Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 am

Portal that ideally, the dean would have been making a few hours ago. At the very least, he'd be able to make a portal to a specific place in his own school. Especially considering the truly staggering amount of power he's wired up to. I mean, we're talking a simple teleport gate, most likely less than a mile, he can cast that in about a minute, probably less.

Needless to say, the specific place to which I refer is a safe, defensible room in library island. Hell, he could use some of those scrying spells, at +shitloads due to excess power, to find a nice room to dump us in. Ought to be a laugh. Naturally, soldiers first, then some decent fighting mages, then the important ones hang by the entrance until either we arrive, or the battle is properly lost.

Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 am

Ok, fair enough. You'll miss the light show, though. Very Happy

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:18 pm

What light show? Me? And as per various vows and senses of duty, I'll be there covering the retreat. I'll be one of the last through. Though one of us will need to go through - make sure the arrival is safe. Who wants to go first?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:28 pm

One thing you all seem to have forgotten is Eva. We are retreating from the acadamy...but she can not!
COnjack aint leaving without her. so I say send Karm first, we are the heavy support to cover them
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Oh shit, I did forget about that. She gonna be any use in this fight? Not sure roughly what her power is, only read a couple of the books. You want to grab her, I'll cover the smacking shit about side, Karm can help with the evac.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Grab her and take her where? she can not leave the acadamy grounds...and its not like the Dean is in any position to be doing the signing of permission slips...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 pm

True, he is a bit... tied up, as it were. I have an image for it on my other computer, actually. That said, I have been hunting for images recently, and "Man wired into chair/computer/machine" isn't too rare in cyberpunk image dumps.

We're gonna have to leave a few people behind. Namely, somebody with Time Out, and Eva. We also each need a device that keeps perfect time, regardless of time altering spells. Or failing that, a device to communicate across the time gap. Wait, I have a plan. Gods are stated as having "unusual reach in time and space" (Patron rules text). I can ask him to send an all clear across the time boundary. Until then, Eva and the Dean are gonna be trapped in an alternate time stream, in the generator room. Get a few years food sent down there. Or get the Dean to cast some plane altering spells, get them some lebensraum.

Yes, How to Dodge the Apocalypse, a new book by the worlds greatest fuckwit, Spiritcurse. Go into a different time stream, and then make it bigger on the inside. Because it's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:23 pm

... Ok, fuck it, you're Exalted now, and have been for a while. Only a Solar could dodge the goddamned fucking APOCALYPSE. Also, by lights show, I did kinda mean the FAE (which I'm sure you'll have forgotten about), but also something else. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:03 pm

How could I forget detonating an REF 5 explosive in the middle of a populated area? Now, really?

Also, I may actually write that. A little pdf of how to survive fuckin' anything in GURPS.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Look what I found!
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 The_da16
The Darkness! Anime style!!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh, that's very nice. Have some win.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:14 pm

This has spawned an idea. I love the way my mind works sometimes. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 pm

As regards gods direct non-interference in this battle, I finally have a reason to post this! Had it for ages, never posted.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 27 13011510
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 am

Well, then. Watch this post, as I believe we're gonna be getting a bit of a special OC fluff soon-ish. Before you ask why soon-ish and not now, remember: I'm currently at school. No fluff on me. Sad
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 am

I'm back... and yes i will go thru the portal first ^^
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm

Good man, thank you. I'll keep your asses alive. And by the way, I has godplate now Smile
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 pm

... I'm questioning the logic of sending the PCs to occupied enemy terretory first. Why not send several easily disposable, nameless soldiers and mages? That way, I don't need to work out how to GM a split party, and you guys get to see the full show in first person! Also, fluffy fluffy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An age away, Domino, sat in his pod, took in the battlefield. They were winning, and well, but it was somehow... boring. There wasn't anything to do, except sit back and watch the Venemorphs do all the work. As he scanned the fight, a small one-on-one caught his eye. It was that cave man, fighing... no, annihilating Sandalphon. He sighed.
"Well, that's that, then. One member dow-"
A scream, emenating from the monitor speakers, cut him off. A look at the screen told him all he needed to know. Ruina, his daughter, was engaging the cave man.
"Oh, fuck that!"
A pull on the handbrake, a quick tug on the temproal stabilizer, and a flick of a swithc sent the pod hurtling through time, aiming for the battle. Domino grimaced, as the UTT radiation surrounded his pod.
"I'm coming, 'Na!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain... Only pain... why?
I must break free of this pain....
How?...............
I must..........
What must I do?........
I must...... remember........
I must.......
I must.......
FIGHT!

Zanton, alone in his prison, sighed. The resteraunt was gone. The waitress was gone. The other diners were gone. All that remained... was the door. The only thing he had not destroyed, that he could not destroy. He sighed again. Freedom, so close yet so far. He could taste it, could smell it. He knew it's very meaning, now. He yearned for it. And soon it would be his. Freedom... to destroy. He sighed, and smiled.
"Not long, now..."
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:40 pm

When I find this Domino fellow, I will pin him down and forcibly carve "I'm a fucking CLERIC" onto his forehead. I mean, damn! It's almost as if I'd forgotten my divine granted spells and gone full power or something...
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Domino...finally....he comes.
The one I want dead..is coming. And he will find a wall of night between him and his beloved daughter...mind you...I want to have a little fun with the Runa first...
[oh the decisions of being an evil twat...]
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:58 pm

I know, right? Sometimes, you just gotta weigh up whether to go for the perma kill, or go for lots of little kills. And by fun, do you mean rape? If not, remember I can help break bits - max damage rules means I can keep her alive for a long, long time.

As I feel I must state, light != good. I refer the doubtful gentleman to Pelor: The Burning Hate.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

By fun I mean mind rape Smile Then death
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Splendid. I'll break her arms and legs first though, naturally. Partly so she can't fight back, but mostly for the lulz.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:13 pm

... Wow. You know what, I might just let you do that, just to see what the guy with cosmic mind control would do to you in response. Here's a hint: Nothing fun. For you, at least. Twisted Evil Well, that, or, Domino literally having travelled back in time about 2X10^lots years to get there, he shows up literally instantly. Because when your daughter is being threatened by a clerical cave man and a dark spawn warrior, you don't fuck around. Very Happy

And yes, I didn't include Cam on purpose. Note use of threatened. Laughing
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Fair enough. Let's not fuck around then. We go for the kill, you learn some necromancy, aye? That way, we all get our fun, and I can be zipping out of there before the dust settles.

True, true. Maybe if he READ THE FUCKING BOOK he'd know how to become powerful.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:10 am

And who says he doesn't already know Necromancy? My book, for one, but he's been shown to have magic, so why the fuck shouldn't he have some? He just doesn't want Ruina to see what comes after life, is all. Oh, and in this universe, there is a life after death, of sorts. It's shit.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:28 am

Nah, we need Jack to get some, raise Ruina, then torture her a little bit. At the very least, take a good amount of blood - there's a lot we can do with blood - DNA, voodoo, tracking, etc.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:40 am

Aww, I wanted Ruina to be an end-game boss! Well, when at full power, an end-game boss. Because, seriously, I need to either remember the stats better or keep my book at hand in order to flick through it. By all rights, Adam, you should be dead. VERY dead. Yes, she is that powerful. Yes, you will eventually be that powerful. Yes, you will be able to kill her. Just preferably not right now. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next