Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon RPG!

+3
Camokasi
GrandTheft
comingdarkness
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pokemon RPG! - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon RPG!

Post by comingdarkness Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Whilst asleep, Felix is given a strange dream that holds both secrets of hope and horror...

[21:00] <@Dark> You are walking down a strange forrest path, filled with colours and shapes that simply dont seem to make sense with huge chunks of land covored with buildings and landmarks hovering in the air above you. The Sky shines a deep purple and and the sun glows red with the trees nothing more then twisted twigs. You dont know what is going on but your pokemon are walking alongside of you, out of their pokeballs despite not being released
[21:02] "Wow this scenary is wierd." Felix says as he looks up at the floating pieces of land and such. "It looks like a children's book gone wrong..."
[21:04] Felix then looks down at the two pokemon that are walking beside him to make sure they are okay. "I wonder where Karm and Taylor are..."
[21:04] <@Dark> There is no sign of them, just an unearthly silence and a faint light glowing ahead of you
[21:06] "This place gives me goosebumps. What kind of place is this? Any ideas Anna? Spirand?"
[21:07] <@Dark> Your pokemon look up and mutter their names, their voices sounding slightly miss shaped
[21:08] 'Wierd I couldn't understand them...' Felix thinks to himself as he continues walking slowly getting closer to the faint light.
[21:11] Felix reaches down and pats both of his pokemon on the head as he continues walking, more to reassure himself they are still there then anything else.
[21:12] <@Dark> Your pokemon nod at you and follow, watching as the chunks of land fly above you. Suddenly there is a heavy crash as two of the smash together, one you recognise as bearing a building that resembles Shadow City Gym smashing into a chunk of land baring a huge tower that you havent seen before
[21:14] "I most definitely don't like this place." Felix says as the buildings smash into each other. "We need to find a way out."
[21:17] <@Dark> your pokemon nod and begin to move faster towards the light, looking down from above as the shape of Shadow City Gym bukles and turns to dust under the weight of the tower, which seems to stand tall for a minute before falling apart under its own weight
[21:19] 'Could this stuff have meaning?" Felix thinks to himself as he begins to run towards the light with his pokemon beside him.
[21:22] <@Dark> The light glows brighter as you get closer before, just as you are about to get to where it is, it explodes and shoots into the air like an arrow. Once it is in the air its shatters and takes the shape of a massive white pokemon, its chest surrounded in what resmbles a glowing halo and four legs each glowing a bright light
[21:23] <@Dark> It howls a deafening roar the seeps in sheer power as it spits a beam of light at a massive black snake like shape that shoots out of the nothingness towards it
[21:24] <@Dark> You catch a glimps of a golden jaw like shape around the snakes head and six black tendrals trialing from its neck before the two figues smash together in an explosion of light and darkness
[21:24] 'What is all of this!' Felix shouts in his mind as he unconciously takes a step back.
[21:25] <@Dark> shadow and light clash again and again before, with a screech of pain, the white pokemon falls to the ground, smashing and melting into ablivion whilst the snake roars in victory
[21:26] "What just happened?" Felix mutters to himself quietly.
[21:28] <@Dark> Your pokemon hide behind your legs as there snake seems to melt into shadows and the forrest vanashes to reveal a massive city built around a dock
[21:30] <@Dark> it seems like a giant matropolise, a massive suspension bridge leads away from it and an overturned sign reads 'Welcome to Unova'
[21:31] "I really don't like this place any more." Felix says even as he walks towards the city.
[21:32] <@Dark> there are no people to be seen and fires can be seen burning throught out the city and two more shapes clash above you. a flash of lighting and you see a pokemon bathed in white, a flash of fire and you see a pokemon bathed in black striking one another. there is a roar and the both lower towards the buildings, smashing the taller ones to rubble
[21:34] 'Where have I seen those two pokemon before?' Felix thinks to himself as he he looks at the two legends battle.
[21:35] <@Dark> As the fall you see a boy sat on the back of the white pokemon, someone who seems to look like you but obviously not you. A flash of lightning and the shape of a man falls, and crashes into a fruit stand a few feet away...
[21:39] Felix and his pokemon slowly walk towards the place where the man fell.
[21:40] 'This has to be a dream.' Felix says when he finally gets to where the man fell.
[21:40] <@Dark> the sound of lightning and fire continue to sound out above you as you reach the fallen man, finding it to be the motionless body of Jack from Shadow City, his face and clothes covered in blood...
[21:43] Felix stares in shocked belief not quite believing what he is seeing. "Is he dead?" Felix asks himself.
[21:46] <@Dark> You pokemon whimper and the massive black pokemon flies overhead, a blast of lightning destroying a building as it does so and the white follows, vanishing from sight. In the wake, as if blown towards you, a black orchid falls from the sky and drifts down to rest on Jack's head, a black liquid dripping from its stem
[21:48] <@Dark> The black liquid drips down onto the floor and forms a pool of blackness the spreads around Jacks body until it begins to sink into the nothingness and a large shape rises
[21:50] <@Dark> it rises into a black shape that hovers above you, growing short arms and legs before simply hovering, not moving
[21:50] Felix acting mostly on instinct grabs for Jake's body before it can sink further ito the dark pit.
[21:52] <@Dark> You manage to grab his hand but its splits and tears into black smoke, leaving something cold and metal in you hands
[21:54] <@Dark> You find that it is a metal badge of a blood red R, large cracks running down its centre with somthing that could resmble a grinning face looking up towrads you
[21:55] "Where is he?" Felix asks the shadow figure before him slowly getting more angry with every second.
[21:56] <@Dark> The figure remains utterly still
[21:59] "What are and what is this place? Felix asks the shadow as his anger finally reaches its peak, the only thing holding him back being the simple fact that he ddoesn't like to act on anger.
[22:01] <@Dark> The figure again makes no sound but a voice sounds out around you, echoing with cruelness "Death is the end of hope and death allways comes"
[22:02] "And I say that's a load of bull!" Felix shouts back to the disembodied voice.
[22:02] <@Dark> "Why?"
[22:06] "You know good and well why. Death isn't the end of hope. It is the mere ending of one life. However the hopes of a person carries on to the next person and that on to the next."
[22:07] <@Dark> The voice burst out laughing, a cruel sound that seems to seep in vemon as i echos, suddenly seeming to come from the figure which has begun to raise again.
[22:09] <@Dark> "We shall see..." The voice grins as a face explodes onto the figure, two blood red eyes and a tooth filled grin that takes up the bulk of its body. The creature is a pokémon you can tell, but it seeps cruelty
[22:11] "Ya we will and I'll show what true hope is, so just wait...I'll be there." Felix says to the wierd pokemon, all feelings of fear gone.
[22:12] <@Dark> The shadow like pokemon howls in laughter and somthing seems to begin shaking in your bag
[22:14] Felix reaches into his bag to see what is shaking, while never taking his eyes off the shadow in front of him.
[22:17] <@Dark> You find a wooden object shaking and recognise it as the statue of a Celebi you had been given in Barce town. The shadow pokémon above you howls in rage as the statue explodes into light and suddenly everything around you seems to sudder and vanish. the burning city and howling darkness vanishing and being replaced by a beautiful forrest as the light dies and reveals a hoevering pokemon, its body bright pink and beautiful pink eyes seeming to study you
[22:20] Felix looks a bit out of it for a moment and takes a bit of time to look around to make sure he wasn't in some bizarre land with floating buildings before noticing the pokemon in front of him.
[22:21] "Um, hello?" Felix says to the pokemon in front of him once he realizes he isn't in the place he was in before.
[22:21] <@Dark> The pokemon hovers in mid air, its tiny wings flapping constently
[22:22] <@Dark> "Hello" I kind female voice sounds out around you, seeming to come from the pokemon despite not moving its mouth
[22:23] "You're not going to make buildings float and exploud are you?" Felix says and though it sounds like a joke, you can actually tell its a geniune question.
[22:25] <@Dark> "I am sorry you had to see that" The voice sounds, seeming to genually regret it "But it seems another is watching over you after you have travled with those you have travled with. One who wanted to take my power of time and use it to show you the cruelty of the world around you"
[22:26] <@Dark> The pokemon gestures to the forset around you with a small plant like hand "This is the world i have chosen to belive in"
[22:26] "Ya, I like this world much better than the other one." Felix says, finally at ease.
[22:28] <@Dark> "Yes...that world worries me...I belive that last bit however was intended more for me to see then you"
[22:31] "Well what ever that black thing was I made it a promise I'd show it what hope was. I guess I'll have to get stronger if I wannt to do that."
[22:32] <@Dark> "Yes" The voice sounds out as the pokémon drifts towards you "It is a very good thing to fight for"
[22:35] <@Dark> "Do you remember in Barce town when that man handed you this?" She says, holding up the wooden carving "That person you were traviling with took it, he was not meant to have it
[22:36] "Am, I the one meant to have it?" Felix says while looking at the beautiful wooden carving.
[22:39] <@Dark> "I am known as Celebi" The pokemon continued, holding the wodden carving to look at it "The guardian of the forrest. I have the power to travil through the whole of time but i have certain...connections to people in this time line. It is also very important because of events that are coming...you will be a part of it Felix"
[22:41] "You can always depend on me Celebi." Felix says before looking up at the night sky. "My mom once told me that the sky could turn black and everything could fall apart, but as long as there was at least one person willing to fight for the light, then it would never fade... is that true?"
[22:44] <@Dark> Celebi smiles as she looks up to the sky too "There is a night blacker then any coming, ones dear to the both of us will fall and the world may well end and my forrests die. But she is right, there is allways somthing worth fighting, trying and even worth dying for...so long as one man stands tall there will allways be hope in the spirit of man and pokémon alike"
[22:48] "Well then I'll make sure no matter what happens, I'm always standing. That way hope will always be available to people and pokemon alike."
[22:49] <@Dark> "Well put, in all of my time in this timestream only two poeple have ever spoken like that and I will aid you both to protect the harmony between people and pokémon. However" She gives a low laugh, a kind one that seems almost motherly as she rises up and a glow covers your pokemon "I'm afread that as a guradian of the forrest I do have some pride. Perhaps I may challange you to a battle, just to see how you fight"
[22:54] "Me and my pokemon would be honored to have a battle against you." Felix says while giving the celebi a slight bow.
[22:58] <@Dark> Celebi laughs kindly as she hovers in the air and does a twirl before with a flex of her thin plant like arms sends a set of small seed like shapes towards Anna
[22:58] <@Dark> The seeds hit into Anna, vanashing into her fur
[23:04] Anna ignores the seeds and runs to tackle the pink celebi. The tranpinch slowly runs up after Anna to attack the celebi as well.
[23:06] <@Dark> The tackle hits Celebi in the chest, sending her falling to the sky where the Tranpinch is waiting, its jaws clamping around the nature pokemon before it brakes free and flies back into the air, clearly hurt
[23:07] <@Dark> "Good!" She shouts before raising a hand towars Anna, where orbs of light that resemble lifeforce rise from the Eevee and are absorbed into her body
[23:07] how much damage?
[23:11] <@Dark> She rises up towards the air and is about to attack before flinching as she seems to get hit by pain from the bite wound Tranpinch has caused her, preventing her from attacking as she instictivly goes to place a hand over it
[23:14] Anna let's a battle cry before rushing the plant type again. Spirand charges after her trying to sneak attack the shiny pokemon again.
[23:14] <@Dark> Again your pokemon hits land home and the guardian of the forrest is injured but again she rises and another set of orbs are pulled from Anna into her body
[23:15] "What is that attack?" Felix asks as he sees the orbs of energy get absorbed into the celebi.
[23:17] <@Dark> "Humans have called it Leech seed" Celebi smiles "Its a way for nature to use your foes power for your own"
[23:18] "What a cool attack, can only you use it?" Felix asks curiously.
[23:19] <@Dark> "Those who can use plant life may use it. Now" Her voice suddenly seems to boom "Behold the true power of nature" She then rises into the air and, with a loud rush of wind, a sea of leaves being to rise into the air, spinning around her like some beautiful tornado of colours as they each begin to glow like the rainbow
[23:21] "Wow, so beautiful." Felix says as the swirling leaves fly. Even his pokemon agree even if they were going to get hit by the attack soon.
[23:22] <@Dark> Both your pokemon seem awe struck for a second before, with a laugh, Celebi claps its hands and the sea of glowing leaves explodes, forming to massive columnes which she bends in the air around her with the twirling of her arms, spinning around as if in middle of some wonderful dance, then, with a gesture, the two columnes turn and shoot right at your pokemonn
[23:26] Both pokemon brace themselves for the attack before the swirling leaves come into contact with both pokemon holding their ground. However right before the attack ends the pressure is too much for Spirand and he flies back, knocked out.
[23:28] <@Dark> As it falls, the leaves suddenly lose their power and drift slowly to the ground like a perfect autemn picture whilst Celebi hovers in the air, triwling around as if dancing
[23:28] "Good job, you did your best." Felix says as he picks up the defeated trapinch. "You may have beaten one of my pokemon but we can still win, Anna use tackle!"
[23:30] <@Dark> Anna nods and jumps towards Celebi but the small pokemon juts spins out the way in mid air in her strange dance. As the Eevee passes, another set of orbs pull from its fur and into Celebi's body
[23:32] "Wow, you're good Celebi." Felix says knowing he is about to lose the battle.
[23:34] <@Dark> "Course I am" She smiles before raising a hand, her jade eyes flash a deep violet and a wave of psychic power flies out towards Anna
[23:36] Anna tries to dodge it, but lacks the strength from the combined powers of the leech seed attack and the rainbow leaf attack. The attack collides with Anna and Felix closes his eyes briefly in defeat, though his smile never leaves.
[23:38] <@Dark> Celebi laughs as she spins in the air again before flying down above Anna and placing a glowing hand against the Eevee's head. A second later it is back on its feet jumping
[23:39] <@Dark> "Well done" Celebi smiles as to your pokemon as she drifts over and does the same for Trapinch
[23:40] "Well, I'm obviously not strong enough yet, but just you wait, one day I'll have the power to shine bright than anyone else, you can count on it." Felix says as he hugs his two pokemon to his chest.
[23:46] <@Dark> "Good" Celebi smiles "You will need thoughts like that for when you face what is coming. When the one you know as Jack first came to my forrest he thought the same, risking himself to protect my shirne from someone even though he had no reason to and swearing that he would gain streingth to help others. Now, the statue that you were given is connected to me and, though that man you were with took it, he was not of good heart and so i have taken it back. I will offer it back to you"
[23:49] "I met the Jack you're talking about. He gave me my eevee to start my journey."
[23:51] <@Dark> "Then keep him in mind" Celebi says, placing a hand on Eevee making it unclear which of you it is that she is talking to "Hes path has taken him to another region but he is still there to aid you should you need it...but i sense that he has his own horror coming...the one who gave you that image before knew it too"
[23:55] "He'll be okay, I'm sure of it." Felix says enthusiasticly. "Jack is an awesome trainer, I'm sure he can handle whatever is thrown at him. And if some dark voice wants to try to tell us otherwise we will just change what he sees as the future."
[23:57] "Yes of course" The nature pokémon nods "But now I'm afread our time is up. It is time for you to awaken and face the real world once more"
[23:58] "Will I ever be able to talk to you again?"
[00:00] <[1]Dark> "Perhaps" Celebi says flying back "But you must find your own way in the world, I can only help you when I am most needed"
[00:00] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[00:00] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[00:00] With that, there is a flash of light followed by blackness and you wake up in the bed you have been given in the Anime City Pokécenter, your pokemon waking up at exactly the same time as you
[00:02] Felix gives a yawn before getting up smiling. "Don't worry Celebi, I won't fail you." Felix says while looking out the window towards the forest.
[00:03] The window is open, despite you having closed it upon going to sleep, and on the windowsill sits the wooden carving of Celebi, a single leaf lying next to it...
[00:03] ...........................END OF SESSION.....................

