Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

horus

+2
GoldenLlama
Disposable-hero
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

horus Empty horus

Post by Disposable-hero Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 pm

i found these stats on some other forum, thought they seemed reasonable.

Pts WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
Horus 10 5 6 5 5 6 5 10 2+

Horus (also Lupercal) was one of the twenty Space Marine Primarchs, and of them, held the title First
Primarch and Warmaster, in the fictional He was the Commander-in-Chief
of the Luna Wolves/Sons of Horus Legion, the favoured son of the Emperor of Mankind, and the galaxy's
greatest traitor.

Holy Armour: Horus posseses one of the greatest suits of armour ever forged. Built on Terra and blessed by
the Emperor himself this suit of armour is a truly holy artefact. It is harder than the hull of a Land Raider
yet lighter than a feather to wear, it does not hamper movment in any way and self repairs the wearer.
This holy armour confers a 2+ reroleable armour save and a 3+ invunerable save. Also nothing can wound
Horus on less than a 3+. Any weapons that ignore invunerable saves have no effect.

Warmasters Hammer:The warmasters hammer is also expertly made and blessed by the Emperor. It
counts as a Power weapon but it ignores Invunerable saves. It also never needs more than a 3+ to wound
This has no effect against vehicles

Power fist: This works as a normal powerfist in all respects except that because of Horuses unmatched
skill (save the Emporer himself) it only confers a minus 2 to his initiative. Also Against tanks it gets an
extra dice for armour penetration.

Fearless: Horus will never fall back in battle but because of his awsome presence he does not have to
take armour saves for being outnumbered

Awsome presence: Horus counts his unit strength as 10

Son of the Emporer: Because of the uppermost respect a devotion all space marines hold for Horus they
will never fall back if Horus is taken in the army. Also if Horus dies all space marines will become frenzied
and will add plus 1 strengh and weapon skill to their profile but minus 1 toughness and balistic skill
Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero
Dragon Fodder of the Highest Order

Back to top Go down

horus Empty Re: horus

Post by Disposable-hero Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:22 pm

and while i'm at it, rules for angron, primarch of the world eaters
WS
BS
S
T
W
I
A
Ld
Sv
Angron 6 6 7 6 5 5 5 10 2+/3+

Independent character

Wargear: Foe-Render, Ragefire, Armor of the Gladiator, Skull taker, Frag Grenades

SPECIAL RULES

Foe-Render: A mighty, chain halberd used by Angron since his time as a slave-gladiator, and enhanced by the Techmarines of the World Eaters Legion, Foe-Render is crude looking by most standards. Mighty rivets hold fast crude, thick plates of once burnished steel nearly turned black with the ages of gore and death it has seen. The teeth of this monstrosity are the only clean thing about it, and are razor thin, made of a glittering white alloy that looks disturbingly like bone. With the throaty roar of it's smoke belching motor, more than once has an enemy died to the wailing sounds of Foe-Renders maw.

counts as Master-Crafted Power Weapon with a 2d6 Armor Penetration when wielded two handed, or +2 str when wielded single handed.

Ragefire: For such a warrior as Angron, no mere bolt pistol would do. For such a man, only the hottest, purest fires could match the towering inferno of his rage. Given to him by his brother Ferrus Manus, one who knew all to well the fires and ice of rage, the Ragefire is a unqiue plasma pistol. Dampening and magnetic field focal points have been removed or re-fitted to provide a higher rate of fire, making the pistol count as 'Assault 2'.

However, even with all his skill, Ferrus could not contain the power of the Ragefire, and in addition to suffering a 'Get Hot!' test on a 'to hit' roll of 1, any double numbers rolled force such a test, and double 1's cause an instant wound, no saves allowed.

Armor of the Gladiaor: Almost all Astartes are recorded as striding to war in grandly artificier made suits of power armor. The primarchs were no exception, and often their suits were indeed almost walking pieces of art rather than armor.

The Butcher, as Angrons brothers call him, is the exception. He wears the same motley brass and steel armor as he did the first day he stepped into the gladitorial arena. It has been enhanced and empowered time and again by more smiths and artificiers than memory can truly recount, Ferrus Manus and Perutrabo numbering amongst the esteemed names.

Truly, Angrons armor is a thing of fear and majesty. Massive curved bands of brass armor clasp his corded, muscle bound frame in a fit so tight it is often recounted as a wonder such a fragile and primitive device dosen't shatter. In between these grand plate stretch voider panels of chain mesh, the original steel intermeshed, patched, and layered over and under weaves of adamant, plasteel, and many other exotic alloys. The resultant blend is a casque of armor that has been known to stand a full volley from a Fellblade and let Angron escape laughing back to the slaughter.

In game terms, this armor grants Angron a 2+ armour save.

Skull Taker: Known for his barbaric practice, Angron would take the heads of worthy foes and line his belt with them. There they would rot, and drip, and slowly the flesh woudl slough off until only the leering, mornful skulls of the fallen greats. Such an aura of fear and feral majesty does this display give Angron, that often times a foe will loose their nerve, and a perfectly good blow will be turned aside because of a lack of resolve.

In game terms, this trophy grants a 3+ invulnerable save.

Bio-Neural Implants: A series of implants grafted on his cerebral cortex upon his discovery by a Slaver, these additions to his mind went further in advancing his capabilities as a warrior, though they pushed Angron to the limits of sanity. Clinging to his honor while fueled by a blood thirsty rage, Angron was perhaps one of the least understood of his brothers, noble to his core, yet a monster for the world to revile and use.

In game terms, Angron counts as using the “Feel No Pain” Universal Special Rule and gains 2 attacks on the charge rather than the usual 1.

Unpredictable and Insubordinate: Angron was always known to never follow the laws and orders of the Emperor and never hid the fact that he had a extreme distaste for the being that his brothers revered as a God. To represent this, Angron counts as having the “Stubborn” Universal Special Rule.

Blood-Lust: Angron’s thirst for death and destruction is extraordinary, going to extreme lengths to see that blood is shed on the battlefield, be it his own, or that of his enemies. During the game, Angron and any World Eaters unit within 12” of Angron must charge any unit in range and must always attempt to make a sweeping advance when possible. Also, these rules grants Angron the Furious Charge USR.

Butcher: Angron is famous for his relentless charges and the utter brutality he shows in the combat. To many, he seems kill to for the sake of killing, and shows no mercy when blood begins to spill. To represent this, any non World Eaters unit within Line of Sight of Angron during a combat, must immediately take a leadership test with a -2 Leadership modifier. Primarchs are not affected by this rule.

Gladiator Brethren: Taken from the fiercest and most loyal of the men of his Legion, the Astartes of this Brethren are avatars of fear and majesty even amongst their fellow Space Marines. Clothed in banded,baroque armor of coppery steel and ceramite, hung with grisly trophies of battle. Each of them too, has undergone implant surgery like their primarch before them, bestowing on them a rage and prowess of combat unlike any other but the Butcher himself.

All the Gladiators are armed with huge Chain weapons of various shapes and forms, both foreign and familiar, whose technological perfection was rarely surpassed (count as Power Weapons) and bolt pistols of an antique design, each one inscribed with but one phrase on the casing of the gun, the housing of the blade, or some such blade of honor. That phrase was: 'Veneratio Quod Palma'.. Honor and Glory...

Angron may possess a body guard comprising of 4 Astartes Gladiators (Berzerker Champions per Codex:CSM) and an Astartes Gladiator Champion (Champion with +1 Weapon Skill, Initiative, Attack, and +2 Wounds).
Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenLlama Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:57 am

are you actualy planning on taking Horus to a battle?
GoldenLlama
GoldenLlama
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 am

1/36 chance of failing armour save, and 1/3 chance of failing invun, with no chance to negate? How is he killed?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Disposable-hero Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:54 pm

stupidly difficultly XD
Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Fair enough. Point cost? You didn't include it.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Disposable-hero Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 pm

it didnt say one XD
Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Shall we call it 1000 then? Actually though, that might not be amazingly far off. Around 700 definitely.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Disposable-hero Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 pm

i should think so XD him and an'garrath vs your entire armies.
Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Deal. As soon as you get, make and finish both, them against everything I have at the time. Screw point costs, this way'll be more fun.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeinthebox Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:02 pm

i'd say at least 1000 points
and i'm still eagerly awaitin the pic of horus, painted or not =]
joeinthebox
joeinthebox
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:07 am

We'll have to compare to the costs of various other characters and wargear.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Disposable-hero Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 am

well... you cant actually see how he looks unpainted, he just looks like a blob.
Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenLlama Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:42 am

I want to see horus vs manta.
GoldenLlama
GoldenLlama
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joeinthebox Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 pm

i want 2c angron v manta
or angron vs its equivalant in imperium troops jst for the giggles
joeinthebox
joeinthebox
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:42 am

Angron vs manta would be easy. The manta can't be engaged in close combat. Against a flyer, angron's range is 6". The manta would outrun and kill him.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeinthebox Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:03 pm

tht wouldnt be very epic, would be like watchin an ork tryna swat a mosquito with an axe till it died of a heart attack
joeinthebox
joeinthebox
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Yeah, when you use a CC monster, you need the victim to be susceptible to CC.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by joeinthebox Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm

yeah, though you would think that things flying wouldnt stop him from hittin em unless theyr out of his reach, and the manta looks like its only a few inches off the ground and is a pretty big target
spose it could theoreticly fly out of his reach tho
ah well am sure hes a gd thrower
joeinthebox
joeinthebox
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 am

Yeah, same with the void dragon phoenix, it uses a normal flyer base - an infantryman looks like it could hit it.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Unclean One Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:56 pm

I just want to see horus and angron against a titan legion... How epic would that be? Horus is looking awesome!
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Post by Disposable-hero Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 pm

thankyou Very Happy i cant wait to see everyone's entries for the competition Very Happy
Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero

Back to top Go down

Post by joeinthebox Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 pm

me either =]
hope everyone puts up pics
joeinthebox
joeinthebox
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Me too, it should be good. I might have to hurry up in getting money too, or settle for less than all of them. Anyone got a load of unassembled cadian sergeants to sell?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Unclean One Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Nope sorry ^_^ I'll get some pics up as soon as I finished painting him =)
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next