Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 am

Telepathic evil dudes are always fun! It helps that he's the one based of Light 'Just As Planned' Yagami, and as such is the single biggest dick anywhere in the known multiverse. Also, the single best strategist, but that's a different matter altogether.

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Camokasi Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

Hahah thanks for the armor stating =') i have so many points to get! -.- ah well something to look forward to ^^ oh and loloolol i got popou fruit =p (see my fluff)

Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm

So, Eldrad + Creed?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Camocasi wrote:Hahah thanks for the armor stating =') i have so many points to get! -.- ah well something to look forward to ^^ oh and loloolol i got popou fruit =p (see my fluff)

You do know the only reason I'm letting you have that for free is that the rumors (for, even in the original series, they are only rumors) of the whole 'Destiny Bind' thing are probably gonna end up being a tonne of horse shit, right? Of course, they might not be, depending on how much fun I think I can have with what you end up doing with it Smile

Spiritcurse wrote:So, Eldrad + Creed?

... Saying this guy is Eldrad + Creed is like saying, oh, I don't know, Satan isn't that nice, or there's a small chance you might die in Dark Heresy. It's one of the biggest understatents in existen- Ok, ok, I'll stop bigging them up so much, ok? I mean, come Day 3, you'll be able to see just what they're like first hand, won't you?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 pm

For free?
I ate the popou fruit.....and Pichu ate most of it! greedy little bugger
it was only for the fluff that i got it just to show that i share a bond with pichu

Oh and can we plox have one other night were we have another Negima GURPS game? ^^ i dont like waiting a whole week for GURPS
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:23 pm

And can Pichu have Allies?
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Same here, at least 1 more night would be wonderful. Assume that I'm free unless I have an exam the following day. Which is rare.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:41 pm

I'd say yes to the whole 'More than one night a week' thing, but unless we put the start time back to nine instead of ten, we'd only get half an hour, due to over-strict rules enforced by my mother. Now, I personally could start at eight (we'd get more time that way) but what do you guys think? Really, it's up to you, but that's my stance. Smile

Also, Allies of Allies are considered to be your Allies, but in related group to the Allies that they're Allies of, points wise. That way, munchkinning is kept to an absolute minimum, and you can still have a mate with mates that effectively work for you! Sound fair?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

I may be able to make 9, but not on a Thursday.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 pm

i can make any day any time but Thursday cause i have Viking but yeah its Suicune from Pokemon (Pichu shouts calling him to the world and then disappears at the end, or i could make a few smaller allis)
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Suicune-

STR-10
DX-15
IQ-10
HT-12

WILL-10
PER-10
HP-20
FP-12

BS-8
BM-8

Skinny
Magery +2
Low Tech level (TL-1)
Low Empathy (isn't used to being around humans)
Horizontal
Wild Animal Meta trait
Walk On Water (spell)

Attacks-
Complex Illusion+3/IQ(Double Team)
Haste+4/IQ (+To Move and Dodge)
Ice Dagger+3/IQ (Create and hurl a razor-sharp icicle.
When it strikes, it does impaling
damage and melts instantly. It has
1/2D 30, Max 60, Acc 3.)

Stat'd him ^^ has 1 point left ^^
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 am

Ah. Well, I can see a phenomenally huge flaw with those stats: You haven't given him any skills. Which, by the way, include things like running, jumping, and climbing. Skills which all of the legendary cats would have, don't you think?

Also, if comingdarkness is ok with it, should we add in another session wednesdays at nine? I'm ok literally whenever, so it's up to you! Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Works for me, yes.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 pm

likewise, and ok i will redo Suicune (take out haste hopefully that will give him some points back)
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Well, that's a relief. Skills are, shall we say, rather useful in GURPS. Meaning your Base Attack Bonus Equivilent and simmilar are all based on various skills. Kind of like (I know I keep bringing it up, but god help me, if I can't find someone who at least likes the look of it, I'mma kill someone) KULT, the swedish, ultra-dark, splatter-punk RPG that has indirectly caused three deaths (according to wikipedia).

Also, we now have three votes for an extra session at nine on Wednesdays. We now just need confirmation from Jack, then we're off! Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm good for Wednesday Smile too.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 am

Splendid! We have more game!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:24 am

Is always a good thing Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 am

It is. Means I can do more than just dystopia for hours on end. At least I'm getting better at it.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:02 am

Too much of a good thing can be bad for you, you know! Wink

No homo.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Not if its remotly related to anime Smile
I mean, I live on the stuff and its done nothing to me...*minimizes screen to look at collage computer wallpaper*
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 11 Wallpa10
Nope, thats nothing new....
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

I'll have you know that the three primary good things I have are in no way bad for you. What could be bad about computer gaming, sex and unhealthy food?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:03 pm

... If that's not a rhetorical question, I'mma slap you. Well, I can't fault you on sex, but unhealthy food and computer gaming... Yeah. No comment.

Also, does anyone have a request for an anime/manga to show up at some point in this campaign? Or anything, for that matter. Things you shouldn't request, due to their already having shown up/certainty of showing up, include:
Negima (Duh)
Pokemon (Also duh)
Franken Fran
Azumanga Daioh
Lucky Star
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan
Card Captors Sakura (I think)
Kingdom Hearts
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Yay for my class taking up lots of anime!!
How about an appearance from god? I have been debating with myself over whether or not to have her and her holy brigade in my class or not...but having her see what is happening around her...would be game over.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Yeah, whilst god herself is NOT gonna show up, the holy brigade might just make an appearance, if you want. Think like in 'Dissapearance', but before they notice god is gone, if anything.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Bleach, Naruto, Final Fantasy, oh and Trinity consists of Warhammer 40k/Pokemon/LOTR so any of them and i am fine
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 pm

TIME TRAVELLING SPACE NAZIS! Raid REICH-5!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next