Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Session logs, which ends on a brain fart on my part: No more filler ideas.

[21:11] <@Dorian> Last session, Asuna fell in combat after being controlled by Domino, the Puppetteer of Eternity, and being forced to attack Setsuna, her slayer. After the combat, Setsuna fled in dishonour, and the resulting confusion and sorrow led to some intersting conversations and some important revelations within the groups.
[21:12] <@Dorian> This session, a week after Asuna's death, things are becoming ploitically complicated, as the people of Ostia would rather like their ruins free of refugees.
[21:15] <@Dorian> As the delegation of Ostian representatives aproaches the table where Conjack and Hrar sit, each accompanied by their assisstant of choice, a cold wind blows over the ruins, highlighting the icyness of the representatives' expressions.
[21:15] <%Spiritcurse> "So, you're here. Why, might I ask?"
[21:16] <%Dark> I am silent as i look at them, drinking from the tea in my hand
[21:18] <@Dorian> The head representative steps forward, "As representatives of the city-state of Ostia, we give you our formal greetings, although the time of your arrival is a foul one. We have received word of a phenomenal power rampaging across the Mundane World, and although we offer you as much support as we can give, this area is being quarrantined, and as such needs to be evacuated."
[21:19] <%Spiritcurse> "You would make us evacuate again?"
[21:19] <%Dark> "#Why quarranten some ruins?"
[21:20] <@Dorian> "These ruins house the most permanent portal to the Mundane World. We must first evacuate, then quarantine them, so that the power does not reach this world, the only place the power has not yet affected."
[21:21] <%Dark> I close my eyes and face upwards, leaning back "The power in the world of humans is stronger then that...it will come"
[21:21] <%Spiritcurse> "Are we designated a spot to settle?"
[21:21] <%Dark> [and for us too Jackie...the war goes on]
[21:24] <@Dorian> "You shall be moved to an area in the Hellas plateau, near to our esteemed friends, the Hellas Empire. From there, you may go where you wish, although any permanent installations will require planning permission from the local authorities."
[21:25] <%Spiritcurse> "Is there any unclaimed land? I would prefer not to submit my people to an unknown empire."
[21:25] <%Dark> [his people?]
[21:29] <@Dorian> "There is much unclaimed land, but not on the impirical scale. I am sorry, but you shall have to submit to one of the global administrative policies."
[21:29] <%Spiritcurse> "I see. In this case, I will acede to your demands, if my partner will do likewise. Rest assured that should your rule prove not benevolent, steps will be taken."
[21:31] <%Dark> "I am not here for further fighting" I say simply "You can rest assured we are no force that intends conflict" I cough slightly and my voice shakes with somthing "Atleast not against you"
[21:32] <@Dorian> "Very well, then. However, should you attack us, we shall of course respond in full force. This is of course not a threat, and merely a statement of fact."
[21:33] <%Dark> "And one we accept and repeat towrads you as is needed"
[21:33] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed, as was my similarly veiled threat." I saw, a grin wide on my face.
[21:38] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. We shall be opening a teleport gate for you as soon as you are ready to leave, and not a moment sooner. Assuming the proper paperwork is completed, of course."
[21:38] <%Spiritcurse> "What's on this paperwork?"
[21:40] <@Dorian> "Only what is necessary to create the teleport gate."
[21:41] <%Dark> I stand and finish the cup of tea, hiding my eyes for a second by closing them "Sounds look fun for you" I grin "I'll leave you to it and go help everyone get ready"
[21:42] <%Spiritcurse> "I'll leave you to it as well. Good day, representative." I take to my feet, walking out of the room.
[21:45] <@Dorian> "That is our wish, yes. We shall return, as soon as the paperwork is complete, to further discuss the time for departure." They raise their hands, and, in a flash of light, they dissapear, leaving only a faint psio-magical residue.
[21:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Wait, we allow people to use magic here? That was a slight oversight on our behalf."
[21:47] <%Dark> "Only certain types of magic really but yer"
[21:47] <%Spiritcurse> "Hmm, we should probably deal with that. So, what are we doing now?"
[21:48] <%Dark> "I'm going to get a refill of tea and pass the word around to pack up. they wont be happy about it but thats life now...we are nothing but refugees now...allbet ones that are still great in number"
[21:49] <%Spiritcurse> "And power. Don't forget power."
[21:50] <%Dark> "I thought that was obvious" i grin
[21:50] <%Spiritcurse> "It is when it's us. But these still hold tremendous power. We should probably harness it."
[21:52] <%Dark> "The students power? It true that those who hold it hold it well but harnessing them is hardly top of my agender right now...what are you thinking?"
[21:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Train them. The two of us are powerful. The two of us supported by all of them..."
[21:58] <%Dark> I freeze on the spot, my eyes flashing blue as i look at you "You would have us create an army out of these...children?"
[21:58] <%Spiritcurse> "When I come from, they'd be expected to anyway."
[22:00] <%Dark> I say nothing, my eyes narrow "I want to say that this is not where you come from...times have changed. But...with everything thats happened...innocence and truth are the first casulty of war"
[22:01] <%Spiritcurse> "Or if you like, use the link between Konoka and me to use their spells from afar. And I'm just thinking of survival. So a few may die to keep the tribe alive."
[22:03] <%Dark> "A few fall to protect the many" i mutter a shadow seeming to fall over me before i shake it off and sigh "We will give them the choice of whether they want to learn to fight or not...and how. From what Ive seen the two of us are very diffrent from each other in terms of power"
[22:04] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed, and in terms of tactics. Allow them the choice between training under you, me, or nobody?"
[22:06] <%Dark> "I am not happy about it, I sup...it likes the idea too much. But it seems that the times call for it"
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Once the crisis is over, my students will be well versed in light magic. There's always a call for healers and their ilk."
[22:07] <%Dark> "My point is that I can offer no such future...you know how my power works. No good can come of it
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed... we'll have to ask them."
[22:08] <%Dark> "Indeed, though there is only one who has ever been able to withstand the night"
[22:09] <%Spiritcurse> "Don't open your full power - I won't be doing."
[22:10] <%Dark> "I was not going to idiot" I snap before stopping "I mean that even the slightest touch of..it...can destroy"
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Give them the magic only. Teach them the forms of mana, expose them to as little as possible. Send any that look in danger to me, I can sort it."
[22:13] <%Dark> I am silent, seeming to mutter a few things to myself before sighing again "Very well...I doubt Eva will be happy but screw it. I will teach the basics to those who want it, but I will not bestow them with any trace of the Darkness"
[22:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Excellent. I'll do similar, keeping the light from them."
[22:15] <%Dark> For a split second my eyes flash and I seem to nearly laugh before turning and starting to walk. "We are at war cave man" I call back "It seems that we are reaching the arms race"
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> "Let's just hope one of us wins." I say, grinning and jumping into flight.
[22:17] <%Dark> I look up as you go, a smile crossing my face "Our time jackie..." I mutter before blinking and looking around, seeming to not know what was going on
[22:19] <%Spiritcurse> "You alright?" I call down, swooping idly through the air.
[22:20] <%Dark> "Huh? Oh yer, I'm fine...just went dizy for a sec"
[22:21] <%Spiritcurse> "You think you're getting dizzy?" I ask, turning my fifth loop in the sky.
[22:21] <%Dark> I chuckle before waving and walking away, scratching at the back of my shoulder
[22:23] <%Spiritcurse> Swinging about in the sky, I cast my eyes about for anything vaugely interesting to go and look at, obviously restless.

[22:27] I wonder around the camp, aiding in packing where need be and as allways keeping an eye out for any members of my class and so on
[22:33] As you wander, you see Eva and Veronica sat by a campfire, talking. Unusually, they are both smiling, and seem to be enjoying themselves immensely.
[22:34] "That carnt be good" i mutter as I see them, moving around in the general direction but not directly approching them
[22:37] As you approach, you hear that they're talking about... something. You don't really get the gist of it, as they're talking in metaphor and slang, but it seems to embarrass both of them more than a little.
[22:40] Strangly curious about whatever they are talking about that could make them show that side, I move behind some cover and simply lie down, allowing my fatigue to wash over me as a rest. I vaigle listen but not in such a way that I'm pushing my ear towards them
[22:43] As you listen, you hear talk of "them
[22:43] ", "how does it...", and "I'd never have that amount of courage!"
[22:45] I stay where I am, trying to ignore a couple of whispers of Darkness language that drifts through my mind
[22:46] As the coversation comes to a narutal close, Eva sighs. "It's so good to finally just talk to someone, you know? Not having people's stereotypes cloud their judgement, and just talk properly, like new friends."
[22:47] [Aww...How sweet]
[22:47] Ignoring the Darkness, I smile to myself
[22:48] Veronica giggles, "Eva, you're over seven hundred years old! When was the last time you had a proper, you know, 'girl talk'?"
[22:50] "I honestly can't remember," Eva replies, confusion in her voice, "I don't think I ever have, really."
[22:51] [that puppet you made never did work out well for that huh Jackie?]
[22:56] Veronica laughs, standing up if the sounds are anything to trust, "Well, Eva, it's been brilliant, but I have to go help Mana with something, she was being cryptic. As ever."
[22:59] Eva laughs, "Yeah, she's like that. See you later?"
[23:00] [That was interesting was it not Jackie?] I say nothing as i remain in my place
[23:00] Veronica smiles, "Yeah, maybe. See you!" And with that, she walks off.

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I carnt stop listening to this song now as i delve deeper into the future story lines of Conjack and his relationship with Eva and the Darkness so i'm gonna post it here simply because I can, so there tongue

The lyrics are perfect for the sort of thing that Darkness would say in my opinion, though its only one of many sides and methords that it uses...

Having said that however...no that I look at them again, most of the Disturbed songs suit Conjack and the Darkness and there inner conflict...

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 pm

[21:52] <@Dorian> Last session, you were told by the representatives of the Ostian Republic that you were to be relocated to the Hellas Plateau, which is owned, supprisingly, by the Hellas Empire. Since then, a month ago, the relocation has taken place, leaving the entire group of Mahoran refugees on the edge of the plateau, near to a small town known as Hyphora.
[21:59] <@Dorian> The refugees have taken a liking to the town, and have set up camp on the outskirts, becoming friends with the locals and getting jobs and relationships within the town. Indeed, there are a few different places that have become instant meeting places for the unofficial leaders of the refugees, such as a certain tavern/patiserie know as "The Lucky Mage", which is where we join our heroes now, having a quick brewski whilst they discuss their options about permanent residential areas.
[22:03] <%Spiritcurse> "So, we haven't been given a place to live yet, right?"
[22:04] <%Dark> "Aye. We have a camp and I basic groups for the running but its not going to be perminent. The kids need to have somewhere more stable and soon"
[22:04] <%Spiritcurse> "I was thinking more about us. We're still going to be fairly high profile threats."
[22:05] <%Dark> "Oh dont doubt that the circle will be coming after us" I almost grin "I'm sure our mate Sandy wants to get back what we took"
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Yep, probably." I grin, and reveal a necklace I'm now wearing - an eye, encased in crystal on a silver chain.
[22:06] <%Dark> "Nice"
[22:06] <@Dorian> Eva smiles, "Hey, where can I get one of those?"
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Sandy, we'll make sure to leave you the other one."
[22:07] <@Dorian> "You know, I seem to like you more and more lately, Hrar."
[22:07] <%Spiritcurse> "And I you. The way you fight is impressive."
[22:07] <%Dark> I chuckle slightly and take another drink "Better then your first meeting and hurling him thouh a wall"
[22:08] <@Dorian> Eva laughs, "Yes, I remember that. Fun times, eh?"
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Yes, which I still owe you for."
[22:09] <@Dorian> "Oh, and you shall have your repayments, my friend. Now, about our accomodation..."
[22:10] <%Spiritcurse> "Needs to be defensible. We lost our last house because we couldn't defend it well enough."
[22:10] <%Spiritcurse> "Also, it needs a fountain. I like fountains."
[22:10] <%Dark> "and some trees" I grin "Nice to sit under in the sun"
[22:10] <@Dorian> As you talk, a young woman wanders over with a tray of assorted foodstuffs. "Care to buy anything, sirs and madam?" she asks.
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Something with cream in it. I don't care what, thanks. I turn back to Conjack and Eva. "Your world has such nice things in."
[22:12] <@Dorian> Eva nods, and picks out a rare-cooked burger and a chocolate eclair, tossing the woman a few coins and Hrar the eclair as she does so, "Yeah, we like our luxuries."
[22:12] <%Dark> I order a steak with a grin and a nod "And we like our meat"
[22:12] <%Spiritcurse> "Much better than what I grew up with. A luxury was surviving to adulthood, usually."
[22:13] <@Dorian> The woman, afer giving Conjack his steak, walks off, smiling to herself as she does and pausing only to sell some cakes to some passing fae.
[22:14] <%Spiritcurse> "And can just buy it. I had to club mine to death with a rock. Unfair, I think."
[22:14] <@Dorian> Eva grins, "Sounds like my kind of world."
[22:14] <%Dark> "Nice service here" i remark as it tuck in "And i saw that world Eva, not exactly fun"
[22:14] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, when I find a way back, I'm inviting you all to come with me. It's fun, if lethal."
[22:15] <@Dorian> Eva glances over, "Really? Sounds... intriguing."
[22:15] <%Spiritcurse> "A perfect world for fighting. But more than that, it's home."
[22:15] <%Dark> "yer...i seem to remeber enjoying beating up dinos in the night now that I think..."
[22:15] <%Dark> "Or was that just somthing my heads making up..."
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, there was us, your type, and the bloody great lizards. You'd be right."
[22:17] <%Dark> "My type?"
[22:17] <%Spiritcurse> "Demons, shadow things, whatever you call them."
[22:17] <@Dorian> Eva smiles sinisterly, "That'd be 'cannon fodder' to us, I think"
[22:18] <%Spiritcurse> "Little ones were. The big ones weren't as fun."
[22:18] <%Dark> "Oh if only you knew" i mutter before returning to my dinner, returning to my happy mood after flashing eyes
[22:18] <%Spiritcurse> "Lizards or demons, come to think of it. The big ones hurt."
[22:19] <@Dorian> "Do they taste ok?"
[22:20] <%Spiritcurse> "Eh, not too bad, I guess. Not as nice as eclairs. But then, I doubt many things do."
[22:20] <%Dark> I chuckle again
[22:21] <@Dorian> "Then we have a reason to kill them. We can eat them when we're not eating eclairs."
[22:22] <%Dark> "Good idea, Hrar's fire would making cooking easy"
[22:22] <%Spiritcurse> "I dunno, I'm not too good at the small scale incandescence."
[22:23] <%Dark> "Then we will just cook the whole Dino, problem solved"
[22:23] <@Dorian> "Exactly what I was thinking."
[22:23] <%Spiritcurse> "Individual or species?" I ask with a grin.
[22:23] <@Dorian> "Both"
[22:23] <%Dark> "Now youre talking"
[22:24] <%Spiritcurse> "Should be a laugh then. See if we can find where my village used to be." Eclair now finished, I cast my gaze around for the waitress.
[22:25] <@Dorian> As you gaze, you notice the waitress, complete with serving tray, on the other side of the room, serving a group of dark elves which are all trying to sit in the same corner to brood.
[22:26] <%Spiritcurse> "That looks kinda awkward. They should build more corners."
[22:26] <%Dark> "Ah Dark Elves" I mutter "Allways managing to look...whast the word...emo?...no matter where they are"
[22:26] <%Dark> "Dont know the meaning of the title Dark"
[22:27] <@Dorian> Eva nods towards the other corners, which are simillarly crowded, "They did. Damn dark elves always brooding, stealing the decent plots from us vampires..."
[22:27] <%Dark> "What? And Vampires didnt steal from my kind?"
[22:28] <%Spiritcurse> "Worst part is that they get all the attention. Mention that you're over twelve thousand and full of divine powers, you just get an odd look."
[22:29] <@Dorian> "All we get in modern media is some goddamn sparkles! Why is that!? Vampires are terrifying creatures of death! Also, we didn't steal from you, you just... dissapeared from memory. And that's understandable, caveman clerical barbarians aren't all that common. Ever."
[22:30] <%Spiritcurse> "Exactly! Bloody near unique, and all it is is 'look at that dark elf, he's so edgy'. I mean, come on."
[22:30] <%Dark> "What do you want? Conan the barbarion part...oh yer, thats coming out this later...and yer Sparkles!" I brust out laughing
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm just saying, I can make stuff explode by telling the universe I'd like it to. A few screaming fangirls wouldn't be out of the question."
[22:32] <%Dark> "*Cough*-Konoka-*cough*"
[22:34] <@Dorian> Eva grins, "I don't think she counts. She loves him for what his personality is, not his stereotype, for want of a better word."
[22:34] <%Spiritcurse> "True, but she's different. She's nice, I want people who just scream hero worship at me. But no, damn dark elves getting all the attention."
[22:35] <@Dorian> "Yeah. We get any power, we outlaw them. Agreed?"
[22:35] <%Spiritcurse> "But you know what? The way they're all outcasts. Every last one is just out to rebel against the whole 'evil' thing and redeem their race. And yeah, deal."
[22:35] <%Dark> "well at least people can know what you are and not try to burn you with holy items and sunlight. I have the goffs and brooding teenage boys that even remotly like what I am"
[22:35] <%Dark> "Also, agreed"
[22:38] <@Dorian> "Well, I'm glad that's out of the way. Damn dark elves..."
[22:38] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, you're supposed to be the evil ones, and you get the worship by teenagers. I'm the good guy, but noooooo."
[22:39] <%Spiritcurse> "But yeah, back to work."
[22:39] <@Dorian> "What work? What were we doing again?"
[22:39] <%Spiritcurse> "Deciding where to live, I think."
[22:39] <%Dark> "Really? wow we got sidetracked"
[22:40] <%Spiritcurse> "Hardly irregular. But at least nobody died."
[22:41] <%Dark> "This time" I grin
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Ah well, there's always next time."
[22:42] <@Dorian> "I think we've got the land outside the town. Some mayor guy said something about how he would happily let us make extentions to his town or something, I'unno. Also, people dying is fun, as long as we get to eviscerate them properly."
[22:42] <%Spiritcurse> "In that case, we'll need a workshop and a quarry. I've had an idea."
[22:42] <%Dark> "What she said. However I say we go find where those Dark Elves live, kick the shit out of them and take the house...then go find somewhere to live"
[22:43] <%Spiritcurse> "Agreed. My idea... you know my armour?"
[22:43] <@Dorian> "What about it?"
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "I want a bigger version. At least twenty foot tall, and with a flamethrower."
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Well. I see no flaw in the basic design of giant mecha."
[22:44] <%Dark> "Because why the hell not"
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "Because let's face it. We need more firepower."
[22:45] <@Dorian> "Wouldn't it make more sense to train a team of artillery mages?"
[22:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, they could work as backup for it."
[22:46] <%Dark> "I dislike magic...too unpredicatble"
[22:47] <@Dorian> "Ah, so it's more a tank-type thing than a straight out way of making our people more powerful. Also, magic is not unpredictable. It's just hard to learn."
[22:47] <%Spiritcurse> "And almost got us killed too often. But giant firebreathing suits of armour with hammers and flamethrowers... you know where you stand with them."
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Yes, warstriders are very awesome. Rather impractical if built with only technology, though."
[22:50] <%Dark> I just start humming somthing as i listen to the two of you
[22:50] <%Spiritcurse> "I'll ask for some help with it."
[22:50] <%Spiritcurse> "Anyway, haven't we got some dark elves to stalk?"
[22:51] <@Dorian> "And I'll give it. In both dark elf hunting and warstrider making."
[22:52] <%Spiritcurse> "I meant more my lord, but your plan works too. Okay, let's pick a suitably broody one."
[22:53] <%Dark> I chuckle again and finish my beer with a loud gulp and tunring in my chair
[22:53] <@Dorian> "How dead do we want him, very or incredibly?"
[22:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Let's go for hysterically."
[22:53] <@Dorian> "So, aim for the groin?"
[22:53] <%Dark> "The best kind"
[22:54] <%Dark> "Oh thats just cruel"
[22:54] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm not so much the aiming kind. I tend to hit everything at once."
[22:54] <@Dorian> "Ok, then, we shall do that. Preferably with maximum fire to cleanse them of their impurities."
[22:55] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed. How much anything do we want left?"
[22:55] <%Dark> "Werent we supposed to be talking about somthing? Oh screw it..."
[22:56] <%Spiritcurse> "See him, trying to squeeze into that corner? He looks brooding and mysterious enough."
[22:56] <%Dark> "Hands in pockets and head down towrds the floor?"
[22:56] <%Spiritcurse> "That doesn't narrow it down much, but yes."
[22:57] <@Dorian> "Enough to make into dark elf bolts. And we were talking about where to make our permanent residence, which we worked out was going to be merely an extension of this town. Also, he would be good, which ever he is. The one with two swords?"
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, and I think he's got six knives. Maybe a crossbow too."
[22:57] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. Take aim..."
[22:57] <%Dark> "Cause that makes him look bad ass of course"
[22:58] <%Spiritcurse> "Get him outside first? And of course..."
[22:58] <@Dorian> Eva raises her hand, and sights down her arm, "Why bother? We can fix any damages."
[22:58] <%Spiritcurse> "True, but then we won't know where his house is."
[22:59] <%Dark> "She never did like the waiting game" i whipser to Hrar
[22:59] <@Dorian> "Raise him and read his mind. Solved."
[22:59] <%Dark> [Ooh...the girls gotten good]
[23:00] <%Spiritcurse> "Even so, you might spill my drink. Get him outside. Lure him out with promises of redemption for his species or something."
[23:00] <%Dark> I shake my head, that was the first thing the Darkness had said all night...
[23:00] <%Dark> "I can hide in the shadows or somthing, creep up on him from behind"
[23:01] <@Dorian> "Yeah, let's do that, then break his very core by telling him his species is beyond redemption, yes?"
[23:01] <%Spiritcurse> "That works. Implant a thought of 'home is good for brooding?' maybe?"
[23:02] <%Dark> "Done"
[23:02] <%Dark> I flick my whist a somthing stirs in the shadows behind him
[23:02] <@Dorian> "Nah, just keep his corpse so we can read his mind when we get bored. Leave a few alive so we can torture them when... ah, damnit, Conjack, I wated to torture his family!"
[23:03] <%Spiritcurse> "They'll be off brooding somewhere, or pretending to be vampires."
[23:03] <%Dark> "Voice of the night in your ear" i mutter "Home is where you need not fear"
[23:03] <%Dark> "And you still can my dear...he leads us there"
[23:03] <@Dorian> The elf stands up, shakes his head, and walks out, keeping himself to himself.
[23:04] <%Dark> "Somtimes the power of corruption is pretty awsome"
[23:04] <%Spiritcurse> "Right, I'm not the subtle type, so I'll hover, you stalk." I take to my feet, flexing my wing muscles. To my disdain, this gathers no screaming fangirls.
[23:05] <@Dorian> "Indeed it is, but wouldn't you give it all up for some slightly excessive firepower? And let's go after him, he needs a killing."
[23:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Excessive firepower? No such thing."
[23:06] <%Dark> "Who needs fire power when I can steal it from others and unleash the melee power that I have"
[23:06] <%Dark> I stand and make my way after him, nodding a smile and thank you at the bar maid
[23:07] <@Dorian> "Yes, there is. The point when no defence will save you from killing yourself with your onw attack." Eva stands, and walks after you, smiling sinisterly.
[23:07] <%Spiritcurse> On my way out, I make sure to smile and thank the waitress, glancing at an eclair before deciding I should probably get some money that wasn't made of knucklebones.
[23:08] <%Dark> As i get out into the night air I sigh and flex my hands, closing my eyes as a few shadows fall around me and I smile "that allways feels good"
[23:09] <@Dorian> The elf walks off, and, turning a corner, pauses, before heading towards a flowery cake shop, which is still open at this time, for some reason or another.
[23:09] <%Spiritcurse> I give a light jump, deigning not to come down. "As does this. Flight is wonderful. Now, to the rather quaint cake shop!"
[23:10] <%Dark> "Here we go" I smile as I sink into the shadows with a wink to Eva, becoming alomst 2D as I float across the floor towards him, keeping to the shadows so i am invisable in the night
[23:12] <@Dorian> Eva rolls her eyes, before walking after the elf, watching into the coffee shop, as the dark elf takes off his cloak, revealing himself to in fact be a she, and, as she washes her face and takes off the false pointed ears, not a dark elf but a human, and incredibly simmilar to the barmaid in the tavern, other than the white hair.
[23:12] <%Spiritcurse> "Wait, she was pretending to be a dark elf? That's even worse."
[23:13] <%Dark> "You know...i must really be out of practise...hmmm" My voice mutters from the shadows near you
[23:13] <@Dorian> Eva frowns, "Yes, but something's... off...."
[23:13] <%Spiritcurse> "What is?"
[23:16] <@Dorian> "I don't know, something."
[23:16] <%Dark> You hear the sound of my claws scraping somthing as i whipser somthing "She right...i sense somthing wrong"
[23:17] <%Spiritcurse> "Shall we go find another dark elf? Or just charge?"
[23:17] <%Dark> "The way shes walking..."
[23:17] <%Spiritcurse> "What?"
[23:18] <@Dorian> "Yeah, there's something up with how she holds herself... Not sure what, but it's something."
[23:19] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, we came this far, may as well attack."
[23:19] <%Dark> "Hold it" I mutter "I want to know wahts going on" With that, my shadow moves over the road and down the side of the building, looking for an air vent or open window
[23:20] <@Dorian> "Ok, then, sounds... actually, maybe not. Not before we find out more about her."
[23:20] <@Dorian> "Like what Conjack said."
[23:20] <%Spiritcurse> "I could just ask. I am a cleric, after all."
[23:21] <@Dorian> "That... sounds more direct than usual, but ok, then."
[23:21] <%Dark> "Thats not how I work" I whisper
[23:21] <%Spiritcurse> "You check it out undercover, I'll go in and ask politely?"
[23:22] <@Dorian> "Yes, and I'll stand around looking polite and defenceless to make her let her guard down."
[23:22] <%Dark> a moments silence before you can hear me burst out laughing, almost hysterically
[23:22] <%Spiritcurse> "Brilliant." With that, I lower myself to the floor, retract my wings, and try my best to appear normal, pulling my robe around me.
[23:23] <@Dorian> Eva smiles, and walks after you, trying to look as much like a child as possible.
[23:24] <@Dorian> As you enter, the woman turns around, and smiles at you, "How may I help you?"
[23:24] <%Spiritcurse> "I saw a young dark elf enter here a moment ago, is she still here?"
[23:24] <%Dark> My shadow slips into yours as you enter before shooting away once inside, keeping in the shadows of others
[23:25] <@Dorian> "Ah. That would've been me. I pretend to be one sometimes, for various reasons."
[23:26] <%Spiritcurse> "Aye? May I ask why?"
[23:27] <@Dorian> "To try and seem more awesome than them and steal all the fangirls. I then prove to them that Dark Evles aren't all that cool, and get them to go after real men, like builders and actual heroes!"
[23:27] <%Dark> "...."
[23:27] <%Dark> "ahem"
[23:28] <%Spiritcurse> "Honestly? What's your opinion of we men of the cloth?"
[23:28] <%Dark> My shadow slips away and into a nearby room before i exit it as if just walking in
[23:29] <%Dark> Sighing I walk to stand beside you and smile, Shooting hrar an amused look
[23:29] <@Dorian> "What? Preists? Depends on your vows, really."
[23:30] <%Spiritcurse> "For me personally, the protection of the meek, those who serve the light, and death to those who mean harm."
[23:31] <@Dorian> "Ok, that sounds awesome. It ok if I use that in my story?"
[23:31] <%Dark> i cough and pull a mock annoyed face
[23:31] <%Spiritcurse> "You're a writer?"
[23:31] <@Dorian> "On and off, yeah. Why?"
[23:32] <%Spiritcurse> "Just interested, I... I'd like to say I dabbled in writing. Sadly not."
[23:32] <@Dorian> "Illiterate?"
[23:32] <%Spiritcurse> "I used to be. Got most of it down, still learning a few of the complicated parts."
[23:33] <%Dark> "I've dabbled in it for a long time, just to keep myself amued really...dont think anyone will ever read them without raiding my room"
[23:33] <@Dorian> "Ok, then, sounds fun! Now, what did you come in for, if you'll pardon my brusqueness?"
[23:34] <%Spiritcurse> "Merely to ask the name of the dark elf that crossed my path. I knew there was something different about her."
[23:34] <@Dorian> Eva sighs and walks out, shaking her head and muttering something about "damn waitresses..."
[23:35] <%Dark> I raise an eyebrow at her going before following, glad to have an excuse to leave the conversation
[23:35] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. Sorry to say, but I need to shut the shop now, if you aren't buying anything. You aren't, are you?"
[23:36] <%Spiritcurse> "Sadly, my order does not permit me to carry money. However, I may be able to bend the rules upon our next meeting. May I ask again for your name?"
[23:37] <@Dorian> "I'm Karen, and you would be?"
[23:38] <%Spiritcurse> "I would be Hrar, my lady. It's an honour to meet you."
[23:39] <@Dorian> "It's an honour to meet you too, sir. Oh, one last question: Your order wouldn't happen to have a vow of celibacy, would it?"
[23:39] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh, no."
[23:40] <@Dorian> She smiles, "Well, that's good to hear. I'll see you soon, I think. Now, to get some sleep."
[23:41] <%Spiritcurse> "I also, it's been a harsh day. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again, Karen."
[23:41] <@Dorian> "I'm sure I'll see you too. Bye!"
[23:42] <%Spiritcurse> "Goodbye!" I smile and turn to leave, closing the door quietly behind me.
[23:43] <%Dark> As you get out i turn to look at you "The smeg was that all about?"
[23:43] <@Dorian> Eva smiles, "You got a fangirl, Hrar, good job. I'm sure Konoka will be pleased."
[23:43] <%Spiritcurse> "Just making a friend. And naturally investigating for the taint of evil, of course."
[23:43] <%Dark> "Ooh, i wanna tell her" I grin almost cruelly
[23:43] <@Dorian> As you leave, Karen begins to shut up shop, closing the windows and drawing the curtains, turning off the lights and locking the doors.
[23:44] <%Spiritcurse> "So, now where? We still don't have a house."
[23:44] <@Dorian> Eva frowns, "Ok, then, but I get the next one!"
[23:44] <%Dark> "Deal"
[23:45] <%Spiritcurse> "Come on, house. We need one, and there's no dead dark elf to steal a house from."
[23:46] <@Dorian> "Also, we live in the camp until the locals sort out the whole new buildings thing. Now, we need to tavern crawl! For beer!"
[23:47] <%Spiritcurse> "Brilliant! Still have to try this beer."
[23:47] <%Dark> "Hmmm. Eva? How many do you think he can take before getting drunk?"
[23:48] <%Spiritcurse> "Double what you can, I bet" I joke with a large grin.
[23:48] <@Dorian> "Let's find out, shall we?"
[23:48] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu May 19, 2011 12:53 pm

I has a problem avec mah net PC, so bad that it, no joke, won't run .exe files. As in IRC. So, we can no has gaem. Shitty, ain't it? Still, the most likely fix will be net for the decent PC I got for mah B-Day, which will result in gaming from me like never seen before!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu May 19, 2011 2:15 pm

http://chat.mibbit.com

All your worries are solved. Assuming you can run an internet client, which given this message, I'll assume you can.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm

i understand that it all looks like nothing i made for Conjack Darkright was original now but the Darkness 2 is showing Jackie Esticado now using nearly all the powers I made for Conjack!
I mean I show fluff of Conjack speaking to snakes wrapped in smoke and the trailer shown earlier comes out. Now I give Conjack wings made out of the Darkness and we get this:
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 32 The_da10
I swear they are the ones copying of me!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Fri May 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Yeah they are :') kill em jackie!
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm

And lo, I return from the depths of eternal hell! Also, I couldn't run ANYTHING, Spirit. That was posted from school.

On a more awesome side, The Darkness 2 looks fuck-win, and if it's released on PC, I may have to buy it.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat May 21, 2011 7:28 pm

I'd expected so. And while it wouldn't have been impossible to manage a connection, it'd require a lot of work that in all honesty, I'd struggle with. Though now an idea hits me - bridge a wired connection from your laptop to the desktop.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat May 21, 2011 8:03 pm

I've done so. 20m of fucking ethernet cable, for the win!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_sadist Mon May 23, 2011 8:14 am

Hmm... I could possibly join this, what time do you start and end (Given that I am GMT + 9) I could start at possibly 9:15 (Your 12:15), If this is possible, can you give me a list of manga/anime you guys know so that I can source char ideas?
happy_sadist
happy_sadist
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon May 23, 2011 9:08 am

We try to start at 8:30pm our time on Fridays. Usually end about 3 hours later, later than that if I'm lucky and nobody has to leave.

As far as my knowledge goes, effectively nil. I've got the basics of Negima and NGE, but that's about it. However, I'm still playing, so meh. For character, run anything - we've got a future keyblader, a present time fiend of corruption, and myself as a prehistoric sun cleric/god. Depends how angry I am, actually. System is GURPS, which you may or may not be familiar with.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon May 23, 2011 11:26 am

I know practically every anime/manga out there at least slightly and now many by heart so give me a list of those you know and I will conferm if you wish.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_sadist Tue May 24, 2011 8:07 am

Hmm...
Death Note, Code Geass, DBZ, One Piece and Bleach tend to be the main ones that might fit into the setting (I have read some of the pokemon manga, but IMO the games are better)
happy_sadist
happy_sadist
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue May 24, 2011 10:58 am

Well. Welcome to the team, then. You'll fit right in. Oh, just letting you know, the DL for the system (GURPS, btw) is on the first page of this thread. I posted it, I'unno, somewhere near the top. Ish. Also, there's a tad of an info dump on the first page about, you know, plot and stuff. Have fun!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 am

If you'd like to make your character a worshipper of either the concept of hate, fire, or the sun, let me know. It'll be awesome.

Dorian, he'll need starting points. 250 won't cut it at this stage, unless he out-optimizes me and Dark somehow. Beating Karm could be done with 50 points optimized Smile
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_sadist Tue May 24, 2011 11:46 am

Hmm... Fire sounds interesting, but before I am set, what aspect of the sun are you reffering to?
happy_sadist
happy_sadist
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue May 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Current post start points is 300, with a Don't Be A Dick disadvantage limit. Says so on the first page, I think. If not, I'll just go change it.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue May 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Kinda everything, but a particular focus on massive damage and war.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu May 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Ok guys, some possible bad news here. I am staying at my grandads for the week due to the fact he is ill and he has no net there. I'm am curretnly tearing apart everyinch of my house inorder to find the dongle but have so far had no luck. This is a heads up that I may not be able to attend tm (Some may have noticed I have not been online the passed two days for this same reason).
I am still looking but yer...no promises.

I has found it Smile I'm good for tm!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_sadist Sat May 28, 2011 7:53 am

Just checking, is this appropriate? (Only mentioning those that deviate from standards)

ST 10
DEX 7
IQ 16
HP 13

FP 14

Base Move 6

Abilities:
Photographic Memory
Absolute Timing
Lightning Calculator
Magery +3

Fire: Magical (-10%)
Burning Attack
Obscure +5
Temperature Control +2 (Heat)

Psionics (-10%)
Mind Reading
Mind Shield +2
Telekinesis +4
Damage Resistance +2
Altered Time Rate
Compartmentalised Mind

Quirks:
Curious
Low Empathy
Paranoia
Phantom Voices
Pyromania
Sadism
Wierdness Magnet

Skills: Lvl
Physics IQ - 6 (VH) 9
Mathematics IQ - 6 (H) 10
Thaumatology IQ (H) 16

Last edited by happy_sadist on Sat May 28, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
happy_sadist
happy_sadist
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat May 28, 2011 11:13 am

A telekenises using sadist? great...

[Oh come now Jackie...more meat for the grinder of our war, hehehehe....allthough, it is yet another with Phantom voices...Perhaps he must be shown the true nature of having a power inside of your head...]
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat May 28, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm sure your skills should be higher - IQ-6 isn't even on the chart. And speaking of skills, you'd probably want more of them. ATR has been denied to us, but then again, we are pretty powerful already, and doubling our number of attacks is just plain silly.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat May 28, 2011 12:57 pm

Drop the ATR, and I'm cool with it. Also, ST 4 TK? Wow. Yeah, might need a few more ranks there. Or some levels in Neurosciences, but hey, either's cool.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat May 28, 2011 10:47 pm

[21:38] <@Dorian> Last session, after hanging out in the bar for some time, you followed a "drow" that turned out to be a nice young woman called Karen. And... not much else. Now, after a week, you have been contacted by the Hyphoran police department, regarding some dissaperances that have happened.
[21:41] <@Dorian> As you stand outside the police building, a young man in armor walks up to you. "Hey, there. You here about the dissaperances?"
[21:41] <%Spiritcurse> "We were asked to come, yes. Why?"
[21:42] *** [1]Dark (Dark@ADE6C5B6.734A712B.C77066E7.IP) joined
[21:43] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[21:43] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[21:43] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h Dark
[21:43] <@Dorian> "Well, we need help with them, and you two... don't exactly look like locals."
[21:44] <%Dark> "Wouldnt locals be of more use to you?"
[21:44] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed, I'm not the most subtle of people."
[21:45] <@Dorian> "No, the locals wouldn't. They're too scared. Some rumors about an insane doctor or something."
[21:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Aye, and what are your plans to stop it?"
[21:46] <%Dark> "Oh is that all"
[21:48] <@Dorian> "Well, first we need to find the culprit. Then, we need to figure out what they've done. Think you can help?"
[21:49] <%Dark> "Wait...what? what are you after him for if you dont know what hes done? How do you know who your looking for?"
[21:49] <%Spiritcurse> "This figuring out... how posthumously can it be done?"
[21:51] *** [1]Dark (Dark@22F0F38C.56DF30E8.C77066E7.IP) joined
[21:51] <@Dorian> "Well, we know about dissaperances, and we know that it's someone's fault. Who and why, we don't know, which is why we need heroes like you two! Also, try and keep the culprit alive for questioning, won't you?"
[21:52] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[21:52] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[21:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Alive, fine. Happy and intact, I make no promises. You got an information you can start us off with?"
[21:53] <@Dorian> "Erm... y'see, about that..."
[21:53] <%Spiritcurse> "What?"
[21:54] <@Dorian> "Yeah, we've got hunches and a magically written note. Not much else."
[21:55] <Dark> I simply stare at him, my opinion in the retardedness of the whole thing very clear on my face
[21:55] <%Spiritcurse> "Right, write down everything on a bit of paper, and have it waiting for us. We'll go look for clues."
[21:56] <@Dorian> "Ok, thanks for this."
[21:56] <%Spiritcurse> "Needless to say, I will expect gold."
[21:57] <@Dorian> "We'll see what we can do."
[21:59] <%Spiritcurse> "Excellent. Now, I must be off. Places to be, doctors to eviscerate. I'm sure you know how it is." I hover slightly, clearly ready to leave.
[22:00] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[22:02] *** Dark (Dark@sux-2591C8CC.t-mobile.co.uk) joined
[22:04] <Dark> "No promises about the alive" I say simple "But i wont deny that this is hardily the best policeing example ever" i then leave
[22:05] <%Spiritcurse> I turn and follow, turning a lazy roll in the air as I do. "Right, now what? I can't kill everyone."
[22:05] <@Dorian> "Thank you!" the police officer cries as you leave, waving at you as you go.
[22:06] <Dark> "I suppose we might as well look around...i heard some of the students saying that we should do somthing to help these guys out for letting us stay so long. though that was hardily a vrey interesting conversation"
[22:08] *** [1]Dark (Dark@DC878417.26DD4C2D.C77066E7.IP) joined
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "We should probably go looking for a more mighty quest - we've stared down gods, and now we're hunting a petty murderer?"
[22:09] <[1]Dark> "I was just about to say that" I say, my voice turning to the Darkess for a second "Why should we care if someone decided to have a little fun or not. good for him, we have more pressing things to think about right now"
[22:10] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[22:10] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[22:10] <%Spiritcurse> "Such as getting back to your world and saving what's left of it."
[22:10] <Dark> "Much work must be done before that..."
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "True. For now we may as well find this guy. We know of any recent locations?"
[22:12] <Dark> I shake my head "I didnt ask him"
[22:12] <%Spiritcurse> "Oh well. Ask a random citizen?"
[22:12] <Dark> "better then nothing"
[22:13] <Dark> [Or i could just invaid their mind and find out everything they know...]
[22:13] <%Spiritcurse> "True. But do it nicely. Or shall I do it?"
[22:14] <Dark> I mearly grin as my eyes flash "Depends how fun you want things"
[22:14] <%Spiritcurse> "Since this is a populated area, I can't do my usual type of fun. We'll each find a person and ask, aye?"
[22:15] <Dark> "Fair enough"
[22:17] <%Spiritcurse> "I'll go ask her." I float down to the closest fairly attractive woman, and try my best not to look like the emissary of the god of firey hate. It takes some effort.
[22:18] <@Dorian> The woman turns to you, "Like, oh! My! God! You must, like, be the new hero guy! How are you?"
[22:18] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm very good, thank you. And yourself?"
[22:19] <Dark> i roll my eyes and then close them, using the Darkness to scan the hearts of the people around me for any signs of fear or unease that could be connected to the crimes
[22:20] *** Dark quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- Wibbly Wobbly IRC)
[22:20] *** Dark (Dark@DC878417.26DD4C2D.C77066E7.IP) joined
[22:21] <@Dorian> "I'm, like, fine! Been to like a million parties lately, but people are stopping them, like, because of these vanishings, or something. It's, like, so un-amazing! And stuff!"#
[22:22] <%Spiritcurse> "Could you tell me what you know about the disappearances please? And your name, if I may have the honour?"
[22:22] <Dark> feeling the slithering in my own head point towards one man, i open my eyes and walk towards him
[22:24] <@Dorian> "I'm, like, Sharlene! And, like, all I know is the word on the, like, street, like! Been vanishings, and stuff!"
[22:24] <%Spiritcurse> "What kind of stuff, could I ask?"
[22:24] <@Dorian> "Just, y'know, stuff!"
[22:25] *** [1]Dark (Dark@A36F7469.734A712B.C77066E7.IP) joined
[22:25] <%Spiritcurse> "Nothing more helpful?"
[22:26] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[22:26] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[22:26] <@Dorian> "Helpful? Like, what does that mean?"
[22:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, perhaps if you came with me, I could show you what I mean."
[22:27] <@Dorian> "Like, sure! I've, like, got nothing else to do!"
[22:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Perfect, just follow me."
[22:30] <@Dorian> "Sure!"
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> Once away from the street, I lean towards her ear. "People have died, and any bit of information could be the one bit that means your ass stays up here looking good, rather than six feet underground, understood? Now, tell me everything you know, and stop being so sun-damned annoying, or I may just save the murderer a job."
[22:33] <@Dorian> "Annoying? Like, whaddaya mean?"
[22:33] <%Spiritcurse> "I swear, if the next words out of your mouth aren't along the lines of 'It's this person, and they live there', I might just set you on fire."
[22:34] <@Dorian> "L-like, why would I know that!?"
[22:35] <%Spiritcurse> "I don't know, perhaps you've met them. Perhaps you are the murderer. Just tell me what you know, then you might not leave this alley as a pile of ash."
[22:37] <@Dorian> "Like, I've already told you. I know the rumors, and that's, like, it."
[22:37] <%Spiritcurse> "You're useless, aren't you?"
[22:38] <@Dorian> "If you, like, say so."
[22:38] <%Spiritcurse> "Good girl." I pat her on the head lightly, then shoo her away.
[22:39] <@Dorian> She frowns, and walks off.
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> I wander back out of the alley, looking somewhat annoyed and casting my eyes about for someone who looks like a doctor. Failing that, I look for eye candy.
[22:44] <@Dorian> You see nothing of either description, much to your dissapointment.
[22:45] <%Spiritcurse> Shrugging, I wander in the direction Conjack went in, lowering my standards somewhat as I go.
[22:46] <Dark> "Learn anything?" I grin in amusment as you catch up
[22:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah. Fire magic needs to be permitted more."
[22:47] <Dark> I laugh "You see? You're to impatient. just jumping the first person you see will teach you nothing. I for example took my time and found someone who seems to know what we need"
[22:48] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah, but you can do that. I'm forced to get by on brute strength and godlike good looks."
[22:49] <Dark> "But you could at least look for someone who isnt..like that last one"
[22:49] <%Spiritcurse> "True. She nearly became responsible for the death of everyone."
[22:51] <Dark> "Well...now we know how people of light get info...by failing. Shall i show you how beings of the night get info?
[22:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Go ahead."
[22:53] <Dark> I say nothing as I walk up to the man and smiling at him "Excuse me sir, can i stop you for a second?"
[22:54] <@Dorian> "Hmm? Sure, why not. What do you want?"
[22:54] <Dark> "You looked down, are you ok?"
[22:54] <@Dorian> "Not really..."
[22:54] <Dark> "Whats up?"
[22:55] <@Dorian> "My daughter... she recently dissapeared..."
[22:55] <Dark> "Ah, I am sorry"
[22:58] <@Dorian> "No, you're not. Not until you know the pain of loosing you own child."
[22:59] <Dark> "I am...and trust me, you have no idea what i have lost"
[23:01] <@Dorian> "Oh... Sorry, man, but... honestly, I've not got much sympathy at the moment."
[23:02] <Dark> "well then perhaps you could help me with something. I have managed to snape the whell of my cart in that alley and need help to lift it up. Fancy giving a guy a hand? Mabye i can help you look for your daughter afterwards"
[23:03] <@Dorian> "Something to take my mind off life and possible return of my daughter? Well, then, let's go."
[23:04] <Dark> I smile "Good man" I then lead him into the alley
[23:05] <@Dorian> He follows you, still looking rather depressed.
[23:08] *** [1]Dark (Dark@22F0F38C.56DF30E8.C77066E7.IP) joined
[23:09] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[23:09] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[23:10] <Dark> as we reach the back of the alley, I sigh a gentle "sorry about this mate" before clicking my fingers. A set of Heartless emerge from the wall behind him and piin his to the wall from behind, one covering his mouth as I look back at him. "Would it help you if i swore that this is to find the guy who took your girl? I just need to get some info from you"
[23:10] <@Dorian> "Well, I'd honestly prefer it if you killed me at the moment, but sure, go for it."
[23:12] <Dark> "And cheer up will ya, I've been through a hell of a lot more then you and been in your state of depresson more times then i can possible remember. but there will be somthing to help in the end. k?"
[23:14] <@Dorian> "Yeah, probably will. Look, tell me what you want, and I'll just go do what I was going to do: Get horribly, horribly drunk."
[23:16] <Dark> I sigh before nodding, prompting a Heartless to jerk the mans head up. "I need to know everything. even the things that you have forgotter" With that, my hand wraps around his face, my fingers bubbling with darkness as they extend and actually enter through the mans ears, digging into his mind as my eyes begin to pulsate blue. the voice of the Darkness seems to chuckle and the Heartless shake as I do this
[23:20] *** Dark quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- Organize your IRC)
[23:20] *** Dark (Dark@22F0F38C.56DF30E8.C77066E7.IP) joined
[23:37] <Dark> after some time, I give a growl and remove my hand, the Heartless releasing the man and disspearing without a sound
[23:37] <%Spiritcurse> "Anything useful?"
[23:39] <Dark> I look at Hrar before lowering to eye level as my voice falls into a touch of the Darkness "You will not mention this meeting to anyone, understand?"
[23:39] <%Spiritcurse> "Of course."
[23:40] <@Dorian> "Sure, not like I would anyway." He shrugs, and wanders off.
[23:41] <Dark> Watching him go I sigh "I would also appricite you not telling anyone about that either Hrar. Its not somthing i like doing"
[23:42] <%Spiritcurse> "I understand. Nor is creating apocalyptic levels of fire, but I nearly did that today."
[23:42] <%Spiritcurse> "I joke, I joke. But not in a city."
[23:43] <Dark> I simple raise an eyebrow "But still, the guy deseves a drink, i know what hes going thorugh. however, i have a place where our susbect seemed to be seen often now"
[23:43] <%Spiritcurse> "Yeah? We should go. I've got some smiting to do."
[23:44] <Dark> i nod before heading towards the local store
[23:45] <@Dorian> <<<<<<<<<<>><END OF SESSION><<>>>>>>>>>>
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by happy_sadist Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Rage; I log on 1 minute after this is posted ^
Curse the time difference.
happy_sadist
happy_sadist
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 pm

[Behold maggots! Behold the new evolution of Darkness! See my power unleashed and walkers of the light...pray to your gods for my time has come. As was prophesied]

In our campaign I havent fully shown this side of the Darkness, tearing people apart in blood and anger due to the fact that COnjack is still mostly in control of it. But this side is coming, how soon (or if ever) depends on what Dorian has planned for us.
[Also...in this my voice seems much more high pitched then it is for Conjack...]
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next