Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 am

Surpose that would work......i Never get to do anything!!!!

Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 24 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 am

Well, do stuff then! Figure out what you can do, then do it 150%, like I do. I realise I'm rather good at doing fuckloads of damage, so I go and do it. Just find what your character can do, do it, get better at it, then do it again!

Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:52 am

he's good at being Ko'd =.= and failing at most things......other then that i am a distraction EVERY single time
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:57 am

Dude, that's useful. If you're distracting them, you're keeping everyone else alive. And if they're ignoring you, get behind them, stab them.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 am

hmmm, fair enough, also Dorian how come you are making copies of my Robot?! and i wanna take Patron so will talk to you about it later
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 am

Who said anything about copies? Skuld, Satomi and Hakase just found Gura and have been doing what any good scientist would do: Examine and dismantle. Obviously they put him back tgether properly, but still. Dismantling ultra-tech robots FOR SCIENCE!!!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:10 am

Ahh, SCIENCE. One of my favourite things to do when bored.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:26 am

Gotta love abit of SCIENCE.
But still Dorian...shouldnt the fact that I have Danger Sense, Smell and the Darkness alert me to the fact that these things are illusions?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 am

Danger sense and darkness, yes. I can't see why he wouldn't have made illusory smell. Plus, we should each get our good old fashioned will roll to disbelieve.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:49 am

Will rolls to disbelieve, what wonderful things! Yeah, you can make 'em once you see one of OC who isn't Sandy. Only one of him, see? Also, what makes you think Iocus can't use his psychosomatic illusions to make fake danger? And the Darkness, well, that'll probs be preoccupied with the other shiz that's going on. Just sayin'
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 am

Whats the Darkness preoccupied with? It is taking part in the death and should thus notice if there is no actuall...death going on. Unless you are refering to it knowing about somthing we dont know about yet.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 am

It's not that big a problem. Illusions have 0 DR and 1 HP. Just spam some AoE spells, sort the real from the fake. 1 point of damage and they vanish, so we can focus on what's really there.

In fact, hell, we've got 6000 people below us, just shout into your headset for them to start taking pot shots. And the flame turrets have a fairly large AoE, and can do some real damage themselves - napalm is quite a lot of damage.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Yes. There is death, and there is something it knows that you don't. Oh, and it's probs not gonna tell you, so... yeah. I'll PM you to tell you, if you want, but other than a direct request, I'mma not tell ya.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Very Happy did someone say AoE?! thats my kind of thing B) perpare your anus Circle Very Happy
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 pm

I did indeed! Fire away broseph, try to pop as many illusions as you can please. Because otherwise, everybody will die. This, coupled with the fact that I'm not immortal until I get another 9 points, will be pretty bad.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:15 pm

ok well 2 Explosive lightings about 20 shards of ice and a explosive fireball will hold em for a little while? also where is the energy source for these illusions?
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:22 pm

Iocus. If it's related to the illusions, it's probably Iocus' fault.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:24 pm

ok so how the hell does he have the energy to surport that many illuisions? i couldnt hold 2 for more then 10 mins
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Aye, that'll work. Coupled with shitloads of fire from below, and the turrets, we should be okay for illusions. Then we've just got the real ones to deal with.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Ok, just want to point out, Iocus did say he'd be quitting, and that he thought he could be friends with Conjack if they'd met under different circumstances. He's also the only member of OC that I've actively tried to make seem sympathetic in any way, other than Valetudo. The pieces are all here, guys. Just put them together, and you'll get a prize.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Conjack has agreed and stated that he thinks Icous isnt...yer you know what I mean.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I don't like him. He's too dickish to like.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:59 am

How? All he wants to do is protect his daughter, a motive any good-natured cave man could understand. Albeit his methods of doing so are rather... unorthodox, but still.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm

He's an accomplice to the death and injury that the OC have caused. With his power, he's capable of protecting her without hurting us.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Not from Zanton.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:15 pm

In this case, I suggest running the feck away.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:33 pm

That need to protect his loved one is what keeps him as close to COnjack's good books as he can be...that is after all exactly what Conjack is fighting for.
They have just found themselves on the wrong sides of the line.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next