Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 pm

You only talk to yourself when there aren't people in your house? Srsly? I talk to myself at any given time, no matter who is near by. I even get up and pace when I need to properly think.

On topic, I do have a little Octagonal Circle bit coming up, but I'd rather wait untill you've all got through the first day of the festival. Makes things that little bit more interesting, doesn't it? Wink

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:41 pm

Oh i do all of that to the extreme, but try to not start putting on the Darkness voice when other people are in the room. Thats what I meant. And I find walking to be very good when trying to think Smile
Oh and on my fluff. Its proving to be very long and difficult to write due to what I'm trying to put across in it, so bare with me on that one.

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Ooh! I've found away around that! Psychosomatic vocal alteration! Basically, you change the voices for yourself only in your mind. That way, you can run over how IC conversations would sound without any of the dirty looks that doing odd voices gets you. Also, something being hard to write is generally a good sign of the final project being of good quality. Although, good quality for you generally means amazing quality for other people, so... yeah. Whatever.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Good idea and thanks for the complement. Means a lot to know that people enjoy my work Smile
Oh and by the way, due to the struggling to write I have fallen back upon one of my other writing helping methords and i am making an AMV for our campaign. If you could let me know of any anime/manga/other media characters I could use to represent the circle and the bugs then that would be greatly appriciated.
Adam and Cam sending representatives for their characters would also be awsome!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:16 pm

Ok, then. Here we go. The circle are, losely, based on the following:

Sandalphon: Takahata-Sensei (Well, in this universe, Takahata was merely the original body of Sandy there with his soul taken out)
Ruina: Mari Illustrious Makinami from Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Shall (Not) Advance
Valetudo: Nanoha from Magical Lyrical Schoolgirl Nanoha
Iocus: Chinmei from Samurai Deeper Kyo (Also my current profile pic[if you hadn't noiced! Smile])
Effervo: Not sure if there's an actual anime character that's just a mass of insects, but whatever
Domino: Light Yagami from Death Note
Mr. 3: Any laid back Aryan guy in a suit
Mr. 4: Any really over-the-top proffesional guy in a suit
Zanton: A shadowy, mysterious figure, never truly seen, maybe a bit like Slender Man (in order to represent the fact that he isn't technically alive at this point)
The Bugs (actual name: Venomorphs): Not sure, but there's probably something out there that'd represent them well. :? I'unno, really.

There you go. Is that enough, then?

Last edited by DorianCreed on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Perfect. I can do that with no problem.
Any song you would like? I'm using my own but i can easily make a second to a song of your choice.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 pm

No paticular song, but if you ended up doing, say, a character themes AMV, then all the songs for them are on the front page. The Venomorphs share Effervo's, in any case.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Character theme amvs are coming, once I get better at it. I made a Negima AMV as a test if you want a link to it, but it was only a test out and I can only use WMM so dont expect any spectaular effects. Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:56 pm

I'd appreciate it, thanks! Very Happy I know WMM is rather appauling, but it's free, relatively decent, and easy (ish) to use for lots of different situations. I mean, when compared to WinVideo Movie Producer or whatever, it's a pile of shit, but still. It's free! Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Exactly my point. Well, here is what i made after finally getting WMV to accept videos
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DMSATRGE
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:36 pm

I'll make sure to watch that.

Also, just remembered something: Whilst Ruina was originally based off Evergreen from Fairy Tail, I actually ended up basing her on Mari Illustrious Makinam (yes, you read that right) from Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0: You Shall (Not) Advance.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Ah. I know the character but carnt say I'm a fan of the Evangelion series.
Also, here is a little 28 second preview of what the AMV would look like, just so you can get an idea.
Jackie Esticardo-Conjack
Sora-Cam
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BCFO5AN3
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 am

Hrar didn’t remember much of his early life. All he could remember was fighting to survive or a world angled against him. Of course, he wouldn’t have said so himself. He couldn’t even spell. What he could do was fight. By the time he was 10, he had a more muscular physique than most of the men of his tribe. When he was fully grown, he was as a god among them, easily standing a foot above them. But no matter how strong he became, he always remembered one thing. To stay in the light. He knew too much of how the world worked than to step into darkness – to give himself over to that which dwelled there.

