Pokemon RPG!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

[21:48] <@Dark> "I was born and raised in Fall City. Its my home. I have seen freinds fight and suffer to protect it from foes without...but when it comes to foes within the goverment..Fall City stands on its own" -Sarien.
[21:49] <@Dark> *******************
[21:55] <@Dark> It is the end of the first day of the tornament and you have come to a quite lull after the battles of the day. Despite a tough first round you have managed to secure a place in the second round alongside your new partner. The Gym Leaders won their match (worryingly without losing any pokemon so you still dont know 2 thirds of there team) as the others are [I dunno].
[21:58] <@Dark> Now, sat in a deck chair outside the pokecentre you are taking a quite moment. In the chair beside you Alaia is asleep, her Ivysaur curled up against her side and both the Fall City and Shadow City Nurse Joy are opposite on the porch-setting up a small barbecue for themselves and the patients of the centre for the night.
[21:59] <@Dark> "How high is the fire meant to go?" Shadow City Joy says, prodding the flames with a metal stick whist a Charmander stands beside her feet on the ready
[22:00] <@Dark> "Not that high!"
[22:00] <@Dark> "Oh..."
[22:02] <Kite> Felix sits back a nice distance from the fire not wanting to get burned. Still the sight of the dancing flames is quite nice.
[22:05] <@Dark> The Charmander can be visably seen to laugh and clap as the two nurses fight to keept the flames reaching nearly face height at bay before, with a satisfied sigh, the finally succed. Around ten minutes later, they have sausages and burgers frying. Shadow Joy has started setting out paper plates and buns whilst Fall has taken over the actually BBQ
[22:05] <@Dark> Without seeming to notice it, the two of them start humming the exact same tune as they work
[22:06] <Kite> "Anything I can do to help?" Felix says after a moment of staring into the flames.
[22:14] <@Dark> "Could you hand out that tray of drinks?" Shadow Joy says with a smile, hefting a plate filled with the newly cooked snacks before going to lead the way of handing them out
[22:15] <Kite> "Of course." He says before doing just that.
[22:17] <@Dark> You proced to do this for around then minutes, smiling and talking to to the various people (including a rather over giddy Claire). About half way through the joy Fall Joy glances back at you as she offers a cake to a Biddof with a broken leg "Something on your mind Felix?"
[22:22] <Kite> "Hm?" Felix says while giving out the drinks. "I'm just thinking a bit on somethings that I was told in Anima City."
[22:25] <@Dark> "Oh?" she looks back to her job "And what would that be?"
[22:26] <Kite> "Well one is something about a trade post being made for pokemon from other regions." Felix says as he goes back to passing out drinks.
[22:28] <@Dark> "Oh the one in Shadow City?" She nods "Yer thats one of the reasons that their Gym Leader went over there"
[22:28] <@Dark> "To Unova that is"
[22:30] <Kite> "Ah." Felix says as he gives a drink to the hyper Claire. "So pokemon from there will more easily become available then?"
[22:32] <@Dark> "Well we arent too sure exactly how it will work" The Shadow City Joy buts in, clearly knowing more on the matter then her sister "Negotiations are still open with Unova let alone the other regions...dosent help that our esteemed Gym Leader decided to stay over there to relive the glory days of being a small time trainer"
[22:34] <Kite> "I see." Felix says before smiling. "Still I guess I'd probably try to have as much fun as possible myself."
[22:36] <@Dark> Shadow Joy gives a slight smile as she looks at you "You sound exactly like him". She kneels to hand a appel to a Azurill with its tail wrapped in bandages "Still, hes using it as a chance to speak with every Gym Leader in Unova in turn, spreading aweaness of the plans and such"
[22:38] <Kite> "I wonder what the gym leaders over there are like..."
[22:39] <@Dark> "Dunno" She frowns "Got a call of him about three weeks ago...all I could see on the monitor was a horrified Jr holding up a piece of paper with the words "The food puns..." written in blood..."
[22:40] <Kite> "That doesn't sound too good."
[22:43] <@Dark> She just chuckles, making it hard to tell if she was being serious or not "The Gym Leaders there are just as varied and crazy as they are in any region. Jack likes them. Apparently one of the parts of the trade agreement being made is that Gym Leaders will also be more able to travel between regions so who knows...we may meet some of them one day"
[22:44] <Kite> "Thats nice to hear." Felix sayys with a smile. "I'd like to meet as many of them as possible."
[22:47] <@Dark> You hear Fall City Joy chuckle as Shadow City Joy nods "I'm sure". You fall silent for a time as you finish the job before, once done, slumping back into your chair. The Joy's take seats opposite you with relaxed sighs
[22:48] <@Dark> Alaia dosent move in her sleep though the Ivysaur opens a single eye long enough to check it is you before closing it again
[22:50] <Kite> Felix stretches a bit before looking back at the Fall City Joy. "May I ask a question?"
[22:51] <@Dark> "Hmm?" She look up to you from the puzzle magazine she had been in the process of opening, Shadow City Joy opening a newspaper
[22:52] <Kite> "I wanted to know if it was safe to visit the Ionic Ruins again."
[22:52] <@Dark> "Ah" She blinks slightly, Shadow Joy glancing up "May I ask why you want to?"
[22:53] <Kite> "I wanted to go back and visit the place." Felix says after a while. "I kind of want to know and see more of that place."
[22:56] <@Dark> "You mean the Barrior wall?"
[22:56] <@Dark> barrier*
[22:58] <Kite> "Yes I'd like to actually take the time to see it. Exploring the rest of the cave would be nice too."
[22:59] <@Dark> "Well I'm su--"
[22:59] <@Dark> "Ahem"
[22:59] <@Dark> Fall City Joy cringes slightly as Shadow City Joy clears her throught loudly before slowly turning to look at her
[23:00] <@Dark> "Come one sis...he was there when it happened"
[23:00] <@Dark> "So that gives you an excuse to just allow anyone in?"
[23:01] <@Dark> "Well no I..." She sighs and looks down for a moment "He did better at protecting the ruins then I did from Gengar...I just thought..."
[23:01] <@Dark> "I know what you thought" Shadow Joy says and looks back to you "What exactly would you be looking for in there?"
[23:05] <Kite> "Nothing much to be honest. I just figured it would be good to know more about that place."
[23:08] <@Dark> For a moment she is silent, simply staring at you. Fall Joy glances between you both and the time that passes feels like an age before finally Shadow Joy sighs "You may go. But you dont go alone. I go with you"
[23:10] <Kite> "Okay." Felix says not too put off by that.
[23:15] <@Dark> Nodding she looks back to her paper "When were you thinking about going anyway?"
[23:15] <Kite> "Well actually I was thinking of going tonight."
[23:17] <@Dark> She raises an eyebrow "Its not safe to travel the mountines alone at night. The Tyranitar have been aggitated as of late"
[23:19] <Kite> "Tyranitar?"
[23:20] <@Dark> "Yer" Fall Joy nods "Theres a brood of them that live in the mountines. They go out hunting during the night every now and then"
[23:21] <Kite> "Are they dangerous pokemon then?" Felix says having not a clue what a tyranitar is.
[23:22] <@Dark> "Hold on" she reaches into a bag and pulls out a picture folder "Think I have a picture in here somewhere..."
[23:23] <@Dark> "ah here we go" She pulls a picture from the folder and offers it for you to see "took that myself one of the times I was heading to the ruins"
[23:23] <@Dark> http://static.zerochan.net/Tyranitar.full.357372.jpg
[23:25] <Kite> "That doesn't look like its safe..."
[23:27] <@Dark> "its 202kg of angry beasty" Fall Joy chuckles "There is a family of five of them living up there, three younglings. I had to treat one from a nasty wound inficted by an Absol when it was still a baby. I think it recognising me for that is the only reason I wasnt attacked when I took that picture"
[23:29] <@Dark> "They shouldnt be a problem if you want to go now" Shadow Joy says "Its just something to be awear off as we go"
[23:29] <Kite> Felix thinks for a moment before nodding. "I mean as long as it is alright with you two."
[23:32] <@Dark> The two Joys look towards each other for a moment before Shadow Joy holds up her hands "Hes already been there so there is nothing I can do about it"
[23:34] <@Dark> "Yay" Fall smiles and stands "come on then"
[23:35] <Kite> Felix smiles before standing as well waiting for her to lead the way.
[23:36] <@Dark> As you turn to go, Fall Joy places a blanket over the still sleeping Alaia
[23:38] <@Dark> Then, without a word, the three of you begin to head down the road.

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm


[22:09] <Dark> Walking along the path towards the Icon Ruins, you carnt help but feel twinges of unease as you recognise places that marked events the last time you took this path. Here you recognise where you fled from the ruins and there lies the spot Miyaki was met. The two Nurse Joys are silent as they lead the way and the only real sound of life is the basic backdrop of activity comeing from Shadow Forrest
[22:11] <Dark> Anna walks alongside of you, tail swinging slightly as she looks from side to side but nothing really happens of note before you reach the entrance to Icon Ruins
[22:12] <Dark> Chunks of rock lye scattered around the entrance as testament to the great cave in that occured within but the entrace is still open
[22:14] <Dark> "Well..." Shadow Cities Nurse Joy folds her arm slightly with an uncomfortable look "Here we are"
[22:16] <@Kite> Felix says nothing as he looks over the entrance. Felix says nothing before looking at her for the okay to go inside.
[22:17] <Dark> Fall City Joy seems to be looking at the top of the cliff face that the entrance is built into for somthing and Shadow Joy is watching you
[22:18] <Dark> "What exactly are you looking for here again?"
[22:19] <@Kite> "I want to look aroud the ruins." Felix says simply for a brief moment wishing he had brought a scarf.
[22:21] <Dark> "What for?"
[22:23] <@Kite> "So I can know more." Felix says looking around at the trees. "There are so many things I'm clueless about... and other things I simply want to see again."
[22:24] <Dark> "Like the barrier hall?"
[22:24] <@Kite> "Yes."
[22:26] <Dark> "...." Shadow City Joy looks you up and down for a moment before finally nodding, saying nothing more
[22:28] <Dark> With a hum of a tune you dont recognise, Fall City Joy takes out a pokeball and releases a hovering Volbeat. She hums a diffrent tune and the bug pokemon flies over to hover above your shoulder
[22:29] <Dark> "A little escort" Shadow Joy says simply "We can give you an hour"
[22:30] <Dark> Fall Joy makes a motion to indicate there is little "we" in it
[22:30] <Dark> "I saw that"
[22:30] <@Kite> "Thank you." Felix says with a smile before going into the ruins.
[22:31] <Dark> As you head into the rocky corridor, you see Shadow Joy turn towards her sister with an annoyed look before rounding a corner and losing sight of them
[22:33] <@Kite> "Those two are fun." Felix says as he takes his time walking trying to get a close look at every wall to see as much as he can.
[22:34] <Dark> You see an almost never ending sea of icons and symboles in a forgotten language and it becomes immidiatly apparent why the runes got their name
[22:39] <@Kite> Felix is not at all undeterred by not being able to understand the icons around him. He continues to keep looking as he walks down the paths, making sure Anna and the volbeat are always close by.
[22:41] <Dark> As you walk the light begins to get less and less till it becomes hard to see ahead of you due to a lack of torches. It is here however that the Volbeat gives a low buzz and its rear illumiates, casting light around you as you walk on
[22:43] <@Kite> "Thank you." Felix says to the Volbeat as he continues onwards looking around everywhere for anything. Pulling out a notebook he begins to sketch out the icons on the walls to find out if he can find out what they mean later.
[22:43] <Dark> After about ten minutes of walking you arrive in a large hall you recognise from your first time here. Back then it had been filled by a trio of ruined statues but now the statues are repaired and standing tall. One looks like the Regigrock you saw that night but the other two you do not recognise.
[22:44] <@Kite> Putting down his notebook for a moment Felix pulls out his pokedex to scan them.
[22:46] <Dark> [No Pokemon detected]
[22:47] <@Kite> Felix looks slightly confused before walking up to the statues and touching the rock one carefully.
[22:50] <Dark> The feeling is strange. Your every sense tells you that what you are looking at is smiply rock yet you feel a strange buzzing sense at the edge of your subconcious which vanishes whenever you try to focus on it
[22:50] <@Kite> "...This...this is wierd." Felix says before going to touch the ice one.
[23:00] <Dark> Quite why you think of ice you do not know as its surface is the same dull black rock as the preivious one. Yet the feeling is the same when you touch it but with the buzzing sensation repalced with one of cold that you can not focus on
[23:03] <@Kite> Felix cocks his head to the side both amused and puzzled before doing the same to the last one.
[23:04] <Dark> Again the feeling is the same, with the faint sensation of a pulsing twitch of energy that flickers along your fingers for a second
[23:07] <@Kite> "What... are these..." Feli says looking at them before relunctantly moving otwards the Barrier Hall but not before looking back once again.
[23:11] <Dark> Walking down the path you again remember from last time, you find the doorway to the Barrier Hall buried with rubble
[23:12] <@Kite> "This is slightly inconvient." Felix says before releasing Spirand. "Can you break some of these rocks for me?"
[23:15] <Dark> The pokemon walks over towards the rocks and looks through them with a couple of clicked frowns. You feel a slight shudder of cold but nothing else as it taps at the rocks with its head, seeming to search for somthing
[23:16] <@Kite> "I guess the oath is worse off then I thought... how much fell down here?" Felix says looking around.
[23:17] <Dark> As you turn around, you find yourself staring directly into the grinning face of Gengar
[23:18] <@Kite> Felix predictably jumps back hands reaching towards his pokeballs.
[23:18] <Dark> In the blink of an eye however, the face is gone with nothing but a shudder of ice cold goosebumps running along your arms
[23:19] <@Kite> Felix shakes his head and blinks before letting out the breathe he didn't know he was holding. Felix takes another look around still slightly jumpy.
[23:20] <Dark> With another shudder of unease, you find that a part of the rocks blocking the hall have vanished, leaving a gap you can climb through
[23:21] <@Kite> Felix looks up before he begins to climb the rocks, a bit scared but determined to see this to thhe end.
[23:23] <Dark> Your pokemon give worried looks towards you before following. As you enter the hall, you feel like you hear whispering but then there is nothing. Looking around you, you find the hall completly intact
[23:24] <@Kite> "This... just gets wierder..."
[23:26] <Dark> "Vol" The bug pokemon rises into the air, hovering higher as it seems to examine the great wall. The carvings you saw destroyed is now completly repaired
[23:26] <Dark> Hoevering in front of the carved open jaw of Giratina, the Volbeat gives a long shudder
[23:29] <@Kite> Felix moves closer to the door before drawing some of what he sees into his notebook. Upon seeing the dragon figure he takes a step back before wording out quietly. "What is this place... why is it all so important?" With that he continues to sketch quietly.
[23:30] <Dark> "Its the great barrier"
[23:30] <@Kite> Felix turns to the voice to see who it is. "What is it though?"
[23:31] <Dark> Looking through the gap in the wall, a Nurse Joy looks up towards the engraved wall "That barrier to hell"
[23:31] <Dark> ***********END OF SESSION*********