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 pm

[21:40] <@Dark> Anime City Gym
[21:42] <@Dark> You are stood outside of the gym, a large building that is made out of constent swirls and turns. There is not a single streight line carved into its body and even the pavement around it is bent and curved as if bent by some invisable tide
[21:44] <@Dark> Few people are walking in and out and you arnt sure if its due to it being early in the morning that there are so few people or if thats just the level of traffic in the area
[21:45] "I wonder if they specialize in normal types..." Felix says jokingly to Cora while loking at the gym.
[21:56] "I am not too sure. I guess we will just have to find out wont we." I smile at Felix as i wrap my arms around piplup and hold her close to my chest.
[21:59] <@Dark> You see a couple of people walk into a large church on the other side of the road. At their head, your recognise the women who had used the Metagross to save you in the forrest the day before"
[22:01] I start towards the church in an attempt to follow the familiar women. With my Togepi trailing behind my steps.
[22:04] I follow her into the Church and look around.
[22:05] Felix stays where he is instead and looks around the church-like place.
[22:05] <@Dark> The inside of the church is what you would expect, long isles of benches with peopl sat praying and candle light. However, at the back of the church behind where the priest is giving a lecture, the focal point is a massive stane glass window
[22:06] I walk down the isle and sit at the front pew. I place Piplup and Togepi next to me and pray for the Mighteyena.
[22:09] <@Dark> you can see the window behind you showing all the Pokemon stated through legend. The one ahead of you however you can not make out behind the priest
[22:11] <@Dark> The priest himself is sat hunched over the alter, seeming deep in thought
[22:11] Felix slowly begins gaining a headache at the sight of the painting though he tries his best to ignore it.
[22:12] I look round and search for Jane. My Togepi jumps of the bench and races behind the prist to look at the painting.
[22:14] <@Dark> The preist smiles at the Togepi before a Beldum desends from the church roof and nudges the pokemon off the alter. When it gets back to you...it looks visably shaken
[22:15] I pick it up and craddle it in my arms for comfort, and stare coldly at the Beldum
[22:16] <@Dark> "Bel.." the pokemon beeps before flying over your shoulder and moving to hover next to Jane, who has appeared behind you with a raised eyebrow "I'd keep your pokemon down here" She whispers
[22:17] Felix looks over at the exchange briefly before looking back at the painted window.
[22:18] "Why? Whats behind there?" I whisper back, feeling my Togepi trembling
[22:20] <@Dark> She smiles calmly as she places a hand upon Togepi's head, the pokemon instantly falling still and calming down "Its the picture of the dark times. Its hidden save for during mass because of the effect it seemed to start having on pokemon that saw it...especially younger ones"
[22:22] "Pictures of the dark times?"
[22:23] "Why would you have something like that in a church." I sigh as Piplup pokes Togepi.
[22:24] <@Dark> "If you wish to know, then perhaps you will join me?" She gestures to the chair beside her "mass will soon start and I'm sure you will learn a lot about the legends of this region"
[22:25] "Sure. Anything for a learning experience." I smile and take the two pokemon back a seat to sit next to Jane.
[22:26] "I'll stand if that's okay with you."
[22:26] <@Dark> Once you are sat, the Beldon gives a bleep before rising up and taking its watch post on the roof again
[22:27] <@Dark> "I suppose if you must..."
[22:28] <@Dark> Above you, the preist clears his throat before beginning to talk
[22:30] <@Dark> "Across the world, every region has a connection to its own set of legends, from johto to Shinno and Unova. Each tells of a diffrent founding and a dirffrent past but all can be connected to one pokemon" He holds up a hand to the figure at the top of the window behind you "Arceus"
[22:32] <@Dark> "The creature of all, born from an egg that existed before time and space itself. He created the lords of reality, Palkia of Space, Dialga of time and Giratina...with whome he placed the vital taks of maintaining the balance between reality itself"
[22:34] <@Dark> "He created the worlds and the stars with his sons, then left then created the first pokemon. He made Groudon to create land, the Goloms to shape it and Kyoga to manage the seas themselves"
[22:35] <@Dark> "Then he left his children to thirve and live...going into slumber after working so hard on his creation"
[22:35] <@Dark> He gestures towards the carving on the wall, showing an image of Arcause curled up in sleep in the centre of a thriving universe
[22:36] <@Dark> "However...there were those who disagreed with the order that lord Arceus had made"
[22:39] <@Dark> "As the first pokemon begun to evolve and breed" He gestures to a painting of a small pink, cat-like pokemon "The pokemon of reality, Giratina, begun to dispise the fact it had been hidden from view. For whilst it guarded reality, its pressence was not as keenly felt as that of its brothers and thus the people and poekmon that were growing to praise Arceus ignored him"
[22:39] <@Dark> "Then came the dark times. Then came the betrayal"
[22:40] <@Dark> People murmor around you as the candles suddenly change from their usual yellow glow to a deep red
[22:41] <@Dark> "Giratine abandonded its place and begun to sow herisy and hate within the minds of its brothers, turning many of them against the father. When Arceus awake from his slumber and came to see his children, he found them at war"
[22:41] Piplup and Togepi grip onto my shirt. "Isn't this supposed to be a church service?"
[22:41] <@Dark> There is flash of light and the window behind him is finally revealed
[22:44] <@Dark> massive images of black and white clash in a fury of death. reality seems to bend around the shapes of legenday pokemon of all shapes and sizes as the fabric of existance is destryoed. Space clashing with time, hope against fear, Yin agaisnt Yang. Its an image of total destruction and fear. In the centre, you can see the glowing shape of Arceus surrounded by a circle of plates as the snake like shape of Giratina surrounds it
[22:45] <@Dark> your pokemon whimper slightly at the sight of the picture
[22:46] "This is way to dark to be a church service." I complain and place my hands over the pokemons ears as best i could.
[22:47] <@Dark> "This is how our region was born" jane whispers, not taking her eyes of the painting as the priest points upwards
[22:48] Felix winces a bit as his headache flares at the sight of the painting.
[22:49] Togepi grips onto my hands as i try and pull them away.
[22:54] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:58] *** kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:58] <@Dark> "Brother was sent agaisnt brother as war tore everything Arceus had created into oblivioin. Whilst the betrayer fought the creatre, his favored general-Darkrai- attacked the world of men in what is now known as the Goin region
[23:00] <@Dark> "Humanity had no choice in its involvment in the war of gods, Darkrai was without mercy in its annailation. We have all seen its work only recently in Shadow City have we not? The horror that Darkrai wought there?"
[23:01] <@Dark> A couple of people around you, including Jane, mumour in agreement
[23:03] <@Dark> "It was only when Arceus himself appeared before the primative people of the first Goin Region and gifted them with its power did the tide turn. Darkrai was sealed within the Shadow Crystal and his army scattered. Even Giratina the Betrayer apperaed to save his general but was finally struke down
[23:03] <@Dark> He gesutres to a final painting, showing Arceus stirking Giratina through the body with a glowing blade of light whilst men stand fighting black shapes
[23:06] <@Dark> "Giratina, the betrayer of Arceus, was defeated by man and pokemon alike! He was sealed away deep within another universe, forever sentenced to watch the world from afar and never be able to touch it"
[23:07] <@Dark> "The portal to this world is somewhere in the region, hidden from prying eyes"
[23:07] <@Dark> With a clap, the candles flicker back to their normal light and the window behind him returns to shadow
[23:09] I don't clap. I just stare blankly at the ceiling. Realising the window had dissapeared i rose. "Thank you for allowing me to sit with you. Now if you will excuse me."
[23:09] <@Dark> "the bond that formed between teh people of Goin and the pokemon they fought alongside agaisnt the armies of Giratina and Darkrai has never faded. To this day we remain the only region to be in completle harmony with the pokemon around us and we allways honour lord Arceus for his gift to us. He will return one day, when the night is darkest. But until then, remeber the past and live well"
[23:10] <@Dark> With that, he turns and leaves and Jane stands, not saying anything as she gestures towards the door
[23:15] Felix follows silently, trying to ignore his headache.
[23:15] I step out into the fresh hair and breath a sigh of relief.
[23:17] <@Dark> "I take it you found that...taxing?"
[23:18] "It was... different." Felix says quietly.
[23:18] "I don't know why. But i felt as though I was there. Watching the whole thing. I guess i am just not used to church." I laugh
[23:20] <@Dark> "The Goin region was born through a war between light and shadow" She sighs, I feel that evey time i go near a church "It is how we remember it. Still, we take comfort in the bond that it had given us and the pokemon around us. Thats what i sense most" She taps her head
[23:21] I laugh lightly and put my two pokemon onto the floor.
[23:24] <@Dark> "Now then...what brings you two to Anima City? Perhaps i can help you with it now you know a little more of our culture? i am the former Gym leader"
[23:24] "I'm here to try out a gym battle to see how I like them."
[23:26] <@Dark> She gives a chuckle before looking over to Amber "And you?"
[23:27] "Just to see what the culture is like... Maybe train a little."
[23:30] <@Dark> "well then" she gestures across the street to the Gym "how about we go and visit my daughter? I'm sure she will be more then happy to aid you in those aims"
[23:30] "I'll be happy to do so." Felix says looking at the gym.
[23:31] <@Dark> "Very well then" She casts an unual look at Felix, as if seeing somthing noone else can before turning and leading the way
[23:31] <@Dark> *********END OF SESSION********
https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/15/24/34/61/pokmon10.jpg

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:39 pm

[21:26] <Dark> You are standing in the main foyar of the Anima City Gym after Janise had lead you across from the church. Those you had been with have split up for a little bit to gather suplies, and Janise has promised to come and bring you for a Gym match soon. For the time being you can amuse yourself
[21:26] <Dark> Ahead of you is a large map showing the various places in the gym
[21:26] <Dark> around you is just your usual foyer full of people coming and going
[21:27] <@kite> Felix looks at the map questioningly looking for where the library or gym trainers are.
[21:29] <Dark> There is no libery (Anime City has a big one only a street away) but you can see a viewing platform is down the corridor where trainers watch Gym battles. A red light above it markes, Battle In Progress. There is also a small trainer resting room
[21:32] <@kite> Felix shrugs and goes to watch the gym battle that is going on now.
[21:34] <Dark> you walk to the left, heading down a corridor carpeted in velvet. A couple of staff members walk by, each dressed in robes or komono, and they nod to you as they pass. reaching the viewing platform, you find around half a dozen other people cheering or watching through a glass viewing window at a large staidium below
[21:36] <Dark> In it, you can see a small bidoof battling with a Beldum. It is clearly rather one sided fight
[21:40] <@kite> "Ouch, that sucks..." Felix says as h watches the battle, clearly remembering the battle between Anna and Omega.
[21:41] <Dark> "Aye" a boy says beside you, eating a hotdog "Some dumb trainer thought he could win with a weak ass pokemon like that just cause the new leader is...well new"
[21:44] <@kite> "Well, bidoof's aren't actually weak but still trying to take advantage of someone like that isn't cool."
[21:45] <Dark> "Yer they are" The boy grunts "But hes getting a lesson taught the hard way for thining he could win this fight because of her youth"
[21:45] <Dark> as if on que, the Bidoof is sent flying and knocked out in a heavy blow. Much to the cheering of the crowd
[21:48] <@kite> Felix looks on somehwat impressed.
[21:49] <Dark> The Beldum gives a beep of its name before it flies over to a young girl stood in the GYm leader's spot. She seems far to young for the role as Gym leader compared to Jack and Mike, nothing more then a child jumping ip and down cheering at her victory
[21:53] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[21:55] *** kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[21:55] <kite> "That's the gym leader?" Felix says with some disbelief in his voice.
[21:56] <Dark> "Aye" The boy laughs "See what the guy was thinking? how could a little girl like that possibly be hard to beat? Ha!"
[22:00] *** [1]kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:01] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:01] *** [1]kite changed nick to kite
[22:05] <kite> "Well she doesn't look like much, but then again you never should underestimate an opponent."
[22:07] <Dark> "And shes living proof of it" He grins before standing. "Well, if your going to take her on I suggest you think up some tactics"
[22:08] <kite> "Well I'll probably have to train a bit more before battling her, my pokemon aren't ready yet."
[22:09] <Dark> "Good thinking" He nods before waving a 'laters' and leaving. You are left alone in the viewing platform.
[22:11] <kite> "Well this was informative..." Felix says before turning to leave the platform.
[22:12] <Dark> Outside a couple of people are talking, looking at a wall covered in pictures from the history of the gym. A sign says that their are no events to happen now until your own battle.
[22:15] <kite> "Well then, nothing to do here, time to go do some last minute training." Felix says while leaving the gym.
[22:17] <Dark> on the way you pass a small store selling Gym merchindise and a few trainer supplies. An Abra hovers over the counter next to a women, the pokemon seeming to be fast asleep
[22:19] <kite> Felix goes over to the counter. "Excuse me Miss, may I scan that pokemon." Felix says looking at the psychic type.
[22:19] <Dark> "Huh? Oh yer sure" She smiles "New trainer?"
[22:20] <Dark> [Abra, a Psychic Power Pokémon. It sleeps eighteen hours a day, but employs telekinesis even while sleeping. When Abra senses an imminent attack, it escapes by teleporting]
[22:20] <kite> "Ya, me and my friends started just a week ago." Felix says as he scans the abra.
[22:21] <Dark> "Ah, lovely" She smiles, the Abra giving a mutter of its name in its sleep as it senses that its being scanned "So, is their anything I can do for you today?"
[22:22] <kite> "Nothing much, though may I ask what you sell here?"
[22:24] <Dark> "Basic trainer supplies, some TMs, potions and of course the Gym merchendise you can get in all Gyms. We jsut today got the new 'I got my ass kicked by a nine year old T-Shirts'. They are allready proving a big hit"
[22:26] <kite> "Wow, I need to make sure that doesn't happen to me." Felix says with a laugh.
[22:27] <Dark> "Well if you lose in a Gym battle, you get one for free so we shall see" She laughs
[22:30] <kite> "Well at least you get a prize for losing though I'd prefer a gym badge." Felix says with a grin even while he looks at the shirt.
[22:32] <Dark> "Thats what they all say. But we carnt let anyone go empty handed can we?" The shirt bares the phrase she has said before in big red writing, behind the words are the images of the new gym leader smiling and sticking her tonge at. A Metang hovering behind her
[22:35] <kite> Felix smiles one last time before turning away from the shop lady. "Well I got to go. I need to train for my battlee against her myself. Thanks for the conversation." Felix says before he begins to leave.
[22:35] <Dark> "allright. I wish you luck. Remember to stock up on poitions and anything else you need first. You can use a max of two in the gym battle"
[22:37] <kite> "Thanks for the advice, that will help out alot." Felix says while writing a mental note to stock up on potions.
[22:38] <Dark> As you leave the shop, you heair the Abra give a mutter on annoyence and shakes its head. You then find yourself back in the main Foyer of the Gym.
[22:38] <Dark> *****END OF BONUS SESSION*****

