagi instantly remembers who that is, it being Izanami.
[16:43] I smile slightly from where I sit, watching Nagi's reaction with amusement
[16:44] <@Kite> "Oh look who it is, how are the zombies treating you?" Izanagi says back to her with a laugh. However she responds without missing a beat.
[16:45] <@Kite> "Oh much better than you ever did." She says with a coy smile making him groan.
[16:47] "...." I look from Izanami to Izanagi and back, completely amazed at the appearance of Izanagi, the following appearance of Izanami, and what is developing into a strange sort of arguement.
[16:48] <@Kite> The two of them quickly start staring each other down before their arguement quickly changes into name calling. The spirit that Nagi was deuling sighing as many an inappropriate world is said.
[16:51] <@Kite> Finally the spirit gets annoyed before pointing at Izanami. She lets out an eep as she begins to fade away. She turns her head with a pout as she fades away and Izanagi laughes.
[16:56] <@Kite> "I hate when they start arguing..." The spirit says as she finally disappears while Izanagi dances?
[16:56] "... I'm not sure what just happened... and I'm not sure I wan't to know right now...."
[16:57] <@Kite> "Ignore her she can be a bit prudish at times." He says with a wave of his hand. "But still congrats on passing your test, they can be kind of hard sometimes."
[17:00] I look at Izanagi a bit oddly, before quickly shaking off the look," Uh, thanks..."
[17:01] <@Kite> "So now that I got to know you and your test is done we are now partners." He says with a smile. "So is there something you'd like to know?"
[17:02] I stare at him for a moment," ...your not going to ask me to lend you money, right?"
[17:03] <@Kite> "Now what do I look like? If I wanted money I'd use my contacts not my newly found partner." He says with another wave of his hand. "so anything else you want to ask?"
[17:08] I stare at him for another moment," ... do you know someone called the Toad Sage?"
[17:08] <@Kite> "Yes i do... why did you ask that?" He says raising an eyebrow.
[17:14] "... no reason..." I reply," I don't think I have any other questions right now unless you snore really badly, in which case we'll have to figure something out."
[17:16] <@Kite> "Heh, this kid is simple. i like that. The last kid who summoned me asked me for money... can you believe that? 'Hey guy I just met give me moneY!'" He says rolling his eyes. "Well if that's all then I got to go before she finds out how to come back."
[17:16] <@Kite> With that Izanagi fades away along with the spirit from before leaving you relatively alone.
[17:17] "Hmmm, looks like I'm relatively alone now, considering the vast amount of roaches and rats that must inhabit this place..."
[17:19] <@Kite> You look down at you deck looking at the Izanagi card that you just put there. You for some reason have the urge now to go to the underground.
[17:20] "Actually, I could go for a bite to eat, but the underground sounds good too."
[17:21] "Food is good!" i call out as my head sticks up into sight. Slowly clapping, I stand up "Well done by the way"
[17:24] I jump a bit before turning to Kyon," Dude, when did you get here?"
[17:25] "The Shadows" I chuckle "I is always watching"
[17:26] " Wow, is it already 'The Shadows'?", I say pulling out a pocketwatch," Food can wait, we should get to the underground before the wierd guys start coming out!"
[17:27] "Huh?" I blink "That wasnt what I...what? I'm hungry..."
[17:30] <@Kite> The two of you quickly head to the underground since there is plenty of time and food can be found there for relatively cheap.
[17:30] "So how did you find that...trail?" I ask as we go
[17:30] <@Kite> The two of you find yourselves at the cafe again with cheeseburgers in hand.
[17:31] "Well, I met this Apache medicine man and he taught me a bit about how to follow smoke signals."
[17:32] "...."
[17:33] "... unless you meant how I got where I was, that I found by following the pulses."
[17:34] "I'm going to pretend I understand that"
[17:34] I shrug," That's what I did."
[17:35] "Well how about the trial with the cards?" i sigh, rubbing my eyes "Thats what i was...oh forget it"
[17:36] <@Kite> "There you two are." You here Terrence say to you two as he sits down by you two.
[17:36] <@Kite> "I thought you two would be here earlier. Remember I was suppose to teach you guys something today?"
[17:37] "Hey boss guy" I nod, fighting the urge to bang my head on the table repeatedly "And sorry, I made a stop on the way and somthing came up whilst there"
[17:38] <@Kite> "Ah, well finish your meal and come with me." He says. "I have stuff to do soon and a certain miss is currently waiting on me."
[17:38] "Yer sure"
[17:38] "Alright then"
[17:40] Putting my bag onto my back, I stand and keep the burger to eat on the way rather than stuff down at once
[17:40] One huge chomp later and I finish my burger before standing.
[17:41] <@Kite> He begins to lead the two of you down the middle road down to stand seven. On your way you find to your dismay that stand six is still closed.
[17:43] <@Kite> As you reach stand seven you notice that no one is there much to Terrence's happiness.
[17:43] <@Kite> "Well time for me to teach you guys how deuling in the play works. Who wnats to be the first to go?" He says looking between the two of you.
[17:45] "Hmmmmm....." I think for a moment," I volunteer... Kyon to go first!"
[17:46] "Oh thats nice of you" I roll my eyes
[17:48] <@Kite> "Come on and put your deck on the table don't be shy." Terrense says while laughing.
[17:49] I walk over a do so, placing a new card on the far side of my feild from my deck as I do so "alright then"
[17:50] <@Kite> "Okay we start by both drawing five cards like a regular deul." He says drawing five cards as he says it.
[17:50] I draw five off my own
[17:51] <@Kite> "now this is the wierd part. You have to use those five cards to wear your opponent down. In the play you lose one time and you're down."
[17:51] "..." I show a flash of worry but nod
[17:53] <@Kite> "You lose as soon as you have no monster to defend yourself. There are no firsts or so. you just play your monster and cards and end your turn. As soon as we both end our set up our cards battle and the one who loses is kicked out of the play. So just an ounce of bad luck can kill you though there are ways to get extra lives so don't worry about that."
[17:54] <@Kite> "And here is another curveball. Every time you do win the crads you used go to the graveyard and stay there for the rest of the play. The cards you don't use go back to the deck which is then shuffled."
[17:55] <@Kite> "so even when you do win you'll slowly run out of cards as the play goes on. you understand all of this you two?"
[17:55] I nod in response.
[17:55] "Not in the slightest" I smile brightly "But go on"
[17:57] <@Kite> "Okay now here is the deal, monster effects can be used before the actuall battle begins and so can spell cards. So use your strategy wisely. As long as you don't get hit you can keep fighting so don't count out and defensive trap cards. Of course saying all of this probably confuses you so let's have an example."
[17:58] "Ok..." I mutter
[17:58] <@Kite> "I'll put up a psychic commander and set a card." He says placing the two cards on the table.
[18:01] <@Kite> "Now don't be shy. If it makes you feel better this is only the first part." He says watching you stand there.
[18:02] "Ok.." I mutter as I look at my hand "I set a monster, a face down and activate the spell card 'Scroll of Bewitchment" on you Psychic Commander making him into a water atribute monster..."
