Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E'rry Day I'm Shadowrunnin'!

Go down

E'rry Day I'm Shadowrunnin'! Empty E'rry Day I'm Shadowrunnin'!

Post by DorianCreed Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 am

[22:24] <@Spiritcurse> While chilling in a club, your commlink flashes an urgent message. Apparently there's a job available, and you're needed as quickly as possible in the Golden Tooth.
[22:24] <@Spiritcurse> It's not a classy joint, but by the tone, it might be worth investigating. Or you could just get high. More so.
[22:25] <Codex> Looking around to get my bearings, I proceed to walk in hopes of finding the joint.
[22:27] <Dorian> I sigh, and stand up, heading out and then off towards this "Golden Tooth" in my car. Because apparently being stoned and drunk is the PERFECT combination for driving.
[22:28] <@Spiritcurse> The club should be about five minutes away - it's a fairly reputable disreputable tavern, and isn't located too far off the beaten track. Were you less inebriated, parking would be trivial in the expanse behind the club.
[22:29] <@Spiritcurse> As it is, you manage to park your car rather neatly, causing only superficial damage to a bike.
[22:30] <@Spiritcurse> An orcish bouncer frowns slightly, but shrugs. The club has a few cameras, but otherwise the security seems light. A poster advertises a grunge band in a couple of nights, but tonight looks to be quiet.
[22:34] <Codex> Noting down the time of the band grunge performance, I give a smile to the bouncer as I attempt to pass.
[22:35] <@Spiritcurse> "Ey, gotta check for weapons, guv", the orc says, half-assedly blocking your path.
[22:36] <Dorian> Just behind him, I saunter in, slight more sober at the thought of biker weaponry and it's interaction with my face.
[22:37] <@Spiritcurse> "You two, you packin' heat?"
[22:37] <Codex> "Go ahead, mate." I reply.
[22:38] <@Spiritcurse> "Good 'nuff fer me", he replies with a grin. He clearly isn't paid enough to care. You stride in.
[22:39] <@Spiritcurse> Loud metal music greets, or rather assails your ears as you descend a short staircase. The smell of smoke and alcohol is heavy in the air, and you see a large crowd of bodies jumping in time with the music. An orcish DJ conducts the scene.
[22:40] <@Spiritcurse> A suited man sits alongside a teenage girl at the bar with a sombre expression on his face. She drinks a juice of some description, giggling at the odd looks she gets for being so out of place.
[22:41] <@Spiritcurse> The club is laid out in two floors - a dancefloor and bar on the bottom floor, with three staircases leading to an upper balcony with more tables and booths.
[22:41] <Codex> I proceed to make my way towards the bar.
[22:43] <@Spiritcurse> Pushing aside a pair of dancing orcs, you reach the bar. The suited man and girl are a couple metres away from you, while a pair of elves seem intent on punishing their livers for past sins with staggering amounts of shots to your left.
[22:44] <Dorian> "Bloody raves. I need a drink." I sigh, and glance around, before heading off towards the bar to get whatever passes for a Green Vesper around here.
[22:45] <@Spiritcurse> You also reach the bar, narrowly avoiding standing on a rather drunken troll. The suited man seems to be paying particular interest to you, for some reason.
[22:46] <Codex> I turn to the elf that's just pushed through to the bar. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"
[22:47] <Dorian> I turn round, "Probably. I run that club just off 37th. You know, the Blacklight?" Grinning, I have a good look around, trying to catch the eye of the bartender.
[22:48] <Codex> "Ahh, of course! Nice place. Good atmosphere. Not too many people with weapons."
[22:49] <Dorian> "Oh, there are. Just no lethal ones."
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> The bartender nods and turns to you, his clearly cybernetic arm glinting in the neon light. "What's yer poison, chummer?"
[22:52] <Dorian> "Give me a Green Vesper, mate."
[22:52] <@Spiritcurse> He nods again and reaches for a bottle. "So, what brings yer here? Business?", he asks with a knowing wink.
[22:54] <Dorian> "More or less. Get many here for 'business', then?"
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> "You could say that. Thugs mostly, but the occasional... artiste. I'll guess you and yer mate are the latter, aye?"
[22:57] <Dorian> "As much as someone can be. Nothing on the old masters, of course, but I like to think I'm not attrocious."
[22:59] <@Spiritcurse> "Yer probably here to see Mr Johnson then." The barkeep grins a little as he says the name, then points, oddly, to the teenager.
[23:00] <Dorian> "...Huh." I turn around and give the teenager a more scruitinising look than I had before."
[23:01] <Codex> I raise an eyebrow in the general direction of the Johnson and the man in the suit.
[23:02] <@Spiritcurse> The teenager giggles slightly at her commlink, and then orders another drink. The suited man immediately pays without question.
[23:04] <Codex> "That's a set up and a half."
[23:04] <@Spiritcurse> The barman, true to his role in the world, doesn't react to the odd behaviour. He's probably seen worse.
[23:06] <Codex> "What're they drinking?"
[23:07] <@Spiritcurse> "She's on orange juice, he's not had a sip since he came in. Figure he's hired muscle. Suppose he keeps the rabble quiet." You do notice an area of quiet around them, as is seen around most probably-armed men.
[23:08] <Codex> "Fair enough."
[23:08] <Dorian> "Hmm..." I drop a few Nuyen on the bar, "Let's go meet the Johnson, then."
[23:09] <@Spiritcurse> The barman sweeps up the coin and bids you goodbye - "Farewell, artiste..."
[23:09] <Codex> "Right behind you."
[23:10] <Dorian> I pick up my drink, nod to the guy, and head off towards the table.
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> The teenager glances up to you and fakes a yawn. "Can a girl not come out for a drink without being hit on for ten minutes?", she whines in a slightly too false accent. The suited man slips a hand into his pocket.
[23:14] <Codex> "I think you were the one who invited us, this time." I remark, slowly pulling a Commlink from a pocket.
[23:14] <Dorian> "You're faking both the accent and the attitude, your man is armed, and I don't have time for this. You were the one who contacted me - us, presumably - correct?"
[23:14] <Codex> "Correct."
[23:15] <@Spiritcurse> She looks as if she'd retort, then stops. "Well played. Right to business - maybe I like that." She giggles again. "But seriously, I need your help."
[23:17] <Codex> "Whatever can we help you with?" I say, pulling up a seat and giving a smile.
[23:18] <Dorian> "Well, there's always time to help a girl in need." I smile, and take a seat, making sure to stay outside of any "Is threatening the principle" range in relation to the Johnson.
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> "I need a search-and-extraction job. The principle is a boy named Brent Sihler. He's held captive by at least three kidnappers." The girl pauses and chokes a little. "They're... they're going to kill him in about thirty-four hours."
[23:19] <Codex> "Ahh, I see. Do you have any more information than that?."
[23:20] <Dorian> I sit back and begin thinking.
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> "He's off the wireless grid, but we got access about an hour ago, for about twenty minutes. They asked for a ransom from his parents, but they're out of town."
[23:24] <Codex> "Ok, I'm with you so far."
[23:26] <Codex> "Any idea why anybody would take the kid?"
[23:27] <@Spiritcurse> "He's from a rich background - the bastards probably saw private school kid and took him! They want two million at the docks, or they'll start sending back pieces!"
[23:27] <@Spiritcurse> The girl seems to be losing control, and you can see her welling up a little.
[23:28] <Codex> I look to the hired gun sat next to her. "Tissues?"
[23:28] <@Spiritcurse> He reaches his hand into his pocket, and passes a small DNA cleansing wipe. "Closest I have."
[23:31] <Dorian> I lead forward a little. "Ok, let's get down to brass tacks here. How much we getting?"
[23:33] <@Spiritcurse> "I can offer five thousand each. Doubled if you can... make sure they don't ever do it again."
[23:34] <Codex> "I'm sure we could ruin a reputation or two on the way."
[23:35] <Dorian> "Five thousand to put our lives on the line? Kid, do you understand how much danger we're going to be in? Assuming these guys aren't some piddly school gang, they're going to be at least as armed as your friend here. We will almost certainly be shot AT, and there is a good chance of us dying. Double all of that, half up front."
[23:36] <Codex> "I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but he's right. We'll need materials for preparation."
[23:37] <@Spiritcurse> The guard visibly tenses, but the girl sighs and continues. "An extra three thousand up-front. But if you fail, you'll wish they'd hit."
[23:40] <Dorian> "If we fail, we'll both be dead."
[23:42] <Dorian> "Still, seems fair. Done deal, miss."
[23:43] <@Spiritcurse> "Right, agreed. Now go! You've got 34 hours to find him! And... and tell him I sent you?" The bodyguard reaches into his pocket and slides a credstick to you.
[23:45] <Dorian> I pick the credstick up and pocket it, before giving her a reassuring smile, "We will, don't worry."
[23:45] <Codex> I get up and move to follow this Elf.
[23:46] <@Spiritcurse> "You'd better." She turns to the barkeep and demands another juice. He rolls his eyes and gets to it.
[23:48] <Dorian> I pick my drink up, down it, nod to the two, and head on back to the bar.
[23:49] <@Spiritcurse> The barkeep greets you. "Well played. Got paid on the meeting, eh?"
[23:49] <Dorian> "You expect otherwise?"
[23:50] <@Spiritcurse> The girl mutters something to the suited man, and both of them leave, seemingly at a hurry.
[23:50] <@Spiritcurse> "Not from an artiste, friend. I suppose your work is a secret?"
[23:53] <Dorian> "Of course. Hey, get me and my friend a mojito, will you? And hey, have one yourself. I'm in a good mood."
[23:53] <@Spiritcurse> The robotic arm clanks as he expertly serves the drinks. "I understand. You take your art seriously - good."
[23:56] <Dorian> I pick my drink up and take a sip, "Oh, if she comes back and says you're under thread from Aztechnology, you're most likely not."
[23:57] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh, I wouldn't worry about me. Worry about whatever it is she wants doing - people like that are trouble."
[23:58] <Codex> "I'm sure it'll be fine."
[00:01] <Dorian> "Yeah, what he said." I drop some more money onto the counter, in order to cover the drinks.
[00:01] <@Spiritcurse> The barkeep scrapes the money into a till. "So, anything else ya need?"
[00:05] <Dorian> "Not really, although it's always good to hear the news now and then, and you seem like the kind of person who knows what's really going on."
[00:05] <Codex> "I'm fine thanks," I reply, downing the drink and getting ready to move on to the legwork.
[00:08] *** Codex quit (Quit: Try HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <-)
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

E'rry Day I'm Shadowrunnin'! Empty Re: E'rry Day I'm Shadowrunnin'!

Post by DorianCreed Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 am

[22:59] <@Spiritcurse> You leave the smokey haze of the club and wait outside. The bouncer currently gives exactly enough fucks to play a game on his cyberglasses, and pays you no heed. The area is otherwise abandoned and quiet, save for the thumping of music.
[23:00] <Codex> "We're going to need more heat than we currently have, at least as a plan B. Know anyone?"
[23:01] <Dorian> "Yes, yes I do. Let's go buy THINGS."
[23:01] <Codex> "Oh, I do love thing."
[23:02] <Dorian> I proceed to walk over to my car and get in, starting the engine and revving it.
[23:04] <Codex> I get in, assuming I'm invited.
[23:06] <Dorian> I smile, and drive off at slightly faster than is sensible, aiming roughly for the Blackmarket dealer I know's pad.
[23:06] <@Spiritcurse> According to his social networking sites, Stefan's at a frequent haunt of his, a local noodle bar called "The Lonely Fish". One assumes the name was lost in translation, but apparently the ramen is to die for.
[23:07] <Codex> "I love this place. Your guy in here?"
[23:08] <Dorian> "I'unno, probably."
[23:08] <@Spiritcurse> The bar has large glass windows, plastered with adverts for strange chinese dishes. You can see a slightly worried looking man with a briefcase and a cybered skull sitting in one corner, trying not to make eye contact with anybody else. Probably Stefan.
[23:09] <Codex> "Please tell me that isn't your guy."
[23:10] <Codex> "Please."
[23:11] <Dorian> "Come on, let's go." I sigh, as I walk over.
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> Stefan looks up. "'Sup. Suppose you need more dakka, I guess?"
[23:13] <Dorian> "Of course. Looking for side arms, nothing bigger than a machine pistol."
[23:14] <Codex> I give the man a smile, "The quieter the dakka, the better."
[23:14] <Dorian> "Oh yeah, silencers and big clips are appreciated."
[23:14] <@Spiritcurse> "It's always when I'm eating, isn't it? Right, there might be a couple of pistols in a box behind here in a half hour or so, if I get some cash up front, you savvy?"
[23:15] <Dorian> "How much, cap'n?"
[23:16] <@Spiritcurse> "2k up front, the rest next time I see ya."
[23:17] <Dorian> "Done." I take out two thousand Nuyen and hand it over.
[23:17] <Codex> I approach the counter in an attempt to acquire a couple of portions of ramen.
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> He nods again, the effort of speech clearly hurting his cyber jaw. The man behind the bar jabbers in a vaugely intelligible chinese accent, pointing at a menu.
[23:20] <Codex> "Suprise me." I shrug.
[23:20] <@Spiritcurse> He chuckles, and turns to the fryers. A short while later, a plate of noodles and... meat is placed before you. Let's call it meat and gloss over the eyes.
[23:21] <Codex> "Can I have it take away?"
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> The man scowls, before scraping your meal into a plastic box. "There. You smile now."
[23:22] <Codex> I smile and pay for the... meal. "Take care."
[23:24] <Codex> "So, what now?" I say, turning to my new companian.
[23:24] <Dorian> I walk outside and sit in my car, preparing to hotbox it with extreme efficiency.
[23:24] <Codex> "Yeah, I'm up for that." I mutter, getting in the back.
[23:33] <@Spiritcurse> An hour later, your commlink buzzes. As does the rest of your skull, come to mention it. Because yes, you are also clothed in a small girl's school uniform and wearing make-up.
[23:33] <Codex> "It'll be fine, I'm certain."
[23:34] <Codex> "We're meant to be picking up the guns now, right?"
[23:34] <Dorian> "Yes, I'll go get them."
[23:35] <@Spiritcurse> You find a small shrink-wrapped package in a dustbin behind the shop. It contains a couple of pistols, 4 clips, and a pair of silencers.
[23:35] <Dorian> "Nice."
[23:36] <Codex> "Let's go find these hackers then."
[23:37] <@Spiritcurse> Once again winning the "Plan of the Year" award, you drive to the Cathode Glow. An odder sight has been seen on the streets of downtown Tacoma, but not recently.
[23:39] <Codex> "Alright, can check out the security?"
[23:40] <@Spiritcurse> You don't see any cameras, but feel more than a few deckers scanning you for augments and concealed weapons. Hurr.
[23:40] <Dorian> I pull up in a near-by parking spot.
[23:43] <@Spiritcurse> Matrix-wise, they have a powerful firewall, another slightly antiquitated one, and several agents running various IC. Nothing seems lethal, but the sheer numbers of deckers inside could pose an issue.
[23:45] <Codex> "Obviously it's not safe to just walk in yet, do you have a plan?"
[23:46] <Dorian> "No, save for 'Hope to fuck those idiots can't get past my IC'."
[23:47] <Codex> "Alright, I still think we should go for the seduction plan. Do you know if theres anyone scheduled to show up soon?"
[23:48] <Codex> "If you can get us the name of anyone who's birthday it is in there or something."
[23:50] <@Spiritcurse> You break past the firewall, and are presented by a list of options from your shiny new security account.
[23:50] <@Spiritcurse> 1) Fire Alarm toggle. 2) Kick/Ban user. 3) List user.
[23:51] <Dorian> 3) List user
[23:52] <@Spiritcurse> 1 - admin - WTF, 2 - security - [temp], 3 - security - yiffr69, 4 - security - CHR0ME.
[23:54] <Dorian> List logs
[23:54] <Dorian> List access at [TIME OF KIDNAP]
[23:54] <@Spiritcurse> Searching the records for the anonymiser, you find a request from a small island on the Salish-Shide borders, just out of the city. It's near the Wild-Ork recreational ranch. Access was forced.
[23:56] <Dorian> List functions of Fire Alarm
[23:57] <@Spiritcurse> 1) Activate alarm. 2) Deactivate alarm. 3) Test alarm. 4) Mystery button lolXD. This last function was presumably added by a member of the clientelle.
[23:58] <Dorian> List functions of "Mystery button lolXD"
[23:58] <@Spiritcurse> The mystery button appears to perform a remote service on an Ares server.
[00:01] <Codex> Commlink mic set-up, I get ready to go into the bar.
[00:02] <Codex> I get out of the car, smoke streaming out, and proceed towards the bar.
[00:04] <Dorian> Whilst this is happening, I hack into my car and get it ready to go. I also send Chip a picture of the guy we're looking for and run up some GPS data for the Johnson;s house.
[00:06] <@Spiritcurse> The Cathode Glow is everything you'd expected. Technology glows gently from myriad shelves, tables and displays, all of it functional. You hear the clacking of a mechnical computer, a perfect replica of Babbage's engine.
[00:07] <@Spiritcurse> The scent of beer and swear mingles with the smell of ozone and drugs, mostly thanks to you. The only light comes from computer screens, bleaching the skin of the clients a lighter shade by the second.
[00:08] <@Spiritcurse> The chrome and gold jackets of the Reality Hackers stand out to you from across your bar, and judging by the wolf whistles, so does your loli outfit.
[00:10] <Codex> I give the place a quick scouting whilst I approach the bar.
[00:11] <@Spiritcurse> By the mix of tattoos, cyberware, dyes and wild hair styles, it's a struggle to recognize even the metatype of a given person. But you identify one person as the leader, an elf with purple skin, rainbow hair, and chrome tattoos down each arm.
[00:14] <@Spiritcurse> On your way to the bar, a cybernetic hand squeezes your rear. "You here for me birthday, darlin?" You smell alcohol on his breath, and see several pages of code on his screen.
[00:17] <@Spiritcurse> Glancing across cyberdeck profiles, you see what you'd expect from casual hackers - comments on projects, code, and rather shitty drawings and diagrams of computational processes.
[00:19] <Codex> Attempting to hide my terror at the plan already going wrong, I reply, "Yeah sugah, you the big birthday boy?"
[00:19] <@Spiritcurse> None of them have handles you recognize, at least as doing anything important.
[00:19] <@Spiritcurse> "Yeah I am, you mah present?" He leers and laughs slightly, as his friends roll their eyes.
[00:20] <Codex> "Well someone payed me honey, you got somewhere we can go?" I wink, attempting to pass my shuddering as some kind of drug deficit.
[00:21] <@Spiritcurse> "Always the back rooms, darlin'" He chuckles and stands up, instinctively saving his code.
[00:22] <@Spiritcurse> You recognize all of them as members of one hacker gang or another, though only Data Reflecti0ns stands out - the ones who recently cracked FortressV2.
[00:23] <Codex> "Let's go then, one of your friends REALLY loves you, you know." I wink at the ones who rolled their eyes earlier.
[00:25] <@Spiritcurse> He chuckles again and leads you to a door behind the bar. He places a knuckle against a metal plate, and the door pops open. "In here, babe."
[00:27] <@Spiritcurse> The room contains very little save a coffee machine and a small bunkbed - more than a few of these hackers stay the night, it seems.
[00:32] <Codex> As soon as the door is closed, I draw my gun and attempt to put it against the man's head. "Sorry about this, Birthday boy."
[00:33] <@Spiritcurse> The man looks more confused than anything. "Is... is this part of the game?"
[00:33] <Codex> I turn off the safety.
[00:33] <@Spiritcurse> "I... what's the safety word?"
[00:34] <Codex> "Bananna. Now, tell me, do you know of anyone being held prisoner here?"
[00:35] <@Spiritcurse> "Banana! And do you mean other than me?"
[00:35] <Codex> "Yes, other than you."
[00:36] <@Spiritcurse> "No! I don't know anything! Let me go!"
[00:38] <Codex> "Does the name, Brent [thing] mean anything to you?"
[00:39] <@Spiritcurse> "Other than he's that hacker that cracked our anonymizer, no! Now... are we gonna do it or what?"
[00:40] <Codex> "Are you sure that's all you know?"
[00:40] <@Spiritcurse> "Yes! Now, bend over?" As you penetrate his mental defenses, hurr, you find that he genuinely doesn't know anything.
[00:42] <Codex> I hit him with the gun in the back of the head.
[00:43] <@Spiritcurse> "I never asked for t-unf". He collapses to the ground.
[00:44] <Codex> I step out of the room, sliding the guy out of view of the camera.
[00:44] <Codex> And the door, preferabely.
[00:45] <@Spiritcurse> You emerge to a chorus of wolf-whistles, a yell of "I knew he'd not last long!", and money changing hands from bets.
[00:45] <Codex> I proceed towards the stairs, mocking wiping my face, incase his friends look to the door. My goal is the mens bathroo.
[00:46] <@Spiritcurse> Your epic journey completed, you stand before the door to the bathroom. It is a towering construct, oak and metal barring your otherwise effortless entry to the room beyond.
[00:47] <Codex> I approach the oaken and metal barrier, hoping to penetrate its mighty defences.
[00:48] <@Spiritcurse> The defences shatter beneath your onslaught, and the door permits your entry to the lands beyond. A basin of pure ceramic adorns a cabinet, while a silver sheen betrays the presence of a mirror. Further ceramic has been twisted by it's masters into the form of a urinal.
[00:49] <Codex> I search the room quickly for brent.
[00:49] <@Spiritcurse> In under four seconds, your search is concluded. There is no tied-up teenage hacker in the room, your cunning senses tell you.
[00:50] <Codex> I exit the room and check out the next one, feigning having walked into the wrong bathroom.
[00:51] <@Spiritcurse> The next one lacks both a urinal and Brent, but what it lacks in kidnapped teen, it more than makes up for in cubicles.
[00:53] <Codex> I step out and head towards the remaining office room with no camera, trying to see if there's a window in or something.
[00:55] <@Spiritcurse> The office room is a simple affair - an open door, walls lined with books and computer monitors, and a desk at the far end with three laptops on. However, Brent still doesn't seem to be here.
[00:56] <Codex> I step in and plub my commlink into one of the laptops. "You're up man."
[00:57] <@Spiritcurse> The laptops appear to be networked together to execute a particularly complicated mathematical function. Aside from that, the hard drives seem empty - only the program and data remains.
[00:59] <@Spiritcurse> All the data seems to be numerical - data is taken in, processed, and a seemingly random string is output.
[01:02] <@Spiritcurse> The process of decompiling looks set to take a few hours. From the bits your decompiler hits on immediately, it seems to be a way to avoid copy-protection on some commercial skillsofts.
[01:07] <@Spiritcurse> You manage to gain access, but you also feel an alarm go off in the matrix. The security rushes to the termination switch in the server.
[01:09] <Codex> I unplug one of the laptops, close it and put it under my arm, ready to leg it. "Can I pull my commlink yet?"
[01:11] <Dorian> "Yes. I'm setting off the Fire Alarm. Then pressing the mystery button."
[01:12] <Codex> "Oh by Cthullu, I'm out." I pull the commlink and proceed towards the exit. Fast.
[01:14] <@Spiritcurse> The fire alarm begins to ring, automatically cutting the power and activating the sprinklers. At the same time, each speaker in the building switches to ancillary power and begins to blast a different hip-hop theme, while the lights use the remnants of their power to blast different lights of each colour. The bottles in the bar shatter, and balloons are released from the ceiling, each bearing the message "FUCK YEAH TECHNOLOGY".
[01:14] <Dorian> "I'm hammering the mystery button."
[01:15] <Codex> I proceed to sprint out of the place.
[01:15] <@Spiritcurse> As you press the mystery button again, it dissolves into a thousand tiny wireframe llamas, which fade into augmented reality and begin to nibble at the balloons.
[01:16] <@Spiritcurse> Amidst the chaos, a man dressed as a loli pushes through the crowd of bemused hackers, carrying a laptop.
[01:17] <Codex> I throw myself into the car. "Loot!"
[01:17] <Dorian> "Was he in there?"
[01:18] <Codex> "No. This laptop was though."
[01:18] <Codex> "I also ruined a man's birthday, now let's go!"
[01:18] <Dorian> I kick ship out of the car, "THEN GET RUNNING! I'll keep an eye on shit over here."
[01:18] <@Spiritcurse> The hackers, at a complete loss of what to do, begin throwing wireframe llamas at the car. The bleating of terrified digital constructs soon obliterates any sense and coherence remaining in the mission.
[01:18] <Dorian> "WAIT, NO, SHIT IT'S A LLAMA GET IN THE CAR!"#
[01:19] <Codex> "That was rude." I say, getting back in the car. "Step on it."
[01:20] <Dorian> Before I go, I set my Agent program going through the hackers in order to find out what we can about Brent.
[01:20] <Dorian> I then step on it. With the Nitrous.
[01:20] <@Spiritcurse> Appearing to regain knowledge of the difference between real life and 1 inch wireframe figures of semi-domesticated animals, the hackers draw their weapons and fire.
[01:21] <@Spiritcurse> A few bullets glance the rear of your car, but you manage to escape. On the retreat, the final wireframe llama fizzles into nothingness.
[01:22] <Codex> I let out an audible sigh of disapointment. "At least we got that laptop."
[01:23] <Dorian> "Wait for it..."
[01:23] <@Spiritcurse> The only thing the group know about Brent is that he managed to crack their anonymizer and get a signal to ask for help. They decided to stay out of it, since it was Ryan's birthday.
[01:24] <Dorian> "Well, at least we got a Laptop."
[01:25] <Codex> I change back into the actioneer's outfit, leaving the loli costume in the back of the car.
[01:25] <Codex> "Honestly, I think it could have gone worse. Also, I think I make quite a good lolita."
[01:26] <Dorian> "Now, let's head off to those goddamn islands. And you make a BRILLIANT lolita, dear."
[01:27] <Codex> "Thank you."
[01:28] <Dorian> "Of course, we will need a millitary attack hellicopter."
[01:28] <Codex> "I think I know a guy for that. But we don't have the funds."
[01:30] <Dorian> "I know. Which is why we get millitary combat drones!"
[01:30] <Codex> "Do we really need to murder everyone? I mean, the pay just isn't enough for that, don't you think?"
[01:31] <Dorian> "But I want a milspec combat drone!"
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum