Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Camokasi Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Bleach, Naruto, Final Fantasy, oh and Trinity consists of Warhammer 40k/Pokemon/LOTR so any of them and i am fine

Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 pm

TIME TRAVELLING SPACE NAZIS! Raid REICH-5!

Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 pm

[22:02] <@Dorian> Where we last (officially) left off, the heroes had just won a battle against a mysterious figure with wings. However, after the battle had ended, the shadowy Iocus, for reasons unknown to anyone but himeslf, had put Conjack into a coma for one hour. We now continue an hour after this event, with Conjack awaking in the hospital to find Hrar, Karm, Setsuna and Konoka stood around the room, making sure he is ok.
[22:04] <@Dorian> Zazie is asleep in the bed just to the left of him, her usually calm face marred by a series of bandages covering the nasty head wounds from the earlier fight.
[22:05] <@Spiritcurse> "Conjack, are you awake?"
[22:05] <@Ven> "it's been over an hour get up"
[22:05] <@Dark> I groan, not opeining my eyes as I hiss somting along the lines of "Bright lights..."
[22:05] <@Spiritcurse> "Remove them, now."
[22:06] <@Ven> i laugh " honestly of all the things..."
[22:06] <@Spiritcurse> "It seems to hurt him."
[22:06] <@Ven> i walk over to the light switch and flick it quietly
[22:07] <@Dark> As the lights go off, a patch of dark smoke seems to grow around me, absorbing into my body as I give a hiss of pain before a sigh of releif, still not opeing my eyes
[22:07] <@Spiritcurse> "So that's how you do it..."
[22:08] <@Ven> "you get weirder every hour huh?"
[22:09] <@Dark> I raise my hand and hold it to my head as the smoke melts into my flesh, not anserwing his comment as I grimice in pain
[22:09] <@Spiritcurse> "This looks bad. Konoka, any ideas?"
[22:09] <@Dark> At the mention of the name, my eyes shoot open, revlealing a swirling mass of yellow light
[22:09] <@Ven> "erm i got an idea, run!"
[22:10] <@Spiritcurse> "Grab the girls and run. Fast."
[22:10] <@Dark> My lips curl back and a tendral of utter baclkness lashes out, wrapping around Konoka's neck and lifthing her a couple of feet into the air as I snarl
[22:10] <@Spiritcurse> "LEAVE HER, DEMON!"
[22:10] <@Ven> "CONJACK, NO!
[22:10] <@Ven> "PUT HER DOWN NOW!"
[22:10] <@Dorian> Setsuna jumps to attention, drawing her katana. "PUT. HER. THE FUCK DOWN. NOW!!!!"
[22:10] <@Ven> i summon my keyblade and point it at him
[22:10] <@Dark> "This one knows!" a voice like the darkess hisses, despite the lack of a snake
[22:11] <@Ven> "DO YOU REMEMBER THIS KEYBLADE, HUH DARKNESS?!"
[22:11] <@Ven> "PUT HER DOWN NOW"
[22:12] <@Spiritcurse> "CONJACK! I know you're in there. PUT HER DOWN."
[22:12] <@Dark> "She knows!" the darkness snarls, ignoring you "Shes knows!"
[22:12] <@Dark> "You will take me to the one who came back!"
[22:12] <@Dorian> Setsuna snarls. "What does she know?"
[22:12] <@Spiritcurse> "She's not your enemy, leave her alone."
[22:12] <@Ven> "SHE KNOWS NOTHING!"
[22:12] <@Ven> "NOTHING!"
[22:13] <@Dark> A ficker of darkness and a second tendral is just before Setsuna
[22:13] <@Spiritcurse> "Bit harsh."
[22:13] <@Spiritcurse> "LEAVE HER AS WELL!"
[22:13] <@Dark> "You fear the power that you crave and yet fight your will...you are of no use at this time"
[22:13] <@Ven> "NO!" I JUMP IN FRONT OF SETSUNA
[22:14] <@Dark> Back at my body, the black smoke is swarming around the room, bathing it in utter blackness as yellow eyes appear around Zazie, forming a protective circle around who for somereason
[22:14] <@Dark> "You will take me to the one who knows what is happening!"
[22:15] <@Ven> "EXPLAIN YOURSELF DARKNESS!"
[22:15] <@Spiritcurse> "But first, release her." As I say that, I glow faintly, slowly increasing in strength.
[22:15] <@Dorian> Setsuna pushes Karm out of the way. "We don't know who knows what is happening. We want to find out as much as you do, but we honestly don't know. Now, LET HER GO!!!"
[22:15] <@Dark> The room fills with the roar of something inhuman as he tendrals sudder in seeming agony
[22:16] <@Dark> "No!" It howls "This is not my time yet! Let me..."
[22:16] <@Ven> "oh jackie, i know your in there"
[22:17] <@Spiritcurse> I step up to the demon, staring into its eyes. "I've beaten you before, don't make me do it again. Release her."
[22:17] <@Dark> "Not my time!" The Darkness howls again before The tendrals snap free of Konoka, leaving her to drop down to the ground as they bend in in their pain before, with an explosion of dark enegy they shatter and I fall to the ground
[22:18] <@Dark> The shadows melt away and the Hearltess cast a last look towards Zazie before melting into the ground
[22:18] <@Ven> "are you back?!"
[22:19] <@Ven> i push him back" ARE YOU BACK?!"
[22:20] <@Dark> I open my eyes again and they flicker a bright yellow before it fades back into their usuall deep blue and I give out a sigh
[22:20] <@Ven> "good" i sigh
[22:21] <@Dark> "That was...painful" I whisper as I rest my head in my hands
[22:21] <@Ven> "i bet HE isnt happy ether"
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> "Are you okay?"
[22:22] <@Dorian> Setsuna lowers her guard and sighs. "Well, let's never do that again."
[22:22] <@Dark> I cast you a look a sheer pain and sorrow before resing my head back in my hands again "Its getting stronger by the day...never like this...never like this before...."
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> "Probably a good idea."
[22:22] <@Ven> "What the hell is it doing to you"
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> "I'm sure you'll beat it. You're a strong person."
[22:23] <@Dark> I say nothing
[22:24] <@Ven> "are you well enough to get up?"
[22:24] <@Spiritcurse> I walk to Konoka "Are you okay? Not hurt?"
[22:24] <@Dark> I am silent for a second before using a table to pull myself to my feet "you know what the funny thing is...that guy that knocked me out did nothign...this agony is of my own minds accord"
[22:25] <@Ven> "Setsuna, how about you?"
[22:25] <@Dorian> Konoka nods. "Yeah, I should be fine. Don't worry" She smiles faintly.
[22:25] <@Ven> i stare at him
[22:25] <@Dark> "I'm sorry...Setsuna..if it hurt you. I had a little confrontation with it in my sleep...It showed me things"
[22:26] <@Spiritcurse> "I'm glad you're okay. I'm sorry I couldn't help."
[22:26] <@Dorian> Setsuna smiles. "I'll be fine. I was just a tad pissed at shadow boy over there, and his demons. And thank you for appologising, Conjack."
[22:26] <@Dark> "Seems to be all I do lately..."
[22:29] <@Spiritcurse> "Don't blame yourself. Demons are strong." I reply from across the room.
[22:29] <@Dark> "you have no idea..." I sigh and stand up fully, moving over towards Zazie
[22:29] <@Ven> "she's fine"
[22:30] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh, I do. Don't worry."
[22:30] <@Dorian> Setsuna smiles. "You wanna know about demons, you should talk to Mana. She's the resident Exorcist, after all."
[22:30] <@Dark> "Why is this happening" I mutter to myself as I look over her bandages "I was supposed to protect them..."
[22:31] <@Ven> "And you did"
[22:31] <@Ven> "you beat it, so don't give in"
[22:31] <@Spiritcurse> "You did more than enough to protect them."
[22:31] <@Dark> I shake my head and make another grimice of pain at somthing in my head before looking back down at Zazie, and resting my hand on her exposed cheek
[22:32] <@Dorian> Konoka walks over to Conjack, and puts her hand on his arm. "Don't beat yourself up over it. There wasn't anything you could have done to stop this."
[22:33] <@Dark> "mabye not...but I'm going to end it" I close my eyes as there is a flash of darkness where my skin touches Zazie's "Tell me what happened my dead..."
[22:33] <@Dark> my Dear*"
[22:35] <@Dark> "Dont fight it" I mutter as the glow of Darknes increases "I'm trying to help you"
[22:43] <@Dark> I am silent as i seems to read something before I give an inhuman howl of rage
[22:43] <@Dorian> Zazie turns and murmurs in her sleep.
[22:43] <@Ven> "wah!" i recoil
[22:43] <@Dark> "HOw dare they!" my voice is a mixture of Conjack and Darkness
[22:44] <@Spiritcurse> "Careful Conjack, stay in control..."
[22:45] <@Ven> "Stay in control, please"
[22:45] <@Dark> "Hey dare they!" I snap again, casting a sorrow filled look towards her before moving towards Konoka again
[22:45] <@Spiritcurse> I step in front of her, shielding her from the demon.
[22:45] <@Ven> "who? what?"
[22:45] <@Dorian> Setsuna and Konoka, who have been talking between themselves, turn to stare at the three of you in mild shock. Konoka looka affronted as Conjack moves towards her.
[22:45] <@Dark> "Take me to lingshen...now!" I order, my eyes flashing a bright blue upon the final word
[22:47] <@Dorian> Setsuna frowns. "Why do you need to see Lingshen?"
[22:48] <@Dark> "Because i saw everything that poor girl has seen" i snap, gesturing towards Zazie "I know what they are planning..."
[22:48] <@Ven> i frown " which is?"
[22:49] <@Dark> "i will tell everyone at once..."
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> I step out of the way, and ask "go on?"
[22:49] <@Dark> "Do you not listen? I will tell everyone at once"
[22:50] <@Spiritcurse> "I thought you meant everyone in the room."
[22:50] <@Ven> "fine" i turn to setsuna " please take us to her"
[22:52] <@Dorian> Setsuna nods. "Very well. She is in the world tree plaza. Lets go."
[22:52] <@Dark> Being sure to be the last to leave the room, a raise a tendral and shatter the lightbulbs above save the one dirrectly above Zazie. Turning that one on, i leave her in the company of two hearltess...
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> I follow as well, muttering to Conjack "Good idea."
[22:55] <@Ven> i grunt unhapply
[22:55] <@Dark> "No chances" mutter "not with whats coming..."
[22:56] <@Dorian> As everyone leaves the room, Konoka taps Hrar on the shoulder and whispers something in his ear.
[22:57] <@Dark> as she does so, my eyes flicker over towards Setsuna...
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> I whisper something back, smiling.
[22:58] <@Dorian> Setsuna is defiantly not noticing their whispered conversation on purpose.
[22:58] <@Ven> i whisper in setsunas ear " it's ok don't worry" i smile
[23:00] <@Dorian> Setsuna nods, but doesn't look too sure.
[23:00] <@Dark> I watch her for a time before shaking my head to ward of the voices I could feel coming
[23:00] <@Ven> i give her a quick one armed hug and quickly wink before she can react
[23:01] <@Dark> "moron" i mutter to myself
[23:02] <@Dorian> Setsuna seems taken aback by the brisk hug, but not displeased. She blushes, and smiles.
[23:02] <@Spiritcurse> I whisper again in Konoka's ear, grinning.
[23:03] <@Dark> [Jackie...these maggots now nothing...] The darkness hisses, finally managing to break through my mind
[23:03] <@Dorian> She whispers back, also grinning.
[23:07] <@Dark> [these fools are headless of the doom they are sowing among themselves...]
[23:10] <@Dorian> After a breif period of walking, you all arrive at the world tree plaza, where Chao and her friends have set up a small bunker-like base of orperations. As you approach, Chao walks out of the bunker, smiling. "How are you five this morning?" She calls, jogging over to you.
[23:10] <@Spiritcurse> "We've had a rough morning, but we're okay."
[23:10] <@Dark> "i'm afread we have much to discuss"
[23:10] <@Ven> "Not half"
[23:11] <@Dorian> Setsuna merely nods as Konoka runs over to Chao grabbing her in a bear hug and kising her on the cheek. "Chao! How are you? How have you been?"
[23:12] <@Dorian> Chao smiles wider, and returns the hug. "I've been fine, Konoka. Now, Mr. Darkright said we have something to discuss. This would be?"
[23:12] <@Spiritcurse> I tilt my head at this, obviously confused, yet not displeased.
[23:12] <@Ven> i whisper to Setsuna "Who She?"
[23:12] <@Dark> "Do we have somewhere more private?"
[23:13] <@Dorian> Setsuna whispers back. "An old friend, who went away for a while."
[23:13] <@Dorian> Chao nods. "We can go inside the bunker, if you want."
[23:14] <@Dark> "That would be good..." i look into the shadows as a couple of Heartless appear and with a flcik of my wrist, go on partol around the area
[23:14] <@Ven> "Pichu go with them"
[23:14] <@Spiritcurse> "QUEX! Follow them as well!" I bellow into the sky.
[23:14] <@Ven> *Pichu scowls and runs to catch up
[23:16] <@Dorian> Chao nods. "Very well then. Shall we?" And with that, she walks into the bunker with Konoka and Setsuna in tow.
[23:16] <@Dark> I shake my head at the voice again before following her in
[23:16] <@Spiritcurse> I follow them in, after ensuring Quex has got the idea.
[23:17] <@Ven> i wink at Pichu and give him a thumbs up
[23:17] <@Ven> *Pichu sticks the middle of his three stubby fingers up
[23:18] <@Dorian> As you enter the bunker, you see a wide variety of computers and moniters, all of which appear to be of phenomenally high quality. There are three of the suited men working at the computers, but there are still about five free terminals. Chao makes her way to one of the terminals, sitting down and booting up the computer. "So, what was it you wanted to discuss?"
[23:19] <@Spiritcurse> My jaw agape with awe, I quietly ask "what magic is this?"
[23:19] <@Ven> " a bit small really"
[23:20] <@Dark> I place the marked class register onto the table before her, pick up a pen and mark out Zazie, Nodoka and Konoka with a big red circle
[23:20] <@Dark> "These are their targets" i say simply
[23:20] <@Ven> i raise a eyebrow
[23:20] <@Dorian> Chao's eyes widen. "Are you sure? What for?"
[23:20] <@Ven> "why these?"
[23:21] <@Dark> I looked into Zazie's minds when I found her, she had been caputred and placed into their base...they were doing somthign horrible to her
[23:21] <@Dorian> Chao cocks an eyebrow, "What does that mean?"
[23:21] <@Dark> "But she heard them talking...she heard what they were after, who they needed and wha their doing"
[23:22] <@Dark> "They need these three to awaken..somthing. They need to sacrifice the bodies of a Mind reader, a hearler...and whatever you want to call Zazie"
[23:23] <@Ven> "Harliquin?"
[23:23] <@Dorian> Chao's eyes widen, and she slumps in her seat. "Are... Are you sure?"
[23:23] <@Spiritcurse> "Then we must protect them. Where's the safest place here?"
[23:23] <@Dark> I nod slowly "ever other student marked out here is just Collateral damage"
[23:24] <@Dorian> Chao shudders. "Well, in that case, we have to protect Zazie, Nodoka, and Konoka, no matter what!"
[23:25] <@Dark> "I have heartless crawling around the room Zazie is in now. Place Nodoka under Negis protection and Konoka...well it seems she allready has a sutable bodyguard"
[23:25] <@Ven> "Nodoka is my new roommate, i can protect her"
[23:26] <@Dorian> Chao shakes her head. "That won't be enough. We have to give them more protection. You have to stay with all three of them at all times for today and tomorrow! All of you!"
[23:26] <@Dark> I cast you a blank look for a second before looking back at Chao "as i was saying place her with Negi"
[23:26] <@Spiritcurse> "You have my word."
[23:26] <@Ven> my shoudlers nearly hit the floor
[23:27] <@Dark> My eyes flash a deep blue for a second before I nod "But the three of us want be enough should the circle get despirate"
[23:27] <@Ven> "i.......cant call back up from Trinity."
[23:29] <@Dorian> Chao stand up, her face a picture of rage. "Don't you get it!? You have to protect them! No. Matter. What! We have to keep them within the festival, where we can observe and protect them!"
[23:30] <@Dark> "Dont order me around girl" The darkness snarls as a snake rips from my shoulder "What do you think we have been doing for the past week!?"
[23:30] <@Spiritcurse> "Surely a saferoom would be better? The three of us can hold them off for a while, and shout for help."
[23:30] <@Spiritcurse> "Control it, Conjack!"
[23:30] <@Dark> the snake snarls at you but says nothing
[23:32] <@Ven> "He's right Conjack"
[23:33] <@Dark> I sigh and face falls under mental strain before the snake gives a final snarl and sinks back into my body
[23:33] <@Dark> "Thats getting harder..."
[23:34] <@Spiritcurse> "I'll do my best to help you, demonhost."
[23:34] <@Ven> "like wise"
[23:34] <@Dark> "fat load of good that will do" I mutter "now Chao...are you going to tell us what the hell is going on?"
[23:35] <@Dorian> Chao snarls in rage. "Look, Conjack, you might have been protecting them, but you haven't been doing it well enough. They got Zazie! Even with just her, they could've weakened the seal by 5%, and that's more than enough to get the other two! You were just lucky she escaped! If she gets captured again, they'll be better prepared to hold her down. She'll never escape again!"
[23:36] <@Spiritcurse> "They won't get anyone again. I won't lose another one."
[23:37] <@Dark> "How dare you!" I bellow, both snakes abrupty ripping from my spin and focusing upon Chao "You who hides bhind mystery! How dare you!"
[23:39] <@Dorian> Chao glares at Conjack. "You want to know about me, do you? Fine! I was raised from birth to fight an extra-temporal enemy known as Centrum. I have, literally, never known any life other than that of a soldier on the front lines, except from my short stint in Mahora! I'm 25, for fucks sake! Now, tell me, would you want people to know about that!?"
[23:40] <@Ven> "ermmm..."
[23:40] <@Spiritcurse> "Many of us have fought foes from another world. Even I, despite my peaceful appearance, lived in a world where what I was eating was just as likely to eat me. War is a part of all of our lives."
[23:40] <@Ven> "i am the same" i point out " i am 32 really"
[23:40] <@Dark> "25 years? I have faced an eternaty of fighting with my own mind over second of every day! I have thought about killing myself thousands upon thousadns of times but my mind wont let me! you know nothing of pain!"
[23:41] <@Dorian> Chao nods. "So what? We've all known war in our times. And now, war has come again. We need to fight it, so let's get fighting!"
[23:41] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 am

Notice how much more of an aggressive force the Darkness was here? once I finally finish the fluff of when he was asleep, you will see why.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

ADAM!!! I need to talk to you......
Amber
Amber
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 am

ooh...someones in trouble...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 am

You got that right!!
Amber
Amber
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 am

What did I do?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:29 am

Computing, Unhealthy food and SEX, hey?! (Sorry boys for disturbing your nerdy convo)
Amber
Amber
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 am

Naw its cool. This is funny Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 am

What's wrong with that? I'm male! I'm just being sterotypical... (Grumbles in a corner somewhere.)
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 am

You can't use 'I'm male!' as an excuse! If I can't use 'But if you loved me you would', you can't use 'I'm male!'. (I heard that)

Also, would anyone want to see me dress up as Misty or Dawn?

Now you can carry on. Smile
Amber
Amber
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 am

.....yes, cosplay is welcome!
I can easily dress up as my character from TT if you want Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 am

Cool! Very Happy
Awesome. That would be good.
Amber
Amber
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 am

Very well Smile Just give me a date and I can do so, its easy enough just a suit.
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 12 Pokema10
Now...if only i could find a Mime.Jr doll somewhere...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am

Either is good, Dawn preferably.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 am

Dawn? Really? I thought Misty because of the low cut top! Razz

That looks like a mighty fine suit! Smile Well, are you free next Sunday? You could come round! Then we can play PS3 games and you can wear your suit Very Happy Just an idea...
Amber
Amber
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 am

ture everyone does go for Misty...for obvious reasons...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 am

GO FOR MAY!!!
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 am

FECK MAY!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am

Maybe.... The easiest option is Misty and the hardest is Dawn because she has a cool dress. I'll figure something out!

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

Have fun with your original conversation topic Smile
Amber
Amber
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 am

damn right we will!
I vote misty
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 am

In that case, go for whichever has the lowest cut top.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 pm

I have no idea what's going on, but I agree with Adam. Gimme a sec, I'll just go read the thread...

*reads*

Wow. Ok, now I agree with Adam even more. Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:29 pm

I has a new session theme for yous! Have fun!

Also, I've got this little itty bitty doom sword statted for Jack. You liek?

Star Crystal Shard Blade

Base Weapon: Very Fine Longsword (Dmg: sw +3 cut or thr +4 imp, Reach 1 or 1,2, Parry 0)
Enchantments: Penetrating Weapon (2), Damage +2, Accuracy +2, Ghost Weapon, Permanent Gloom (Moonlight), Parry +3, Converts anyone directly slain with the weapon into a Wraith based on someone with 30 points of skills and nothing else
Cost: $290000 (29 points of Singiture Gear)
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Seems good! But one thing:
Can i swap Permanent gloom for somthing? I allready have a power that bathes a two meter area in Darkness...
Other than that, I'll take it!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Go for it. If you can find a 500 Energy enchantment that you like, tell me, and I'll have a looksie to make sure it isn't stupid OP. Or more likely pretend to have a look and say yes.

Also, can you see what I did there? There's a gaping flaw in the basic build of the enchantments that's glaringly obvious once pointed out, and I mean GAPING. Can you tell what it is yet?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next