[18:05] <@Kite> "So that's your set up? Well this will be fun. So the battle starts and I naively attack your eria the water charmer." He says already knowing your plan.
[18:06] <@Kite> "Now I'll use my monsters effect to pay off life points to low your monsters attack and defense by 500 so I can destroy it."
[18:08] I simply nod
[18:08] <@Kite> "You're probably wondering how can you pay life points when you lose if you take damage, the keyword is damage. As long as you don't hurt me I'm fine. Now that you have no monsters I'm free to finish this up with an attack unless you have a blocking card."
[18:08] I shake my head "Not on feild..."
[18:09] <@Kite> "Ah then that would mean you lose then." He says. "But do you get the rules to this part?"
[18:10] "i think so..." I frown "Perfer a good old fasioned duel though..."
[18:10] <@Kite> "The play is all about telling a story. However if we did full on deuls could we get it done in one night?"
[18:11] "True" I nod
[18:12] <@Kite> "So let's try again. Shuffle unused cards back into your deck and place the used cards into the grave. Draw five cards and let's try again."
[18:13] I do so
[18:15] <@Kite> "I'll summon psychic snail and set a card." He says simply.
[18:15] "I will set 2 cards, summon Royal Magical Library and equip it with Hear of Clear Water"
[18:15] <@Kite> "Will that end it for you?"
[18:17] "Set up done" I nod
[18:18] <@Kite> "Okay, now you have no way to hurt me and since hurting myself won't kill me... I'll attack your library and activate my trap." He says flipping over a psychics reactor.
[18:26] "Well hold on. i was going to activate a quick play before that..."
[18:27] <@Kite> "Oh... why didn't you do that during set up then?" He asks curiously.
[18:27] "You can do that? But I was just putting down the cards so they would be ready for the start of the game"
[18:28] <@Kite> "No, you can activate spells during set up. I said that before remember Kyon? do we have to have a flashback already?" He says jokingly.
[18:29] i give him a sour look "You any idea how long it took my to work out dueling? Longer than I've been playing cause I still dont. I thought that it was just setting the cards on the field to be ready, not starting"
[18:32] <@Kite> "Ah sorry about that. I'll try to explain it better then. During set up is when you activate monster effects if possible as well as spell cards. It's also when you summon monsters. During the set up phase anything goes because there are no turns. So it kind of turns into a mad scramble to get things done first."
[18:33] I sigh but nod "whatever...go on"
[18:35] <@Kite> Terrence sighs. "Let's just start this round over. Shuffle cards into your deck and draw five new ones." He says as he does so.
[18:36] <@Kite> "I'll set a monster and a card."
[18:36] "I can only summon a monster"
[18:36] "Which I will have attack"
[18:38] <@Kite> "Then that is all you can do it seems. While atatcking I'll flip up my mind protector which gets me to the next part. If a turn becomes a standstill and neither can get to the other or a defensive card is used... that's it for the round. You shuffle the unsed cards back and try again."
[18:42] <@Kite> As he says that he does so and draws five cards. "I'll summon psychic human borg and banish my monsters to make him 2500. Then I'll set a card."
[18:42] "I summon a monster and set two cards then play Double Cyclone to destoy your face down and one of my own"
[18:43] "I then end my set up"
[18:43] <@Kite> "Now my human borg attacks your charmer can you stop it?"
[18:43] <@Kite> Terrence says this patiently as if he's done this thousands of times before.
[18:44] "I chain with my trap card Spiritual Wind Art!"
[18:44] "This sends you monster to the bottom of your deck and ends the round in a draw"
[18:45] <@Kite> "Nice job." He says smiling. "Ending a turn in a draw is much better than losing."
[18:46] "Am I right in saying life points mean nothing in this?"
[18:46] <@Kite> "Now this time I'll summon destructotron and set a card. Also yes life points mean nothing as long as you can protect yourself."
[18:47] "In that case I can not really do much save set a monster and a card"
[18:47] <@Kite> "And now I'll activate my effect to destroy that card."
[18:48] "You destroyed a life point gainer" I smile "Good job"
[18:48] <@Kite> "Heh, I wish you could gain life points, then I could use my psychic sword card." He says laughing.
[18:49] <@Kite> "So is your set up done?"
[18:49] "True" I grin "And yes. I think you have this round anyway"
[18:50] <@Kite> "Monster lacks defense points?"
[18:51] "yup. My deck isnt built for this sort of thing...it relies on waiting till later game when I have cards in the right place. Stand alone like this hurts"
[18:51] <@Kite> "Well my deck doesn't work well for this either since lifepoint manipulation is how my deck gets it's power." He says laughing.
[18:52] I flip over Dharc and show the two other charmer cards in my hand with a grin "YOur activateing effs for free"
[18:53] <@Kite> "That is true no worrying about that at least." He says before turnign to Nagi. "You want to try?"
[18:53] "mind If I have one more go? I want to try somthing"
[18:54] "acutally, scratch that" I stand up and shuffle my deck "Your go Nag my boy"
[18:55] <@Kite> "Okay, your turn Nagi. Let's see how you fair."
[18:55] "Alright then!" I say as I sit and set my deck down.
[18:56] I stand beside the table, arms crossed with a blank expression as i watch
[18:57] <@Kite> "Hm" Terrence says as he looks at his hand. "I'll just set this monster."
[18:57] "I'll also set a monster and one card face down." I reply as I do so.
[18:58] <@Kite> "Wait we're boh setting monsters?" He says with a laugh.
[18:58] "It looks like it" I say with a smile.
[18:59] <@Kite> "Well is your set up complete? Cause mine is."
[18:59] "Set up, Complete!"
[19:00] <@Kite> "Well I'll just flip my monster." He says flipping over a mind protector.
[19:00] <@Kite> "Can you destroy it and attack me somehow?"
[19:00] "Nope."
[19:01] <@Kite> "Then this turn is a draw. Let's try this again shall we?" Terrence says laughing.
[19:01] "Alright"
[19:02] <@Kite> "wow, I'm getting all my stalling cards. I'll just summon Krebons."
[19:03] "Then I'll summon Inaba White Rabbit."
[19:04] <@Kite> Terrence looks at the card then to Nagi before laughing. "Well that's one way to win."
[19:04] "My Set up is done."
[19:04] <@Kite> "And so is mine." He says still laughing.
[19:05] "Now White Rabbit Attack Directly!"
[19:06] "Age of the weaker monster" I chuckle
[19:06] <@Kite> "And that would be your win." He says before picking up his cards. "Well you guys get the idea of how it comes. However I suggest maybe practicing and changing your decks a bit if you have extra cards. The play will get crazy... it always does." He says before going off to leave.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session Over<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:58 pm

[16:37] <@Kite> It is the night of the play and everyone is crowding into the audiotorium. Thankfully you are not one of them having already gained your seats by coming early. Before you is the stage and the curtains are drawn.
[16:39] <@Kite> The lights around you all begins to dim as the curtains begin to part and talk everywhere begins to quiet.
[16:41] <@Kite> "Welcome everyone to our tenth biannual deulist play." The figure at the stage says both of you knowing it is Alex though for some reason he doesn't quite look the same to you and almost looks familiar in a strange way.
[16:45] <@Kite> "Now for those that are familiar to the play I'm sorry to say we are having a rule change. However there are no worries for it will be simple. Everyone will simply start with 3000 life points and seven cards. Everytime you defeat an enemy you get to draw a card. Does that sound fair?" He says to the crowd.
[16:54] <Kite> The crowd begins to answer in comfirmation causing him to smile. "Good then let the play begin." He says before walking behind the curtains which open all the way up just as he leaves.
[16:56] <@Dark> I raise an eyebrown, folding my arms and crossing my legs as I lean back in my chair in silence
[16:58] <Kite> 'Long a go a great war was fought across the langs between two kingdoms. The deul was between the two kingdoms one of joy and one of hate. The two fought fiercely day after day before with one final attack the kingdom of sorrows began to fall.'
[16:59] <Kite> As this is being sad by a vocie you can not see the armies begin to fighton the stage coming to life suddenly even though there seems to be no sign of actors on the stage.
[17:01] <Kite> 'However the battle did not come cheaply and th king soon after died. However he left a promise that the heir to his kingdom would come when the shadows rose again. Today whispers are being told of monsters rising again and soon a fight for the titleship of king started.'
[17:01] <Kite> 'Who among you will be the one who gains it all. This chapter of the story is just about to begin.'
[17:03] <Kite> Just as the words stop being read a loud explosion can be heard behind you all as the ordinary walls around you turn into those of a castle. A legend of monsters pour into the place as a whole is produced from the explosion. People begin to get up in panic and run though before anyone is attacked three knights appear before the monsters.
[17:06] <Kite> "Run now before the monsters get here." The leader of the three says his men turn to fight the monsters. However it is easy to see that they are fighting a losing battle.
[17:07] <Kite> One of the knights is quickly swarmed by goblins who begin to smash away at him as he points you towards where the stage use to be though now there is a door.
[17:07] <Kite> "Come on guys time to run." Terrence says as he begins to run towards the door like everyone else.
[17:08] <@Dark> "Nice budget" I shout as I jog after him "Dont even need to get 3d glasses"
[17:08] <dusk> "Very nice" I reply as I follow quickly.
[17:11] <Kite> As you run through the door which has been opened numerous times already you come into a room which seems to be partly destroyed. Three paths split from the room though you have the feeling you have to go fats before the monsters catch up to you all. However you have no clue which path is the correct one.
[17:14] <@Dark> "Well that was fun!" i cheer with a grin "Now..which door to go with"
[17:16] <Kite> A quick turn around shows that only the leader of the knights still stands though he is doing a wonderful job of buying time. Five goblins rush against him just for them to be cut down easily. However it is to no avail because for everyone he slays two more take their place. "Hurry!" He shouts to you all and the few who are still deciding as the monsters slowly begin to overwhelm him.
[17:17] <Kite> "We should go the right way. That way never fails." A random person says to you all him being one of the people who joined your group.
[17:18] <dusk> "Right, we should go left then..."
[17:18] <@Dark> "Naw, left is the best in dungeons I've been told"
[17:21] <Kite> "Left it is then!" Terrence says as he begins to run down the path and everyone follows. One look back at the knight shows him still fighting and your eyes widen slightly as you recognize who it is before he is out of sight.
[17:23] <dusk> "Whoa..." I say before running after Terrence.
[17:23] <@Dark> Kyon says nothing as he looks back and keeps running
[17:27] <Kite> As you run down the hallway you all come to a wide room. A barrier is before all of you that seems to be unpassable unless you are all wearing special outfits it seems. Around you all there are dozens of them all in different styles.
[17:29] <Kite> "Why are there no changing rooms?" The one girl in your party says with slight indignity not wanting to change in front of all of you.
[17:32] <Kite> "No one wants to look at you flat chest." The other tag along says much to her annoyance.
[17:32] <@Dark> "Aww come on, we aint gonna look" Kyon gives a chuckle as he walks over and begins to rummaging through the clothes before hearing the other one and adding "And after seeing some of the anime's I have...thats no bad thing to have"
[17:36] <Kite> Eventually everyone has an outfit everyone getting changed except the female who gets changed out in the hallway. She eventually comes back in a thief's outfit consisting of short black pants and a white shirt witha vest over it. A belt with a holster is over her waste though instead of a gun it contains her deck.
[17:37] <Kite> Terrence when done seems to be wearing a sort of mage like robe though it is slight in the front where he is wearing a warrior's clothes underneath.
[17:38] <Kite> The other guy simply put on a scarf. "I'm not wearing a stupid outfit." He says simply.
[17:39] <Kite> Kyon is wearing a wizards robes with black squire pants underneath. A wizard hat is on your head isntead of your normal one. How some reason your robe seems to float behind you even though no air is blowing.
[17:40] <dusk> ".... How are you doing that?"
[17:41] <Kite> Nagi wears the outfit of a warrior though taking a simple chain mail shirt and armor jerkins instead of the whole armor. However around him floats two mysterious orbs that pulse slightly.
[17:41] <@Dark> "I..dunno..." I mutter before giving a big grin and slipping into an attempt at a fantasy style accent "Behold the power of Kyon, the great mage of randomness! Tremble at his might and faceplam inducing jokes!"
[17:41] <Kite> "Every one set?" Terrence asks as he sees everyone dressed but wants to make sure.
[17:42] <dusk> "Pretty much."
[17:42] <Kite> Behind Terrence the male tag along does in fact facepalm before signalling that he is ready to go.
[17:42] <@Dark> "My power holds true!" I point at the male tag along before grinning "And I am ready to march with thee into the maw of the unknown dungeon!"
[17:42] <Kite> "Ready when you are." The female says with a grin that somehow makes the money in your pocket feel unsafe.
[17:47] <dusk> "Perhaps before we move on we should introduce ourselves, to make it that much more dramatic should we lose or get in some kind of situation or something...."
[17:47] <@Dark> "So, before i march into battle I would know my party" I smile before dropping the silly accent "I'm kyon, pleased to mee all those here I havent before"
[17:48] <dusk> "...." I stare at Kyon for a moment or two before shaking it off," The name's Nagi, it's a pleasure."
[17:49] <Kite> "My name is Meanae." The girl says with anothe smile.
[17:49] <Kite> "My name is Terrence." Your group leader says though he seems to be getting a bit worried about if the mosnters are coming soon.
[17:50] <Kite> "The name is Clark." He says brishing away some of his blonde hair. "Can we leave now? I'd like to at least have a chance to win this."
[17:51] <dusk> "Then let's go!"
[17:52] <Kite> With short introductions done all of you walk through the barrier though it seems to only let Clark by reluctantly.
[17:52] <@Dark> "Hark! We march to glory! All for one and one for all!"
[17:53] <Kite> "And for the money!" Meanae says cheerfully along with you.
[17:53] <@Dark> "That too!"
[17:53] <dusk> "Eh, why not?"
[17:54] <Kite> "What about the prize at the end?" Terence asks with a grin.
