Bladecaster RPG test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bladecaster RPG test

Post by Spiritcurse on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 pm

[21:46] <@Spiritcurse> After 3 nights of travel, you finally see something of interest after the miles and miles of forest. Surviving on blood stolen from woodland creatures, hiding in caves from the oppressive, you long for the blood of an elf. Thankfully, the village ahead of you looks more than suitable.
[21:47] <@Spiritcurse> The moon is setting quickly, and you don't predict you have long before dawn. Torches are lit in the village, but it's been years since vampires came this far - it should be safe.
[21:48] <+Dark> I sigh as I see that dawn comes soon and search of somewhere that perhaps I could stay during the day, somewhere that would make the following night fun
[21:49] <@Spiritcurse> There is a cave a few minutes walk to the east, and you can spot one of the buildings in the village is boarded up and seemingly empty.
[21:50] <+Dark> I head to the house, hoping to at least find somewhere comfortable-I am not in the mood for sleeping out again after thee nights
[21:51] <@Spiritcurse> You get close to the house without being spotted, and locate a suitable window. You think you should be able to open is without too much noise, especially with your vampiric agility.
[21:52] <+Dark> I smile to myself as I leap through the window, drawing my sword as I stand just in case
[21:53] <@Spiritcurse> You land softly on the carpeted floor, and immediately see signs of some life - discarded apple cores here, ashes there, and so on. Listening, you hear a soft snoring from the next room.
[21:54] <+Dark> I keep as silent as possible as I creep fowrad, my blade held at the ready as I look at the door for someway to see through it without risking creeky joints. Perhaps a hole
[21:57] <@Spiritcurse> The man stirs slightly at the noise, but doesn't awaken. You see he's elven, long dark hair, ragged clothing, and a shortsword by his side.
[21:58] <+Dark> 'Interesting...' I think to myself, wondering why he would be living in a borded up house...must be hiding from somthing. Not that I care I grin as I begin to pace, looking for another way into the room without using the door. I dont trust its hinges not to make a noise
[22:00] <@Spiritcurse> There is another door slightly further down the corridor, hanging ajar with bloodstains covering the lower half of it. There are also scratch marks deep into the wall, reminding you of a wolf, or possibly even a Karuo.
[22:02] <+Dark> 'Looks like a fun neighbourhood' I think as I slowly try to pier the door open, inch by inch in an attempt to keep it as silent as possible
[22:03] <@Spiritcurse> The door opens at a gentle touch, revealing the full inside of the room. More blood and more scratches decorate the floor and walls, but the man seems comfortable in his sleep.
[22:04] <+Dark> 'looks like he fought for whatever this place is to him...' I glance around the room for any other signs of danger to myself
[22:05] <@Spiritcurse> Other than shards of broken glass near the remains of the window, the room is empty of dangers.
[22:06] <+Dark> I smile as I slowly begin to advance towards the bed, my sword held ready should he awake
[22:06] <@Spiritcurse> Still curled up in his bedroll, the elf sleeps oblivious to his slowly approaching peril.
[22:08] <+Dark> As I draw near, I hold my sword up, ready to plunge it down into his stomuch whilst my teeth flash in the night, ready to plunge into his neck
[22:09] <@Spiritcurse> He mumbles in his sleep, totally at ease. You think you hear the word "Karuo", but it could equally have been any number of words.
[22:10] <+Dark> 'Karuo? What does a maggot like this know of the vampire bloodlines? Perhaps I'm just being paronoid...' I raise the sword again and brace for the blow
[22:11] <@Spiritcurse> The elf makes no other movements, save for the steady intake and exhaling of air.
[22:12] <+Dark> Grinning as i remember once hearing an Elf say they wanted to die in their sleep, I plunge the blade down
[22:14] <@Spiritcurse> The blade punches easily through his ribs, causing a fresh spurt of blood to erup, coating your sword to the hilt. Blood. Elf blood. The precious drops soak into the clothing and the bedroll, staining them a delicious blood red.
[22:15] <+Dark> I growl as I plunge my teeth into his neck, savouring the blood whilst twisting the blade to cause the dying man extra pain
[22:16] <@Spiritcurse> Your teeth choke any attempt for him to scream, and so he twists limply before dying. The deep red liquor pours easily down your throat, and you can feel your facial features reorganising themselves into a fascimile of an elven face.
[22:18] <+Dark> Once I am done, I raise my head to the sky with a cruel grin before simply using my finger to shove him off the bed wondering breifly what sort of man he was before realising that i didnt really care
[22:19] <@Spiritcurse> The ceiling above offers no answers, but the dull thud as the carcass hits the floor shows you clearly what they are now. Feeling much better, you find yourself able to think much clearer.
[22:20] <+Dark> I begin to search around the house now that I can, humming a tune to myself in content
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> You notice an odd arrangement of symbols in front of the fireplace, corresponding roughly to a divination spell. The rest of the house shows little of interest - most of it has been looted or simply decayed.
[22:23] <+Dark> I frown as I bend down in front of the symbols, trying to see if I can understand anything about them
[22:25] <@Spiritcurse> They are oddly similar to a technique used at home, and the runes are entirely there - the only required component to complete the ritual is the blood of a vampire.
[22:27] <+Dark> I groan as I stand up and look at them with distaste. 'I can never simply find somewhere to settle down and feed can I?'
[22:28] <@Spiritcurse> Your reflection in the mirror above the fireplace looks almost to be mocking you, but no answer is forthcoming. Through the window, you notice the first rays of sunlight breaking.
[22:29] <+Dark> Sighing, I turn and head towards the bed that I had killed the elf in before, making sure to put a book case or other large object in front of both doors so as not to make the same mistake as the dead guy
[22:30] <@Spiritcurse> You shift a bookcase in front of the door with some difficulty, sealing it fast.
[22:31] <+Dark> Nodding in satisfaction, I lye down on the bed
[22:32] <@Spiritcurse> Sleep comes quickly after the days spent travelling, and the exquisite meal you've just enjoyed. When you awaken, the sun is just setting, and you don't appear to have been disturbed. You feel your face beginning to turn back, but there looks to be enough blood left in the corpse for "breakfast".
[22:33] <+Dark> Sighing at eating dried blood I eat it quickly before removing the bookshelf and walking to the window, watching the sun set
[22:35] <@Spiritcurse> The slightly less-than-perfect meal causes your appearance to be less then it was the night before, but still passable. As the last rays of the sun sink beneath the horizon, you hear a sudden knock at the door. "Sira-ar?"
[22:36] *** [1]Dark (Dark@sux-DFC12BC4.cable.virginmedia.com) joined
[22:37] <[1]Dark> "Oh joy...the guy had freinds" I sigh, walking over to a mirror and checking my apperance
[22:38] <@Spiritcurse> You look as if you could pass for a relative of the recently deceased, but even as you check, you hear another knock, and another query. "Sira-ar, des fel?"
[22:39] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[22:39] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[22:40] Muttering somthing rude, i open the door and look out, keeping my face in the shadows as much as possible
[22:41] <@Spiritcurse> A single elf is stood there, looking irritated. He carries a sword at his belt, and wears middle class clothing.
[22:41] <@Spiritcurse> "Des sen dil?"
[22:42] "Err...Hi. Sorry but I no speak. I'm not from here"
[22:43] <@Spiritcurse> "You don't speak Liaer? Well, not that uncommon I guess. Where is Sira-ar?"
[22:45] "Oh yer, he had to run an errend, somthing really important from the way he was acting..." I smile "I'm a sort of distant relative who had come to visit him when he got some sort of news and just shouted for me to look after his place till he gets back. No warning or anything, just ran off"
[22:45] <@Spiritcurse> "Odd, he hadn't mentioned anything to me. Still, I assume he finished the circle, may I come in?"
[22:46] "Errr...could you give me a few seconds to tidy somthing up. I was writing somthing privet for me girlfreind"
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> "Of course, I'll wait here." He leans against the wall, casually flipping a gold coin in the air.
[22:47] I smile and nod as I close the door before running to the bed room and grabbing the body, searching for a place to hide it
[22:48] <@Spiritcurse> There is a large cupboard in one of the corners, it looks big enough to hold a body.
[22:49] I stuff it in, leaning it against the back as I slam it shut and search for somthing to lock it with
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> The cupboard has a small latch attached to it, but aside from that, there is nothing of much use in the room.
[22:51] 'have to do' I sigh as i shut the latch before looking around and placing a chair in front of it that i can sit on later before checking my face again and opening the door "All done"
[22:52] <@Spiritcurse> "Excellent! Are you alright, I heard a slam?"
[22:52] "Dropped a book on my toe"
[22:52] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah, fair enough then. May I?" He gestures to the door.
[22:54] "Of course" I step aside "Warning you though, were you told about the local wolf problem? Seems our mutral freind had a bit of a fight with them before I got here"
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh, it seems he hasn't told you. It's not exactly a wolf problem."
[22:56] "Really? Hmm...He had been about to tell me somthing about the wolves before stopping in mid sentence as someone else told him somthing and he ran off...never finished his sentence"
[22:57] <@Spiritcurse> "There's a Karuo in the area. We don't know where it's hiding, but it attacked us on the way here. We're duty-bound to stop here until it can be dealt with. Sira-ar is my apprentice."
[23:00] "really?" I say with a acted shocked face "A Karuo? I have heard of them, but you dont find many where I'm from. Most I know is from what your apprentice has told me and that is that they should die"
[23:01] <@Spiritcurse> "Aye? They're a dangerous foe, I wouldn't ask you to assist me. But nor would I turn down the help."
[23:02] "Well I'm heading back home once he gets back but I would happily help out should they make an apperance during my time here"
[23:03] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, night is falling, I expect we'll be seeing him soon." As he speaks, you hear a faint hissing outside.

INTERNET FAIL INTERLUDE

[23:19] I turn towards the sound, placing my hand atop the hilt of my blade as I seach for the cause of the sound
[23:20] <@Spiritcurse> You hear the chime of metal as the elf draws his sword. "Traitor."
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> "You would fight me? And your own kin too?"
[23:21] I glance towards him, before drawing my own blade, my eyes narrowing as I follow his eyes to where he is looking
[23:22] <@Spiritcurse> The elf casts his eyes around the room, looking for evidence of the vampire. "You'd side with an elf to kill one of your own? Traitor."
[23:23] I keep silent as i search to, still slightly unnerved at the chance he may be talking to me
[23:24] <@Spiritcurse> A creaking in the corridor betrays the presence of the vampire, the Karuo you are looking for. The elf hears it too, his eyes snapping to the sound. "Just wait until the ravener hears of this..."
[23:25] 'Feck' I think to myself, stepping backwards towards the elf 'didnt want to get caught up in this so soon'
[23:26] <@Spiritcurse> The vampire steps forward from the darkness, holding a vicious looking curved blade. The elf seems to visibly pale, but the Karuo doesn't give him a second glance - his attention is all on you. "So, do it."
[23:26] "Do what?" I smile innocently
[23:27] <@Spiritcurse> "Kill your own kin, traitor." The elf turn to you, an anger in his eyes. "Is this true, you're a vampire?"
[23:27] I groan and roll my eyes before swinging my blade out, aiming to cut the elf's sword arm off
[23:31] <@Spiritcurse> Amid the sound of the vampire's laughter, the elf's attempt at a parry fails, and his sword hand falls uselessly to the ground.
[23:31] <@Spiritcurse> He flicks a dagger into his other hand, stabbing at your eyes.
[23:36] <@Spiritcurse> You parry his blow and swing for a counterattack, but he ducks and stabs at your stomach. Thankfully, your armour absorbs the blow.
[23:37] <@Spiritcurse> The vampire just chuckles, watching the twin streams of blood in the air.
[23:41] I give a hiss off rage as I swing my blade high, ripping clean through his thin neck before kicking the body down, catching his head as it falls and holding it up with a hiss
[23:41] <@Spiritcurse> "Impressive, child. You'll make a good vampire." With that, he claps his hands and the world goes dark...
[23:42] <@Spiritcurse> <<<<>>>>
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bladecaster RPG test

Post by Spiritcurse on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm

[21:11] <@Spiritcurse> Blood trickles slowly down your arm as you stand, holding the severed elf head. The vampire opposite you still chuckles, clearly impressed by your martial prowess. "Well done, child. Now it's time for your real test." The darkness dissapates, leaving you alone with a different Karou, one holding an axe and looking equally confused.
[21:11] <@Spiritcurse> The walls creak with one last mocking sound of laughter, as the final rays of the sun sink over the horizon.
[21:12] <%Dark> "Ow...mother..." i grunt as I look around
[21:13] <%Dorian> I glance from left to right. "What...?"
[21:14] <%Dark> "The hell are you?"
[21:14] <@Spiritcurse> The building looks the same as before the spell, the headless elf laying in the centre, flies buzzing around the cupboard in the corner.
[21:14] <%Dorian> "Desus" I grunt, "Wandering psychopath. You?"
[21:16] <%Dark> "Mortem...guy trying to not end up dead"
[21:17] <%Dorian> I smile horribly, "Well, then."
[21:18] <%Dark> Ignoring him, I boot the headless body with a look of irritation "i wanted to have fun with him and...wait...how the hell did you even get in here?"
[21:19] <%Dorian> "Very good question. Better question: why?"
[21:19] <@Spiritcurse> Outside, you hear the noise of torches being lit throughout the town, and muffled speech from a building across the road from you. It sounds happy, like a party or tavern.
[21:22] <%Dorian> "Wait, where are we?"
[21:23] <%Dark> "i just came here for a days sleep and a quick snack..."
[21:23] <%Dorian> "So... where are we?"
[21:25] <%Dark> "Dunno..about 3 days from the border...First civilized place I came to since leaving the Von Hearing land....if you can call it civilized"
[21:26] <%Dorian> "Well, it's nicer than where I was, before I appeared."
[21:27] <%Dark> "Which was where?"
[21:27] <%Dorian> "I'unno, I was wandering."
[21:28] <%Dark> I raise an eyebrow at him before walking over to a borded up window and peering thruogh a gap to see outside
[21:29] <@Spiritcurse> Outside you see the rest of the hamlet, a patheically small collection of houses surrounded by farmland. You ar eproved correct glancing across the road, as the building most brightly lit is a tavern of sort - the Cart and Cannon, a rusting sign proclaims.
[21:30] <%Dark> "Sounds like its party time out there...must be a wedding or somthing like that"
[21:31] <%Dorian> "You wanna go liven the party up?"
[21:32] <%Dark> "What just the two of us? I carnt make out how many of them there is out there"
[21:33] <@Spiritcurse> Guessing from the size and number of the houses, you estimate no more than twenty people to inhabit the building.
[21:43] <%Dorian> "Heh. Sure, why not?"
[21:44] <%Dark> "Want is it your planning on doing?"
[21:45] <@Spiritcurse> Upon closer inspection, you notice a rather ornate wagon parked beside the tavern in some shadows, betraying the presence of a noble of some elven house inside.
[21:45] <%Dorian> "Having a little fun, like only a Karou knows how." I laugh, my eyes wild.
[21:46] <@Spiritcurse> Your eyes flash an even brighter shade of red with the mention of violence, a throwback to your bestial bloodline.
[21:48] <%Dark> "This is why I hate them..." I mutter before standing up and casting him a long look at you "Allright then, seems like I have nothing better to do right now..."
[21:52] <%Dorian> "Heh. VE HUNT!!!" I let back a bestial roar, and smash my way through the door, my axe at the ready.
[21:53] <@Spiritcurse> A few screams erupt from the tavern, and two guards step out, brandishing longswords. "Halt, vampire scum!"
[21:53] <%Dark> "wow...I was going to do somthing a little less....obvious" I sigh before moving behind him a jumping on to a nearby roof, keeping to the shadows so as not to be seen
[21:57] <@Spiritcurse> You stumble slightly and lose a bit of momentum with the jump, but manage it. It breaks your stride, however, but you think you remained unseen.
[22:01] <%Dorian> I roar again, and charge, swinging my axe even as I approach.
[22:03] <%Dark> As he fights, i keep to the shadows and watch, watching both guards and waiting for one to come a little too close
[22:09] <@Spiritcurse> One of the guards runs back into the tavern. You hear a yell, then a few screams and the sound of rapid footsteps. Oddly, nobody comes out of the tavern. The other, injured, guard attacks you, but Andras soaks the brunt of the blow for you. You feel her attention draw to you.
[22:09] <%Dark> Sensing the power of Andras on him, my eyes narrow
[22:13] <%Dorian> I snarl at the remaining, unsoaked damage, before swinging at him, striking at and removing entirely his neck.
[22:14] <%Dark> "Feel better now?"
[22:14] <%Dorian> "No! Zhry hazta die!
[22:15] <@Spiritcurse> The blood coating the street emits an alluring smell, the rich scent drawing your eyes to where the body fell.
[22:16] <%Dark> I sniff the air and my eyes flash red breifly as my lips curl back to reveal my fangs. "You waste too much blood...how crude"
[22:18] <%Dorian> I reach down to the corpse, and pull one of it's arms off. "Vhy drink zhe blood vhen zhe vlezsh iz on offir?" I say, whilst taking a bite of the arm.
[22:19] <%Dark> "Because I am not an animal" I hiss before turning back towards the Tavin, listening to see what the people within are doing whilst showing a look of disgust at what you are doing
[22:20] <@Spiritcurse> The tavern seems mostly empty, the evidence for a party apparent scattered across the floors and tables. Drinks and bags have been abandoned in the rush for safety, but to where? You spot no back door, or open windows
[22:21] <%Dark> "Seems like they have managed to hurde themselves into the back like cattle" I grun cruelly
[22:22] <%Dorian> "Cattle? Do jhoo mean cowz? Zhey are tastink nize."
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> Judging by the place settings, you guess roughly fifteen people were here, including the guard you slew.
[22:24] <%Dark> "You want to go ahead? You seem hungry" I gesture with the tip of my sword whilst my eyes flash red
[22:25] <@Spiritcurse> You hear a faint whimpering from somewhere beneath you, sharply cut off by a quiet slapping noise.
[22:25] <%Dorian> "VHAT VAS ZHAT!?"
[22:26] <@Spiritcurse> As expected, there is no response from below.
[22:26] <%Dark> "Lunch" I snarl cruely as I raise th hilt against the wodden wall and tap it "We know your hear" I call out cruely "Come on out and play...I promise its going to be a lot of fun"
[22:27] <@Spiritcurse> You hear the whimpering noise again from beneath the floor, as well as the sound of a baby beginning to cry.
[22:28] <%Dorian> "Below? VE HUNT!!!" I scream, stamping through the floorboards.
[22:28] <%Dark> My grin widens as i move over to where the noise comes from and tap my foot over it "Hello? Anyone home"
[22:28] <%Dark> "Oh for the gods sake! You carnt just wait can you!"
[22:29] <%Dark> I leap down after him, hunting for the mother and baby I had heard
[22:29] <@Spiritcurse> The floor crashes apart beneath you, and you hear and feel bones cracking beneath you. All around you you hear screams and terror as the dust settles. The woman stands defiantly, a dagger in her hand.
[22:29] <%Dorian> I cackle maniacally, "ZHE HUNT IZ ON!!!", as I swing my axe towards the woman.
[22:30] <%Dark> "I tried to stop him" I smile "Dude dosent listen"
[22:31] <%Dorian> As I swing my axe, she blocks. However, due to the force of the axe, it smashes her arm into her, knocking her out.
[22:33] <@Spiritcurse> She collapses, murmuring "Isabel..." as she falls amid the wreckage.
[22:34] <@Spiritcurse> Continuing to hack insanely with the axe, Desus is left panting amid the corpses of children and adult alike, before being taken out by a lucky blow from an adolescent elf.
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bladecaster RPG test

Post by Spiritcurse on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:02 pm

[21:33] <@Spiritcurse> As the haze of bloodlust rises again, you find yourself coming back to your normal senses again. Around you lay the bodies and entrails of countless elves - men, women and children slaughtered alike in the carnage. Thankfully, the stairs back up survived the vampiric assault. The moon is high in the sky, and the world is well lit by stars.
[21:35] <+Dorian> I shake my head, a smile on my face. "Well, they weren't much fun. Next town better be, well, better!"
[21:36] <@Spiritcurse> You distantly remember the next town being a day or so away to the east.
[21:36] <+Dark> "Are you happy now? You seriously have no sense of sport do you?"
[21:37] <+Dorian> "Happy? I'm fucking bored! I want to kill something that can actually fight back!"
[21:38] <+Dark> "I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about how poor these cattle taste if you simply run in blade swinging"
[21:38] <@Spiritcurse> Above you, you hear a few voces raised in song, though you can't quite grasp the language.
[21:39] <+Dorian> "Taste? Now, why would I bother with that? Flesh is good enough, and it even retains blood. Now, shall we?"
[21:40] <+Dark> "You are no more then an animel then...and who the hell is still singing?"
[21:41] <+Dorian> "We find out, we find more food. Can I?"
[21:41] <@Spiritcurse> The singing continues, and you hear a horse neighing.
[21:42] <+Dark> "How about I show you my way of hunting this time?"
[21:42] <+Dorian> "Aww, but I want to ev- ev- I wanna rip 'em!"
[21:43] <+Dark> "And you will get the chance my psychotic f...stranger...But when they taste is ripe"
[21:44] <+Dorian> "Yay, ripping! Killy killy blood blood death!"
[21:45] <+Dark> "OK, rule 1" I say as i move up the stairs, keeping my head down as I beek over the top "Shut the fuck up and keep quite"
[21:46] <@Spiritcurse> Peeking under the door of the inn, you can see the feet of a horse, a set of wagon wheels, and four people. One of them has a dress or obe down to the floor, the rest are wearing normal clothing from what you can tell.
[21:47] <+Dark> "Looks like some late commers...I count three men and a women"
[21:48] <+Dorian> "Ok, ve hunt?"
[21:49] <+Dark> I dont reply as I look around, searching for a place where I would be able to sneak out of the tavin without beind seen
[21:50] <@Spiritcurse> The back door to the inn opens directly away from them, and there is a window on each wall with the curtains closed.
[21:51] <+Dark> "Ok" i mutter "I'm not going trust you to move silently so I'm going to say stay where you are. I will hurd them towards you. You can have the men...but the women is mine. Understand?"
[21:52] <+Dorian> "Zhe huntink iz on?"
[21:53] <@Spiritcurse> The singing stops, to be replaced by excited chatter from the elves, and the sounds of a wagon being hitched.
[21:54] <+Dark> "Indeed" I hiss as I sneak from the room, moving out the back down and climbing onto the roof
[22:01] <@Spiritcurse> You slip onto the roof silently, and are able to observe the group without notice. The dress is actually a robe, being worn by an attractive blonde haired elf. There are three other people there, one with their face obscured by a hat. The other two are brown haired men, fairly tall, and look almost like twins.
[22:05] <+Dark> I stay on the roof, keeping low as I watch to see what they are doing
[22:06] <@Spiritcurse> They appear to simply be chatting, although you can't discern words. One hitches the wagon to the horse, while the other stand around talking.
[22:10] <+Dark> I move a slip down the other side of the roof again before starting to walk around towards them
[22:12] <@Spiritcurse> The woman notices you first, shouting out to you. "Ki! Des sen aer! Lil kes?"
[22:19] <+Dark> I smile and wave as i approce
[22:21] <+Dark> "Ahem. Can I help you?"
[22:21] <@Spiritcurse> She turns to one of the twins, muttering "Kurfelaer, aeror" before laughing slightly. She turns back to you. "Hello, I haven't seen you before."
[22:24] <+Dark> "Oh hi" I smile "Sorry but I'm only here on a visit...you know, for the birthday boy" I point a thumb towards the tavin "They are having some sort of quite family talk in there right now, hence how quite they are and you know...me know being from around here I thought it would be polite to give them some space. Not really my place to be evesdropping"
[22:24] <@Spiritcurse> "That's fair enough, we only came to collect Mira. We really should be on our way, but she requested to visit her family."
[22:26] <+Dark> "of course yes"
[22:26] <@Spiritcurse> "Is she inside now?"
[22:28] <+Dark> "Errr...probily. I havent been asking names so carnt say for sure"
[22:28] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, think we'd be okay to go in and check?"
[22:30] <+Dark> "You all going in?"
[22:31] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, those two will have to stay to ready the horse, but we'll go in. She gestures at the figure in the hat, who nods.
[22:33] <+Dark> "Thats fine then" I smile and gesture for them to go ahead, pointing towards the tavin
[22:34] <@Spiritcurse> The woman opens the door and the two walk inside. You can hear them gasp as they see the collapsed floor, then again at the pile of carcasses at the bottom.
[22:35] <+Dark> "I'm just gonna see if they are packing up yet" I say as i walk in after them
[22:36] <@Spiritcurse> Now trapped between the two vampires, the elves react in very different ways. The woman raises her arm and sheathes it in fire, the other draws a rapier from her side.
[22:37] <+Dark> "Animale" I hiss as i move towards the women "Your up"
[22:37] <+Dorian> I smile, "VE HUNT!!" and charge the man with the rapier.
[22:45] <+Dorian> As I charge, I swing my axe, aiming for the man's chest. Despite his rapier not stopping my axe, he manages to redirect the blow some, meaning I end up carving a hole in his arm instead.
[22:51] <+Dark> Muttering somthing about brutes under my breath I advance on the women, sidestepping her wild fire aided swing and slamshing the hilt of my blade against the side of her face, driving her to the floor before booting her in the chest with my heel
[22:53] <@Spiritcurse> She throws out her arm as she fall, a spear of flame narrowly missing your head but scorching some hair.
[22:53] <+Dark> "Little fight in ya" I grin "I like that"
[22:54] <@Spiritcurse> "Why would you.. ungh... side with a vampire?"
[22:55] <+Dark> "Little slow though..." I mutter as i lean over her
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> "You're... one of them too?"
[22:57] <+Dark> "Give the girl a prize" I laugh as my eyes flash "what? did you think we were all ugly like him?" I jeer a thumb towards the vampire behind me
[22:57] <+Dorian> "Hey, you shut up about my looks!"
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> "Please, just let me go.
[22:59] <@Spiritcurse> You've already taken my family."
[23:00] <+Dark> "I say it as I see it!" I call back before looking at her "This is true...but you have seen us now havent you? I carnt let you be running now. And the ugly one is too brutish to know most words let alone mercy even if i wanted to"
[23:00] <@Spiritcurse> "I'll leave. You'll never see me again."
[23:03] <+Dark> "And where would you go? I'm trying to hide from both your race and my own because I want to be away from it all...for that I need to utterly disappear"
[23:03] <+Dorian> As the elf with the rapier swings at me, I duck under it, and ram home an uppercut with my axe, cutting several vertebrae into peices and removing everything in between the vertebrae and his stomach, stomach included.
[23:04] <@Spiritcurse> "I'd return to the city, make some excuse for how I survived. They'd never... know you'd exist" she says, wincing at on point as blood pours from her broken nose.
[23:04] <+Dark> "And those two outside?"
[23:04] <@Spiritcurse> He lets out a scream before falling to the groud with a bloody thud.
[23:05] <@Spiritcurse> "They'll have run by now. They're guards, not proper warriors."
[23:05] <+Dark> "hey ugly...check the guys outside will ya?"
[23:06] <+Dorian> "Very well. I've still to get into killing these fucks, you know?" I grumble, and head outside, my axe in hand.
[23:07] <@Spiritcurse> Outside, the wagon, horse and guards are gone. The tracks show they left in a hurry, although they would be easy to track. They appear to have gone south.
[23:07] <+Dark> "Ok...I'll make you a deal my dear. If you freinds outside have indeed run i will premit you to go. I have fed allready tonight and I like you. Unlike some of my kind I am not without mercy"
[23:08] <+Dorian> I walk back inside, "They've gone."
[23:09] <@Spiritcurse> "Thank you. If we ever meet again, I will aid you." She stands shakily, muttering a few words. Seconds later, her wounds are healed and she begins walking away, heading west.
[23:09] <+Dorian> "Zhou aren't leavink! VE HUNT!!!!" I cry, charging at the female and aiming an axe swing at her head.
[23:10] <+Dark> Snarling I spin in front of you, my own blade out to block you
[23:11] <+Dark> "I suggest you move faster my dear" I hiss "I am kind...this violent brute understands nothing more then violence...I mean to be rid of him now"
[23:15] <+Dorian> I keep running, smashing past Mortem, my momentumn carrying me foward towards the elf.
[23:25] <+Dark> Roaring in rage, my hand shoots out and clamps around his leg with iron force, causing him to fall to the ground. I roar for the elf to run before moving to stand over him, holding my blade up "Thats enough...you have had your fill this night you filfth"
[23:26] <+Dorian> "Zhe huntink iz not over! Ve muzt kill!"
[23:27] <@Spiritcurse> The elf, whimpering with fear, gestures at her legs before sprinting away much faster than you'd have thought possible from her. She keeps heading west, nearing the forest quickly.
[23:27] <+Dark> I bring the hilt of my blade down on his face in order to shut him up
[23:31] <+Dark> "There is no hunt now! You have killed more then enough and have the blood to last you a long time lade out before you. This was my prey and I have done what I will with it. Even your kind should respect the right to do with our prey as we will"
[23:33] <+Dorian> "Ve muzt hunt to zhe death! It iz zhe vay ov zhe killah!"
[23:34] <+Dark> "And you have done that! That one will go and tell others of us and that will bring more hunts to us. thats what you want isnt it?"
[23:35] <+Dorian> "Zhe huntink... vill return?"
[23:36] <+Dark> "Yes...she will go and tell her army and leaders that we are here. They will send their best worriors against us. Good hunts...the best hunts"
[23:37] <+Dorian> "Zhe Grand Hunt... It iz vhat I have dreamt ov.... Zis vill not be denied ov me! Zhou vill not stop me killink zhem all!"
[23:38] <+Dark> "No i wont. But you need to let that one go just now...like setting the candle light out to draw the moths. Kill her now and the grand hunt will not come
[23:38] <+Dark> Understand yet?"
[23:40] <+Dorian> "Yez." I smile, lowering my axe, "She is like bait for the prey, yes?"
[23:41] <+Dark> "Exactly" i sigh "Now do you see how things work in the long run? letting one go every now and then for the sake of the greater kill?"
[23:42] <+Dorian> "I vill.. I will try and understand, yes." I rub my head, as if shaking of a bad head ache, and stand up, putting my axe away.
[23:43] <+Dark> "Good boy. Now..how about you go and have a drink to clear your thoughts hmm? You have a ready supply in there now
[23:44] <+Dorian> I smile, "Yes, let us drink!" and head back inside, readying myself for the feast that is to come.
[23:45] <+Dark> i watch him go before finaly putting my blade away and looking west, my eyes narrowing with a harsh hiss as I wonder why she ran that way...
[23:45] <@Spiritcurse> With the travellers gone, the night is oddly quiet, without even the buzz of flies over the corpses to disturb the still air.
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bladecaster RPG test

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum