Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 am

Well. That was kinda shit. Also, before anyone complains about me not having much time, think of it as the cost for being allowed the stupid-ass concepts and builds you've got (looking at you, Adam). Very Happy

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 26 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 am

What stupid builds? its not like two of us are gods or anyhing Rolling Eyes

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Well we have all been giving theme songs for ourselves during this battle, Conjack's being somthing along the lines of This is war by 30 seconds to mars or somthing like that...so here is the Darkness' theme for the battle:
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 pm

What's stupid about having reflexive insubstantiality? Oh, and I noticed something last night. I misread pact as being a fixed -10%. It's actually equal to the cost of your requirements. I have about 60 points from vows, sense of honour and such things, so pact for me is worth significantly more. Game effects of this - my DR 10 should be DR 20 - I was paying twice what I should have been for it.

So, tank reporting in. DR 28 total, reflexive insubstantiality, Block 19.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:00 pm

You awsome person Smile
Light class, heavy target killer reporting in: at least 5 ST15 impailing Damage attacks per turn and coming free with many cannon fodder minions that can kill nicely.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Reflexive insubstantiality. Reflexive insubstantiality. Reflexive insubstantiality. Reflexive insubstantiality. Ok, no. I've had enough. Even by this campaign's standards, that's broken to all high-holy shit. I mean, you take that, you'll literally only need some payload to be a living fortress. You're all ready seige artillery, man, leave it as that! Also, remind me not to lower the power of my OC ppls, please. I'll need it around Adam.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:06 pm

But what about us? we dont have that kind of power...honest
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 pm

Well, they're probs gona be focusing on Adam becase, you know, 11ft tall cave man with so much muscle, he technically violates some form of biological ratio. But, yeah, I'll only tone up if you guys get shit-stupid as well. Using as written, well, that's a diferent matter. Twisted Evil
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:20 pm

I dont need muscle to show true power...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I has a reason for it - god decides that if his worshipper is getting too badly hurt, to turn bits of him into light for a second or so. It's not just because stupid power is fun.

But that is a lot of the reason.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:36 pm

I has the same claim but change God to the Darkness
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 pm

This is gonna be fun. This combat, however, might end in a reasonable amount of pain. We've got what we want - Sandy's dead, and I've got his body. Now we just need to work out what to do to it to make sure he won't come back. Needless to say, I'm not gonna be holding it gently - crushy crushy all the time. He comes back, he's gonna have a hell of a sore back. Something tells me that'll be the least of his problems.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Well. Good boy. Now, I've gotta work out how DBZ powah laws apply to this situation... Does his boost come once he's fully healed, or when he gets to near-death? Ah, feck it, I'll just roll. Even for former, odd for latter. Here we go:
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 pm

The member 'DorianCreed' has done the following action : Dice roll

'1d6' : 3
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Heh. Heheheh. Hehehehahahahaha... AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!oneone!1!!eleven!!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Right. Not a huge problem. It's stated that he can only wake up when his HP is positive. That isn't going to happen. If it does, I'm gonna wonder when he became immune to radiation, pressure, star heat, and gravitational forces. Yes, he's going in the sun.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh, he never became immune to them. He just heals faster than they can hurt him. Because applying Reduced Time to Regeneration (Extreme) isn't broken in the slightest. I mean, there is something he can't regen from (well, can't stupid-regen from) but I ain't gonna tell you guys what it is! So there! Razz
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Now, technically, can't be done. Combination of a few things here.

Can only add reduced time to something that takes time to activate. (pg 108)
Regeneration is a good trait - never inconveniences you. (pg 34)
Therefore, cannot ever be turned off.
Therefore, cannot be activated - it's already perma-on.

I'm sorry, but instant healing everything is not funny. I mean, dodging attacks by slipping between universes is silly. Instant healing infinite damage in infinitesimal time is just unfun.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Point. Ah, well. Maybe I'll ditch his supernatural durability's weakness, or something, then. Or I'll pump up his weapon summons and his ST, I'unno. Suggestions?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Can't ditch the weakness, it's a compulsory thing. He'd probably be best off with a weapon good for more than one parry, after last time. Oh, one thing. What's his basic HP? And his weight? Without any items, of course.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 pm

20 and about 15 stone. Why?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Wondering how far I can throw him. And how much damage it would do if I flung him into a wall. The wall would break.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Well, then. Looks like he needs a quick word with Valetudo, doesn't he? I mean, he's at about -25*HP at the moment, so he's gonna be out for about a minute, at least. Probs more, cos you're still beating him, ain't ya? Well, whatever. I didn't want to do this, but I reckon it's time to call in the big guns. Domino's coming to play! Very Happy Twisted Evil
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Dude, we're on the retreat already. We were literally up there buying time. The soldiers were there to make sure the bugs didn't, while they wouldn't hurt us too bad, get in the way. The time spent fighting and flying up there must have been long enough for at least the most important to flee. Needless to say, Konoka was stood next to the portal.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:20 am

You mean the portal that's located via Library Island, whilst you're in the World Tree plaza? The same Library Island that's currently under Centrum control? Or do you mean the portal is the World Tree, which leads to places you do NOT want to be? Your call. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 am

Portal that ideally, the dean would have been making a few hours ago. At the very least, he'd be able to make a portal to a specific place in his own school. Especially considering the truly staggering amount of power he's wired up to. I mean, we're talking a simple teleport gate, most likely less than a mile, he can cast that in about a minute, probably less.

Needless to say, the specific place to which I refer is a safe, defensible room in library island. Hell, he could use some of those scrying spells, at +shitloads due to excess power, to find a nice room to dump us in. Ought to be a laugh. Naturally, soldiers first, then some decent fighting mages, then the important ones hang by the entrance until either we arrive, or the battle is properly lost.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 am

Ok, fair enough. You'll miss the light show, though. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next