[17:55] <@Dark> "Money, treasure, glory, women, beer, all da things that go with being heroes!"
[17:55] <Kite> "Hey, I'm too young to drink... and why can't there be men?" Meanae says with a fake pout while Clark rolls his eyes.
[17:56] <@Dark> "Then there shall be men! And soft drinks too!"
[17:57] <Kite> "Seeing as I'm probably going to be the one who takes up the job of common sens in the group... I think I should tell everyone that goblins are quickly catching up from behind us." Clark says rather matter of factly.
[17:58] <@Dark> "huh?" I spin around "Where?"
[18:00] <Kite> As you turn around you see a bunch of goblins rushing quickly to attack all of you much to everyone's dismay.
[18:00] <Kite> "I suggest running." Clark says as he begins to do just that.
[18:03] <Kite> As everyone begins to run Meanae trips over just as the monsters get close to her. She groans at the fall before quickly pulling out her deck. "Let's go then."
[18:04] <@Dark> I glance behind and mutter a curse "Man down!"
[18:05] <Kite> From the squad of goblins one jumps forward over his head reading an attack stat of 1800 with two orbs circling him.
[18:06] <Kite> "Watch out for those orbs. Those are the magic and traps it has." Terrence says.
[18:07] <@Dark> I nod slightly, eye narrow as they watch
[18:09] <Kite> "I can handle this." She says with a grin and drawing seven cards. "I'll summon Dark Scorpion- Gorg the Strong. Then I'll activate my spell rush recklessly to attack it." As she shouts this a big strong man comes out of the card. He looks down at the goblin who begins to back away before it is suddenly attacked and destroyed. As the goblins run she smiles before taking a voctory pose and drawing a card.
[18:09] <Kite> "See easy." She says with a grin.
[18:10] <@Dark> "Ha" I grin back "Very nice"
[18:12] <Kite> "Thank you kind wizard." She says with a smile as all of you begin to run again down the hallway you all are in.
[18:17] <Kite> As you run you all run into another set of goblins. Everyone backs up in time to avoid them except Clark. "Well fine." He says as he looks at the squad of armored Goblins. "I'll summon Alien Shock Trooper and set a card." He says causing the goblin squad to smile.
[18:20] <Kite> Quickly another group of goblins, this group whereing black, appear from no where around clark whose eyes widen in surprise as they all take a turn attacking him before jumping away as they get to the defensive. The maruading group of goblins smile before attacking the alien shook trouper. The alien goes down though not before exploding in a burst of power that kills the attacking goblins.
[18:22] <Kite> "That hurt..." Clark says as he struggles to get up. "I summon Alien Hunter. Kill those goblins." He says as the blue alien warrior does just that and soon there are no goblins though Clark is still wincing in pain.
[18:22] <Kite> "You okay?" Terrence says to the guy as Clark nods.
[18:22] <@Dark> "you alright mate!" i call over
[18:23] <Kite> "I'm fine, let's keep going." He says as he begins to run towards the end of the hallway everyone else running after him.
[18:27] <Kite> As all of you reach the end of the hallway the two fastest in the group are ambushed by more goblins the two fastest being Meanae and Clark.
[18:31] <Kite> Another group of Maruading goblins attacks though this time running for Meanae. She smiles as she switches Gorg to defense mode and activating earth quake to switch the goblin to defense and gorg to attack. "Crush him!" She says with a grin before Gorg easily fells the goblinso n her side just leaving Clark's.
[18:33] <Kite> As you tuurn to Clark's battle you are happy to see that Clark had no troubles either simply destroying the goblins with his Alien Hunter.
[18:34] <Kite> As the goblin threat is gone you all take a look around and see you are in a castle room of sorts where behind the throne there seems to be a room.
[18:37] <Kite> As you all reach the throne a goblin ambushes Clark picking him out as the weakest. The alone goblin smiles sinisterly as he holds a silver axe in hand.
[18:38] <@Dark> "They really seem to like you..."
[18:38] <Kite> Clark puts on a scowl as he turns his hunter to defense mode and sets another monster. "Joy..."
[18:40] <Kite> As Clark ends the turn a airplane flies up head before dropping off another goblin who atatcks the hunter while the loyal goblin attacks and destroys the facedown monster.
[18:40] <Kite> "This might be the end... I have nothing to destroy that thing with." He says pointing towards the goblin with the axe.
[18:41] <Kite> "I summon alien dog and set a card." He says as a wierd dog appears growling at the goblins. The goblins smile and atatck just for him to activate his trap card. The dog disappears along with the goblins with a strange faint mist as Clark smiles.
[18:42] <Kite> "I kind of forgot I had that card from my last victory. False alarm." He says as Meanae and Terrence let out a held breathe.
[18:44] <@Dark> I give a slight chuckle and shake my head "Thought we were finally rid of you there"
[18:45] <Kite> "Haha." He says sarcastically. "Now lets get in that door before more goblins attack."
[18:50] <Kite> As all of you walk through the door you see the way out of the castle. Everyone begins to run towards it Terrence being the fastest. However right as he walks through the door a barrier comes up behind him much to everyone's suprise.
[18:50] <Kite> "Everyone behind you!" Terrence shouts though his voice comes out muffled because of the barrier.
[18:51] <Kite> As everyone turns around multiple groups of goblins make their way towards all of you.
[18:54] <Kite> A group of maruading goblins begin to walk towards Nagi a single orb circling him though you can tell something is off.
[18:55] <dusk> "I set two cards and a monster in defense!"
[18:58] <Kite> The goblin smiles before a group of black clothed goblins fall from the sky around you. They are dash past you slicing away at you similar to how they did clark.
[18:58] <dusk> "I activate Cumpolsory Evacuation Device!"
[19:00] <Kite> Just as the group of goblins is about to hit you they are sit flying into the air and back out of sight much to the maruading goblin's annoyance. However they rush at your monster to attack it anyways.
[19:01] <Kite> With that the goblins begin to go on the defensive before the orb activates around them giving them the energy to stay in battle position.
[19:05] <dusk> "I summon Inaba White Rabbit!"
[19:07] <dusk> "Attack White Rabbit!"
[19:07] <Kite> The rabbit bounces and begins to pelt the goblins with carrots and other such things. They growl in annoyance though the rabbit retreats back to you before they can destroy it.
[19:09] <Kite> The goblins glare at you before the group of goblins from before come back down on you.
[19:09] <Kite> The black clothed goblins smile before dashing towards you.
[19:10] <dusk> "Draining Shield!"
[19:11] <Kite> Just as they are about to make coontact a shield of energy surrounds you taking energy from the goblins who hop back in annoyance. However as they lose energy the red orb around the maruading goblins gives them strength forcing them to keep fghting. And with that the maruading goblins swarm upon you.
[19:13] <Kite> However before the swarm of goblins can end dusk the rabbit appear again and in the most luck ever stabs each of them in the eye causing the goblins to fall dead and the black ops goblins to run away.
[19:16] <Kite> As Nagi finishes his foes turning towards Meanae shows her getting life points stolen from her while a group of goblins dance around. The goblins are quickly and effortlessly destroyed.
[19:22] <Kite> another set of maruading goblins run towards Kyon three blue spheres circling around it.
[19:25] <@Dark> "So you come for me then" I mutter
[19:27] <Kite> The group of goblins sneer at you and grunt.
[19:31] <@Dark> I nod as I play a pair of face downs and a def position monster
[19:33] <Kite> The maruading goblins smile before an airplane comes down the one in the airplane holding an axe. It laughes like a maniac before flying at you monster before throwing the axe at it.
[19:34] <@Dark> I grunt as the image of Dharc is destroyed and the remaining goblen strikes against me
[19:34] <@Dark> "heh"
[19:35] <Kite> As you take the damage the red orb around the goblin flashes taking away another 500 from you leaving you with 600.
[19:35] <Kite> However the maruading goblins soon tire and get into a defensive stance.
[19:37] <@Dark> "Well I'll admit that hurt ya little green gits" I grin "But if there is one thing you need to learn about us mages...its that the closer to death we are beaten...the stronger we get!"
[19:37] <@Dark> "I activate the spell card Dian Keto the Cure Master to get back some of my taken life"
[19:37] <Kite> "I thought that was the rule of anime characters." Meanae says.
[19:38] <@Dark> "Meh, I watch enough of the stuff to make the boundries blurr"
[19:39] <@Dark> "Next I summon to help me Aussa the Earth Charmer! Say hello!"
[19:39] <@Dark> "But whats a charmer without a little back up? So I cast the spell card Solidarity so she can gain from Dharc's sacrifice!"
[19:40] <@Dark> "And, lets give her even more of a boost by providing her with a little iconic support in the fourm of a Banner of courage!"
[19:41] <@Dark> Aussa: Atk 2850
[19:41] <Kite> As you play the card A brown haired female appears wearing the standard charmer oufit. Quickly following a magic stone appears. It sits there for a moment before it slowly begins to glow brighhter as arcane energy flows through her. Then as the last card is played her staff is replaced by a spear with a flag at the end.
[19:43] <@Dark> "Now Aussa! You know what to do!" I grin as I use my costume staff to aim towards the goblins leader "Show them the power of the charmers!"
[19:44] <Kite> The goblins raise their weapons weakly though the battle is an utter curbstomp as Aussa easily destroys the goblins.
[19:45] <Kite> The airplane goblin looks at you before flying away axe in hand.
[19:46] <@Dark> "Laters" I call as it flees before grinning back at Aussa "Well done"
[19:46] <Kite> She gives you a small bow.
[19:49] <Kite> As you turn to Clark he is back on the defense as another of his monsters is destroyed and another goblin hits him directly dropping him to 700 life. He quickly summons another alien hunter who destroys the leading goblin before falling to the ground.
[19:50] <Kite> As the rest of the goblins die or flee the barrier goes down allowing everyone to leave.
[19:50] <@Dark> "A fine hit" I nod as I walk up to him
[19:51] <Kite> "Thanks." He says as hiis alien hunter turns into an orb that begins to circle him.
[19:52] <Kite> "Is it over?" Meanae asks just for a voice to begin to speak.
[19:52] <@Dark> I grin as I turn around to check the rest of the party, pausing for a moment to poke at the orbs orbiting my own head "Yer...I think we pushed them back for a bit at least"
[19:53] <Kite> 'Another group of heroes has escaped the castle that is geing over ran by goblins. What other dangers will they face? Can they survive? The sun sets on the first act of the play.'
[19:54] <Kite> >>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:26 am

[00:11] <Kite> But before the attacks collide with Nagi time seems to slow before the attacks stands still in time along with the monsters that attacked.
[00:11] <Dark> "..."
[00:13] <[1]Kite> "kyon..." A voice syas softly from the air around you.
[00:13] <Dark> "Errr yes?"
[00:15] <Kite> "You have interested me kyon... I want to have some fun with you..." The voice says after a pause.
[00:16] <Kite> "May I interest you in a deul..." It says somewhat relunctanntly.
[00:16] <Dark> "Whow hey now" I hold up my hands as i take a step in the direction which i hope to be away whilst for some reason still trying to make a joke "At least take me to dinner first"
[00:17] <Kite> "...what did you think I meant?" The voice asks curiously.
[00:18] <Dark> "Err..." I pause "Mind if we start this talk over? I say strange things when I'm startled"
[00:19] <Kite> "sure."
[00:20] <Dark> "THanky" I clear my throat and pause for a second "Right you seem to know my name but...you are?"
[00:20] <Kite> "I am a spirit of the wind... stuck without a home..."
[00:22] <Dark> "The...wind? Ok..."
[00:23] <Kite> "Yes... a homeless spirit without a shape... without a name... but enough on that... shall we have our deul?"
[00:24] <Dark> "Err sure" I say, clearly not sure what to make of the sudden situation "Can you duel though? What with the...lack of a body and that"
[00:24] <Kite> "...may I burrow a body... I know it seems rude to some to do so without asking..."
[00:25] <Dark> "Errr...so long as you return it I suppose..."
[00:27] <Kite> "thank you." The voice says happily before it flies into the form of wynn. The virtual body shakes before it takes a breathe and turns back to you. "I am ready now." It says as a deul disk appears over it's arm.
[00:27] <Dark> I simply stare in utter shock/confusion/wonder etc
[00:29] <Kite> "do you dislike me borrowing this form?" The spirit says even using the voice you imagine for wynn to have.
[00:30] <Dark> "No not at all!" I shout before shaking my head and rubbing my eyes "Just think I'm going crazy is all. I mean, first cards start talking to me, then the wind starts talking and now the wind it taking the form of my best card and...why do I get the feeling I'm being poked?"
[00:32] <Kite> "then shall we deul?" The spirt says as the deul disk engages and a deck appears in the deul disk.
[00:34] <Dark> "Sure then. This should be interesting to say the least" I reactivate my own duel disk
[00:35] <Kite> "may I have the first move?"
[00:35] <Dark> "Sure, be my guest" I tilt my hat out of habit
[00:38] <Kite> "I'll begin then... I'll summon the familiar possessed wynn in attack mode and set a card... you may go." she says as a face down card appears along with a mirror image of wynn. "You don't mind me borrowing your monster...right?" she says afterwards.
[00:39] <Dark> "So long as you look after her...errr yourself...her..God dang it" I shake my head again before drawing
[00:41] <Dark> "Well first I actiavte the feild spell Yami!" I call as I place a card into the feild slot of my duel disk
[00:42] <Dark> A dark field of shadow of purple lightly spreads across the area, fusing the powers of the spellcasters
[00:43] <Dark> "But you know what? This feels like a bit of a downer and its not going to do much if we both have a spellcaster so I play the spellcard 'Double Cyclone'. This destroyes both Yami and your facedown card"
[00:43] <Dark> With a flash of yellow and purple, two tornadoes desend upon both cards
[00:44] <Kite> The spirit frowns as the card is destroyed it being revealed to be the spiritual wind art.
[00:44] <Dark> I smirk slightly as I recognise the card "A fine art"
[00:45] <Kite> "I like it..."
[00:46] <Dark> "Well then, I place down a face down and summon a Charmer of my own. Shes a freind of Wynns, come on out Eria the Water Charmer...Familier-Possed form"
[00:46] <Kite> "hello Eria." The spirit says seeing the card.
[00:47] <Dark> In a flash of light, the blue haired Eria appears before me and Kyon grins as he always does when summoing a Charmer
[00:49] <Dark> "But I've as I've told people before I'm never one to leave my gals unsupported so I equip her with the spell card 'One-Shot Wand'. A fine tool for any spellcaster"
[00:52] <Dark> Though the staff does not replace Eria's iconic staff, the spell card does make it glow much brighter
[00:53] <Dark> "Now Eria, go and show the wind how the water flows!"
[00:55] <Kite> The wind charmer tries to block with her staff just for it to shatter as Eria's staff connects with it. However instead of attacking wynn the water charmer simply choices to tap the wind mage on the head dispelling her.
[00:55] <Dark> "Heh, I like it" I grin at her
[00:57] <Dark> "With that I end my turn" I then smile back towards the Wind Spirit Wynn
[00:57] <Kite> The wind spirit nods in agreement even as her life points drop to 7200. "my draw." she says before drawing a card.
[01:00] <Kite> "i'll start by discarding harpie queen. by discarding her I may add one Hapie's Hunting Ground to my hand which I will now play."
[01:00] <Kite> As she plays the card shadows appear over the ground and you hear a sharp cry above. As you look up multiple bird like forms are above you circling the field.
[01:01] <Dark> "ooook"
[01:01] <Kite> "now I'll summon Harpie Lady One. Since she was summoned successfully I can destroy your one shot wand." The spirit says with a smile.
[01:02] <Dark> "Hold it!" I call out
[01:02] <Dark> "I activate my face down, Trap Hole!"
[01:03] <Kite> As the card is activated the harpie somehow falls down a ditch that suddenly appears just for the wand in Eria's hand to be destroyed anyways.
[01:03] <Dark> "Like I said" I shrug with a grin "Never unsupported"
[01:05] <Kite> "i must end my turn then." The spirit says.
[01:06] <Dark> "I draw then" I nod before nodding and calling out "I summon the Elemental Charmer of Fire-Hitta. Again, with her familier"
[01:06] <Dark> Standing beside Eria with a grin, the red headed girl appears weidling a staff tipped with fire
[01:08] <Kite> "hello Hiita." The wind spirit says curtiously.
[01:09] <Dark> "Now, both of you go and strike true!" I grin, seeming to be enjoying myself now
[01:11] <Kite> The two mages nod before Hiita puts down her staff. The two spellcasters then lock to hands together before pointing their other hands at the spirit. The two nod in unison before they both shoot out a blast of their elemental might. The two attacks combine midflight creating an explosive blast of steam that schorches the deul spirit.
[01:11] <Kite> "hot hot hot." The spirit shouts running around frantically before pouting.
[01:12] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[01:12] <Dark> "ok that was new. And awsome!" Kyon punches the air as he laughs before pausing and pushing his hat back into place "Eerr sorry about that. Your move" He nods before muttering a quick "Nice one girls"
[01:14] <[1]Kite> The two charmers smile back at you as the spirit draws her card. "I'll start by special summoning Silpheed." she say. "By banishing my harpie queen I may special summon this monster." She says as a gust of wind blows through as a mage lie monster seems to materialize in thin air.
[01:14] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[01:14] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[01:17] <Kite> "next I'll play the card blustering winds to boost his attack and defense by 1000!" she says excitedly as the simple gust of wind kicks up. "Now Silpheed attack Hiita."
[01:19] <Kite> The fairy mage nods before he almost seems to teleport in front of Hiita. A giant storm of wind surrounds him as thigns get picked up around him. However just as he's about to attack he pokes Hiita on the forehead causing her to fall down and get dispersed.
[01:20] <Dark> "...." Kyon shows a look of sorrow as she falls before looking back up towards the now powerful monster
[01:21] <Kite> "i'll set one card and end my turn." The wind spirit says.
[01:22] <Dark> "I draw" I nod before doing just that and nodding "I activate the spellcard Fissure!"
[01:24] <Dark> With a large cracking sound, a hole opens up beneath Silpheed
[01:24] <Kite> The spirit frowns as the cards is activated. "i activate the spiritual wind art miyabi in response. so now both of us lose our monsters."
[01:24] <Dark> "Tch..." I grunt "Very well then, sorry Eria"
[01:25] <Kite> The mage lets lose a gust of wind blowing
[01:25] <Kite> Eria into the horizon before he disappears.
[01:26] <Dark> "Then it seems I must end my turn..." I nod simply
[01:28] <Kite> "then it is my turn." The spirit says while drawing a card. "I'll summon haarpie lady three!" She says as yet another harpy takes to the field. "now attack please." She says as the harpy descends towards Kyon.
[01:29] <Dark> I instinctly throw an arm infront of my face against the one coming monster
[01:30] <Kite> The monster twirls into the air right over your arm before smacking you across the back of the head with a wing.
[01:30] <Dark> "Oof" I stumble forwards a step or wo
[01:31] <Dark> two*
[01:32] <Kite> "with that I end my turn." She says smiling.
[01:32] <Dark> "Very well" I nod before drawing and smiling slightly "I summon to my feild Aussa the Earth Charmer!"
[01:33] <Dark> "Next I activate the spell card Solidarity, which I was keeping at the ready for the right time"
[01:34] <Dark> No sooner has the brunet girl appeard than that energy of the spellcard spread across her, increasing her attack power
[01:35] <Kite> "this is trouble."
[01:36] <Kite> "but never the less I must say hi because it's the polite thing to do." She says giving the brunette a bow.
[01:37] <Dark> "Now that introductions are done, go Aussa and remove that harpie!"
[01:40] <Kite> The earth mage nods before following the example so far in the deul by trying to poke the other monster out. However teh harpy acts relatively stubborn by flying around until Aussa finally gets the lucky poke that sends it away.
[01:41] <Kite> However as the harpie fades away aussa suddenly drops as black feathers begin to fall from the sky around her.
[01:41] <Dark> "Hmmm?"
[01:44] <Kite> "when harpie lady three is destroyed by battle the monster who destroyed it can no longer battle for two turns."
[01:45] <Dark> "Oh...crude" I mutter, casting a look towards Aussa "I end my turn..."
[01:47] <Kite> "then it is my turn." She says drawing a card. "i summon to the field harpies brother." she says as a male version of the previous harpy appears. "and now my turn ends." She says giggling.
[01:48] <Dark> "Harpies brother?" I grin as I draw "Well then alow me to welcome out my own male counterpart in the deck, come one out Dharc the Dark Charmer!"
[01:50] <Kite> "hello Dharc." She says giving him a bow as well.
[01:50] <Dark> Appearing by the feather pinned Aussa, Dharc bares a more serious face than any of the other charmers, but he still smiles and nods towards the Wynn Wind Spirit as he appears, the power of Solidarty gripping him too
[01:53] <Dark> "Now Dharc, show a little dark power if you will"
[01:55] <Dark> Nodding, Dharc rises his staff and a stream of black light rises towards the spirit. For a second it looks almost like a black snake before it simply flashes into a magical beam that picks up the harpi brother and deposites him outside of the dueling space
[01:58] <Kite> The wind spirit frowns as she drops to 550 life. "i'm almost beaten." She says giggling.
[01:59] <Dark> "Still enjoying yourself though?" I laugh back
[01:59] <Kite> "yes I am." She says with a smile. "is it my turn?"
[01:59] <Dark> "Aye go on then, lets see what you can do"
[02:04] <Kite> The wind spirit nods before drawing her card. "i summon to the field harpie girl in attack mode. then I'll set a card and end my turn." The wind spirit says.
[02:06] <Dark> "Well then" I smile as i draw "And here is the final of the group, welcome to the feild, Lyna the Light Charmer!"
[02:06] <Dark> Glowling slightly with white hair, Lyna smiles beside Dharc and Aussa
[02:08] <Kite> "hello Lyna." The spirit says with a bow giving her the same courtesy she gives everyone.
[02:09] <Dark> "And now, Lyna my dear" I smile brightly "Why dont you finish this duel of for us? Attack her Harpie Girl!"
[02:11] <Kite> Lyna nods before walking up to the harpie girl. she pokes the monster just for it to not dispel. She tries again a few times before pouts and turns to Dharc.
[02:12] *** [1]Kite (Kite@1E4CA6DF.950E2E0.7C8F6EBF.IP) joined
[02:12] <[1]Kite> Dharc then rolls his eyes before poking the harpie dispelling it and turning the spirit's life points to zero.
[02:13] <Dark> I give a big grin as the duel ends "I fine duel"
[02:14] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[02:14] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[02:15] <Kite> "it was fun." The spirit says with a smile as the shape of Wynn seems to begin to shiver a bit.
[02:17] <Dark> "Well, I'm glad" I hold out a hand to shake as I always try to do at the end of a fun duel "It was deffinitly, diffrent at times"
[02:18] <Kite> The spirit shakes you hand before the image of Wynn dispels.
[02:20] <Dark> "huh..." I mutter as it goes, flexing the hand she had shook
[02:21] <Kite> "good bye conjack." Thespirit says as you begin to feel it's presence leave.
[02:22] <Kite> kyon*
[02:24] <Dark> I laugh slightly as I look around "I get the feeling we will be meeting again very soon heh?"
[02:24] <Kite> "maybe." The spirit says before it's presense is no longer felt.
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:09 pm


[20:24] <@Kite> The five of you sit around a campfire. It appears to be night time in the play. The two of you finally stopped running from the goblins right before a forest where you guys set up camp. The footsteps that lead into the forest show that others have already passed this way and you guys (and gal) are behind.
[20:24] <@Kite> "So what's the plan?" Terrence asks looking at the rest of you.
[20:29] <dusk> "Well, we could all hang back and watch you fight..." Nagi says contemplativly.
[20:29] <Dark> "Do we have any intel on the next area?"
[20:30] <@Kite> "Not that I know of..." Terrence says. "Honestly I'm a bit clueless on what comes next."
[20:31] <Dark> "Going in blind then...hmmm"
[20:33] <@Kite> "Well I think we can do this... though I think Kyon should lead the way since he has the 2850 spellcaster ready to kill things." Clark says pushing up his glasses.
[20:34] <Dark> "Hey, Aussa is a line of defence" I point up towards the orb hovering beside me with a smirk "Your the guy who hasnt even battled once yet"
[20:35] <@Kite> "Dude did you hit your head? I have 700 left. Terrence is the one who hasn't fought yet." Clark says while facepalming.
[20:36] <dusk> "I'm still not sure how you managed that...." Nagi says looking at Terrence.
[20:37] <Dark> "I was talking to Terrance sorry just for some reason neglected to look at him..."
[20:37] <@Kite> "Cause I'm the seer." Terrence says to Nagi with a grin while Clark rolls his eyes.
[20:39] <dusk> "So then, Mr. Seer, where too next?"
[20:40] <@Kite> "My divine psyhic powers tell me that without a doubt we go through the forest now." He says finding this all to be quite hilarious.
[20:41] <Dark> "Not shit sherlock" i chuckle slighlty as I poke at one of the footprints "Hey how far ahead do you think this lot are?"
[20:42] *** dusk quit (Ping timeout)
[20:47] *** dusk (duskilyDra@E33D077F.F0A91EEF.63DC5462.IP) joined
[20:49] <dusk> Yes, yes I did.
[20:51] <@Kite> "Well what are we waiting for?" Meanae says getting up. "Let's go."
[20:52] <Dark> "Forth into the fray?"
[20:52] <dusk> "Advancing to adventure!"
[20:54] <@Kite> "Then let us get on with it..." Clark says getting up as everyone goes into the forest. As you enter it you can tell something isn't right. It seems to be eeriely quite and a dense fog floats about.
[20:54] <Dark> "Keep together and alert guys..." I mutter, clutching the staff that came with my outfit tight
[20:59] <@Kite> As you walk along the winding trail a hand reaches from the ground before grabbing Clark around the leg. He tries to pick it off and Meanae turns to help him as zombies begin to gather in from the trees.
[20:59] <Dark> "Zombies? Joy..."
[21:02] <dusk> "...... why'd it have to be zombies?"
[21:03] <@Kite> The zombie that grabbed Clark comes out of the ground as a giant mishappen ghoul. Around it's neck is a large black pendant just as it attacks Clark's Alien hunter the hunter goes down dropping Clark's life to 500.
[21:06] <Dark> Grunting a shout, a run over towards where Clark is being attacked and gesture towards the lights around my head
[21:07] <@Kite> The orbs materialize as Aussa appears the banner of corage in one hand and solidarity floating beside her. The zombie jums at Clark trying to attack just for Aussa to intervene.
[21:08] <@Kite> Behind you hear an explosion as Meanae is thrown back. "Guys be careful the pendant explodes when the monsterr dies." She says as hastily as she tries to get up.
[21:09] <Dark> "Now you tell me..." I grunt, before calling out "Protect the party! Come and give me a hand Hiita, charmer of fire!"
[21:12] <@Kite> The fire mage surges into life beside her earth partner. The two nnod to each other as they both attack the Gernia. It growls just as they bash its head into the ground. However right before they can get away the pendant glows before exploding.
[21:13] <@Kite> The explosion rockets back towards Kyon throwing him to the ground just as it did to Meanae.
[21:13] <Dark> "Son of..." I grunt
[21:14] <@Kite> "Thanks..." Clark says as he offers you a hand.
[21:16] <Dark> "We're in this one together" I simply nod as I accept the gesture "Now lets keep moving"
[21:17] <@Kite> As he helps you to your feet you hear Terrence call out, "Guys I know this is a friendship moment and everything but we should run... more zombies are coming."
[21:19] <Dark> "Running does indeed seem the correct response. Fly!"
[21:21] <@Kite> As everyone begins to run everyone hears a roar from above.
[21:21] <dusk> "What the..." Nagi says looking up while running.
[21:22] <Dark> Kyon dosent look up, focusing completly on running
[21:23] <@Kite> Above you Nagi sees a giant black dragon. The only reason it is even visible is because of the eerie ghostly blue glow it is letting off. Bright red eyes stare into your soul even though it isn't looking at you. The monster seems so wrong to look at that you force yourself to look away and continue running.
[21:25] <dusk> Nagi finds it easier to run faster now.
[21:25] <Dark> "Ok...run like hell!"
[21:27] <@Kite> As you all run another roar is heard this sounding like it is coming from a different beast. However your group seems to have no desire to look up. As you all run a blast of ghostly blue fire burns away the trees around the group and you hear the screams of other people in the forest.
[21:30] <Dark> "What in the frig is going on!?" I shout as I stumble, fist white from gripping my staff "This is getting ridiculous"
[21:31] <dusk> "WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE FRICKIN' ZOMBIES!!!" I shout
[21:31] <@Kite> "I don't know just run faster!!!" Terrence shouts as he begins to do just that.
[21:32] <@Kite> Another blast of energy flies over your head and everything becomes deathly cold for a moment.
[21:32] <@Kite> "Everyone calm down!" Meanane shouts as everyone panicks in their own way."Panicing won't save us!"
[21:33] <dusk> "Well it seems like a good idea at the time." Nagi replies calmly.
[21:34] <dusk> Nagi looks back up, hoping to see less zombie dragons.
[21:37] <@Kite> Unfortunately you do not see less zombie dragons. In fact you see another dragon like being standing high into the sky though this one actually looks nice to look at. It has a completely snow white body as it fires beams of ice at the zombie dragon who retailates besending more ghost fire at it. Unfortuantely the two of you seem to be in the middle ground of the battle.
[21:37] <dusk> "That is so metal...." Nagi says in awe.
[21:39] <Dark> "Any other time I would stay and watch till the bitter end but now is not the time to stop running!"
[21:44] <@Kite> As you all keep running a group of zombies run towards all of you Clark turns around this time prepared as Tereence stops running to stand by him. "Let's take these guys down." Terrence says with a grin, however the battle never happens.
[21:45] <@Kite> Just as Terrence begins to draw his card the dragon lands right before all of you and the world turns black around all of you as every part of your virtual body screams out.
[21:46] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Interlude<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[21:50] <@Kite> As all of you begin to finally wake up a lady stands above you treating your groups wounds. Even though it is a virtual play every part of you feels like it hurts.
[21:51] <Dark> "Any one catch the licene plate of whatever hit us?" I groan as I place a hand over my head
[21:52] <@Kite> "You're awake? The four of you have such great healing abilities... when you guys were brought here I thought it was over for you all." The lady says to all of you.
[21:53] <@Kite> "What do you mean four?" Meanae says as she sits up with a groan.
[21:53] <Dark> I simply groan
[21:53] <@Kite> "Where's Clark?" Terrence says says looking around counting everyone currently here.
[21:54] <Dark> "huh?" I blink as I look up "Clark?"
[21:54] <@Kite> "Do you mean the child with the glasses?" The lady asks all of you.
[21:59] <dusk> Nagi looks to the others," I guess so, did he have a scarf too?"
[22:00] <@Kite> "Yes he did." She says looking down. "He dragged all of you here by himself, I'm still not sure how he did it."
[22:01] <Dark> "He wah?" I finally look up "Where is he now?"
[22:02] <@Kite> "He's dead..." She says sadly.
[22:03] <Dark> "....wah?"
[22:03] <@Kite> "Can you all stand?" She askes as she begins to walk towards to the door leading out of the small room.
[22:04] <Dark> I slowly stand and shake my head, before reaching up to check for my deck
[22:04] <@Kite> Meanae gets up along with Terrence to see what she wants to show them decks in hand.
[22:05] <dusk> Nagi follows suit with the standing and the checking.
[22:06] <@Kite> She slowly leads you outside until you arrive at a small newly dug grave. "That's where I buried him..."
[22:07] <dusk> Nagi looks on sadly," Why do the snarky ones always die young?"
[22:09] <Dark> "We lose a member of the team in ths vally of war. We carry his will with us on our quest"
[22:11] <@Kite> "Oh yes, he told me to give these two you two when you guys woke up." She says before handing two gems to Kyon and one to Meanae.
[22:12] <Dark> I take it and hold it up to my eyes "When did he get these?"
[22:15] <@Kite> "He brought them with him along with you four."
[22:16] <dusk> "What happened to the dragons?"
[22:17] <Dark> I give an almost moarnful look at the cards before nodding at somthing and putting them back in place
[22:18] <@Kite> "The black dragon was defeated eventually though the white one fell with it..." She says looking back towards the trees. As you look you notice that every tree no longer has leaves and the fog from before seems thicker.
[22:20] <Dark> I take of my hat and place it against my chest in a sign of respect at the now wasteland
[22:21] <@Kite> "By any chance... are you all the group of heroes written about in the legends?"
[22:25] <@Kite> "Heroes of legend?" Meanae asks slighly confused.
[22:25] <Dark> I simply shake my head at the destruction again, not seeming to be listening as i replace my hat
[22:27] <@Kite> "Yes, my mom told me that when chaos abounds and everything is burned away a group of heroes would come and a new king would rise. And after that king rises everything would be righted again... are you people those heroes?" She askes in a somewhat naive voice.
[22:29] <@Kite> At the lack of response she hangs her head down sadly.
[22:30] <Dark> "Mabye" I finally say, tilting my head slightly "To be honest I was just trying to get us through that mess not save the world..."
[22:31] <@Kite> "Okay..." She says still sounding a bit dejected.
[22:32] <Dark> Fishing thought my pockets I pull out a my deck and begin to shif through it frowning for a moment before sighing and placing it back into my pocket "Say we were though. What woud our next path be?"
[22:35] <@Kite> "There's a passage around the back of my cottage. It's relatively free from monsters as well."
[22:36] <Dark> I nod with a smile and clear my throat before calling out with a more sure tone "Then our quest continues! Members of this team, we have seen many fall now and have even lost one of our own but we stand tall! Trust in your decks and let us advance into glory! Are you with me?"
[22:38] <@Kite> "Nah... I think I'll just stay here for a bit. You know take sometime to enjoy the forest... of course I'm in!!"
[22:39] <Dark> "Wonderful! And you Nagi?"
[22:40] <@Kite> "I'm in." Meanae says with a smile.
[23:01] <dusk> "Well, don't see why not. Let's go!"
[23:02] <Dark> "Then as we we go!"
[23:03] <@Kite> "Wait take these." The girl says handing all four of you a small potion. "I wish you all the best of luck."
[23:04] <dusk> "Thanks, I feel that we shall need all the luck we can get."
[23:05] <Dark> I give a bow and tilt of the hat "Thanky kindly
[23:06] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Twilightwings on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

We need the next session to start! xD
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 25
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum