Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by happy_sadist Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Rage; I log on 1 minute after this is posted ^
Curse the time difference.

happy_sadist
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 pm

[Behold maggots! Behold the new evolution of Darkness! See my power unleashed and walkers of the light...pray to your gods for my time has come. As was prophesied]

In our campaign I havent fully shown this side of the Darkness, tearing people apart in blood and anger due to the fact that COnjack is still mostly in control of it. But this side is coming, how soon (or if ever) depends on what Dorian has planned for us.
[Also...in this my voice seems much more high pitched then it is for Conjack...]

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Disposable-hero Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:30 pm

800th reply Very Happy woohoo

Disposable-hero
Disposable-hero
Dragon Fodder of the Highest Order
Dragon Fodder of the Highest Order

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 pm

well done good sir Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 pm

I has a themes update. I hope you liek it! Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 pm

yay, you used my suggestion for Two-story town Very Happy
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 pm

I has like, just can't wait for more shit to do. Though I did notice one thing that scares me to my very core. An ARC of power up? My god... which is, well, in character, me. Still, mother of me.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Dorian i would like you too keep Karm around as an Npc but please dont get him killed "By accident"
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 pm

[hee hee hee hee hee]
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 pm

You too dark!! stay away! and no cookie stealing! ¬¬
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:10 pm

[22:14] <@Dorian> Last time, after hearing about the string of dissaperances around the town, Hrar and Conjack interviewed a selection of random people on the street about what they knew of said dissaperances. After a break of luck in location-based information, they proceeded to go get a drink or something, I'unno.
[22:16] <@Dorian> We join our heroes, plus Karm, just outside a shop, which Conjack had said the man they 'interviewed' had told him of.
[22:17] <Spiritcurse> "Okay, so what's the plan? We burn the place down, right?"
[22:17] <Dark> "That would be entertaining...but not very preductive" i smile
[22:18] <Spiritcurse> "I dunno, it'd probably catch the murderer. If, by some incredible stroke of luck, they were buying a... whatever this place sells."
[22:22] <@Dorian> As you stand there, you notice Karen wander into the store, which seems to be a general store of sorts.
[22:22] <Dark> A low growl escapes me and my eyes flash blue "Just as I thought..."
[22:23] <Spiritcurse> "Hey, Karen again. I'll handle this." Once again trying to disguise myself as somebody who isn't apocalyptic rage on legs, I wander into the store.
[22:23] <Dark> [Blind fool...he dosent see the obvoius does he Jackie?]
[22:25] <Dark> I simply nod at the voice in my head and follow him in, my eyes locking on Karen as soon as she is in sight
[22:25] <Karm> i raise an eyebrow and tilt my head before shaking it and walking after him
[22:26] <@Dorian> As Hrar approaches Karen, failing abysmally to look anything like not a holy sun cleric barbarian, she glances up and smiles, "Hrar! How are you?"
[22:27] <Spiritcurse> "Very good thanks, how does this sun-granted day find you?"
[22:28] <@Dorian> "I'm good as well, thanks for asking." She smiles, and turns back to the shelves.
[22:29] <Spiritcurse> "Oh, I should ask. I've been investigating rumours about a murderer, has any information had the pleasure of gracing your ears?"
[22:30] <Dark> Another blink at his question
[22:36] <Karm> "Pleasure of graci......what the...." i mutter before walking away slightly
[22:45] <@Dorian> She seems to blank out breifly, before responding: "Hmm? No, not recently. At least, not anything I'm sure you don't already know."
[22:46] <Spiritcurse> "Well, the delight of conversation with you is a rarely sampled treasure - please, tell me what you've heard."
[22:48] <@Dorian> "Well, I've heard that the dissapearances are apparently being caused by a murderer, and that he's, well, a he. Not much else, though."
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "Are you sure you're alright? You seemed to blank out there for a moment?"
[22:49] <Dark> I mutter somthing under my breath
[22:49] <@Dorian> "Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine. Just felt a tad woozy for a second, don't worry."
[22:50] <Spiritcurse> "Are you sure? I'd hate for it to be anything serious. Does it happen often?"
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Not really, but it's been getting a bit more frequent recently."
[22:50] <Karm> "Whats that Conjack?" i mutter to him
[22:51] <Spiritcurse> "Have you any idea why? And do you want to come with me, all of my order are taught the arts of healing."
[22:52] <Dark> "Nothing important i just wanted to try somthing" I mutter back before looking back at her "Do these happen when someone mentions these...dissaperences?"
[22:52] <@Dorian> "No idea why, really, and I should be fine, but thanks for the offer." She turns to Conjack, "Not that I've noticed, no."
[22:53] <Spiritcurse> "I'm quite capable of carrying out the rites here or at your home, if you'd prefer?"
[22:53] <Dark> "Hmmm..." is all i say
[22:54] <Dark> "Stoe it caveman"
[22:54] <Spiritcurse> "Hey, be polite! I'm a man of the sun, not a caveman."
[22:54] <Dark> "Then learn some respect"
[22:55] <Spiritcurse> "For what? I was merely offering healing to those in need, as my lord dictates!"
[22:56] <Dark> My eyes narrow in irritation but I say nothing more
[22:56] <@Dorian> Karen smiles, "Thank you for the offer, Hrar, but really, I'm fine! I've had it on and off for all of my life, and I can deal with it!"
[22:56] <Spiritcurse> "If you're sure. But really, it's no trouble. You know where to find me, right?"
[22:57] <@Dorian> "Of course."
[22:58] <Spiritcurse> "Excellent. We'd probably better be on our way, unless you can think of a reason to stay, Conjack? Aside from yourself, madam."
[22:58] <Dark> I am silent as I close my eyes for a minute
[22:59] <Dark> Sighing as I open them, seeming to fight the need for them to glow, I shake my head and say "nothing"
[23:00] <Spiritcurse> "Alright, we'd best be moving then. Places to go, small orphaned children to bless. Let's roll."
[23:01] <Dark> "Oh for the love of..." i turn and leave, nodding slighty to Karen
[23:02] <Spiritcurse> "Goodbye, Karen. I'm sure I'll see you again soon." I turn and leave, hovering slightly.
[23:02] <Dark> [Can i kill him yet Jackie? I swear it will be funny]
[23:09] <Dark> "Hrar" I sigh as I step out "You really need to learn to shut the hell up somtimes"
[23:09] <Spiritcurse> "Well, we can't all be telepathic. You get anything while she was distracted?"
[23:10] <Dark> "The girl knows nothing" I snap "But I still dont trust her"
[23:10] <Spiritcurse> "I don't either. I don't trust her as far as I could... bad example."
[23:13] <Dark> I sigh "And you really need to tone down on how you speak to her. that sort of talk may have been acceptable in your time, but times have changed. Deal with it"
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> "Always appear slightly foreign. If I look like the slightly bemused monk who doesn't quite get the culture, life is easier for me."
[23:15] <Karm> "Erm guys....we have trouble." i mutter nodding at a small cafe
[23:15] <@Dorian> As you look over, you spot, sitting at the café, merely 10 yards away, a familliar face. Iocus.
[23:15] <Dark> "Hold on Karm" is keep looking at Hrar "But that dosent give you an excuse to hit on everyone"
[23:16] <Dark> "Oh...son of the light" i hiss as i turn
[23:16] <Karm> "Retards.." i mutter walking away from him to Iocus
[23:16] <Spiritcurse> "Look, it helps there too. Easier than being hated. Also, he's right. We have trouble."#
[23:17] <@Dorian> As you walk over, Iocus looks up. "Hey, there."
[23:18] <Dark> My eyes glow a bright blue as I start walking fowrads, the dark blade appearing in my hand as I snarl
[23:18] <Spiritcurse> "What are you doing here?"
[23:19] <@Dorian> "I'm just here for the coffee. And the psychopathic darkness beasts that appear to be trying to kill me, but that's more a secondary attraction."
[23:19] <@Dorian> "I jest, I jest. Really, I'm here to talk to you guys."
[23:19] <Dark> I raise the blade to his throat "Give me one reason why I shouldnt kill you here and now"
[23:19] <Spiritcurse> As I next speak, the ambient light around me coalesces into golden plate armour. "You won. That universe is yours. Leave us be, or die."
[23:19] <@Dorian> "Erm... maybe because I'm on your fucking side?"
[23:21] <Dark> I hiss again, not lowering the sword as i look at him again.
[23:22] <Spiritcurse> "So, speak. And if I see any aggressive movements, or get bored, I fire."
[23:22] <Dark> After a moment, i lower the sword but do not dismiss it "You have five minutes to say what you have to say"
[23:22] <Dark> "And what the caveman said"
[23:22] <Spiritcurse> "Cleric." I say, not turning my head.
[23:24] <@Dorian> "I was not on their side. Not since the War in Heaven, which ended some ten thousand years ago, and even then, I chose to defect before the halfway point. I was emrely fulfilling an aeons-old agreement me and... him had. Don't say his name. He got my servitude for one last battle, I got safety for my daughter."
[23:24] <Spiritcurse> "Well, neither of you are safe here. Not while we live."
[23:25] <Dark> "The war in heaven huh?" A snake smirks as it rises "Or at lest the first"
[23:26] <@Dorian> Iocus frowns at the snake, "Ah. You. Where did your allegencies lie in that, the most devastating of wars?"
[23:27] <Dark> The snake stays silent for a time "I was on my one side, fighting to survive. I'm sure you know how fiercly either side fought to get a hold of the last Darklings Alliegence...or stop the others from gaining it"
[23:30] <@Dorian> "Oh, the Darklings. Yes, I remember. The fires of war burnt for many years there. I seem to remember some sort of final devestation. That wasn't you, was it?"
[23:31] <Dark> "A diffrent war" The snake hisses "Raging as one with your own and just as devestating. What happened at the end however, is not somthing even i will speak of"
[23:32] <Dark> "That is for Jackie to tell"
[23:32] <@Dorian> "Jackie? You mean the host?"
[23:32] <Dark> The snake simply grins
[23:34] <@Dorian> "Heh. Thought so. Now, what was you saying, cave cleric?"
[23:35] <Spiritcurse> "Well, I was going to hit you repeatedly with this hammer and these laser guns. But since you two seem to have made friends, it doesn't seem polite any more."
[23:36] <@Dorian> "Well, that's a blessing. Now, can I help you?"
[23:36] <Spiritcurse> "You could save us some work and tell us who this murderer is."
[23:36] <Dark> The snakes makes a strange noise whilst Conjack simply stares blanky forwads, a look of pain on his face that has been present since the Darkling war was brought up
[23:38] <@Dorian> "Murderer? What murderer? I've been here, what, half an hour, how should I even know about this murderer?"
[23:38] <Spiritcurse> "I dunno, but giving useful information tends to preclude obliteration, so it'd help you and us."
[23:40] <@Dorian> "All I know is that you said something to me about a second or ten ago, and now you're threatening me. That useful enough?"
[23:40] <Spiritcurse> "I'm promising, not threatening. But anyway, you're more use here than me. Find out who it was?"
[23:41] <@Dorian> "With what? I don't know if you've noticed, but it's Domino that does the telepathy."
[23:42] <Dark> "To be honest I couldnt care less about who it is" The snakes mutters as it slides over the the sill pained expression on Conjack
[23:42] <Spiritcurse> "You're still less obtrusive than me. And that's a good point too."
[23:44] <@Dorian> "Well, then. I suppose I could help out if it will help me not get obliterated. Meet me back here in about two hours, I need to go find Valetudo."
[23:44] <Spiritcurse> "Good man. Like I say, I can fly through the sky for days on end and ruin somebody's day on a moon, but I can't hunt murderers."
[23:47] <@Dorian> Iocus smiles, and stands up, waving his hand towards the waiter. "Fair enough, seems like a decent enough deal."
[23:47] <Spiritcurse> "Good man. Now, I'm off to find a tavern. Or something, I dunno really."
[23:48] <@Dorian> Iocus nods, and folds his arms, simply disolving from existence.
[23:48] <Dark> A snake tilts its head as he goes, hissing in its language before again turning to Conjack
[23:54] <@Dorian> (+)<<<<<<<<<<END OF SESSION>>>>>>>>>>(+)
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Spirit, Karm and I all decided to make our characters into magic cards. Seeing as noone has posted yet I'll post mine and see if that prompts the others too Smile
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Conjac10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Agains10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Heaven10
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 am

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Hrar10
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 pm

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 OC

I has an Octagonal Circle magic cards for you, complete with shitty resolution! I hope you like it!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Permission to be a complete dick and correct the wording on them? Other than that, they're good.

All: Colons after all costs.
Domino: Last ability should read "Pay 2 life: Untap Domino"
Effervo: Delete the second sentence of the second ability. Delete the word All from the last ability.
Iocus: Last ability should read "UU: Untap Iocus"
Mr. 4: Change cannot to "can't".
Ruina: Change activated ability to "RR: Ruina deals 2 damage to target creature or player"
Valetudo: Change ability to "Creatures you control or own have "2W: Regenerate this creature""
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Some more
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Dark_h10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Domino10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Chacha10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Chacha11
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:07 am

Interesting.....i will begin creation tonight, what page is the link for the download on?
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 pm

If you mean the download for creating cards then here: http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/download

and three more. (I'm finding it quite fun to make these Smile )
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Dont_s10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Swamp_10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 The_da10
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Yay! Now Class 5-C is finally getting in on the action!
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Veroni10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Chiyos12GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Dokura10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Dokura11
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Excali10GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Konota10
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Skulds10

A gift from the Darkness?
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 The_da11
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Black_10
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 pm

hopefully works
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 pm

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Bring_15

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Claymo12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Elite_12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Hold_t12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Karm12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Keybla14

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Keybla15

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Notch_12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Rayqua12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Riu12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Tamed_13

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Trinit12

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Zrahe_12

Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 pm

A card for jackie ;P

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 33 Thirty10

also dont ask about the last Y i dont know what happened
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Templink! A .zip containing some of my most recent cards. One of them has a glaring mistake, see if you can spot it!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm

[22:08] <@Dorian> Last session, after making rather little progress with the dissaperances, you ran into Iocus, who 'offered' to help. This session, during the two hours in which Iocus is off looking for his daughter, something is happening on the outskirts of town, and from what you can hear, it's goddamn violent. The fire and running people help to confirm this.
[22:09] <@Dark> I have been somewhat distant since the conversation between the Darkness and Icous, seeming like I am thinking about somthing
[22:09] <@Spiritcurse> "Very odd. There's fire and running people, but we're not in the middle, or indeed the cause of it."
[22:11] <@Dark> I simply grunt in reply, seeming not to notice
[22:11] <@Spiritcurse> "Are you okay?"
[22:12] <@Dark> I mutter somthing you carnt understand before walking towards the cause of the commotion, my hand seeming to twitch every now and then
[22:13] <@Spiritcurse> "Come on - violence. That'll cheer you up." I jump a few metres up, deigning not to come down. My armour solidfies from the light around me as I flex.
[22:14] <@Dark> "Thats what worries me"
[22:15] <@Dorian> A bolt of lightning arcs from down a nearby passageway, making it's way straight for Conjack's head.
[22:17] <@Dark> When it is on the verge of hitting, my face seems to twist around itself into the image of somthing inhuman and I swing to the side hissing as I return to normal. It happnes so fast you arnt sure if my face changed at all
[22:20] <@Dark> as I blink around in confusion at myself, the whispers of an unknown language echo
[22:20] <@Spiritcurse> "Right, let's go find whatever made that, and smash it to bits."
[22:20] <@Dorian> Three figures step from the passage, fighting stances at the ready. They are each armored and fammiliar, and whilst the basic design has changed, the draconic motif remains. The armored men who were with Domino.
[22:21] <@Dark> At sight of them the inhuman face returns and I release a fierce growl as four snakes appear from my back, my eyes seeming to glimmer and bend into diffrent colours
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> I draw my maul, and allow the lasers to lock onto the soldiers.
[22:24] <@Dorian> The soldiers alter their stances, summoning Naginatas as they do so. They speak as one: "You are abnomalies. You were not predicted. You must therefore be removed from the equation."
[22:25] <@Spiritcurse> "I'd like to see you try. Who's first?"
[22:25] <@Dark> "Look whose talking" The four snakes hiss back, also speaking in utter unison with Conjack's mouth "But I'm glad your here...I have a lot of anger i need to vent right now"
[22:26] <@Dorian> "You shall be removed." As one man, they charge at Conjack, spears aimed dead at his heart.
[22:27] <@Dark> The four snakes howl and hiss in a mixture of screamng, roaring and laughing as my entire body explodes into a black smoke and I seem to turn into a liqued that forms a pool of darkness on the floor, running like a stream towards them
[22:32] <@Dark> The pool of black swarms across their feet and pours around them before the sound of cruel Darkness laughter echos. there is a flash of an eternaty of glowing yellow eyes in the night before five snakes lunge out of the darkness, striking at them from behind with deafening roars whilst Heartless leap from every shadow
[22:51] <@Dark> The snakes seem to be too caught up in their blood rage as they strike at random places, not bothering to aim as their eyes glow bright yellow
[22:53] <@Dorian> Most of the tendrils bounce off the soldier's armor, but one gets through, ripping at his flesh and putting a crack in his armor.
[23:00] <@Spiritcurse> I lunge for the closest soldier and swing three times. He immeditely explodes, bursts into flames, freezes, shatters, crackles with lightning, and shoots towards the wall behind him as a faintly red mist.
[23:01] <@Dark> The explosion of light from the blast that hits the snakes only serves to enrage them further
[23:04] <@Dorian> The two remaining figures stab towards Hrar, their Naginatas bouncing harmlessly off his armor.
[23:12] <@Dark> the sound of laughter returns as the snakes once again emerge from the Shadows, this time flanked by the Heartless as thendrals and clawed hands wrape around the arms of the guard, fighting to pull him to the ground whilst a set of four other tendrels raise and aim at the joint at in his armour at the back of his knees
[23:17] <@Dorian> The guard screams and collapses, his armor rended and his arms pinned.
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> With a whirl, the electrolasers spin up and blast the other soldier into a daze. Within a second, each of his limbs is broken and he lies, stunned, over my shoulder.
[23:23] <@Dark> as the tendrals around the man's arm tighten, a single snake lowers down and hisses inches from his face. Its face is nothing but pure hartred as the grip on one of his arms is loosened
[23:23] <@Dark> "Remove your helmet" The snake hisses, ites teeth bared
[23:24] <@Spiritcurse> "Conjack, do you want this one? He's a little broken. Otherwise, I've been meaning to test something out."
[23:24] <@Dark> a second, smaller snake looks up and grins "That one is for you Sun slave. This one however...is all mine"
[23:25] <@Spiritcurse> "Excellent. Experimentation time." I fly quickly into the air, stopping at a dizzying height above the ground and removing his helmet.
[23:26] <@Dark> The first snakes hisses in irriation "Remove your helmet!"
[23:27] <@Dorian> As the helmet of the one Hrar is holding is removed, the one on the floor passes out out of pain.
[23:29] <@Dorian> The removed helmet reveals a normal human male, with red eyes and white hair.
[23:30] <@Dark> hissing in irriation at being robbed of is minor mental victory, the Darkness commands a Heartless to remove the mans helemt. Then, as soon as it has been removed, a tendral drives down and grabs the man's head
[23:30] <@Dorian> The revealed head is ideantical in every way to the head of the one Hrar took the helmet off.
[23:30] <@Spiritcurse> "Keep your eyes open. I want to see what happens when I do this." I lower my face to his and fix him with a stare. "Lux".
[23:32] <@Dorian> The light washes over the man, exactly as one would expect light to. His pupils contract to pin-pricks, but not much else happens.
[23:34] <@Spiritcurse> "Thanks, Sun. After everything I've done for you."
[23:36] <@Spiritcurse> With a shrug, I remove the armour and all objects he carries, then trap him within a force bubble. "You've got until the sun sets, friend. I suggest you learn to fly quickly."
[23:36] <@Spiritcurse> With that, I swoop down to meet Conjack.
[23:37] <@Dark> the snakes ignore you, all looking down at the man they hold who is twitching and shaking horribly
[23:38] <@Spiritcurse> "Having fun?"
[23:39] <@Dark> no anserw. Just hissing and an unknown langauge.
[23:40] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh, be like that. Anything you need me for?"
[23:41] <@Dark> "histackg Umbani tatsre"
[23:42] <@Spiritcurse> "Right. I'm going to take that as 'baked goods' and proceed accordingly. I'll be at the bakery or the tavern where we met karen." With that, I wander off, glancing at the sky occasionally.
[23:45] <@Dark> a few minutes after Hrar has left, the mans head explodes into a shower of blood and bone and the Darkness fades into smoke, flying towards the mahora camp and leaving the bodies behind for the Heartless to feast on...
[23:46] <@Dorian> (-) <><> END OF SESSION <><> (-)
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 pm

comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 pm

[22:30] <@Dorian> Last session, some soldiers of a 'Sky Dragon' attacked the town and got their asses handed to them. After this, you had two hours of free time before you were due to meet Iocus. This time has passed, and we rejoin our heroes approaching the café where they met Iocus again.
[22:32] <Dark> I arrive just after Hrar, seeming to have a serious expression on my face that I havent had since Mahora, demtermend
[22:33] <Spiritcurse> I approach, still fully clad in armour and armed. Also mildly on fire, but apparently unaware.
[22:35] <@Dorian> Iocus looks up at you as you approach, his usually casual demenor replaced with tenseness and anger.
[22:35] <Dark> [Ooh...somthing funs happening]
[22:35] <Spiritcurse> "What is it? Speak quickly."
[22:35] *** tavolk (IceChat77@sux-399BE2EC.bb.sky.com) joined
[22:36] <Dark> I walk over to him and sit down, nodding to him
[22:37] <@Dorian> "We need to sort this out quickly. Valetudo is missing."
[22:37] <Spiritcurse> "We asked for information on the murderer. Start with that."
[22:37] <Dark> I am silent for a second before sighing and muttering "Called it"
[22:40] <@Dorian> "Look, all I know is that theres a murderer going around kidnapping people and that Valetudo has dissapeared without a trace, much like the other 'victims'. Now, are you going to help me fnd the bastard, or am I going to have to do it myself?"
[22:41] <Dark> I am silent for a second before I seem to randomly burst out laughing
[22:41] <Spiritcurse> "We told you you weren't welcome in this universe."
[22:42] <Dark> "Now now Hrar" I say between laughter "Lets not start that just now"
[22:43] <@Dorian> "What? Just because I'm techincally the physical embodiment of Mirages? Also, what are you laughing about, Corruption?"
[22:43] <Spiritcurse> "Mostly because we don't like you."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "And this affects the fact that I can give you quite a substantial amount of help... why?"
[22:44] <Dark> "I'm laughing...because you are supposed to be so powerful that you dare to join us. I was going to point out how retarded your plan was at this meeting anyway but then...its the murderer that takes her.! Ha ha ha!! Even i didnt see that coming!"
[22:45] <Dark> [Errr...Jackie? You ok?]
[22:45] <Spiritcurse> "Yeah, our plan was just to smash you up a little. Didn't think a mortal would beat us to it."
[22:45] <@Dorian> "Well, this is making me want to trap you in an eternity of pain of your own creation all the more."
[22:45] <Dark> "Wasnt my plan but god...thats like somthing one of my students would think up!"
[22:46] <Spiritcurse> "Not our fault, you're the one in our universe without an invitation."
[22:46] <Dark> Then I seem to, with visable effort, regain my composure and stand
[22:47] <Dark> "Now now thats enough. It seems Iocus that we now have a comman aim and have both found ourselves some motivation...unexpected as it is"
[22:47] <Dark> [I really dont get you vassel...]
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "Alright, let's do this. I vote we 'purify' block by block until we find him."
[22:48] <@Dorian> "Purify involving lots of fire, correct?"
[22:48] <Spiritcurse> "Oh, sinful amounts. Or not, as it were."
[22:49] <Dark> I take a heavy breath before nodding "I sense a very familier motivation in you Iocus. One that I have felt many times before. For this task at least I will aid you in finding her. Now then, I will have every shadow placed under watch"
[22:50] <@Dorian> "You know, cave man, I really did think you were smarter than that. We don't kill everyone, we just find a mind reader and get them to check every suspicious person. Also, Corruption, you seem to be a smarter person than this idiot."
[22:51] <Spiritcurse> "There are people in this city that pretend to be dark elves because it's cool. If we checked every dodgy person, we'd be here for years."
[22:51] <Dark> "Not saying much" I chuckle "But dont call my Corruption...I am not the Darkness and nether I nor it like being grouped together...unless it things it will annoy me"
[22:52] <Spiritcurse> "Also, for the love of me, I'm a sanctioned priest, not a cave man. Do I need to reinforce this point with a maul to the face?"
[22:52] <Dark> "That reinforcment only drives home the point of you being a caveman you know? 'Caveman smash'"
[22:52] <@Dorian> "Well. Just the really dodgy ones, then?" Iocus chuckles and sighs, "Same problem, right? Also, if you're not Corruption, then what is your name? Yours too, cave priest."
[22:53] <Dark> "Wait a second...we fought a war and you destroyed our world...and you didnt even bother to found out our names? Very nice of you"
[22:54] <Spiritcurse> "However, it'd also drive this incredibly sharp point through you, which would make me feel much better. Also, I'm Hrar, otherwise known as the All Glorious Lord of the Eternal Sun."
[22:55] <@Dorian> "You don't learn the names of those who you might need to kill. Helps to keep you distant. Also, nice to be properly introduced at last, hrar."
[22:56] <Dark> "Very well then. I am Conjack Darkright, otherwise known as...well the Last Darkling or the Dark traviler. Let this introduction be a way of starting anew..at least for today"
[22:56] <Spiritcurse> "Traditionally, a bow is in order, but I'll let that slide this time."
[22:56] <Dark> [Not intoducing me Jackie? I'm hurt...hahaha]
[23:00] <@Dorian> "A bow? You expect me to bow to a god? Well, that's mildly insulting. Also, nice to be properly introduced to you too, Conjack." Iocus nods at Conjack.
[23:01] <Spiritcurse> "When I come from, even the chieftan bows to a skilled guard. Plus, I'm the one with the maul right now."
[23:01] <Dark> "And I keep saying Hrar. This. is. not. your world"
[23:01] <Spiritcurse> "It will be."
[23:02] <@Dorian> Iocus frowns, "When? And why?"
[23:02] <Spiritcurse> "When I get round to it, and because I'm currently the scariest thing I've seen in the universe."
[23:03] <Dark> "Shows how little you have seen"
[23:03] <@Dorian> "Indeed."
[23:04] <Spiritcurse> "That's why I'm trying to keep moving - see the sights, fight the fights."
[23:05] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. I know someone who you might like to meet." Iocus grins, befre quickly stopping to do so. "But enough of that. We should get moving."
[23:06] <Spiritcurse> "To where?"
[23:06] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[23:06] <@Dorian> "To find the murderer. Because criminals don't catch themselves."
[23:17] *** Dark (Dark@sux-4D10681C.in-addr.btopenworld.com) joined
[23:20] <Spiritcurse> "Do you have any idea where they are?"
[23:21] <@Dorian> "Not a clue. Hence the not-so-subtle hint about a mind reader earlier. I assume you know one?"
[23:22] <Spiritcurse> "Probably, aye. But I'm more of a combat specialist."
[23:22] <Dark> Now I turn towards Icous and take a defensive body signal "What do you want with her?"
[23:23] <@Dorian> "I want a mind readetr so that we can get information as accurately as possible in as short an amount of time as possible. Specific people don't matter."
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 pm

[21:37] <@Dorian> Last session, you met up with Iocus again, and had a rather heated chat about how best to find the murderer. We rejoin our heroes as they set off, in search of the aforementioned murderer.
[21:38] <Spiritcurse> "So, what's the plan? Apparently sporadic burning isn't an option."
[21:39] <Dark> "Well where was your daughter when she was taken?"
[21:40] <@Dorian> "I don't know, ok? She'd said she wanted to visit the shops, and seeing how she can handle herself rather well, I let her go alone! Not a mistake I'll be making again!"
[21:41] <Spiritcurse> "Shops... Which shops?"
[21:41] <Dark> "You having her near us in general is a mistake" I mutter
[21:42] <@Dorian> "I don't know, she didn't say! And you'd better stop threatening her, Cor- Conjack!
[21:42] <@Dorian> "
[21:42] <Dark> "I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about those who we are fighting"
[21:42] <Spiritcurse> "I think he's threatening both of you. A course of action I fully endorse."
[21:43] <@Dorian> "SHUT UP, YOU GOD DAMNED CAVE MAN!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THERE'S MORE AT STAKE THAN PETTY SQUABBLES HERE!?"
[21:44] <Spiritcurse> "For the last time, I'm a cleric. Seriously, I'll decorate the pavement with your skull fragments next time."
[21:44] <Dark> [this is fun...where did i put the popcorn]
[21:44] <Dark> "THats enough!" I shout, allowing a trace of darkness to slip into my voice
[21:45] <Spiritcurse> "Oh, fine. Come on, let's go. Any ideas?"
[21:45] <@Dorian> Iocus sighs, "Look, sorry about that. When I get angry, I get.. well, let's save that for later. And didn't I mention something about a mind reader?"
[21:46] <Spiritcurse> "We've got Conjack and his girlfriend for that," I say with a grin. "Which way to the main shopping place in this town?"
[21:47] <Dark> I blink at Hrar, my eyes flashing at what he said
[21:47] <Spiritcurse> "Keep it calm, if we're beating up anybody, make it him."
[21:47] <Dark> [found it]
[21:48] <Dark> "Fine..."
[21:49] <@Dorian> "Honestly, I have no idea. Think it might be south, though. Also, all this antagonistic talk isn't going to help us, you know?"
[21:49] <Spiritcurse> "Yes, of course I know. But you're expendable. I'm not. Have you checked the shops yet?"
[21:50] <@Dorian> "You really think I'm stupid enough to not do that first thing? Really?"
[21:51] <Spiritcurse> "Just answer the question. What sort of shops would she go to?"
[21:51] <Dark> [oh come one Jackie! MAke a joke at that!]
[21:51] <@Dorian> "She's 8 and a healer. She'd either go to the toy shops, the medical shops, or maybe the general store."
[21:52] <Spiritcurse> "Got it. I'll have a check round."
[21:52] <Dark> "Then we will go there. and I will send a pair of Heartless back to the camp to see if No...the mind reader wants to join us. Chachazero would be able to translate for them"
[21:56] <@Dorian> "Well. Thank you for this, again."
[21:57] <Spiritcurse> "Yeah, in return, you can get off this plane."
[21:57] <Dark> "Your welcome. I'm not so cruel as to ignore a plee for help...despite who it comes from. And after its done I have some questions for you...then we shall see if hrar gets his way"
[21:58] <Spiritcurse> "If not, I'll hit you hard enough that you go anyway."
[21:58] <@Dorian> "Well, I didn't expect this help to be free. Also, we'll discuss me leaving later on. I might be able to help you, if you're going to do what I think you're going to do."
[21:59] <Spiritcurse> "Oh, it's not free. It just remains to be seen how much it'll cost you."
[21:59] <Dark> "And thats exactly the question i have to ask. You being here is not exactly smart"
[22:00] <@Dorian> "True, true" Iocus sighs, "but it's the furthest I can get away from Zanton and Domino without breaking a rather large number of rules."
[22:00] <Dark> "And placing her streight in to the fireing line..."
[22:01] <Spiritcurse> "Well, it's not safe here either. Now, apparently the medical guys haven't seen anything of her, so we need to try elsewhere. She got much of a sweet tooth?"
[22:02] <@Dorian> "Straight into it? How was I to know that one planar teleporter in one country lead to the same plane as one in one on the other side of the planet!?"
[22:02] <@Dorian> "Hmm? Ah. Yes, a bit, why?"
[22:02] <Spiritcurse> "Two reasons. Firstly, I'm rather hungry, and secondly, I know a woman who owns a cake shop."
[22:02] <Dark> "Ok Iocus, thats a talk for another time. now...do you have anything that belongs to her?"
[22:02] <Spiritcurse> "She may have seen something."
[22:03] <@Dorian> "I do have her wand, why?"
[22:03] <Dark> "May I?" I hold out my hand
[22:04] <@Dorian> He sighs once again, and hands over the wand, a rather boring affair, amde of silver birch and topped with a single ruby.
[22:05] <Dark> "Thank you" I then close my eyes and allow a single black snake to rise from my shoulder, it hisses at Iocus before lowering to hover inches from the wand
[22:06] <@Dorian> "Wait, you're gonna get Corruption to track her? Are you mad, man?"
[22:07] <Dark> The snake bends in shape slighly as it sniffs before glancing up as Conjack sighs "The Darkness has a great sense of spell...it can track over a far greater distance then any dog"
[22:07] <@Dorian> "You... do have a point there."
[22:08] <Dark> The snake hisses again as it gives a final snigg before retracting and hovering near my head. I nod my thanks as I hand back the wand before looking to the snake and whispering somthing in Darkling
[22:10] <Dark> "Thank you" i nod at the snake again before looking back towrds Iocus "We will find her"
[22:10] <Spiritcurse> "Any joy?"
[22:11] <Dark> "We are in the middle of a city...and to be frank it stinks. Its hard to get much"
[22:12] <Spiritcurse> "I reckon the cake shop would be better for this. Not only because I'm hungry."
[22:14] <Dark> The snake hisses suddenly as it raises slightly and tilt to look south, its eyes flashing slightly
[22:15] <Dark> I give a slight grin "Got the scent"
[22:15] <@Dorian> "Wait, cake? How will that help?"
[22:15] <@Dorian> "Also, great! I'm going to guess south, right?"
[22:15] <Spiritcurse> "Have you seen quite how large I am? I need a LOT of food."
[22:15] <Dark> "South...in the buisness district....why would she go near there?"
[22:16] <Dark> "And Hrar? Do my a favour and shut up, this is not the time"
[22:16] <Spiritcurse> "I'm just saying..."
[22:18] <@Dorian> "Well, if they sell coffee at this cake shop, it could help us all calm down a bit."
[22:19] <Spiritcurse> "I can't see why they wouldn't. Plus, the shopkeeper is rather attractive."
[22:19] <Dark> "Coffee? I just said I found her trail and you want to go for coffee? if it were tea I would understand but really?"
[22:20] <Spiritcurse> "Never walk into a potential combat without a nice meal beforehand. It could be your last."
[22:20] <Dark> "i've walked into too many of them to care" I mutter
[22:21] <@Dorian> "What he said. I'd be dissapointed if we weren't completely ready for combat. And it seems food is on the menu. I didn't have lunch."
[22:21] <Spiritcurse> "Oh, Iocus? I shouldn't need to say this, but you're paying. You owe us."
[22:21] <Dark> "If hes paying then very well" I grin
[22:22] <@Dorian> Iocus smiles, "I assumed as much. Don't worry, I can cover whatever costs you throw at me, and before you ask, that's not a challenge."
[22:23] <Dark> I give a chuckle bofore turing and clicking my fingers, summoning two large heartless before in the shadows nearby
[22:24] <Dark> I say somthing in Darkling and the two click back before flapping into the sky, nothing more then shadows and vanishing from view
[22:24] <Dark> "There"
[22:24] <@Dorian> "And you just did... what, exactly?"
[22:25] <Spiritcurse> "Come on, sooner we get food, sooner I can get dessert."
[22:25] <Dark> "I sent them back to our camp. They will find Chachazero, who will be able to translate their message to bring 'The mind reader' here...if she wants to come. If she dosent then they will not make her"
[22:26] <@Dorian> "Fair enough, fair enough. We should wait for her at this cake shop, then?"
[22:27] <Spiritcurse> "I fully agree. Mostly because it was my idea."
[22:27] <Dark> "It seems the cave man needs food before he starts beating up large animals and eating them" I chuckle before moving
[22:28] <Spiritcurse> "Seriously, you keep that up, you're getting a serious case of... iron poisoning? I don't even know what this maul is made of."
[22:28] <@Dorian> Iocus smiles, and gives a breif laugh, before following Conjack, "Yes, the irony does seem rahter odd, doesn't it?"
[22:29] <Dark> I simply chuckle back, folding my arms behind my back as the snake finally yawns and returns into my back
[22:47] <@Dorian> As you make your way to Karen's shop something unexpected happens: Not much. You walk, talk, and generally make quite a few jokes at each other's expense, as per usual.
[22:49] <Dark> As we reach the shop I shudder slightly and sniff the air, muttering somthing
[22:49] <Spiritcurse> "What you found?"
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Indeed, what is it?"
[22:51] <Dark> "She was here...and when she left she was very happy. Her joy smells very stong here. Guess she must have bought herself a cake..and not to long ago"
[22:52] <Spiritcurse> "Are you telling me that by harnessing powers of darkness as old as the universe, you were able to identify that a small child bought a cake?"
[22:52] <@Dorian> "This does seem rather... mundane."
[22:53] <Dark> I flash a look of annoyence before decideing to give a laugh instead "I never said the Darkness gave me all the information, just what it wants to. it probily knows exactly where she is right now and just carnt be assed telling us. Still, at least we know where she had been"
[22:54] <Spiritcurse> "Well, he's not helpful. Drag him out here and I'll shout light at him until he tells us?"
[22:54] <@Dorian> "Huh. Why didn't I think of that 500000 years ago?"
[22:55] <Spiritcurse> "Because shut up that's why."
[22:55] <Dark> "I'm not going to repeat its reply"
[22:55] <Spiritcurse> "I'm guessing it didn't like the idea?"
[22:56] <Dark> "Not exactly. And what do you mean Iocus?"
[22:56] <@Dorian> "I mean that, during the War in Heaven, I treid rather a lot of ways of killing things."
[22:57] <Dark> "Didnt we all" i mutter before walking into the shop, cutting the conversation off right there
[22:58] <Spiritcurse> I follow into the shop, once again trying to look less like a manifestation of apocalyptic rage, and more like a person who wanted to buy a cake.
[22:58] <@Dorian> Iocus grins, and follows, "Well, this looks rather quaint."
[22:59] <Dark> [That caveman can hide just as well as i can stand him...]
[23:00] <Spiritcurse> "Karen, are you in?"
[23:00] <@Dorian> Karen looks up from cleaning the counter, "Hrar! Conjack! Other person! How can I help you?"
[23:01] <Dark> "Oh here we go" I mutter as I watch Hrar go up to her
[23:01] <Spiritcurse> "We're looking for this man's daughter. And also cake, which is currently more pressing."
[23:02] <@Dorian> "His daughter? What does she look like? Also, what kind of cake?"
[23:03] <Spiritcurse> "He should be able to show you a picture. As far as cake goes, whatever's the most delicious."
[23:04] <Dark> I just role my eyes and look to see if they sell tea
[23:05] <@Dorian> "So, anything with the ricotta cream? Also, if I'm going to help, then this picture-" Iocus cuts her off by projecting a life-sized image of Valetudo into the room. He glances at Karen, "So?"
[23:05] <Dark> "Nice"
[23:06] <Spiritcurse> "I fully expected for you to do that. Showoff. And yes please, preferably in large quantities, with chocolate on top."
[23:08] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. And that girl was here, one, maybe two hours ago. That help any?"
[23:08] <Spiritcurse> "Do you know where she went?"
[23:10] <@Dorian> "She left after having a cake and a glass of fresh orange juice, and she went" here, Karen gestures to the left whilst facing the shop door, "that way, I think."
[23:11] <Dark> I glance up at her, my eyes flashing slightly
[23:14] <Dark> muttering somthing i sigh then return to my hunt for tea
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> "Did she say anything about where she was going?"
[23:15] <@Dorian> "No, she just came in, bought a cake and some orange juice, drank and ate them, then skipped out without a care in the world." In the background, Iocus chuckles.
[23:16] <Dark> "You remember everything?"
[23:17] <@Dorian> "I have a good memory, yes. Why?"
[23:17] <Spiritcurse> "We got word of a telepath in the town, I'm checking on those I care about to make sure they're alright."
[23:18] <Dark> "I'm talking more about dizzy spells or times when you have forgotten what you were doing...same reason as he said"
[23:19] <@Dorian> "Now that you mention it, I have had some more dizzy spells recently, and a tad of memory loss. Is this important?"
[23:19] <Spiritcurse> "My friend here specialises in mental protection - he practically invented the main Cogita Ward that's in use in my country. We could sort something out, but it will need to be right now."
[23:21] <Dark> I mutter somthing before looking up "But not right now"
[23:21] <@Dorian> "Why not? I've got time."
[23:22] <Spiritcurse> "Perfect. You'll probably want to close the shop."
[23:22] <Dark> "Hrar" I snap "I said not now"
[23:23] <Spiritcurse> "Why not? Sooner is usually better."
[23:23] <@Dorian> "What he said." Karen mutters, as she begins to close up shop.
[23:23] <Dark> "And have you forgotten we are...oh feck it"
[23:24] <@Dorian> Iocus looks at Hrar, rather confused about what is going on.
[23:24] <Dark> "You do tea here?"
[23:24] <Spiritcurse> While she does so, I turn to Iocus and mutter the plan to him. "I'm going to overload her senses so we can take a better look at her mind. Do your illusion stuff, make sure she doesn't go blind and deaf."
[23:25] <Dark> "For the record I dont think that this is the way to do anything"
[23:25] <@Dorian> Iocus nods curtly. Karen, meanwhile, has finished closing the shop, and motions towards the kitchen, "There's a pot on in there, help yourself."
[23:25] <Dark> [But you want to know dont you jackie?]
[23:26] <Dark> "Thank you" I nod before doing just that, returning a few minutes later with a very big cup of tea
[23:27] <Spiritcurse> "Karen, are you ready? You may wish to sit down. Look me in the eyes, and keep them wide open. Iocus, ready?"
[23:27] <@Dorian> Iocus nods in time with Karen, as the later sits down and looks unblinkingly towards Hrar.
[23:28] <Dark> "Err...I'm going in thre again for a sec...I hate light"
[23:33] <@Dorian> Hrar takes a deep breath in before releasing it slowly, attuning his energy to the light of the sun and that of his soul. Conjack, noticing this and putting two and two together, hurries into the back room. As the door colses behind him, Hrar takes a second breath in, and releases it this time, with the energy, as a single word: "LUX!!!!!" The shout hits around 200 decibels, and the energy causes the room to fill with light brighter than the sun.
[23:34] <Dark> "JESUS FUCK!" My voice screams out from the back room, along with the howling of the Darkness
[23:35] <@Dorian> As this happens, Iocus masks it's enirity from concious perception and covers his head with a bubble of nothing, blocking it all from him. The effect on Karen, however, is instant and obvious, knocking her out faster than a snap of your fingers. This lasts about half a second, however, as she wakes up again, and looks around, her face now in a much less kindly expression. She crys out, her voice also deeper and more seductive than before, "Who are
[23:35] <@Dorian> (+)_XX<<END OF SESSION>>XX_(+)
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next