Those that had, he recalled, were barely whispers of their former selves. Hideous, deformed shadows, skulking at night, stealing cattle, food, even children. And at dawn he would hear their screams. Hrar hefted his maul – a monstrous creation of stone and wood, shaped into a rough hammer. It was testament to his inhuman strength that he could wield it one handed. Like many of his tribe’s menfolk, he wore armour made from one of their pets, the terrible thunder lizards. It often took many lives to obtain each suit, and he swore to avenge each and every one.
Looking out into the darkness from the camp, his beacon of light among a world of darkness, Hrar grunted, happily. There seemed to be no sign of the shadows this night, and in any case, the fires were lit. He sat, taking a hunk of meat from beside the fire, and ate voraciously. His duty could wait for a short while.

As he was halfway through his meal, there was a noise from behind him. A rasping noise, followed by a slicing sound. The shadows were attacking! Too enraged to sound the alarm, Hrar leapt to his feet, grabbed his maul and ran to the source of the noise. He arrived seconds too late – shadows had taken another child and were running into the forest. Without even another thought, Hrar sprinted after them, fancying he saw a faint glow play about his feet as they touched the land. He was gaining on them, that much was clear, but only now did he realise their vast numbers. Unsure of the exact number, he knew only one thing. He would defeat them.

Hrar swung for the first one, catching it in the misshapen flesh that remained of its head, crushing it to powder. Light seemed to radiate from his maul, evaporating what remained of the creature. Turning, he kept swinging, cleaving the shadows before him, and leaving a path of light towards the fallen body of the child. Hrar felt he was physically glowing as he shrugged off the cuts from the shadows, lifting the child from the floor, even as he did so, continuing to kill the creatures.

Hrar turned to leave, his foes apparently spread once more into the night, and the rescued child perched upon his shoulder. The shadows, denied their prize, continued the fight. Before his eyes, the remnants of the shadows, as well as so many more from the forests, melded into one demon – a towering colossus of everything Hrar loathed, and everything he feared. Yet to his surprise, the demon did not attack. It merely watched, waiting to see what would happen.

Then, suddenly, a tendril of night left from the demon towards him. Too weary to dodge, he was struck in the forehead, sending him sprawling across the ground. But more than his body had been attacked. The tendril was breaking down his mind, spitting its blasphemy into his soul.
“You’ve left the camp undefended, boy”, Hrar thought. “Your reckless actions have doomed them all. You may as well have killed them yourself.” He wept, realising what he had done. Despite his best efforts, he continued to think. “You’re still such a child. Weak. Pathetic. Sun dwelling mortal, trying so hard to clutch precious seconds from me. So futile.”

The child stood up, slowly. The first time she had moved since Hrar first laid eyes on her. Come to think of it, he was sure she had died, taken a week ago by the shadows. She spoke, high pitched and chilling. “Silly little boy, you tried so hard. And now they’re all going to die. Their precious warrior, leaving them to rescue me!” She laughed at this, while her body seemed to dissolve into shadow, stealing away into the night.
“You may as well leave. You’ve killed them all, why stay to see your destruction?” Hrar walked miserably away from the camp, unsure why he felt like this. Why was his devotion to the light, so feverish mere minutes ago, leaving him? “Yes, run boy. Run from your actions. Run. But we’ll meet again.”

After what felt like days of walking, ignoring food, ignoring water, only walking, Hrar came across something he’d never seen before. A purple rectangle, perfect edges, hanging in the air before him. The wildlife seemed to ignore it, even so far as a lone sky lizard foraging for food steps away from it. He made a choice. Whatever it was, it was a better option than remaining here. But he wasn’t going alone. Staring at the sky lizard for a few seconds, Hrar took the easy approach to taming the animal, and punching it square between the eyes, picked it up, and stepped through the shape.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:06 am

Awsome! And thus the Darkness (through diffrent versions) comes to play a major role in all three characters Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 am

how does it with me? other then the heartless thing.....
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 pm

What do you mean, 'Other than the heartless thing'? That basically is your connection to the Darkness, isn't it?

Also, if anyone wants anything stating, I'll do it. I got shittons of free time and I've more or less planned out act one up to the end of the festival, which should last us at least ten sessions. So, any takers?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_sensei_negima/v18/c163/21.html

"To Jacky-Boy,
Love From your one night stand
Eva xxx"
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 pm

oh and dorian can you stat my keyblade armor? its light wieght but very! strong only keyblades or likewise weps work against it e.g hrars hammer

i dont reall care how many points it ends up i have nearly both the 2 keyblades now so i need armor and HP now =]

Last edited by Camokasi on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i felt like it.........=p)
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 pm

my lord...i am reading the manga and they confession bay were one of the nuns is in there and makie comes up and says "i dont have anything to say T.T" =') i really do love this manga sometimes
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Camokasi wrote:my lord...i am reading the manga and they confession bay were one of the nuns is in there and makie comes up and says "i dont have anything to say T.T" =') i really do love this manga sometimes

Oh, you're only there? Jesus, you've got a long way to go untill it really gets good! I mean, from about chapter 200 onwards, you start to meet some of the best characters in the whole freaking manga including, but not limited to, the strongest man ever and the man who uses the Heel Face Revolving Door so much that even the most diehard fans haven't been able to figure out which side he's on. Also, ultralight armor that protects well is, to put it lightly, impossible without having, say, $400000 worth of enchantments on it. Also, immunity to damage is kinda OP (understatement, much?), so it'll just be shit high DR, k?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Camokasi wrote:http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_sensei_negima/v18/c163/21.html

"To Jacky-Boy,
Love From your one night stand
Eva xxx"

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 10 Nose10
lol, I'm joking!!
And Dorian, I put in a request for the stats of my class (I am still picking the remaining members) if you plz
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

You know, you didn't have to ask, as I was gonna do them anyway. On that note, could I get a full list ASAP so I can get them sorted out. There's only so long I can spend on-

kEYBLADE ARMOR, COURTESY OF dOMINO

cOVERS: fULL sUIT (aLL BUT hEAD)
wEIGHT: 12 LBS
dr: 12
dEFENSE bONUS (aPPLIES TO ALL): 2
eXTRAS: iMMUNITY TO RANGED ATTACKS, +2 TO mOVE AND dODGE
cOST: $360000 (36 sINGITURE gEAR POINTS)

Goddamn it, that should've taken me a good half hour, at least! Now I gotta find something else to do!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 pm

I like it. Dat caps lock man.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Spiritcurse wrote:I like it. Dat caps lock man.

"Dat caps lock man" just so happens to have shown up in a variety of different peices of my fluff. You probably know him as 'that one guy who was playing chess by the lake when Mr. 4 showed up', but, as mentioned, his name is Domino, and the whole 'Bold Italic Caps Lock W/Shift-Caps' thing is his Psychotelecommunication voice. Now, whilst that word may sound a bit made up (it is) it does actually mean something in standard word formation. Can you tell what it is?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 pm

I know, it impressed me slightly. And also made a part of me die. But I'm in an autistic mood right now, so...

Glorious telepathic evil dudes. What a complete wan- I ACCEPT HIM AS MY LORD AND MASTER.

No, that's not what she said. Close.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 am

Telepathic evil dudes are always fun! It helps that he's the one based of Light 'Just As Planned' Yagami, and as such is the single biggest dick anywhere in the known multiverse. Also, the single best strategist, but that's a different matter altogether.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

Hahah thanks for the armor stating =') i have so many points to get! -.- ah well something to look forward to ^^ oh and loloolol i got popou fruit =p (see my fluff)
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next