Last edited by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:41 pm

[21:57] <Dark> "Ladies and gentlemen!" A voice calls out via a sound systerm around you as you make your way into the gym arena. The three of you standing atop a platoform together. "Please welcome our challagners for the day: Felix, Amber and Karm"
[21:59] <Dark> Around two dozen people in the viewing platoforms cheer or clap as you take your place and a young girl (looking about 9 years old) stand at the other side
[22:01] <Karm> i tilt my head slight and then shake my head
[22:01] <Dark> "Now then, let me explaine the rules for thoses who dont know" The voice continues "these three trainers will have to work together to defeat two of our local gym pokemon in battle. If one of their pokemon is left standing at the end victory will go to all three. Extra points will also be awarded for signs of team work and sportsmanshiop"
[22:03] <Dark> "Other than that, this is a normal battle. Now, let us welcome everyones favorite of the gym...Metang!"
[22:04] <Karm> "Bring it " i mutter
[22:04] <Dark> The young girl ahead of you gives a wink and a wave before throwing a pokeball into the air and releaseing a large metal pokemon which gives a low beep and holds its hand up to the cheering of the crowd
[22:06] <Dark> "now trainers. Please select one pokemon each and release them whilst we wait for the arrival of our second local pokemon"
[22:07] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:08] *** kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:09] <Karm> "Hmm Ok, Duke your up!" i shout and release Duke onto the field
[22:09] <kite> "Spirand, front and center!"
[22:14] <Cora> "Ponyta, come out."
[22:16] <Dark> "A fine decision from two of the trainers, two fire type poves against the steel type Metang"
[22:17] <Dark> "Now, according to our new leaders wishes...her second pokemon will be one of her own. A young Ralts who see has trained herself"
[22:19] <Karm> "Hmm, this could be....interesting"
[22:19] <Dark> to you left, a Gardivour walks in to the arena carrying a small Ralts. Giving you a nod of greeting, she places it at the base of the arena and gives it a slight push. The small pokemon then wonders slowly to the Metang, looking around at the crowd nervously
[22:19] <Dark> and then proptly falls over
[22:19] <Karm> i wince "Damn no." i mutter shaking my head frowning
[22:20] <Cora> "Aww poor thing." I sigh, trying to resist helping it up.
[22:20] <Dark> "Aww come on Ralts" The young girl calls over as the pokemon climbs back to its feet with a little help from the Metang
[22:21] <Dark> "And let us also give a warm welcome to the Shadow City Gym Gardivour" The voice calls out again "Who has gracefully chosen to join us to help raise our little Ralts during her trainers abcence from the region"
[22:22] <kite> Felix gives a smile before giving a small clap.
[22:23] <Dark> "Now then" The girl calls over "Shall we begin?"
[22:23] <Karm> i nod quickly
[22:23] <Cora> "Wnever your ready." I smile weakly.
[22:24] <kite> Felix smiles towards Spirand before nodding.
[22:29] <Dark> "Allright then! Here I come. Remeber to work together!" Then she gives a cute wing before gesturing fowrad and the Metang raises into the air and moves towards you, the Ralts simply staring around dumbfounded
[22:34] <Dark> The Metang shoots down towards Duke ans slams one of its clawed hands against the pokemon body
[22:35] <Karm> Duke slides back from the attack, while I shout " Use ember now!"
[22:37] <Dark> "Metang" The pokemon growls as it raises slightly again whilst the girl in the back tries to convicne her Ralts to actually fight
[22:41] *** kite quit (Connection reset by peer)
[22:41] *** kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:43] <Cora> "Ponyta Ember." I command. My Ponyta's mane growing, preparing to attack. It aims towards Metang
[22:43] *** [1]kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:44] <Dark> The flames hit the pokemon, causing it to give a growl before retreating back. The crowd give a cheer as it bleeps
[22:45] <Karm> "Duke quickly do the same!" and the small dog barks and lets out cinders
[22:46] <Dark> "Metang Dodge it!" the girl yells out and Metang raises quickly into the air, allowing the flames to vanish beneath it harmlessly
[22:46] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:46] *** [1]kite changed nick to kite
[22:48] <kite> "Okay, use bite on the metang!" Felix shouts slightly shocked from the wierd manuever.
[22:48] <Karm> "Damn." i mutter
[22:49] <Dark> Thanks to Metang being high in the air, there is no way for your pokemon to reach it
[22:54] <Dark> Giving another beep, the Metang decends again and shoots towards Duke once more
[22:57] <Dark> Again the Metal Claw hits and, as the crowd cheer once more, the Ralts finally seems to realise whats going on and its looks towards Ponyta
[22:59] <Dark> Ponyta stumbules back as the confusion hits it, shaking its head from side to side to clear its mind
[23:02] *** Cora (Cora@sux-6BA4CDF4.cable.virginmedia.com) left ()
[23:05] <Karm> "Duke! try ember again!" i shout
[23:08] <Dark> The fires hit the pokemon hard, causing it to swing backwards with a heavy growl of its name that feels like a curse. It shudders and falls down slightly but keeps hovering
[23:11] <Karm> "Ponyta use ember too!" Amber shouts
[23:12] <Dark> Slightly slower, the Metang rises and just dodges the fire
[23:13] <kite> "Spirand attack the ralts with bite." Felix says noticing the uselessness of trying to get the metang.
[23:15] <Dark> The bite hits the poor pokemon hard, causing it to yell out and the crowd to give a mix of boos and cheers. With a crude crash, the pokemon falls to the ground and the Young Gym leader gasps
[23:16] <Dark> In a flash of light, Jack's Gardeviour teleports to the middle of the arena and picks it up. Without so much as looking up, the two psychic pokemon vanish again
[23:17] <Dark> "And down goes the Ralts. Seems like it was not ready for fights like these after all" the voice calls out
[23:18] <kite> Felix looks down with guilt before shaking it off and turning back to the battle. 'Most go forward no matter what...'
[23:18] <Dark> "Metang" The psychich pokemon says as it hovers, its claws flexing for another Metal Claw
[23:19] <Dark> "All right Metang!" The Gym Leader shouts out "Lets avenge our Ralts!"
[23:20] <Dark> "Metang!" The pokemon shouts as it shoots down to the ground and both of its claws glow bright as it slams both of its claws against your pokemon. One hitting Spirand and the other hitting Ponyta as it drives them into the ground
[23:23] <Karm> Ponyta barely stands back up after being knocked to the ground but stamps its hoof in defiance
[23:23] <kite> Spirand stands up shakily clearly hurt though he tries hard not to show it.
[23:24] <Dark> Two explosions of dust explode from where your pokemon are hit and two holes are left in the ground. As it tries to rise up, the Metang is clearly hurt but Spirand is now clutching onto its arm
[23:25] <Karm> "Hold in there!" i shout " Lets finish this! use Ember one last time!"
[23:29] <Dark> Howling in a roar of its name, the Metang is flung back (Spriand barely keeping hold) it remains floating, but barely. Its red eyes close as its arms fall slump
[23:31] <Karm> "Yeh!" i run and pick up Amber and Felix
[23:32] <kite> Spirand gathers are the strength it can into its body before it begins to swing the metang around in circles above its head. Once its built the momentum up it jumps in the air before twisting the metangs arm, forcing it to drive painfully into the crater the metang made earlier.
[23:33] <Dark> An explosion of dirt and rubble surrounded the crash and the crowd cheer. When the dust clears, the Trapich limbs out from the rubbule...the Metang however is utterly unmoving
[23:35] <Dark> "And thats it!" The voice shouts out "Metang is down and the battle is over! the challangers win!"
[23:35] <kite> Felix winces at the explosion of dirt before cheering when he realizes spirand finished the metang off. He quickly goes down and picks up the tired trapinch.
[23:36] <Karm> "Duke here boy!" i shout and jump down too, Amber following after me
[23:37] <Dark> "Thank you for taking part and/or watching" The voice calls out "If the audience could please keep in their seats until all exits are open and the trainers have left the arena befor..."
[23:39] <Dark> the voice is suddenly cut of and the cheering of the crowd turns to screaming as the far wall of the building (just behind the 9 year old gym leader) erputs into concrete splinters as a metalic arm smashes through it, coming down right above your heads
[23:39] <Dark> ********END OF SESSION*****

Last edited by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 pm

[20:49] <Dark> Where we last left off, you had finally won your first gym battle in Anime City. However, before you could savour the win...somthing had smashed through the wall of the gym and kidnapped the young gym leader
[20:50] <Dark> now, as you run through the hole that had been torn into the wall, you find a street in disarry as people run away from somthing large you can see vanashing around a street courner, the screams of Clare the young gym leader echoing from its direction
[20:50] <Karm> "Shi...!" i mutter and sprint after it
[20:52] <Dark> rounding the courner, you see what looks like a giant mechanical walker stomping down the street. Four pointed legs dig deep holes in the street with each foot step and people run screaming from it. It a mechancial arm rising from its back, you see Clare being held in the air
[20:53] <Karm> i run to try and catch up with it
[20:54] <@kite> "Wow, I don't think we can beat that with a tackle guys..." Felix says at the sight of it.
[20:55] <Dark> the massive machine continues stomping forwad, not paying you any attention
[20:55] <Dark> "Help me!" Clare yells out to you
[20:58] <@kite> "Don't worry, We'll think of something... eventually..." Felix yells keeping the last part to himself.
[21:07] <Dark> You both try to grab onto the machine but fail to get a grip on the metallic body. The machine dosent seem to notice you as it levels a large gun built underneath its hull and releases a hail of lead towards a group of people before it. However, the shots seem more designed for making the people disperse over killing anyone and no one is hurt as they start running
[21:09] <Karm> "Duke! use ember!" i shout and try and jump again
[21:15] <Karm> i reach and grab one of the legs and manage to stay on and then start to slowly climb up
[21:17] <Dark> Clare watches you as you climb whilst the machine continues walking, seemingly unawear
[21:18] <Karm> "Dun Dun Dun dun...Duh!" i mutter to myself as i shuffle up the leg
[21:20] <Karm> scrambling on to the top i release Pin
[21:21] <Dark> Pin wobbles slightly before managing to streighten ontop of the machine
[21:22] <@kite> Felix sees Karm release his pokemon and responds by releasing Anna who quickly begins to run by him. "If you need any help just send the word." Felix shouts up to karm while he continues to try and keep up with the robot.
[21:24] <Karm> "Now!" i shout to Felix
[21:26] <@kite> Anna instantly begins glowing a fierce orange color that shoots towards karm and his pokemon covering them both briefly in the orange light.
[21:27] <Karm> "Pin use ViceGrip!"
[21:33] <Dark> Pin tires to get a grip on the machine, but at a well timed stomp of its walking legs, the pokemon is thrown clean from the machines back, landing with a thud on the floor
[21:33] <Karm> "Return" i mutter cursing the machine
[21:34] <@kite> Felix groans before jumpin on the machines leg, this time actually holding on. He quickly drags himself up till he stands on the back with Karm.
[21:35] <Karm> i look around for a hatch
[21:35] <Dark> The machine continues it relentless advance, whilst Clare continues yelling out for you to help
[21:36] <Dark> there is no obvious hatch besides the obvious welding hatches
[21:37] <Karm> i release Pin again and shout for Vicegrip again
[21:41] <@kite> Anna down below begins glowing orange again before sending the aura towards the pinsir.
[21:46] <Dark> Pin growls as it grabs onto the machine's arm. there is a second of struggle before, with the load groan of snapping metal, the arm shatters
[21:46] <Dark> With a yell out, Clare begins to fall
[21:46] <Karm> i jump and try and catch her
[21:50] <@kite> Felix reaches out and catches the gym leader before she can finish her fall. "Well high there little miss, nice to see you too." Felix says as he jumps off the robot and joins Anna on the ground.
[21:53] <Karm> Felix having used my head as a platform, pushes me back on the robot....landing face first on the metal top
[21:53] <Karm> "Arceus Damn it." i groan not moving
[21:54] <Dark> With a low groan, the machine stops it advance and begins to turn back towards where Kite is standing
[21:55] <@kite> "And I think this is the part where we run, huh?" Felix says to the gym leader that's still in his arms.
[21:55] <Karm> "Oh no you dont!" i shout "Pin use Vicegrip on a leg! Duke use Ember on another!"
[21:57] <Dark> The machine almost seems to growl as its head looks towards Clare, a single red orb resmebaling its eyes glowing
[21:57] <Dark> However, it stops its turn as Pin grabs onto its leg, pinning it (pun intended)
[21:58] <@kite> "Time for us to go, Karm you have this!" Felix says before running away with the gym leader.
[21:59] <Karm> "Alright, I gots this! i hope" grinning awkwardly
[21:59] <Dark> Then, with a flash of blinding light, somthing flies across the sky and somthing else hits Pin, sending the pokemon flying into an overturned icecream truck
[22:00] <Karm> "Shit! Pin!" i shout and jump down
[22:01] <Karm> i crouch down and look into the sky
[22:02] <Dark> The shape in the air flies across the sky before landing ahead over Kite, blocking his path. When the dust settles, it is revealed to be a young girl, with ice as cold as ice and a blank expression, wearing somthing clothes that make her almost look robotic
[22:04] <@kite> "Who are you?" Felix says taking a step back. Using one of his hands to keep the girl in his grasp he reaches behind him and pulls out his staff. Beside huim Anna lets out a growl at the person, stepping between her and the person.
[22:06] <Dark> "Give me the girl" She says blankly
[22:08] <@kite> "Well I could do that but I think I'd like to get Clare's permission on this. Would you like to go with her?" Felix says sarcasticly to the female in front of him.
[22:10] <Dark> "Of course not" She whimpers slightly, hiding behind you
[22:10] <Dark> "But why not?" The newcomer girl frowns, seeming honestly confused
[22:13] <Dark> "Becase you just kidnapped me with a giant robot!" Clare yells out, slightly hysterically
[22:14] <Dark> The girl before you tilts her head slightly before lowering her hand "I see, this is a shame. I had been hoping you would help me"
[22:14] <Dark> "Help you?"
[22:15] <Dark> The girl says nothing as her face returns to its blank expression and her other arm rises, revealing a large gun she had been holding
[22:16] <Karm> "Help would be nice!" i shout still fighting the robot
[22:17] <@kite> "I could say the same." Felix says quietly, at a lost of what to do.
[22:19] <Dark> the girl before you fires the weapon, releasing a beam of energy that shoots out towards you...yet at the last second a purpler light deflects it away. With a turn, the girl snarls as a set of pokemon entre the street. Beldum and Metang from the gym as well as Jack's Gardeviour
[22:23] <@kite> "And this is why the psychic type is my favorite type." Felix says letting out a breathe he didn't know he was holding.
[22:24] <Dark> The newly arrived pokemon glide down towards you and the gun carrying girl that had attacked you takes a stop back, before sighing
[22:25] <Dark> "Sara" A robotic voice echos from the machine as it finally looks up from its fight with Karm "This is no longer a favourable engagment. Withdraw"
[22:26] <Karm> "Coward." i mutter "I was winning"
[22:27] <Dark> The girl looks like she is about to fire her gun again before, with another bark of "NOW!" she sighs and turns
[22:27] <Dark> "You" She points at Clair "I shall return, perhaps this was not an appropiate approce to you"
[22:28] <Dark> WIth that, a set of jets builit into the armour on her back activate and she vanashes into the city skyline. When Felix and Karm look towards the robot, they find it has gone without a sound. as if it had simply vanished
[22:29] <Karm> "Well...thats Odd..
[22:29] <Karm> "
[22:30] <@kite> "Glad that's over. Are you okay Clair?" Felix says to the girl behind him now htat the threat is gone.
[22:31] <Dark> "yer..." she says, clearly shaken "What was that?"
[22:33] <@kite> "I'm not sure myself..." Felix says trying to hide the fact that he was shaken up as well.
[22:35] <Dark> Gardeviour and Beldum come up to check on Felix and Clair whilst Metang goes to Karm, each beeping or saying their names as they check you are ok. Then, a car pulls up and Jane (the preivious Gym leader and Claris mother in case you fogot) gets out "Is everyone ok? who was that girl?"
[22:36] <Karm> "I'm Fine Metang thank you, please check on Pin for me" i say kindly and then rush over to the others
[22:37] <@kite> "Everyone is okay, just a bit shaken though I can't help much if you want to know wh othat was. All I got out of it was a name." Felix says as he let the pokemon check up on him.
[22:37] <Dark> Metang gives a bleep of aknowledgment as it hovers over to Pin, its eyes glowing as it scans the pokemon
[22:37] <Dark> "A name?"
[22:38] <@kite> "Ya, the machine called the girl Sara." Felix says to the former gym leader as he picks up his eevee.
[22:41] <Dark> "Sara?" She thinks for a second before sighing "I have no idea... Come on, I think we should head back to the Gym. we need to think this through"
[22:41] <Karm> i nod and turn around to collect my pokemon
[22:43] <@kite> Felix follows everyone else wordlessly.
[22:44] <Karm> "Ready" i smile after returning both of them
[22:45] <Dark> ...........................................................
[22:47] <Dark> The next day, you have all rested and are gathered in the battle hall of the gym again. The wall that was damaged has been borded up and allready begun repairs and the crowd has returned to watch you as you walk up to where a now happier looking Clare is stood
[22:47] <Karm> "Glad your feeling better" i smile
[22:49] <Dark> "i am thanks to you both" She smiles as she places a box infront of each of you. they are closed but bare in symbole of a pokeball on the front
[22:50] <Karm> i raise an eyebrow questioningly
[22:51] <Dark> "For defeating me it a offical gym battle i offer you these Gym cases" Clare smiles "They will hold any futher badges you get during your time in Goin and will keep them safe. You will find that the Anime badge is allready held within
[22:52] <@kite> Felix's face brightens immediately as he looks at the badge inside.
[22:52] <Karm> "Oh thank you" i smile and bow then picks up the case and opens it
[22:53] <Dark> inside are the expected empty slots for further gym badges, however, the first has been filled by a circuler badge of purper on metalic grey. the purple taking the shape of an eye looking up at you
[22:55] <Karm> "Creepy. But still cool" i say before holding into the air and grinning
[22:56] <Dark> "These badges show you have grown as trainers. They will allow you to gain access to higher level trained facilites and battle torniments as well as allow you to control pokemon of a higher power"
[22:56] <Dark> "May you use them wisely"
[22:56] <Dark> With that, the crowd around you break into applause
[22:56] <Dark> *******END OF SESSION*******

Last edited by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:51 pm

[21:21] <Dark> It has been a couple of days since the battle against Sara in Anima City and the group has decided to stay in the city for a little longer. Today, finding that it is a warm day, you have decided to go for a walk along the outskirts of Shadow Forest, following a small stream that run along it
[21:22] <[1]Dark> The sound of wildlife pokemon are all around you but calm and the gentle running of the water is a very relaxing sound. You have your backpack but your pokemon are walking beside you, enjoying the sunny day.
[21:24] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[21:24] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[21:26] <@kite> "Alright Anna and Spirand. We're out here to give you guys a break if you want it. You two have certainly earned it." Felix says as he stops by a tree staring up at the sky.
[21:27] <Dark> The pokemon give a set of anime style cheers before running over to the stream and jumping in
[21:29] <@kite> Felix sits down at the base of the tree he stopped at and pulls his backpack open, "Let's see how our supplies are before we go. Don't want to leave her unprepared." Felix says to himself as he looks at his possessions.
[21:30] <Dark> Your supplies have been fully restocked by the Anime Gym as thanks for your help against Sara and the TM you have bought lies in a pocket to the side of the bag. You also notice the carving of Celebi still saftly tucked away at the bottom of the bag
[21:34] <@kite> "One badge, seven to go." Felix says as he puts everything back into his backpack.
[21:36] <@kite> "Well guys we are going to stick around here for a bit. Remember to tell me when you guys are hungry." Felix says as he gets back up to stretch his legs.
[21:37] <Dark> "Eevee" You hear Anna laugh as Spirand climbs back out of the stream, seeming to have had enough of the water. The eevee then resumes playing after a nod to you and Spirand lies down on the ground to sunbath
[21:41] <Dark> To your left, a flock of bird pokemon land and start to wash themselves in the water and to your right you can hear the soft crunching of some large plant eating pokemon eating just that from the forest trees
[21:41] <@kite> "Man this is a great day just to do... well nothing." Felix says as he lays down beside Spirand to watch Anna play.
[21:43] <Dark> "Eevee?" Anna tilts her head at your for a second as she splashes around before running up and for some reason grabbing your bag with her teeth, pulling it down towards the stream
[21:45] <@kite> "What are you up to?" Felix says as he watches her.
[21:47] <Dark> Giving a mumble of its name that isnt clear due to a bag being in her mouth, Anna pulls the bag to the very edge of the water before stopping and looking around, seeming to wonder why it just did that
[21:49] <@kite> "You okay?" Felix says as he goes over to his eevee.
[21:51] <Dark> "Ee...Eevee" She nods before walking up and cuddling up to your leg. Her tail however brushes the bag and it falls over, sending a few of the (thankfully waterproof) contents into the water
[21:52] <@kite> Felix stares at what happens before petting Anna on the head. He then goes over to the stream to wish his stuff out.
[21:53] <Dark> A few of the poitions are drifting slightly and the TMs is slightly wet, however, your eyes are mostly drawn to somthing under the water that is glowing a faint green
[21:55] <@kite> "What is that?" Felix says as he notices the green glow in the water.
[21:56] <Dark> "Eevee?" Anna tilts her head
[21:56] <Dark> Spirnad just watches in silence
[21:57] <@kite> Felix cautiously reaches and takes one of the potions from the water, watching to see if something happens.
[21:58] <Dark> Nothing happens, the water is plesently cool to the touch and te faint glow shimmeres with the trickle of the water
[22:00] <@kite> Felix grabs the rest of his things and makes sure they are secure before looking back at the glow.
[22:01] <Dark> "Eevee?" Anna moves over to the glow and sniffs but dosent go for it, she dosent seem to think that their is anything dangours though
[22:01] <@kite> "Well here goes." Felix says before reaching his hand into the water to see what it is.
[22:02] <Dark> The Object feels warm to the touch but the glow vanashes the second you touch it. Pulling the object from the water, you find the Celebi statue, the wood somehow undamaged by the water
[22:03] <@kite> "So that is what it was. But how was it glowing." Felix says to himself as he checks the statue over to make sure it is undamaged.
[22:03] <Dark> It is perfectly undamaged, strangly warm cosidering the cool water
[22:08] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:14] *** kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:14] <kite> 1d20
[22:16] <Dark> you notice a trace of green light lingure in the water, drifting away slightly towards the centre of the lake
[22:16] <Dark> stream*
[22:16] <kite> Felix takes a deep breathe before reaching towards the lingering green light.
[22:17] <Dark> it drifts in your fingers like the water in your hands and vanishes, however, somthing breaks the surfice of the water ahead of you and Anna gives a surprised yelp
[22:20] <kite> Felix yells out and stumbles backwards from the sudden movement.
[22:21] <Dark> The shape resembles a fish, staring at you as if for somereason having been drawn by the green light
[22:23] <kite> "Um... hello?" Felix says once he realizes its a pokemon and not the stream attacking him for reasons he couldn't possibly understand.
[22:24] <Dark> the pokemon gives a splash of water and bobs its mouth open and closed, driftling slightly towards you but not coming close
[22:26] <kite> Felix looks at the fish before getting his pokedex to scan it for him.
[22:28] <Dark> [Feebas, the Fish Pokémon.This Pokémon is often ignored due to the disshoreled appearance of its fins and body. Although extremely ragged, it's a tough Pokémon that can live in almost any kind of water. Its evolved form is Milotic]
[22:29] <kite> "Feebas huh?" Felix says to himself as he pockets the pokedex. "Well how are you Feebas." Felix says to the pokemon now that he knows what it is.
[22:30] <Dark> "Freebas" The pokemon seems to sigh
[22:30] <Dark> (I was called) you sense it saying
[22:32] <kite> "I didn't..." Felix stops missentence as he remembers the green light that came from the statue. "Were you called by this?" Felix says showing the statue to the pokemon.
[22:33] <Dark> (The mother of the forest. She called me with her power)
[22:36] <kite> "She did... well that means she wanted us to meet together for some reason." Felix says toying with the idea in his head to catch the pokemon.
[22:36] <Dark> (she said to find the one who protects the forest)
[22:38] <kite> "Well I believe that's me." Felix says with a grin.
[22:38] <Dark> (you protect our forest)
[22:40] <kite> "Well not from people trying to pollute it or something liek that but that is the goal I'm going for."
[22:42] <Dark> (The mother watches you)
[22:43] <kite> "You mean celebi?"
[22:44] <Dark> (Celebi...the human name for the mother...yes)
[22:47] <kite> Felix gives a small smile before saying 'Thank You' under his breathe.
[22:47] <Dark> (There are only two in the world she watches...)
[22:49] <kite> "Only two?" Felix says slightly shocked.
[22:50] <Dark> (only two...two of only twelve in time)
[22:52] <kite> "Wow that's not very many." Felix says. 'But why pick me then?' Felix thinks to himself.
[22:54] <Dark> (But she wanted me to warn you...but i dont remember the message)
[22:55] <kite> "Well I'm sure you'll remember it." Felix says with a laugh.
[22:56] <Dark> The fish pokemon stays silent, its mouth bobbing in the water
[22:58] <kite> "Or maybe not." Felix says laughing some more.
[22:59] <Dark> The pokemon seems to sigh before slowly starting to turn (If that is all...)
[23:02] <kite> "Wait, why don't you stay a bit. Me and my pokemon were just about to eat something."
[23:03] <Dark> (food?) The pokemon turns back, its eyes lighting up a bit at the prospect (Yes)
[23:06] <kite> "Well then just wait a tad bit." Felix says smiling as he takes a cantine of pokemon. "Is there a specific type of berry you like?" Felix says as we begins pouring some food into three bowls.
[23:08] <Dark> (I eat anything)
[23:11] <kite> "Okay then.: Felix says before taking three berries out of a different container: two pecha berries and one cheri. Felix cuts the cherry berry into small pieces and places it on top of one of the bowls which he gives to spirand. Felix than does the same to the pechas before giving one bowl to anna and placing the other by the streams edge.
[23:13] <Dark> The Pokemon happily tuck in, munching away at the berries. The Freebas seems a little worried at first but soon begins to eat as happily as your own pokemon
[23:15] <kite> "Do you like it?" Felix asks the feebas as he scratches behind Anna's ears.
[23:16] <Dark> (yes) the pokemon seems to smile (You do fine work the mother's bounty)
[23:18] <kite> "I'm glad you like it." Felix says as he turns to rub Spirand's back. "You know you can join us if you want." Felix says.
[23:18] <Dark> (Join you?) It frowns (I'm afread I have already joined you for dinner, did you not invite me before?)
[23:20] <kite> Felix laughs before shaking his head. "No I mean join me on my adventure." Felix says, "Of course only if you want to."
[23:21] <Dark> (where are you going? To the forest?)
[23:22] <kite> "I'm going to go get stronger so I can beat the people who are messing with this region."
[23:23] <Dark> (Yes...there have been people in the forest, hurting it)
[23:26] <kite> "Ya, and I'm going to stop those people before they get out of control. So will you join me?" Felix asks.
[23:28] <Dark> (Why would you want me though? I'm not a good fighter and I'm not good for much else out of water...)
[23:30] <kite> "I try not to think about a pokemon's short comings." Felix says with a grin. "A good trainer can bring out the best in any pokemon no matter if she thinks she wouldn't be much of a fighter. Come with me and I'll show you how good of a pokemon you can be." Felix says with a dtermined look in his eyes.
[23:32] <Dark> Freebas is silent for a time, simply bobbing in the wather before looking up (Ok. I shall come...the mother thinks you can help, that is enough for me. I shall aid you in any way i can)
[23:37] <kite> "Thank you." Felix says with a smile. 'We can also work on that additude of yours.' Felix says to himself as he opens his backpack and pulls out a blue and black pokeball. Felix places the pokeball right in front of the fish. "once you enter this pokeball you'll be one of us. I can't say it'll be safe but I can say I'll do my best for you and every pokemon that lives in this region, no this world." Felix says before tapping the pokemon one th
[23:38] <Dark> In a flash of red light, the pokemon vanashes into the pokeball. the ball shakes three times before pinking shut, sealing
[23:40] <kite> Felix smiles before immediately releasing the pokemon out of the pokeball and into the water. "Now we just need a name for you." Felix says as he and his pokemon begin thinking.
[23:41] <Dark> The pokemon does a circle in the water before looking up at you in silence
[23:42] <kite> Felix sits there for a minute thinking before his eyes light up. "How about... Atlanta." Felix says looking at the feebas.
[23:43] <Dark> Anna gives a nod beside you and the Freebas seems to smile (I fine name) The eevee states
[23:47] <kite> "I'm glad you like it, welcome to the group." Felix says with a smile as he rubs the feebas' head.
[23:49] <Dark> The newly dubbed Atlanta gives a nod and smiles at your rub. From behind you, Anna turns slightly to look at the wooden statue that is now lying by your bag...seeming to smile as it watches you and the Freebas
[23:49] <Dark> ******END OF SESSION*****

comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 am

[22:54] <Dark> you wake up from a good nights sleep in the bed that lies at the far end of the room you have been provided in the Anima City hotel. it is now coming close to the end of your first week in the city and you have gotten to know the area quite well. your pokeballs are lying on the table next to you, contiaining all of your pokemon save for Anna who is still sleeping at the foot of your bed.
[22:56] <@kite> Felix yawns as he wakes up for another day. He quickly gets his stuff ready and his person chores down before rushing out of the hotel. Seeing as he's a morning person and hates to be in small places like rooms and such this isn't unusual.
[22:57] <Dark> outside, due to the early morning, there are very few people walking around save for the odd person going to the courner shop and such. There is however a Metank floating around a park entrence and the post man nearby, handing out newspapers to people along with his Delibird
[23:00] <@kite> Felix takes a deep breathe of the morning air and stretches out. "Let's see what I can do today. Maybe I can find an odd job or two. Or maybe I should go train at the gym. Then again I could always just spend the day enjoying myself..." Felix sighes before laughing. "And this is one of the reasons I don't like cities, too many things you can spend your time doing."
[23:01] <Dark> Anna simply smiles up at you before looking around the street, watching the world go by as she awaits for you to decide
[23:04] <@kite> "Well let's go see about an odd job. If that doesn't work we can always revisit the forest." Felix says. "Ready to go anna?"
[23:06] <Dark> In reply, Anna gives a cheer and follows you. As you pass the man handing out newspaper you hear the odd bit about closing gyms and various things going around the region but fail to catch any names. instead you head towards the centre of the city, where the pokecentre is
[23:07] <Dark> Another Metang hovers by you as you reach the centre, its red eyes glancing at you breifly as it passes but it makes no moves towards you
[23:09] <@kite> "Ah the pokemon center, where almost everything you need can be found."
[23:12] <Dark> this is indeed true as, upon entering the centre, you immideatly see a group of Chansey laying out drinks and various items of food upon a table in the foyer. To your left you can see the local Officer Jenny pinning jobs onto the local request board and to your right, Nurse Joy is enjoying a bowl of cerial. there dosent seem to be any other trainers present yet
[23:13] <@kite> Felix immediately goes over to the message board to see what kind of jobs there are that he can actually do.
[23:14] <Dark> "Morning" Officer Jenny nods towards you as you approce before returning to her work of pinning notes onto the board
[23:16] <@kite> "Good afternoon officer. How is your day going." Felix says as he continues to look over the jobs.
[23:19] <Dark> "Alright...only been up for about an hour" She gives a yawn before pinning the last job on the wall and nodding "Alright, I'm asuming you're looking for one of these. I'll just be over there if you chose one then come and tell me k?" She points a thumb over towards Joy before heading over there, accepting a bowl of cerial herself from a Chansey which seemed to have been waiting for her
[23:23] <Dark> On the wall you can see three sections ofering you. You can either chose to select from battle, trade or other
[23:25] <@kite> Felix thinks for a bit before going for the job listed under battle.
[23:26] <Dark> this option is again split into three: easy, medium, hard
[23:27] <@kite> "Well I'm not sure how much we can take so better safe than sorry." Felix says while taking the easy one.
[23:28] <Dark> three jobs are under easy:
[23:28] <Dark> 1. 'I need a trainer to help get rid of a bunch of diglet that have invaided my garden before they destroy all of my plants!'
[23:29] <Dark> 2. 'I'm looking for some new trainers to fight other than my weak freind and his Catapi'
[23:29] <Dark> 3. 'Will someone get this mother F****ing Pidgy of my mother F******ing toy plane!?'
[23:31] <@kite> Felix decides to go after job one since he believes if you want a good battle you can just look for it. That plus the last one just seems silly.
[23:37] <Dark> "Chan?" A Chansey walks over to you as you pull the sheet off the wall
[23:41] <@kite> "Hello there." Felix says to the chansey before walking towards the Officer Jenny. "Is it okay if I take this job?"
[23:43] <Dark> "Hmmm?" Jenny takes the note off you and reads it for a second before nodding "Yer that ought to be fine. Directions are on the back and all that, come report to me once your done k?"
[23:44] <@kite> "Sure thing" Felix says before leaving the pokemon center to go to the location to do the job.
[23:47] <Dark> Making your way towards the location, you pass another pair of Metang and a few newspaper stalls each calling out bits of the news around them, one even declaring that Shadow City Gym has closed.
[23:47] <Dark> The directions lead you to a house built into the back of the new shop
[23:49] <@kite> "Well this should be the place." Felix says as he knocks on the door to the house. "Hello, I heard you have a diglett problem?"
[23:50] <Dark> The door opens and an old women steps out looking at you "Hello? Whatever it is your selling I dont want any!"
[23:51] <@kite> Felix ignores the comment and keeps his smile up. "I've come here because i heard you have a diglett problem?"
[23:52] <Dark> "Diglett? Oh yer!" Shes seem to remember as she nods "Yes I have a terrible problem with Diglett in my garden. They keep digging up all my lovely plants and annoying my pets"
[23:54] <@kite> "Well I'll see what I can do about your probelm. Can you lead me to the garden?"
[23:55] <Dark> "Just around the courner there dear" she points a couple of feet away from you "Pepper is there already, she will show you where those nasty pokemon are"
[23:56] <@kite> Felix nods politely before going to where the lady pointed.
[23:57] <Dark> when you reach the garden you find noone to be there, save for a few deep cavens in the grass where Diglet have passed
[23:58] <@kite> "Hello?" Felix says as he speaks directly into one of the diglett holes.
[23:58] <Dark> "You arent going to get them to come out like that"
[00:01] <Dark> the voice sounds out from somewhere, but when you look you see noone in the garden
[00:02] *** [1]kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[00:02] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[00:02] *** [1]kite changed nick to kite
[00:03] <kite> "Well what would you have me do? Destroying the garden isn't a very good option." Felix says to who talked to him as he called to the digletts to come out.
[00:03] <Dark> "Trick them out"
[00:05] <kite> "How do you trick a diglett to come out of a hole? They like live in those things for like, forever! It's not liek you can just put food around the holes and watch them come out."
[00:07] <Dark> The voice gives a chuckle, female and arragent, and a Meowth walks up to the hole, its fur a deep coulour that makes it look like pepper
[00:09] <kite> "I'm going to assume your Pepper." Felix says without turning his attention from the hole. 'Maybe I can poor water down there...' Felix thinks to himself.
[00:10] <Dark> "Interesting to meet a human who can understand me" Pepper tilts her head before smiling "And Diglet come out when it rains, like the little worms they are. Thus you have to make them think its raining...but not raining to much"
[00:13] *** [1]kite (kite@sux-63F3B093.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[00:14] *** kite quit (Ping timeout)
[00:14] *** [1]kite changed nick to kite
[00:15] <kite> "Well most people tend to think of me as wierd so I'll take that as a compliment." Felix says with a smile before getting up. "Well I'm going to go ask permission from the lady if I can use her gardening hose.
[00:17] <Dark> "you do that" She nods before beginning to sniff around the hole
[00:17] <Dark> ********END OF SESSION********

Last edited by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:19 pm

[21:28] <Dark> "You have to make the pokemon think that its raining, like worms" The Meowth named Pepper says, tapping agiaist the ground with her paws
[21:31] <@kite> "Well be right back, I'm going to ask the lady if I may borrow her waterhose." Felix says to the meowth as he gets up and walks to the house. With in no time Felix is at the door knocking on the door politely.
[21:33] <Dark> The cat pokemon watches you go in silence
[21:33] <Dark> there is a few mintes before the door opens after you knock and the old woman from before looks out "Yes?"
[21:34] <@kite> "May I borrow your waterhose for a moment?"
[21:35] <Dark> "Waterhose?" she blinks "Oh no no, I've already given Pepper a bath yesterday...she dosent like being near water belive me"
[21:35] <@kite> Felix smiles a bit at her responce. "No I need it to help you with your diglett problem."
[21:36] <Dark> "Your not gonna drown the poor things are you? I only wanted them to leave me garden....stay here whilst i call Officer Jenny"
[21:38] <@kite> Felix nods and begins to rock back and forth while he waits. One can hear him humming a tune silently to himself.
[21:40] <Dark> "Shes hung up on me..." the women says as he comes back, seeming irritated "So I'm going to say you can use it...but not scare Pepper ok?"
[21:41] <@kite> "I promise you I won't." Felix wondering why Officer Jenny would ignore a phone call. Deciding to worry about that later. He leaves the door and turns on the water before dragging the hose to the garden.
[21:42] <Dark> "You got it then?" Pepper says as you come back, eyeing the hose with a look of distaste
[21:44] <@kite> "Yep, though you don't have to worry, I promised her I wouldn't use it on you." Felix says with a grin. "Okay let's see how this works." Felix says before lightly spraying the water into the air above the garden so that it comes down liek rain.
[21:44] <Dark> pepper jogs over to the side of the grass to avoid the spray before lying down and watching
[21:45] <Dark> nothing happens for about five minutes before, with a faint rumble, a series of orb like objects brake from the dirt and look upwards
[21:46] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett, Diglett, Diglett" they seem to sing in unison
[21:47] <@kite> Felix pulls out his pokedex and scans the pokemon as soon as he sees them.
[21:48] <Dark> [Diglett. The movement of these Ground Pokémon can be easily detected by their tracks of upturned earth]
[21:50] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett"
[21:50] <@kite> "Good to know." Felix says before poketing the pokedex. "Alright digletts we have to talk. I've gotten a complaint that you are ruining this lady's garden."
[21:51] <Dark> The pokemon all look at you with blank expressions
[21:52] <@kite> "You guys aren't listening are you?"
[21:54] <Dark> They all speak at the exact same time, but all saying utterly diffrent things making it impossible for you to understand what they are saying
[21:55] <@kite> "Okay can you guys slow down, I can understand any of this." Felix says slightly distraught at all the different things he is hearing yet can't understand.
[21:57] <Dark> They once again all for silent and stare at you, as if each of them is waiting for one of their number to talk so that all of them are left silent in waiting
[21:59] <Dark> Pepper gives an irritated sigh behind you
[22:01] <@kite> "Okay is there like a leader you guys have that I can talk to?"
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:06 am

[21:42] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett, Diglett!" all of the pokemon shout out around you, the sheer amount of voices shouting at once making it imossible to understand what they are saying
[21:47] <@kite> "This is lsightly annoying..." Felix says as the digletts continue to talk in unison so he can't understand them.
[21:48] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett!"
[21:48] <Dark> "Trio! Trio!"
[21:48] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett"
[21:48] <Dark> "Trio, Trio"
[21:50] <@kite> "What was that noise?" Felix as he hears a different noise than the normal chorus of digletts.
[21:51] <Dark> You can see nothing but the horde of Diglett as they bob up and down in the ground, their closeness to each other making them all look the same
[21:51] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett!"
[21:51] <Dark> "Trio, Trio"
[21:52] <Dark> "Having fun?" Pepper calls over, watching from where she is sat by the wall
[21:53] <@kite> Felix looks scurtinizingly at the digletts before saying, "Not really, but something seems... different."
[21:53] <Dark> "How so?"
[21:56] <@kite> "I'm not sure how to explain it but it seems like one of them in the group is stronger than the rest." Felix says as he looks at the digletts trying to pinpoint anything suspicious.
[21:58] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett!"
[21:58] <Dark> "Trio, Trio"
[21:58] <Dark> The last part seems to come from your left
[21:59] <@kite> Felix looks towards the left to see what the wierd noise was.
[22:01] <Dark> To your left, you see a slight gap in the sea of Diglett, broken only by three which are of diffrent sizes...three grouped together
[22:01] <Dark> "Diglett, Diglett"
[22:01] <Dark> "Trio, Trio"
[22:03] <@kite> "Are you the leader of the group?" Felix says to the somewhat larger pokemon.
[22:04] <Dark> "Dig!" every Diglett yells in unision before...abruptly falling silent
[22:06] <@kite> Felix looks at the pokemon gain before taking out his pokedex to scan the pokemon.
[22:07] <Dark> [Dugtrio. Formed when three Diglett combine. This Pokémon is able to tunnel deep beneath the earth's surface]
[22:08] <Dark> The Dugtrio watches you in silence as the Diglett move away slightly to give you space
[22:09] <@kite> 'Well that's a leader if I don't know anything else.' Felix says to himself as he pockets the pokedex. "Okay we need to talk, I need to know why you guys are ruining this lady's garden?"
[22:11] <Dark> "Talk" "Talk" "Talk" the pokemon says, three voices talking at diffrent times yet the same thing
[22:12] <@kite> "That didn't really acswer my question. I need to know why you guys are in her garden and if there is a way to get you guys to move elsewhere."
[22:13] <Dark> "Leave?" the pokemon blinks, seeming to switch its talking style so that each word comes from a diffrent head "Why should we leave? We have made this grass our home"
[22:15] <@kite> "But you guys are ruining this garden which she worked hard on." Felix says to the pokemon slightly relieved that they sound more like one voice than three.
[22:17] <Dark> "That woman attacked us! She declared war on the tribe, we will not leave until she repents!"
[22:17] <Dark> "Not leave, not leave, war war war!" The sea of Diglett chant around you
[22:18] <@kite> "Is that true Pepper?" Felix says directing the question at the meowth.
[22:19] <Dark> "Probily" Pepper shurgs "She tends to go around swatting things she dosent like with a rolled up paper...come to think of it its since she did that that the Diglett started to increase in number"
[22:21] <@kite> "Thanks for an honest answer." Felix says to Pepper before turning to the dugtrio. "I'll see if I can get her to apologize." Felix says respectfully to the dugtrio. Wit hthat Felix once again goes to knock on the lady's front door.
[22:22] <Dark> "War war war!" the diglett chant as you pass "Never leave, never leave"
[22:22] <Dark> When you reach the door, another pair of the Diglett are waiting for you, bobbing up and down in the same chant as you knock on the door
[22:23] <@kite> Felix sighs as he continues to knock on the door waiting for an answer.
[22:25] <Dark> "What is that racket" The woman shouts as she opens the door before noticing the Diglett. With a shreak she pulls a paper from somewhere and jumps at them
[22:26] <Dark> "War war!" the two diglett yell as the one she was aiming for vanashes under the ground
[22:27] <@kite> "What are you doing?!" Felix says as she atatcks the digletts. "You can't just go around attacking pokemon like that. They just want you to apologize for mistreating them."
[22:27] <Dark> "I told you to get rid of these little...beasts!" She yells back
[22:27] <@kite> "And they might go away if you apologize for trying o hurt them."
[22:29] <Dark> "What?" She shakes her head "No...they are the ones who have attacked my garden! My cats! They even smashed my gnomes!"
[22:29] <Dark> "Break the troops!" The diglett next to you yells
[22:31] <@kite> "Well maybe they were just looking for a new place to call home. That doesn't mean you can respond with violence. Instead of acting with agression you should have acted with kindness."
[22:32] <Dark> "This is my home! I want have any filthy...mole creatures runing my perfect home!"
[22:33] <@kite> "Then ask them to leave politely..." Felix says slightly annoyed.
[22:34] <Dark> "Why would I..." She breaks off as behind her, the sea of Diglett emerge from the ground, the Dugtrio at their head
[22:34] <Dark> The Diglett are all chanting "Fight, war, protect, save, home, war, fight!" but the Dugtrio is utterly silent, staring at the woman
[22:36] <@kite> "They're pretty upset with you. I'd apologize to them if I was you." Felix says as he listens to the digletts chant.
[22:40] <Dark> THe woman is backing away slightly, clearly intimidated by the sea of pokemon "You see...she whisperes...their animals"
[22:41] <Dark> Behind the Diglett, you can see Pepper and another two Meowth watching with interest
[22:46] <Dark> "You have sinned against the tribe!" The Dugtrio shouts out, though it is clear that the woman can not understand
[22:51] <@kite> "You have to apologize, you can't run away from the problem that you started."
[22:53] <Dark> The woman seems like she is about to refuse when the Dugtrio gives a roar and its entire body glows orange. its three 'bodies' begin to shake and unleashes a move you dont recognise which makes the entire ground shake
[22:54] <Dark> Clumbs begin to fall of the walls and you stumble slightly as the ground shakes
[22:56] <@kite> Felix quickly uses his staff to keep himself from falling over as the ground continues to shake. "They aren't going to be so patient for long." Felix says to the lady. "You'll have to apologize now."
[22:56] <Dark> "But...they should..." She seems utterly bewilrdered as she watches the pokemon
[22:57] <Dark> around you, the Diglett resume their chanting
[22:58] <@kite> "Will you stop being stubborn a few seconds and just say your sorry?" Felix says a bit exasperated at her behavoir.
[23:00] <Dark> "But..." She almost whimpers before with another roar, the Dugtrio glows brighter and the Magnitued seems to go up a few levels, as she stumbles again she finally sighs a curse "Oh all right! I'm sorry!"
[23:00] <Dark> the shaking and chanting instantly stops
[23:03] <Dark> Looking at the lady for a second, the pokemon do nothing. Then, as one, the Diglett vanish into the ground, leaving only the now montionless Dugtrio
[23:03] <@kite> "See now was that so bad?" Felix says with Relief now that the ground isn't shaking.
[23:05] <Dark> "The honour of the tribe is redeemed" The Dugtrio says (though all the woman hears is "Trio, Trio, Trio")
[23:05] <Dark> The woman simply sighs and turns, making her way back towards her house "I have given what they wanted...now leave me be"
[23:06] <@kite> "I'm glad to see that the problem is resolved." Felix says happily to the dugtrio, somewhat ignoring the lady.
[23:07] <Dark> "You are a strange one" The pokemon says "You understand what many refuse to"
[23:11] <@kite> "What do you mean by understanding what they refuse to?"
[23:13] <Dark> "The world around them" The pokemon says simple "And you bare the pressence of somthing. Humans are ignorent of the order of things" One of the three heads glances at your backpack and frowns "Hmmm..."
[23:13] <Dark> "We shall meet again human" The pokemon says before, with a low rumble, vanashes into the dirt
[23:15] <@kite> Felix looks at the space the dugtrio use to occupy and gives a small bow to the pokemon before smiling. "Mission complete, time to go report to Jenny."
[23:16] <Dark> "Not without this" You hear Pepper shout before somthing hard hits you on the back of the head
[23:17] <@kite> "Ouch, what in the world?" Felix says as he looks at what was thrown at him.
[23:19] <Dark> Pepper gives a chuckle before disappering. Looking down towards the ground, you see a bag of money. the payment for the job
[23:21] <@kite> "Thank you." Felix says to the absent Pepper before picking up the bag. "Now time to go to Jenny." Felix says happily to himself as he begins to hum as he walks.
[23:24] <Dark> As you make you way back towards the pokecentre, you again see the Metang hovering around the park and people yelling out about closing pokemon Gyms in the region and outrage from trainers over the matter. People are now more openly walking around and many are reading said papers
[23:25] <@kite> Felix stops humming before walking over to one of the trainers. "Um, may I ask what's all the outrage is about?"
[23:27] <Dark> "Huh?" The trainer says as he looks up from the Adra he had been talking too "Oh, seems the Gym down in Shadow City has closed down completly yesterday. its not accepting trainer challanges anymore and, well, alot of the trainers passing through here were on their way to Shadow City for just that reason"
[23:29] <@kite> "Well that's certainingly surpring." Felix says wondering why the gym would be closed down.
[23:32] <Dark> "I know right?" he says "The Gym had three major leaders that could be challanged there, some girl named Sarien took over for Jack when he bugged off to another region. Now shes gone and followed him for...reasons many have already guessed" He chuckles "And with that, Mike was forced to close the GYm down. Hes never been quite right after losing a pokemon to that Darkrai a couple of year ago anyway"
[23:34] <@kite> "wow that has to be rough."
[23:35] <Dark> "Aye. But you can understand why people are so pissed. Rather selfish of Jack and Sarien to just drop their duties and go to another region innit?"
[23:35] <@kite> "Well gmy leaders have lives to though they could have at least given out a notice or something."
[23:37] <Dark> "Ehh, not my problem either way" He shrugs before retuning his pokemon to its ball "I'm not heading that way...I'm going to Fall City, heard theres been some trouble there this last week"
[23:37] <@kite> "Fall City is my next destination as well."
[23:39] <Dark> "Aye? Well I may see you there then huh?" he chuckles "Rather Ironic thers trouble in Fall City of all places the week Shadow Gym closes its doors huh? Considering their past with the place"
[23:41] <@kite> "What past?" Felix says confused by the new information.
[23:41] <Dark> "What you dont know?" He blinks "About the house on the hill?"
[23:42] <@kite> "No I'm new to this region and haven't quite picked up on all the stories and such."
[23:45] <Dark> "Hmmm..." he nods "Well you see, when they first came to the city, back when they were first going on their own pokemon journy, it was suffering from a series of disapperances and murders. they managed to track down the cause to an abandoned manshion built atop of a hill next to the city...and got the entire city to join togehter to burn it down. thats how they first met Sarien too. Though...it was never made offical what exactly was causing it. Still, the town celebrates them as sort of heroes"
[23:46] <Dark> "Now, the second they leave the region the city suffers again. Coincidence?"
[23:47] <@kite> "Well that's not going to be fun..." Felix says. "Murders and kidnappings? What was bhind it?"
[23:50] <Dark> "like I said, never officially announced. But they say whatever it was, it followed them throught the entire region. Jack and Mike have been asked many times about it, but they never want to talk about it. A pokemon born of hate and anger with the power to destroy anything he desires, evil incarnate. Considering how scared they were of it and how much pain they suffered at its hands, it shows its power considering how they bravely fought against the Alliance...as if they thought the greatest criminal-
[23:51] <Dark> orginisation ever was childs play compared to fighitng against whatever it was they found in Fall City"
[23:52] <@kite> "Well I guess I'll have to hope I don't meet up with it huh?"
[23:53] <Dark> "You do that" he laughs "I on the other hand hope to meet it, be good practice for my team!" He proudly shows the pokeballs hanging from his belt
[23:56] <@kite> "Well then let's test that confidence, shall we?" Felix says challengingly to the guy in front of him.
[23:59] <Dark> "Ooh" He grins "I'm always up for a fight...but would you mind if we pop to the pokecentre first? i need to heal my team first...just got out of the forest and all that"
[00:00] <@kite> Felix lauges at his statement. "Of course I don't mind, by the way my names Felix." Felix says offering his hand.
[00:00] <Dark> "Grant" He gives a mock bow "wonnabe pokemon master"
[00:02] <@kite> "Well then Grant, you obviously have a lot of competition."
[00:02] <Dark> "All the more fun!" he laughs
[00:04] <Dark> As the two of you head towards the pokecentre, a pair of Metang float by to join the ones at the park. the four form a square and escort a black figure from the park and in the opposite direction
[00:04] <Dark> *********END OF SESSION********
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 pm

I hated that mission with a passion! Why did she have to be so stubborn? :/

Anyways, the short session we had today. I'm uploading it because Dark logged off and I didn't want it to get lost. If I did it wrong, i'm sorry.

[16:48] <@Dark> Anima City.
[16:49] <@Dark> Outside of the city gym, you meet up after a couple of days apart. Felix is with a boy named Jeff that he has met one the way back from a job and Karm is...doing whatever the hell Karm has been doing all this time (Poor Pichu)
[16:52] <@Dark> Jeff is in fact called Grant*
[16:54] <Karm> 'yo' i mutter smiling slightly having only just woken up
[16:56] <Kite> "Come on Karm, I've been up for hours already waiting for you to get up." Felix says before closing a book he was reading.
[16:57] <Karm> 'rahhhhh' i mutter roughly 'c'mon then lets hit the roa...who this?'
[16:58] <@Dark> "Hey" Grant grins at you "Just a trainer passing through like you
[16:59] <Karm> 'oh great' i smile 'more the merrier as we go along'
[17:00] <@Dark> "won’t be with you long" he says "Just hanging around"
[17:00] <Kite> "Well let me do introductions. Grant this is Karm. Karm this is Grant."
[17:00] <@Dark> "Yo" He does a mock bow
[17:05] <Kite> "So what shall we do today gentlemen." Felix says sarcastically re-opening his book since nothing interesting seems to happen. Those that look at the book can see that it is named "How to Handle Aggressive Wild Pokémon'.
[17:07] <@Dark> "Well I'm heading out today. Got to get my ass to Fall City to look for that monster i was telling ya about" He gestures to Felix slightly
[17:08] <Kite> "That reminds me, don't we have a battle to attend to?"
[17:09] <Karm> 'hmmm?! Battle? Monster?'
[17:09] <@Dark> "Oh yer...errr...Do that later huh? Seems like we are going to head off now instead"
[17:10] <Kite> "Okay, but remember you owe me a fight." Felix says jokingly, his eyes never leaving his book.
[17:11] <@Dark> "Yer Yer" he nods "So, shall we head off?"
[17:11] <Karm> 'yeah i wanted to head out too' i say ' want to catch some new Pokémon'
[17:12] <@Dark> "Excellent! Let’s get out of this city then
[17:13] <Kite> Felix follows after the two of you as you start walking out of the city. He releases Spirand from his pokeball to walk by him as he continues to read his book.
[17:14] <Karm> 'hmm oh yeah' i mutter and release Duke
[17:14] <@Dark> "nice pokemon" Grant nods before pulling out a pokeball and releasing a black crow like pokemon which perches on his shoulder "So, how has the Goin region been treating you lot so far?"
[17:16] <Karm> 'bad to worse' i smile 'pokemon here just don’t seem to like us’
[17:16] <Kite> "It's been good so far. Nothing too dangerous has attacked us." Felix says as he pulls out his pokedex to scan the crow.
[17:17] <@Dark> "Two different ideas" He chuckles "Two very different people"
[17:18] <@Dark> [Murkrow, the Darkness Pokémon. Murkrow confuse would-be attackers by luring them into dark mountain trails, where they are sure to get lost]
[17:18] <Karm> 'yeah Felix wasn’t with me for some of it....’
[17:19] <@Dark> "Ah right" He nods "And to continue the tradition of bad pokemon you are heading towards Fall City?"
[17:19] <Karm> 'huh?' i raise an eyebrow
[17:20] <Kite> "I don't plan on staying in Fall City long enough for it to find me." Felix says already knowing what Grant is talking about.
[17:20] <@Dark> "Aye, you don’t. I on the other hand intend to find out what’s been going on over there as i said"
[17:21] <@Dark> "And yes Karm. Seems that since Shadow City Gym closed down things have picked up in Fall City. As if the two are connected"
[17:22] <Karm> Shadow city gym closed?! Since when?'
[17:23] <Kite> "About a few days ago if I remember correctly. I mean everyone was talking about it, how did you miss it?"
[17:24] <@Dark> "Since yesterday. Since Sarien fecked off after Jack to Unova, Mike had to close it down as he couldn’t provide the double battle the gym specializes in. Thus he’s closed the entire gym section down...much to the anger of the various trainers"
[17:24] <Karm> 'shit. Isn’t mike going to go too?'
[17:25] <@Dark> "No. He’s not been quite up for that sort of thing apparently since the Darkrai incident so he’s stayed in Shadow City"
[17:26] <Karm> 'ah ok'
[17:27] <@Dark> "I don’t know. But you can imagine the uproar from around the region by trainers. An entire gym closed because their leaders decided to run off to another region"
[17:28] <Kite> "Well gym leaders have lives too. They act like they're going to die if they have to wait a few weeks. They can go spend it training or something." Felix says, still of course reading his book.
[17:28] <Karm> 'i don’t know i heard in other regions gym leaders take time off....don’t know if they leave full replacements though....’
[17:33] <@Dark> "True" Grant nods before pulling out a map "Now, it seems like we have about two days walk before we reach Fall City so have you got everything you need?"
[17:34] <Kite> Felix says nothing but nods. His trapinch looks up at him wondering why he's so pre-occupied though he says nothing.
[17:35] <@Dark> "good. Karm?"
[17:35] <Karm> Yup didn’t need to restock already had everything'
[17:36] <@Dark> "Good good. Well then, let’s be gone then!"
[17:37] <@Dark> And with that, Murkrow on his shoulder, Grant leads the way out of Anima city and into the world without
[17:38] <@Dark> "Oh yer, forgot to say. I have a map that lists the local pokemon" he says as you begin you walk "So if there are any particular pokemon you want to look out for i might be able to help you find where they live"
[17:42] <Kite> Felix finally puts his book down while thinking. "I read about a pokemon that's really good at setting traps and escaping enemies. I think its name is treeko or something like that, Does your map give a location of where they live?"
[17:43] <@Dark> "Treeko? that’s a rare pokemon...hmmm" He looks at the map "Best places for them would either be back in Shadow Forrest of the Grain Wood on the other side of the region"
[17:44] <@Dark> "And pokemon in the local area are mostly you common ones, any types you want in particular Karm?"
[17:45] <Kite> "Meh, it was worth a shot." Felix says before going back to his book.
[17:46] <Karm> ' Mudkip, Munchlax?'
[17:46] <@Dark> "Mudkip I’m not sure about but Munchlax can be found about anywhere there is easy food though rare. They often gather around i city food courts and such"
[17:47] <Karm> Oh' looking back ' so back there'
[17:48] <@Dark> "Maybe one in Fall City?"
[17:49] <Karm> 'yeah' i smile 'any flying types common around here?'
[17:50] <@Dark> "Pidgey, Spearow, Starly and some of their evolved forms mostly"
[17:52] <Karm> 'hmm i will be on the lookout for Starly then' i nod 'though if you see any pokemon, point it out ' i smile
[17:53] <Kite> "Beta..." Felix says quietly to himself remembering the pidgey Dorian had.
[17:54] <@Dark> "LOOK A POKEMON!!"
[17:54] <@Dark> he points at Duke
[17:54] <Karm> '.....' i stare 'well. Go pokeball!' i shout and return duke
[17:55] <@Dark> "Sorry. Couldn’t resist"
[17:55] <Kite> Felix laughs slightly disappointed he didn't think of that himself.
[17:56] <@Dark> "Now then!" He gives a shout and turns "Let us continue"
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 am

thanks for uploading it Smile
Sorry about the sudden look off but my house decided that anything electical in my house was to have the night off and the net as well as for somereason my phone connection were lost!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 pm

wow that kinda sucks :/. Well we can always pick up from there next week, hopefully with the added bonus named Cora xD

Also as you might have noticed, I proofred it before uploading it, because I can do that xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Lost the first half of the log so...Karm decided to pick a fight with a Starly and a Pidgy Smile You know, cause why not?

[22:00] The two pokemon take flight slightly and hover just above the ground, readying to fight. In the background, the rest of the flock land and watch you intently
[22:07] In a flash of sudden speed, the brids shoot down towards your pokemon, spinning around each other almost as if they had been practising for this fight togther
[22:11] A blast of Whirlwind from the Pidove and a Quick Attack from the Starly hit your pokemon before they even seem to realise that the fight is on
[22:13] Damn!' i shout ' fight back!' i shout
[22:19] Duke lets out s burst of fire at the starly while Rohan jumps and kicks out at pidgey
[22:20] Both attacks hit the birds hard as they attempt to pull up from the attacks. Pidgy hits the ground in a spray of blood from a now cracked beek and the singed Starly lands next to it, flapping a wing to snap out the slight flames still catching on its wings
[22:21] With a flap of its wings another its wings glow white and its lunges towards Rohan
[22:22] Half way towards the pokemon however, it seems to realise it is still on fire slightly and, in as it gets distracted in putting itself out it misses
[22:23] the Pidove tries to attack, but fails to do much
[22:24] 'Luck.' i mutter before throwing pokeball
[22:26] In a flash of red light, the blackened Starly gives a look of shock before being sucked into the pokeball. A couple of seconds later the ball beeps and falls still, signaling the completion of the capture
[22:27] Taking a couple of steps away from you, the bleeding Starly watches the ball beep before turning and beginning to walk away, flapping its wings but not taking off
[22:27] Pidove* (I keep getting names mixed up today...)
[22:28] 'huh?' i run over a collect the pokeball before getting a potion out of my bag
[22:28] Pidgy!* (Feck)
[22:29] Your pokemon gather around you as you pick up the ball, knowing there is no chance of being attacked from the now retreating Pidgy
[22:29] 'here.' i smile faintly and spray the pokemon with the potion
[22:31] You have to run to catch up with the Pidgy but the spray froms a sort of barrior across its beak and stops the bleeding.
[22:32] 'there. I was only trying to help...'
[22:32] The Pidgy gives a squawk of its name before tilting its head at you, at the pokeball containing the Starly before flapping its wings and taking flight. A coo of "Pidgy" at your words and it shoots into the sky
[22:34] your pokemon watch it go in silence before looking back to you, awaiting somthing
[22:35] 'hmm oh yeah!' i say and release the Starly
[22:36] A flash of light and the Starly appears on the ground, looking up at you with a worried look. its wings a still blackened from Duke's ember and it seems to shake slightly yet stubboness makes it stand its ground at you
[22:37] 'here' i say ' and spray it with another of my potions
[22:38] The pokemon winches as the potion before looking up at you again, its eyes flicking from Duke to Rohan every now and then. "Star?"
[22:39] 'welcome to the family' i say smiling
[22:39] Your pokemon all give a cheer and the Starly simply tilts its head
[22:40] New pokemon caught! Yay!
[22:40] ****END OF SESSION****
[22:41] (Why did the order of those posts change?)
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Sorry about not being there. I had to leave my house to go to my mom the moment I got up since we just found out that our great grandfather died. Of course we had no internet on the highway so I had no way of telling you I couldn't make it :/
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Kite wanted some info on the young Gym leader, Sara.

Sara rose to the position of Anima City Gym Leader after her mother retired from the position during the aftermath of the Shadow City incident. Janet never quite made it clear what it was that caused her to step down from that position but many believe that she saw something within the soul of Darkrai, something that robbed her of the will to battle.
Whatever the reason, Sara was more than thrilled to take her mother’s place. In her youth she saw the roll of Gym Leader as nothing more than a way to get people to like her and to gain friends but she soon found herself tired out and unable to use her own Pokémon due to their low levels. Thus she uses her mother’s Metang for official gym battles.

Disklikes:
The dark, boredom, cruelty, The Alliance and not knowing what other people know.

Pokémon:
Ralts: a very young Pokémon who has no combat skills and tends to find other Pokémon and humans incredibly intimidating. He has proven very unresponsive to training and just runs to hid behind its master whenever it is confronted with a foe. Since Jack of Shadow City has moved to the Unova region for a time however, his Gardivour has taken over the young Pokémon’s training.
Beldum: A silent Pokémon that almost permanently hovers beside its trainer’s shoulder. It never makes a sound other than the rare beep in battle but always follows orders whenever it can. It is Sara’s chief combat Pokémon.

Apperance:
Jeans with a purple shirt bearing a picture of the psychic logo and a gym badge on the left. She has shoulder long blonde hair with a Celebi clip pinning it behind her ear and red trainers. She always has a bag of sweets in one pocket and a bag of gym badges in the other.

Relationship with ‘The mother of the forest’: Unknown.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RPG! - Page 4 Empty Pokemon Fluff

Post by Twilightwings Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 pm

This fluff was made to explain why Felix suddenyl gained an interest for reading books as well fluffing one of Dark's ocs as well.

“So how are you doing on this fine day?” Felix asked to the much shorter girl that was walking beside him through Anima City.

“I’m bored…” Sara’s response was at she struggled to keep up to Felix’s much faster walking pace.

“Tell me about it. I’ve been waiting on my friend’s to get ready so we can continue our journey. However they always seem to have things to do right before we take off.”

“So that’s why you’re still here in Anima City?” She said looking up at Felix as she continued to work to keep up with the older teen.

“Ya, though I have been spending a lot of time in Shadow Forest.” Felix says before realizing the blonde haired girl was having troubles keeping up. Laughing to himself he slows down the pace much to her relief. “Sorry about that kiddo.”

“Hey, who are you calling a kid.” She said rather annoyed much to his amusement.

“You’re about half my age so ya, I believe that makes you a kid.” Sara huffed indignantly at that giving Felix yet another reason to laugh, his eevee beside him joining in. “So may I ask why you’re tagging along?” Felix asked as he finally stopped laughing.

“As I said, I’m bored.” The blonde said sounding every bit as bored as she claimed she was.

“Well I’m about to go to Shadow Forest so if you want to tag along then come on.” Felix said before turning down on of the sidewalks that lead to one of the exits out of the city. With a shrug the girl followed along until they were right at the entrance to Shadow Forest. However before she could walk in, Felix stopped her by placing his hand before her.

“What’s wrong?” she said her brown eyes easily showing her confusion.

“Before going into a dangerous place you must always make sure you have a pokémon out to protect you.” At his words Anna jumped up letting out a sound like a high pitched bark.

“Okay, let’s go ralts!” She said releasing the small psychic pokémon. Who seemed to instantly hide behind its trainer’s leg.”

“Why doesn’t your pokémon have a nickname?” Felix asked as he looked at the ralts who waved at him timidly.

“I can’t think of one that fits him, but he’ll have one as soon as I can think of one.” She said with a smile causing Felix to grin as well.

“I can live with that. Now with that settled let’s go.” Felix said as he entered the forest, the small gym leader following after him. As she walked behind the teen she watched as she unhooked the staff from his back before he began to swing it back and force in front of him. As soon as that was done he smiled before using the staff as a walking stick of sorts.

“Do you have problems walking?” She asked the brown skinned teen worriedly just for him to laugh.

“No I have no problems with my ability to walk.” He said with a smile that just confused her more.

“Then why do you have that staff?”

“I believe that as a trainer I should be willing to fight for my pokémon just like they fight for me. That’s why I have this staff.” He said causing her to smile. “What are you smiling about?”

“That sounds like something Jack would say.” She said causing Felix to smile.

“I’ll take that as a compliment then.”

“But that also confuses me about you.” She said causing Felix to give her a puzzled look. “You seem to be nice just like him but you always seem to be so distant from everyone when we were in the city.”

“So you noticed…” Felix said his face a mix between embarrassment and laughter.

“Why do you do that?” She asked as she stopped walking as she looked up at him.

“I’m just not good with people.” He finally said as he noticed she was intent on finding out the reason. “I’ve grown up my whole life with pokémon. The only people I regularly talked to were my mom and the local pokémon professor.”

“Oh… but you don’t seem to act so awkward around me though.”

“That’s because I grew up helping the professor raise new born pokémon. Because of that I’ve always been good around children.” He said as he began to walk again. The gym leader nodded before following after him.

“Then…” However before she could say what she was about to say a figure burst from the trees around them and quickly attacked her ralts. The small psychic type was knocked against a tree with a cry. And instantly it was lunging at the ralts.

“Ralts!” Sara cried out as her pokémon was getting attacked just for her to watch Felix’s eevee tackle the mightyena in the head right before it got to the ralts. Even though the attack didn’t do much it did succeed in keeping the wolf-like pokémon from finishing off the ralts. The mightyena growled at the eevee before dashing to attack the small fox just for it to get hit across the head with Felix’s staff.

“Sara run, I’ll take care of your ralts.” He said as he released his trapinch who only took a moment to notice the mightyena and growl at it. It instantly began glowing a bright orange color before it tackled the mightyena causing what looked like vibrations to rip through the mightyena. Clearly hurt the pokémon dashed back before moving towards the ralts in one smooth motion.

“Vee!” The eevee cried out as it ran forward to tackle the mightyena just to get knocked aside with a head-butt. The trapinch growled as it watched one of its partners get hit before crunching down its teeth on one of the mightyena’s paws causing it to howl out in pain. It shook off the trapinch with a growl. Before head-butting the ground type into the ground and while he wasn’t out, he was certainly hurt. The mightyena turned towards what it wanted to be its prey before taking another sharp hit from Felix, this time in the ribs.

Sara stood there confused on what she should do as Felix’s pokémon battled a long side him to try and protect her ralts… her pokémon… that she couldn’t even help because she was too scared to do anything. It was just like the time she had been kidnapped. Picking up a nearby stone she flung it with all the strength she could before hitting the mightyena in the head, keeping it from landing a particularly nasty looking bite from Felix’s leg.

“Sara, don’t bring its attention to you!” Felix yelled out but she didn’t listen before flinging another rock at the wolf pokémon.

“Leave my ralts alone!” she screamed at the dark type before it dashed right at her. Her eyes widened in fright just as the mightyena sunk its teeth into the girl’s arm. She held in her scream though and brought her foot down on the mightyena’s already injured pawing forcing it to leave her alone as it screamed out in pain. And just as soon as it let her go the eevee began glowing orange an orange aura that seemed to wrap around Felix, his trapinch, oddly her.

“Trapinch, show this mightyena why you don’t attack children.” Felix said with his voiced filled with anger and as the gym leader looked at the trainer she could tell that just from his voice alone that the pokémon was scared. And his fear wasn’t misguided as the trapinch began to once again vibrate with its orange glow that only added to the one that it had obtained from the eevee. With a growl the trapinch rammed its head into the mightyena’s chest area and she could hear the snap ping as one of its ribs as the pokémon whined in pain and shook. The pokémon took one last look at the prize it had lost before running away in pain.

“Why didn’t you run away?” Felix asked the young gym leader as he looked over the bit mark she had on her arm. She winced as he took her arm and placed his hand over the still bleeding wound.

“You told me, a trainer should stand beside their pokémon and fight with them. I couldn’t leave my ralts there to get hurt while I ran.” She said between gritted teeth as the pain burned at her arm. However instead of scolding her Felix smiled.

“Well I can’t get mad at you for that.” Felix said with a smile. “Now let’s fix this problem.

“What do you mean?” She said before his hand began glowing a bright green color and she gasped as the pain in her arm disappeared as the wound on her left as well. “How did you do that?” She asked as she looked up at him then noticing that he was panting for air.

“I can heal people and pokémon… it’s something I’ve always been able to do though it hurts a lot to do it…”

“What else can you do?” She asked with curiosity.

“That’s about it though I can understand a few pokémon.”

“Is it because you know so much about pokémon? I mean you should know a lot since you’ve been raised around them right?”

“I actually never learned much about the pokémon, I just knew how to take care of them.” He said sheepishly.

“Well I won’t take that.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t like watching people waste what they have. If you’re good with pokémon then you should learn more about them.”

“I guess…” However Felix was quite surprised as she stomped her foot on the ground and shook her head no.

“I don’t want to hear that. As soon as we get back to the city, we are going to one of the bookstores.”

“Why are you pushing this so much?” Felix asked confused. She seemed so much different from the time he had been saving her from that weird machine. She seemed almost stronger. It was the same strength that she showed when her pokémon was being attacked and it was… wonderful.

“Because I don’t want to watch you waste your talent. I mean you can heal people and pokémon and you care about them so much. When you saved me from that machine I was scared out of my mind and yet you stood there unafraid. I don’t want to see that image disappear, I want you to be a person who others can look up to as well.”

“You look up to me?”

“Yes…” she said her face red from embarrassment at her small outburst.

“Okay then let’s make a promise. I’ll learn more about pokémon and you’ll become a better battler so your pokémon won’t get hurt. Do we have a deal?” Felix said as he extended his hand to the girl who shook it happily.

“We have a deal.”

“Now let’s head back to town before something else attacks us.” Felix said with a smile that she copied as they both began to walk back to Anima City.

“You can use my shoulder if you need to.” The girl said as she realized how hard it was for him to walk even with his staff.

“Don’t worry about me, I can handle myself.” He said before she shook her head and wedged herself under his arm. Wrapping his unused arm around her shoulders and one of her arms around his waist she used her body to help him stand up better. “Thanks he said sheepishly to which she smiled.

“You saved me and my ralts, it’s the least I can do.” She said with a smile. As she helped him walk the rest of the way neither of them saw the person watching them from a distance.

“…what are you…” The person said as she watched the two continue back to Anima City, their pokémon watching over them carefully. “Do I treat you as a friend or a foe… what are you here for…” The person said as her metagross watched them with its trainer.

Took so long because I tried out third person Very Happy so tell me what you think Very Happy
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm

[21:29] <@Dark> They say that dreaming is a persons chance to see another world
[21:29] <@Dark> They say that it is a gift upon which a chance they can build
[21:30] <@Dark> But just as all things, they are not just a place for good
[21:31] <@Dark> For in dreams...your fears a free of your mental hood....
[21:31] <@Dark> .....................................................
[21:33] <@Dark> You stir in your sleep to the blowing of a great wind and a feeling of both cold and heat running across your face. The last thing you remember was going to sleep in your room at the Anima City pokecentre after a day training in the forest with Sara.
[21:34] <@Dark> Looking around you, you find the room now stained black. the previously colourful walls are now painted a deep red/black tone, looking almost like they are coated in a dry wound. none of the lights are on yet the room is filled with a blood red light
[21:37] <Kite> "Where am I..." Felix says looking at the now black stained wall. Getting out of his bed he looks around to see if there was any trace of Karm. Noticing that Karm is not here he goes to find his pokemon and his staff.
[21:38] <@Dark> Your staff lies by the table where you had put it...your pokemon however...all you can find are a set of shattered and broken pokeballs lying around the desk they had been on
[21:39] <Kite> "This is..." Felix says somewhat speechless before grabbing his staff and leaving out of the room to make since of what's happening.
[21:42] <@Dark> outside of your room the hall of the pokecentre is the same, a dry red that seems to pulse slightly before you. Parts of the carpet seem to have been peeled away like skin to reveal black metal which you know hadnt been beneath before
[21:43] <Kite> Felix begins to look around the rooms to see if he can find anyone else in the pokemon center.
[21:46] <@Dark> You try every room you come across, finding every room the same as the last. Abandoned and stained dry red. The equipment used for treating pokemon and warming eggs looked as through they were unhooked in a hurry and yet are all covered with a fine layer of lust. You feel like you hear voices whispering around you but carnt make out what they say. Whenever you turn...they stop only to begin again once you continue searching
[21:48] <@Dark> layer of rust* ¬_¬ [trying to say somthing Jackie?]
[21:48] <@Dark> *Shut it*
[21:49] <Kite> "This is not very comforting... I can't find my pokemon, my friends,... or heck anyone..." Felix says to himself before opting to leave the pokemon center, suddenly feeling not very safe without his pokemon.
[21:51] <@Dark> As you leave the pokecentre, you are surprised to find that the world around you seems to have changed. Now you see only buildings you recognise surrounding you-ones from Shadow City, Barce Town and so on. IN the sky however...you see chunks of other buildings flying in orbit, each upon a pile of torn ground.
[21:54] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[21:55] *** Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[21:57] <Kite> "Have I had this dream before..." Felix says while looking around.
[22:00] <@Dark> The sky is a swirling purple, clouds of a thousand and one colours all swirloung around each other and blowing the chunks of landscape around on unearthly winds. In the streets below, cards remain where they have been left, now covered in rust and chipped paint. dead weeds emit from the ground and a hot wind swirls aorund you. there is no sign of life
[22:01] <Kite> Felix says nothing before making his way to a familiar location, the Shadow Gym.
[22:04] <@Dark> Shadow Gym is just the same, its doors open, the garden around it black and dead and the icons of Jr and Dante that had been above the door hanging broken in rust. Inside, the halls are just the same, dry red, and all the pictures of victorious trainers are blurred and deformed
[22:06] <Kite> Sighing Felix turns away from the gym to head to the only other gym he's been to, the Anima city Gym.
[22:09] <@Dark> there is the sound of whispering again and you feel like you missed somthing, but when you look whatever it was is gone and as you leave Shadow Gym, it is silent again
[22:10] <@Dark> Anime City Gym ahead of you is, again, the same as you have come to expect. blurred pictures, rust, red colouring and that chilling silence
[22:13] <@Dark> As soon as you pass the entrance to Anima Gym, you feel like somthing shoots past yer head. As you shoot around to see, a black shape flys through the door and back into the street
[22:14] <Kite> Felix turns to the black figure his staff firming in his hands.
[22:15] <@Dark> another of the black shapes shoots by you and out the door. You can make out now shape in them, just a smoky blurr against the red light
[22:17] <Kite> "What are these things?" Felix says now watching where the shapes have come from.
[22:18] <@Dark> Another shoots from a dark patch under the desk a Nurse Joy had sat at. Again flying out of the door with a faint sound of laughing
[22:19] <Kite> Felix frowns before going to look under the Nurse Joy's desk where the shadow thing came from.
[22:20] <@Dark> The shadow seems to part as you reach them, revleaing an overturned bin and a childs doll lying in the rust.
[22:22] <@Dark> It is the doll of a Riolu, the tag still on its foot marking it as being from Shadow City Gym
[22:23] <Kite> Felix picks up the doll, before looking around for anything else wierd.
[22:23] <@Dark> given the fact that the entire world is wierd right now, you find a lot. But see nothing of importance
[22:24] <Kite> Felix sighes before leaving the place with the doll in hand.
[22:25] <@Dark> As you reamerge into the street, you find that the layout has changed again and Shadow Gym is now dead in front of you.
[22:26] <@Dark> In the sky above, two large chunks of land smash to gether with deafening noise. A massive building with a bright A on its front and a strang complex that seemed like an ancient tomb shattering into a cloud of oblivion
[22:28] <Kite> Felix criinges at the explosion before going into the shadow gym.
[22:29] <@Dark> As you entre the gym, another pair of the black spheres fly by your head, heading towards the Gym battle staidum
[22:30] <@Dark> [Follow] a voice whisperes around you [nothing awaits you]
[22:30] <Kite> Felix's frown deepens before he follows after the orbs.
[22:32] <@Dark> Entering the stadium you see a massive black shape hovering in the sky above, the small shapes from before circling it like planets around a sun
[22:33] <@Dark> wind blows up towards it and for some chilling reason, when you look at it...you feel nothingness
[22:34] <Kite> "What is this?" Felix says taking a step towards the black shape.
[22:37] <@Dark> "Your shadow" A voice sounds out behind you and a bright light shines. Turning, you find the greatly reassuring image of Celebi hovering in the air at head height
[22:37] <Kite> "My shadow?" Felix says obviously confused.
[22:39] <@Dark> "yes" She nods, looking up towards the blackness "Its hard to explain. This is a world created by a being of shadow which has seen you as a possible rising threat. Thus it created this dream, to show you your shadow"
[22:39] <Kite> "But what purpose would that serve to show me a shadow?"
[22:40] <Kite> "And what exactly do you mean by shadow?"
[22:41] <@Dark> "I couldnt not tell you" She sighs and hovers fowrad to be next to your shoulder "This is the work of a black pokemon known only as Gengar. A ghost which i have faced several times before. I dont know why it wants you to see this but I assure you there is a reason....and it will not be a good one"
[22:42] <Kite> "Gengar... that name..." Felix says before his eyes seem to light up. "That's the pokemon that Jack battled right?"
[22:44] <@Dark> "Yes" She nods "He has faced it many times, and each time has cost him dear. Though he never faced it alone...he never could have. But I sense somthing else at work here. Somthing greater than even Gengar"
[22:45] <Kite> "That isn't very reassuring..."
[22:47] <@Dark> "Then find a reassurance in this" her small hand raises to point towards the orb "Those black shapes circling your shadow are fragments of Gengar's will. I can not imagine what they desire from it but they are unable to get through yet. The shadow of your heart is too small for them to get a hold of yet"
[22:50] <Kite> "The shadow of my heart is too small?" Felix says even more confused than before. Alas Sara beating intelligence into his head has not paid off quite yet.
[22:53] <@Dark> Celebi looks as though she is about to say somthing before looking back up towards the shadow and sighing. "my time grows short child"
[22:54] <Kite> "Is this it because I'm about to wake up again?" Felix says while looking towards where her gaze lies.
[22:57] <@Dark> "Yes but also in a longer term. You are about to arrive in a City named Fall city. It is the homeland of this Gengar. And I can feel that whatever else is working with it also lyes there. Once your arrive in that forsaken place you will be well past the boundries of my forest"
[22:59] <Kite> "You don't have to worry about me." Felix says smiling. "I'll make sure I come out of Fall City safely, you can count on it."
[23:10] <@Dark> "I am glad you are confident child" She nods "But do not underestimate Gengar. He has been very inactive these past years but his warriors are suddenly appearing all across the region. I have held them out of my forest as best i could but I fear some have slipped through. He is planning somthing...and he seems to have come to see you as a possible threat"
[23:11] <Kite> "I never underestimate anyone Celebi... I'll be careful."
[23:13] <@Dark> "I know you will" She nods before flying to hover before your face "But let me give you one last piece of aid". Holding her arms out, the statue you had of her seems to appear from nowhere and glows with a deep pink light. After a moment, she places it in your hand and her own tiny hands close your fist around it
[23:14] <@Dark> "So long as you have this, my eye will be upon you. Use it wisely but upon your darkest hour you can use it to call upon me. It may not work the further from my forest you go but so long as it can, the power of Shadow Forest will always go with you"
[23:15] <Kite> "Thank you very much Celebi." Felix says at Celebi's words.
[23:16] <@Dark> She simply nods as she flies backwards slightly and sighs. She opens her mouth to say somthing...
[23:16] <@Dark> ...before a shape of pure blackness slams against her small body, sending her crashing against the far wall with a sickening crash
[23:17] <Kite> Felix stands in there in shock before running over to the Celebi.
[23:19] <@Dark> "No! RUN!" You hear her scream before the tendral of blackness rises, her body still wrapped at its front and hurls her back across the room to slam agains the roof in another crash
[23:19] <@Dark> From above, the shapes that had been orbiting your shadow and now shooting towards the ground, features of faces beginning to form from their comit like bodies
[23:20] <Kite> "But then I'd have to leave you!" Felix says wanting to run towards the Celebi.
[23:21] <@Dark> Again she is slamed against the ground by the tendral and with a final cry of "run" she falls still. behond you can see the shape of the comit like beings swirl around in circles before smashing into the ground and exploding into a black liquid that swirled into a pool of blackness
[23:22] <Kite> Felix turns and run but not before looking back on last time.
[23:24] <@Dark> As you look back, the pool of blackness has begun to rise into a massive shape of snake like shadow. A golden jaw surrounds its head as it gives a deafening roar that seems to shake the very foundations of the building around you. its jaw parts and the snake like shape that had been holding celebi hovers above its head and, with the hollow sound of laughter, releases the tiny pink pokemon. With a last, almost despirite look in your direction, she vanishes into the monstroities waiting maw.
[23:24] <@Dark> With a clamp, the golden jaws seal shut again and the shadows blood red eyes turn towards you
[23:28] <@Dark> Again it roars and a swarm of shadows rise into the air, each taking the form of a fang filled snake. The snakes snap and how at each other before charging towrds you across the hall
[23:30] <@Dark> [Felix...]
[23:30] <@Dark> The snakes snap as they wrap around your body, hurling you into he air
[23:30] <@Dark> [Felix...]
[23:31] <@Dark> You can barely scream as they hold you over the golden maw just as they had celebi and release you to fall into the mouth of death...
[23:31] <@Dark> [WAKE UP!!]
[23:31] <@Dark> **************END OF SESSION*******
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:42 pm

[20:20] <@Dark> Three days have passed since you left Anima City. Grant (whome Kite had met) has gone on ahead as Kite somehow managed to meet back up with Karm.
[20:21] <Karm> 'on the road agaain...'
[20:21] <@Dark> Now, Felix and Karm are found walking up towards the welcoming arch that stands at the entrances to all cities in Goin, one declaring a "Welcome to Fall City" in large red letters.
[20:23] <@Dark> Compared to the recently left Anime City, Fall City is a depressing sight. The streets feel dirty and several of the shops have remainded closed with shutters down. Wild pokemon of diffrent types run in allies and people are less than talkative to you as you walk into the streets, seeming to want to just carry on in their lives undistrubed
[20:24] <Karm> 'depressing...' i mutter to kite
[20:25] <@Dark> As you pass of bar, you spot a familer figure sat at an outside table in silence. One whome you havent seen since he ran during the Arbak attack back in Shadow Forrest
[20:27] <Kite> "Is that you Dorian?" Felix says walking towards the person.
[20:27] <@Dorian> I glance over, "Hmm? Oh, hey. Was wondering when you'd get here."
[20:27] *** Karm quit (Ping timeout)
[20:33] <Kite> "Sorry giant robots tend to slow you down though."
[20:35] <@Dorian> "...Really. Someone went to the trouble of building a giant... tell me, was it on legs?"
[20:36] *** [1]Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[20:37] <[1]Kite> "Multiple legs and it apparantly could talk."
[20:39] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[20:39] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[20:40] <@Dorian> "Oh for fuck's sake! Does noone understand the basics of stability, and that a simple trip wire can take out most walking locomotion systems!?"
[20:41] <Kite> "Well that's nice to know for the future."
[20:42] <@Dorian> "You sound sarcastic. You must remember, I am an engineer."
[20:43] <Kite> "I'm not being sarcastic, I'm honestly going to remember that just in case we meet that machine again."
[20:43] <@Dark> A Murkrow lands beside Felix as you talk and leans forwad, offering a drink menu from the bag on its back
[20:44] <@Dorian> "Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. You mean you DIDN'T destroy the machine? Are... are you just that stupid?"
[20:46] <Kite> "Well it kinda got away, blame it on Karm though he was the one in charge of destroying the machine. I had to rescue the gym leader while someone was pointing a gun to my face." Felix says while taking a menu from the murkrow's bag."
[20:47] <@Dorian> "Ok, can't argue with that. Oh, by the way, the coffee here is great."
[20:47] <@Dark> "Murkrow" The bird pokemon stats as it takes on a look of pride
[20:50] <Kite> "Well I'll take your word for it." Felix says returning the menu to its bag and placing the correct amount of money in the pouch on its side.
[20:52] <@Dark> "Mur" The pokemon takes off whilst another one drops a newspaper on the table infront of you, somthing they seem to do for all orders
[20:54] <@Dark> After a few moments, a pair of the pokemon fly over with a tray baring a large coffee and place it beside the paper
[20:54] <@Dorian> I pick up the paper and start to have a look through it rather intently.
[20:55] <Kite> "So why are you still here Dorian?" Felix says while taking his drink. "I mean this doesn't seem like the kind of town you would be interested in."
[20:56] <@Dorian> "Hey, it's better than most. Besides, people have been disappearing."
[20:56] <@Dark> Aside from the usual bits of local and globle news concerning recent actions from the Alliance the front of the paper focusess on the fact that another two trainers vanished over the last night"
[20:57] <Kite> "That's unsettling. So what have you found out then?"
[20:58] <@Dorian> "Precisely bugger all."
[20:58] <@Dorian> "Don't, I know."
[21:01] <Kite> "Well this gives me a problem. My plan was to get through this town as quickly as possible..."
[21:05] <@Dorian> "And I'd probably advise you do that, to be honest. Don't want to be the next person to dissapear, do you?"
[21:07] <@Dark> "Its what every other trainer in the area is doing" A man says from the table beside you, swatting away a Murkrow that had been serving him a beer with a rude hand gesture
[21:08] <Kite> "I know and I don't want to disappear but now a part of me wants to know why they are disappearing. I know some people said its because the Shadow Gym Leaders all went to Unova or something like that."
[21:09] <@Dorian> "Shadow? You sure?"
[21:12] <Kite> "it's just a rumor I heard on the way here."
[21:12] <@Dark> "Pff...who needs any of em" The man seems to be talking to himself, clearly drunk "Tourests..."
[21:13] <@Dorian> "Rumors often have a strong basis in truth... oh, dear."
[21:17] <@Dark> "Hey, rumors are just another way to ruin peoples lives"
[21:18] <Kite> "I know it's suppose to be a pokemon... but I don't remember what it was though..." Felix says ignoring him.
[21:20] <@Dorian> "No, you don't understand. The term 'Shadow' is often used to apply to two different types of Pokémon, Dark and Ghost. Both of these are highly effective against the Ghost type, which was what supposedly caused these dissaperances last time they happened. If the Shadow Gym Leaders leaving has caused this, then this is most likely a reccursion of what happened last time."
[21:22] <Kite> "So then if we find the pokemon that they defeated then the problem should stop right?"
[21:25] <@Dorian> I facepalm with my mechanical arm, hurting my face in the process. "Ghost pokémon. You realise what this means? They all live-er, unlive for a rather long time. This means they have a rather long time to train and get better. This means they will be rather stronger than us."
[21:27] <Kite> "Well what do you suggest we do?"
[21:28] <@Dorian> "Find out when the next bus out of here is?"
[21:29] <@Dark> "The burned out mansion..." The man seems to be mumbling to himself now
[21:29] <Kite> "Wait can you repeat that again?" Felix asks the man something seeming to click in his mind.
[21:30] <@Dorian> "Oh for the love of all that is... a haunted mansion? Seriously? Well, I suppose stories have to start somewhere."
[21:31] <Kite> Felix ignores Dorian seeming to be trying to think. "How did that story go again..." He mumbles to himself.
[21:31] <@Dark> "Not haunted" he says, not looking away from his beer as if he is asleep "That implies empty of life. "The mansion that was burned to the ground when the people of this city rose up against the dead"
[21:33] <Kite> "Should we check it out?" Felix says to Dorian.
[21:39] <@Dorian> "Hmm, let me think. Shall we check out the burned out mansion that is most likely infested with the ethereal spawn of unlife?" I roll my eyes, "Sure. Go riiiiiight ahead."
[21:41] <Kite> "Well shouldn't we at least do something? We can't just leave and let people keep disappearing. At least we should tell the local Officer Jenny."
[21:41] <@Dark> "She wont do shit"
[21:41] <@Dorian> "Another useless one?"
[21:42] <@Dark> "She clamis she is trying, aint found a single god damn trainer yet though and people keep going"
[21:43] <@Dorian> "A simple 'yes' would have sufficed."
[21:43] <Kite> "Well maybe it's because she isn't looking the right way." Felix says in response.
[21:44] <@Dorian> "Well, maybe she's just a flat out idiot. Arceus, it ain't hard."
[21:46] <@Dark> "Well mansion is that way" He jeers a gruppy hand down towards tree covered hill you can see over the builidings "And the police station is down the other road" With that he gestures for a reluctant looking Murkrow to refil his drink
[21:47] <Kite> ""Everything is hard when you don't do it the right way though. Instead of looking for the people maybe there is something else she could try..." Felix says back to thinking. "So what do you think we should do Dorian?" Felix says asking for Dorian's input.
[21:47] <@Dorian> "Get a few drinks, get a good night's rest, then leave."
[21:48] <@Dark> "Ha, I like that pl..." with a loud THUMP, the mans head slams against the table and he seems to fall asleep with beer still in hand
[21:50] <Kite> "Well I'll go find us a hotel or something." Felix says looking for an excuse to get away from the man before something else weird happens.
[21:50] <@Dorian> I grin, "Don't be too long!", and take out my scouter, linking it to the various scanners in my mech arm.
[21:52] <@Dark> As Felix stands and makes his way towards the door, a set of Murkrow fly down and begin to drag the man out of the bar.
[21:57] <@Dark> *******Split to Kite**********
[21:59] <@Dark> Outside the bar, Felix begins making his way towards where he assumes to find a hotel. Behind him, the Murkrow dump the drunken man on the floor and he wonders off
[22:01] <Kite> Felix sighs as he looks around for a decent hotel. Most of the buildings look outdated and old which doesn't help the search.
[22:04] <@Dark> Money seems to be somthing of low availability here (strange due to the fact is only a couple of days walk from Anima) and most of the shops are closed save for the odd one or two. You spot a sign pointing towads a place called "The Empty room". The "Empty" has been painted over the title but the original word is now impossible to read
[22:04] <Kite> Felix sighs before walking into the building though by the time he enters he already has a cheery smile on his face.
[22:08] <@Dark> Inside you find a room painted a deep red with surprisingly nice velvet chairs. The place is very quite, with just a woman sat behind a counter asleep and a Mr. Mime using a brush to clear away some of the cobwebs that have formed around the room. There appears to be noone else
[22:10] <Kite> "Um hello miss, is there an open room or to here?" Felix says gently knocking on the counter to wake her up.
[22:12] <@Dark> "Huh?" She blinks before seeming utterly shocked to see you "Yes! Yes of course err..welcome"
[22:13] <Kite> Felix laughes at her expression his smile now genuine. "So how much will this cost?" Felix says.
[22:17] <@Dark> "Three hundred a night" She says, seeming to have to check herself after it being so long "But that isnt inclusive I'm afread"
[22:18] <Kite> "That meaning?"
[22:19] <@Dark> "Mime Mime" The Mr. Mime says and the woman nods "it means that dosent include meals and such"
[22:19] <Kite> "Oh, I thought that meant something else. I was pretty sure it wouldn't come with meals."
[22:21] <@Dark> "It used to but I'm afread with the ressesion on the city we had to take that feature away"
[22:22] <Kite> "That's fine, how much would the meal be then?" Felix asks.
[22:23] <@Dark> "fifty sound good?" She actually seems like shes asking you in fear you will leave
[22:27] *** [1]Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:27] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:27] *** [1]Kite changed nick to Kite
[22:29] <Kite> Felix smiles. "That sounds good." He says trying to reassure her that he's not leaving just because of that.
[22:32] <@Dark> "Good...Good!" She smiles before calling over to the Mr. Mime which appears by your side "Please lead this man to our guest suit and make sure he settles in well"
[22:32] <@Dark> "Mime Mime!" The pokemon gives a salute before gesturing for you to follow and heading down the corridor
[22:32] <Kite> Felix laughes at the pokemon's enthusiasm before following.
[22:34] <@Dark> It leads you down a, rather dusty, corridor in the wobbly way that such pokemon always walk before leading you to a big room which is most likely one of the best in the hotel. It steps aside to allow you in
[22:37] <Kite> Felix walks around the room before smiling to the Mr. Mime that it's good. However inside he's sadly thinking on how sad the town is like this.
[22:38] <@Dark> The Pokemon gives a cheerful nod before pointing at a small button labled "room service" and says its name a couple of times and pointing at itself to indicate you can call it anytime. Then it bows and leaves you be
[22:41] <Kite> Felix smiles before going to the restroom and running some cool water. After he's satisfied with the amount he releases his three pokemon from their pokeballs.
[22:41] <@Dark> Your pokemon give a cheer at being released and look up at you expectently
[22:45] <Kite> "Sorry for leaving you all in there for so long." Felix says to his pokemon smiling back at them. "Ffood will be here shortly so just wait a bit." He says to them all.
[22:47] <Kite> "Well I guess it would be smart to order the food first." Felix says with a laugh as he goes to ring the bell to call the Mr. Mime.
[22:49] <@Dark> A few moments after you ring the bell the pokemon appears at your door, this time acummpanied by a Glameow for some reason. "Mime?"
[22:50] <Kite> "When you guys are ready may I recieve the food for me and my pokemon?" Felix asks politely to the psychic type.
[22:51] <@Dark> "Mime!" The pokemon salutes again and the door closes
[22:54] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
[22:55] *** Kite (Kite@sux-A2C8104E.hsd1.ga.comcast.net) joined
[22:59] <Kite> "When you guys are ready may I recieve the food for me and my pokemon?" Felix asks politely to the psychic type.
[22:59] <@Dark> "Mime!" The pokemon salutes again and the door closes with a bang leaving you in silence once more
[23:01] <Kite> Felix goes back to his pokemon when the pokemon leaves before taking out a tooth brush and motioning for atlanta to swim closer.
[23:02] <@Dark> In the distance you can hear the sound of a police siren blaring and a couple of people seem to shout at it. THere is a series of thuds before everything seems to fall silent again and a Murkrow lands on the lampost outside your window to grom itself
[23:03] <Kite> Felix frowns before going to the window to see what happened, Anna running after him to see as well.
[23:04] <@Dark> You can see nothing but a couple of people walking around, the Murkrow tilts its head at you before going back to grooming
[23:06] <Kite> Felix shrugs before going back to his fish pokemon once again motioning for her to come closer as he pulls out a book.
[23:07] <@Dark> Atlanta gomes over slowly, bobbing up and down to try and see what you have in the book
[23:08] <Kite> theTbook appears to be about how to care for fish based pokemon. "Alright, let's try what they say here in the book... if you let me of course." He adds.
[23:10] <@Dark> Atlanta seems to be worried but nods with a loud bob of water
[23:11] <Kite> Taking the toothbrush Felix begins to lightly scrub in a circular motion along each scale on by one as if he's trying to gently rub off the old scales as well as clean the new ones.
[23:14] <@Dark> At first the pokemon seems to be in a little discomfort but you gradually manage to use its reactions as a way to know what is right and wrong and slowly get the hang of it
[23:15] <Kite> Felix smiles quietly as he gets use to it. 'This went better than expected' Felix thinks to himself.
[23:16] <@Dark> Anna seems to giggle to herself as she lies down by your feet and your other pokemon amuse themselves with wondering around the room
[23:18] <Kite> "Don't bite anything Spirand." Felix calls out to his trapinch while he continues to work almost done.
[23:18] <@Dark> Spirand looks up at you from a set of power cables with a dissapointed look
[23:19] <@Dark> After about half an hour, their is a knock at your door
[23:19] <Kite> "
[23:21] <Kite> "Be right there." Felix says before finishing up with Atlanta. He returns the fish pokemon for a bit just to let the water with the old scales go away before running new water. Afterwards he releases Atlanta back into the water before going to the door.
[23:24] <@Dark> As you open the door you find the Mr. Mime stood smiling with a cart of food. A plate for you and each of your pokemon. "Mime mime"
[23:24] *** Kite quit (Ping timeout)
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Next time in Pokemon, night descends on Fall City. This can either go extremely well or horribly wrong. It will probably be a mixture of both though only time will tell xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:32 pm

We shall see ^_^
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:05 pm

You do realise we ARE going to die, don't you, Kite?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm quite sure we are Dorian but that's the fun part of it. ^_^
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Yay for you. I have a Skarmory. I'mma fly the fuck off. Have fun, see ya.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 pm

You don know that ghost pokemon can fly to right? The sky is no safer Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:00 am

Lol Dorian, is us being in Fall City really any worse then the Negima game where our final goal to beat the freakin Deiim of destruction? xD
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Yes, because of power differences. In this game, we're, what, 100 point characters at most? In the Negima game, you're all 750 points, heading for 1000.

Also, Dark, I know that all Ghost pokémon have a Sky speed of less than 14. Skarmory has Sky 14. Also Agility. COME AT ME, BRO!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilightwings Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:33 am

That's one thing i hate about PTA, fast pokemon always seem to be slower in land speed and sucj then the slower pokemon. xD

Also we don't have much to worry about, after doing my research ghost pokemon learn these moves

Gastly: no offensive non ghost moves till lvl 25
Misdreavus: no good non ghost moves till 28 (though it does get psywave which while random can hurt)
Sableye: it learns normal moves like a boss, honestly stay away from this thing since it has no weakness to exploit and most of our moves are of the normal type or so.
Shuppet: no offenive non ghost moves till 28 except knockoff which is weak.
Duskull: no non ghost moves until level 25
Drifloon: Also learns a variety of moves so should be avoided.
Rotom: LOL WHUT, not only should this not be here, but this thing will eat your face, run like a boss.
Yamask: nothing but ghost moves
Frillish: learns a variety of moves like drifloon and should be avoided if possible.
Litwick: Same as frillish and drifloon.
Golett: Same as frillish and drifloon.

And a nice bit of info: Unova pokemon are rare here so we don't really have to worry about Frillish, Litwick, and Golett.

Now with this info don't you feel a bit better Smile (expect with rotom who will eat your face)
Twilightwings
Twilightwings
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next