Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-gi-oh OV!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yu-gi-oh OV! - Page 3 Empty Re: Yu-gi-oh OV!

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 pm

[21:15] <@Kite> "And introducing two members of the team that seeks to shatter all expectations and carve their names in the sky itself, Team Sky Breaker!" The announcer says as you both walk into the arena the cheering of the crowd as defeaning as ever. "And the other team that seeks to win this for the glory of their family... Team Pyrus!" The announcer once again shouts as two guys walk unto the stage, duel disk ready.
[21:17] <duskilyDrawn> "That's still a terrible name we got stuck with...."
[21:18] <@Kite> Somewhere you here Terrence laughing at you.
[21:18] <Dark> "Terrance picks strange things to take an interest in..."
[21:19] <duskilyDrawn> "Or just likes tormenting us...."
[21:21] <Dark> "Aye. Probilly"
[21:21] <@Kite> "Will the members of Team Sky Breaker please step up and get ready to duel." The announcer says while you two talk.
[21:22] <Dark> "Yall ready for this Nag?"
[21:23] <duskilyDrawn> Nagi steps up, duel disk ready," Let's rock this!"
[21:24] <Dark> "Sure thing" Kyon nods with a grin before placing his deck into his own duel disk and flicking it into activation
[21:25] <@Kite> "The coin cas been flipped and Team Sky Breaker gets the first move! As everyone knows in this duel both players will share their field and life points so both teams should play wisely."
[21:29] <Dark> "Well I guess I will start then" Kyon nods "I summon Defender the Magical Knight to my field!"
[21:29] <Dark> With a flash an armoured knight carrying a large sheild with a glowing orb in the centre appears
[21:30] <Dark> "I then set a face down and end my turn"
[21:32] <@Kite> "My turn then!" One of the duelists says. "I'll summon my Blazing Inpachi in attack mode!" As he says that a giant wooden spirit appears before suddenly catching on fire.
[21:33] <Dark> "I activate my trap hole!"
[21:34] <@Kite> The fire spirit lets out a roar before falling down the whole which is then set on fire. The guy frowns before setting one card and ending his turn.
[21:40] <duskilyDrawn> "Then I draw," Nagi says doing so," And I'll summon Yaksha!" he continues as a blue demonic looking warrior lands on the field with authority, causing a shockwave that knocks the facedown on the opponent's side back to his hand.
[21:43] <duskilyDrawn> "As Yaksha is summoned, I get to send back one spell or trap you control to your hand." Nagi explains as he pulls another few cards from his hand," I set two facedowns and play Spring of Rebirth." he continues as a large, holy looking stone shoots up ans a spring of water bubbles up around it.
[21:47] *** duskilyDrawn quit (Ping timeout)
[21:47] *** [2]duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@C5B61B6C.F0A91EEF.63DC5462.IP) joined
[21:52] *** [2]duskilyDrawn quit (Connection reset by peer)
[21:52] *** duskilyDrawn (duskilyDra@C5B61B6C.F0A91EEF.63DC5462.IP) joined
[21:54] <duskilyDrawn> "Now I'll end my turn and Yaksha returns to me, and due to my Spring I'm gifted 500 points of life." Nagi finishes as these events come to pass.
[21:55] <@Kite> Nagi/Kyon: 8500 Team Pyrus: 8000
[21:56] <@Kite> "my move then." The other brother says. "I set a monster and a facedown and end my turn." He says simply.
[21:58] <Dark> "I draw" kyon says as he does so "Then i summon Familier-Possessed Eria to my field"
[22:02] <Dark> As the blue haired charmer appears a flag of white and red forms behind her courtesy of Banner of Courage
[22:02] <Dark> "Now, Eria attacks you're facedown!"
[22:04] <@Kite> As Eria attacks the face down card reveals itself to be a lady in tribal colors. "Using my Assilant of flames effect I can discard three cards from my deck to deal 800 damage to you! Then I will activate my waboku to keep her from being defeated."
[22:06] *** Kite quit (Connection reset by peer)
[22:06] *** Kite (Kite@sux-C65DE4EA.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:06] <Dark> "Well" He gives a chuckle "Nice trick
[22:06] <Dark> "
[22:08] <Dark> "I place Defender into Defense mode and end my turn"
[22:11] <Kite> "My turn then. I will set two cards before summoning my Raging Flame Sprite! He says before a small fairy like child appears on his field.
[22:25] <Kite> "Now I will have it attack you two directly for 100!"

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:32 am

<@Kite> The food on the table is surprisingly good you note as you eat. The thing in front of you looks a bit like shepard pie... but it's not shepard pie which is slightly confusing. The other two people at the table are eating happily the man saving left after cooking to go work on something.
[17:18] <@Kite> Annoying you notice a small gold shard in front of your seat on the table as well as one beside you even though there aren't any around the other two diners.
[17:20] <Dark> "You use those shards to designate guests areas?" Kyon asks, nodding towards the shard
[17:21] <@Kite> "Nope." Mariah says after swallowing the food in her mouth. She then goes back to practically shoveling it into her mouth as her son laughs.
[17:21] <Dark> "What are they for then?"
[17:23] <@Kite> "Well obviously they are shards." Alex says as he eats his food as well.
[17:24] <Dark> Kyon gives a slight sigh as he eats another bite "Is it a family thing to not give clear replys?"
[17:26] <@Kite> "Maybe." Alex says with a smile as he continues to eat.
[17:27] <Dark> "Any reason?"
[17:28] <@Kite> "Well it's fun." Mariah says with a laugh before going back to eating.
[17:30] <Dark> "I see" Kyon looks back to the food and allowes himself a moments pause to eat in defeat
[17:32] <@Kite> "Aw don't look so down." Mariah teases as she is now done eating and getting seconds.
[17:33] <Dark> Kyon simply gives a low grunt as he eats, clearly thinking about somthing
[17:36] <@Kite> The food is slowly dwindling down as you finally finish your play. By this time Mariah has already had three plates though she looks like she is done eating. Alex is still eating his food.
[17:39] <Dark> Kyon has been silent since, watching them whilst seemingly still deep in thought
[17:40] <@Kite> "What are you thinking about?" Mariah says as she yawns,
[17:43] <Dark> "That someone seems to be messing with me. One moment I'm walking down a road with a freind, next somthing pulls me into a building. Now a guy in black somehow teleported me to a house I've never seen before and the people there are hiding things from me whilst offering dinner. Thank you for the food by the way. But what is going on here"
[17:45] <@Kite> Mariah looks at you calmly before smiling. "Thanks for the compliment. Though we aren't really hiding anything." She says with a smile and a wink. This probably is kind of confusing to you though it seems like she knows that.
[17:50] <Dark> Kyon leans backward for a second before looking back "Whats your opinon on Dueling?"
[17:51] <@Kite> "My, I never thought you'd ask." Mariah says with a clap and a smile. "It took you long enough." she says laughing.
[17:51] <Dark> Kyon simply raises an eyebrow
[17:53] <@Kite> "Well you're obviously a duelist." She says with a laugh.
[17:54] <Dark> "I am" Kyon nods, waiting for her to continue talking now she seems to be doing so
[17:54] <@Kite> "Well I quite like it. It's really fun." She says with a giggle.
[17:57] <Dark> "I've not seen you in the underground before"
[17:58] <@Kite> ""Oh really? You must be kind of new there. Ever been to the auditorium? It's where i like to stay,"
[17:59] <Dark> "I was there recently for a show"
[17:59] <Dark> "Well...not a show persay more an event"
[18:03] <@Kite> "Ah... well sorry for missing you there." She says with a laugh.
[18:05] <Dark> "ok then" Kyon goes back to topic "Priority question then if your good about dueling. Where is my deck?"
[18:07] <@Kite> "Well how should I know? It's not like I took it or anything."
[18:08] <Dark> "Well decks dont just explode in peoples hands without someone making it"
[18:09] <@Kite> "Now do I look like someone who would explode your deck?" Mariah says before giving a pouty look that looks like it has been well practiced. Many a man has probably fallen to it before.
[18:10] <Dark> Kyon sighs "Look. All I know is that my deck, which means a lot to me, simply exploded into light in my hand whilst I was stood outside your house. And naturally, I'm worried"
[18:12] <@Kite> "Well then you'll have to look for it. I'd help but this is something you have to find on your own." she says seemingly serious before she smiles again. Still there seems to be some weigth to her words.
[18:14] <Dark> "I've been looking though" Kyon says "Sorry to say but I've sort of searched every room you have on the bottom floor of the house and all I found were these gold shards" He pauses before adding as an afterthought "I was calling out though so wasnt just sneaking around your house..."
[18:16] <@Kite> Mariah smiles before giving a dismissive wave. "no worries. Besides you'll find it soon I'm sure."
[18:17] <Dark> Kyon simply gives a low chuckle as he pokes at the gold shard on the table
[18:18] <@Kite> Mariah gives anothe smile and a shrug as you point to the shard. "Now come on Alex bath time." she says before getting up to leave you alone though she gives a wink at you before leaving.
[18:19] <Dark> "Mind if I look around your house a bit more?" Kyon says, glancing back up briefly as she goes
[18:20] <@Kite> "Of course I don't mind." She says from down the hallway. "Good luck."
[18:21] <Dark> "Thanks" Kyon says back, though he still dosent move
[18:22] <@Kite> It is not quite around you though you can dimly hear the sound of water running.
[18:24] <Dark> For a moment he sits thinking, drumming his fingures onto the table before standing and looking around. As he goes to leave he gives a shrug before picking up the goldshard and placing it into his pocket before heading out
[18:26] <@Kite> You are now outside of the kitchen with one gold shard in pocket. Every thing around you seems just the tiniest bit brighter.
[18:27] <Dark> "Now..." Kyon looks left and right "which ways havent I tried?"
[18:28] <@Kite> The question is met with a nice visual image of the path that leads upstairs.
[18:32] <Dark> "....subtle"
[18:33] <Dark> He goes to stand at the bottom of the stairs
[18:34] <@Kite> The stairs as you get to them are still almost completely dark. Up there you can see something... lingering... waiting...
[18:36] <Dark> "Hello?"
[18:36] <@Kite> It doesn't answer
[18:36] <Dark> "I can see you there...whatever you are"
[18:39] <@Kite> It still doesn't answer though it does turn to walk farther into the darkness.
[18:39] <Dark> Kyon takes a step forward "I'm not going to hurt you"
[18:40] <@Kite> At the first step towards the stairs everything flickers for a second before the ever present singing seems to drop in tone just slightly.
[18:41] <Dark> Kyon pauses "The hell..."
[18:42] <@Kite> The singinng soon kicks back up to the regular tone still sounding bright and cheery.
[18:46] <@Kite> The figure can no longer be seen up there any longer though you can still feel it up there.
[18:47] <Dark> Slowly, he takes another step forwards
[18:47] <@Kite> The flicker happens again as the singing drops an octave.
[18:47] <@Kite> Before you are the actual stairs.
[18:49] <Dark> "Errr...hey Mariah?" He calls out "You up there?" he then adds to himself "And do you have a big dog..."
[18:50] <@Kite> There is no answer though you can hear the sound of water somewhere to the left and right.
[18:52] <Dark> Sighing he takes another step upward "Bet they can laugh it up later..."
[18:53] <@Kite> On the first step on the stairs the singing drops another octave before changing all together... it kind of sounds like a piano is playing.
[18:54] <Dark> "Hey dog...errr..." He takes the shard from his pocket "Dont suppose you know what this is do ya?"
[18:55] <@Kite> There is no answer
[18:59] <Dark> He looks at the shard with chuckle "Welp. I'm out of people to ask"
[18:59] <@Kite> The playing of the piano is your only response.
[19:03] <@Kite> with nothing left to do but continue up into the blackness or go back down you have yet to choose.
[19:03] <Dark> "Piano..." He looks up with a slight chuckle before humming a couple of tunes to himself
[19:05] <Dark> After a moment he takes another step forward
[19:06] <@Kite> Nothing really changes though the place remains quite dark... if only somehting could light the place up.
[19:08] <Dark> He pauses, fishing out his phone and turning on the touch function "Hello?"
[19:12] <@Kite> The light does a remarkable job of lighting up the play in front of you allowing you to see what is ahead quite well.
[19:14] <Dark> Kyon pauses, looking around for the dog
[19:14] <@Kite> There is no dog seeing as you have yet to go fully up the stairs.
[19:15] <Dark> Again he begins slowly walking upward, taking one step at a time.
[19:19] <@Kite> As you take steps the darkness seems to descend upon you only being bright where the light from the phone is shining.
[19:20] <Dark> He moves the light around rather swiftly as he takes another step forward
[19:20] <@Kite> The darkness descends ever more upon you as you walk up into it.
[19:22] <Dark> He takes another step forward, but moves a lot slower
[19:31] <@Kite> Each step brings the darkness down more and more.
[19:32] <Dark> He takes another two steps, holding the torch up so he can try and see any form of light switch or turned off lights ahead
[19:34] <@Kite> There seems to be no light switch as you are appear up there. There are only two more steps and the only sound iwth you is the sound of the song... nothing else...
[19:35] <Dark> "Here doggy..." He takes another step
[19:35] <@Kite> As you approach the top you can see nothing except for where the light is shining. Before you infront of a door stands a figure.
[19:36] <Dark> "Oh for gods..." Kyon holds the light up "Whats with standing there and not answering when I shout?"
[19:38] <@Kite> The figure turns around and walks through the door before closing it wordlessly.
[19:40] <Dark> "...ok now thats just being rude" Kyon gives an annoyed look
[19:41] <Dark> Standing back up and walking forward, he walks up to the door, using the light to watch the floor
[19:46] <@Kite> As you touch the door everything goes black as you are sent back.
[19:47] <Dark> "..."
[19:48] <@Kite> As you get up from where you went flying back you see that your phone has died leaving the place almost completely lightless. However something seems to be shining on the ground.
[19:49] <Dark> "Urgh..." He looks down
[19:50] <@Kite> Laying on the ground giving off a soft white light is the gold shard you pocketed earlier.
[19:51] <Dark> "What the..." he kneels in front of the shard and pokes it
[19:53] <@Kite> The shard rolls a bit though the light it gives off does not fade.
[19:53] <Dark> Slowly, Kyon picks it up and, as he has done before, holds it up to his eye to examine
[19:55] <@Kite> The shard is made of a simple piece of ragged gold though it almost looks like a puzzle piece... it is quite simple to look at.
[19:56] <Dark> "You're kidding me right?" He walks back to the door but dosent touch it, simply using the light to look at it
[19:57] <@Kite> The door seems to have the same rune like signs on it as the main door downstairs. You have no clue what it means but energy seems to hum from it.
[19:58] <Dark> He uses the light to look at the door knob
[19:58] <@Kite> The door nob is also covered in smaller runes.
[19:59] <Dark> "God I hate this house..." he finally sighs and looks around for any other doors
[20:01] <@Kite> The upstairs area seems to be somewhat of a lobby like place. While big it is quite...empty... it almost looks big enough to duel in though it has no other doors for use.
[20:05] <Dark> "I see" he clicks his tongue before turning back to the door "Ah what the hell" He reaches out to the door again
[20:05] <@Kite> As you touch the door you are sent back yet again the shard flying from your hands until it stops downstairs.
[20:07] <Dark> For some reason, Kyon bursts out laughing as he lies where he landed. Its not exactly an amused laugh, more a snapped for a second so venting some frustation laugh
[20:08] <Dark> Finally standing up, he dusts himself down and walks back down the stairs before picking the shard back up "well that was fun huh?"
[20:09] <@Kite> The shard seems to agree send it shines brighter for a brief second.
[20:10] <Dark> With a last chuckle he places it back into his currently vacant deck pocket before walking down the left path...guess I'm going back for those things..."
[20:19] <@Kite> As you go off collecting all the shards you found before the place around you lights up a bit more... though something is completely off. The smell of smoke is ever lingering... the walls are now dusty and ugly... no longer can you Mariah, her husband, or Alex...
[20:20] <@Kite> Pictures seem to be collected in soot and as you look at the main doors they are broke the runes dull and lifeless. Broken pots of flowers and destroyed desks lay scattered.
[20:21] <@Kite> The sing seems to drop another octave and have slowed down... as you collect your thirtenth shard...
[20:24] <@Kite> As you walk around the sound of static can be heard right at the back of your ears... what sounds like a silent scream appearing every ten minutes or so...
[20:26] <Dark> "Hello?" Kyon pauses, looking around for the scream and straining his ears to hear a direction
[20:27] <@Kite> It seems to come from the bathroom on the right hallway.
[20:29] <Dark> Kyon begins to walk that way, his pace a strange mixture of speed walking and cautious marching
[20:35] <@Kite> As you get the door is closed but splintered in many areas...
[20:36] <Dark> He reached up and pushes on the door
[20:37] <@Kite> As the door you briefly see an image sitting thhere alone before it disappears... the bathroom brown and stained with water pumping and no one to cut it off.
[20:39] <Dark> "...."
[20:41] <Dark> Slowly closing the door, Kyon is silent as he walks towards the stairs and looks up
[20:53] <@Kite> As you head up the stairs the place is no longer pitch black... infact you can actually see things now.
[20:54] <Dark> Pulling one of the shards from his pocket he holds it up again "What are you?"
[21:02] <@Kite> The shard doesn't really give an anser though it flashes a bit at the answer.
[21:03] <Dark> He frowns at it for a second before placeing it bck into his pocket and beginning to make his way slowly up the stairs once more
[21:04] <@Kite> As you head up the stairs you see nothing but the wide open area. However at another look at the door is seems to be glowing dimly now.
[21:07] <Dark> clicking his tounge with a mutter of "Take 2" he walks over to the door
[21:07] <@Kite> The door hums with power like before though it seems now the shards in your pocket are doing the same.
[21:09] <Dark> Taking one out he examines the shard again
[21:11] <@Kite> The shard is glowing a fair bit brighter than from when you first noticed it's glow from earlier.
[21:14] <Dark> Muttering somthing again, kyon tries the door again
[21:15] <@Kite> There is a bit of resistance from the door as it seems to try and push you away... however after a slightly struggle the door is forced open before blue light washes over you from the door the ruin of the house plan to see.
[21:16] <Dark> "..."
[21:17] <@Kite> You can now clearly see pictures that are torn and destroyed, books burnt on the ground. The stairs you walked on are a shambling mess just waiting for you to fall off of. Parts of the roof are missing and now laying on the ground... it seems as not only has this place now been abadonned but also purposely destroyed.
[21:18] <@Kite> The smell of smoke and dust along with the song playing forcefully in your mind only help you to feel slightly dizzy.
[21:18] <@Kite> And ever present is that sound of static in the back of your mind.
[21:20] <Dark> one hand in his pocket, Kyon walks forwards, looking around at the destruction "hello?"
[21:22] <@Kite> As you walk forward the figure in black from before is there. It looks around at the destruction before sighing and walking away. go farther. In the room are pictures hanging though it seems impossible what they are depicting.
[21:24] <Dark> Giving up on the calling out, Kyon followers after the man in black
[21:24] <@Kite> They all seem to depict various duels you have had over your time in the underground, memories flooding into your mind as you pass each one.
[21:25] <Dark> Pausing at the pictures he frowns "huh"
[21:26] <@Kite> Some happy, some bitter... it seems to be a montage of most of your previous duels... some seem to be missing however.
[21:27] <Dark> Looking over them, he tries to pin down the ones missing ones.
[21:27] <@Kite> As you think over it the figure in black disappears into a hallway straight ahead ignoring the other four paths in the room.
[21:30] <Dark> Without a word, Kyon follows him.
[21:31] <@Kite> As you begin to walk you see the other paths begin to shrink away.
[21:33] <Dark> glancing down them, he keeps following the man slowly
[21:34] <@Kite> Each one seems to lead into a door before you are soon at the hallways he walked down... it seems as it the room that it leads to is special seeing as how the house leads up to it.
[21:36] <Dark> Pausing outside the path, Kyon glances back in the direction the man had been going.
[21:39] <@Kite> The path seems to stretch on forever the longer you look at it... never coming to an end even though you can still see the door.
[21:55] <@Kite> The figure it black slowly walks though he seems to slump a little as he goes farther.
[21:57] <Dark> Sighing, Kyon jogs down one of the side paths out of curiosity.
[21:59] <@Kite> As you jog down one of the smaller paths you quicklly reach the door. The door is simple with no features to make it different.
[21:59] <Dark> Kyon opens it a tad to look through
[22:01] <@Kite> As you look through a scene plays out before you. The scene from when you first meet Terrence at the underground. The two of you are dueling in front of a crowd and from how you see it now it is horribly one sided. However looking back on it... it seems like Terrence was letting you show off all of your skills and letting you have a chance to shine. Like he wanted you to do well in that duel.
[22:01] <@Kite> Meanwhile as you thinkk on what it might possibly mean in the duel you summon the Wynn who attacks one of Terrence's monsters before the attack is knocked back.
[22:02] <@Kite> The pink haired lady that is Terrences monster looks on calmly while Terrence is grinning. "You're pretty good."
[22:05] <@Kite> The you in the scene frowns as the frozen soul card freezes the ground keeping your other monsters from attacking as well. Terrence grins before going on to his next move using his lack of life points as an advantage to actually keep fighting.
[22:07] <@Kite> Finally after a small combo from Terrence the duel is over you having noticed his card lets him summon monsters at the price of potential life point loss. However when you destroyed it, another crad is activated and soon all that damage was yours.
[22:08] <@Kite> However... the loss doesn't make you feel bad at all as Terrence helps you up. "Good match." He says as the scene fades away...
[22:09] <@Kite> ...not always about winning or losing...
[22:10] <Dark> Closing the door without a word kyon walks back to the main hallway and glances towards the direction the man had been in
[22:10] <@Kite> As you look on the main has gotten a bit away but he seems to be staggering a bit.
[22:12] <Dark> "Yer...you wait a minute..." Kyon mutters before going down another side path
[22:13] <@Kite> The next path looks much like the first side path as you near it.
[22:15] <Dark> repeating what he always does, he prys the door openly slightly and looks in
[22:21] <@Kite> As you look in there is the scene from you talking with people at the coffee shop. All of the people you are talking too are completely different... yet... it seems like you are enjoying yourself.
[22:23] <@Kite> "Hey Kyon? Why do you duel?" Miyumi asks you thinking nothing of the question yet... you feel obligated to answer.
[22:27] <Dark> "I dont know really..." He sighs without knowing hes talking "Because before I came here I was alone...because I feel my cards are more than just cards...because I'm selfish..."
[22:29] <@Kite> "What do you mean selfish?" Jack asks as he duels with Terrence though by simply playing cards on the coffee table and not using the duel disk.
[22:34] <Dark> "I...I've never really had freinds before I came to the underground and my parents were the only people I really spoke to. But even they were trying to make me be somthing I'm not" His hand reaches to his empty deck pocket "Then i found them and...I thought I would do somthing just to go against what my dad wanted. Then I came here and every second I'm here I put people in danger of having this place found yet I still come to seek people just for my own sake."
[22:37] <@Kite> "Well all of us have stories like that." Sarah says. "Still... you just have to be more careful. Besides we are really good at hiding." she says with a wink as everyone else laughs.
[22:37] <@Kite> "Don't feel bad Kyon." Miyumi says right after Sarahs response.
[22:40] <Dark> Kyon says nothing for a moment "Dosent matter either way. Without my deck I'm nothing. Just back to what I used to be"
[22:41] <@Kite> "Then we will make a new deck for you..." Terrence says. "We will even find more charmers for you so you can have a smiliar deck. He says panting you on the back... you are also dimly aware you are sitting at the table even though you was supposed to be at the door.
[22:42] <@Kite> Daniella rolls eyes before grinning. "Well I guess I'd help too."
[22:46] <Dark> Kyon simply gives a weak smile but dosent look back up
[22:47] <@Kite> "Come on cheer up. Being all down won't fix anything. Think positively." Terrence says with a grin before happily beating Jack much to Jack's surprise who had thought he was going to win.
[22:48] <Dark> "Aye...mabye"
[23:14] <@Kite> "So first thing... we got to get money for cards." Terrence says before getting up. "I'll be back soon I got a few odd jobs to do anyways. Oh and Jack nice duel."
[23:15] <@Kite> As Terrence leaves the scene fades away.
[23:15] <@Kite> ...not alone...
[23:18] <Dark> Kyon simply stands in silence for a time after that, closing the door back behind him
[23:19] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session TBC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,

Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

[16:38] <@Kite> Two side paths down two left t go.
[16:39] <@Kite> This is what goes through your head as you leave the last scene behind. Down the final hallway the figure can be seen walking down though even slower than before. Still you do not know when he will get to the door and you potentially lose him.
[16:42] <Dark> Tilting his hat down slightly, Kyons curiosity gets the better of him and he heads down another of the path. Continuing his methord of slowly opening the door to peek in
[16:51] <@Kite> As you open the next door their is a blinding light before everything is replaced with yet another image.
[16:53] <@Kite> This time you are talking to the ever stoic Nagi after your duel against the Aqua users.
[16:56] <@Kite> As you two talk in the scene you see Nagi hand you some cards before walking away after the talk. you instantly remember them... it was the day you changed from using the control version of the charmers to using the Familiar versions you use now.
[16:56] <@Kite> "Don't be so down... we can win next time." He says while walking away to go home. "Staying down after a defeat doesn't help anyone though.
[16:58] <@Kite> As you watch yourself shuffle the cards into the deck the scene fades away.
[16:59] <@Kite> ...don't have to stay down...
[17:09] <Dark> Slowly closing the door with his hat down low, Kyon walks back
[17:10] <@Kite> In the main hallway the figure is actually crawling now... close to the door yet still so far away.
[17:14] <Dark> "I'll come check on you in a minute mate..." Kyon glances to him before going to the last door
[17:16] <@Kite> The last door is simplel ike all the others just waiting for you to open it.
[17:17] <Dark> Sighing to himself, hat lowered further and mentally asking himself why hes doing this, Kyon again pushes the door slightly open and looks in
[17:22] <@Kite> The familiar flash of light shines through before you see an image of you sitting on your dad's lap as a child. you see a smile on his face, one of such things that he rarely does any more, before he sets you down to play with a toy robot that you remember being in the attic somewhere.
[17:24] <Dark> "Oh come on..."
[17:30] <@Kite> Your dad smiles in the image before ruffling your hair and standing up. You see him pocket which you know to be his deck.
[17:32] <@Kite> Your dad says something which you don't quite hear. Before turnign away from you the scene slowly fading away. This time no message appears afterwards leaving you to think alone.
[17:33] <Dark> "....why?" Kyon mutters, for once still just staring into the darkness
[17:46] <@Kite> "You'll be alright kid. I'll make sure of that"... those words echo through your head even as you eventually close the door.
[17:47] <Dark> Mumbling somthing under his breath, Kyon finally makes his way back, his hat casting long shdows over his face
[17:50] <@Kite> Once outside with one final look down the hallway you see that the figure has collapsed in the hallway.
[17:51] <Dark> Sighing, Kyon walks very slowly over to him and crouches down in front of his face "Hey..."
[17:52] <@Kite> As you walk down the hallway to get to him the place doesn't look nearly as distorted as it appeared before even though you are only half way down. The man simply lies there the mask still over his face.
[17:53] <Dark> "Hey" Kyon asks again, a hand on his shoulder and shaking him slightly "you ok?"
[18:23] <@Kite> The man does nothing as you shake him.
[18:23] <Dark> "Hey!" Kyon says a little more forcably
[18:24] <@Kite> Once again he does nothing before his mask falls off.
[18:26] <@Kite> As the mask falls off the pressure around you begins to pick up and intensify. As you look back to the face of the figure it is your own face.
[18:26] <@Kite> And as you finally see who it is the figure slowly begins to turn into ash even as it begins to struggle to get up.
[18:28] <Dark> Slowly standing up and looking at it, Kyon says nothing with a face void of emotion "So..."
[18:30] <@Kite> The figure looks up at you even as it becomes an ashy gray color. "So many failures... so many regrets... how do they expect me to find the answers?" It says with empty eyes as it continues to struggle to get up.
[18:30] <@Kite> As it continues to fade the pressure begins to grow harsher pressing down on you from all sides now.
[18:31] <Dark> Slowly walking forwards and again crouching infront of it Kyon sighs, giving a low chuckle "Whats in an answer really?"
[18:42] <@Kite> The figure says nothing as it finally fades away.
[18:43] <Dark> Kyon says nothing as he gives a grim smile and looks down to the ground
[18:43] <@Kite> As you stand there the pressure around you continues to increase before the walls around you begin to slowly chip and fall into even more disarray.
[18:46] <Dark> Sighing, kyon stands and casts a last look at the hallway before turning and going to the final door
[18:47] <@Kite> Slowly a roaring noise can be heard and the smell of smoke that was faint before slowly gets stronger as you walk. Soon an image appears before you... your battle against the aqua users... you do seem to be losing pretty badly...
[18:48] <Dark> Slowly folding his arms, Kyon watches this latest replay
[18:49] <@Kite> There is no positive note in it at all. Every misplay ever triumph from the other team. your failures together are both being shown as you and Nagi lose embarrassingly.
[18:49] <@Kite> Beside you the walls slowly grow darker as etchings and lines spread across them.
[18:51] <Dark> Tilting his head, Kyon gives an almost menaching look from beneath his hat towards the etchings, looking upon them from behind his glasses
[18:52] <@Kite> The lines seem to be drawing out memories of you life... failure after failure after failure after failure until all that plays in your mind are the constant stream of memories.
[18:55] <Dark> Turning to face the lines with arms folded, Kyon glances back towards the duel-His voice void of emotion
[18:56] <@Kite> The image of the duel is gone now though it stills play in the back of your mind as the smell of smoke increases and the lines etch faster. You vaguely feel the temperature increase.
[18:58] <Dark> For a moment Kyon stays still, looking at the lines and memories before, with shake of his head and an exhale of breath, he turns and walks onwards. He pushes his back and waves his hand, almost as if signalling somthing before placing them both back into his pocket and walking on
[19:00] <@Kite> As you walk forward you can now hear whispering in the back of your head, nagging at you... belittleing you... telling you to quit. The temperature rises again as a faint orange glow fills the hallway.
[19:01] <@Kite> Three forth of the way there...
[19:03] <Dark> Kyon keeps walking, his hands in pocket and hat held low. The only sound he makes is a faint humming noise as he walks
[19:03] <@Kite> The pressure keeps increasing as the etchings draw out more memories and the heat is now barely bearable.
[19:03] <@Kite> four Fifths...
[19:06] <Dark> "I..." Words finally escape him as he takes agonising steps forwards "Am...not...my..." His hat slipping and falling to his hands
[19:07] <@Kite> The pressure increases yet again as the whispers in your mind keep telling you of all the times you failed... why go on?
[19:07] <@Kite> What reason is there to push on?
[19:07] <@Kite> You'll just fail eventually.
[19:07] <@Kite> Your friends will leave you.
[19:07] <@Kite> You don't have your father's respect.
[19:07] <@Kite> You'll be all alone.
[19:08] <@Kite> What... point... is... there...
[19:11] <Dark> "Point..." Kyon stops, hat held in his hands an eyes closed "There never was much point. heh...And I think that was the point"
[19:12] <@Kite> Just go back.
[19:12] <@Kite> Ten more steps...
[19:13] <Dark> "No...what I'm searching for dosent lie that way..." Kyon whispers, eyes still closed
[19:14] <@Kite> It would be easier.
[19:14] <@Kite> Nine more steps...
[19:15] <Dark> "Every way has...challanges"
[19:15] <@Kite> The other way is garunteed.
[19:16] <@Kite> Eight more steps...
[19:16] <Dark> "Garunteed with things I no longer care for..."
[19:17] <@Kite> No point of going forward.
[19:17] <@Kite> Seven more steps...
[19:18] <Dark> "No point going...back either..."
[19:18] <@Kite> Nothing but confusion and pain forward.
[19:18] <@Kite> Six more steps...
[19:19] <Dark> "Nothing by sorrow and regret backwards..."
[19:20] <@Kite> Sorrow can heal answers may not come.
[19:20] <@Kite> Five more steps...
[19:20] <Dark> "What sorrow heals if you stay with it?"
[19:21] <@Kite> Everything can be the same... why risk new pains.
[19:21] <@Kite> Four more steps...
[19:22] <Dark> "Better then maintain the current ones..."
[19:23] <@Kite> No one will accept you if you change.
[19:23] <@Kite> Three more steps...
[19:23] <Dark> "No one accepted me when I didnt"
[19:24] <@Kite> They'll just leave you behind and find someone better.
[19:24] <@Kite> Two more steps...
[19:24] <Dark> "But...they will have known me"
[19:25] <@Kite> No one will care... you'll always suffer alone.
[19:25] <@Kite> One more step...
[19:27] <Dark> Stopping at the final step Kyon goes silent for a moment, standing with his hat in his hands and his head hung low. Then...slowly...he places the hat back onto his head and looks up. With a snap his eyes open and a slight grin crosses his face as he takes the final step
[19:27] <Dark> "So be it"
[19:27] <@Kite> Then open the door.
[19:27] <@Kite> Will you?
[19:28] <@Kite> It's not too late to fall asleep quietly in your docile world... to live things comfortably... do you truely need more?
[19:30] <Dark> Giving a smile meant to reassure himself, Kyon places his hand on the door "I think...I will see things through. I'm done hiding from the world"
[19:30] <@Kite> Then open the door.
[19:31] <Dark> Nodding to himself, he opens the door
[19:33] <@Kite> As you open the world the world behind you fades away. There before you is a lavish room with a soft blue light coming from the box before you. "Welcome Kyon." A voice says before you notice the figure standing behind the box back turned from you.
[19:34] <@Kite> Around you the singing begins to pick up in octaves even as it slows down as if wantign to spring into joy but kept docile by the gravity of the moment.
[19:35] <@Kite> "You have done so very well to get this far... I wish this is where your trial ended..." He says as suddenly a pulse echoes from the box through you.
[19:35] <@Kite> "But..."
[19:35] <@Kite> Another pulse.
[19:36] <@Kite> "There is still one more thing that most be done..."
[19:36] <@Kite> Another pulse.
[19:36] <Dark> "And what is that?"
[19:37] <@Kite> "You must still the final chains that bind your heart down... you must become free... and be allowed to soar into heights still unseen..."
[19:37] <@Kite> Another pulse.
[19:38] <@Kite> A flash of gold and the shards burst from your pocket spinning around you before colliding into one piece before reshaping into the gleaming form of your deck.
[19:38] <@Kite> "Can you cut loose the chains that bind you down?"
[19:38] <Dark> Unwittingly, a gasp of relif escapes him at the sight of the deck
[19:39] <@Kite> "Well can you Kyon?"
[19:40] <Dark> Kyon takes a step forward, no words coming from him but a look of determination on his face "I will finish this test"
[19:41] <@Kite> "Then see your test to its end... finish what you came for." The voice says before turning back towards you and the battle begins.
[19:41] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Session To Be Finished Soon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 am

