Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question. - Page 2 Empty Re: The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question.

Post by Ketran Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

This thread is now about Pokemon 6th gen.

THREE DEE PERSPECTIVE NIGGAS

Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question. - Page 2 Empty Re: The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question.

Post by comingdarkness Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm all for Gen VI though I'm not looking forward to the next wave of "Old gen is better" rants. Thats life, play the old games if you dont like new gens. Simple as.

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketran Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:34 pm

I think the starter pokemon look disgusting, and I imagine the standard pokemon will look disgusting too as it was with B&W but I do like those two legendaries.

But that said I have a complaint.

Remember in Gen I and II when it was actually pretty difficult to get legends? I mean in I there was barely any mention of them, and you actually had to go out of your way to find them. Then in gen II you're teased with the dogs which are rock solid to catch and find, plus catching the birds is still a side activity which requires some kind of effort.

Then in gen III legendaries started popping out of holes in the ground, everything was suddenly legendary and it became part of the game to catch one and basically outlevel anything else. There's far too many legendaries for their own good, it kind of diminishes the status. And the Black and White legendaries... come on they were just disgraceful.

I really wish they'd calm down with them that's all. I think two of the most pointless ones are Latios and Latias. There's just no need.
Ketran
Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:36 pm

I do agree with the "There are too many legendaries" argument. Each one is supposed to represent somthing to the pokemon world and yet they see to be everywhere now. I like most of them dont get me wrong but on my DS atm I have filled an entire box of legendary pokemon and have no doubles.
I so like the fire starter for Gen VI though and like the new legends but for me the worst legendary pokemon were the cloud trio in black and white...just god dang it.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Wow... the rant came literally a post after Dark said we don't need a rant. This is sad.

Also I love it when people say legend is pointless cause they see no use for it. Logical, arguement is logical. The two are obviously guardians to a city. Maybe stop and think that this city could potentially be important. Who knows?!

But with the legends thing I think the legends are quite nice normally. The yall have a role to play in my opinion and they come off as such. There is maybe only one or two legends I don't like.

On Gen 6 I already like the desgins of the legends and the starters. I'd say more on that but I'll leave it at that.

Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketran Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 pm

I do agree that out of the three the fire starter looks the best, well looks the least ridiculous I should say. I might be being a bit too harsh there, it does outclass the B&W starters as well as the other X&Y ones. However we don't know what it evolves into, it could end up becoming hideous like Empoleon.
Ketran
Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 am

Empolean looks quite nice in my opnion. I'd rate him higher than all of the last stages for gen1 (sorry if this offends anyone.)

And how do any of the starters look ridiculous?
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:08 am

just going to leave this here in response.
The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question. - Page 2 43608110
Also...why does he have a penis drawn on his head?
The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question. - Page 2 Pokemo10
(note that I like the new pokemon [some more than others]...dosent mean I dont like taking the mick out of them though Smile )

Fire starter is awsome though
The first genuine post here for over a year. Honestly I'm here to ask a question. - Page 2 Firest10
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketran Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Oh Animorphs, how you have been raped by the Internet. My collection still stands gathering dust on my bookshelf. And also I think the first gen are way WAY better than Empoleon. Blastoise shits on Empoleon.
Ketran
Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Blastoise is a boring blue turtle with a cannon on it's back. A five year old could have made it. Empoleon is SO much better of a design. I mean if it looked unique or something then I could understand the Gen1 hype... but blastoise is so uncreative it's sad.

And what is with the whole froakie thing? I honestly don't see it.
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Pretty sure I said but a few posts ago not to have this argument did I not? Every Generation has had original designs, retarded designs and awsome designs. It is really redundent to argue over which is better because it will go nowhere...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm not argueing.... okay I am argueing xD But I hate when people go all Gen1 is bestest forever!!! :/
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:58 pm

But Gen 1 is the bestest forever. Mostly because of Nostalgia Factor, which will always outweigh anything that Game Freak could possibly add to the game, but also because of all the bugs and rumours. And Blastoise > Empoleon for the same reason that Sauron is a better villain than, say, that guy who's the villain in Iron Man (see, I can't even remember his name). Sauron is more memorable, simpler, has been around longer, and is just a better THING. As is Blastoise.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketran Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm with Dorian on this one.
Ketran
Ketran
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2