Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Gaming - READ IF YOU ALREADY COME TO FRIDAYS

2 posters

Go down

Friday Gaming - READ IF YOU ALREADY COME TO FRIDAYS Empty Friday Gaming - READ IF YOU ALREADY COME TO FRIDAYS

Post by Great Unclean One Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Hey, I've been talking to Connor and have come to a few ideas.

He thinks it would be good to start a necromunda campaign on a Friday. I'm all up for this, especially if Adam can knock up that terrain he was on about but we need enough people to join in. If we can get enough I'll make a story, gang league table and all that stuff.

I'm also quite keen to start Malifaux, if there is anyone else interested in that then please pipe up as it would be good to start a campaign of that as well if enough people are interested.

I do however need you guys to help me out on something. Regarding the GURPs, do we think it might be a good idea to start playing it online? This would make changing dates easier and let the people from the other countries on the forum join in. This really is going to be a majority vote on who wants it to go online.

Finally, if we don't online the GURPs then the nightly program idea will probably revolve around GURPs everytime enough people are there for about an hour, then alternate between Malifaux and Necromunda. If it does go online then we can do both campaigns on the same night or alternate between weeks. Well guys, what do we think?
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Friday Gaming - READ IF YOU ALREADY COME TO FRIDAYS Empty Re: Friday Gaming - READ IF YOU ALREADY COME TO FRIDAYS

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Necromunda terrain was just a concept - each of us buys a building, or even a £50 box, and then we plan out one large building, probably modular. We all build it, Will paints it. It'll cost about £15 each.

For Malifaux, I'll have to pass. Not got enough money for more wargames.

As for GURPS online, I'm fully behind this. If we can get a good chatroom with a die roller, I fully agree. Otherwise, I'll have to build a program we can use. It'll cost a couple of quid each for me to write it.

I'd like to start a Fallout campaign, if at least 3 people (including me) are interested. They've got good terrain, and we can use the megabuilding if we do make it.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Friday Gaming - READ IF YOU ALREADY COME TO FRIDAYS Empty Re: Friday Gaming - READ IF YOU ALREADY COME TO FRIDAYS

Post by Great Unclean One Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm

I was thinking of making some of the terrain they have at fanboy, so we can make it free, do you want to run a Fallout campaign while we do Malifaux? Also, is there a way we could make an IRC channel like the one we used for DH and use the dice maid?
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm

IRC channel - Yes, easily. I can have one up and running in minutes. Dice Maid is going to be more tricky.

I've got three ways - have the GM make all rolls, and send screenshots in case of dispute. This is a bad way, as the GM is given power to cheat, if they do it subtly.
Another way is to find a chatroom with one on already, but that often means we need either money or contacts.
The last way is to use a program, but while I have any amount of windows programs, I use a mac for internet use, so that's no good.

The terrain idea is good, I'll torrent the twilight street thing if you want.

I'll run it whenever, I'd just like to run it sometime. Anyone in? PM me if you're interested.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Unclean One Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 am

Sounds good.... surely we could ask kip how he got the dice maid? But I think running it at the same time as Malifaux might be better, that way people know when things are on and don't get distracted from the Necromunda
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:30 am

Okay, fair enough. I'll see if I can get in touch with Kip.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down