[21:55] <@Kite> "Finish this... see your journey to its end." The figure says as two rigns slowly begin to circle around him before a deck appeared in his hands. With a move of his hands the deck is entered into a duel disk on his arms.
[21:59] <Dark> "A...duel?" Kyon blinks, looking up from his reunited deck "Thats the last test?"
[22:00] <@Kite> "The pwoer that guided you in is what will guide through."
[22:01] <Dark> "I see..." kyon nods after a moment "Well at least its a test I can see..." he pulls his duel disk out and, with the release of a breath he had been unawear he was holding, places his deck within and activates it
[22:03] <@Kite> The figure nods before waving a hand towards you. "You may go first."
[22:05] <Dark> Kyon simply nods as he draws a hand, allowing himself to slip into the familier movements as a distraction
[22:09] <Dark> "I'll start by summoning Defender, The Magical Knight" Kyon says, summoning the sheild bearing spellcaster "And I lay down one face down. Your move"
[22:11] <@Kite> "Then I will go. First I will set one card, then I will activate my Messanger of Peace. For the price of 100 life points every standby phase, all monsters with 1500 or more attack can not declare an attack."
[22:12] <Dark> "I see" Kyon nods simply
[22:13] <@Kite> As he played the cards a pair of doves can be heard chirping above in the sky above (despite the fact you are in doors.) "Next I will summon Shadow Priestest of Ohm in attack mode."
[22:14] <@Kite> As he summons the card the place around him gets darker before a lady in a black dress appears, she gives a bow before standing before the figure... it seems to look extrmeely familiar.
[22:16] <Dark> "That card..." kyon gives a slight frown
[22:16] <@Kite> "And that ends my turn."
[22:16] <@Kite> Lifepoints: Kyon: 8000 ???: 8000
[22:17] <Dark> "I draw"
[22:19] <Dark> "I activate my face down card, Dust Tornado. To destroy your set card"
[22:21] <@Kite> The card is swepted away though not before it is used releasing a shield around the priestess.
[22:21] <@Kite> "Always such a useful card." The figure says as the effect of waboku goes through.
[22:22] <Dark> "Indeed. Unless I wasnt planning on attack this turn anyway"
[22:24] <@Kite> "Then carry on."
[22:24] <Dark> "Then I will summon Familiar Possessed Aussa to my feild and set one face down card to end my turn"
[22:25] <Dark> "After setting Defender to defense mode though"
[22:27] <@Kite> "My move then." He says as he draws a card. "I will pay my lifepoints to keep my messanger of peace before summoning a second Ohm Priestess." He says as yet another one of the shadow ladies appears. "I will set a card to end my turn."
[22:28] <Dark> "As you end you're turn I activate my face down, Solumn Wishes"
[22:30] <@Kite> The figure nods nonchalantly.
[22:31] <Dark> "I draw then and gain 500 life points" Kyon says, eyeing the two cards
[22:33] <Dark> "I then set one card before playing the spell card Double Cyclone. So, by destroying my newly placed face down I can also destroy your messanger of peace"
[22:34] <@Kite> As the tornado ascends upwards and scatters the doves the other card you set is killed off unceremonially.
[22:35] <Dark> "And now I summon Familiar Possessed Hiita to my field"
[22:36] <Dark> In a flash of light, the red haired charmer appears beside Assua, grinning whilst the flames at the end of her staff flare wildly
[22:40] <Dark> "Now the. Aussa, Attack the first of his Shadowpriestess!"
[22:42] <Kite> "I will activate my gravity bind." This card makes it so level 4 and higher monsters can not attack.
[22:42] <Dark> "I can see where this is all going..."
[22:43] <Kite> "Then will you continue?"
[22:44] <Dark> "Not the turn at least. Which I end..."
[22:46] <Kite> "I will start my turn with a draw. Then I will set one monster before using the shadow priestess effect. I will tribute my other Ohm Priestess so I can deal 800 damage to you."
[22:47] <Kite> As he says that the priestess in the middle nods before the second explodes into black light and circles around her. Then with a wave the balls of darkness fly at you.
[22:49] <Dark> Gritting his teeth, Kyon shakes his head against the flashing of memories. When he opens his eyes again, he eyes the monster
[22:49] <Kite> "I end my turn."
[22:50] <Kite> Lifepoints: Kyon: 7700 ???: 7800
[22:53] <Dark> Kyon looks down to his hand as he draws, the effect of Solumn Wishes washing over him "I activate the card I drew, Fissure"
[22:54] <Kite> The shadow priestess nods as the mini earthquake sends her dissolving into darkness.
[22:54] <Dark> "I then end my turn" He glances towards his monsters
[22:59] <Kite> "Then my turn." He says while drawing again calmly. "I will flip up my magical undertaker, with his effect I will special summon my Shadow Priestess of Ohm."
[23:02] <Kite> As the man appears he lets out a laugh before taking off his hat. He then reaches into it before out he pulls the shadow priestess who smiles and gives him a small bow.
[23:03] <Dark> "Never seen that card before..."
[23:07] <Kite> "I will then use her effect. I will tribute the undertaker to deal 800 more damage." With that the man laughes again and puts on his hat. Then he disappears into orbs of shadowy light that are sent at Kyon yet again.
[23:09] <Dark> "Theres gratatude for ya..." Kyon grunts, again fighting back the wave of memories
[23:11] <Kite> "I will set a card and send my turn." He says as the shadow priestess unruffles her dress.
[23:11] <Kite> Kyon: 6900 ???: 7800
[23:13] <Dark> "I draw" Kyon says as again his Solumn Wishes heal a portion of the damage delt to him
[23:15] <Dark> "I set a card and then end my turn..."
[23:17] <Kite> "I will activate my spell on your end phase, the fires of doomsday. with that I can summon two dark tokens." He says as two black will-o-wisp appear beside the priestess.
[23:18] <Dark> "More ammunition..."
[23:20] <Kite> "I will then draw a card to start my turn." He says drawing the card and shuffling it into his hand. "Then I will tribute both of my doomsday tokens to deal 1600 damage to you."
[23:21] <Kite> As he says that the wisps split into multiple forms until they fly at you with another rush of darkness.
[23:23] <Dark> "Both at once?" Kyon blinks as the darkness hits him. He stumbles back a couple of steps at the wave of memories and grits his teeth as he tries to shake them out
[23:25] <Kite> "Are you willing to continue?"The figure says as the priestess smiles.
[23:26] <Dark> Pushing his hat back into place kyon sighs as he walks back the two steps "I'm not scared of a few bad memoires"
[23:27] <Kite> "Good... I end my turn."
[23:29] <Dark> "I activate my face down as you do so. My second Dust Tornado. And I'll use it to finally be clear of you Gravity Bind"
[23:31] <Dark> "Now. I start my turn and draw" Kyon nods to his trap as it again heals him some of his damage
[23:31] <Kite> As the binding gravity is destroyed the priestess seems to be more worried about a crease in her dress.
[23:32] <Kite> Kyon: 6800 ???: 7800
[23:33] <Dark> "I summon to my field Dharc the Dark Charmer" Kyon calls as the dark haired boy appears alongside Aussa, hitta and Defender
[23:34] <Dark> "Now. Lets do some damage back for once. Aussa! Clear the way if you please"
[23:34] <Kite> The priestess smiles and waves as yet another charmer appears right before she is attacked. However she once again simply dissolves into black light instead of being destroyed.
[23:35] <Kite> None the less the figure still loses some life points.
[23:35] <Dark> "What now?"
[23:42] <Kite> As she dissolves into darkness a shard of light shines before flying into Kyon.
[23:42] <Dark> He simply makes a yelp of surprise as he places a hand over where it touched
[23:47] <Kite> "Continue the duel."
[23:48] <Dark> "...." Kyon looks like hes about to says somthing before sighing and looking back to his monsters "Very well then...Hiita? Dharc? If you would please"
[23:48] <Kite> The charmers nod before striking the figure who steps back twice as he gets hit from the charmers.
[23:49] <Dark> "My thanks"
[23:51] <Kite> Lifepoints: Kyom-7300 ???: 3950
[23:52] <Dark> "I then end my turn"
[23:54] <Kite> The figure draws his card simply before setting a card.
[23:57] <Dark> "I draw then..." Kyon says as his wishes activate once more
[23:58] <Dark> "I have Aussa attack"
[23:59] <Kite> As the attack approaches you hear the words shoot through your head even as another gravity bind is activated.
[00:00] <Kite> ...use it...
[00:01] <Dark> "huh?" Kyon blinks, giving a 'thought so' look to the trap before calling the end of his turn
[00:02] <Kite> "My turn." The figure says before ending his turn just as quickly.
[00:02] <Dark> "....you ok?"
[00:03] <Kite> "I am waiting...that is why the duel is continuing."
[00:03] <Dark> "....errr ok"
[00:03] <Dark> He draws and the wishes once more activates
[00:05] <Dark> When he draws the card and looks at it, Kyon pauses...staring at it with a look of mixed shock and joy
[00:06] <Dark> "So....you came"
[00:07] <Dark> Finally looking back yup, Kyon pushes his hat back and gives a large grin "I activate the spell card...DORIADO'S BLESSING!!"
[00:12] <Dark> In a flash of brilliant light, Aussa closes her eyes and rises into the air slightly before vanishing. When the light dims, a beautiful woman with hands cupped before her is standing between Dharc and Hiita. From where she stands, an aura of peace and tranquillity seems to emit and the kind smile offered would pause even the most cold hearted.
[00:13] <Dark> Standing upon the duelling field, the mistress of the Charmers, Elemental Mistress Doriado, rises.
[00:14] <Kite> "Very impressive."
[00:14] <Dark> Kyon can not keep the biggist of grins from covering his face
[00:15] <Dark> "Here we go" He grins "I actiavte the last two cards from my hand. Solidarity and Ritual weapon!"
[00:15] <Dark> In a smaller flash of light a strange item appears upon Doriado's wrist and a glow of power wraps around all the monsters on his feild
[00:20] <Dark> "Now. Doriado! Attack him directly!"
[00:21] <Dark> Slowly raising her cupped hands, Doriado smiles as an orb of light gatheres around them which she then tosses into the air. Hovering there for a moment, she tosses it down towards the opponant
[00:22] <Kite> The attack strikes him sending him sliding back and only leaving him with 450 life left.
[00:22] <Dark> "Now what do you have to say?"
[00:25] <Dark> Kyon grins as he calls the end of his turn
[00:26] <Kite> "That is all for now."
[00:32] <Dark> "Then I draw" Kyon again nods to his wishes activates
[00:32] <Dark> "Doriado...finish this please"
[00:33] <Dark> Again the Elemental Mistress gives a kind smile as she creates another orb of light which is brought above her head to hover in the air before falling upon the man
[00:33] <Kite> Kyon: Wins
[00:37] <[1]Kite> And with that... everything begins to fade away until with a flash of light you find yourself back in the room from before, the box before you pulsing quietly with light.
[00:37] <[1]Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 am

[16:32] <@Kite> "Two facedowns, one Spring of Rebith, a Banner of Courage and a pretty water using spellcaster adorns one side of the field. On the otherside... there is only one facedown. Still Team Pyrus does nto seem threatened... who will win this amazing duel!?"
[16:33] <@Kite> "That announcer is kind of annoying..." One of the Team Pyrus brothers say as they change the turn over to Nagi.
[16:33] <@Kite> Lifepoints: Team Sky Breaker: 9600/ Team Pyrus: 5800
[16:34] <@Kite> Meanwhile on the field a certain fire charmer looks slightly annoyed.
[16:36] <Dark> Kyon chuckles slightly at Hiita's reaction "Have to make them spot you!"
[16:37] <@Kite> Hiita seems to give a somewhat malicious grin while Eria beside her laughes a bit.
[16:39] <dusk> "I draw!" Nagi says drawing," and I summon Yaksha." he continues as the blue demoninc looking fairy fades in from the mists.
[16:39] <dusk> "Thanks to Yaksha's effect, your face down is blown back to your hand!"
[16:40] <dusk> Yaksha takes an incredibly deep breath and blows a gale at the facedown, blowing it away to their hand.
[16:41] <@Kite> "Then I will trigger my trap! My trap hole will destroy that spirit of yours." As he says that the card turns through the air like a boomerang towards yaksha before it hits the ground causing him to fall through."
[16:43] <dusk> "Hmmmm, that's unfortunate...." Nagi says looking sadly at the place Yaksha disappeared. He then looks to the charmers," Hey girls, wanna whack them?"
[16:46] <Dark> "Oh they're gonna wreck 'em!" Kyon grins
[16:47] <dusk> Nagi nods," Eria and Hiita will attack you directly!"
[16:48] <@Kite> One of the members flinch while the other rolls his eyes at what is said. None the less, lifepoints drop hard.
[16:49] <@Kite> Team Pyrus: 5800-> 1700
[16:51] <Dark> "Thats my girls" Kyon smiles warmly at his charmers
[16:51] <dusk> "I'll end my turn."
[17:27] <@Kite> "I draw." One of the team Pyrus members says before frowning. "Should we do it brother?"
[17:28] <@Kite> The more mature of the two sighs before nodding his head. "Big sis will get mad if we don't win anyways... so we might as well try."
[17:29] <@Kite> "I'll start my turn by summoning my lady assialant of flames!" He says as he summons his own fire lady.
[17:36] <Dark> "I activate my face down. Trap hole" Kyon reveals the second trap hole from his deck
[17:37] <@Kite> The more mature one smiles as the card is used, though he does look a bit sad to see another lady go down. "Well that makes things a little more fun."
[17:38] <@Kite> The other brother smiles before activating a spell card that quickly sets the field on fire.
[17:38] <Dark> Kyon glances to Hiita who gives a quick "It wasnt me this time" look
[17:42] <@Kite> "By using my rekindling card I can summon as many fire monsters as I possibly can from my grave yard as long as they have 200 defense or less. With that I will summon my two Blazing Inpachis." As he does that two fire tree spirits appear both at 1850.
[17:43] <@Kite> "Then I will acitvate my Molten Destruction! Now all fire monsters will gain more power, on the tune of 500 attack points.!"
[17:44] <@Kite> Eria coughs a bit as the place heats up while Hiita frowns at the water charmer's reaction.
[17:45] <@Kite> "Now my blazing Inpachi will attack the water charmer!" He says after getting another note from his brother on how to do this correctly.
[17:45] <Dark> Kyon drums his fingures against his duel disk, looking between the two
[17:46] <@Kite> The tree spirit's fire grow even brighter before it runs at the charmer trying maul her into the ground.
[17:47] <dusk> "I activate Draining Shield!"
[17:50] <@Kite> As the water charmer flinches back a shield of energy jets out in front of her keeping her from harm as the team's lifepoints increase. (Sky Breaker: 9600-> 11950)
[17:51] <@Kite> "Too bad there is a second one!" He says as the second inpachi also attacks the charmer.
[17:51] <dusk> "That's what Butterflyoke is for."
[17:54] <@Kite> As the second spirit attacks it is forced back by a veil of yellow butterflies. The brother activate growls while the other calms him down. "The plan is not yet ruined."
[17:55] <Dark> Kyon nods thanks to Nagi with a smile
[17:57] <@Kite> The second brother nods before point at his two monsters. "Now during my second main phase I will overlay the true inpachis to XYZ summon... Inferno Flame Vixen!"
[17:57] <@Kite> As he does that the two tree spirits utrn into blazing red lights before shooting up and then onto the fiery field.
[18:00] <@Kite> Then with a loud bang of fire a lady cloaked in fire steps up. Amber eyes stare hotly into the both of you before a scythe appears into her hands. The scanner reads the monster as 2700 attack right now.
[18:00] <dusk> Nagi watches with sunglasses," Very nice..."
[18:01] <Dark> "Hmmm"
[18:01] <@Kite> "It gets better. By detaching a material from her I can increase her attack points by 500 more!" He says as the flames dancing around grow in intensity until she is almost hard to look at. The scanner now reads her as 3200.
[18:03] <dusk> Nagi looks on with a welding mask.
[18:03] <Dark> "Where do you keep getting those from?" Kyon glances over, his own hat pulled down a tad to cover his eyes
[18:04] <dusk> "Trade secret."
[18:04] <Dark> "...I see"
[18:04] <@Kite> "I will set two cards before ending my turn." The brother says.
[18:06] <Dark> "My turn then" Kyon pauses for a second, tapping his duel disk before drawing slowly "Lets see what I got..."
[18:11] <@Kite> While you ponder your move the two brothers seem to be standing a bit father from the Flame Vixen then they were before... it can't be the heat sicne it's kind of an illusion... very realistic one through... but still...
[18:15] <Dark> "Well...here I go then. I activate the spell card Magical Dimension to tribute my Eria the water charmer and summon a second Hiita the fire charmer"
[18:15] <@Kite> "Two fire charmers!?"
[18:16] <Dark> "Yup. And Magical Dimension also has a second effect. By summoning a second spellcaster I am able to target one monster on your feild and destroy it" Kyon grins
[18:17] <@Kite> The infernal flame vixen rolls her eyes as she waits for the obvious destruction effect. she doesn't seem that bothered with the whole 'about to be exploded into light' thing.
[18:18] <dusk> Nagi looks to the vixen apologetically.
[18:19] <@Kite> As the beam of light races towards her she explodes into even more fire blinding everything in the audience. Then with a swing of her scythe and a bit of pain to both of you the creature is gone... along with 3200 of your life points.
[18:20] <@Kite> The both of you also feel a bit empty for some reason though the reason is not plainly obvious.
[18:21] <@Kite> Team sky Breaker: 11950-> 8750
[18:22] <Dark> "Ouch..." Kyon mutters as he sees the trap "Talk about double edge fire...or Hiita sword"
[18:22] <dusk> "Well, that happened...."
[18:23] <Dark> "Indeed. But next I summon Defender the Magical the Magical Knight" Kyon says as a knight bearing a large sheild appears between the two Hiitas, the orb in the centre of his sheild glowling slightly
[18:26] <Dark> "Now then... " Kyon looks towards his charmers "How about we show some real fire? Hitta and Defender! Attack!"
[18:29] <@Kite> The two guys do nothing as they get beat up on by the spellcasters sending their lifepoints to zero and ending the duel!!!
[18:29] <@Kite> The announcer is of course shouting into the microphone.
[18:29] <Dark> "Thats how we do it Hiita style"
[18:31] <@Kite> The crowd erupts into excitement as the two fire users leave the stage and you guys are ushered ack to your room, where a smiling Terrence is waiting.
[18:32] <@Kite> "Good job, guys... see total trust in you two." He says with a grin before taking his usal spot in the room.
[18:33] <Dark> Kyon gives a low chuckle and mutters somthing about seeing enough fire to last him a long time before slumping into a chair, his energetic side somewhat slipping now he is out of public view
[18:34] <@Kite> "So guys... we get a short hour break before the main stuff starts up. The marathon duel is coming... and this is where stuff gets hard."
[18:35] <Dark> "Our missing number here yet?"
[18:36] <@Kite> "Been here a while, nice duel by the way." The person says with a smile as she walks into the room. Her ever present mask is on as she happily takes a seat against the wall.
[18:39] <Dark> "Ahhh" Kyon gives a casual salute to her before making himself a drink and placing his deck onto a table to sort through "Good to see you again"
[18:40] <@Kite> "Aw, glad to see you missed me." She says with a smile... something about her seems annoyingly familiar.
[18:42] <dusk> Nagi looks at the masked girl for a bit," ........ hmmm....., have we met before?"
[18:43] <@Kite> "I don't know, have we?" She says with that ever present smile.
[18:43] <dusk> "Who knows?" Nagi says with a shrug.
[18:44] <Dark> Kyon watches her from the corner of his eye for a moment before looking back to his deck "Need to be present at important team events if your in the team"
[18:44] <dusk> "Regardless, nice to meet you, and if we have met, nice to meet you again." Nagi says holding out a hand to shake.
[18:45] <@Kite> sShe shakes her hand before sticking her tongue out at Kyon. somethign tells you she'll probably end up doing what she likes anyways.
[18:46] <Dark> Kyon gives an amused sound as he makes a pile two deep of each charmer, placing his spells and traps into others
[18:50] <Dark> "So whats the drill for the next round?" he says after a time, looking at the piles he has made
[18:51] <@Kite> "Glad to see you asked." Terrence says with a nod.
[18:51] <Dark> "Seemed no one else was going to" he still dosent look up from the table
[18:52] <@Kite> "The next duel consists of 3 duels back to back. Each player starts with 4000 life points and duels until they are out of life points. Once that person is out the next person takes their place."
[18:53] <@Kite> Terrence thinks for am oment before laughing. "Well hopefully it will only be 3 duels... it normally takes 5 though."
[18:53] <Dark> "How are feilds affected by changing duelists?"
[18:54] <@Kite> "The winner's field stays the same after their duel. The loser's field is wiped except for one card which they can pass on to their team mate... providing they even have one."
[18:55] <Dark> "I see" Kyon places one of his cards atop another
[18:56] <dusk> "Interesting..."
[18:58] <Dark> Kyon picks up a card set aside from the others "Graveyard wiped clear as well?"
[19:00] <@Kite> "Kind of... each player gets their own graveyard... but if a card can affect someone's grave you can affect those of your team mates... but I doubt that problem will pop up."
[19:02] <Dark> "What about if effects revolve around things in graves but dont touch them?"
[19:03] <Dark> "Just spit balling here"
[19:04] <dusk> "Like Solidarity?"
[19:05] <Dark> "Yer that would be an example. If Nagi for example had a spellcaster in grave would it effect Solidarity when i played it if i got it turn 1? rare as that is
[19:05] <Dark> "
[19:11] <@Kite> "Well it would work like that... but that also means if he had somehting like... a pyro in his grave then your solidarity would fail."
[19:12] <Dark> "Thats why I'm asking. Does it or does it not?"
[19:13] <@Kite> "It works like that."
[19:14] <@Kite> After waiting a bit Terrence laughes. "Nah... everyone gets their own graveyard... you can just affect those of your team mates is all."
[19:15] <Dark> After a moment Kyon nods and places the card down, tapping on another and shuffling a third to a diffrent place. He is clearly running through somthing in his mind whilst listening in to the rest of the team talk
[19:20] <@Kite> "So any more questions?" Terrence says seeming to be modifying his own deck just a tad bit.
[19:22] <Dark> Kyon glances up to Nagi, shuffling his deck back together before mock drawing a hand
[19:23] <@Kite> Terrence himself then draws a hand as if dueling you out of boredom while he waits.
[19:26] <Dark> "We any idea on the other teams through?" Kyon asks more to break the silence then anything
[19:28] <@Kite> "We are going against Team Dungeon... they'll be a bit tougher..." The lady against the wall says. "They are the group that does the plays with Alex."
[19:29] <Dark> "What? Like the gobln and burn guys?"
[19:29] <@Kite> "Yup those three." She says with a slight grimace.
[19:30] <Dark> "Fun"
[19:31] <@Kite> "And we have no clue how they will line up... so going against them will be a bit of a mystery."
[19:32] <dusk> "So, how should we do this?"
[19:32] <Dark> For a moment Kyon holds a card out from his deck and looks at it before swapping it for another "The goblins can dish out quick damage but then are stuck in Def for a time with low def. The burn is where my problems lie"
[19:33] <@Kite> "I have no problem with burn damage." Terrence says. "I don't like the zombie user though... I really dislike it when monsters just keep coming back."
[19:36] <Dark> "Any prefrences Nag?"
[19:37] <dusk> "Hmmmm, the goblins are a bit troublesome for me..... they kinda warp the flow...."
[19:38] <Dark> Kyon gives a slight chuckle "Sounds like a Rock, Paper, Scissors formular"
[19:39] <@Kite> Arcana laughs a bit at that.
[19:41] <Dark> "How about you?" Kyon looks back over to her
[19:42] <@Kite> "I don't mind any of the three really. The burn user could be a tad troublesome but I should be able to handle myself otherwise."
[19:43] <Dark> "Very well" Kyon nods "I suppose we should have you in last then. Ready to clear up whatever causes too much trouble if you think you can counter them all"
[19:45] <@Kite> She nods at that. "You can depend on me."
[19:47] <Dark> "And the other two is between us" kyon looks back "Who feels brave?"
[19:48] <@Kite> Terrence looks up before shrugging. "I'm leaving it up to you guys to choose."
[19:49] <Dark> "Of course you are" Kyon grunts before looking to Nagi "Wanna go or sit the round out?"
[19:51] <@Kite> Terrence grins before going back to doing... what ever he's doing.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 am

[17:19] <@Kite> Last time on Yugioh OV, the group was deciding on what to do with the next battle that is showing itself to be quite formidable. But not before a duel that ended in a fiery explosion of trap cards. It is now time for another exciting episode of, Yugioh OV!
[17:20] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session Resume<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
[17:22] <dusk> "So, I'm thinking that I'll sit this one out."
[17:23] <Dark> "Out?" Kyon glances up "How come?"
[17:24] <@Kite> Terrence himself seems to be paying the most attention he has all day as he also waits for the answer.
[17:25] <dusk> "My deck's not quite one to work in this kind of situation, you guys could aid each other in more than a few ways as far as I can see."
[17:26] <@Kite> Terrence seems to ponder the thought before asking a question. "May I ask why you think you won't be able to help much here?"
[17:27] <Dark> Kyon has looked back down to his deck yet is clearly listening intently
[17:28] <@Kite> In the corner Arcana is humming to herself while looking through what seems like piles of cards.
[17:28] <dusk> "One: Lack of traps, Two: my grave is not too useful, not to mention most of my cards don't exactly have a habit of sticking around...."
[17:29] <@Kite> "Well to be fair most of us can't even touch the graveyard." Terrence says with a laugh. "Though the second one could be a problem depending on how you see it." Terrence says. "Still in the end it is your choice."
[17:41] <dusk> Nagi stands as a dramatic wind begins blowing from nowhere, a huge wave hits a boulder behind him casting a dazzling spray that defies logic and the laws of nature before he crosses his arms, closes his eyes, and gives a simple nod to the flashes of cameras as paparazzi run off to write tabloid stories of this action.
[17:43] <Dark> Kyon raises any eyebrow as he watchs Nagi fold his arms...wondering what sort weird dramatic scene the boy was imaginging
[17:43] <@Kite> "So I guess that confirms you aren't dueling." Terrence says with a grin. "So then what should be the order? We already know Missy over there is going last." He says pointing to the lady in the corner.
[17:44] <Dark> "Depends really who is better at setting the stage for the followers"
[17:48] <@Kite> Terrence shrugs. "As I said up to you. Neither of us are any better than the other at that."
[17:49] <Dark> Kyon folds his deck together and nods "I'll go first then. I have a few continuing spell card that could boost your monsters when you take over should I leave them"
[17:50] <@Kite> "Alright then. Let's do this." Terrence says with a grin.
[17:51] <@Kite> With that he pushs a button to signal the people before talking into a nearby voice box to give the order. With that he goes back to sitting to wait for the other team's response.
[17:53] <@Kite> Soon the light above the door flashs for Kyon to walk through it.
[17:53] <@Kite> "Good luck." Arcana chirps from her seat.
[17:53] <dusk> "Go get your game on!"
[17:54] <Dark> Kyon tips his hat and pockets his deck once more before turning and heading out "Once more into the breach my freinds"
[17:55] <@Kite> As you open the door and walk out you can hear the cheering of the crowd as they get ready for the upcoming match.
[17:56] <Dark> Sighing to himself guy lowers his hat slightly over his eyes and heads onwards muttering "you and me girls" to seemiling noone
[17:58] <@Kite> As you reach the arena the noise gradually quiets down so that the big mouthed announcer can make even more noise.
[17:59] <@Kite> "And now... the last set of matches for this evening... it is time for the marathon battle! Everyone knows the rules so please welcome Kyon from Team Sky Breaker!"
[17:59] <@Kite> As he says that there is a fair amount of clapping though most of it seems subdued.
[18:01] <Dark> Holding up a hand to the crowd, though keeping his hat still low, Kyon takes his place and primes his duel disk-patting it slightly
[18:03] <@Kite> "And introducing the whirlwind of fantasy flames, give a loud cheer for the Dungeon duelist, Lydia!" He says as a red haired lady appears on the stage. She smiles with a wave to the crowd as they erupt into much louder cheer. She then turns to you before giving you a wink and pulling out her duel disk with a twirl that seems slightly familiar.
[18:06] <@Kite> "Are you ready to put up a show?"She says with a bow. Soon her duel disk is in place and she stands ready.
[18:07] <Dark> "Well we may as well" kyon nods as the duel disk clicks open
[18:14] <@Kite> "And based off the coin flip... Lydia may take the first move!" The announcer says as she beams before drawing her cards.
[18:15] <@Kite> "Hm... first I will summon my intercept archfiend!" She says before a four armed fiend appears on the arena. The mask over its face keeps you from looking directly at it but you can tell it is smiling.
[18:16] <@Kite> "Then I will set two cards before activating my Burning Lands, spell card." As she says that the dimly lit arena is set ablaze as the spell takes affect. The smile she gives does not leave you very happy as she passes the turn to you.
[18:17] <Dark> Kyon licks his lips distastfully as he draws "Burn deck..."
[18:17] <@Kite> "And thanks to burning lands, after your draw you lose 500 life points." She says as the fires around you flare up.
[18:17] <Dark> "Tch"
[18:18] <@Kite> Kyon: 4000->3500
[18:18] <Dark> "I start my turn by summoning Tuned Magician to my field!" Kyon calls as a magician with a corn like mask appears
[18:19] <@Kite> As the magician appears Lydia gives a slight bow to it.
[18:20] <Dark> "Now Tuned Magician. Attack his Interceptor!" he calls, dismissing the effect warning message that flickers over his visor
[18:20] <@Kite> "Not before my archfiend's effect activates. now to declare that atatck you must pay 500 life points!" She says before she activates a trap card.
[18:21] <@Kite> "And thanks to my nightmare wheel your attack is stopped anyways. And next turn you will take another 500 damage from it."
[18:22] <Dark> Muttering somthing else about burn decks Kyon sets a card
[18:23] <@Kite> Lydia seems to frown as you mutter. "Why do people dislike these type of decks so much." She somewhat whines to herself.
[18:24] <Dark> "I have no choice but to activate my spell card then" kyon says as he plays the spell card Double Cyclone "By destroying the face down I just played I destroy your wheel" He avoids replying to her question
[18:24] <@Kite> The burden of the wheel is lifted from the magician who seems to smile. Lydia just gives off a huff.
[18:25] <Dark> With the trap gone Kyon sighs and ends his turn
[18:27] <@Kite> Lydia smiles, the light of the fire dancing in her eyes as she draws her card and is engulfed in the flames just like Kyon was before.
[18:28] <@Kite> "Now I will set a card." Lydia says happily. "Then I will end my turn."
[18:29] <@Kite> Lydia: 3500 Kyon: 3000
[18:30] <Dark> Kyon gives an audioable click of his tongue as he draws a card, taking the flames without a word
[18:30] <@Kite> The audience is silent as they watch the two duelist think.
[18:31] <Dark> "I summon Wynn the Wind charmer to my field" Kyon says as he brings out the green haired charmer to his field
[18:31] <@Kite> "Then I will activate my trap to send her away for now. Sorry." She says more to the charmer then to you.
[18:32] <Dark> "Destroying Wynn?" Kyon raises an eyebrow "Not somthing I'm none to react well to" As if to denstrate the point, he discards another card and from the safe burst of light that marked the end of Wynn, a larger figure with a large ? mark on his face appears
[18:34] <@Kite> "A second monster?" She says with a smile. "Nice."
[18:34] <Dark> "A second monster" Kyon raises his head slightly to peer from beneath his hat "And a boost"
[18:35] <Dark> With a flash of light, the power of Solidarity flows over his monsters
[18:36] <@Kite> Lydia seems to smile as the card appears. "Now we are talking." She was with a grin.
[18:36] <Dark> "Now tuned Magician. Attack that Interceptor again" Kyon calls, pracing for the resulting damage
[18:36] <Dark> *bracing
[18:37] <@Kite> As the magician attacks the interceptor is jumps to hit your face before finally getting hit by the magician. The hit destroys it as Lydia stands smiling.
[18:38] <Dark> "Now Tricky" kyon calls, glancing towards the face down but feeling somewhat void of options "Direct attack!"
[18:39] <@Kite> Lydia is sent sliding back as she takes the hit. "Nice... good show." She says happily.
[18:40] <Dark> Kyon offers a bow and slight smile back before ending his turn, nodding to his monsters
[18:42] <@Kite> Lydia draws her card as the fires flare up again. "This was really fun. Still... I am just a show girl in the end. And my job is now done." She says with a smile.
[18:44] <Dark> "Not over till the last lifepoint is gone" Kyon says back with a grin "Dont talk in past tense just yet"
[18:44] <@Kite> "First I will activate the poison of the old man... using this card I will decrease your life points by 800 more." She says as a spray of acid comes from her now face up spell card.
[18:44] <Dark> "Or you could do that..."
[18:46] <@Kite> "And now... for my grand final... I will activate my tremendous fire!" By taking 500 damage I can bestow on you the gift of 1000 damage." She says with a smile.
[18:46] <@Kite> Then with an eruption of fires both lifepoints are hit ending the first duel of the marathon.
[18:46] <@Kite> Lydia: 0 Kyon: 200
[18:47] <@Kite> As her cards fade away the burning flames on the ground remain as she walks away.
[18:47] <@Kite> "I hope your team has fun in our dungeon."
[18:48] <Dark> "....Kamakazi duelist"
[18:50] <@Kite> "And with a beautiful explosive ending, the duel between Lydia and Kyon ends. But Lydia has left her mark leaving Kyon almost useless for the next duel and paving the grounds for more destruction. What an awesome start."
[18:53] <@Kite> "Next up for Team Dungeon is the reckless duelist that has no regrets, give it up for Dungeon duelist Peter!" The announcer shouts as the crowd cheers once again.
[18:54] <@Kite> As they cheer a brown haired male walks up to the stage the grin on his face quite evident. "Man... Lydia sure got the mood started." He says before checking your lifepoints. "Ouch... brutal..."
[18:55] <Dark> "I'm about to fall yes" kyon nods before glancing to the fire "Left it for you too though"
[18:56] <@Kite> "Oh that's fine... sending her up to do something like this was why we sent her first... kind of wished she left a nightmare wheel instead though... more fun." He says before drawing his cards. "Now I'll start and take 500 damage on my standby phase."
[18:59] <@Kite> "Then I will set one card before summoning my goblinbergh. and using his effect I can change his to defense mode to special summon my loyal goblin.... and then I end my turn so you can say good bye. I hope you had fun."
[19:00] <@Kite> As he ends his turn the crowd watches for the moment the fires flare up to take Kyon out.
[19:01] <Dark> Kyon bows his head as he draws
[19:03] <@Kite> As Kyon is depleted of life the crowd cheers as the announcer starts shouting. No one pays attention to him though as they wait for the next duelist to appear.
[19:03] <Dark> Walking past Terrence, Kyon says a simple "One for One" before walking back to the waiting room
[19:04] <@Kite> Terrence nods as you walk away. "You did good, now it's my turn."
[19:04] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Player Change: Kyon->Terrence<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
[19:04] <Dark> In his place, the form of The Tricky remains-hovering withs its arms folded
[19:05] *** Dark changed nick to Terrence
[19:07] <@Kite> "And the second duelist of Team Skybreaker appears!" The crowd cheers as you take the stage before quieting down again.
[19:07] <Terrence> Nodding back to Kyon as he goes, Terrence seems to grin to himself as he slips his hands into his pocket and walks forwards
[19:09] <@Kite> "It is your move... good luck."
[19:10] <Terrence> "Why thank you" Terrence nods as he draws, not looking towards the flames as they reach out
[19:11] <Terrence> "Well then. I'll start by summoning a Psychic Snail to my field"
[19:14] <Terrence> In a flash a light, a strange snail like creature appears beside the floating Tricky, its blue and brown body dotted with orbs of yellow power
[19:15] <Terrence> "Now then snail and....Tricky. Thats weird to say... Attack"
[19:15] <@Kite> Both of the goblins are destroyed quite easily as Peter stands there.
[19:16] <Terrence> "With that I end my turn"
[19:17] <@Kite> "And then I start." He says before setting a card and a monster and ending his turn with a frown.
[19:19] <Terrence> Drawing Terrence again loses 500 life points before he sets a monster
[19:20] <Terrence> "Now I again attack with my borrowed Tricky"
[19:20] <Terrence> "Followed up by my own snail"
[19:21] <@Kite> The card attacks easily destroying the face down goblin before Peter is hit by the snail dropping his life points by a fair bit.
[19:21] <Terrence> "I then end my turn" Terrence says simply with a smile
[19:24] <@Kite> Peter nods before drawing his card as the fires burn him more. He then frowns again before laughing. "My... I did not get what I needed it seems." He says before ending his turn. "Still... it could be worse..."
[19:25] <Terrence> "Hey we all have off days" Terrence shrugs as he draws and gets hit too before also frowning "case and point..."
[19:26] <Terrence> "Ah well. Psychic Snail attack directly"
[19:27] <@Kite> Peter bows as his life points fade to zero. "I really wished I could have showed off more though." He says as the crowd claps as he leaves.
[19:29] <Terrence> Terrence simply seems to smile as he waits
[19:31] <@Kite> "And Peter goes... will the set card he left help out his team mate?" The announcer says as another male joins the fray. His hair is a long black that makes it extremely hard to see his eyes. He looks on grimly before getting on the stage. "I am the final player of today's dungeon... I hope you find my challenge adaquet." He says before drawing and taking his life point damage from burning lands.
[19:35] <@Kite> "I will set one card before summoning my vampire lady. Then I will equip her with a black pendant." As he says that a green skined lady skiles as she appears in a swirling red dress. A black necklace adorns her neck as she stands there silently.
[19:36] <@Kite> "Now... vampire lady... attack the psychic snail!" He says as the vampire jumps at the psychic beast.
[19:38] <Terrence> Terrence gives a slight chuckle as his snail is struck down by the vampire "No holding back from you"
[19:39] <@Kite> "I must do all I can for my team... now with my lady's effect you must send one monster from your deck to the grave yard." He says silently.
[19:39] <Terrence> "I see" He flicks a card from his deck and sends it to the grave
[19:40] <@Kite> "My turn ends..."
[19:41] <Terrence> Drawing, Terrence says nothing as he glances at the card before setting one monster and one face down and ending his turn
[19:41] <Terrence> He also switches Tricky to Def
[19:42] <@Kite> As the turn is ended a tornado appears blowing the face down card spell or trap away.
[19:42] <Terrence> Terrence chuckles slightly as the Frozen Soul is destroyed
[19:43] <@Kite> Cyrus says nothing as he watches quietly the flames flickering across the stage. "My move." He says as he burns and draws.
[19:43] <Terrence> "That one card has had quite the impact"
[19:44] <@Kite> "It has."
[19:45] <@Kite> "I will now summon my blood sucker." He says as a red vampire flies down to the field. "It will now destroy your partner's Tricky."
[19:46] <Terrence> "Sorry Kyon" Terrence says simply as the Spellcaster is destroyed
[19:46] <@Kite> "Now my lady will attack your newly set monster." He says as the vampire leaps once again.
[19:49] <Terrence> In a flash a strange marchine like creature appears and sends the Vampire flying backwards-its golden body untouched
[19:50] <Terrence> "Min Protector says no"
[19:50] <@Kite> The vampire flips in the air before landing as Cyrus takes some damage. "I end my turn."
[19:52] <Terrence> Drawing, Terrence grunts slightly as an additional 500 damage is added to his payment due to that same Protector"
[19:52] <Terrence> "Welp. Guess you won this round. I'll go down with a bang though if you dont mind"
[19:52] <Terrence> "I flip summon my face down, Serene Psychic Witch"
[19:53] <Terrence> In a flash a somewhat cybernetic woman with red hair appears who, at a gesture from Terrence, runs forward and strikes at the Blood Sucker
[19:54] <@Kite> The vampire is easily killed dealing a bit more damage to Cyrus.
[19:54] <Terrence> "With that I end my turn"
[19:55] <Terrence> "Oh before that. I set a card" Terrence chuckles "After thought i know, silly me"
[19:57] <@Kite> Cyrus nods as he draws a card and then burns again the fires dancing sinisterly on the arena floor. "I will set a monster before ending my turn."
[19:58] <Terrence> Tilting his head slightly Terrence frowns "So is this the part where I draw and lose my last Life points?"
[19:58] <@Kite> "Yes."
[19:58] <Terrence> "Shame...I like it up here" He smiles "Mind if I stick around another turn?"
[19:59] <@Kite> "I do mind." Cyrus says watching quietly.
[19:59] <Terrence> With a click, his face down activates to reveal Psychic Rejuvenation "A 2,000 life point refill should do the trick"
[20:00] <@Kite> Cyrus frows (hard to see with all his hair) though he says nothing.
[20:00] <Terrence> "Now I draw....and lose 1,000 of those life points. Shame"
[20:01] <Terrence> Looking down at the card he has just drawn Terrence grins again "Ooh. I summon Reinforced Human Psychic Borg"
[20:03] <Terrence> "And using his ability I remove from play 2 of my Psychic monsters and this increase his attack by 1,000"
[20:04] <Terrence> "now then. Lets get rid of that vampire lady!"
[20:04] <@Kite> Cyrus watches quietly not liking where this is going.
[20:05] <@Kite> The lady frowns as she is destroyed though soon her black amulet explodes sending the borg back and taking away 500 life points.
[20:06] <Terrence> "And there go all of those life points. Ah well...eventful turn no?" Terrence smiles as he orders his witch to attack the facedown
[20:06] <@Kite> As the witch strikes another blood sucker appears, this one does not die though as it laughs at you.
[20:07] <Terrence> "Ah well. Your turn"
[20:07] <@Kite> Cyrus draws as the fires blaze around him.
[20:07] <@Kite> Cyrus: 1300 Terrence: 750
[20:11] <@Kite> "Not much I can do I'm afraid... my turn ends." Cyrus says after setting one monster.
[20:12] <Terrence> Terrence draws a card and, void of nourisment from his life points after another wave of fire, his Mind Protector crumbles and destroys itself after his draw
[20:13] <@Kite> The crowd watches in anticipation utterly quiet. It also seems someone gagged the announcer.
[20:14] <Terrence> "I summon a second Serene Psychic Witch to my filed" Terrence says as a second appears before using my Borg's ability once more to remove 2 more monsters from my grave"
[20:15] <Terrence> "Now my Borg attacks your Blood Sucker"
[20:16] <@Kite> The borg (who only got on boost) slashes through the vampire who screeches like the last one.
[20:16] <Terrence> "Now my Witch attacks your face down"
[20:17] <@Kite> As the witch strikes she is once again disappointed as it is a turtle. A turtle that somehow has a pyramid on its back. It did not die because that pyramid apparantly is witch proof.
[20:18] <Terrence> "Nice. Just enough to survive me" Terrence grins as he ends his turn
[20:19] <@Kite> Cyrus frowns as he draws and burns before he smiles a bit. "I will set a monster before ending my turn... and now we are back at the beginning."
[20:20] <Terrence> "Yup" Terrence smiles as he draws his card and his last life points go bye bye "Manged to drag that out quite a bit though didnt I"
[20:21] <@Kite> "You fought well..."
[20:21] <Terrence> In the duel arena, both of the witches flicker and fade leaving only the Borg still standing
[20:24] <@Kite> The audience claps as Terrence walks off soon to be replaced by Arcana... she smiles as Terrence leaves before drawing her cards and burning the lights dancing as fires flicker.
[20:27] <@Kite> "Wow... what a field..." She says with a smile. "I will now play my starbook star hall and set a card. Then with Terrence's gift I'll kill that facedown." She says as the borg slices through the face down vampire lady. "Then I'll set another card and a monster to end my turn." It is obvious she doesn't want to let the turtle get its effect off.
[20:28] <@Kite> Cyrus draws before activating his trap dust tornado.... as it is used the fires of the field are blown away much to her sadness.
[20:29] <@Kite> "but I liked that card..." Arcana says with a smile as he rolls his eyes. Cyrus then sets a monster before ending his turn.
[20:31] <@Kite> "Now... I'll summon my Chariottier of Prophecy and then flip up my Strength of Prophecy." She smiles as her two monsters appear: one is lady with flaming red hair and a lion shaped axe... the other is a blonde man with a lance who rides on a horse.
[20:31] *** Terrence changed nick to Dark
[20:32] <@Kite> "Now my Strength of Prophecy will destroy your turtle!" She shouts as the turtle is slain before getting replaced by another to which she smiles. "I know your deck... I'm not letting that happen." Arcana says with a sing song voice as her Chariotter destroys the secind turtle just for a third to appear.
[20:33] <@Kite> "I'll end my attack here for now."
[20:37] <@Kite> Cyrus looks on for a moment before nodding. "Then I shall end the duel here." He says seeing no point of showing off the rest of his deck for a duel he can't win. The crowd claps respectfully before going into full on cheering as Arcana smiles, the duel won.
[20:38] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session Over<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:55 am

So close... to the ending... of season one

This has been fun Smile
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue May 07, 2013 11:00 pm

[21:54] <Kite> Returning where we left off Kyon has gained more information about the current round while Nagi finally stops poster staring enough to be part of this world again. We begin anew.
[21:54] <Kite> >>>>>>>>Session Resume<<<<<<<<<<,
[21:56] <Dark> "You alive yet?" Kyon looks towards Nagi
[22:01] <Kite> Around you the people have dwindled away to go watch the final match between Team Aqua Beats and Team Guardian Rush.
[22:13] <dusk> Nagi walks up behind Kyon, sipping a milkshake," Yo dude, who are ya talking to?" he askes as the image of Nagi fades away before Kyon.
[22:15] <Dark> Raising his eyebrow Kyon sighs "no one"
[22:16] <dusk> Nagi shrugs," So, wanna go scope out the competition, or would you like to keep it a surprise and go see if anything is open now and get in without lines?
[22:16] <dusk> "
[22:18] <Dark> "Meh, may as well have a look around. Saves me being board"
[22:19] <dusk> "Well, we wouldn't want you turning to wood, so lets get too it." Nagi says spiritedly.
[22:24] <Dark> "Well shall we have a look around the shops? Always a good place for gossip"
[22:27] <dusk> "Well, why not? It should be interesting at the very least."
[22:37] <dusk> And so Nagi dragged his good friend Kyon through the nonexistant crowds on the way to the shopping area, unaware of any sorts of dangers or surprises that were most certainly not awaiting the two as this is just the filler material til we get back to the real story..
[22:41] <Kite> As you arrive at the shop area you notice that barely anyone is there. Only the store clerks and most of them seem to be paying more attention to the screen each has on the display shelf which is displaying the current match.
[22:42] <Dark> "Thats surprising"
[22:44] <Kite> One of the clerks seems to notice you before offering a wave but going back to watching the match for a bit. Finally she turns back to the two of you. "How may I help you?"
[22:45] <dusk> "Oh we're just browsing a bit while the crowds are down."
[22:46] <Kite> "Oh, okay." She says before gesturing over to the male clerk in the middle who you guess runs the card shop.
[22:48] <Dark> Thanking them Kyon walks over to have a look at the stock whilst saying "Would have expected more of a crowd during torny events"
[22:49] <dusk> "Well, while the matches are going on, most of the crowd is doing what they came here to do, watch the action." Nagi replies also looking over the stock.
[22:49] <Kite> "Not during this match. Both players were the expected winners so the match has gained a bit of publicity among the regulars here."
[22:51] <Dark> "Oh?" Kyon looks to the screen with sudden interest
[22:51] <Dark> "Someone got a lucky round draw"
[22:55] <dusk> Nagi turns to look at what Kyon is commenting on.
[22:55] <Kite> "It really is. The duel is going extremely well. I have no clue who will win... heck I have no clue about half of those cards." He says with a laugh.
[22:56] <Dark> Raising an eyebrow, kyon folds him arms to watch
[22:59] <Kite> The duel on the screen shows the duelists Jack and Miyumi, both people met previously, going at it. The current field of Jack seems to be struggling after an attack he preformed got two of his cards destroyed.
[23:00] <Dark> Kyon smiles slightly "Interesing. Any bets Nag?"
[23:00] <Dark> "Whilst he says this, he looks back down towards the cards being sold out of curiosity
[23:04] <Kite> The card selection is not the best but a few notable things are seen.
[23:06] <dusk> "Hmmmm... not really, No clue who will win this one..." Nagi replies looking over some of the cards," You?"
[23:07] <Dark> "Meh, I'm backing Miyumi. Shes proven she can hold her own when she needs to"
[23:08] <dusk> "So it seems," Nagi says glancing back at the screen.
[23:11] <Kite> As you look back at the screen the duel seems to get betterfor Miyumi as she summons her mermaid xyz Abysstrite leaving Jack in an even worse position.
[23:13] <Dark> Kyon simply clicks his fingers into a point towards the screen
[23:13] <Kite> Meanwhile a few cards of note are a nice looking set of some wierd karakuri cards and you are sure someone somewhere would be happy to see them. Still neither if you run machines so the cards don't seem so impressive.
[23:17] <dusk> Nagi looks over the cards impassively, keeping a poker face as he tries to find something he can use.
[23:17] <Dark> Kyon is doing the same, though something makes him constently glance back up to the screen
[23:22] <Kite> As you look back at the screen you see that it is Jack's turn who is still in a bind, that is until he summons a monster that seems to summon yet another one. Soo nthe two monsters combine summoning a wierd shining warrior you've not seen before. Then with a swing of his sword he charges the mermaid and destroys it even though she had 2800 defense. The victory is short lived though as yet another monster comes to take her place.
[23:23] <Dark> "She does that"
[23:23] <Kite> There also seems to be little of use to the both of you as of now. Just a regular rare copycat catches Kyon's attention and even then its not really needed since he already has a few.
[23:23] <dusk> Nagi's attention is now on the screen as he just nods.
[23:25] <Kite> Jack seems to frown before ending his turn with the screen now showing that the monster is at an amazing 4000 attack points though even still it seems Miyumi holds the advantage.
[23:30] <dusk> "Impressive play on both sides."
[23:31] <Dark> "mmmm" Kyon grins, clearly just enjoying the duel "I wonder if it was set up for these two to face each other for the sake of putting on an awsome show"
[23:32] <dusk> "Whether through design or sheer dumb luck, it's still great to see such a duel."
[23:32] <Kite> "I wouldn't doubt it. Sometimes they try to arrange as many good matchs as possible. The crowd always loves a good show."
[23:34] <Kite> "For example, you were put against Team Pyrus on purpose if I heard right since they wanted to see how well your team could do against such similar decks. Apparantly it got leeked that you two didn't do well your last tag duel and they wanted to see if you guys had improved."
[23:36] <dusk> "Hmmmm," Nagi hms looking thoughtful.
[23:36] <Dark> Kyon slowly raises an eyebrow "Really now? Thats interesting"
[23:36] <Kite> As you turn back to the match it seems Miyumi's turn has ended leaving Jack at 400 lifepoints and Miyumi at 5400. Additionally Jack has no cards on his field and the screen shows only one in his hand.
[23:37] <dusk> "I wonder if he can pull it off..."
[23:39] <Dark> Kyon taps out a slight beat on his folded arms as he watches
[23:41] <Kite> Jack draws before smiling and playing this wierd pot card that seems to pull monsters out of his graveyard and put them back into his deck which catches the clerk slightly off guard though he seems to smile. As Jack draws he activates a reinforcements of the army before grabbing a Heroic Doublesword who summons a clone from the grave. The two monsters exceed to create the excalibur that was sent back to the deck.
[23:41] <Dark> "Well"
[23:42] <Kite> Then with a smile Jack plays a spell that doubles the Excalibur's power again after it uses its effect sending the monster to a mind blowing 8000.
[23:43] <Dark> "Looks like someone is a fan of big numbers"
[23:47] <Kite> Everything in the crowd seems to go extremely quiet as the Excalibur charges in for the attack Miyumi looks on with a smile as her mermail monster is destroyed dropping Miyumi's lifepoints in one strike leaving a very stunned crowd. Even the clerk is surprised.
[23:47] <Kite> "My... that much damage... in one strike..."
[23:47] <Kite> "His deck really pulled through for him."
[23:48] <Dark> Kyon is silent, eyes narrow as he takes in the monster "This may be interesting"
[23:49] <Kite> Jack and Miyumi shakes hand where some words are said between them, mostly Jack saying he got lucky with that top draw.
[23:52] <Dark> "Excalibur huh?" Kyon mutters, nodding to himself "I'll remember you"
[23:52] <Kite> The warrior of light makes a bow before fading away in a flash of white light.
[23:56] <Dark> "things...things things"

****PS*****
[22:03] <Kite> "Are you sure you want to go ahead?" The spirit says looking at you as the talking is still going in the other room. The two people are still talking though one seems to be enjoying themselves alot more than the other.
[22:04] <@Dark> "That crash didnt sound good though..."
[22:04] <Kite> "It's up to you." The spirit says with a shrug.
[22:04] <@Dark> Kyon pauses, listening for a sound that there is any trouble and slightly confused at the sudden change in tone of the voices
[22:08] <Kite> The main voice laughs again before there is another crash and the voice that was talking back groans again in pain.
[22:11] <@Dark> "...Yer I'm going to check on them" Kyon gives a concerned look before heading back in that direction
[22:17] <Kite> As you turn around you see that a duel is going on... or was at least. One player seemed to have dominated the duel quite well, him being the one who was laughing. The loser is on the ground in pain.
[22:19] <@Dark> Kyon pauses long enough to replace his glasses for his duel visor ones, holding up a hand to stop the spirit as he glances at the field
[22:20] <Kite> As you apply the duel glasses one of the monsters currently on the field turns to you before roaring in your direction. The monster seems to be made of some kind of metal, all of it silver and black before it starts rushing towards you.
[22:23] <@Dark> "What the hell!?" Kyon pulls the glasses off and takes a step back "This...this isnt right"
[22:25] <Kite> As you take the glasses off the image keeps charging at you before the spirit pulls you out of the way of its charge. The osund of a crash echos through the room as it slams into the wall with enough force to dent it though it apparantly is not trying to break it.
[22:25] <Kite> As the dragon roars again the owner of the card walks up to it before it can charge again. With a wave of its hand it steps back before he turns back towards you.
[22:28] <@Dark> Biting back a shout, Kyon gives his thanks to the spirit before turning to him "The hell was that?"
[22:31] <Kite> "Grapha, no need to be so mean to our friends here." The man says with a smile as the dragon stares steadily at you, black smokes pouring out of its mouth. "Why are you here? This isn't exactly a well visited area."
[22:34] <@Dark> "I heard...something..." Kyon dosent take his eyes off the dragon, slowly putting his glasses back on so that the full card name and stats come up
[22:35] <Kite> The card begins to read it before an error message appears: 'Card not recognized'
[22:37] <@Dark> "...." He pulls them back off again "Arnt you a new one"
[22:39] <Kite> "Older than time actually." The man says with a smile petting the dragon. "Still... it would be best if you left."
[22:42] <@Dark> "But...." he glances back to the duelist on the ground with a frown "He seems hurt"
[22:43] <Kite> "He is hurt." He says non-chalantly. "He got in my way so I had to teach him a lesson. That is all."
[22:45] <@Dark> Looking back towards him kyon frowns "So you did this to him?"
[22:45] <Kite> "Why yes, it was me." He says still petting the abyss dragon.
[22:46] <@Dark> "Thats nothing to be proud off"
[22:48] <Kite> "Maybe, maybe not." He says looking back at you. "Depends on my mood."
[22:50] <@Dark> Shaking his head without another word, Kyon turns and walks over to the injured man. Giving a word of support, he lifts his arm around his shoulder to support and lifts him up
[22:56] <Kite> "Aw... caring for your fellow duelist? That's nice." The man says before turning to walk away his dragon following after another watchful glare.
[22:59] <@Dark> Shooting him a distastful look and then towards the dragon Kyon gives a low sigh and looks towards the spirit "Any ideas on what the flying hell that was?"
[23:02] <Kite> "I have no clue..." The spirit says with a frown.
[23:03] <@Dark> "Never seen a bloody card coming alive and trying to kill people in your years of hovering around?"
[23:04] <Kite> "I have not..."
[23:05] <@Dark> "Well thats a new one for both of us then..." Kyon sighs and looks to the man hes carrying "You?"
[23:06] <Kite> "Ughhh..."
[23:08] <@Dark> "Thanks for that" He looks back to the spirit "Seems I need to make yet another delivery to the medical ward. I'm going to get a loyalty delivery card at this rate. You know the way there from here?"
[23:10] <Kite> "I do."
[23:12] <@Dark> "Then lead the way my dear" Kyon smiles with a lift of the hat "I'm not going to get much conversation out of this one"
[23:13] <Kite> The spirit nods before leading you off down the hallways, going just slow enough to make sure you can keep up. Somewhere elsewhere you can feel something watching you.
[23:15] <@Dark> "You know...I've not been coming here long and yet a lot of things have happened..." Kyon looks around subtly whilst still talking "Am I just a weirdness magnet?"
[23:16] <@Dark> (he says in a casual conversation with a ghost) Kyon thinks inwardly
[23:17] <Kite> "Maybe." The spirit says with a shrug. "Those that seek out things normally find them though."
[23:19] <@Dark> "I wasnt looking around to begin with. I just started having cards coming alive and calling me from streets...men in black clocks and giant houses that dont exist...a lot of things"
[23:21] <Kite> "That's quite usual." The spirit says with a shrug. "As long as your eyes are open anyways."
[23:22] <@Dark> Kyon raises an eyebrow towards the Spirit "mmmm"
[23:24] <Kite> The spirit says nothing else as it continues to lead the way until you are soon back to an exit door.
[23:27] <@Dark> "You dont talk much do you?"
[23:28] <Kite> "It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to chatter away... sometimes not as much."
[23:30] <@Dark> "Alright? Well what do you want to talk about? I've met you a couple of times now and still dont know much about you"
[23:33] <Kite> The spirit smiles at you. "It might just be the mood I'm in... but must words always be said? Just spending time with a friend can be enjoyment enough... though that's probably me being moody."
[23:35] <@Dark> For a moment Kyon pauses, as if trying to work that out, before he gives a laugh and nods "Thats true enough. Well if your ever in a talkative mood just let me know. I'm all ears"
[23:37] <Kite> "I will." The psirit says with a nod before you arrive at the clinic. "We should spend more time together. It does seem like you want to get to know me better after all."
[23:40] <@Dark> "We should" He nods, repositioning the man on his shoulders slightly "I dont mean to pry like, just think it would be nice to"
[23:41] <Kite> The spirit nods. "Until then Kyon." The spirit says before floating away then stopping. "Where should we meet?"
[23:42] <@Dark> "You know the places around here better then me" he smiles "Your choice"
[23:43] <Kite> "The fortune teller's stand? Not many people go there and she's really nice."
[23:44] <@Dark> "Sounds good to me. When?"
[23:44] <Kite> "Tomorrow would be nice."
[23:45] <@Dark> "Its a date" He gives a close to a bow as he can with a limp man hanging of his shoulder
[23:45] <Kite> The spirit nods with a smile before floating away.
[23:47] <@Dark> Smiling Kyon watches her go before pausing and breifly wondering why hes so casual around a GHOST....before shrugging and carrying the man the last bit to the ward "Tomorrow should be interesting"
[23:54] <Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>Session Refrained<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue May 28, 2013 10:56 pm

[23:09] <Kite> clear
[23:10] <Kite> "So how is your time in the underground?" Terrence asks sitting on a bench outside of the tournament arena. It is the hour break before the finals begin though instead of self prep... you've found Terrence out here cloud gazing.
[23:11] <@Dark> "Alright" Kyon nods, looking around at the world around him some what aimlessly "There is a lot going on that I...dont understand if I'm honest though but I'm working on it"
[23:12] <Kite> "That's good. New players tend to do betetr hwen you let them find the answers on their own."
[23:14] <@Dark> "Oh so thats the excuse for being so quite on team talks" Kyon raises him an amused eyebrow
[23:16] <Kite> "Excuse... truth... In this case they could both be the same thing. It depends on how you look at it." Terrence says idly as he continues to stare upwards.
[23:19] <@Dark> "mmm" Kyon sighs "I just carnt help but wonder why you put together a team, enrole them into a tornament and then just sit back and watch is all"
[23:21] <Kite> "I might be leaving soon." Terrence says in response to that.
[23:24] <@Dark> This makes him frown "As in leaving the underground?"
[23:26] <Kite> "Not for ever. But for a few months I'll be gone. " Terrence says with a wave of his hands, though wether to dismiss the worry or a thought in his head... you'll probably never know.
[23:27] <@Dark> "So why make the team?"
[23:30] <Kite> "Because, now you know someone else in the underground and won't be alone. Heck you made lots of friends here. Me being here won't matter much now." Terrence says with a small smile.
[23:33] <@Dark> For a time Kyon pauses, staring at him before giving a slight sigh and smile, shaking his head "I see. I suppose thats true"
[23:34] <Kite> "Yeah..." Terrence says before sitting uo. "Beside this isn't the first time I've made a team here in this underground."
[23:36] <Kite> "Think this might be team number... thirteen." He says after a while. "I like that number."
[23:36] <@Dark> "Thought as much" kyon mutters as if confirming somthing for himself
[23:39] <Kite> "But yeah. So have fun here for me will you? It's nice to see people enjoying themselves." He says before getting up.
[23:40] <@Dark> "I'll try not to burn the place down whilst your gone" Kyon smiles back "Where are you going by the way?"
[23:42] <Kite> "Another underground. Going to try and clean it up and get some of the unsavory types out of the place." Terrence says looking back at you. "No one should have to worry or be afraid when in a place like this after all."
[23:43] <@Dark> For a second Kyon laughs "Well arnt you the Nanny 911 of the undergrounds"
[23:44] <Kite> Terrence smiles though there doesn't seem to be much joy behind it. "Yeah, I guess I am." He says before turning away and walking down the street. "I'm going to take a walk for a moment to think. Now go get ready for your match."
[23:45] <@Dark> "Sure thing boss" kyon nods, though he dosent get streight up from the bench
[23:46] <Kite> With that you see Terrence disappear down a corner leaving you alone here in the streets outside the auditorium.
[23:49] <@Dark> Leaning back slightly, Kyon starts to think to himself
[23:52] <Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[23:54] <Kite> Elsewhere in the city Terrence looks up to the sky above. With a sigh he continues to think before pulling out a different deck than usual. "It'll be time to go soon... though I can depend on you like always right?"
[23:55] <Kite> As a rush of wind goes by, he smiles before he begins to walk again.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 am

[20:17] <@Kite> "And with that the match for third and fourth place is decided. Team Aqua Beats has secured their place as third in this magnificent tournament. Now it's time to introduce the finalists of the Spring tournament!" You all here the announcer shout as the match ends. The crowd cheers as the duelist all take front row seats to watch what happens next.
[20:19] <@Kite> The two of you are in the waiting room with Terrence as he stands patiently beside the door. "Well this is the final match..." He says with a grin as the announcer outside rambles on about the glory and origin of dueling. "So you guys ready?"
[20:21] <Dark> A simple thumbs up is Kyon's only response as he goes through his deck as is his usual pre-deuling habbit
[20:21] <dusk> Nagi takes a breath and nods in response.
[20:22] <@Kite> "Well then let's get this show on the road." Terrence says with a grin as your much more silent partner simply nods.
[20:23] <@Kite> Back at the arena the announcer is once again speaking: "They have come far since they've come here to our underground. Before no one knew their names but now everyone sees them soaring through the stars above... give it up for Team SkyBreaker!" The announcer shouts as the doors in your room open.
[20:25] <@Kite> "Well let's go people." Terrence says before leaving the room and walking down the corridor to get to the arena.
[20:26] <Dark> "Once more unto the breach..." Kyon mutters as he pulls his hat low, nodding to Nagi as he passes by
[20:26] <dusk> Nagi looks out through the door for a moment and shrugs before following.
[20:29] <@Kite> As you two final get to the arena you both squint again at the overly bright lights. Around you everyone is cheering as the four of you take you places at the arena's edge.
[20:31] <@Kite> "The other team has shone that they are extremely skilled as well. Weilding the sword that can cut down any opponent, let's give it up for Team Guardian Rush!" The announcer shouts before three people walk from the corridors and into the light.
[20:32] <@Kite> "Now let's give a better introduction for our finalists." The announcer shouts with the crowd cheering behind him once again.
[20:33] <@Kite> "Terrence... calm and smart, he's the leader of Team SkyBreaker. Though we haven't seen much from him in this tournament we all know him to be a great duelist from his other appearances."
[20:34] <@Kite> "Then we have Kyon, the duelist who uses the power of the infamous charmers. Will he be able to follow the legacy those cards have built before him?"
[20:35] <Dark> "Infamous?" Kyon frowns to himself
[20:36] <@Kite> "Using a spirit deck of many tricks, Nagi has never been one to leave the crowd bored. His unique style has been a problem for all of his opponents and I'm sure his team can depend on them well."
[20:37] <dusk> "Well that was nicely said." Nagi says with a nod.
[20:38] <@Kite> "And the mysterious girl known only as Arcana. Using her spellcasters she has shown to be able to solve any problem and is another one of the duelist we have all come to expect from Team SkyBreaker."
[20:38] <@Kite> Arcana gives a small bow as her introduction is said though says nothing else.
[20:40] <@Kite> "On the other side we have Byron the leader of Team Guardian Rush. His skill with his deck has been shown to be almost legendary and his samurais can cut through just about anything. Will he be able to lead his team to victory?"
[20:42] <@Kite> "Next we have Meanae, the girl with the unusual deck. Just when people think they will win she stills victory right away from beneath them. Will Team SkyBreaker beable to deal with this tricky foe?"
[20:43] <@Kite> "And last we have Jack, the man with the invincible sword. Shown to weild enough power to defeat a power foe in one hit... will his sword strike down Team SkyBreaker as well?"
[20:43] <dusk> Nagi waves hello to the opposing team.
[20:44] <Dark> Kyon also gives them a slight bow of the head, though something seems to now have him slightly distracted
[20:45] <@Kite> The opposing team all do a bow to Team SkyBreaker before all pulling out their duel disk at the same time. The style of which they pull them out seems to be as if they are pulling out swords, an act that drives the crowd to cheer some more.
[20:47] <Dark> Suddnly pulled from his thoughts, Kyon blinks slightly before grunting, his duel disk clicking into life with a flick of his arm
[20:49] <dusk> Nagi's duel disk activates, though most could have sworn it wasn't on his arm a moment ago.
[20:49] <@Kite> "But before we start this match let's have a word from our sponsor Mr. Prize himself." The announcer shouts before he steps back from his podium. there to replace him is a man with sandy brown hair and sharp green eyes. "Welcome my friends to the yet another of our Spring time tournaments. It has been an honor to see these duelist play with all their strength and it is another honor to be able to spectate this match. Now let the festivities begin."
[20:56] <@Kite> The crowd cheers once again as he takes a seat and the announcer moves forward again. "So who will start this magnificent match that we all have been waiting on?"
[21:03] *** Dark quit (Connection reset by peer)
[21:03] *** Dark (Dark@sux-DFC12BC4.cable.virginmedia.com) joined
[21:09] <@Kite> As the crowd waits in anticipation the other team begins to talk before Meanae steps forward with a grin on her face.
[21:10] <@Kite> "And the first member of Team Guardian Force steps up to duel... who will step up to battle against her?"
[21:20] <dusk> Nagi looks around to his team a bit, then takes a breath and steps forward.
[21:21] <@Kite> "And Nagi has step forward to fight against her. Whose tricks will excel in this game of wits!?"
[21:24] <@Kite> "You ready Nagi?" Meanae asks as her deck is inserted into her duel disk.
[21:26] <dusk> Nagi does the same with his deck," Indeed, though if I recall correctly, you may have me at a bit of a disadvantage."
[21:26] <@Kite> "I'm sure you can handle it." She says with a smile.
[21:31] <@Kite> "I'll let you pick who goes first." Meanae says with a smile as the crowd begins to quite down a bit.
[21:33] <dusk> "I'll go second then." Nagi says drawing his hand," After you."
[21:35] <@Kite> Meanae smiles before drawing her cards. "I'll go first and summon maruading captain." She says with a grin as the warrior appears.He looks at you calmly before stabbing the ground. "Using his effect I can summon Cliff the Trap Remover from my hand." As she says that Cliff appears from the crack in the ground with a grin.
[21:36] <@Kite> "With that I'll end my turn."
[21:37] <dusk> "And with that I draw," Nagi says as he does," and I'll set one monster in defense and end my turn."
[21:39] <@Kite> "Then I'll start by summoning Dark Scorpion Buglars." She says as a group of warriors appear on the field. "Then I'll play the fusion sword Murasame on my Maruading Captain."
[21:40] <@Kite> As the sword falls into the warrior's hand he nods before charging in to attack the set monster, letting out a shout as he does so.
[21:42] <dusk> The carved statue, Maharaghi, flips up, laughs hollowly, and shatters from the attack.
[21:45] <@Kite> "And now with that out of the way, my Buglars and Cliff can attack directly activating their effects." She says as the monsters begin to rush and beat you down.
[21:46] <@Kite> "Because of the buglars you must send a spell from your deck to the graveyard."
[21:46] <@Kite> "And then because of Cliff two cards go from the top of your deck to the graveyard!"
[21:47] <dusk> Nagi does just that, already expecting to have lost some cards.
[21:47] <@Kite> "And now I may end my turn." she says with a smile.
[21:49] <dusk> "And now Maharaghi's effect activates, and I use it to look at the top card on my deck before drawing and place it back on top or on the bottom," Nagi explains as he looks to the card," And I choose to place it on the bottom, and then draw."
[21:52] <@Kite> Meanae nods twisting her hair as she waits patiently.
[21:54] <dusk> "I play the Spring of Rebirth, and then I summon Yaksha." Nagi says as a holy looking spring appears behind a scary blueish demonic looking warrior thing, who then points his swords toward the captain.
[21:55] <@Kite> The sword flies from the captains hand who frowns as it disappears.
[21:55] <Dark> Kyon nods silently to himself from the side lines, his face blank in his watching
[21:56] <dusk> "Now Yaksha, attack Marauding Captain." Nagi calls as the blue warrior slashes through the captain.
[21:57] <@Kite> The captain tries to cut down the demon like monster though he is overwhelmed by it and dispersed into light.
[21:57] <dusk> "My turn now ends, and Yaksha returns to me, with an extra 500 lifepoints to boot."
[21:57] <@Kite> Meanae smiles as you do so.
[21:58] <@Kite> Meanae: 7300, Nagi: 6300
[22:00] <@Kite> "Then I'll draw my card before using my reinforments of the army. Using it, I'll add Don Zaloog to my hand before summoning it."
[22:01] <@Kite> As she says that the leader of the Dark Scorpions appear with a smile on his face before Meanae plays another card. "Using the A force all of my monsters gain 200 for every other warrior on the field."
[22:01] <dusk> "Well that's gonna hurt."
[22:02] <@Kite> "Now go my monsters." Meanae says as the Buglars attack followed by Zaloog and Cliff.
[22:05] <dusk> The Burglars attack and Nagi shrugs it off, the Zaloog and Cliff strike and Nagi winces at the odd bit of redundancy....
[22:06] <@Kite> "I'll end my turn." Meanae says with a smile. You quickly realized she didn't play the sword since it would not have taken you out anyways.
[22:06] <@Kite> Meanae: 7300, Kyon: 900
[22:07] <dusk> "I was right, it did hurt...." Nagi says as he looks to his deck, looking to a miracle to hold on for the turn.
[22:08] <Dark> "Well thats not good...."
[22:10] <@Kite> "So what will you do?" Meanae asks with a smile, hands on her hip as her monsters stand before her.
[22:11] <dusk> Nagi draws what may be his last card with eyes closed. He looks to it," Let's go, first I summon Yaksha to the field and return your facedown!" Nagi says as said blue warrior fairy thing dives to the ground and the resulting wave sends the card back to Meanae's hand.
[22:12] <@Kite> The face down card disappears as Meanae shrugs, her grin never leaving.
[22:13] <dusk> "Next I remove from play one spirit from my grave in order to special summon Yamato No Kami!" Nagi calls as violet lightning hails the coming of the warrior spirit, who then poses menacingly.
[22:14] <@Kite> "Hm... that might be a problem." She says as her monsters all take a step back.
[22:14] <Dark> "Hello...."
[22:14] <dusk> "And lastly," Nagi says in continuation," I remove from play one spirit from my hand..."
[22:17] <dusk> "To summon the mighty, Izanagi!" Nagi calls out as ancient drums and white mist herald the newcomer who raises his staff and strikes a imposing presence with his flowing white hair.
[22:17] <Dark> "Well that escalated quickly..."
[22:18] <@Kite> This time Meanae takes a step back, not having expected it to appear before smiling. "We meet again... though I guess this time we aren't team mates." She says looking at the monster.
[22:19] <dusk> Izanagi nods in recognition of the Dark Scorpion wielder.
[22:22] <dusk> "Now, Yamato, attack the Burglars" Nagi says as the kami strikes several poses before smashing a lightning fist into the ground, violet and crimson lightning erupting beneath them.
[22:22] <@Kite> The buglars explode into light as Meanae slids back a bit from the damage.
[22:24] <dusk> "Now Yaksha, go forth and attack Cliff, the Trap Remover!" Nagi says as the blue beast duels with the Dark Scorpion before casting the overpowering slash.
[22:24] <@Kite> Cliff tries to stab the monster though he is still easily defeated dealing more damage to Meanae.
[22:26] <dusk> "Lastly, Izanagi, attack Don Zaloog!" Nagi says as the white haired fairy strikes the leader of the Dark Scorpions with divine might, and also his staff.
[22:27] <@Kite> Even the leader is knocked away by the force of the strike almost blowing Meanae back though she is still smiling.
[22:28] <dusk> "To end my turn, I allow Yaksha to return to me, bringing with another 500 Life Points." Nagi says as a blue mist flows to his hand whilst a glowing aura surrounds him.
[22:30] <@Kite> "Truely amazing Nagi..." Meanae says with a smile before starting her turn.
[22:30] <@Kite> Meanae: 5200, Nagi: 1400
[22:31] <dusk> "Thanks, though I'm certain you have more than enough to counter me."
[22:32] <@Kite> "I'll start by drawing a card for my turn. Then I'll use my warrior returns alive to bring Don Zaloog back to my hand, who I will then summon." She says as the leader of the dark scorpions returns, battered but alive.
[22:33] <@Kite> "Now, i'll equip him with not one... but two fusion swords." She says with a smile as two glowing swords fly down before the warrior grabs them both with a flip. Then with a strike he cuts down the kami spirit.
[22:34] <dusk> "Well, that's unfortunate...." Nagi comments as Yamato is struck down in a burst of thunder.
[22:35] <@Kite> "I'll end my turn now." She says with a grin. As the leader of her deck spins the two flashing swords in his hand.
[22:36] <@Kite> "But not before you mill." she says with a wink.
[22:38] <dusk> Nagi nods as he mills the two cards, and then draws," Hmmmm," Nagi hms," I summon Yaksha once again to send back one sword." He says as the blue one does just that while landing.
[22:40] <@Kite> The sword disappears as the warrior twirls the other in his hand with a small frown.
[22:42] <dusk> Nagi looks up to Izanagi apologetically," I'm sorry I'm not that good yet, perhaps next time I can do this right." Nagi says to the monster as he takes a breath," Izanagi, attack Don Zaloog!" Nagi calls as Izanagi nods and jumps forth into battle with the sword wielding gunman.
[22:43] <@Kite> The bandit theif jumps toward the monster, sword shining in his hand. The two monsters clash before they both exploud into glorious light.
[22:45] <dusk> Nagi stands for a moment," Yaksha, attack Meanae directly." Nagi says as the blue beast moves forward dual sword style to attack her.
[22:45] <@Kite> Meanae slids back again, almost falling over again though she is able to keep her balance.
[22:46] <dusk> "Now I end my turn, and my spirit returns to me, bringing 500 life points."
[22:50] <@Kite> Meanae smiles before drawing the card from her deck before smiling. "Now I'll summon my Dark Scorpion, Meanae the Thorn." She says before playing the fusion sword yet again. As the sword falls down, Meanae throws her whip up and grabs the sword before attacking Nagi directly.
[22:52] <dusk> Nagi takes the attack gracefully, or at least as gracefully as one can take a strike from a sword that may or may not exist.
[22:52] <@Kite> As Nagi's lifepoints hit zero the monsters fade away as Meanae does a bow. "That was an amazing duel."
[22:53] <dusk> "It was nice, you're a great duelist."
[22:54] <@Kite> "You are too." She says with a nod.
[22:55] <@Kite> "And the first match of the tournament is over. that is one win for Team Guardian rush!" The Announcer says as the crowd cheers for the amazing duel.
[22:55] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session TBC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:18 pm

[16:57] <@Kite> Last Time on Yugioh OV: The tournament has reached its final stage and things get heated right from the start! Nagi duels against Meanae who uses her deck destruction effects amazingly. Pushed into a corner Nagi does not give um and summons his ace monster, Izanagi!
[16:59] <@Kite> The powerful monster is able to push Meanae back before clashing with Meanae's Don Zaloog. Power explodes from the arena from the collision though in the end Meanae is able to pull through for her team. Now Team Sky Breaker is in danger of losing... what will happen next!?
[16:59] <@Kite> Episode Start: The Shining Excalibur
[17:02] <@Kite> "Now that Nagi has fallen... what will Team Sky Breaker do?" The announcer says into his microphone as the two duelists walk off the stage. "We could not ask for a better starting match!" He shouts as the crowd once again cheers.
[17:03] <Dark> "Nice work Nag" Kyon grins as Nagi returns "You did us proud"
[17:04] <dusk> "Thanks, looks like I still need to work a bit more, but it was fun to the end."
[17:05] <Dark> "Naw it was a bad match up. You did very well, especially with that turn around late duel"
[17:06] <@Kite> "Kyon's right, I was quite impressed." Terrence says while Arcana simply nods from where she stands.
[17:07] <dusk> Nagi looks appreciatively to his teammates," Thanks guys."
[17:10] <@Kite> As that is said you hear the sound of foot steps as another person from the opposing side steps up onto the arena. "Kyon..." He says simply. "Would you provide me the honor and be my opponent?"
[17:10] <Dark> Kyon pauses and looks up "Me?"
[17:11] <@Kite> As you look up, you see Jack looking back at you, his face as stoic as ever. "Yes."
[17:13] <Dark> Glancing among his team mates Kyon gives a nervous grin "...guess I'm up"
[17:14] <dusk> "We're rooting for ya dude!"
[17:14] <@Kite> "And Jack has just called Kyon out for battle. And not only that... but Kyon has accepted! Will he be able to give his team the win that they need?"
[17:15] <Dark> With a mock salute Kyon nods and turns, his duel disk clicking into activation "All or nothing this time round". He makes his way to the arena, deck slowly placed into the disk
[17:17] <@Kite> Jack nods to you before placing his deck into his duel disk and adjusting his duel visor. "Are you ready?" He asks simply when done.
[17:18] <Dark> "The Invincible swordsman wasnt it?" Kyon nods in reply, the left lense in his glasses flickering into purple light "Lets find out"
[17:28] <@Kite> ""I'll go first then." Jack says as he draws a card. "I'll set one monster and end it here." He says simply as the face down card appears on the stage.
[17:30] <Dark> "Allright then" Kyon draws "I'll summon Familier-Possessed Aussa to my field and then attack that face down"
[17:31] <Dark> In a flash, the brown haired girl appears already running streight at the facedown monster
[17:32] <@Kite> "When warrior lady of the wasteland is destroyed by battle.... I may special summon another warrior with 1500 attack or less... as long as it is an earth monster." He says as the card is destroyed.
[17:33] <@Kite> "With that effect, I'll special summon the Heroic Champion, Night Watchman." As he says that a blue armored warrior appears, the lantern in his hand brightening up the room a nice bit.
[17:34] <Dark> For a second Kyon pauses as his Visor screens the monster's stats before nodding "I place one card face down and then end my turn"
[17:35] <@Kite> "My turn then." He says ebfore drawing. As he sees the monster in his hand he smiles. "I'll summon Heroic Champion, Double Lance to the field." As the words leave his mouth a silver cladded knight appears.., his lance ready for battle."
[17:36] <Dark> Again Kyon slowly nods after a second, reading its effect
[17:37] <@Kite> "Now... i will overlay my two monsters... to summon the shining sword.... Heroic Champion, Excalibur."
[17:39] <@Kite> As the two monsters burst into light then combine before with a clap of lightning a red and silver warrior appears. In his hand a large sword gleams with power as the arena shakes at his appearance.
[17:39] <dusk> "Starting off with a splash."
[17:40] <Dark> "Not wasting time..."
[18:03] <@Kite> "I'll now activate, my Excalibur's effect. By detachign two materials from him... I can double his attack points until the end of your next turn." Jack says before the monster's armor turns white. Lightining clashs around it before it charges in to attack the charmer.
[18:06] <@Kite> With a swing of it's sword the charmer is dispersed into light as the force of the attack sends a shockwave through the stadium. The announcer is almost blown over as the knight backs from where he attacked.
[18:06] <@Kite> "I end my turn."
[18:06] <Dark> "Tch" Kyon grunts "At the end of you're turn I activate my face down, Solumn Wishes. Now every time I draw a card I gain 500 life points. I then draw"
[18:07] <Dark> "I then place one face down monster and end my turn"
[18:09] <@Kite> As you end your turn, Excalibur's power drops back to its previous number, his shining white armor becoming red and silver again.
[18:09] <@Kite> "My turn." Jack says before drawing. "Excalibur attack." He says simply. As the monster attacks yet again.
[18:10] <Dark> Watching the atk drain on his visor, Kyon nods, clearly in thought
[18:10] <Dark> With a flash Eria is destroyed and Kyon nods to it as he places it in grave "Thank you for taking the hit my dear"
[18:11] <@Kite> Jack seems to be thinking as well before setting a card. "I'll end my turn."
[18:12] <@Kite> "How will Kyon respond to the power of Excalibur?" The announcer shouts as the turn is ended.
[18:14] <Dark> "I summon to my field the spellcaster copycat! With all of his 0 atk!"
[18:15] <Dark> "But hes not staying like that, oh no, for he is able to copy the stats from one monster my foe controls"
[18:15] <Dark> WIth a wave of its hand, the nearly appeared jester like monster brings its mirror up to cover its face that the image of exaclibur's own face looks back in the reflection
[18:16] <Dark> "THen I activate the spell card Banner of Courage to give him a little boost", with the playing of the spell a large red and white banner appears behind Copycat
[18:17] <Dark> "Now Copycat! Attack his Excalibur!"
[18:18] <@Kite> "I'll activate, my heroic retribution sword. Now both of us take the damage, and both of our monsters are destroyed." Jack says as Excalibur rushes forth to meet the attack.
[18:18] <Dark> "Heh, nice" Kyon nods as both monsters explode
[18:19] <Dark> "I end my turn"
[18:19] <dusk> "And now the game begins."
[18:20] <@Kite> "It does..." Jack says as he draws his card. "I'll activate... warrior returning alive. Using this card... Excalibur can return back to my extra deck." Plating the card, a bright light shines from the arena grounds before flying back to Jack.
[18:21] <Dark> "...Ah"
[18:21] <@Kite> "and now using, Reinforcements of the army, I can grab and summon Heroic challenger... Double Lance."
[18:22] <@Kite> "And using his effect, I can revive my first double lance from the graveyard." He says as the two silver warriors appear.
[18:23] <@Kite> "Now shine forth again, shining blade.... Excalibur." As the warrior appears, his armor begins to glow white again before it brings down his thundering sword directly on Kyon.
[18:24] <Dark> "But I just..." kyon groans as the monster attacks
[18:24] <dusk> "Ouch... this is starting to look bad..."
[18:25] <@Kite> "And that's 4000 gone in one swing!" The announcer shouts as Excalibur makes contact. "What will Kyon do now?"
[18:26] <Dark> "Ugh..." Kyon blinks away the warning signs flashing over his visor "Thats some power..."
[18:26] <@Kite> "I'll set this card and end my turn." Jack says simply as Excalibur backs up to be right in front of Jack again.
[18:29] <Dark> "I will set one monster and one face down and end my turn..." Kyon says simply his mind whirring
[18:29] <Dark> "I then end my turn"
[18:30] <@Kite> "I'll start my turn then, by summoning the Field Commander Rahz. Using his effect I can place a warrior on top of my deck for later use."
[18:31] <@Kite> "Using it, I'll add Double Lance to the top of my deck." He says placing the card there. "Now Excalibur... strike again."
[18:32] <Dark> In a flash, Dharc is destroyed
[18:33] <@Kite> "Now Rahz... strike directly." He says before the warrior rushes in directly.
[18:33] <Dark> "Not good..." Kyon mutters, watching his own life points drop once more
[18:36] <Dark> "At the end of you're turn I activate my trap card Dust Tornado to destroy you're fast down"
[18:36] <@Kite> Jack nods as the card disappears, it being revealed to be a kunai with chain.
[18:44] <Dark> "I draw" Kyon says, looking at the card with thought
[18:46] <Dark> "Next I summon Wynn to my field!" He shouts as the green haired charmer appears "Now, Wynn, using the power of our banner bring that Monster down again!"
[18:48] <@Kite> As Wynn strikes the monster it slides back before Jack drops a card keeping the monster up even from the fierce attack. "Heroic Challenger... Swordshield. Using his power my monster can not be destroyed by battle this turn nor do I take the damage."
[18:49] <@Kite> As Jack says that Excalibur repels Wynn who lands on your side of the field looking worried.
[18:50] <Dark> Kyon's eyes widen as he blinks "Crap..."
[18:54] <Dark> Lowered his gaze, Kyon places down a face down card and ends his turn
[18:57] <@Kite> "My move." Jack says before drawing. "now I'll activate Heroic Chance. Using this I can double the attack points of my Excalibur." He says ebfore the warrior begins to gleam white again. Now excalibur attack!"
[18:58] <@Kite> As he says that the warrior rushs towards Wynn lightning resounding before there is a scream as the ceiling begins to cave in.
[18:59] <@Kite> As debris falls begin begin to get up and run as black dragon lands on the stage, purple flames in its mouth as it roars sending more of the shattering ceiling falling.
[18:59] <@Kite> "What is going on?" Jack says taking a step back.
[19:00] <dusk> "I'm getting a sense of deja vu here, also DRAGON!"
[19:01] <Dark> Kyon for a moment looks like he hasnt even noticed the dragon, starting at the Exaclibur before slowly looking up, his eyes narrow and his voice quite "What now?"
[19:02] <@Kite> As more screams feel the arena and people continue to run the dragon blasts a stream of purple fire destroying some of the equipment around the arena sending the other members of Team Guardian rush and Sky Breaker back.
[19:03] <@Kite> Standing atop of the dragon stands a man who simply grins as a swipe from Grapha's tail destroys the announcer's booth.
[19:03] <@Kite> "Did I interrupting something?"
[19:03] <dusk> "Yes, yes you did."
[19:04] <Dark> Still standing where he was Kyon looks up at him "You"
[19:05] <@Kite> "Good." He says with a smile. "Maybe they'll start paying attention now." He says before looking back at Kyon. "Oh... its you again. You should be happy, you would have lost otherwise... am I right?" He says with a laugh.
[19:06] <Dark> "What are you doing?"
[19:08] <@Kite> As Kyon says that Excalibur rushes the dragon just for it fly up out of range of the attack. "I'm making my voice heard... and taking back what is mine." With that the dragon flies upwards, back through the hole in the ceiling. As another blast of fire is shot from the dragon into the air, you can hear the sounds of screaming fill the underground as everything falls into chaos.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:59 am

<@Kite> Outside the building everything is in chaos as it seems multiple buildings are destroyed. Flying overhead the dark dragon is blasting fire down on very specific damage to cause as much panic as possible. The heat of the black flames can be felt all over as people continues to run.

<@Kite> Around the city people dressed in black continue to vandalize buildings only spreading more chaos and destruction.

[17:58] "OK..." Kyon mutters, his eyes watching the dragon "Someone had better explain what I'm looking at for once"

[18:01] <@Kite> There is no answer as far as you hear as more people run towards the exit of the underground.

[18:05] <@Kite> "I've never seen this happen before..." Terrence says to himself before going forward to investigate.

[18:05] Sighing at the expected response, Kyon just keeps watching "Anyone at least got an idea?"

[18:08] <@Kite> "We find out what's going on." Arcana says simply. "Still... I think I'm going to help the people evacuate and meet up with you all later."

[18:10] <@Kite> "Unless you want to come with me and help that is."

[18:12] Kyon looks around before glancing back towards Nagi, his eyes seem somewhat mad in his mixed feelings "Nag?"

[18:13] "Well, we should probably try to do something about the guy on the dragon wrecking the place, and maybe get him to monologue about what's going on..."

[18:16] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)

[18:17] *** Dark (Dark@sux-DFC12BC4.cable.virginmedia.com) joined

[18:18] "You got a way of getting to the Dragon?"

[18:20] "Well, I'm guessing insults won't work, and getting on a roof is just asking for trouble, so I'm open to suggestions...."

[18:22] <@Kite> "That is true." Arcana says as she loses sight of Terrence. "If there is no way for you guys to help then going there would be but a hindrance right now. Especially with all the panicking people."

[18:23] Though he is clearly unhappy Kyon nods "Let’s do what we can to help people evacuate."

[18:27] Nagi nods as well.

[18:27] <@Kite> "Okay then, let's go." Arcana says leading you two to the place where people are evacuating at. You can hear talk of people above ground already having begun the act of distracting police so that the people above with decks can escape safely.

[18:29] "Hey Arcana" Kyon says as the move "How far is the fortune teller place from here?"

[18:30] <@Kite> "She's down there." Arcana says stopping to point. "Still, why do you want to speak to her now?"

[18:31] "I had a friend waiting for me there... Kyon winces as something explodes in the background

[18:34] <@Kite> "Really? Go get them and help them get out." Arcana says before ordering Nagi to help you with that. "If you find any other people help them escape as well, okay?"

[18:36] Kyon nods and begins to joke in that direction; glancing back over his shoulder as he goes "Will you be ok here?"

[18:38] <@Kite> "Of course, now go help them out." She says before turning around and bounding off.

[18:39] Giving another nod, Kyon resumes his running

[18:43] <@Kite> As Kyon and Nagi run through the cities you find quite a few people who all tag along so that they can help evacuate and get out in turn. Eventually you make it to the fortune teller's place just to find the old lady from before sitting there, smiling despite all the chaos. In her hand a small white gem shines as she calmly polishes it.

[18:46] "Hey" Kyon says as he reaches her "Sorry ma’am but we need to move you out to the surface"

[18:50] <@Kite> "Oh it’s okay... “She says with a smile. “This trial will pass soon enough.”

[18:52] "I'm sure it will but perhaps it would be better to come back once it has?" Kyon says politely while trying to hurry the lady along.

[18:56] <@Kite> "No... I must stay to watch this." She says with a grin.

[18:57] "..." Kyon looks back to the destruction then to her "Why?"

[19:00] <@Kite> "Because… the events that happen here today will change how this place… no… this world will be later on. I must be here to watch those events unfold with my own two eyes.”

[19:02] Nagi looks to the old lady," Well, that's reassuring…”

[19:04] <@Kite> "Don’t be too alarmed. The worst that could happen is that this ‘game’ you kids play turns out to be as bad as everyone says it is… no harm there.” She says with a chuckle.

[19:09] <@Kite> "Um guys... I think she might be crazy." One of the tags along says listening to the talk.

[19:10] "I'm inclined to believe her solely because of that possibility..." Nagi says while another explosion rocks the ground. “I mean… less crazy things are going on right now…”

[19:11] "Ugh" Kyon grunts "Listen miss, was there anyone else here? A girl in white?"

[19:12] <@Kite> "Potentially. Describing someone just based off the color of their clothing isn't very good." She says merrily. "Who knows she might be wearing red today?"

[19:12] "She's got a point dude." Nagi says earning a small glare from Kyon.

[19:17] "Err...I dunno she changes her looks a lot. Skin that doesn’t quite look human, you know strange colors and the like. Also has a habit of floating" He mentally blocks out the guy behind who now probably believes him crazy too.

[19:18] <@Kite> "Oh now that is a much better description. Indeed maybe I saw her going that way." She says pointing to the general direction where another explosion is heard. “Still that path only leads to pain for everyone. No one will leave happy going that way… that’s what I see anyways.” She says just a tad bit serious.

[19:19] "Thanks… “Nagi says with a nervous nod.

[19:19] "Maybe?" Kyon feels like face palming though a part of him is also uncertain. "You're certain about a future yet don’t know about something that recently happened?"

[19:20] <@Kite> "Potentially." she says grinning again before going back to polishing the stone in her hand.

[19:21] "Great" Kyon grunts and turns "I need to go try and find her Nag, can you get all of these people to the surface?"

[19:22] "Will do." Nagi says with a nod.

[19:23] "Thank you" he nods before turning back to the fortune teller "If you won’t go with them can you at least promise me you won’t put you're self in danger?"

[19:23] <@Kite> "Can you promise me the same?" She says simply.

[19:25] "As soon as I find my friend I'm getting to shelter"

[19:26] <@Kite> "If only it was that easy little one.” She says before looking back at you. “Never the less… if you can do so then I will promise as well.”

[19:28] "That will have to do" Kyon nods before turning back to Nagi "Head for the nearest exit and get these people out of here. I'll join you as soon as I can."

[19:28] "Alright then, stay safe and don't go chasing after any strange villains." Nagi says jokingly before all the people follow him. One of the followers murmur something about everyone being crazy but him.

[19:30] "I'll try to remember not to" Kyon grins before breaking off into a run again in the direction the fortune teller had pointed out.

[19:33] <@Kite> As Kyon leaves off towards Grapha, Nagi takes the other people back, mostly uneventfully though lingering thoughts can be seen passing through his mind.

[19:33] <@Kite> As Kyon runs there though he gets the feeling that he is being watched by someone. Kyon slows down hoping that for once it’s not someone trying to kill him Kyon keeps moving, slowing down a tad as he begins his search before a clear voice can be heard ringing through the destruction.

[19:36] <@Kite> "Why have you not evacuated." The person says before it appears moving beside you. Face covered in that familiar mask… the unknown figure watches you calmly standing before your path. On the figures arm a duel disk glows, a card on it.

[19:37] "Oh it’s you" Kyon grunts "I'm sorry but I'm looking for someone right now." Kyon says slightly annoyed.

[19:38] <@Kite> "And so am I, and I've found him." The voice says to you. "Who are you searching for?"

[19:40] "Why were you..." He cuts himself off. "A friend who said she would be meeting me at the Fortune Teller. Girl with strangely colored skin that changes too often to be useful in finding her."

[19:42] <@Kite> "Then I'll find her." The person says slowly. "This place is too dangerous for you though. Evacuate now." It says before turning to walk away.

[19:43] "Not whilst I know there is still someone down here" Kyon gives him as stern look "And so far I know of two who are not including us"

[19:44] <@Kite> "Then I'll evacuate them too. But you going towards that beast is not going to help anyone at your current state. If you cannot even awaken the power of the card that is with you, then you will be of no help to anyone going there."

[19:44] <@Kite> "Evacuate now."

[19:47] "What the hell are you talking about!?" Kyon shouts. "All I've had since I came here is people talking about things that don’t make sense and I'm done listening to them without answers. If you're so strong why don’t you go stop that dragon, whatever the hell it is, miss Fortune Teller seems to be waiting on it"

[19:48] <@Kite> "...I don't have the power to stop that dragon..." The person finally says.

[19:48] <@Kite> "But someone like you wouldn't be able to even get past me. You have all the answers in your face and yet you cannot see."

[19:48] <@Kite> "And I'll not let a blind person get themselves killed, if you do not evacuate now."

[19:48] <@Kite> "I'll force you out myself."

[19:49] "You're concern is touching but I'll leave when I have found my friend, not before"

[19:50] <@Kite> As you say that you feel a tugging force begin to pull you back towards the figure.
"I meant what I said." The figure says you can hear a bit of irritation there. "Evacuate now."

[19:52] "I said I will once I am done" Kyon grunts.

[19:54] <@Kite> "And I said evacuate now." The figure says before they begin to walk back to the exit, the force dragging you along with it.

[19:55] "Oh for gods--" Kyon bites back the shout and grinds his feet into the ground "What is your problem!?"

[19:56] <@Kite> "What is yours?" It says turning back to you. "People are in pain and trouble everywhere here... and yet you selfishly want to risk yourself when someone more capable can handle the situation? Think of every person who wanted to escape that couldn't because no one was there to help them."

[19:56] <@Kite> "And now you're stubbornly running towards the problem that is causing all of this?"

[19:57] <@Kite> "Whoever it is that you need to help would appreciate it much more if you lived to see them again instead of potentially wasting your life here."

[19:57] "So you're throwing out people that want to help? Sort of logic is that? I'm not running to fight but I can still help the people stuck on the sidelines" Kyon says back bitterly.

[19:58] <@Kite> "And I'm much more capable of doing that than you. If you were helping further from the problem than I'd have to sense of concern. But you're not." the figure says coldly. "Going on that way could very well get you killed. Besides, it’s not like you care about the people on the side line… the only one on your mind is that wondering spirit.”

[20:01] ‘How did he…’ yon thinks to himself before replying. "Look. I promised my friend I would meet her and I intend to keep that. If you want to keep an eye on me then come with or go and help people closer to the danger. Surely that’s a better use of your 'capability' "

[20:02] <@Kite> The figure sighs before looking at you again. "And what if I’m not strong enough to save you if such a problem arises? This is not a fairy tale. If you die that's it. Game over. No second chance."

[20:02] <@Kite> "Why risk that?"

[20:04] "Because..." Kyon sighs "Because I made a promise so someone who has been alone for quite a long time. And I have no intention of breaking that promise."

[20:06] <@Kite> "But a promise can't be kept when you're dead. Think about how you dying would affect everyone else! All the people who've come to see you as a friend, your family, and this girl that is so lonely. All of them would be crushed if you died." the figure says finally.

[20:07] <@Kite> "Just turn back." The figure says before you can see them wince as yet another explosion is heard.

[20:09] Kyon goes silent, staring at him for a time before sighing "I'm sorry for whoever it is you have lost but there are people out there who need your help" he points to dragon "I don’t know why but a card has come alive and is attacking people. A man named Terrence went to fight it; he needs more help than I do on the sidelines"

[20:10] <@Kite> "And that's more of a reason I can't let you go." The figure says. "No wonder you can't pull her power out... how can you not see what is right in front of you?"

[20:11] "Whose power?" Kyon shouts holding his arms out wide "Everything people say is some cryptic reference to something I don’t know, it’s like sitting down to the end of a complicated TV show in the last episode! I can see that things are more than cards but why? What the hell is going one!?"

[20:12] <@Kite> "There is no why. If there is, it's far beyond our means of knowing." The figure says coldly not liking Kyon’s tone. “But the power they hold is incredible. It always has been. Why do you think they restricted the use of these cards? Just to stop a fun hobby?"

[20:13] "Because they did something dangerous. I know that much and I can bloody well see it for myself at the moment and over the last few days"

[20:14] <@Kite> "Then why is it that you are so confused. What is dragging you down so much if you can see that for yourself?" The figure says, not actually asking the question but more of stating a fact.

[20:16] Kyon briefly looks around for something hard he can smash is face to in repeatedly "You know what? Fine, keep you're damn explanations. I'm wasting time trying to talk to yet another person who is clearly in a loop that I'm not allowed in"

[20:16] <@Kite> "And it's because you are so stubbornly blind." The figure finally says looking back to you. “Because all I see is a stubborn fool who can’t understand anything unless someone spoon feeds it to him. There isn't some big secret you fool. No riddle, no master plan." The figure says as shadows around the area begin to twist and deform. ”What you see is what you are getting." The figure says with a sigh. "Why this person..." It says to itself turning away from Kyon.

[20:19] Flapping his arms in a gesture of frustration Kyon turns and again begins to walk into his search, muttering under his breath.

[20:19] <@Kite> As Kyon begins to walk he is once more pulled back to the figure. "I meant what I said still."

[20:25] "As did I" Kyon says with annoyance.

[20:27] <@Kite> "Well since you can't do anything about what I'm saying, and you're too busy looking for some unseen link to think rationally... I'll just handle you myself." The figure finally says before the pulling force begins to gravitate downwards. On the duel disk the card begins to gleam.

[20:30] Kyon grits his teeth and shakes his head, trying to push back against it "This is just getting silly"

[20:31] <@Kite> "You're being the silly one." The figure says simply as the force begins to increase. “If you would have just left this wouldn’t be happening.

[20:33] "I'm just asking for a few minutes to find...then I'll leave without a word"

[20:34] <@Kite> "And I'm asking you to leave now." The figure says before the force becomes so strong that even opening your mouth feels like a chore.

[20:38] Unable to talk, Kyon still keeps staring towards him with a cold expression

[21:39] <@Kite> "Why are you so angry?" The figure says as the pressure lifts enough for Kyon to be able to speak again. "I gave you an easy way to escape... and even vouched to find your friend... why can't you just calmly go?"

[21:43] "Because I'm sick of being left in the dark" Kyon growls. There is no trace of his usual grinning face or bad jokes, just an ice gold stare "I'm sick of seeing crap that I don’t understand and asking for an explanation only to receive nothing but cryptic replies that makes no sense. I am sick of seeing things that turn the world over and being offered no explanation and I am sick of being expected to just accept that!"

[21:51] <@Kite> "Kyon..." The figure says coldly as the pressure begins to lift. "I have already answered you, what more do you need to know?"

[21:54] "Anything!" He snaps back, eyes narrow "What the hell is going on? What are these powers people have? How are cards coming to life? Who is it you keep saying I'm missing?"

[22:00] <@Kite> "You are seeing... what happens when a card and its owner truly connect. This person... somehow manage to connect with that dragon. And through it he can manifest its power into our world. The power was always there... it just needs someone to channel it into our world. It is called Manifestation.”

[22:03] "What do you mean connect!? How does a dueling card create a monster like that?"

[22:04] <@Kite> The figure looks at you quietly before talking again. "Because the card in and of itself is a manifestation on this world. that is why taking the cards take the power. The cards are the gate to reaching that power. Did not one card specifically reach out for you?"

[22:08] "...." Kyon twitches slightly at something, still looking at him "Lilura?"

[22:09] <@Kite> "Yes... that card. Tell me the honest truth... have you tried to reach out to that card? Because it's reaching out to you." The figure says sighing.

[22:10] <@Kite> "When you are annoyed... she wants to fend off your aggressor, when you are sad... it wants to comfort you... when you are happy... it wants to rejoice with you. The cards want as much to do with us as we do with them... I'm sure you've seen some who have done so."

[22:12] Kyon is simply silent, though his eyes fall to the ground as he thinks back to a certain bridge event.

[22:13] <@Kite> "Do you now understand?" The figure says as yet another explosion rocks the buildings around the two of you.

[22:15] "What about the spirits? The one I'm looking for? What are they?"

[22:22] <@Kite> "Of that I do not know.”

[22:24] "And the organizations? The people dropping into comas with marks appearing on them?"

[22:26] <@Kite> "Of those I do not know either.”

[22:26] "I see..."

[22:28] <@Kite> "Is there anything else?" The figure asks before more people are suddenly running by.

[22:29] "one more..." Kyon slowly stands up "Who are you?"

[22:31] <@Kite> “That is not for you to know.” The figure says coldly, you getting the feeling it doesn’t want to be talking now. “Now are you ready to leave?”

"I still need to find my friend..." Kyon says slowly.

<@Kite> “Why must you be so stubborn…?” The figure says before walking away. "Just do whatever you want.” It finally says before walking away.

Kyon looks at him go for a long time before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the Lilura card.

For a time he just stares down at it before sighing and shaking his head, muttering a simple "I see..." before turning and heading back off to continue his search among the fires.

<@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Session TBC<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by Twilightwings on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 am

What happened to the orange text? Neutral
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 pm

DarkBB updated their system. Copy-pasted text retains colour now.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Huh. Fair enough.
Miss the orange Razz
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 am

<@Kite> Purple  dance across the rubble as the dragon once again attacks the psychic monster. She places her staff between the claw strike though even still she is sent back into a nearby wall with a crash. Behind the dragon the spirit raises her hands to attack it just for it to get swatted away with its tail. With a roar the dragon ascends a few feet into the air before turning towards you, the rider grinning.
[17:20] <@Kite> "Oh, come to join the party?" He says happily as you begin to look around. On the ground ever there many duelist... duel disks out but crushed as none of them were able to match the duelist there in power. Among the proverbial grave of duelist the graphite dragon roars yet again.
[17:21] <@Kite> Episode Start: Resignation of the Soul
[17:22] "In any other situation I would find this sight awsome..." Kyo mutters as he steps backwards nerviously
[17:23] <@Kite> The dragon seems to grin before ascending future before it comes crashing down, the shockwave of the landing sending both people and duel spirits sprawling back. Debris continues to fall as some of the more abled duelist try to lead friends and fellow duelist away.
[17:26] Grunting, Kyoun gives an chuckle tainted with the sound of annoyance as he rolls on to his front and slowly rises back to his feet
[17:30] <@Kite> "So what are you here for?" He asks off handily while the android looking psychic shakily gets up. Behind her Terrence groans as he gets up.
[17:32] <@Kite> "My... my turn..." He says before drawing from his deck just for the card he draws to besent from his hand to the graveyard almost instantly.
[17:33] <@Kite> "You're still up?" He says looking back at Terrence. "So stubborn... still you did fight really well. I'll give you a heroes good bye." He says before he draws. Faintly you can see Terrence glow however it helps him none as the dragon begins to atatck again.
[17:35] With a flick, Kyon's widened eyes activate his visor ad he scas Terrence for life points
[17:37] <@Kite> #^&//-$%- 4800 Terrence- 900
[17:38] Cursing rather harshly Kyon looks around with a hint of despiration
[17:39] <@Kite> As the black flames approach Terrence he activates a trap card negatting the attack with a wave of ice. Even still he is blasted back much to the sadness of the duel spirit that is dueling with him.
[17:39] <@Kite> "And you survive yet another round. Congratulations." He says clapping as Terrence struggles to get up.
[17:41] <@Kite> "But yes, you never answered by question." The duelist says turning back to you. "What are you doing here?"
[17:42] <@Kite> "Did you come to try to be a hero?" He says laughing before growing serious. "Because it won't work. Just mozy on out of here and you don't have to get hurt."
[17:42] <@Kite> "Isn't that generous of me?"
[17:44] "Why are you doing this?" Kyon simply shouts back, his face looking up towards the dragon but his eyes keeping watch over Terrence
[17:45] <@Kite> "To regain what is mine." He says simply while he flicks piece of dirt from beneath his finger nail. "Just simple business."
[17:46] "So you think this is worth just taking something? How many people have you hurt, mabye even killed, today already?"
[17:48] <@Kite> "I think it compares to about how many were hurt and possibly killed before." He says with a shrug.
[17:53] For a moment Kyon is silent before looking back to him "What are you after here? What was taken?"
[17:55] <@Kite> "Everything..." He says looking down at you with deadly seriousness. "Friends, family, possessions, hopes, beliefs, dreams. All of those can be strip away from the mind with just a little pushing in the right way. Let me show you a bit of that despair." He says before the graphite dragon roars shockwaves ripping through the streets sending more debrises crashing down.
[18:02] <@Kite> After the shockwave the dragon lands rather peacefully on the ground staring right at you, fire gleaming in its mouth.
[18:06] "What did that gain for you?" Kyon mutters, his legs weak as he steps back a bit and fists clenched
[18:12] <@Kite> "Well it did make me feel much better. That has to count for something." He says with a smile again.
[18:15] Kyon makes a tutting noise "So what would make you better then the ones who took the things you lost?"
[18:16] <@Kite> Once again he gets serious, the general mood around him almost seeming to change. "I don't want to be better than them." He says simply. "I just want it all back. And all of it will be mine." He says before smiling and turning to Terrence. "You're up again! Wonderful!"
[18:18] Glancing back to Terrence Kyon permits a worried look
[18:21] <@Kite> "I understand that anger... but destroying all the things we worked so hard for... I won't allow that." Terrence says struggling to his feet again. The look in the dragon user's eyes almost look sympathetic before he grins again.
[18:21] <@Kite> "Then show me... not sure if you can though." He says with another laugh.
[18:30] <@Kite> Terrence groans before drawing his card and sighing.
[18:31] <@Kite> "It sucks not being able to do something when you want to most... isn't it..." The duelists says before he draws for his turn.
[18:32] Kyon opens his mouth to say something but closes it again, his somewhat paniced eyes darting between all the various groups aroud him
[18:38] <@Kite> "Grapha... end it..." He says before the dar dragon blasts the psychic type who falls to the ground after the assault of purple flames is done. Terrence groans as he falls to the ground again... life points at zero finally.
[18:43] <@Kite> "And now that is done..." He says before looking at the wandering spirit. "Now what to do with you."
[18:44] "Terrence..."
[19:01] <@Kite> The man seems to think it over a bit before grinning. "What do you think I should do to the spirit?"
[19:04] Looking back at him with his eyes narrowed Kyon says simply "You will let her go and leave before you hurt anyone else you Vindictive bastard"
[19:05] <@Kite> "Hm that's a nice suggestion... but then... wouldn't all of this been for nothing?"
[19:06] "You are not gaining anything from this as it is"
[19:08] <@Kite> "Oh but I am." He says with a grin. "Soon no one will ever want to come to this underground... at least for a while. By then I'll have it all rebuilt up to where I want it... and the place can be mine again. See simple."
[19:11] "So thats it? You dont agree with something so you decide to exterimate everything to do with it and replace it with only what you want?"
[19:12] <@Kite> "No, I want what was taken from me and I'm willing to exterminate it to get it back." He says simply.
[19:16] <@Kite> As he says that he looks back at the knocked out duelist.
[19:17] <@Kite> "If you want you can take them away... I have no problem with any of them... those that are in charge... are the ones I want... but you see where they are right? When you need them most... gone... like the wind."
[19:19] "I dont give a damn about them" Kyon says simply "I care about the people who are even now trying to help each other escape and have been hurt by you're actions. Good people who you chose to ignore as collartoral damage"
[19:22] <@Kite> "I did ignore them." He says simply with a shrug. "They shouldn't have tried to get in my way though. I've been very selective with my attacks you see." He says ebfore laughing. "Not that that matetrs to you, I'm just a villian."
[19:23] "You are what you make yourself into"
[19:24] <@Kite> "If it makes taking it all back and putting down those that have wrong so many before and after me... I'll gladly take that title on." He says simply before the dragon begins to fly up.
[19:28] Kyon sighes as he does "Even if there was nothing left to reshape after you were done?"
[19:30] <@Kite> "Nothingness is better than corruption."
[19:32] "Nothingness can not be fixed..." Kyon says quitely, more to himself
[19:33] <@Kite> "But nothing can be rebuilt from. From a clean slate a new fate can be written." He says as Grapha roars.
[19:34] "Then you wont be rebuilding, you will be making something diffrent. Everything that had been there before will have been lost"
[19:37] <@Kite> "Then I'll make something different. An underground with no thieves to rob you of the things you worked so hard for. An underground with no cheaters to undermine your hard work. An underground where no one stabs you in the back and steals from you everything you own. That is what I shall create, and I'll let nothing stop me!"
[19:41] Now Kyon says nothing, simply wathing him with the back of his suit blowly wildly in the wind of the dragon's wing beats
[19:44] <@Kite> Just as he is flying up to attack somewhere else another spirit slams into grapha.
[19:47] "..."
[19:51] <@Kite> Grapha roars as the new spirit appears. The spirit is large pheonix, gold and green feathers sprouting off of it as it roars. The pheonix engages the dragon rather quickly though unlike the others is actually able to hold its own.
[19:58] <@Kite> "Grapha..." The new person says looking at the graphite dragon. "We already erased you... why are you still alive?"
[20:00] <@Kite> The figure takes the time to glance at you before looking back at Grapha. "No matter... we'll just kill you again."
[20:05] Kyon spares a glance towards both the spirit and Terrence, checking they are still present and on their condition before looking back up
[20:08] <@Kite> As the two battle in the sky the new comer begins to laugh before looking down at you again. "What do you think you're doing? Just sit there a while I'll take care of you too soon enough."
[20:09] "Oh lucky me" Kyon grunts before walking over to where Terrence is lying, kneeling beside him to get a better check
[20:11] <@Kite> "Always nice to find an underground like this you know... nice and easy way to find all those duelist that try to hide away." He says looking down on you.
[20:14] "I see"
[20:15] <@Kite> However he then snaps his head back up as Grapha begins to get away. "Why is it not down yet..." He says aggravatedly before ordering the pheonix to hunt the graphite dragon down.
[20:24] Mumbling something Kyon stands back up once he has ensured that Terrence is simply KO'ed, looking up to the fight again
[20:26] <@Kite> In the skies above the battle continues just for the dragon rider to laugh. "Neither one of our spirits are just going to stand down you know. Why don't we fight this off like we were meant to." He says activating his duel disk.
[20:30] <@Kite> The pheonix user growls before jumping on his duel spirit and activating his own duel disk. "Let's go then." He says before the dragon and pheonix roar and clash in the sky. The shockwave of the class shatters a few of the untouched buildings while the duel above begins, the graphite dragon flying into the distance while the pheonix follows.
[20:32] <@Kite> With the two manafestations gone nothing is left but destruction and rubble with you sitting iin the center of the devestation. The sky is dark and with the appearance of that new figure you have a feeling things will be getting darker soon.
[20:32] <@Kite> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Season One End<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,
[20:33] [darker falls the sky and darker do we fly.
[20:33] Darker is the soul torn by the Duelsts soul
[20:33] Darker is the heart, of the one left apart
[20:34] Darker will become the one, whose answers come from noone]
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum