Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 am

That's gonna irritate the fuck out of me on a rules and fluff basis, but not as much as dropping the game would. Do it, with my reluctant blessing.

Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Sorry about that. Sad It's probably the most logical conclusion, though, as Iocus did, and still does, want to join up with and help you. Also, epic fleeing scene could be epic. So, fluff wise, not as fucktarded as it could've been. Rules wise, however.... Sad

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:06 pm

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 Pictur10

Frontal view, not very good because I don't have steady hands, not so clearly showing the whole thing.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 Pictur11

Back view, showing the wings slightly better.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 Pictur12

Close up, showing his pissed-off face, and better views of the miniguns and the maul.

Yep, it's Hrar the minifigure. Any other requests?

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 Pictur13

You won't like him when he's angry - I imagine him somewhat like this.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 31 Pictur14

Especially not with the big fuckin' tentacle things. Yep, it's Conjack the minifigure.

Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Oh hell yes! That's what I'm talking about!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Indeed. Fuckwin minfigs are made of fuckwin and awesome. And lego, obviously, but still.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Well.

Well.

Well.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUU-

The log. It was lost. Fuck. Ah, well. Summary tiem! Iocus' mind fuck hapened, Zanton got free of it, people ran away, Conjack, Chao, the Dean, and Eva didn't, Eva got her curse removed and fought Zanton, Zanton got bored and KO'd her, Conjack saved her life a little bit, then suddenly, cutscene. Mahora went boom. Arc over. Have fun with the next one, guys!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:52 pm

You missed out the fuck awsome sequence with over 100 Heartless flying around and the Darkness in utter control Very Happy
That was awsome
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 pm

True, dat. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 pm

It's been awhile since I gave any fluff so I wrote this up, only took me about 20 minutes. It was pretty interesting to write due to the fact that its the first thing I have done thats utterly from the point of view of the Darkness but its nothing special...enjoy:

Darkness was power…
Darkness was eternal…
Darkness was the symbol of a heart that had been released from the ion prison that a service of the light enslaved it to…
Darkness was the truth behind everything…
And yet…even when the truth was spanned out ready for him to take…even when everything that he could possible want, every grand of power any living thing would ever need was being handed to him on a silver platter…the vassal still refused to embrace it.
The Darkness could never pretend to ever understand what it was the drove Conjack Darkright to ignore everything it offered him and carry on living the isolated and worthless life that he had for millennia. It had known thousands of people over the span of history who would have leveled cites and exterminated entire civilizations just to get it…and yet Conjack refused it, denied its gift every step of the way.
It was inside of his head, able to access every memory that Conjack had ever had, able to know everything that both made and defined that Darkling that it was infused to right the way back to the night it had awoken…back to the night of fire and death. And yet it still couldnt understand anything about what it was the drove him.
It closed its eyes and the images of every dark moment in Conjack’s long journey through time flashed through its mind in an instant. It saw him cradling his dying mother, the sight of his village burning, the massacre of the Darkling High Council, the unleashment of the Darkness at the battle of the Black Portal, the devastation of the village that Hrar had been banished from, the great plague of Heartless and then the extinction of the Darkling race. A thousand years of history flashed by it in an instant and as it delved deeper, the eternity of time danced before its closed eyes. Again it saw Conjack slaughtering a group of witch hunters and wild animals as he fought to survive in a world that despised him, the last of his kind before finding a quiet cottage where he was isolated and could live peacefully. Then, with a snarl…the Darkness found the memory that it had been hunting for.
Though it didn’t exist in physical form, its eyes glowed a deep yellow as it saw the image of Evangeline A.K. McDowell smiling up at it, or rather at Conjack whose eyes it was currently looking through. It felt a shiver of anger as it watched the memory play though, the child running ahead somewhere with the puppet Conjack had made her flying alongside. The Darkness of Conjack’s mind echoed with the sound of laughter around the Darkness and it hissed as it sought for a way to end the memory before it continued any further.
‘What was it that could have made Conjack feel such affection for such an annoying child?’ it thought to itself as it battled with the memory
Finally, with a loud blast of unnatural wind around it, the image fell still, frozen before the Darkness with the image of the child looking of at something in the distance with the puppet resting on her shoulders. The Darkness’ face fell slightly as it saw the way the sun caught her, its eyes flickering an unknown color as a voice whispered around it.
Was this it? Was this what Conjack fought so fiercely to protect? What he was willing to die in order to protect? Maybe that was….
An inhuman roar echoed around it as the Darkness’ eyes shot open and the mental world of Conjack’s mind glowed a brilliant yellow from its eyes.
No! Darkness was truth and this child was nothing but a threat to its plans! She had her uses yes…a threat to her life was currently the only thing that could anger Conjack enough to make him release the Darkness…the only thing that would incite the hatred that fed the Darkness the power that it was lacking after its battle with that accused Thousand Master…
Snarling to itself for having even tried to look at Conjack’s happier memories, a black tendril shot out of the mental darkness around it and, with an explosion of psychic energy…the smiling image of Evangeline shattered into a million pieces…
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Well. Interesting, to say the least. Incredibly intersting, with a plentitude of connotations, to say the cliff notes version of the most.

[FLUFF INCOMING. WATCH THIS SPACE.]
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Lol, glad you liked it Smile
Lots and lots of hints being given up there...to both the past and present...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 pm

After fleeing from the scene of Darkness, Conjack found comfort in a (what I think to be) touching moment with Eva...or as close as it can get with these two....

[22:50] <Dorian> As you run, past the crowds and past the ruins, a figure, skiming the landscape, draws level to you. It is Evangeline, and, unusually, she has tears in her eyes.
[22:52] <Dorian> She sniffs, "Where are you off to, Conjack?"
[22:53] <Dark> I pause and simply stair at her, seemingly unable to talk as what little of the Darkness that is left on my face begins to sink away "Away...I am...nothing but a threat to everyone here. To my class...no to every student here..to Hrar and karm...and to you. I have stayed to long...the Darkness has sunk its teeth into the souls of those around me again! All because I allowed myself to feel happy..."
[22:55] <Dorian> Eva looks furious at your words, and floats in front of you, stopping you. "Get a grip, Conjack! For fucks sake, you can be so wimpy some times!"
[22:57] <Dark> I stop and stair at her, my eyes flashing blood red for a second before I simply close them and releash my breaht, my fingers twitching as I breath heavily before opening them and looking back at her. Seeming to see her properly for the first time as just sit down on the ground and look at her "I'm sorry...its been a long day and...yer. Sorry" then i see her face and somthing else flashes across my face. "Eva...whats wrong?"
[23:00] <Dorian> "You, that's what! You're whining about how the Darkness is sinking it's teeth in! You think that wouldn't have happened anyway!? Get! A! Fucking! Grip! God fucking damn it, man!" She reaches back and slaps you, open palm, across the face. "Look at you, running at one death! You wouldn't have even budged two centuries ago! My god, have you gotten weak!"
[23:02] <Dark> At the slap I seem to explode as a tendral shoots out and wraps around her neck, slamming her against the ruined stone wall beside her as my eyes glow blue "Watch your tongue vampire! You are at full power now so I dont need to hesitete before slamming this clean through your chest! Perhaps I have gotten weaker....But I still weild the power to devistate thousands!"
[23:03] <Dorian> Eva smiles, "Now, that's the master I trained under. Ruthless, and uncaring."
[23:05] <Dark> I snarl for a second before blinking and stepping back, breathing heavily again as the tendral releases her. I hiss as I look at her before seeming to change the conversation "So how does it feel? Being back to the power you were robbed off?"
[23:07] <Dorian> Eva stands up, and flexes an arm, "Brilliant!" She sighs, summoning a small ball of magic around her hand for a breif second, "It's like being a god!"
[23:10] <Dark> I smile "Good. Though I wish it had been by better means I am glad to see you able to stand before me as you once did. Just like the good days! But now..." I stand and bow to her as two snakes with blue eyes creep from my back "...Shall we test out your power? Do me the honour of a duel, for old times sake hmmm?" My dark blade appears in my hand as I raise to full height and hold it before me
[23:11] <Dorian> Eva smiles, "One duel, then. Just one." She takes a battle stance, smiling, just like old times.
[23:12] <Dark> I laugh, releaving my stress as, before the rising moon, we clash in an explosion of dark power...
[23:15] <Dorian> As the two of you clash, Eva seems, somehow, stronger than before, as if invigorated by her latest fight.
[23:18] <Dark> I frown as I block an attack and redirect it, speaking out as I do so "So what happened during your fight with Zanton? Did he say anything to you?"
[23:19] <Dorian> "Not that I can see, no. I just feel... invigorated by it, you know? An actually decent enemy!" As she speaks, her fighting skill increases further.
[23:21] <Dark> I fall on the defensive as I block her blows, fighitng to stop by eyes glowing again "Indeed...but there was somthing about him. Somthing from a time i have forgotten yet it wont tell me about. I had hoped he had let somthing slip about his past"
[23:22] <Dorian> Eva frowns, "Something about him? Like what?"
[23:24] <Dark> "I'm not sure...something from a time before millenia...a thousand ages before I met you. I think the Darkness is stopping me from remembering for some reason but I feel its important....vitaly important"
[23:25] <Dorian> "Vitaly important? Why would it stop you remembering something like that?"
[23:25] <Dark> "Because it like to fuck with me"
[23:28] <Dorian> "Point" She laughs, bringing the fight to a stand still. "This is over, Conjack. We're evenly matched, and it isn't going anywhere." she smiles, and hugs you breifly. "Thank you. For everything."
[23:29] <Dark> I blink in silence before giving her a quick hug and whispering "No...thank you" Before standing again and allowing the dark blade to sink into nothingness as I bow to her again
[23:30] <Dorian> She bows to you, giggling as she does so. She appears to notice this, and stops herself.
[23:30] <Dark> I smerk at her embarisment "So what now then?"
[23:31] <Dorian> Eva smiles, and casts a small illusion spell, turning into her adult form. "The pub!"
[23:32] <Dark> "I like the way you think" i grin before turning and offering my arm, gesturing fowrads with the other hand
[23:32] <Dorian> She smiles, and, taking your arm in hers, marches off towards the nearest town.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 pm

[23:01] <Dorian> You can see two figures, quite a way away, in the distance.
[23:02] <Spiritcurse> I wander towards them, dimming my own natural light.
[23:02] <Dorian> [OOC] So, stealth, in other words.
[23:03] <Spiritcurse> [OOC] More looking non-violent. Not trying to hide, not trying to be noticed.
[23:03] <Dorian> The two figures appear to be locked in combat.
[23:04] <Spiritcurse> I approach at a steady pace, hands clasped with Konoka's to look like any normal couple out for a walk.
[23:06] <Dorian> As you approach, you can make out that one of the figures is Conjack.
[23:07] <Spiritcurse> I come within earshot, and settle down by a tree. "I think I've irritated him." I offer to Konoka by way of explanation.
[23:08] <Dorian> The other figure stands, and flexes. At this way, you can see that it is Eva.
[23:09] <Spiritcurse> "And I know I've irritated her. I'll stay here."
[23:13] <Dorian> The two figures clash in an explosion of darkness power
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> [OOC] So tempted to Power Word: Light.
[23:14] <Dorian> [OOC] I wouldn't, if I were you.
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> [OOC] SO TEMPTED...
[23:14] <Spiritcurse> "That sounded like it hurt. Is your healing ready?"
[23:15] <Dorian> Konoka nods, "Of course."
[23:15] <Spiritcurse> "Good, it sounds like they'll need it. So how did you learn?"
[23:17] <Dorian> "I... erm... well... I got my powers by performing a limited spiritual contract with Negi. Sorry!" she bows her head.
[23:18] <Spiritcurse> "Like what? A soulbind?"
[23:19] <Dorian> "A very limited, temporary one, yes." She cringes at the thought of your reaction.
[23:20] <Spiritcurse> "As in what?"
[23:20] <Dorian> "As in, one little kisses worth."
[23:21] <Spiritcurse> "Oh, that's okay. So what powers do you think I'd be giving you?"
[23:22] <Dorian> "Probably the same, but with more fire!" She smiles, and pecks you on the cheek.
[23:22] <Spiritcurse> "Fire's always good. Reckon I should throw some at those two?" I kiss her back, laughing slightly.
[23:24] <Dorian> "No, I think they're good." She giggles gently.
[23:25] <Spiritcurse> "You sure? It would be kind of funny." What about if I teach you to?
[23:26] <Dorian> "That would be brilliant, yes."
[23:26] <Spiritcurse> "Shall I teach you now?"
[23:29] <Dorian> "Nah, not now. I might burn everything down, which would put a further downer on the whole day." She smiles, but looks ready to burst into tears.
[23:29] <Spiritcurse> "Aww, come here." I hold her in an embrace, muttering minor prayers into her ear in a long dead language.
[23:32] <Dorian> She hugs back, a smile on her face despite the tears welling in her eyes.
[23:34] <Spiritcurse> Pointing up at the emerging stars, I murmur "This should cheer you up a bit. And also terrify them a bit. I think you'd call them fireworks?" I point at various stars, saying the Word of light under my breath.
[23:36] <Dorian> As you do so, the stars explode into fireworks, although obviously not literally.

Last edited by Spiritcurse on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Ok, sessions are split, but absolutely brillint for Chardev. Very Happy

[20:57] <@Dorian> Last session, after a breif respite from the battle, courtesy of Iocus, Zanton went postal on the town, killing everyone not evacuated, including Chao and the Dean, in one swift attack. However, he seemingly destroyed himself and the Circle in doing so.
[21:00] <@Dorian> This session begins just after you all exit the portal, for some reason at the same time, despite entering at different times. As you exit, you see the refugees massing around some form of ruins, talking to various different people about different things.
[21:02] <@Spiritcurse> Sinking to the ground, I begin the somewhat painful process of transforming back to my normal self. My wings fold into my back as my armour crystalizes and breaks apart, fading away as it does.
[21:04] <%Dark> A swarm of over a hundred Heartless fly around me, hissing after having taken Eva and the Chachas to safty whilst i stand silent, my body bathed in blackness as my eyes glow blue, four snakes hissing and snarling at me in their unknown language
[21:05] <%Karm> "Well at least we are through" i mutter hugging Pichu and putting him on my Shoulder
[21:09] <%Dark> As the sound of raised voices rise up from the crowd, the Heartless all begin to circle me, the four snakes hissing as they rise to look down at the crowd along with Conjack
[21:13] <@Dorian> As Conjack gazes down at the crowd, he notices that a fight seems to have broken out between two figures. The crowd is milling around them but giving them sufficient birth to make sure that they don't get caught up in the fight. This also helps to allert Karm and Hrar about the fight.
[21:13] <%Dark> "I am in no mood" The snakes snarl as two Heartless brake from the crowd in order to restrain the two
[21:14] <%Karm> "Huh?" i jump and Fly to Conjack
[21:14] <@Spiritcurse> Breaking into a run, I approach the group with my eyes glowing.
[21:14] <@Dorian> As you approach the fight, you notice that it is Asuna and Setsuna fighting, although over what, you cannot tell.
[21:15] <%Dark> The heartless slam into the ground between the whilst I move through the corwd, the snakes snarling and snapping at anyone in my way
[21:16] <@Dorian> The crowd parts, some running in fear, but the majority, either Mahora scholars or Magical World residents, merely move, used to unusual things.
[21:17] <%Dark> "What is your problem!" I snap, my voice a mixture between mine and the Darkness "DOnt you think we have enough to deal with!?"
[21:18] <@Spiritcurse> Cupping my hands around my mouth as a run, I bellow out "STOP IT, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS." Subtle undertones of fire echo through the words.
[21:19] <@Dorian> Setsuna turns to face you, her contacts out and her red eyes showing, "Shut up! This bitch," she gestures towards Asuna, "is getting in my way! She's been acting weird since she fought that Domina guy!"
[21:20] <%Karm> "In your way of what?!"
[21:20] <%Dark> One of my tendriles shoots out and wraps around her, lifting her into the air "This is no time for that! We have lost too much allready! Stoe it!"
[21:20] <@Spiritcurse> "Well stop fighting, sit down, and shut up or I swear to the sun I will set you on fire."
[21:20] <@Dorian> "She wouldn't let me check on Ojou-sama!"
[21:21] <%Dark> the two lower snakes blink before turing to Asuna "Your reason?"
[21:21] <@Dorian> Asuna laughs, "She worries too much!"
[21:21] <@Spiritcurse> "She's fine, trust me. Asuna, come with us."
[21:22] <@Dorian> Asuna glares at Hrar, "Now, why would I do that?"
[21:22] <%Dark> THe tendril slowly releases Setsuna, the four snakes hissing again
[21:22] <@Spiritcurse> "Because if you do it willingly, it doesn't look as bad when we take you anyway."
[21:23] <%Dark> A couple of HEartless appear beside Asune to emphasise the point
[21:23] <@Dorian> Asuna grins, then begins to convulse and spasm.
[21:24] <@Spiritcurse> "Get her to a shaman, we can help her. MOVE!" I address the crowd, angrily.
[21:24] <%Dark> THe four snakes rise high into the air, they maws parting in an inhuman howl as the Heartless swarm around me, COnjack eyes falling into the deep yellow
[21:24] <%Dark> [NO MORE JACKIE! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!]
[21:27] <@Dorian> As the activity suddenly begins to follow your orders, Asuna stops convulsing, and floats into the air, as if held on strings like a puppet.
[21:28] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh dear. EVERYBODY, GET OUT OF HERE UNLESS YOU'RE ACTUALLY USEFUL."
[21:28] <@Dorian> A voice, unknown and yet familiar, echoes through the air:
[21:28] <@Dorian> I AM
[21:28] <@Dorian> THROUGH LICENSE OF HE WHO IS CALLED 'I AM' I HAVE COME
[21:28] <@Dorian> I AM THE ASPECT OF KNOWLEDGE
[21:28] <@Dorian> MASTER OF PUPPETS
[21:28] <@Dorian> I AM SCION OF THE FIRST AND FINAL
[21:28] <@Dorian> I AM PUPPETTEER OF ETERNITY
[21:28] <@Dorian> I AM DOMINO
[21:28] <@Dorian> I HAVE ARRIVED
[21:28] <@Dorian> Asuna, drawing her sword, levels it at Setsuna, and charges.
[21:29] <%Dark> "You..." all four snakes snarl in unison with COnjack, his yellow eyes suddenly falling deep red
[21:29] <@Dorian> Asuna's attack appears to land, but Setsuna blocks it at the last second, knocking her away.
[21:30] <%Dark> The Heartless shot down onto her, pinning her to the ground
[21:31] <@Spiritcurse> A burst of light erupts from my eyes, hitting her in the back with a loud crack.
[21:33] <%Dark> The Heartless snarl as they grap her and slam her roughly against the ground, their pitch black bodies holding her fast to the ground whilst one of the snakes moves to hover just above her face
[21:34] <%Dark> "YOU WILL LEAVE THIS ONE NOW YOU MAGGOT!"
[21:35] <@Dorian> Asuna smiles uncannily, and speaks on Domino's voice, "Why should I? I am Puppetteer of Eternity. This is my right."
[21:36] <@Spiritcurse> "Because that's not your body, and I'd feel guilty if I decapitated her."
[21:36] <%Dark> "And I am the ruler of hearts. Now leave or by the eternal night...YOU WILL SUFFER AGONY BEYOND ETERNITY!"
[21:37] <@Dorian> "It is not. However," Asuna stands, the heartless going flying, "You must choose. This one, or the cave man." With that, she levels her sword at Hrar, and charges.
[21:40] <@Dorian> As Asuna's sword drives towards Hrar, Konoka steps in the way, nocking the sword out of the way.
[21:42] <@Dorian> Setsuna, seeing this, snarls, her wings unfurling, and charges, drawing her sword as she does.
[21:45] <%Karm> "Oh no you dont, we want ASUNA to live!" i shout grabbing Setsuna and pulling her back
[21:45] <@Dorian> Setsuna snarls, and lashes out at Karm. "Get off me! She hurt Ojou-sama, she must die!"
[21:47] <%Karm> "Woh" i mutter sidestepping her blows "Konoka can hold her own....." i sigh
[21:48] <@Spiritcurse> "Oh yeah, she's tough, aren't you? But don't risk yourself for me again."
[21:48] <@Dorian> Konoka frowns, "You risk yourself for me, why shouldn't I return the favour!?"
[21:49] <%Karm> "Becasue he is a lump of muscle!"
[21:49] <@Spiritcurse> "Because if I die protecting you, it's worth it. I couldn't bear to see you die."
[21:49] <@Spiritcurse> "Shut it, you."
[21:54] <@Dorian> Asuna draws back her sword, and swings at Konoka, a psychotic smile on her face.
[21:55] <%Karm> "Alright" i mutter "You can get her now, but dont kill her!"
[21:55] <%Dark> "NO MORE!" The Darkness roars, no trace of COnjack's voice left within it as a tendrail shoots at Asuna, surrounded by the Heartless
[21:55] <@Spiritcurse> I pull Konoka into a hug, swinging my shield around in front of her.
[21:56] <%Dark> A tendrile wraps around Asuna's arms and hurls her into the air, slamming her against anything hard nearby so as to cause pain before holding her stilll as my shadow covered figure rises up towards her, snakes snapping at the air
[21:59] <@Dorian> Setsuna, now freed, lets loose a battle cry, and charges at Asuna, her sword aiming for her heart.
[21:59] <%Karm> "No, what did i just say!" i shout running after her
[22:02] <%Dark> A set of Heartless leaps ahead of her, one simply vanishing in a cloud of black smoke as it is slain by the blow intended for Asuna whilst the other Heartless grab her, dragging her to the ground again whist the snakes turn back to Asuna
[22:02] <%Dark> "This has gone on long enough today vermin. Release her now"
[22:03] <@Dorian> Asuna smiles, and speaks through closed lips in Domino's voice, "Why? Give me a good, valid reason, and I will."
[22:03] <%Dark> "Well I carnt say that if you dont I will hunt you down cause I'm kinda going to do that anyway" THe snakes seem to chuckle
[22:04] <@Spiritcurse> "Because otherwise, I will devote my entire existence to ending yours."
[22:05] <%Dark> "Thats what I just said"
[22:05] <@Dorian> "And how is this different from what is currently going to happen?"
[22:05] <@Spiritcurse> "It'll be sooner."
[22:05] <%Dark> "Tell you what. You let her go now and I will allow the vassel to make your death quick"
[22:06] <@Dorian> "Only if you can find me."
[22:06] <%Dark> Slowly, one of the snakes starts to laugh
[22:07] <%Dark> "There are other ways to make someone suffer then finding them...I'm sure you know what I mean"
[22:07] <%Dark> Behind it, Conjack seems to struggle before falling silent again
[22:07] <@Dorian> "This is true. For example." Asuna screams in pain, in her own voice.
[22:08] <%Dark> The snakes dont seem in the slighest bit bothered by her pain
[22:08] <@Spiritcurse> "We'll repay that a thousand fold."
[22:08] <%Dark> "You know Domino? Love is a silly thing isnt it?"
[22:09] <@Dorian> "Yes! Yes, it is."
[22:10] <%Dark> "Indeed" The four snakes laugh "It makes people care about when others feel pain, somthing you just tried to take advantage off. And it makes you want to protect people that you feel for"
[22:11] <@Dorian> Asuna smiles horrifically, "You talk of Ruina? My child? Well, that is one thing. However, try finding her. I dare you!"
[22:11] <@Dorian> "Of course, to stand a chance against us, you'd need years of training."
[22:12] <%Dark> "Dont underestimate the power of night boy. I once weided the power to shape the world with a thought! and I will do again"
[22:12] <@Dorian> "Oh? You are Celestial as well?"
[22:12] <%Dark> "And all the child has to do is go near a shadow...and I will find her"
[22:13] <@Dorian> "And you think we will let her do that now?"
[22:13] <%Dark> The snakes hiss at the word and whisper somthing in their own language
[22:13] <@Dorian> "I thought so. What is your aspect, may I ask?"
[22:13] <%Dark> "Lights can not be held forever, shadows are allways found in the world...I can never be avoided...and I will make you suffer"
[22:14] <%Dark> "Now...arent you getting curious all of a sudden" THe snakes laugh
[22:14] <@Dorian> "Ah. Well, in that case, I believe a change of pace is in order, don't you?"
[22:14] <@Spiritcurse> "You will suffer eternally for every second you've harmed us. Believe me. We'll find you, and with our light and darkness, we'll break you."
[22:15] <%Dark> One of the snakes grins at Hrar before looking back towards Asuna/Domino
[22:15] <@Dorian> Asuna, moving strangely through the air, breaks free of the tendrils and moves for Setsuna, swinging her sword at her, bypassing and banishing the heartless completly.
[22:16] <%Dark> "So predicatble" The snakes sigh, not seeming to be overly concened
[22:16] <@Dorian> As the blade smashes through the heartless, Setsuna is freed, and jumps into the air.
[22:21] <%Karm> Before Asuna can hit, i sidestep setsuna and raise my keys pushing Asuna back
[22:23] <%Dark> I simply turn in the air and look down, the snakes looking irritated as they lower down "Calm youself Setsuna! THis is what this pretender to corruption wants!"
[22:23] <@Dorian> Setsuna, from mid-air, dives at Asuna again, aiming once more for her heart and ignoring Conjack's words.
[22:25] <%Dark> Sighing, the snakes simply rise up and the Heartless stop, seeming to simply watch the blow in mild boredom
[22:25] <%Karm> "SETSUNA! NO!"
[22:29] <@Spiritcurse> "Konoka, is it too late for you to do anything?"
[22:30] <%Dark> [Sigh...that child was never able to contriol her emoitions...makes her a lyability]
[22:31] <@Dorian> Setsuna's sword peirces Asuna's heart, causing blood to pour from the wound. Asuna smiles, her thoughts and body her own, as she coughs up a small smattering of blood. A kind expression passes over her face as her eyes glaze over, and she falls over backwards, her entire body limp.
[22:33] <@Dorian> Konoka cries out as the sword hits, and turns her face away from the scene, burying her tears in Hrar's shoulder.
[22:33] <@Spiritcurse> "It's okay..." I comfort her as best I can, walking away in no particular direction.
[22:33] <%Dark> The snakes simply stair, they eyes void of expression as a trace of Darkness leaves COnjack's face...forcing him to watch
[22:35] <%Karm> "RIGHT THATS IT!" i shout to Setsuna " First it was Hrar, i accept that, but just casue Asuna got in the way,YOU KILLED HER? Who is it gonna be next?!" i mutter "Konoka when she Rejects you?"
[22:35] <@Dorian> Setsuna, seeing what she has done, drops her sword, almost forcing it away, as if disgusted by it. "I... I..."
[22:35] <%Dark> Hearing Karm's words, the snakes all grin in unison
[22:36] <%Dark> "Ah, the darkness fades from her at last" They laugh "Allways too late to save someone am I right...girl!"
[22:36] <%Karm> i mutter " Konoka, iis there nothing you can do?" before walking over too Setsuna and hug her
[22:37] <@Dorian> Setsuna looks up, her eyes blank. "I... I..." A psychotic smile crosses her face. "I.. I must... I must leave."
[22:37] <@Dorian> Konoka does not hear Karm's question, her face too deep in Hrar's shoulder.
[22:38] <%Dark> I land and begin to slowly advance, no trace of Conjack left in the body of Darkness "See how it feels! Even now you carnt stop yourself" THe snakes seem on the verge of hysterical laughter in their cruetly
[22:38] <@Dorian> Setsuna snarls, "I have fallen, but I will NOT submit to you, Darkright!"
[22:39] <@Spiritcurse> "Konoka, let's go." I lift her up, carrying her away.
[22:39] <%Dark> The snakes pause for a second before bursting out into their pent up laughter "You think I care about that!?"
[22:40] <%Dark> "I have made my work known girl. I am the emboddiment of a freed heart...do as you will. REVEL IN YOUR BLOODLUST!"
[22:41] <@Dorian> Realisation dawning, Setsuna screams, diving for her sword and swooping off, the only trace of her being her psychotic half-screams, half-sobs.
[22:41] <%Dark> A couple of Heartless get up to follow before exploding into darkness as COnjack's body shoots them both through the head whilst the snakes watch her go
[22:42] <%Dark> "Yes...the lure of Darkness is for all child. You are free light now. But know this...get in my way and I will destroy that which I helped to create without hesitation"
[22:42] <@Spiritcurse> "Don't worry. I'll protect you now."
[22:43] <%Dark> "Ah yes" The snakes laugh as they look over to where you hold Konoka "How do you feel about this now? Last girl of the group of three?"
[22:44] <@Dorian> Konoka turns, anger in her eyes. "You will shut up now, please."
[22:44] <@Spiritcurse> I turn around, loosing a blast of light. "Mock the others. She's off-limits."
[22:45] <%Dark> The snakes simply laugh a little more "Ooh...even Conjack is fighting me again now. Seems I have had my fun for the day, hmmm? but wow has it been fun! and dont worry...Konoka...your time will come soon enough"
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> I loose a larger blast this time, actually aiming it. "I said leave her, demon."
[22:46] <%Karm> i walk over too Asuna's body and press my my hand onto my face in a Death-Touch sign before standing, and shaking my head at Conjack before flying off to the rest of the crowd
[22:46] <%Dark> "With that, there is an explosion of black light as the snakes seem to howl in pain before being dragged into COnjack's body, leaving him to fall to ground in agony...tears covering his face
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> "My apologies. It went too far that time."
[22:47] <@Dorian> There is a dead silence over the crowd, with a slightly shocked and yet reverential air.
[22:48] <%Dark> Slowly I stand, my eyes seeming hollow and empty as, looking up towards you I simply turn and run away, the Heartless watching me go before taking flight and flying into the nights air, vanishing from sight
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> "I may have gone too far. I know it doesn't like my light blasts." I mutter to Konoka, before turning to the crowd.
[23:00] <@Spiritcurse> Setting Konoka down, I wander aimlessly about, but nearing the edge of the ruins.
[23:33] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

[23:04] <Dorian> As you fly along, you notice Nodoka, sat to one side, petting Raikou and smiling slightly.
[23:05] <Karm> "Hmm, you seem to be getting along" i smile
[23:06] <Dorian> Nodoka looks up, "Is he yours?"
[23:07] <Karm> "All of em, they live with me, and steal my food ...so yeah " i mutter hugging Suicune and patting Entei on his side
[23:08] <Dorian> Nodoka smiles, "Sounds like any pet, to me."
[23:09] <Karm> "Aye, but pets dont norm.......yeah most pets do shoot Ice beams at their owners...." i laugh quietly then sit down next to her
[23:10] <Dorian> Nodoka laughs, "So, what do you want to talk about."
[23:10] <Dorian> ?
[23:14] <Karm> "Nothing, just need to get away from...them" i mutter "I dont kno.....hmm nevermind. I think Konoka will need you more at the moment" i mutter
[23:15] <Dorian> Nodoka frowns, "Really? Why?"
[23:16] <Karm> "Something, Happened....With Setsuna and Asuna.....i'm sorry" a say bowing my head
[23:18] <Dorian> "What? What happened!?"
[23:19] <Karm> "Setsuna........went into a frenzy, Asuna was being possessed and they started to fight , we tryed to stop it but Conjack.......turned......and Asuna was stabbed by Setsuna."
[23:20] <Dorian> Nodoka gasps, and brings her hand to her mouth. "What...?"
[23:23] <Karm> "I....I'm sorry, it's my fault. i let Setsuna go bef....no i let her go thinking she was fine and might have helped us, But....Setsuna has gone somewhere and i am wondering what to do..."
[23:23] <Dorian> Nodoka shakes her head. "No... this can't be true..."
[23:25] <Karm> "I..." before shaking my head i pull her close and hug her
[23:26] <Dorian> She hugs you back, tears rolling down her face.
[23:33] <Dorian> END OF SESSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Unclean One Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Hey guys, sorry I couldn´t take part, Iceland is not a friendly place for constant Wi-fi....
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Don't worry about it. Very Happy There's still a massive bit of leeway for anyone to join, so whenever's good. However, for those already playing in the campaign, there will be no session tonight, due to a bad case of my mother having a birthday. Sad Sorry about that.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Thats a vaild excuse at least Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Unclean One Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Smooth, when´s the next session?
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Check the IRC schedule, we're usually on Fridays.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun May 01, 2011 11:03 pm

I just wanted to do a little somthing to show what the Darkness' plan now that events have changed its situation...
War had come…
War was all around it and the fear and sadness that it brought could be seen in all…
And the Darkness thrived on war…
Burning yellow eyes narrowed against the midnight moon as they looked across the tents that had been set up around the ruins by those who had managed to flee the destruction of Mahora Academy. A couple of people still wondered from place to place around the make shift camp, searching constantly for anything that could have infiltrated it from the wilderness around them…if they saw it they would have screamed in terror or attacked it…
But the Darkness was invisible to the worthless and blind eyes that they used…
“Hasta Nimbati…Bakat Istu…”
At the whisper of the unnatural language, the presence of the Darkness lifted over the camp, drifting through like it was watching some sort of film, flying in between tents and people utterly unnoticed by the blind masses. It slipped into tents and hissed as it watched students sleep, drifted around those that stood guard around them. It didn’t whisper to them, it didn’t try to affect them it simply watched. They had been through a lot, their minds were weak and ripe for the taking…but they were of no worth to the Darkness…they were not what it needed.
A low, unheard hiss broke from its mouth as an image of the past flicked through the Darkness’ mind. It saw Zanton stood in the centre of Library Island, surrounded on all sides by the circle as the people of Mahora had fled, it saw him battle with the vampire child that Conjack loved so much and it saw the battle between the Dean and Choe and Zanton’s other form, the one it recognized. With a click of its tongue, the Darkness knew what was to come and what it must do.
This was a war, Zanton was a Deiim to lead his army in the forum of the circle…and the Darkness was a Celestial that would battle him in open war…but for that it needed its own army to counter the circle. It needed soldiers.
Yes it had the Heartless, a never ending legion of creatures that would obey its orders without question and above all others, but that wasn’t what it needed. The Heartless couldn’t think, they couldn’t fight on their own without its presence. For the coming war the Darkness needed an army that would be able to fight on par with the circle, it needed an army that would be able to think and fight on their own accord.
And for that, it knew the perfect place to being.
“Imbatuia Hetiui…”
As it hissed its unknown words, the image of the class registers that it had looked at though Conjack’s eyes appeared before it, hovering in the midnight air. It gave an invisible gesture and the faces of those that were of no use to it burned and died in black fire, leaving only those that the Darkness thought to be of potential left. The number was few, but with the proper training they would be a powerful force standing beside it in the battlefield. Hrar and Karm would be there too it knew…but warriors of the light were hardily something that the Darkness was going to willingly count on when the time came.
“Yes…these will do” The Darkness actually laughed as its mind filled for a second with the possibilities of what it could make those it had blessed with its choosing into…
Giving a cruel grin, it hissed another line of its language and faded from existence, dooming those it had chosen to a night of dark visions and tails of doom.
The minds of the blessed would open…and Darkness would rise…
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue May 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Finally the work is done! Chachazero is born and the Darkness' great plan is placed in motion!
https://burntlegion.darkbb.com/t1105-something-worth-fighting-for-a-negima-gurps-fluff#23359

How much fluff am I going to do for this game!? Its become its own universe...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue May 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Hey, that is what I intended. Obviously, I wanted to run a decent capaign as well, but I needed a new setting, and I thought that the best inspiration for creating one would be a brand new campaign. Hence, I volunteered to GM for this. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue May 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Indeed Smile
Conjack Darkright was a character I created over 10 years ago and he has evolved constently. But he allways lacked one major thing, his own universe and story. He was allways just a bonus character that I imagined into shows and other stories that I read. Now he has his story and full background Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue May 03, 2011 6:43 pm

I like evolving campaigns like that - as you probably know, I'm making our BC games canon unless some serious dicking about happens, in which case I'll wash my hands of it. Imera is going to be influenced, obviously, so I might include what you do when I do the post-write up, depending on how far you change it. Of course, I'm not saying don't change it.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm

It is coming! You know how many of the past fluffs I have done have been of COnjack talking to the Darkness snakes in a blackness inside his head like when he was asleep? Well I allways imagined the snakes as being surrounded by a sort of smoke but never said it because I knew I wouldnt be able to properly give a visual image for it.
Then this came out today!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri May 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Session logs, which ends on a brain fart on my part: No more filler ideas.

[21:11] <@Dorian> Last session, Asuna fell in combat after being controlled by Domino, the Puppetteer of Eternity, and being forced to attack Setsuna, her slayer. After the combat, Setsuna fled in dishonour, and the resulting confusion and sorrow led to some intersting conversations and some important revelations within the groups.
[21:12] <@Dorian> This session, a week after Asuna's death, things are becoming ploitically complicated, as the people of Ostia would rather like their ruins free of refugees.
[21:15] <@Dorian> As the delegation of Ostian representatives aproaches the table where Conjack and Hrar sit, each accompanied by their assisstant of choice, a cold wind blows over the ruins, highlighting the icyness of the representatives' expressions.
[21:15] <%Spiritcurse> "So, you're here. Why, might I ask?"
[21:16] <%Dark> I am silent as i look at them, drinking from the tea in my hand
[21:18] <@Dorian> The head representative steps forward, "As representatives of the city-state of Ostia, we give you our formal greetings, although the time of your arrival is a foul one. We have received word of a phenomenal power rampaging across the Mundane World, and although we offer you as much support as we can give, this area is being quarrantined, and as such needs to be evacuated."
[21:19] <%Spiritcurse> "You would make us evacuate again?"
[21:19] <%Dark> "#Why quarranten some ruins?"
[21:20] <@Dorian> "These ruins house the most permanent portal to the Mundane World. We must first evacuate, then quarantine them, so that the power does not reach this world, the only place the power has not yet affected."
[21:21] <%Dark> I close my eyes and face upwards, leaning back "The power in the world of humans is stronger then that...it will come"
[21:21] <%Spiritcurse> "Are we designated a spot to settle?"
[21:21] <%Dark> [and for us too Jackie...the war goes on]
[21:24] <@Dorian> "You shall be moved to an area in the Hellas plateau, near to our esteemed friends, the Hellas Empire. From there, you may go where you wish, although any permanent installations will require planning permission from the local authorities."
[21:25] <%Spiritcurse> "Is there any unclaimed land? I would prefer not to submit my people to an unknown empire."
[21:25] <%Dark> [his people?]
[21:29] <@Dorian> "There is much unclaimed land, but not on the impirical scale. I am sorry, but you shall have to submit to one of the global administrative policies."
[21:29] <%Spiritcurse> "I see. In this case, I will acede to your demands, if my partner will do likewise. Rest assured that should your rule prove not benevolent, steps will be taken."
[21:31] <%Dark> "I am not here for further fighting" I say simply "You can rest assured we are no force that intends conflict" I cough slightly and my voice shakes with somthing "Atleast not against you"
[21:32] <@Dorian> "Very well, then. However, should you attack us, we shall of course respond in full force. This is of course not a threat, and merely a statement of fact."
[21:33] <%Dark> "And one we accept and repeat towrads you as is needed"
[21:33] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed, as was my similarly veiled threat." I saw, a grin wide on my face.
[21:38] <@Dorian> "Ok, then. We shall be opening a teleport gate for you as soon as you are ready to leave, and not a moment sooner. Assuming the proper paperwork is completed, of course."
[21:38] <%Spiritcurse> "What's on this paperwork?"
[21:40] <@Dorian> "Only what is necessary to create the teleport gate."
[21:41] <%Dark> I stand and finish the cup of tea, hiding my eyes for a second by closing them "Sounds look fun for you" I grin "I'll leave you to it and go help everyone get ready"
[21:42] <%Spiritcurse> "I'll leave you to it as well. Good day, representative." I take to my feet, walking out of the room.
[21:45] <@Dorian> "That is our wish, yes. We shall return, as soon as the paperwork is complete, to further discuss the time for departure." They raise their hands, and, in a flash of light, they dissapear, leaving only a faint psio-magical residue.
[21:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Wait, we allow people to use magic here? That was a slight oversight on our behalf."
[21:47] <%Dark> "Only certain types of magic really but yer"
[21:47] <%Spiritcurse> "Hmm, we should probably deal with that. So, what are we doing now?"
[21:48] <%Dark> "I'm going to get a refill of tea and pass the word around to pack up. they wont be happy about it but thats life now...we are nothing but refugees now...allbet ones that are still great in number"
[21:49] <%Spiritcurse> "And power. Don't forget power."
[21:50] <%Dark> "I thought that was obvious" i grin
[21:50] <%Spiritcurse> "It is when it's us. But these still hold tremendous power. We should probably harness it."
[21:52] <%Dark> "The students power? It true that those who hold it hold it well but harnessing them is hardly top of my agender right now...what are you thinking?"
[21:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Train them. The two of us are powerful. The two of us supported by all of them..."
[21:58] <%Dark> I freeze on the spot, my eyes flashing blue as i look at you "You would have us create an army out of these...children?"
[21:58] <%Spiritcurse> "When I come from, they'd be expected to anyway."
[22:00] <%Dark> I say nothing, my eyes narrow "I want to say that this is not where you come from...times have changed. But...with everything thats happened...innocence and truth are the first casulty of war"
[22:01] <%Spiritcurse> "Or if you like, use the link between Konoka and me to use their spells from afar. And I'm just thinking of survival. So a few may die to keep the tribe alive."
[22:03] <%Dark> "A few fall to protect the many" i mutter a shadow seeming to fall over me before i shake it off and sigh "We will give them the choice of whether they want to learn to fight or not...and how. From what Ive seen the two of us are very diffrent from each other in terms of power"
[22:04] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed, and in terms of tactics. Allow them the choice between training under you, me, or nobody?"
[22:06] <%Dark> "I am not happy about it, I sup...it likes the idea too much. But it seems that the times call for it"
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Once the crisis is over, my students will be well versed in light magic. There's always a call for healers and their ilk."
[22:07] <%Dark> "My point is that I can offer no such future...you know how my power works. No good can come of it
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed... we'll have to ask them."
[22:08] <%Dark> "Indeed, though there is only one who has ever been able to withstand the night"
[22:09] <%Spiritcurse> "Don't open your full power - I won't be doing."
[22:10] <%Dark> "I was not going to idiot" I snap before stopping "I mean that even the slightest touch of..it...can destroy"
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Give them the magic only. Teach them the forms of mana, expose them to as little as possible. Send any that look in danger to me, I can sort it."
[22:13] <%Dark> I am silent, seeming to mutter a few things to myself before sighing again "Very well...I doubt Eva will be happy but screw it. I will teach the basics to those who want it, but I will not bestow them with any trace of the Darkness"
[22:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Excellent. I'll do similar, keeping the light from them."
[22:15] <%Dark> For a split second my eyes flash and I seem to nearly laugh before turning and starting to walk. "We are at war cave man" I call back "It seems that we are reaching the arms race"
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> "Let's just hope one of us wins." I say, grinning and jumping into flight.
[22:17] <%Dark> I look up as you go, a smile crossing my face "Our time jackie..." I mutter before blinking and looking around, seeming to not know what was going on
[22:19] <%Spiritcurse> "You alright?" I call down, swooping idly through the air.
[22:20] <%Dark> "Huh? Oh yer, I'm fine...just went dizy for a sec"
[22:21] <%Spiritcurse> "You think you're getting dizzy?" I ask, turning my fifth loop in the sky.
[22:21] <%Dark> I chuckle before waving and walking away, scratching at the back of my shoulder
[22:23] <%Spiritcurse> Swinging about in the sky, I cast my eyes about for anything vaugely interesting to go and look at, obviously restless.

[22:27] I wonder around the camp, aiding in packing where need be and as allways keeping an eye out for any members of my class and so on
[22:33] As you wander, you see Eva and Veronica sat by a campfire, talking. Unusually, they are both smiling, and seem to be enjoying themselves immensely.
[22:34] "That carnt be good" i mutter as I see them, moving around in the general direction but not directly approching them
[22:37] As you approach, you hear that they're talking about... something. You don't really get the gist of it, as they're talking in metaphor and slang, but it seems to embarrass both of them more than a little.
[22:40] Strangly curious about whatever they are talking about that could make them show that side, I move behind some cover and simply lie down, allowing my fatigue to wash over me as a rest. I vaigle listen but not in such a way that I'm pushing my ear towards them
[22:43] As you listen, you hear talk of "them
[22:43] ", "how does it...", and "I'd never have that amount of courage!"
[22:45] I stay where I am, trying to ignore a couple of whispers of Darkness language that drifts through my mind
[22:46] As the coversation comes to a narutal close, Eva sighs. "It's so good to finally just talk to someone, you know? Not having people's stereotypes cloud their judgement, and just talk properly, like new friends."
[22:47] [Aww...How sweet]
[22:47] Ignoring the Darkness, I smile to myself
[22:48] Veronica giggles, "Eva, you're over seven hundred years old! When was the last time you had a proper, you know, 'girl talk'?"
[22:50] "I honestly can't remember," Eva replies, confusion in her voice, "I don't think I ever have, really."
[22:51] [that puppet you made never did work out well for that huh Jackie?]
[22:56] Veronica laughs, standing up if the sounds are anything to trust, "Well, Eva, it's been brilliant, but I have to go help Mana with something, she was being cryptic. As ever."
[22:59] Eva laughs, "Yeah, she's like that. See you later?"
[23:00] [That was interesting was it not Jackie?] I say nothing as i remain in my place
[23:00] Veronica smiles, "Yeah, maybe. See you!" And with that, she walks off.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I carnt stop listening to this song now as i delve deeper into the future story lines of Conjack and his relationship with Eva and the Darkness so i'm gonna post it here simply because I can, so there tongue

The lyrics are perfect for the sort of thing that Darkness would say in my opinion, though its only one of many sides and methords that it uses...

Having said that however...no that I look at them again, most of the Disturbed songs suit Conjack and the Darkness and there inner conflict...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next