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm


[20:39] <Dark> Dont you just hate it when a quick half hour session somehow takes of a week to do?" -Jack at the weekly Gym Leader RPG sessions in Fluxa City
[20:39] <Dark> *********************************
[20:44] <Dark> "Its...hard to understand why to be honest" Joy sighs, watching as the last of the damage on the carving reforms "Gengar damaged the barrier when it forced its way through but that was only because it had a Dusknoir helping. How you were able to see...I wonder"
[20:45] <@Kite> "So gengar had to force his way in with help... how do you enter in then?" Felix asks though wondering how he would be able to enter himself.
[20:47] <Dark> "My ansestors were the ones to lay down the barrier originally and my order are the ones who guard it. The barrier hides it from those who can not see, but those who know what they are looking for can find their way"
[20:48] <@Kite> "So that's why others aren't to be told of the cave... if they know there's one here they'dbe able to find it when they normally shouldn't..."
[20:50] <Dark> "Something like that" She nods "Also for the more simple fact that we simply dont want people knowing it exists at all. Imagine if the Alliance found out about it and its guardians...we thought we had it hidden from Gengar too"
[20:50] <@Kite> "That wouldn't be good." Felix says after a while.
[20:51] <Dark> "Though why you could find it...I'm not sure" She glances towards you with a frown
[20:53] <@Kite> Felix closes his eyes to think before remembering a past event. "Wait... no that wouldn't work... how would Grant have gotten in then..."
[20:54] <Dark> "Grant?"
[20:55] <@Kite> "The other trainer that came in here... the one who died." Felix says somewhat blankly.
[20:57] <Dark> She gives a surprised look before closing her eyes "I didnt know the ghosts went that far...I need to speak to...." She shakes her head and looks back "I'm sorry to hear that. Did you know him?"
[20:59] <@Kite> "Not too well. We meet about a week before I came to Fall City and he helped me out telling me some of the pokemon that lived on the path between there and Anima City. We also were supposed to have a battle but that never happened."
[21:00] <Dark> "Was he a new trainer?"
[21:02] <@Kite> "I'm not sure." Felix says after a while. "I know he had a murkrow but that's about it."
[21:05] <Dark> She is silent for another moment before sighing and shaking her head "What the hell would he even be doing here? Thank you for telling me this...I will try and find whoever he called family"
[21:06] <@Kite> Felix nods saying nothing more on the matter.
[21:08] <Dark> In the silence Joy lowers her head as she walks towards the carving, placing her hand over something at the bottom and mutters something under her breath
[21:09] <Dark> "Well then. Have you got what you wanted to come her for?" She turns back towards you
[21:10] <@Kite> "I have." Felix says with a nod.
[21:14] <Dark> "Good...You'll find the exit the way you entered" Her voice is void of emotion as she says this
[21:15] <@Kite> "You coming with me?" Felix says even as he motions for Anna and Spirand to follow.
[21:16] <Dark> "No..." She turns back to the carvings and places a hand over the same spot again, her voice seeming softer all of a sudden "I need time to think"
[21:16] <@Kite> Felix nods before leaving her to do that.
[21:19] <Dark> "Felix" She suddenly says the second you start to step through the exit "Wait one second"
[21:19] <@Kite> "Yes?" Felix says turning back to her.
[21:20] <Dark> "You came through Shadow Forrest before coming here yes?"
[21:21] <@Kite> "I did." Felix says with a nod.
[21:22] <Dark> "And what region did you come from orginally?"
[21:23] <@Kite> "Well I came here from Hoenn... or do you mean where from originally?"
[21:23] <Dark> "Originlly"
[21:24] <@Kite> "I originally came from Unova." Felix says simply.
[21:25] <Dark> "Unova..." She ponders "Heh. I wonder what shes up to"
[21:26] <@Kite> "Who?" Felix asks puzzled.
[21:27] <Dark> She shakes her head again and for the first time gives a genuine smile "You did well that day Felix. Facing against Gengar is not something an ordinary trainer could do...I've seen how its effect my local Gym Leaders"
[21:30] <@Kite> "Thank you." Felix says after a while.
[21:32] <Dark> Nodding again, she glances towards your pokemon and nods "My sister is waiting for you outside. She will walk you home. Good luck in the tornament, do me a favour and give her a thrashing if you face her"
[21:32] <Dark> On that slightly sudden change in topic, she turns back to the carving and goes silent
[21:36] <Dark> On that slightly sudden change in topic, she turns back to the carving and goes silent
[21:36] <Kite> Felix smiles a bit and nods before walking away again.
[21:37] <Dark> Outside, the Fall City Jenny is kneeling before a small hippiny, humming to it. Looking up she gives a grin "Have fun in there?"
[21:39] <Kite> "I did." Felix says with a smile.
[21:40] <Dark> Nodding, she rises to her feet and begins to head down the road, gesturing for you to follow with the Hippiny hopping alongside
[21:41] <Kite> Felix follows after always keeping an eye out for his pokemon though he's pretty sure they could protect themselves more than he could protect himself.
[21:41] <Dark> *******END OF SESSION********
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Fri May 10, 2013 11:10 pm


[22:17] <@Dark> "I have traveled across every region a hundreds of times and met thousands of people from every belief, race and creed. Hermits, Gym leaders, teachers, fighters. And in all that time, I have never met a single person who was not important" -Gym Leader Janet
[22:18] <@Dark> ******************
[22:20] <@Dark> Walking back down the path from the Icon ruins, you can see the lights of Fall City glistening in the distance. Zubat fitter breifly into vision through the trees, flying through the night air and as you watch one you catch a glimpse of the burnt mansion where you first met the ghost pokemon standing atop its hill
[22:21] <@Dark> Fall citie's Nurse Joy castes it a glance as she walks by but says nothing, her hands cupped together in front of her body. Her hippiny is a bit further back, waddling next to Anna
[22:23] <Kite> "What use to be there?" Felix asks pointing to the burnt mansion. "I know it used to be a mansion... but why was it important?"
[22:26] <@Dark> "The mansion?" She looks to you before shrugging "Nothing much in all honestly. It was the home of some which family then it fell into disrepair" She looks upwards to the sky "The only reason people paid it any mind was because of the ghosts that started infesting it. A Haunter and two Ghastly if I remember what my predecessor said"
[22:27] <Kite> "Ah..." Felix says nodding.
[22:28] <@Dark> "These ghosts started attack random people from the city...a certain two newly appointed trainers got involved and the entire vcity rose up to dive the ghosts out. The house was burnt to the ground in the process but...the Haunter evolved"
[22:28] <@Dark> "See where that leads?"
[22:29] *** Kite quit (Connection reset by peer)
[22:36] *** Kite (Kite@19E3FA55.B6EC5BCC.F636F280.IP) joined
[22:37] <Kite> "I do..." Felix says with a nod. "Still that's kind of confusing."
[22:37] <@Dark> "How so?"
[22:39] <Kite> "Like... where did it come from?" Felix says after thinking on it for a moment.
[22:41] <@Dark> "That Haunter?" She frowns at something "No one knows to be honest. It was just an average ghost pokemon drawn to an abandoned house. Nothing out of the ordinary there"
[22:43] <@Dark> "Quite what made it turn into...what it did. What made its evolved form so diffrent from other Gengar. We dont know"
[22:45] <Kite> Felix looks back at the burnt mansion before nodding and continue to walk by the nurse.
[22:47] <@Dark> "But to answer your original question" She says as you resume walking "We keep it as a reminder of our past. Especially now that Gengar seems to be active again "Thats all really. Theres no mystical power behind it like the Icon Ruins"
[22:48] <Kite> "Hm... okay."
[22:49] <@Dark> "So anyway" She changes the topic "I think you should---"
[22:49] <@Dark> Abruptly, she freezes, looking behind you at something
[22:50] <Kite> Felix turns to look behind himself not liking her reaction at all.
[22:51] <@Dark> Silhouetted by the night sky, atop on of the various hills that lead into the distance, you can make the shape of a giant pokemon making its way to the east. Its too far away to make out much about it but you can still tell that the pokemon must be massive in size
[22:52] <Kite> "What is that?"
[22:53] <@Dark> "Tyranitar..." Joy says "A family of them have moved into the area within those hills. They've never been in this area of the region before...normally their kind just keep to the North
[22:53] <@Dark> "
[22:54] <Kite> "Is there a reason why?"
[22:55] <@Dark> Again she shrugs and watches untill the massive pokemon is out of sight before walking again "Theres a lot going on in the region at the moment that dosent make sense to be honest"
[22:56] <Kite> "Okay." Felix says nodding.
[22:57] <@Dark> The conversation dies for a time after that as you keep walking, finally reaching Fall City. In the dark of night the streets are empty save for the Zubat which still flutter through the air, scavanging on the food left on the floor form the festivals.
[22:58] <@Dark> "Welp this is where I leave you Felix" Joy says "I need to go do a couple of jobs before I head home. Good luck in tomorrows rounds"
[22:58] <Kite> Felix points to scan one of the bat pokemon not having done so before.
[22:59] <@Dark> [Zubat, blind Pokemon with supersonic powers. Zubat live in caves and hate to fly outside in daylight]
[23:01] <Kite> "Heh." Felix says before asking the nurse. "Why did that one hiker get so mad when he saw one of these?"
[23:01] <@Dark> "I take it from that question you've never been in a mountine cave?" She smurks "You'll find out one day"
[23:02] <@Dark> "All trainers do"
[23:03] <Kite> Felix looks on slightly confused before shrugging. "Can't be that bad, can it?"
[23:04] <@Dark> Somewhere in the distance...you hear a hiker scream and a flock of zubat rise up from a window in the local Inn
[23:04] <@Dark> "That answer your question?" Joy laughs before waving "See you later Felix"
[23:05] <Kite> "See you later." Felix says waving before looking back at the flock of zubats slightly amused.
[23:10] <Kite> Felix then turns and begins walking around the city heading towards the cafe that he was at before with the plan to circle through the city afterwards.
[23:15] <@Dark> Walking through the streets you carnt help but notice traces of the povity that has crept into the city. Here shops are left shut down and there houses are boreded up. In one house the Zubat seem to have made part of a nest. Yet this is only on the outer sides of town and as you get deeper into the city towards the cafe these signs disapper for the most part.
[23:16] <@Dark> A couple of people walk by you on their own night time strolls and on the various Tv screens placed around the city for the events, the image of a bed and several ZZZZZ can be seen
[23:17] <Kite> Felix hums quietly as he continues to walk around not feeling too tired after all the excitement from before. Turning back to check on Anna, Felix continues on his walking cycle.
[23:17] <@Dark> Upon reach that cafe you turn left again to follow a familier path, passing a Pidgy perched on a lampost with its head beneath its wing. Your pokemon follow close behind, taking in the night atmosphere
[23:19] <@Dark> As you draw near the pokecentre, you spot the shape of a girl stood facing the wall at the far end of the street. Her rabbit eared hat is bent low as she stares at a large computer screen built into the wall upon which the chibi image of Saren can be seen next to a chibi Loudred. Her back is turned to you and her head low as she uses her fingures to navigate the screen
[23:20] <Kite> "Hm?" Felix says to himself before shrugging and walking towards Alaia to see what she is doing.
[23:22] <@Dark> As you draw closer you can see it is a machine you hadnt noticed before used for selecting music to play over the squares speakers. Still not noticing you, she selects one of the songs and as the chibi Sarien animation slams a music track into the Loudred the song begins to play. Lowering her hands, Alaia looks up to the speakers with a face void of expression as it plays
[23:25] <Kite> Felix waits patiently to see what plays.
[23:27] <@Dark> ** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVErlx1N5YM **
[23:31] <Kite> "Sounds nice." Felix says finally making himself known to her as he continues to listen.
[23:33] <@Dark> Alaia physically jumps back with a jolt as she suddenly realises your there before looking at your with a surprised look "S...Sorry. Didnt realise you were...there" She looks back to the screen with an embarresed look
[23:35] <Kite> Felix looks on not knowing why she is embarassed. "It's okay, besides it really is a nice song."
[23:35] <Kite> "Is there a reason you put it on?"
[23:36] <@Dark> She looks back towards the speaker with her face reverting back to its quite, expressionless form "It reminds me of someone. A freind I once had"
[23:36] <Kite> "What kind of friend was he?"
[23:39] <@Dark> "It was a she. She was someone who went through a dark time with me. I lost her after that and...lets just say she isnt as well off as me after it"
[23:41] <Kite> "Oh..." Felix says before going quiet.
[23:42] <@Dark> "Sorry. I'm not one to bruden people with my problems" She looks back to you with a smile "So what are you doing out so late?"
[23:43] <Kite> "Just walking and thinking." Felix says simply.
[23:47] <@Dark> "Fair enough" She nods "The night is a good time for walking and thinking"
[23:48] <Kite> "It is." Felix says looking up. "so what are you doing up?"
[23:50] <@Dark> "Couldnt sleep so I went for a walk" She shrugs, her rabbit ears bouncing from the act "Ended up here"
[23:52] <Kite> "That happens... I kind of want a pokemon with sleep powder one day so it can put me to sleep." Felix says laughing a bit. "But I'd probably wake up anyways."
[23:54] <@Dark> "I know the feeling" She nods before looking at the clock built into the wall "Still...we should head back. Another round of tornament to be ready for so we need to get at least a little sleep"
[23:54] <Kite> "I'll go to sleep in a bit then." Felix says. "I need just a little more time to think."
[23:56] <@Dark> "Suit yourself" She nods before turning to head back towards the pokecentre "See you later. Dont stay up too late or you wont be on top condition tomorrow"
[23:56] <Kite> "Yes maam." Felix says to her as he watches her go.
[23:57] <@Dark> Within a few moments you are again alone in the small square with only a passing Zubat for company
[23:58] <Kite> Felix looks around for a bench to sit on for a bit.
[00:00] <@Dark> There is one by the computer screen. On the screen the chibi Sareen is staring at you as its programming automatically awaits orders from the nearest person to the machine
[00:02] <Kite> Felix sits at the bench before pulling out the Celebi statue from his backpack. Looking at it Felix begins to polish it anew diligently. "I don't really understand most of this..." Felix says to himself as he continues to work. "I need to get better though..." He says again before smiling a bit after having cleaned off the statue from what ever may have been in his backpack.
[00:04] <@Dark> The statue shines well in the night sky but offers no reply
[00:05] <Kite> Checking over it again to make sure it is completely clean Felix puts the statue back where he got it from before getting up to go to the pokemon center.
[00:07] <@Dark> "Bye bye" The voice from the machine bleeps as the Sarein image turns and puts on a song of her own once you clear its scanners. The new song plays as you leave for the centre and rest.
[00:07] <@Dark> * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tkhjbAdiYU *
[00:07] <@Dark> ****END OF SESSION****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat May 11, 2013 10:33 pm


[21:48] *** Maruu (Maruu@sux-34FB1C6F.mycingular.net) joined
[21:59] <Dark> "Round 1. Next session" The voice on the speakers calls out "Team Reno and Joe vs team Ben and Jill!"
[22:00] <Dark> Again as ever the crowd cheer as you are brought to the stadium, each team taking up their representative sides.
[22:00] <Dark> "Trainers. On the count of three please release your first pokemon!"
[22:00] <Maruu> "You ready, Joe" asks Reno while adjusting collar.
[22:02] <Dark> In a flash of light, a small Charmander appears beside your pokemon. Its tail flickering slightly as it looks to the other side of the arena where a rather fat pokemon with big ears is standing next to a hovering ball of purple vomiting out clouds of poison gas
[22:03] <Maruu> Reno sends out Maggie the Exeggcute
[22:04] <Dark> "Now this looks like an interesting match up" the voice says before degrading into generic commintator lines you can fill in yourself
[22:05] <Maruu> Reno looks at the fat Pokemon and pulls out Pokedex to scan it.
[22:06] <Dark> [Munchlax, the Big Eater Pokemon. It gobbles up its own body weight in food each day, and it swallows its food without almost any chewing]
[22:08] <Maruu> "Hmmm... That explains it." says to self before scanning the other one.
[22:08] <Dark> [Koffing, the Poison Gas Pokemon. Koffing hovers in the air, thanks to the poisonous gases it contains, which have a foul odor and can explode]
[22:09] <Dark> "Alright Blaze!" Joe shouts "Lets show them how its done! Use Ember on the Munchlax!"
[22:09] <Dark> "Alright Blaze!" Joe shouts "Lets show them how its done! Use Ember on the Munchlax!"
[22:12] <Dark> With a nod a series of flickering fire embers are launched from the Charmander's mouth, singing the hair on the Munchlax and making it wince in pain"
[22:13] <Maruu> "That looks like it hurt."
[22:13] <Dark> "One of my pokemon did it. Corse it hurt"
[22:14] <Dark> "Koff" he is interupted as the hovering poison pokemon vomits out a screen of black smoke that surrounds both itself and its ally
[22:15] <Maruu> "Maggie, use Uproar!" Reno shouts while pointing at the cloud
[22:20] <Dark> the blast echoes through the smoky wall and you can see the two pokemon shout out as they are flung to the side. They keep in the fight, but are clearly now hurt
[22:23] <Dark> shaking its head, the Munchlax looks around with a look of confusion
[22:26] <Dark> Seeming to smurk at the noise of your uproar, Blaze takes a step forward and again fires with its embers
[22:28] <Dark> Flying through the smoke already being torn apart by your sound, the flames splash against the Koffing and it comes crashing down to the ground. Out of the fight
[22:29] <Maruu> Reno's eyes widen, "whoa... down already"
[22:30] <Dark> "And Koffing is out of the fight already!" The voice shouts out. After a devestating combo of Uproar and targeting Ember the low hit point Koffing couldnt take it!"
[22:34] <Maruu> Maggie is still causing an uproar.
[22:34] <Dark> Again, the sound rips through the smoke and causes the Munchlax to suffer as it coveres its ears
[22:35] <Dark> Abruptly, the Munchlax breaks into a run towards Maggie, its head lowered in an attempt at a tackle
[22:36] <Dark> Heavily hurt as it is though...the pokemon simply crashes to the ground mid charge and groans
[22:36] <Dark> "Ha!" Joe gives a shout of a laugh "Pathetic. Blaze, finish it off"
[22:37] <Dark> As the next round starts, Ben releases his second pokemon into the match, a curled up snake that hisses as it watches Blaze stomp forwards towards the Munchlax
[22:39] <Dark> Raising its clawed hand, the Charmander's claws seem to shine as they slash across the back of the Munchlax's head and leave it out of the fight
[22:39] <Maruu> Reno scans the snake Pokemon
[22:40] <Dark> [Ekans. Moves silently and stealthily. Eats the eggs of birds, such as Pidgey and Spearow, whole. The older it gets, the longer it grows. At night, it wraps its long body around tree branches to rest]
[22:41] <Dark> Around you, there is a general call of distaste from the crowd as the tone of Blaze's attack even as the Munchlax is returned
[22:42] <Maruu> Reno looks up at the crowd confused wondering why they reacted that way.
[22:44] <Dark> "Ekans!" The snake pokemon shouts as it lunges towards Blaze, its snake fangs bared
[22:46] <Dark> The fangs bite deep into Blaze's back and the fire pokemon gives a small yelp of pain, falling to its knees. Though the bite lasts only a second, the damage dealt is clear as blaze falls low in hit poits
[22:46] <Dark> points*
[22:47] <Maruu> Maggie continues Uproar.
[23:02] <Dark> The Ekans is blow out of the fight
[23:06] <Dark> "And people call me over powered..." Joe watches as the Ekans crashes to the ground motionless "You just one shotted that thing"
[23:08] <Maruu> Reno shrugs, "She is my first Pokemon after all."
[23:08] <Dark> Looking between themselves your opponent trainers exchange a nervous glance before nodding to each other. With three pokemon down already they know they need to turn things around now
[23:09] <Dark> With a flash of light, a large pink pokemon with a massive tongue appears beside a large pool of utterly sludge with eyes. Both the new pokemon hiss their names as they turn towards Maggie who is for obvious reasons now a primary target
[23:11] <Dark> "looks like you've shown of a little too much" Joe grins "Let me have a go"
[23:12] <Dark> Again Blaze takes a step back and vomits out a wave of flickering embers
[23:12] <Maruu> Reno nods and scratches head nervously.
[23:14] <Dark> The Likitung groans beneath the attack, its tongue shivering in the heat
[23:16] <Dark> "This fight feels one sided her folks?" THe voice on the speakes calls out as the Likitung is barely able to keep standig, a nasty burn visable upon its stomach
[23:18] <Dark> Taking a step forwards, wincing from its burn, the Likitung tries to strike out with its tongue
[23:19] <Dark> Its pain proves too much however and it falls to its knees. The Grimer, slips past it, aiming for the uproaring pokemon
[23:19] <@Kite> "This is kind of painful to watch." Felix says looking from the stands with a grimace.
[23:25] <Maruu> Maggie continues the uproar
[23:26] <Dark> The Likitung is wiped clean out of the patch and the Grimer reduced to the red
[23:27] <Maruu> "Joe the show's yours" Reno says as that was the last turn of Uproar.
[23:28] <Dark> "Only one pokemon left each" Joe laughs "Man...this is too easy. Is this the best this tornament has to show?" Below him, Blaze advances towards the whimpering Grimer as second Munchlax is released into the arena
[23:29] <Dark> As more embers rip across the sludge pokemon...it is reduced to a pool of bubbling KOness
[23:30] <Dark> Looking frantically from side to side, the MUnchlx gives a deep sigh of releaf as Jill holds up a hand and calls teh game
[23:31] <Dark> "And the other team has called the battle!" The voice speaks again Team Reno and Joe win!"
[23:32] <Dark> The crowd give a slow and rather stunned clap as the trainers turn and leave the arena, Jill and Ben running to the Nurse Joy stand in the trainer pen...
[23:32] <Dark> *****END OF SESSION*******
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat May 25, 2013 9:16 pm


[18:47] <Dark> "Trainers!" THe commentator calls as you take places around the arena opposite your opponents (a boy in shorts holding a bug net for...some reason and a girl wearing very casual clothes) "Select and release your first pokemon!"
[18:52] *** Maruu (Maruu@sux-DB81EF7C.mycingular.net) joined
[19:00] <@Naoya> Since Naoya was never the type to have Shadow in a ball the little guy would be standing beside him. The young man standing resolute in his plans for the match. Taking a very loud deep breath his Quilava would have the flames on its back erupt forth before jumping into the ring as he yelled out for Shadow to take the stage.
[19:01] <Dark> In a flash you pokemon has a Diglett boping int he ground beside its feet and opposite you is a flapping Zubat and a...Metapod?
[19:01] <Dark> You're*
[19:07] <@Naoya> Looking over at his partner for the match Naoya would smile widely. "so we hit them hard and fast?"
[19:07] <Dark> "Sounds good" The boy grins with a nod
[19:10] <@Naoya> Naoya did not have much time to talk with his oppoent but he knew it was someone he was going to like. He'd make sure to cover the boys pokemon from anything serious.
[19:16] <Dark> "Dig...let" The pokemon on your team gives a cute yelp as it twitches and a spalsh of dirt flew out towards the Metapod
[19:18] <Dark> The blow hits the pokemon rather well and it shudders, the mud-slap making it tumble slightly to the side
[19:20] <Dark> With its wings flapping, the Zubat gives and ear hurting screech designed to confuse Shadow
[19:22] <@Naoya> Shadow would wince as it lowered its head its ears lowering to try and drown out the sound before lifing back up to its feet shaking his head. Looking at the Zubat would now reveal there was 5 of them and a metapod floating circles around it
[19:24] *** Maruu quit (Ping timeout)
[19:24] <@Naoya> Shadow would take a deep breathe building up the fire in its throat for an attack agaisnst the bat but instead it would aim at its own foot thanks to the confusion and blast it
[19:25] <Dark> "Ooh an unfortunate affect of confusion hitting poor Shadow there" The voice over calls
[19:26] <Dark> "Meta..." The Metapod says as it seems to flash a deeper green, its body solidifying slightly
[19:29] <Dark> Pausing to give Shadow a look, the Diglett vanishes underground and reappears beside the Zubat. In a flash, some unseen force scratches along the bat's side
[19:31] <Dark> In response the Zubat hisses and swings downward to bite down upon the ground pokemon
[19:33] <Dark> Some essence seeps out of the Diglett and into the open maw of the Zubat, granting the attack some vital energy and weakening the former
[19:35] <@Naoya> Shadow would growl a bit from last time reading his attack
[19:38] <@Naoya> rushing forward he would jump into the air to tackle the Zubat aiming to cause the pokemon some serious damage for confusing it.
[19:40] <Dark> The Zubat gives a series of loud clicks as it flaps its wings to try and right itself after the hit, its sonic raidar straining against all the activity going on around it
[19:41] <Dark> "..Metapod" The plant pokemon says slowly as a stream of sticky silk shoots out of its top and wraps across Shadow, solidifying on contact
[19:44] <Dark> "Dig..." the Diglett frowns as it swings out again at the Zubat
[19:46] <Dark> The bat however shoots to the side and again lowers to plunge its teeth back into the small ground pokemon
[19:49] <Dark> Again there is a shiver of essence seeping into the Zubat
[19:54] <@Naoya> Shadow rearing up for another tackle would slip up and smash its face into the ground the confusion really effecting it as it stood back up to shake off the damage.
[19:56] <Dark> Looking around lazely, the Metapod again shivers as it hardens
[19:57] <Dark> "Dig!" The ground pokemon beneath the Zubat shouts out as again an unseen force reaches out to scratch
[19:59] <Dark> The Zubat gives a loud clicking in what you assume to be a yelp as if spins around, its mouth opening again to bite down in despiration
[20:06] <Dark> Its not come up
[20:06] <@Naoya> Shadow rearing up for another tackle would slip up and smash its face into the ground the confusion really effecting it as it stood back up to shake off the damage.
[20:08] *** Kite quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- The alternative IRC client)
[20:08] *** Kite (Kite@sux-9382BCD0.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[20:09] <Dark> As the jaws snap across the Diglett, it stops its fighting and falls unconcious as too much of its essence is finally sucked out
[20:10] <Dark> "Meta...." The Metapod slowly looks towards shadow as another wave of string is shot out
[20:14] <@Naoya> Shadow would avoid the string shot by jumping back slightly but would slip up slightly banging its head on the ground once more.
[20:15] <Dark> At the end of that batch of moves, your partner releases another pokemon...a second Diglett
[20:15] <Dark> "Carnt belive that Metapod outlived me"
[20:16] <@Naoya> Naoya would sigh smilingly slightly. "Yeah sorry about that...I knew the zubat would be more of a threat...just didn't expect that confusion to hit me so had."
[20:17] <Dark> "Aye its been very effective it seems"
[20:18] <Dark> "But lets get rid of that bat now" He nods "Diglett, hit it hard!"
[20:18] <@Naoya> Naoya would nod grining. "Lets do this!"
[20:18] <Dark> "Dig!" the new pokemon vanishes before appearing beneath the Zubat and again scratching
[20:19] <Dark> The scratch hits hard and the zubat slowly spirels to the gound before vanishing into its pokeball...Ko'd
[20:20] <@Naoya> Naoya would silently cheer for the Ko but his quilava was losing health thanks to confusion and he didn't want to see his partner fall again
[20:22] <@Naoya> Turning to the Metapod Shadow would take a deep breathe before sending out a small burst of fire onto the grass pokemon its confusion allowing it this once to attack
[20:23] <Dark> The Metapod gives a slight scree before being returned to its pokeball
[20:24] <@Naoya> "Two down...sadly two more to go...or more." Naoya would say not really sure how many he would be fighting along side his partner but he knew he himself only had 2 pokemon
[20:25] <Dark> "And that round had a good turn about I think" Says the voice which has been talking this whole time but I carnt be bothered writing everything he says as its all rather redundent
[20:25] <Dark> Unleashing there next pokemon, your find yourself faced with a Butterfree and...oh areus another Zubat
[20:32] <Kite> Felix points his pokedex to scan the butterfree.
[20:39] <Dark> [Butterfree, the Butterfly Pokemon. Butterfree is the evolved form of Metapod. The scales covering its wings help it to shed water]
[20:40] <Dark> "ookay..." your parnter mutters "More of the Zubats" With a nod, the Diglett scratches out again
[20:41] <@Naoya> "I'll quickly handle the butterfree. Then I'll come to help with zubat" Naoya would nod at this focusing his attention on the butterfree
[20:42] <Dark> "Roger" He nods
[20:43] <Dark> The Zubat yelps as the unseen scratch digs deep into its side before in an exact copy of how the past round went, its jaw opens up to bite down on the Diglett
[20:47] <Dark> The bit digs deep like the last few
[20:49] <Dark> Looking towards Shadow and fluttering its wings, the Butterfree releases a wave of psychic power
[20:56] <@Naoya> Shadow would attempt to set the butterfree on fire and would miss terribly but it seemed he was no longer suffering from confusion
[20:56] <Dark> "Looking a little better" your partner nods
[20:57] <Dark> Meanwhile, the Diglett shoots out a wave of dirt and sand towards the Zubat
[20:57] <@Naoya> "Yea finally, Hopefully we can do this with out Shadow falling."
[20:57] <Dark> The Zubat swings to the side, avoiding the attack
[20:57] <Dark> "Problem with your other pokemon?"
[20:58] <@Naoya> "No just afraid she might not be enough."
[20:59] <Dark> "I...see"
[20:59] <Dark> "Oh really?" a voice from the other team calls over, the owener of the Zubat "Thanks for the advice"
[20:59] <Dark> As if heading those words, the Zubat rises up and unleashes a new wave of supersonic upon Shadow
[21:06] <@Naoya> Shadow would lower it self to the ground, its muscle tensing up in its legs before vanishing from its spot and appearing in front of the zubat to collide head on with it before landing and back in its spot once more. Shadow eyes would be narrowed its obviously hurt but willing to fight to the end
[21:08] <Dark> The Zubat, caught off guard but the hit is sent smasing into the ground-Ko'd
[21:10] <Dark> "What the!?" Its owner curses as the bat pokemon is taken out "Hey!"
[21:11] <Dark> With a clikc, the Butterfree again sens out a wave of psychic power towards Shadow, following its owners silent nod
[21:11] <@Naoya> Naoya would smile at his partner holding a thumbs up. "Can you handle our bug friend for a bit?"
[21:12] <Dark> He simply nods, looking towards the Butterfree
[21:13] <@Naoya> Shadow would be hit had into the ground signalling that Shadow was down, calling him back he would pull up Serenity's pokeball and smile lightly. "Lets end this Serenity." Throwing out her pokeball he would release her onto the field where Shadow had fallen.
[21:15] <Dark> Vanishin from where it was beneath the Zubat, the Diglett appears beneath the Butterfree and attempts to scratch again
[21:16] <Dark> The Butterfree however, is too fast and dodges
[21:17] <Dark> In a flash, in place of the Zubat appears a new pokemon. With a wolly, yellow body, the Flaffy looks around with a confused look
[21:19] <Kite> Felix scans the sheep pokemon never having seen it before.
[21:19] <Dark> [Flaaffy, the Wool Pokemon. Flaaffy builds up electricity in its thick coat of fur, but is unaffected by it thanks to its rubber-like skin]
[21:20] <Dark> "Free!" The butterfree shouts as its wings begin to flatter and a sickly purple powerd waves across the battlefield
[21:20] <Dark> However, the winds seem unable to aid it and the powerder is unaffective
[21:21] <Dark> Seeing this, the Flaffy closes its eyes and a electical current begins to charge within it
[21:27] <@Naoya> Serenity would look between both the pokemon and would do a tackle run at Buterfree but sadly she would miss
[21:30] <Dark> The digglet resumes its attempts at scratch
[21:31] <Dark> The Butterfree yelps and sways slightly, clearly hurt but still in the fiht
[21:32] <Dark> seemingly tireing of the attacks, the Butterfree redirects its psychic powers towards the Diglett
[21:33] <Dark> The hit is true, and the Diglett is smashed out of the fight
[21:34] <Dark> Grinning, the trainer you know only as "The guy with the damned Zubat" nods to his Flaffy witch shudders as it unleashes a wave of power
[21:37] <@Naoya> Serenity would shudder hard from the shock of the last attack and would stare out at the flaffly that had just stuck it. Shaking a bit it was obvious that she was hurting badly.
[21:39] <Dark> "Flaff..." The pokemon slowly exhales, breathing heavily from the power
[21:39] <@Naoya> 1d20
[21:41] <@Naoya> Serenity would take another charge at the butterfree but would miss once more probaly due to the massive damage it had just taken
[21:42] <Dark> The Diglett, seeming to sense something, again scratches out at the butterfree
[21:43] <Dark> With that last scratch, the Butterfree is brought low
[21:43] <Dark> It vanishes in a flash of light into its pokeball
[21:44] <Dark> Growling, the bug catcher trainer nods to his partner and the Flaffy looks towards Serenity "Finish that one then give me a hand with this thing"
[21:46] <Dark> Buzzing with Electricity, the flaffy shoots another bolt of electricity forwards
[21:46] <Dark> The bolt however, goes wide and smashes into the ground
[21:48] <@Naoya> Serenity is unable to move as the lighting attack from before causes her to be unable to move an inch.
[21:49] <Dark> At the end of the round, the thrid and final pokemon of the bug trainer appears. A buzzing bee like pokemon with long needle like arms
[21:50] <Kite> Felix once again scans the new pokemon.
[21:50] <Dark> [Beedrill. This Pokemon is an evolved form of Weedle, following its Kakuna stage. Its sting is highly poisonous]
[21:50] <@Naoya> Naoya would raise an eye brow at the wasp like pokemon and would pokedex it as well. "Well this is going to end badly."
[21:50] <Dark> "With one team down to their last pokemon is the end coming near?" the voice over man says...yes hes still there but really...who cares that much?
[21:52] <Dark> No sooner has it arrived does the beedrill makes it pressence known by aiming its long blades towards the Diglett and unleashing a Fury Attack
[21:55] <Dark> Pummuling into the ground again and again, the Diglett is beaten into the dirt
[21:56] <Dark> When the wasp pokemon finally rises, the Diglett it out for the count
[21:56] <@Naoya> Naoya could do nothing but stare...the beedrill has just relentless in its assault
[21:57] <Dark> "And a devistating storm of five hits from that Fury Attack. Clearly this Beedrill means business!"
[21:57] <Dark> Slowly looking towards you again, the Flaffy unleashes its burst of power onces more. You quickly get a chill and you realese the power of these two partner pokemon
[22:00] <@Naoya> Serenity would yelp loudly and would fall down aftering being shocked beyond beliefs, "Well that sucked...Sorry we lost buddy." Naoya would recall his Serenity and put his pokeball back.
[22:01] <@Naoya> "Good match." Naoya would call out to the other team before turning to his partner and reaching over to shake his hand for all his hard work.
[22:01] <Dark> Your partner gives a worried look as his pokeball releases a Trapinch into the arena
[22:02] <Dark> Your partner takes the hand shake before nodding "Should I go down fighting or just throw in the towel?" He casts a worred glance towards the hovering Beedrill and the Flaffy strocking its wool
[22:03] <@Naoya> "I personally say if you know you can win take them out fighting, if you are unsure I do not blame you for throwing in the towel."
[22:04] <@Naoya> Naoya would say sitting down on his platform watching the fight.
[22:04] <Dark> "Well I..." he looks for a second as if he was going to keep fighting before the Beedril gives a loud buzz and scrapes its needle arms together. With a sigh, he returns his pokemon
[22:05] <@Naoya> Naoya chuckled a bit and looked over at his partner. "You did well, thank you for all your help, I just wasn't strong enough to continue."
[22:05] <Dark> "And we have a victory for team Bill and Carl!" The voice over man calls as the crowd give a loud cheer "THey clearly like to save their strongest pokemon till last and after a devestating series of attacks their opponents were left realing!"
[22:06] <Dark> "Its fine, I should have been able to take one of the down quicker. Good battle mate" He gives you a bow "Mabye we could battle some time. You know, for fun"
[22:08] <@Naoya> "Sure thing, after I find me another pokemon of course." Naoya would say smiling standing up from his spot to leave with his tourny partner
[22:09] <Dark> The Beedrill and Flaffy drop their battle posses and nod to you as you turn to leave, the Beedrill actually flying over and offering its needle army to you in what you guess to be a handshake offer
[22:10] <@Naoya> Taking it Naoya would shake the things needle arm smiling, "Cute little guy, may catch one my self."
[22:11] <Dark> "bee" The pokemon nods before turning and shooting back across the arena to its master where it is returned
[22:11] <Dark> ***END OF SESSION***
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Fri May 31, 2013 9:34 pm

[21:16] *** Kite changed topic to :3
[21:16] <@Dark> Cheering voices lead the next round of trainers to the arena as they gather in place. After the rather intimidating show of the Gym Leaders team in the round before (not losing a single pokemon), the crowd are clearly more exited then before.
[21:17] <@Dark> Now, standing in place for their round. Our next two teams can merely nod towards their opponanent as the voice on the speakers calls for you to release your first pokemon
[21:22] <dusk> Piers ponders for a moment, before pulling out a pokeball and releasing Akiza, who looks determined to fight her all.
[21:22] <@Dark> On the foes team, a Volbeat and a Seel appear whilst on your team, the slightly buzzing form of a Magnimite beeps into existance
[21:29] <@Dark> Rising into the air, the Volbeat buzzes as its body begins to blurr before, in the blink of an eye, there are four of the pokemon hovering above the clapping Seel
[21:33] <dusk> Piers and Akiza both look to the Volbeats and Seel," Try Stun Spore Akiza." Piers says as the tiny Budew shivers and looses a golden cloud at the Seel.
[21:36] <@Dark> "Seel" The water pokemon jumps out of the way
[21:36] <@Dark> "Not having that done to us again" Alice grins from where she stands
[21:38] <@Dark> Beside you, the magnimite makes a grinding noise as its magnets begin to spin as it fires a boom of noise towards the buzzing Volbeat
[21:39] <@Dark> Its sense of targeting clearly put off by the multi images however, the attack misses
[21:40] <@Dark> Clapping again, the Seel slowly rises to its max height and releases a wave of Icy wind. Judging by Alice's expression, she is glad of the chance
[21:47] <dusk> Akiza is engulfed by the wave of freezing wind, and as the mist clears, she looks bluer, gives a look to the opposing Seel, and falls forward, pardon the pun, out cold.
[21:48] <@Dark> "And the first round is over with a bad start for one of our teams" The voice over...man?...calls over the speakers "With two of their attacks missing compeltly and one of their pokemon out, can they turn it around with pokemon number 3?"
[21:48] <@Dark> "Revenge" Alice smiles
[21:49] <dusk> Piers frowns, and quickly returns his downed Budew, thanking her for her bravery.
[21:50] <Kite> Felix watches from the stands quietly though he lets out a small sigh.
[21:51] <dusk> Putting the pokeball away, he pulls out another," Let's give this a go Weiss." Piers says as his Snorunt appears on the field, looking around and settling her view on the opponents.
[21:53] <@Dark> "And in an exact opposite to his original grass type we are shown an Ice type" The voice says to the crowd "Clearly this is not a trainer who keeps to one type theme"
[21:57] <@Dark> To mark the start of the next wave of moves, the four floating Volbeat being to spin in complete unison with each other before they vanish in a blinding flash
[21:59] <@Dark> Seemingly seeing to avenge its fallen ally, the Magnitmite switches its attention towards the Seel as its magnets start to spin again
[22:02] <@Dark> the resulting beam of electricity grips the water type pokemon in a painful hit that leaves it barely standing
[22:04] <@Dark> "Seel..." The pokemon groans as it shakes its head before looking up and, at a whispered word from its trainer, turns towards the Snorunt
[22:06] <@Dark> WIth a bark of "Seel!" it charges forwards with its head lowered for a headbutt
[22:10] <dusk> Wiess takes the hit, and, after rolling backwards a bit and gathering herself after the near concussion, shakily rises to her feet.
[22:12] <dusk> After collecting herself, she allows a bit of anger to flow, as she rushes the Seel and attempts a good Bite.
[22:14] <@Dark> The bite lands hard and the Seel is pulled to the ground, its body shuddering as it goes out of the fight
[22:17] <@Dark> "And at the end of the second round thats a pokemon from the other team taken out!" The voice calls out "This match is proving to be a quick and very bloddy match!"
[22:17] <@Dark> Bloody*
[22:18] <@Dark> "Lot litterly of course kiddies"
[22:18] <dusk> Weiss delicately spits out s bit of Seel fur stuck in her mouth.
[22:19] <@Dark> "What do you have against my Seel?" Alice stomps her foot with an annoyed look
[22:21] <Kite> Felix looks on expressionlessly.
[22:22] <@Dark> For a moment she just stares back at you before sighing and releasing a small purple pokemon with sharp teeth into the arena
[22:22] *** Maruu (Maruu@19E3FA55.B6EC5BCC.F636F280.IP) joined
[22:22] <@Dark> "Nido..." The pokemon clicks its teeth
[22:22] <Kite> Felix takes this moment to scan the pokemon.
[22:23] <dusk> Piers scans the pokemon curious as to what it is.
[22:23] <Maruu> Reno wakes up from a nap realizing he just smudged up his picture.
[22:23] <@Dark> [Nidoran♀. Its poison pin is quite powerful for its size, but its horn is smaller than a male's]
[22:24] *** Maruu quit (Connection reset by peer)
[22:25] *** Maruu (Maruu@19E3FA55.B6EC5BCC.F636F280.IP) joined
[22:26] <@Dark> "Vol!" the bug pokemon again announces the start of the next round as all four images of it shoot forwards in a tackle
[22:26] <Kite> Felix takes time to scan the volbeat as well as it attacks.
[22:27] <@Dark> The attacks all hit the Magnimite at the same time as the pokedex beeps
[22:28] <@Dark> [Volbeat, the Firefly Pokemon. Volbeat uses the designs on its tail for sketching and communicating with other Volbeat]
[22:29] <@Dark> You are left wondering quite why though as the Magnimite, being a steel type, shrugs off much of the attack
[22:30] <@Dark> In response, the Magnimite again spins its magnets to generate an attack
[22:31] <@Dark> With a strange echoing sound that irritates the ears, the supersonic makes the Nidoran shake its head
[22:37] <dusk> "Powder Snow" Weiss takes a deep breath and blows snow at Volbeat.
[22:40] <@Dark> The wave of ice flies between two of the bug pokemon
[22:42] <@Dark> Without waiting for the voice man to speak, the volbeat are already on the move, this time angling their tackle towards Weiss
[22:44] <@Dark> The attack however, goes wide and the volbeat is forced to lift back into the air
[22:46] <@Dark> Spinning faster then usual, the Magnemite shots out a critical shot towards floating Volbeat. With flickering images, the thrid in the row is struck and all the clones vanish as the perfect shot knocks it out
[22:48] <dusk> "Try Powder Snow once more." Piers says as the Snorunt blows out another wave of snow, this time at the opposing Nidoran.
[22:50] <@Dark> As a second volbeat appears, this one a deep purple rather than the bright red of the last, from a pokeball, your pokemon shoots its attack out
[22:52] <@Dark> The nidoran shudders and backs up against the flickering snow, its eye flashing towards the attack Snorunt
[22:53] <@Dark> a second later, a poisoned sting attack flies out and strikes the pokemon square in the face
[22:54] <Kite> Felix scans the new volbeat along with the snorunt as he watches.
[22:54] <@Dark> With purple ooze splashing, your pokemon is poisoned
[22:55] <dusk> Weiss takes the hit, flies back a bit, and lands KO'd, before Piers returns her to her pokeball.
[22:57] <@Dark> "And thats two pokemon down in a single round!" the voice over man shouts out "This fight is indeed a quick and fierce one"
[22:59] <dusk> "You did well," Piers says to Weiss in her pokeball, as he puts the ball away, and brings out his last pokeball," Well, lets do this thing Cinder," he says, bringing out his Torchic.
[23:00] <@Dark> "And Piers releases his final pokemon!" The voice says "he has yet to use his potion so how long can our little Torchic stand against its foes?"
[23:01] <Kite> Felix scans the torchic as well wanting to know everything he is seeing.
[23:03] <@Dark> Hovering in its place, the new Volbeat again repeats the tactic of using double team
[23:13] <@Dark> [
[23:13] <@Dark> Illumise, the Firefly Pokemon. Illumise uses Sweet Scent to lure in Volbeat, having them draw geometric patterns in the sky.
[23:13] <@Dark> ]
[23:14] <@Dark> looking towards the Illumise, Magnemite again tries to copy its earlier attack
[23:15] <dusk> Piers scans the new pokemon, getting the same result already spelled out earlier.
[23:16] <@Dark> This time however, the pokemon image that the shot shoots through goes clean through a flickering fake
[23:18] <dusk> "Cinder, use Ember," the Torchic nods and shoots flame at the Nidoran.
[23:19] <@Dark> "Ran" The pokemon jumps to the side, perfectly dodging the attack
[23:20] <@Dadrk> Grinning as it looked towards the floating steel pokemon, the Nidoran breaks into a run directly towards it
[23:23] <@Dark> The flying double kick is increadibly effective against the Magnemite and it is sent crashing to the ground
[23:24] <@Dark> Landing on its feet, the poison pokemon grunts slightly before running back to its trainer as the magenemite is replaced with a small sheep with yellow wool
[23:24] <dusk> Cinder eyes the opposing Nidoran.
[23:38] <dusk> Piers scans the small sheep in curiousity.
[23:38] <@Dark> With a click, the buzzing looks towards Cinder and flashes her eyes in a Charm move
[23:40] <dusk> "Try Ember once more," Piers says as Cinder looses a flurry of flame shots at the Nidoran.
[23:43] <@Dark> The attack once again, is dodged by the Nidoran who once more aims its glowing horn towards you
[23:47] <dusk> Cinder weathers the attack, then stands strong once more, though with a wobble.

*****QUite a few weeks later*****


[21:19] <Dark> Five pokemon remain between the four trainers as we look back towards the battle with Piers.
[21:21] <Dark> Three of the four trainers are down to their last pokemon with Alice keeping her third pokemon still unplayed. Cinder and Mareep stand for the PCs and Nidoran (F) and Illumise stand for the other team
[21:22] <Dark> We now return to the action because, lets face it, thats what we all came for.
[21:22] <Dark> ************
[21:24] <Dark> Buzzing slightly as it hovers, the Illumise shivers and blurrs as it uses Double Team to create severl copies of itself
[21:26] <dusk> "Use Ember on Nidoran Cinder!" Piers calls as the Torchic looses a barrage of flame shots and the poison type.
[21:29] <Dark> The flames run across the poison and it grunts, but looks back up without much problem
[21:29] <Dark> Aiming towards the one to have attacked it, the Nidoran charges forwards, its small horn glowing a deep purple
[21:33] <dusk> The Torchic is knocked back a small ways, wincing slightly, but looks more or less alright.
[21:34] <Dark> "Mar" The sheep pokemon beside you shouts as it jogs forwards for a tackle aimed at the multiple bug pokemon copies
[21:35] <Dark> So confused is it by the many targets however, the tackle misses everything...
[21:36] <Dark> Seeming to laugh to itself, the bug looks down towards the pokemon as its eyes flash white
[21:36] <Dark> With its head still firmly face planting the floor however, the Confuse Ray is missed
[21:38] <dusk> Piers waits for a moment, waiting for the shot, and then," Cinder, Ember Nidoran once again." He says as the fire type fires off several blazing shots.
[21:40] <Dark> This time the flames hit harder and the Nidoran is left shuddering, clearly badly hurt with several large burns running across its body
[21:41] <Dark> Looking up with a look of anger, the poison pokemon again runs at Cinder, spinning around to bring its rear legs up in a harsh double kick
[21:45] <dusk> Cinder ducks the first kick, but is not so lucky with the second. Knocked back a ways, she shakes her self out of her daze and glares a bit at her opponent.
[21:46] <Dark> Glaring back at you, the Nidoran gives a final shudder and drops to the ground as it sucumbs to its burns
[21:48] <Dark> Rising from the ground, the Mareep looks up towards the bug pokemon as its body shivers with elecricity
[21:49] <Dark> In a flash, to of the four bug pokemon copies are whiped from the arena
[21:49] <Dark> two*
[21:51] <Dark> As the bug pokemon frowns, it spares a glance to its side where its partner has released his partner pokemon. A strange white fairy like pokemon
[21:51] <dusk> Piers pulls out his pokedex and scans this newcomer.
[21:52] <Dark> [Togetic.
[21:52] <Dark> They say that it will appear before kindhearted, caring people and shower them with happiness.
[21:52] <Dark>
[21:52] <Kite> Felix does the smae from his spot.
[21:52] <Dark> ]
[21:52] <Dark> It grows dispirited if it is not with kind people. It can float in midair without moving its wings]
[21:58] <Dark> Looking towards Cinder, the bug pokemon shoots forwards for a tackle
[22:02] <dusk> The Torchic looks to the speeding bug heading straight for her, glances at the Togetic and her current partner, the Mareep who can't hit anything. She shoots a look to said partner, just as the bug type collides with the bird, tossing her back and knocked out.
[22:04] <Dark> "Mar?" The sheep pokemon seems upset by the pokemon's look
[22:05] <Dark> The Mareep is infact so put off by it that its prophtly smashes its own face into the ground...I dont know why
[22:05] <dusk> Piers returns Cinder to her pokeball, thanking her for her work and looks apologetically to the tiny sheep pokemon, then winces at the face smashing.
[22:07] <Dark> Slowly rising into the air, The togetic gives a slightly song to summon a random move from the heavens
[22:08] <Dark> Slaming its body it to the ground. A splash of water makes all the pokemon a tad bit wet
[22:10] <Dark> For a moment...there is silence at the sheer anti climaticness of that attack before the Illuminse attacks with another tackle
[22:11] <Dark> The Mareep is sent flying back slightly as it grunts in pain
[22:13] <Dark> A wave of electricity runs across the Illumise, paralyzing it as it hovers
[22:15] <Dark> rising into the air, somewhat upset by its attack, the Togetic gives a sigh before smiling at the Mareep in a charming way
[22:16] <Dark> grunting, the Mareep turns its attention towards the Togetic as it runs for a tackle
[22:18] <Dark> the hit lands well and the Togetic spirels in the air, its large head swaying from side to side before it gives out a large yawn
[22:19] <Dark> Looking up from where it is paralyzed, the Illuminse can only grunt
[22:20] <Dark> Mareep tries to shoot some electricity but misses and, seconds later...Togetic is the only pokemon in the arena still awake
[22:21] <Dark> Looking around, Togetic gives a slight roar
[22:23] <Dark> after several turns of sleeping, Mareep is the first to wake up and looks towards the awake Togetic which has been roaring again and again.
[22:24] <Dark> Again, it headbuts the ground
[22:25] <Dark> A strange pattern seems to astablish itself as Illunise sleeps, Togetic roars and Mareep headbut the ground
[22:26] <Dark> after a last headbut however, the Mareep slumps to the ground KO'ed.
[22:27] <dusk> "That was.... awkward actually...
[22:27] <dusk> "
[22:27] <Dark> "Somewhat of a disappointing way to end the first round folks" The announcer says as you return your pokemon "But still the show must go on! We hope you have enjoyed our opening battles and await the next round later today with glee! But for now, rest up trainers, its only just beginning!"
[22:27] <Dark> **********End of session*******
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 pm

[22:31] <@Dark> "Tornaments are a great way to see diffrent types of trainers. Not for their power, but for how they react when things go wrong when more then just fun are at stake without them losing something" - Gym Leader Mike pitching an idea to Nurse Joy
[22:31] <@Dark> *********************
[22:38] <@Dark> "We hope you all enjoyed the first round of our tornament" The mayor of Fall city calls from where he stands atop the stage. Above him, his face has taken over the squares main screen and he grins as he waves " Well done to both those who have been successful and those who step down with gained experiance"
[22:39] <@Dark> "However, for now I give you our semi-finalists!"
[22:41] Upon the screen, the chibi avatar of Sarien appears holding a piece of paper which she slams against the screen, revealing the names of those who are still in the tornament
[22:42] "First up" Says the voice over man "We have team Felix and Alaia!" chibi Sarien smiles as she holds up a picture of the two trainers, and the crowd cheers
[22:44] "Next we have Reno and Joe. Followed by Kyon and Nagi and team Bill and Carl . We even still have both our guest teams: Team Gym leader with Clair and Mike of Anima and Shadow City and team Joy with the Nurse Joy's of both Anima and our own Fall City!"
[22:44] <@Kite> "Hope this next round isn't too hard..." Felix says to himself as the crowd cheers.
[22:44] With each team listed, Chibi Saren holds up a picture of the team and the crowd cheers (Though you can still sense a louder cheer for the two guest teams)
[22:45] "At least you're not teamed up with big blow hard over here" Reno whispers to Felix
[22:46] "Yer man" Joe grins beside you "I feel sorry for Fall Cities Nurse Joy too"
[22:48] "Now, as with last time we will randomize the team placing" The mayor calls out, drawing your attention once more "Saren if you please"
[22:49] The animated girl nods before producing the bucket she had before and rummaging through it with tongue sticking out and right eye closed
[22:49] Reno looks with antisipation
[22:50] First to be produces are the names "Reno and Joe"
[22:50] "Hey, starting with the good stuff" Joe grins
[22:51] Next to be pulled out, much to the crowds cheering is team "Clair and Mike"
[22:51] "why do I feel scared?" says Reno
[22:52] "We face the Gym Leaders?" Joe's grin spreads "Sweet!"
[22:52] "There's my answer..."
[22:52] Bowing, Saren bows and again sticks her hand into the bucket to draw the next battle participants
[22:53] Coming out, she produces Team Felix and Alaia
[22:53] <@Kite> "Cheer up Reno." Felix says with a smile.
[22:54] A looming cloud is over Reno's head.
[22:55] Next to face them, comes out Team Shadow City Joe and Jenny
[22:55] "And we have both of our Guest teams drawn out already!" The mayor laughs "Saren wants to get the excitment our right away!"
[22:56] "Which leaves us with" He pauses long enough for Saren to pull out the last two team names "Team Kyon and Nagi vs Team Bill and Carl"
[22:58] As Chibi Saren fades away, the team match ups appear on screen
[22:58] "Clair + Mike vs Reno + Joe
[22:58] Felix + Aliai vs Shadow Joy + Jenny
[22:58] Kyon + Nagi vs Bill + Carl
[22:58] "
[23:00] <@Kite> "...This will be quite... challenging." Felix says after a pause.
[23:00] "I have to mentally prepare for this..." Reno says psyching himself up.
[23:01] Lowering towards you, a Metang gestures for you to head towards the trainer waiting area
[23:02] "Here goes..." Reno says while going to the waiting area
[23:02] <@Kite> "Good luck Reno." Felix says as Reno goes.
[23:03] You hear the mayor go into a long winded speech about something not very interesting as you walk into the waiting area where the trainers all spead out to talk with their team mates. For some reason Mike moonwalks to the chair he was at before with Claire skipping alongside...part of you wander what inside joke lead to that
[23:06] "Joe... I know we have to be smart here" Reno says
[23:07] Disconnected (2013-06-07 23:07:39)
[23:07] *** Attempting to re-join
[23:07] *** now talking in #darkrpg
[23:07] *** channel #darkrpg mode is +
[23:07] *** channel created at Fri Jun 07 21:53:01 2013
[23:32] "Ok everybody!" The Nurse Joy of Fall City, stood behind the mobile pokecentre claps her hands to call your attention
[23:35] Reno has a serious look
[23:37] "The start of the semi final is about to begin so I'm going to ask Clair and Mike and Reno and Joe to get ready to head out"
[23:38] "Remember that you have one potion each still to use on you're pokemon during the corse of the battle"
[23:38] "Right"
[23:40] "Trainers who wish to watch the battle can follow out the viewing area. Good luck, have fun and I will see you once you return to heal you're pokemon"
[23:41] <@Kite> Felix nods before getting up to watch the match, turning back to Alaia to see if she's coming too.
[23:42] Alaia glances towards where the Riolu in the far side of the room is still sat motionless before turning to follow. The trainers battleing are lead a diffrent way whilst those going to watch pour out of the main entrence.
[23:43] Semi-Finals: Round 1 begins next session
[23:43] *******END OF SESSION******

[23:07] "Yer?" Joe raises an eyebrow
[23:10] I'm starting off with my Aipom {Bouncy} this time.
[23:11] "Cool" he nods "I'll send out Blaze first, then Scorch my....special pokemon and keep Burn my strongest to the awsome final"
[23:11] "Hey, think we get gym badges for kicking ass?"
[23:11] "I don't know... I'm kinda new here"
[23:13] "hope we do. Save me having to beat that Mike again. Though this will be my second time beating Claire"
[23:16] "I dunno about that... But I'll know what I'm up against if it doesn't work that way." Reno says.
[23:17] "They aint using their Gym teams"
[23:18] "I wasn't talking about their teams, battling is another way to learn about trainers too"
[23:18] "Ah so you're one of those types" he smirks "Fair enough"
[23:20] "So. Anythin else?"
[23:20] "Yeah..." He says as he thinks of his older brother.
[23:22] "There's this..." readying a fist bump.
[23:24] For a second he looks at you before grinning "Now ya talking"
[23:24] *Fist bump*
[23:24] "Let's do our best"
[23:25] "As ever"
[23:26] "Fair enough" Puts on a smile.
[23:29] ****END OF SESSION****

[23:08] 'So... what do you think about our future match?' Felix writes to Alaia as he takes another look around the room.
[23:10] "jenny is inexperianced" She says, watching as Claire has an enthusiastic talk to a rather less animated Mike "Joy has pokemon with lots of health thouhg and experiance in a pokemon's weakness...I expect"
[23:11] 'What do you mean with a pokemon's weakness? Like she has lots of moves with different type advantages... or she just knows what to do in a given situation?'
[23:13] "Shes the longest serving Nurse Joy in the region..." She glances towards you "And the best. I think that would hint to a skill in understanding a pokemon's abilites better then anyone"
[23:15] 'Oh... that sounds troublesome...' Felix writes before grinning. 'Still I do kind of want to battle her.'
[23:16] Glancing over to where the two Nurse Joys and the young Officer Jenny are talking, Alaia smiles "Yer"
[23:16] "We still going for the hit hard tactic?"
[23:18] 'If that is okay with you.' Felix writes back with a nod.
[23:19] She simply nods back, the bunny ears in her hat bouncing slightly
[23:20] 'So... anything else to talk about?'
[23:21] She shakes her head, again looking around "You?"
[23:23] 'Nothing much from me either.' Felix writes before looking back at the gym leaders. 'Still... I wonder who's going to win.'
[23:25] She follows you're line of sight "At least it seems fun"
[23:26] 'It does.'
[23:28] As you watch, the Riolu sat by the window near Mike looks up and fixes you both with its blood red eyes. For a time it simply stares at you before looking back down, the black growths behind its ear dropping slightly
[23:30] Alaia turns away
[23:30] ****END OF PS****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Twilightwings on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Time for extra fun Very Happy
avatar
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Posts : 245
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mount Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:12 pm


[21:55] <Dark> "No quote for you" -Jack when asked what the quote would be tonight.
[21:55] <Dark> *************************
[21:58] <@Maruu> "Alright Bouncy, Let's go!" Reno says while sending out his Aipom.
[22:01] <Dark> Beside the Aipom, a flash of light heralds the apperance of Blaze the Charmander. And across from you, appears a Staryu and a Skorupi
[22:03] *** dusk (duskilyDra@741CEEE9.B07B8BB2.1BE44FF3.IP) joined
[22:07] <@Maruu> Bouncy runs up to the Staryu with her tail outstretched before coming in for a scratch with her third hand
[22:08] <Dark> The scratch leaves a nasty cut in the centre of the crystal the beats with a light akin to heartbeast upon its core.
[22:09] <Dark> "Hey" Claire grins "Looks like we have our opponent!" She points towards Bouncy and Staryu angels its top spike to fire a watergun in return.
[22:10] *** Kite changed nick to Announcer
[22:11] <@Maruu> Bouncy is doused and she then sluggishly stands up and shakes the water out of her fur and frowns at the Staryu
[22:11] <Announcer> "And the battle between the two teams has started!!!" The announcer shouts into the microphone. "Both Claire and Reno have made thier first attacks getting solid damage in. This looks like it will be a great match."
[22:13] <Dark> "Hey wait to you see this!" Joe shouts shouts in reply to the announcer as he grins to Blaze "Hit him hard! Ember on that poison pokemon!"
[22:14] <Dark> The flames leap across the Skorupi which gives a loud shreak of pain, stumbling back on its many legs. When it looks up, it is cleary injured
[22:15] <Dark> "Hmmm. I see" is Mikes only reply as the Skorup starts to charge forwards, its mouth opening to bite down on its attacker
[22:15] <Announcer> "What an amazing hit! It was obviously highly effective agains that skorupi. but wait. It's starting it's counter attack now.!"
[22:17] <Dark> Teeth dig deep into Blaze's tail and it yelps. By the time it manages to swing the scorpion off itself it also slumps low in painful damage
[22:17] <Dark> "I hit hard just as much as you do kid" Mike grins at an annoyed looking Joe
[22:19] <Announcer> "This round is already so exciting!" The announcer says leaning on the edge of his seat.
[22:20] <@Maruu> "Joe, remember to focus." looks to Bouncy "Use Astonish on Staryu!"
[22:21] <Dark> "I'll show you focus..." He mutters, eyeing the Skoupi with annoyence
[22:22] <@Maruu> Bouncy runs up with a shout in Staryu's face.
[22:23] <Announcer> "Oh my! What a painful noise! That staryu has got to be feeling that one!"
[22:26] <Dark> The water pokemon shakes its 'head' from side to side before its eye glows a deep red and a healing wave flickers over it
[22:26] <Dark> "GIve me a mo to heal up please" Claire smiles innocently
[22:27] <@Maruu> Reno closes eyes and lets out a sigh and then puts on a grin
[22:27] <Announcer> "But it was all for naught as the pokemon simply heals itself! What will Reno do about this development."
[22:28] <Dark> Not waiting to say anything, Blaze is already charging forwards, claws ready to slash out in a scratch.
[22:29] <Dark> Claws dig deep and the bug like pokemon slumps to the ground, barely able to stand. As Blaze turns around however, it lunges out in attack
[22:31] <Dark> with a hollow crunch, the Charmander is brought low by the bight from the barly concious Skoupi.
[22:31] <Dark> bite*
[22:32] <Dark> "OH WHAT!?" Joe shouts out "I had that bug down!"
[22:32] <Dark> "A pokemon isnt down till its down kid" Mike shrugs with a grin towards his pokemon
[22:33] <@Maruu> Reno looks at Joe then focuses on the opponents' Pokemon.
[22:33] <Announcer> "And the damage keeps piling up for the pokemon. No one wants to be put down first however. It is turning into a battle of will between the pokemon on this battlefield!"
[22:33] <Dark> "...alright then. How about some heavy power. Come on out Burn!"
[22:34] <Dark> In a flash of red light, his new pokeball activates and a larger form of his Charmander appears. A Charmelion.
[22:35] <Announcer> "Oh my, it seems the charmander is downed after all, but Joe with his burning spirit released an even grander flame to assualt the field. How will this change the battle."
[22:37] <@Maruu> "Scratch Staryu once more" Upon saying that Bouncy scratches Stary again with her tail
[22:37] <Dark> Another scratch and Staryu stumbles once more, but its healed body allows it to keep standing.
[22:38] <Dark> Once more, it lowers its tip to fire a water gun in return
[22:39] <Announcer> "A smart move from the gym leader before has saved her pokemon now from an attack that would have put it down. And with that added turn she once again keeps on the assualt."
[22:40] <@Maruu> Bouncy is knocked backwards on her face and gets up panting while wincing. Reno looks worried "Bouncy, hang in there."
[22:42] <Dark> "Now watch this" Joe points at the skourpi "Ember!"
[22:43] <Dark> A storm of flickering flame fly out and promptly inncinerate the Skoupi. A flash of blue light showing that Mike managed to just pull it out in time before serious damage could be done.
[22:44] <Dark> "He watch it kid!" He shouts out but gets only a smug look from Joe in return
[22:45] <@Maruu> Reno scratches the back of his head and focuses on Mike after putting his left hand in his pocket
[22:45] <Announcer> "A totally uncool move from Joe has downed the skorupi though not before putting it at serious risk. Just how serious will this match get,"
[22:46] <Dark> The two Gym Leaders exchange an almost disappointed expression before Mike looks back "Alright then...if its heavy hitters you like then I'll show you one of mine" With a flash of light, a hovering rock with thick muscile formed arms appears. Slamming its fist into an open plam it looks towards Joe
[22:47] <@Maruu> Reno looks at Joe and whispers, "It looks like it has a grudge against you already..."
[22:49] <Dark> "Good. Might put up a fight then"
[22:49] <@Maruu> Reno nod and looks to Bouncy then points to Staryu, "Bouncy, one more Scratch!" Bouncy starts dashing at Staryu and scratches with her tail
[22:50] <Dark> This time, the Staryu falters for the final time and falls backwards, disappering into its owner's pokeball as it goes
[22:51] <Announcer> "And the staryu is downed as well. The gym leaders have been push back further than they had been first round. But no one expected anything less from the team who downed their opponents in almost record time."
[22:52] <Dark> "Alright Burn! Keep up the pressure with another Ember!" Beside you, Burn again vomits out a wave of flickering flames upon Geodude.
[22:53] <Dark> the flames flicker over the Geodude and it grunts as sometake hold upon it. Though the damage is very minimu
[22:54] <Dark> "Going to have to do better then that kid" Mike grins as the Geodude shoots forwards, drawing its fist back
[22:54] <Announcer> "The attack seems to have done almost nothing but... something seems off. Is the geodude afflicted!?"
[22:56] <Dark> With a loud thud and wincing at something other then the impact, the Geodude tackles Burn head on and the deep thud causes the fire type to gasp out loudly
[22:59] <@Maruu> Reno then looks at Clair.
[23:00] <Dark> "Alright. My turn to come back out!" She holds up a pokeball and from it appears a small yellow duck. From where it looks at you, the Psyduck grips its head and tilts it to the side as if suffering a headache
[23:00] <Announcer> "Powerful attacks are going everywhere!" The announcer announces.
[23:02] <@Maruu> Reno looks a bit worried but shakes away his fear. "Bouncy, Astonish, on Psyduck!" when Reno points Bouncy runs up giving a shout
[23:05] <Dark> The Psyduck tilts its other head of confusion before its beack slowly opens and a spray of water shoots out much like what Staryu was doing. You get the feeling Claire likes Water Gun
[23:07] <@Maruu> Bouncy is pushed back and slides to Reno's feet with swirly eyes, "Bouncy... you did good, now rest" Returns Bouncy to her ball and tilts hat thinking.
[23:07] <Announcer> "And another pokemon is downed by the gym leaders which more or less evens the score!!! What shall happen next!"
[23:09] <Dark> "Keeping going Burn! Show them how winners fight!"
[23:10] <Dark> Breaking into a run, Joe and Burn seem completly focused upon the Geodude as the Charmelion brings its claws to bear
[23:11] <Dark> The attack does....nothing that can be seen.
[23:11] <Announcer> "It... it did nothing... absolutely nothing!!!" The announcer shouts almost hysterically.
[23:11] <Dark> "Allow us to show you that..." Mike sighs as the Geodude lowers and picks up a rock before hurling it towards Burn
[23:13] <Dark> The rock throw smashes Burn clean in the face and it is thrown back, though it does manage to slowly raise itself. Its motions are incredibly sluggish now however
[23:14] <Dark> "....How?" Joe breaths out, barely audioable "I should be winning this..." Below him, Burn growls as it stands upright, holding onto one side of its face
[23:15] <@Maruu> Reno turns away, "... ... ..." reaches for a ball inside his vest and enlarges it then grips it while turning his hat up. "Okay Rapido, let's do this!" he shouts while tossing out the ball
[23:15] <@Maruu> *Buizel*
[23:18] <@Maruu> "Quick attack Rapido!" Buizel rotates his tails and zooms into Psyduck while a trail of white light follows behind him
[23:19] <Dark> Psyduck wobbles dangouisly but manages to stay standing barely
[23:20] <@Maruu> "Bui bui" Rapido says while shadow boxing
[23:21] <Dark> "Psy...duck" it groans as its beak opens once more.
[23:21] <Dark> This time however, at the last second, the shot turns and fires right at Burn
[23:21] <Announcer> "Fierce attacks keep getting thrown around this battle field! How long can they keep this going though!"
[23:22] <Dark> In a large splash and steam from its tail, Burn is removed from the fight.
[23:22] <Dark> "Hey I thought we were sticking to our sides?" Mike frowns at the shot but Claire simply folds her arm and looks away
[23:22] <Dark> "His attutude is really starting to bug me"
[23:23] <@Maruu> Reno scratches the back of his head not knowing what Mike is talking about. He puts on his thinking face.
[23:24] <Announcer> "What's this, one gym leader has lent a hand to her partner completely downing Joe's second pokemon."
[23:26] <Dark> "Well errr...guess I have to switch target too" Mike shrugs as the Geodude turns its attention towards Rapido
[23:28] <Dark> Shooting forwards, it aims a tackle
[23:29] <@Maruu> Rapido slides back from the tackle and remains on his feet, he looks particularly annoyed though. Reno looks to Joe.
[23:31] <Dark> Joe is clearly sulking, looking at his pokeballs rather then throwing them in
[23:32] <@Maruu> "You have to choose. We've gotten too far to give up now." Reno says calmly
[23:32] <Dark> The crowd watches, growing steadily more annoyed at Joe's refusal to play his next pokemon.
[23:33] <Dark> "...." Joe says nothing before putting his three pokeballs away and pulling out another. One completely colourd white and throwing it into the field. In a flash, a pokemon none of you recognise appear. Small red, and grinning as it bobs from one foot to another
[23:34] <Dark> "Aright then Gym Leaders" he smiles somewhat darkly "Lets see how you like a taste of Unova pokemon..."
[23:35] <@Maruu> "Unova?" takes out Pokedex and Scans it
[23:35] <Dark> [Pokemon unknown] the pokedex beeps and Joe chuckles
[23:36] <@Maruu> "Apparently... I need an upgrade" Shakes head and then looks to Rapido.
[23:36] <Dark> "Sorry pal. But I got a special pokemon. Unova isnt native to this region so first trainer Podexes are not programmed with their info"
[23:45] <@Maruu> "As usual..." shakes head. "Okay, Rapido Quick Attack on Psyduck!" At the sound of that a gleam appears in Rapido's eyes as he zooms and crashes into Psyduck's head
[23:46] <Dark> With a thud, the blow renders the Pysduck out of the fight. The crowd cheers and Claire grins at something
[23:47] <Dark> "Ok Scorch! Incinerate!"
[23:48] <Announcer> "And the match is still going strong!" The announcer says returning with popcorn.
[23:49] <Dark> Flames flicker across the body of the Geodude to little effect
[23:49] <Dark> "Oh come on! How can a move that awsome sounding have done nothing!?"
[23:49] <Announcer> "Well... that was actually kind of disappointing..." The announcer says agreeing with him.
[23:50] <Dark> "Not everything relies on the name kid" Mike says simply as Geodude picks up another rock and throws them "Though this move has a name that explains itself"
[23:51] <Dark> The hit slams the small fire type head on and sends it bouncing back. Though it then rectifies itself.
[23:52] <Dark> As the round draws to a close, Claire does not release a pokemon and instead juestures for you to move on. A strangely excited smile crossing her face
[23:53] <@Maruu> Reno feels uneasy from this but he nods.
[23:54] <Dark> The blow hits the Geodude and it lowers slightly, grunting.
[23:56] <@Maruu> "Rapido show them our victory move, Sonicboom!" Rapido jumps up and swing it's tail shooting a clear blast towards Geodude.
[23:56] <Dark> "Sonicboom huh?" Mike nods "A good choice"
[23:56] <Dark> "Now allow us to retort. Tackle on that water type"
[23:58] <Dark> As the Geodude lunges forwards, you notice joe seems to be waiting for something as his pokemon begins to shake
[00:00] <@Maruu> Rapido slides back again getting even more annoyed at the Geodude and shakes his fist at it.
[00:01] <Announcer> "This battle is a doozy, I have no clue who is going to win. Hold on to your wallets those who've placed bets, this will be a close one."
[00:02] <@Maruu> Reno looks at the strange Pokemon and Joe then back to the opponents
[00:02] <Dark> As the round ends, Claire still does not release a pokemon and joe seems to be watching her for a chance. Geodude hovers where it is, panting heavily.
[00:04] <@Maruu> "Rapido, Quick Attack" Rapido zooms into the Geodude with white light tailing behind
[00:05] <Dark> The quick attack hits but does very little damage
[00:06] <Dark> Running forwards, the fire type attampts another attack, raging at something
[00:08] <Dark> This hit lands hard and the Geodude winces. Then, pausing it groans and picks up another rock (Where is it getting all the rocks from?) and throws it at Rapido
[00:09] <@Maruu> "Not so fast! Rapido now!" Rapido zooms into Geodude again before the Throw
[00:10] <Dark> "Hmm?" Mike raises an eyebrow
[00:11] <Dark> The unexpected blow hits the Geodude in a weak spot and it flies of couse, wildly aiming the rock at where you landed as it falls.
[00:13] <@Maruu> Rapido is hit and falls back cringing before fainting, "You did well, take a good rest buddy" Reno says while returning Rapido.
[00:14] <Dark> "A most admirable effort" Mike nods
[00:15] <Dark> "Hey! Dont forget about me!" Joe shouts as his fire pokemon lunges out again
[00:15] <Announcer> "Another pokemon is put down! Now only Mike has a pokemon still standing and it doesn't look good for the geodude!"
[00:16] <Dark> With a scratching sound, the Rage attack deals a nasty blow and the Geodude thumps to the ground. When it is withdrawn...Claire carnt help but cheer at something.
[00:17] <Dark> "Well...guess we only have one pokemon left each" Mike smiles at her"
[00:17] <Dark> "Yup!"
[00:18] <@Maruu> Reno takes hold of his last ball and looks at it while enlarging it. "Maggie lets do this." Sends out his Exeggcute.
[00:18] <Dark> Both of them pull out bright white pokeballs rimmed with red and hurl them into the air. With a gasp, the crowd see two more Unova pokemon suddenly appear in the arena to meet you.
[00:19] <Dark> One reminds you of a Zubat, but its fluttering furball of a body grins inainly as it sniffs with a heart shaped nose. It hovers infront of Claire
[00:20] <@Maruu> Reno looks at them feeling a little jealous at them but manages a pokerface
[00:20] <Dark> The other is a stange clay like pokemon, hovering above the ground with flckering gem like lights. Raw psychic energy emits from it as it beeps slightly
[00:20] <Dark> Joe's jelously is not so well hidden.
[00:21] <Dark> "WHAT THE HELL!?" He shouts "You got Unova pokemon too! You just had to steal my thunder didnt you you little-"
[00:21] <Dark> "Hey now" Mike cuts him off with a stern look
[00:22] <Dark> Bouncing up and down with excietment at the new pokemon, Claire points up towards the screen where the image of a Mime Jr. can be seen waveing towards you all.
[00:23] <Dark> "Hello...this thing on?" The familer voice of Jack, Gym Leader of Shadow City and your proffesor beinfactor, echos over the speakers before he appears on the screen, the Mime Jr upon his shoulder.
[00:24] <Dark> "Greetings to all those who have been attending the tornament of Fall City. Have you all been enjoying yourselves?"
[00:24] <@Maruu> Reno looks up at the screen.
[00:24] <Announcer> "Another gym leader appears!" The announcer shouts before someone takes his microphone.
[00:25] <Dark> "Gonna assume you all cheered yes" Jack continues "Recorded message you see...no idea whats going on. You could all be ignoring me for all I know and probily are. But still I have some fun news"
[00:26] <@Maruu> Reno waits patiently while feeling a bit unnerved
[00:26] <Dark> "If this message is playing it means that my fellow Gym Leaders have released two very unusal pokemon into the arena. Pokemon native to not our region, but to the Unova region which as you know is where I have been spending the last few months. And I wanted to take the oppitunity of this tornament to give you a preivew of what I've been working on"
[00:27] <@Maruu> Reno looks to Joe and then back to the screen.
[00:28] <Dark> The screen changes to minimize Jack's image into the lower courner and a CGI of a large hall standing in what should be an empty slot in Shadow City.
[00:29] <Dark> "I'd like it introduce the plans for the Pokemon inter region tradeing program!" Jack beams as a pair of Mime Jr cartoons appear with party poppers and cover the computer generated building with confetee "A place where trainers from our region will be able to see, battle against and trade for pokemon from all over the world!"
[00:31] <Dark> "The two pokemon released just now are examples of some of the amazing types of pokemon you will find suddenly opened to you. They are called Woobat and Elgyum" Stats of a pokedex screen for the pokemon appear on the screen and he grins "Test them out in battle and see what you all think"
[00:31] <Dark> "I shall be returning to the region soon and when I do I will be hosting another event to celebrate the opening of this builiding. I hope to see you all then!"
[00:32] <@Maruu> "A place where people meet to battle and trade all around the world... That could bring me closer to my goal..." Reno mutters.
[00:32] <Dark> As he goes to see the screen a boy that for somereason looks like Felix walks by behind him and Sarien can be seen trying to pull a book out of the jaws of a tiny pig before it flickers into blackness and the crowd is left stunned.
[00:34] <@Maruu> "Felix? And what was that Pokemon? Anyway..." Reno tilts his head and faces the Elgyem and Woobat. "We have a battle to finish."
[00:35] <Dark> "....Big distraction..." joe mutters as he looks towards the two Gym Leader pokemon with a look of anger
[00:35] <Announcer> The announcer having beat down the man who took his microphone and his machop starts shouting again. "What amazing information we have just seen! How will this change how things work in Goin!? I can not be the only excited person here!!!"
[00:36] <Dark> As one the crowd cheer and Mike and Sarien grin at you both "Well then, shall we demonstrate these new pokemon?"
[00:39] <@Maruu> "There's not much of a choice. It could be fun" Maggie looks at them and her six heads nod.
[00:48] <Dark> "Then lets start!" Claire jump shouts as she looks to her new pokemon "Woobat, use Gust on that group of egg...thingys!"
[00:49] <Dark> "Woo!" THe bat like pokemon cheers as it swings its wings around
[00:53] <@Maruu> Maggie clumps together to avoid being separated and looks rather hurt
[00:54] <Dark> "Ok. Hit hard Scourch! Rollout on that psychic one!"
[00:58] <Dark> With a heavy crash, the rollout hits the rock like pokemon and it bleeps harshly before turning its attention to the fire type
[00:59] <Announcer> "These pokemon seem to be very durable indeed."
[01:00] <@Maruu> "Yeah..." Reno says while remaining focused
[01:00] <Dark> Glowing, its eyes flash as a Confusion shoots out towards Scourch
[01:02] <Dark> In a single flash of psychic energy...Scourch is blasted out of the fight
[01:03] <@Maruu> "Ouch... Looks like it's up to us now..."
[01:03] <Dark> For a time Joe is silent as he returns his pokemon. His hands flex as if fighting the urge to give a very rude gesture before he turns and walks away from the arena witout a word.
[01:03] <Dark> The Gym leaders watch him go with looks of clear disappointment
[01:03] <Announcer> "Oh my! It put that pokemon down and sent joe out with it. Though this battle isn't over yet from what we have seen before."
[01:05] <@Maruu> "Alright Maggie, let's do this one for Joe!" Maggie stand centered between the opponents on the other side of the stadium and Reno stands a few feet behind her. "Alright, Use Uproar!" Maggie's five heads begin shouting really loud
[01:06] <Dark> "Uproar?" Mike raises both eyebrows
[01:08] <@Maruu> Maggie's five heads are jumping up and down while shouting
[01:08] <@Maruu> *six*
[01:10] <Dark> The Deafeing noise shakes the arena and the Elgyum groans as it clutches its head and something vital snaps. It crashes to the ground. The Woobat fairs little better and is also blow out of the fight.
[01:13] <@Maruu> Reno is surprised.
[01:16] <Dark> "Well not the best example of the new pokemon I'll admit..." Mike looks a bit deflated and Claire seems almost heartbroken but the both smile to the crowd and give you a bow "A good battle"
[01:17] <Announcer> "Sweet gravy on a biscuit. The gym leaders have fallen. Hold your tickets people because I'm heading to kanto to get me one of those!"
[01:17] <@Maruu> Reno looks at them and rubs the back of his head then bows back. "I hope I meet you two again someday."
[01:19] <Dark> "YOu can always find us at our Gyms. You've already faced Claire I assume but you'll have to wait to face me for a while"
[01:20] <Dark> Pausing to look up towards where the Announcer had spoken Mike sighs howeve "...Jack wont be impressed with this though..."
[01:22] <@Maruu> "He might be understanding, don't feel too bad." Maggie bounces next to Reno and he kneels down to let the six heads line up while he has his hands out stretched. three heads are on each arm.
[01:24] <Dark> "Mabye but he was real exited about revealing new region pokemon. Suppose an Exeggucute isnt native to the region but you sort of stole the thunder there"
[01:24] <Dark> Shrugging again he looks back "Ah well, not my problem"
[01:25] <Dark> "Laters" He gives an offhanded wave with Claire following behind.
[01:25] <Dark> ****End of Session****
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:13 pm

[22:06] <Dark> Still pumped by the epic announcment and surpriseing ending of the last battle, the crowd gather themselves once more for the next round and last battle before the grand final. Bets are being exchanged and snacks are being consumed.
[22:06] <Dark> moving to take their place, Joy and Jenny of Shadow City smile and wave at them all
[22:09] <Kite> Felix smiles as he takes to his side as well.
[22:09] <Announcer> "Alright Folks" he shouts, "This is the last match of the Semi-Final round of the tournament!!! I can't wait to see how this will turn out!!! Seriously I can't be still" The Announcer can be seen jumping up and down in his booth if you look up there.
[22:10] <Dark> keeping her head low, Alaia has not said much since the talk on the balcany. Pulling out a pokball she nods to Felix before all four trainers throw their pokemon into the arena
[22:12] <Kite> Out of Felix's pokeball a small orange antlion creature appears, starring ahead while slowly closing and opening its mouth.
[22:13] <Announcer> Reno is watching from his seat and is drawing.
[22:13] <Dark> Before Alaia appears the now familier shape of Fluer the Ivysaur and across the arena appear a smiling Chansey and a small fox.
[22:14] <Kite> Felix scans the unfamiliar fox pokemon as he gets ready.
[22:15] <Dark> [Vulpix, a Fox Pokemon. Its six tails are extremely beautiful. As it evolves, it grows even more tails. Vulpix uses powerful flame attacks]
[22:16] <Announcer> "Oooooooo!!! This is sure to be a heated battle! I can't wait to see this go through." shouts the announcer
[22:16] <Kite> "I kinda want one." Felix says with a grin.
[22:20] <Dark> "Okay Vulpix!" Joy cheers, doing a fist pump with that motherly cheer that her family are known for "Lets give it our all! Use Fire Spin on that Trapinch!"
[22:23] <Dark> "Vul!" The fox pokemon shouts as it leaps into the air and does a sumersault. As it goes, deep flames appear upon its tail and shoot out to engulf the Trapinch
[22:23] <Kite> The ground type grits its teeth as the flames surround it, constantly burning away at the trapinch.
[22:24] <Announcer> "And with that, Trapinch is enveloped in Fire Spin's flames!!" The announcer shouts, "While the Trapinch fair through? Let's find out."
[22:24] <Dark> "Hey err....Joy" Jenny glances at her "how about you just tell your pokemon what to do?"
[22:25] <Dark> "Oh..." Joy looks at the laughing Chansey "Sorry. Ok then Chansey! Doubleslap on the Bulbasaur!"
[22:28] <Dark> The slaps and three times upon the grass type, leaving red marks upon its cheeks
[22:29] <Announcer> "Chansey layed the smack down on Ivysaur's cheeks!" sounds like it was painful to watch to the Announcer, "That's gonna leave a mark."
[22:30] <Dark> Shaking itself to clear its head, the grass type angles its flower towards the pokemon who had struck it and releases a wave of dark coloured spours
[22:30] <Dark> Blinking heavily, the Chansey falls alseep and slumps into a sitting position.
[22:30] <Dark> "Awww..."
[22:32] <Announcer> "Ooooo... Chansey's now sleeping like a baby... Isn't that precious" a swooning sigh can be heard. "But It's not good to be napping in the middle of a battle."
[22:33] <Kite> The trapinch shakes its head before running forward and chomping down on the vulpix's torso, not wanting to damage its tails or limbs.
[22:34] <Dark> With a thud the Vulpix is struck and it yelps, wincing visably as one leg reaches to hold where it was struck
[22:35] <Dark> For the entirety of their next move, neither of the two enermy pokemon are able to act
[22:35] <Announcer> "YEOUCH!! And Trapinch bites down hard." The announcer narrates, "Vulpix can't take it... And it has no help from its napping partner."
[22:36] <Dark> "Oh dear...they hit hard dont they?" Joy says, pressing a fingure to her chin
[22:36] <Dark> As if to prove the point, Fluer stands tall and a pair of vines lash out at the Chansey
[22:39] <Dark> THe vine whips across the napping Chansey's face with an audioable "Slap"
[22:40] <Kite> Spirand watches before the flames flare around him bringing him down to his knees. However he does get down by the damage. Staring out to the vulpix it roars before charging the injured fire type, shrouded in darkness.
[22:44] <Dark> With a loud thud, the fire type is knocked out
[22:46] <Dark> "Ouch that was a tad harsh wasnt it?" Jenny frowns as she returns it
[22:47] <Announcer> "Both are being potent contenders, and the Vulpix is unable to battle!" The announcer shouts
[22:47] <Kite> "Sorry." Felix says sheepishly.
[22:47] <Dark> Throwing out another pokeball, a Growtlith takes its place
[22:49] <Dark> "Well allow me to hit back. Bite it back!"
[22:51] <Dark> With a shout, the new fire type charges forwards and bites down
[22:52] <Kite> Spirand is unable to take the hit and is down, causing Felix to return him. "Thanks a lot Spirand." With that said, Felix points to Jenny. "And you complained about me being harsh."
[22:53] <Kite> It is obvious he is teasing however.
[22:55] <Dark> Joy just gives a freindly mock shrug as Joy kneels down and pokes at her Chansey in an attempt to wake it
[22:56] <Announcer> "And the Growlithe avenges Jenny's Vulpix... Mean while Chancey is still on the snooze cruise" The announcer says basically.
[22:56] <Dark> Her efforts so far prove...fruitless
[22:57] <Dark> "Ivy?" Fluer frowns before her viens lash out again towards the CHansey
[22:57] <Dark> At the pefect timing however, the Chansey rolls onto its side in its sleep and somehow dodges
[22:58] <Announcer> "What's this... Ivysaur misses the sleeping Pokemon somehow!" exclaimed the Announcer
[22:58] <Kite> Felix smirks a bit at that before sending out Anna. "Let's go!" Felix says before Anna charges the growlithe.
[23:01] <Dark> The hit lands and the Growlth shrugs, jumping slightly as it shakes
[23:02] <Announcer> "This Eevee just rushed into battle without a second thought as soon as it came out of its ball!" Announcer sounds suprised
[23:02] <Dark> "Alright then newcomer" Jenny grins "Try this! Ember!"
[23:05] <Kite> Anna tries to intercept the attack but seems to stumble from something.
[23:05] <Dark> taking the oppatunity of the stumble, the Growlith fires its ember point blank, doing great damage to her
[23:06] <Announcer> "The Eevee tried it's best to attack before the Ember, but four left feet was it's downfall." annoucer says with uncertainty
[23:07] <Kite> The eevee stands from the attack sulking having remembered that this happened before.
[23:08] <Dark> "Come on Chansey..." Joy mutters, still poking at her helper
[23:08] <Dark> Still nothing
[23:09] <Announcer> "No matter what, Chancey would rather vacate in the Dream World!" Annoucer shouts
[23:09] <Kite> "Alaia..." Felix says before saying nothing.
[23:10] <Dark> "She likes her sleep..." Alaia seems to mutter watching the larger pokemon as her Ivysaur uses vine whip again. part of you gets the feeling Fluer is actually trying to wake it up
[23:11] <Dark> *Whip crack* go the vines and "zzzzzz" goes the chansey
[23:13] <Announcer> "Chansey is a sleepy soldier in this fight, folks... Truly admirable." announcer says while making small claps
[23:13] <Kite> Anna stands trying to shake herself as the burn injures her more than she already is.
[23:14] <Dark> Slowly walking forwards, the Growlith's mouth opens to reveal long fangs as it prepairs to bite the injured Eevee
[23:16] <Kite> Seeing the growlithe walk forward the eevee lowers her head before charging the fire type as fast as she can.
[23:17] <Dark> Yelping in pain it stumbles and swings out, its teetch clamping down hard upon Anna's stomoch
[23:20] <Kite> Anna is downed by the bite to which Felix sighs. "Thanks a lot... truely." He says.
[23:20] <Announcer> "Before Growlithe could chomp down, Eevee gave it something to chew on... It was Pain!!!" the Announcer exclaims. "But still it wasn't enough... Growlithe still took down the Eevee. Let's applaud the Eevee for it's efforts."
[23:20] <Kite> With that he returns the pokemon.
[23:21] <Dark> "ooh that looks like it hurt..." Joy calls over "You go right to my sisters stand ofter this ok!"
[23:24] <Dark> Below her, the Chansey gives a loud yawn as it finaly rises and looks around.
[23:24] <Dark> "Oh...you finally woke up?"
[23:24] <Dark> "Chansey..."
[23:25] <Announcer> "And Chansey has finally awakened." Says with a bit of suprise, "When duty calls this soldier is the job."
[23:26] <Dark> Walking towards the Ivysaur, it raises its hand again and uses doubleslap
[23:31] <Dark> *Thunk*Thunk*Thunk* The doubleslap hits three times and the Ivysaur winces as its cheeks burn bright red
[23:33] <Dark> "Ivy..." It sighes as it tilts its flower towards the Chansey once more
[23:33] <Announcer> "And there's the flurry of Doubleslap!" annoucer winces, "Reminds me of my past break ups..."
[23:34] <Dark> This time however, a wave of seeds fly out towards the Chansey
[23:34] <Dark> The seeds cling to the hide of the Chansey despite it trying to swat them away.
[23:35] <Kite> Felix says nothing as Alaia does her own thing.
[23:36] <Announcer> "And Chansey has been seeded." Announcer exclaims
[23:36] <Kite> Felix whispers something to his pokeball before sending the pokemon inside out. The ghost floats there for a moment before floating to the growlithe and promptly screaming in its face.
[23:39] <Dark> A few people mumour amongst themselves at the sight of the ghost pokemon. There is a strange tone amonst some whilst others cheer
[23:39] <Dark> Groaning at the scream, the Gorwlth hits the floor
[23:40] <Announcer> "Wow! In an instant Misdreavus takes Growlithe down with an astonishing Astonish!" the anouncer exclaims
[23:43] <Dark> "Well, thats two of us down to our last pokemon whilst our partners are still on their first" Jenny smiles
[23:43] <Kite> "That seems to be the case."
[23:46] <Dark> "Chansey!" A shout calls as the Chansey, still scratching at the seeds stuck to it, runs forward for a tackle
[23:49] <Dark> Again, the attack is responded to by a vine whip as the two pokemon continue their duel
[23:49] <Announcer> "Those two are really at each other... I wonder how long they'll hold out" The announcer asks
[23:50] <Dark> As they step away from each other once more, the both pokemon are breathing heavily from the beatings they have taken, each bearing cuts across their faces
[23:50] <Dark> "Alright then, my last pokemon time" Jenny says as she throws out a Houndour
[23:52] <Kite> Seeing the new opponent, Miyako creates a wave of psychic energy before sending it at the opponents.
[23:52] <Dark> "Houndour!" Jenny shouts as she points towards the ghost "That one is the biggest prblem right now! Hit it with Fire Spin!"
[23:53] <Dark> Barking as it charges the dog shots our a swirling ring of flames yet somehow manages to miss
[23:54] <Announcer> "Misdreavus attacks and misses... And Houndour joins the missing dance too... Maybe it's fun." The announcer laughs a little
[23:54] <Dark> Beside you, the Chansey and the Ivysaur continue their duel of slaps
[23:56] <Dark> *thunk thunk* goes two doubleslap and whip goes a vine which misses
[23:57] <Announcer> "They're still at it... What will this turn into...?" the announcer questions
[23:57] <Kite> Felix watches the fight before turning back to the houndour. "Miyako use confuse ray." Felix says pointing to the dog pokemon.
[23:58] <Announcer> "And with that Houndour is disoriented!" He exclaims
[23:59] <Kite> The ghost nods before she begins to chant. As she does so a sphere of ghostly energy hits the houndour.
[23:59] <Dark> Twitching as it becomes confused, the Houndour snarls and opens its mouth to burst out with Ember
[00:00] <Dark> HOwever, it bites down to early and scouches itself slightly
[00:03] <Announcer> "It so confused it doesn't know what to do!" The announcer exclaims
[00:23] <Kite> Miyako watches the houndoor warily even as it hurts itself.
[00:28] <Dark> Fluer is narly barely standing despite the health bonus from its leech seed and the vine whip it throws out in defense misses
[00:30] <Kite> Felix looks over wishing he could help Fluer but not being able to do. He sighes before asking Miyako to use astonish on the houndoor, who screams at the dog pokemon.
[00:32] <Dark> The Chansey groans as it struggles to stand, whilst the Houdoar twitches its head in irritation
[00:34] <Dark> Looking up, Hondour fires off another Fire Spin
[00:35] <Dark> Again though, it hurts itself
[00:36] <Announcer> "This is a Battle of baby steps as it seems. Though both sides are even in numbers." The announcer states
[00:37] <Dark> *Thunk*THunk*Thunk* Finally the constant slapping knock the stubbon Flue out of the fight. As Alaia withdraws the pokemon, Chansey groans in fatigue
[00:38] <Announcer> "Oh And Ivysaur is out of the Battle." exclaimed the Announcer
[00:39] <Dark> At the end of the round, a flash of light shines and Fidele the Shinx appears
[00:41] <Kite> "Alaia... can i get a little help?... please?"
[00:41] <Dark> Her head over her eyes, Alaia glances a look at you "With which one?"
[00:42] <Kite> "Miyako can't do much against the houndoor." Hesays pointing at the confused dog.
[00:42] <Dark> "houndoor..." She trails off but nods
[00:43] <Announcer> "Ah... Looks like a change in strategy. This may lead to a zesty come back." the announcer sounds excited
[00:43] <Kite> Miyako begins to chime a sound out being unable to attack currently.
[00:44] <Dark> Again, the Houndour tries to fire an ember towards the hovering ghost as it flops its ears down
[00:47] <Kite> The atatck hits the ghost who floats back in pain through after a shake she rights herself.
[00:48] <Dark> Joy and Jenny seem to have their set targets (for obvious reasons) as Chansey runs to tackle the shinx
[00:49] <Announcer> "Misdreavus is holding strong... And, what's this Chansey has another move!?" the announcer exclaims
[00:50] <Dark> The blow hits the Shinx hard and it yelps before bolting around the normal type and running right for the fire type with a charge of its own
[00:51] <Dark> *THumb* is a hit and the Houdour yelps but keeps standing firm
[00:52] <Announcer> "Ah... Shinx hits houndour hard." the announcer shouts
[00:55] <Kite> appearing before the chansey, Miyako begins to glow before the same glow appears around the chansey. As it leaves so does a little of the chansey's energy.
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum