Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:54 pm

We had a mock fight after you left and, whilst we were unable to finish, we tore each other to shreads!
And on that note, I have almost finished the fluff for my class and have set it up perfectly for one of my class is watching this fight and can interupt it if you want (I forsaw that you were going to have someone interupt it).

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Well, like you said, two of the PCs tearing each other to shreads isn't a good thing. However, I have actually planned a way to interrupt the fight without altering your opinions on any of the non-OCs. Domino's coming to town, methinks! However, who is this person who is watching the fight? She may be slightly confused if I decide Domino shows up, as, well, he doesn't walk, he teleports! And so do his guards! Smile

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Veronica is watching the fight (she has experiance with battling the Darkness) and Chachazero is flying around the island, having fun seeing as Conjack and Eva have given her the ability to move freely for the festival (Conjacks power allowing her complete freedom no matter how far away she his from either master).
At least Osaka and Chiyo are on the island too but they were on their way to the boat so will probily miss the fun.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Ooh! This could be fun! Twisted Evil
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I both look fowrad and dread to see what has come to your mind Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Gentlemen…Behold! I have created utter win!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BBAO0S1V
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Well. I now firmly believe that comingdarkness is a synonym for legend! Also, I has a present for you guys! Some stuff for the campaign, as well as a compilation of all the full video's that comingdarkness has posted so far and every book relevant to the campaign. Check it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27JECXF0

A warning: It may take a while to download. Rather large. How large? 183.68mb large! Surprised
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:17 pm

[21:02] <@Dorian> Last session, you arrived on the mysterious island that Iocus claimed Octagonal Circle were running. After a small argument about a 'intimate moment' between Konoka and Hrar turned into a full-fleged shouting match, things swiftly got out of hand.
[21:02] <@Ven> "I WILL BEAT IT OUT OF HIM!" i yell charging at him
[21:03] <@Dorian> As you charge, a beam of light emenates from the undergrowth, holding you in place.
[21:03] <@Dark> "Foolish maggot..." the darkness sneers but dosent attack
[21:03] <@Dorian> A second beam shoots out, throwing Konoka against a tree and holding her there.
[21:03] <@Ven> "Argh! Fuck" I roar struggling violently
[21:04] <@Spiritcurse> "Konoka!" I shout, rushing to her side and trying to pull her free.
[21:04] <@Dorian> Around twenty more shoot out, pinning every one of you in place.
[21:04] <@Dark> The snakes hiss and snarl as they look at the beams, mutting some unknown lanuage to Conjack
[21:07] <@Dorian> As a rustling sound echoes around the area, a series of robed figures, one for each beam, walk purposefully towards you.
[21:07] <@Spiritcurse> Concentrating for a second, I return fire with my own beams, a scorching after-image hanging in the air.
[21:08] <@Dark> The snakes hiss and snap at them, whilst COnjack himself is completly silent
[21:11] <@Dorian> As the beam strikes one of the robed figures, it ripps over it, destroying it's robes and revealing draconically stylised plate armor underneath. Other than this, the damage appears to be merely superfluous.
[21:12] <@Spiritcurse> "Inflamatus!" I bellow as I let loose a rather small fireball.
[21:12] <@Dark> "What!?" One of the snakes snarls as it sees beneath the robe"What are you doing here!"
[21:13] <@Dorian> As the fireball hits, it rolls over several of the men, burning their robes off and revealing them all to be wearing the same armor.
[21:13] <@Dorian> Leading them is a caucasian man in jeans and a hooded top. He appears to be in his mid twenties, and is smoking a cigarette whilst smiling.
[21:13] <@Dorian> The man smiles wider, "We just need something from you. That's all."
[21:14] <@Dark> "You will get nothing from me, scum!"
[21:14] <@Dorian> "Not you. The healer."
[21:14] <@Spiritcurse> "You'll never touch her, demon!"
[21:14] <@Dark> A snake flicks round to look at her before grinning "No...I have my own plans for that one"
[21:15] <@Dorian> He raises his hand and motions towards Konoka, who begins to float over towards him.
[21:15] <@Ven> "Never!" i growl struggling harder
[21:15] <@Dorian> As she does, he takes out a single white glove and dons it. "That was my intention, barbarian."
[21:16] <@Spiritcurse> "I'M A CLERIC, DEMON! QUEX, SAVE HER!"
[21:16] <@Ven> "PICHU GO!"
[21:17] <@Dorian> The pterodactyl screeches and dives, swooping towards the man and stopping several feet from him.
[21:17] <@Dark> The DArkness falls silent as a cloud of Darkness seeps across the floor, consuming the ground around me and reveailing a host of glowing yellow eyes
[21:18] <@Spiritcurse> With a final shout, I break free of the beams and run towards the man, readying my maul as I do.
[21:18] <@Dorian> The man smiles, motioning with his hand towards Konoka again, this time making her form into a crucifixion pose.
[21:18] <@Ven> *Pichu lets loose a massive bolt of thunder at the men
[21:18] <@Dorian> "Don't move, or she dies!"
[21:21] <@Dorian> As the bolt impacts into the men, they scream and cry out, burning alive in their armor.
[21:23] <@Dark> With a snear, the Darkness gestures fowrad and unleahes the Heartless, 20 beings of darkness hurling themselves towards the nearest figure
[21:31] <@Dorian> As the heartless hack into a single guard, pulling his armor apart, their claws dig into his flesh, pulling his organs out and devouring them in front of his before pulling his body to peices.
[21:32] <@Dark> THe Darkness merely laughs as a two massive tendral rip from its body and linge at a scond guard
[21:36] <@Dorian> As a tendril smashes through the guards eye armor, he screams breifly before gargling his last breath away, his skull peirced straight through.
[21:36] <@Dark> "Finally Jackie!" THe snakes howl in ecstasy "Blood for my power!"
[21:38] <@Dorian> Suicune roars at the guards, diving at one of them and striking out, his claws bouncing off the guard's armor.
[21:39] <@Ven> i roar with suicune and run at the leader
[21:42] <@Ven> Both my keys hit the ground leaving breaks in the floor
[21:44] <@Ven> As my Kingdom key swings down it rips at his armor
[21:47] <@Dorian> As Fenrir swings over, he bends to dodge it, although the Kingdom Key smashes into his stomach, dealing 7 points of damage and causing him to cough up blood. Supprisingly, he manages to keep hold of Konoka, as she stays imobilised in the air.
[21:48] <@Dark> "That the best you can do Sun Slave?" The Darkness sneers as it swings its tendral into the air, flicking the body still impailed on it without a glance
[21:49] <@Dorian> He gimaces, "Ah, to hell with the no fighting rule!" As he stands up, he swings his hand out, punting Hrar, Karn, and Quex away from him and into trees.
[21:51] <@Spiritcurse> The tree, bending slightly under the force of the impact, springs back, propelling me to my feet.
[21:52] <@Dorian> As he does so, he plunges his gloved hand towards Konoka's solar-plexus, causing her to gasp as it passed her skin line. As it does so, an incredibly bright light fills the area, illuminating many things, incluing a youngish girl hidden just off to one side of the fight.
[21:52] <@Spiritcurse> "RELEASE HER, DEMON!"
[21:52] <@Dorian> "Not yet."
[21:53] <@Spiritcurse> "What are you doing?" I ask, still running towards him.
[21:53] <@Ven> i hit a tree hard, and propel myself back towards the fight
[21:53] <@Dark> The snake flicks its eyes towards the girl in the trees for a second before sneering and saying somthing that you cannot hear, turning its eyes back to the fight with a cruel grin
[21:53] <@Dorian> He pulls his hand out, curled into a fist, and opens it, revealing a brilliant white flame. "Just taking this. She won't miss it."
[21:53] <@Spiritcurse> "What is it?"
[21:54] <@Ven> "Her Magic?!"
[21:55] <@Dorian> He frowns breifly. As he does so, the flame forms into a perfect diamond, about 5 cm across. "No, just something she had since birth. She has never needed it, and never will. It's part of a key we need."
[21:56] <@Dorian> With that, he tosses the gem into the air and catches it again, smiling as he does so. He procedes to pocket it, and snaps his fingers, dissapearing in a flash of light.
[21:57] <@Ven> "WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH" i cry as i fly towards him swinging at the air
[21:57] <@Dorian> His guards proceed to move their hands through the air, dissapearing in simmilar, if dimmer, flashes of light.
[21:57] <@Dark> "Vermin..." The snake hisses as he goes "This is not good..."
[22:00] <@Spiritcurse> My maul slams into the floor, a loud BOOM being heard as it travels. Slightly amazed that I couldn't even see the maul move, it was that fast, I look down at the foot deep crater I've caused, noticing especially the burn marks around the edges.
[22:01] <@Dark> "Feeling hate fulled power for the first time?" The snake whispers, inches from you ear
[22:01] <@Spiritcurse> "Not only hate, demon. Something better. More... righteous."
[22:01] <@Dark> "We all have diffrent names for the same thing"
[22:02] <@Spiritcurse> "I call it honour, darkspawn. Not that you'd know of it."
[22:02] <@Dorian> As they dissapear, everyone still held falls to the ground, Setsuna landing in a crouch and Konoka colapsing unconcious in the fetal position.
[22:02] <@Dark> "I know more than you could ever dream...boy" The snake snorts at somthing before withdrawing back into Conjack's body, seeming to yawn as it gows
[22:02] <@Spiritcurse> I rush to and pick up Konoka. Holding her cradled in both arms, seemingly effortlessly.
[22:03] <@Ven> "Setsuna are you ok?" i shout over
[22:03] <@Dark> I sigh as I seem to look around as the last of the DArkness leaves my mind before turning and walking slowly towards the outgrowth of trees
[22:04] <@Ven> "were are you going you bastard, i havent forgotten what you said!"
[22:04] <@Dorian> Setsuna stands up, "Yes, I'm fine. I think we should check on Ojou-sama, though. She seems hurt."
[22:05] <@Dark> I ignore him as I rub my eyes before calling out "You enjoy the show my dear?"
[22:06] <@Spiritcurse> "Sol solis, rector curatio. Sol solis, rector curatio. Sol solis..." I mutter, stroking Konoka's face gently.
[22:07] <@Dorian> A girl in a black bonnet and a black dress climbs out of the undergrowth, "What just happened, Proffesor?"
[22:07] <@Dark> "A scene from a story that I have managed to miss the plot for..." I groan as i slump against a tree
[22:08] <@Dorian> "What does that mean, proffesor?"
[22:08] <@Ven> I walk over to him an grab his shoulder " who is this?" i cock my head slight to the side " bit warm for black isnt it?"
[22:09] <@Dark> "I dont know...TO be honest, the acadamy is under attack from somthing that is more powerfull than I ever expected...and now it seems to have blossomed into an open war"
[22:09] <@Spiritcurse> "We need to get to a person called Yue. Now."
[22:10] <@Dark> "shes one of my students" I mutter to Hrar
[22:10] <@Dark> "Adn a very old freind"
[22:10] <@Spiritcurse> I spread my wings, finding a fairly large clearing to take off from. While I do, I continue to mutter my short prayer.
[22:11] <@Ven> "I'm coming with you!
[22:11] <@Spiritcurse> "Hold on then. Climb on my back."
[22:11] <@Dorian> The girl looks up, revealing that her face is covered with a criss-cross pattern of scars, "What."
[22:12] <@Ven> "I can fly you know" i mutter
[22:12] <@Spiritcurse> "Yes, but I'm probably better at it."
[22:12] <@Ven> "true, but still i can manage"
[22:13] <@Dorian> "Just what is this, proffessor?"
[22:13] <@Spiritcurse> I spread my wings wide, revealing a shimmering cloak of golden feathers, reflecting the sunlight in every direction.
[22:13] <@Dark> "A war Veronica. As much as I have tried to avoid it, these two sun slaves and I are caught in a war to save you all...and I dont think were winning"
[22:13] <@Spiritcurse> "If you want me to carry you, hurry up."
[22:14] <@Dark> "And after I promised Fran that I would keep you away from violence..."
[22:14] <@Ven> I run at a nearby tree and climb up it , as i get to the top i jump and glide in the air
[22:15] <@Spiritcurse> "Fine, no lift for you." I leap to the skies, cradling the unconcious Konoka in my arms. I quickly accelerate to my full speed, the water and I forming patterns of light that, in other circumstances, I would have simply stopped to admire.
[22:15] <@Dorian> "Well, even I'm not used to this kind of violence, sir."
[22:15] <@Ven> i glide after him
[22:15] <@Dorian> Setsuna sighs, and spreads her wings, taking to the air to follow Hrar and Karm.
[22:16] <@Dark> "Kill only when life is hopless hmmm?" I sigh as I look at a body beside me, the one I had stabbed through the eye and close my eyes with an almost moanful expression
[22:17] <@Spiritcurse> Quex, noticing me fly, leaps to the skies with me, overtaking me and lading, flapping his wings to clear a landing zone for me.
[22:17] <@Dorian> Veronica nods, "That's the only way I know, sir."
[22:18] <@Dark> "And I still say that it is a fine code to stand by, never lose sight of it"
[22:18] <@Ven> *Pichu starts humming to himself as him and Suicune run after us
[22:20] <@Dorian> "I won't, sir."
[22:20] <@Spiritcurse> When I land, I cup one hand around my mouth, still holding Konoka in the other. "GET YUE. GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL, THEN SOMEONE TAKE ME AND THIS GIRL THERE TOO. QUICKLY."
[22:22] <@Dorian> A random passerby, an aryan man in a suit, stops and thinks breifly. "The hospital is that way," he says, pointing towards the academy district, "Yue-san works there, as far as I'm aware."
[22:22] <@Spiritcurse> I then return to cradling Konoka, unaware of the fuss that a 9' tall man wearing plate armour made of a dinosaur landing on bronzed wings holding a girl can make.
[22:23] <@Dark> "Good, that takes courage" I grin at Veronica as I stand back up and look around at the battlefield "Now...I guess I've been left with clean up duty..."
[22:23] <@Ven> I land next to him and Pichu jumps on my back
[22:23] <@Dorian> Veronica smiles, "You want some help, sir? I'm kinda good at this kind of thing..."
[22:25] <@Dark> "Aye" I grin "I could do with someone with recent experiance...havent done this since the middle ages. Plus its been a while since we had a good chat" With that I turn to the bodies around us
[22:28] <@Dorian> About fifteen minutes and one boat ride later, Conjack arrives at the hospital, to find Karm, Setsuna, Hrar, Yue, Nodoka and Haruna stood around a bed, in which Konoka sits, awake and fine, to the casual observer. However, Yue has a worried look on her face, and is glancing over a medical chart repeatedly.
[22:29] <@Spiritcurse> "Is she going to be okay?" I ask for the umpteenth time, still holding her hand.
[22:33] <@Ven> *Wow she could match Kian's with her looks*
[22:34] <@Dark> I give him a 'gentle' slap across the head and mutter "Shut it"
[22:34] <@Dorian> Yue nods, "She'll be fine, just a bou of the flu."
[22:36] <@Dark> "Flu? Strange affect..."
[22:36] <@Dorian> Haruna sighs, "She had it before, dumbass"
[22:37] <@Ven> "Shouldnt do that"
[22:37] <@Dorian> Nodoka takes out a large book, and scans it breifly, blushing furiously occasionally.
[22:38] <@Spiritcurse> "Does seem odd for what happened. And why are you so red?"
[22:38] <@Dark> I raise an eyebrow at her but dont question
[22:38] <@Ven> *She looks ute when she blushes"
[22:38] <@Dark> [Hmmm...the girl is learning]
[22:38] <@Dorian> Haruna glances over her shoulder, "Ah, this'll be why. Says here that you, cave man, and Konoka, made out. Good job!"
[22:39] <@Spiritcurse> "How did you know that?" I ask, an expression of pure shock on my face.
[22:39] <@Ven> *other girl is a bit strange though......*
[22:39] <@Dorian> Nodoka looks up, "This book... It... it can read minds."
[22:40] <@Dark> I merely smurk as I take a seat and pull out a DS, looking thourly bored
[22:40] <@Spiritcurse> "What wizardry is this? How can... but you're not.. but..."
[22:40] <@Ven> my face turns white
[22:41] <@Dark> [She uses that book more and more often...I like it]
[22:42] <@Dorian> Nodoka continues to scan her book, turning pages occasionally, "It says here that... Mr. Conjack's.... other side... likes that I can use the book more and more..." She turns another page, "And that Karm.... wants to...." She slams the book shut, walks over to Karm, and slaps him soundly around the face.
[22:42] <@Spiritcurse> "What was that for! I did nothing!"
[22:43] <@Dark> I am silent for a second before bursting out in complete laughter "Oh he has needed that!"
[22:45] <@Dorian> Haruna, Setsuna, Konoka, and Yue look over at her in supprise, their mouths hanging open in shock.
[22:45] <@Ven> *ouch, deserved that*
[22:45] <@Ven> "I'm sorry" i bow and leave
[22:45] <@Ven> *pichu waves at nodoka
[22:45] <@Spiritcurse> "What did he want to do?"
[22:45] <@Dark> [that was suprising...shes getting more confident by the day]
[22:47] <@Dorian> Haruna smiles craftily, "Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much..."
[22:48] <@Ven> i look over to nodoka again before leaving and with a grim look i nod at her and walk through the door
[22:48] <@Spiritcurse> "Go on?"
[22:48] <@Dark> I watch him go over the top of my DS but dont move to follow
[22:49] <@Ven> *pichu giggles and does a crude hand sign
[22:49] <@Dorian> "They want to have sex! Also, they get arroused! And stuff!"
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah, that kind of stuff. Sounds good."
[22:50] <@Dark> I bang my head against the DS with a grunt of annoyence
[22:50] <@Dorian> Haruna looks at Hrar with a puzzled expression, "You just don't get it, do you cave man?"
[22:50] <@Ven> I bang my head against a wall several times *Fuck why did i think that?!*
[22:51] <@Dorian> Setsuna looks round towards the banging and sighs, walking outside to stand with Karm.
[22:52] <@Spiritcurse> "I was on guard duty from childhood onwards. By the time I was an adult, everyone I once knew was killed by demons. I'm not even in the right universe. Forgive me if I don't understand some of your subtleties."
[22:53] <@Dorian> Haruna nods, "Point. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I hear my doujins calling." And with that she smiles and leaves the room, wandering off to who knows where.
[22:54] <@Ven> i am still banging my head, which has started to bleed
[22:54] <@Spiritcurse> I stroke Konoka's head one last time, then walk out of the room.
[22:55] <@Dorian> Setsuna walks over to Karm and holds his head still. "No need for that, now, is there?"
[22:56] <@Ven> "Meh worst thought at worst moment" i mumble " how..garrr!" banging my head one last time the sit down
[22:56] <@Dark> Looking up as Hrar leaves, I sigh and turn to Nodoka "How are you holding up?"
[22:57] <@Spiritcurse> "She can't be that angry, right?"
[22:57] <@Dorian> Nodoka smiles, "I'm fine. I've been better, after that pig thought... those thoughts about me, but I'll live."
[22:57] <@Ven> "Who cares"
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> "You should. There's always hope."
[22:58] <@Dorian> Setsuna turns around, and makes a subtle, but not subtle enough, slicing motion over her throat.
[22:58] <@Dark> "I wont ask..." I smile my best rassuring smile "But theres somthing bother you...am I right?"
[22:58] <@Ven> "Thanks"
[22:59] <@Ven> "and greattt thanks setsuna" i mumble to myself
[22:59] <@Dorian> Nodoak nods, "That there is. I've been wondering, why are these... people after me?"
[22:59] <@Spiritcurse> "And whatever I can do to help you I will."
[22:59] <@Dorian> Setsuna sighs, and puts her arm around Karm's shoulder, "Don't worry, there are other fish in the sea."
[23:00] <@Ven> "She's not a fish though" i whisper and i get up and walk out and pichu jumps on my shoulder
[23:00] <@Dark> I sigh again and look down, seeming to struggle for words "Because you my dear, have a power the is both rare and increadibly powerful...and there are those who would kill to use it"
[23:03] <@Dorian> Setsuna stands up and sighs, jumping over to Karm and stopping him walking. "Please, don't feel bad. There are other women out there, maybe even really close."
[23:04] <@Ven> "Hmm, but still.....she's my roommate"
[23:05] <@Dorian> Nodoka nods, "That is true... but still... why me?"
[23:06] <@Dorian> Setsuna nods, "Yeah, but you can make up with her later. She'll calm down... eventually."
[23:06] <@Dark> "I'm am afread my dear...that from what I can gather...its nothing to do with you. They are after your power and couldnt give a damn about any of us. They want what they want and dont care about anything else"
[23:07] <@Ven> "Thanks Setsuna" i smile and give her a hug, as i let go i tell her i need to call back home
[23:08] <@Dorian> Nodoka nods, "That may be true, but I still don't see why here? Why now!?"
[23:09] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION!!!!!"""!!!""!!!

Last edited by DorianCreed on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm

A good fight, a total of eight hooded men met with a bloody end Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Will get you back for that Dorian
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey, what did I- Ok, point taken. However, that was only a first impression, and you'll probably have a chance to save her life at some point in the next session. If you do that, then you've got yourself a girl! Probably. :/
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:04 am

Well, this session went just as planned. Nah, not really. I raeged so hard, I burst a capillary. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

[22:03] <@Dorian> Last session, after a rather heated battle with Domino, Konoka was injured after a gem of some sort was removed from her by some magical force. After he was rushed to hospital, Nodoka had a rather adverse resction to Karm's 'inappropriate thoughts' and caused a small bout of depression of him, which was swiftly partially alleviated by some counselling on Setsuna's part.
[22:05] <@Dorian> We continue on the next day, at midday, with the three PCs, Setsuna, and Konoka going to visit Zazie in the school hospital, having just transferred out of Intensive Care. However, as you enter the ward, you see that Nodoka and Ayaka are visiting her as well.
[22:06] <@Dorian> As Karm enters the room, Nodoka harumphs.
[22:06] <%Dark> "How are you feeling?" i ask walking up to Zazie and pushing my hat up slightly
[22:07] <%Spiritcurse> "Are you any better?"
[22:07] <@Dorian> Zazie nods, "Yes, I feel much better. Thank you."
[22:07] <%Dark> "Very good"
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Excellent."
[22:08] <%Ven> I bow my head as i hear her
[22:08] <%Dark> "Do you remember anything about that night?"
[22:09] <@Dorian> Zazie shakes her head. "According to the doctors, I have some small degree of brain damage, so I don't remember anything after Hrar arrived."
[22:10] <%Dark> "Hmmm..."
[22:10] <%Dark> [Yet her mind has allready given us it all...right Jackie?]
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Any idea what he did to you? Just normal injuries, or something else?"
[22:11] <@Dorian> "S... Something else, I think. I'm not sure what, though."
[22:13] <%Spiritcurse> "What did it fell like? Evil?"
[22:14] <@Dorian> "No, just.... painful. Very, very painful."
[22:14] <@Dorian> "I think."
[22:14] <%Spiritcurse> "You think? What do you mean? Surely it hurt or it didn't."
[22:14] <@Dorian> "I mean, I don't know, for sure."
[22:14] <%Dark> I say nothing, muttering somthing under my breath as i turn and move to the window, deep in thought
[22:15] <%Spiritcurse> "Is there anything I can do to help you?"
[22:15] <@Dorian> "Probably not."
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> "Very well, I'm sorry."
[22:16] <@Dorian> "Thank you for your concern."
[22:17] <%Spiritcurse> "It's the least I could do. If I'd have been faster, this could have been stopped before you got hurt."
[22:17] <%Dark> [Guilt?]
[22:17] <%Ven> "We failed you, were sorry"
[22:18] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed. It won't happen again."
[22:18] <@Dorian> "I thank you too, key weilder."
[22:18] <%Dark> "It neither of your duty to protect the students here" I mutter "But it is mine...and I'm the one failing"
[22:19] <%Ven> "I was there, and i am starting to like this world"
[22:20] <%Spiritcurse> "I have a reason to stay here now. And while I'm here, I'll make up for what I failed in my word."
[22:20] <@Dorian> The door bursts open, and Makie bursts in. "Proffessor Conjack! I've gotta speak to you!"
[22:20] <%Dark> I look at you both for a second before smiling slightly and looking back to the window
[22:21] <%Dark> "Huh?" I blink in shock, a hand falling to the hilt of the blade I now have on my belt "What is it?"
[22:22] <@Dorian> "There's two weird men down at reception in suits! They say they're looking for Nodoka, but they won't say why!"
[22:22] <%Spiritcurse> "Conjack, Karm, we'd better check this out. Keep the girls safe."
[22:23] <%Dark> "Joy..." i groan before looking up "You lot stay here, I'll go see whast going on"
[22:23] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm coming with you. I have a score to settle."
[22:23] <%Ven> "On my way"
[22:23] <%Dark> "You can come if you want...wait...Makie, did they ask for me or Negi?"
[22:24] <@Dorian> "They only asked to see Nodoka! Please, come on! You have to talk to them!"
[22:24] <%Spiritcurse> "Is this the kind of talk that ends in violence?"
[22:25] <%Dark> "Fari enough, lets go meet the visitors then shall we?"
[22:25] <%Spiritcurse> "Of course. Stay safe."
[22:25] <%Ven> "Lets go" i say solemnly
[22:25] <%Dark> "Lets hope not, I spilt enough blood yesterday" I keep my voice as low as I can to not be heard by anyone other than hrar
[22:25] <%Ven> "Pichu!"
[22:25] <%Spiritcurse> "I spilt not nearly enough. My lord hungers."
[22:26] <%Dark> [More fun on the way...jackie]
[22:26] <%Ven> *Pichu runs from outside and jumps in my hood
[22:29] <@Dorian> As you make your way into the reception area, you see two business-like men in suits, gloves, and aviator sunglasses. They are also both wearing ear-peices, with throat mikes only visible by speculation. One, an aryan man in his mid twenties, is leaning against a wall, whilst the other, a middle-aged man with short, black hair, is stood to attention proffesionally in the middle of the hall.
[22:30] <%Dark> [oh now thats not worrying at all...kill them jackie]
[22:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Hello again."
[22:31] <@Dorian> The aryan man stands up, "Oh, hey! I remember you! Yeah, I gave you directions, didn't I?"
[22:31] <%Ven> "Evening Ladies"
[22:32] <%Spiritcurse> "You did, I heard you were looking for someone?"
[22:32] <@Dorian> The man with black hair snaps his head around. "Please, do not insult us. We are only here for Nodoka Miyazaki. Once we have her, we shall leave peacefully."
[22:33] <%Ven> "Heh" i laugh quietly
[22:33] <%Spiritcurse> "What do you want her for?"
[22:35] <%Dark> "Charming way to talk to someone when you are asking for somthing like that..."
[22:35] <@Dorian> The proffesional looks around. "She is charged with the following: Breech of Psionic Security, Possesion of an Item of Mass Psionic Destruction, and Conspiracy to break Psionic peach."
[22:35] *** Ven quit (Connection reset by peer)
[22:36] <%Spiritcurse> "But what will you do to her?"
[22:36] <%Dark> I seem to choke on my breath before laughing "Nodoka? Conspiracy to do anything? You got the wrong gal mate"
[22:37] *** Ven (Ven@sux-4443C1FA.sub.mbb.three.co.uk) joined
[22:37] *** Dorian sets channel #LegionRPG mode +h Ven
[22:37] <%Ven> "Injuring a Keyblader,"
[22:37] <%Ven> i mutter
[22:37] <%Dark> [deserves a medal for that one...hehehe]
[22:38] <@Dorian> "We will take her and interrogate her for all the information regarding her conspiracy to break the Psionic peace. We will also examine her artifact, so called, for any possible past misuses."
[22:38] <%Dark> "Ok, who the hell are you? And what are those badges your hiding?"
[22:40] <@Dorian> The men both smile, and produce badges. They open the badges and speak in perfect unison, "Agent Smith, International Psio-Magical Security Department."
[22:41] <%Dark> I blink in shock as I look at him, the pessence in my mind squrming around
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Even so, we can't let you see a student without permission."
[22:42] <%Dark> "Its against our policy. Sorry"
[22:42] <%Ven> "And definalty NOT her"
[22:43] <@Dorian> The black-haired Smith sighs, "Well, that's why we're here. To get permission. From you."
[22:44] <%Spiritcurse> "I'll need to see those badges first, they could be faked." With this, I take a couple of steps towards them.
[22:44] <%Dark> "Well your gonna need at least evidence to get anything like that. esecially with whats been going on around here latly"
[22:45] <%Ven> i slowly pull my hands up to my waist and make a cross with them
[22:46] <@Dorian> The aryan one smiles, "Evidence? Hmm, haven't heard that one in a while. Also, you, caveman, can back up. You know nothing of this time, and as such, nothing of us."
[22:46] <%Dark> "Hes proven himself enough"
[22:47] <%Spiritcurse> "You hardly look like locals, and I doubt you have any technical authority here."
[22:47] <@Dorian> "We have authority everywhere. It is our reason for existing."
[22:48] <%Spiritcurse> "Then why would you ask for permission?"
[22:48] <@Dorian> "Because we like to do things properly."
[22:49] <%Spiritcurse> "Then you'll submit to an identity check."
[22:49] <%Dark> "And I appriciate that. But so do we, and we carnt just hand a student over to a comeplte stranger"
[22:50] <%Ven> "Or to anyone else that might hurt her"
[22:50] <@Dorian> "Yes, but not to you, caveman. Sorry. Also,
[22:50] <@Dorian> I promise not to hurt her, in any way, shape or form."
[22:50] <%Ven> "Don't care its up too her to decide that one"
[22:51] <%Dark> "And I've heard taht before..."
[22:51] <%Spiritcurse> "And why not me? For my services, I think I can speak for the school."
[22:51] <@Dorian> The other Smith speaks up. "Because you don't officially represent the school."
[22:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Conjack, may I speak for the school?"
[22:53] <%Dark> "You can speak..." I seem reluctent to speak
[22:53] <%Spiritcurse> "Thank you. Now, I ask again, please identify yourself, and how you have permission to even be on the grounds."
[22:54] <%Dark> [Hes getting very confident as of late...]
[22:54] <@Dorian> They speak in unison again, "We have already identified ourselves, and we have permission from the mayor to be on the school grounds."
[22:55] <%Dark> "mayor? I only respect the authority of the dean...hes the only one who deserves it"
[22:55] <%Spiritcurse> "And permission to take a student from the grounds?"
[22:56] <@Dorian> The aryan Smith speaks up, "Thats as may be, but the mayor runs this town. Also, we are perfectly allowed to take people in for questioning."
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Allowed by whom?"
[22:57] <%Dark> "And I'm assuming you wont allow others to go along for insurance?"
[22:57] <@Dorian> "The Law. Also, if you can take a 6 hour plane flight back to the states, out of your pocket, then yes, we will allow it."
[22:58] <%Dark> [Arrogent son of a bitch...]
[22:59] <%Spiritcurse> "We will not allow you to take a student away unprotected by us."
[23:00] <@Dorian> "Oh, we never said you couldn't protect her. We do things by the book, so, if she's found to be thought guilty, she'll get a trial."
[23:01] <@Dorian> "You can protect her there."
[23:01] <%Spiritcurse> "She will be judged here. I don't trust your people."
[23:01] <@Dorian> "Very well. However, she will still need to be taken for questioning."
[23:02] <%Dark> "And that will be done here"
[23:02] <%Spiritcurse> "Taken where?"
[23:02] <@Dorian> "The police station. You can come along, if you want."
[23:02] <%Spiritcurse> "Your call."
[23:03] <%Dark> "I must consult with the dean on this first. He has the end all authority on this topic"
[23:03] <@Dorian> "Very well."
[23:04] <@Dorian> The black haired Smith gestures, "Shall we go, then?"
[23:04] <%Ven> "i will go and see to Nodoka"
[23:04] <%Spiritcurse> "Indeed. You two in front of me, if you please."
[23:04] <@Dorian> "AS you wish."
[23:04] <%Ven> "You, will stay there till the dean knows about this"
[23:04] <%Dark> "indeed" As i turn to go, i flick my wrist and two heartless look around from a nearby window and sink into the shadows, gliding back towards the hospital ward
[23:05] <%Ven> I walk back to the room with Nodoka
[23:07] <%Ven> i stop before leaving "Pichu go with them"
[23:08] <%Ven> *Pichu jumps off my back and follows Hrar looking back once at Karm as he leaves sadly
[23:11] <@Dorian> After a breif walk, you end up outside the Dean's room, the two Smiths ahead of you. They enter without knocking, merely flashing their badges to get the Dean's attention.
[23:11] <@Dorian> The Dean stands up, "The IPMSD!? What do you want here!?"
[23:11] <%Spiritcurse> I take up my poition behind them, hands by my side.
[23:12] <%Dark> i keep my head bowed in a sign of respect but remain behind them
[23:15] <%Dark> [they arnt watching us Jackie...they would be easy kills]
[23:17] <%Ven> *Pichu jumps on Conjacks back and leers darkly at the two men, and back at the snakes smiling evily
[23:18] <%Dark> i raise an eyebrow at the pokemon before patting its head with a smile and looking back forwad
[23:19] <@Dorian> The black-haired Smith steps foward, "We have come to take Nodoka Miyazaki into custody, on a variety of charges, all based on psionic influence. Of course, if you do not comply, we have been authorised to use the minimum necessary force."
[23:20] <@Dorian> "However, considering your power, I doubt that that would be any small amount."
[23:20] <%Ven> "Piiiii" pichu growls almost without making a sound
[23:20] <%Dark> [hehehehe]
[23:24] <@Dorian> The Dean pauses for a weighted minute, then sighs, "I suppose I don't really have any choice, do I?"
[23:25] <@Dorian> The aryan Smith laughs, "Oh, there's always a choice!"
[23:26] <%Spiritcurse> "And this choice is?"
[23:26] <@Dorian> "Well, you could always choose the hard way!"
[23:27] <%Dark> [I call it the fun way]
[23:27] <%Spiritcurse> "The hard way works for me." I mutter, only just audibly.
[23:28] <@Dorian> "Aww, don't be like that, caveman! We don't want no bloodshed today!"
[23:28] <%Spiritcurse> "If you want Nodoka, then our hand is forced."
[23:29] <@Dorian> "Hey, the Dean agreed!"
[23:31] <%Spiritcurse> "We didn't."
[23:32] <@Dorian> "Yeah, but your boss says so. You gotta obey the boss!
[23:32] <@Dorian> "
[23:32] <%Dark> [the man of light wants war...]
[23:33] <%Spiritcurse> "Not my boss."
[23:34] <@Dorian> The aryan Smith sighs, "Oh, that's too bad. Well, then, I guess we call in some friends!"
[23:35] <@Dorian> An explosion sounds from below, in the school, kicking up dust.
[23:36] <%Dark> "Oh for gods sake! What the hell have you done?"
[23:36] <@Dorian> The two Smiths instantly start to move, their hands going inside their jackeds and producing a massive handgun each.
[23:37] <@Dorian> They level their guns at the group. The aryan Smith smiles, "Noone moves."
[23:37] <%Dark> "Oh hell NO!" I shout as two snakes burst from my shoulders, hissing like crazy and a set of tendrals wrap the floor
[23:41] <%Ven> Pichu jumps off his back and spins his tail and hits one of the men
[23:42] <@Dorian> The man, the aryan, dodges under the attack, Pichu's tail skimming over his head.
[23:44] <@Dorian> The aryan man steps backwards, grabbing the
[23:45] <@Dorian> Dean by the neck with his right hand, his gun in his left. "Stay back!" He cries, "Or I'll kill the Dean!"
[23:45] <@Dorian> The other man crouches, levelling his gun at the sphere of pure darkness that has formed around the group.
[23:46] <%Dark> "Filfty cowrad!" The snakes howl "Fight us for what you want!"
[23:46] <%Spiritcurse> "You have no honour."
[23:46] <@Dorian> "We are! This IS how we fight: DIRTY!"
[23:46] <@Dorian> "Meaning no honour!"
[23:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Scum."
[23:46] <%Dark> "Why can we never fight someone with a code of war anymore...i miss the medival time.."
[23:47] <%Spiritcurse> "I miss my time."
[23:47] <@Dorian> "We do have a code of honour: Centrum's!"
[23:48] <%Dark> The snakes snarl as they look at the one holding the dean, a group of heartless appearing around him as two tendrals shoot out and fly towards the mans gun
[23:49] <%Dark> as they fly out, the heartless lunge fowrad, two going for the first man and the rest going for the one with the dean
[23:52] <@Dorian> As the tendrils grab at the man's gun, he manages to keep it in his hand, despite it being knocked off target.
[23:57] <%Dark> seeing the gun hit, the Hearltess taht were attack the dean holding man click and luge fowrad
[00:19] <@Dorian> As the Heartless rip into the aryan man, he screams, as he is pulled to peices and devoured, leaving only his gear and a single eye ball.
[00:29] <%Dark> As the blood sprays across the wall, the remaining to luge at the second man with eyes glowing bright with lust for their own spilling of blood
[00:43] <%Spiritcurse> "See that? There's two ways this could go. One of them is you leaving and us never seeing you again. The other... involves this." I lift the maul to my side, pulling it back for a swing.
[00:43] <@Dorian> The man staggers backwards, massive gashes appearing all over his body except on his right arm and his chest. He gasps in pain, still standing but barely concious.
[00:44] <%Dark> "I am in a good mood" The darkness sneers "So i'm giving you the chance to flee now..."
[00:45] <%Spiritcurse> "Hear me, coward? Leave."
[00:45] <%Dark> "GO and warn others of what happens to those that threaten us...but leave that" its gestures towards the bloody mess taht is swarmed with Heartless who are pushing the dean away
[00:45] <%Dark> from the battle
[00:48] <@Dorian> "Heh. I will." With that, he turns to the window and fires three shots into it, his gun sounding incredibly quiet for such a large weapon. He preccedes to raise his right arm, his hand firing off like a grappling hook and pulling him up towards the roof, where a faint "SOISOISOISOISOISOI" sound can be heard.
[00:49] <%Dark> "Not worth the killing..." The darkness sneers before one for the snakes and a tendral drift over to th items that were one the dead man and begins to pick trhough them
[00:50] <%Ven> *Pichu runs over grabs the mans glasses and runs away trying them on
[00:50] <%Spiritcurse> "We'd better get back to the ward. We can't let them out of our sight. Also, grab that eye. Might be useful."
[00:55] <%Dark> Sneering, the Darkness raises up adn signels for t
he Heartless to gather the items up and, with a hail of clicking, they drag them into teh darkness for safe keeping. With a grin, it then tosses the metal eye to Hrar without looking
[00:55] <%Spiritcurse> "Ooh, metal." I say, stashing the eye in my armour.
[00:57] <%Dark> the snakes seem to shake as they yawn and sink back into Conjack, leaving him to slump against the wall with a thud
[00:59] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I still has a raeg. Two fucking sessions worth of planniong, plus maybe the entire plot, down the drain because of one round of fucking combat? This is never happening again. Full. FUCKING. Stop.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 am

Sigh mean while * Karm is still face planting himself mentally* trying to talk to Nodoka (and as Dorian puts it WILL HATE HIM FOREVER MORE) gonna go sleep now see you tomorrow
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:44 am

Dude, check your PMs. There's a good one in there, related to the KarmXNodoka situation, for ya from me! Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:54 am

All is Forgiven, so long as i havent made HUGE holes in Karm i am good for sunday (he shouldnt have i have gone over it 3 different times)
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:14 am

Let it be know that this is the fate of all those who dare to threaten those important to Conjack. This is the resut of someone trying to hurt Nodoka...god help anyone who dares to actually hurt the one most dear to him....
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 15 I_love10
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:13 pm

I seem to have experienced no major repercussions as of yet, although I may have wasted a few points.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 am

Whoever was going to post the chat log, it didn't get done. If that was me, I'm sorry. I'll try to sum up.

Left the dean's office, after Hrar insulted him for giving up Nodoka for his own protection. Once we left, we saw a lot of bugs, got worried, started moving faster towards the ward. There were even more bugs, including a mass of them shaped like a human figure. Naturally, this caused us to shit enough bricks to construct a small house, and we started attacking it the only way we knew how. Hrar soon realized he had other priorities, and ran to the ward even faster. Conjack stayed to fight the bug-man. After a while, bug man disappeared, Conjack followed Hrar to the ward. When we got there, the bug man was outside, so I double barrel fireballed him. He then got inside, and he began trying to grab Nodoka. Conjack, Karm and a heartless lept in the way, the heartless dying as a result. Making a snap decision, I grabbed Konoka, Nodoka and Kazie, punched out the window and left. Somehow, I survived. The others remained to fight while I ran.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Abit abridged but that about sums it up. I thought Conjack was rather heroic in this session, staying behind to hold the bugs off long enough for you to get to the ward (when he knew he had no way of even hurting the target) then doing the same for you to escape. Even jumping in front of attacks along with the Heartless to save Nodoka.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Well, the loss of the log is rather... dissapointing. I will update the songs so you guys can hear a song for what that session was, although I have a massive favour to ask all of you: Can you not mind if I ass-pull the next session? Well, it's sorta not an ass pull, but it sorta is, 'cos there's something that out right NEEDS to happen for the plot to continue to exist, and, well, I'm sure you want a plot to your campaign! Smile

Also, just a reminder, there are still spaces for new characters in this campaign. I'm looking at you, GrandTheft and Nailz94. Smile Rolling Eyes
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:22 pm

How extream an ass pull we talking? will i want to kill you afterwards?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Basically, I want it to be a fair one. On the basis that there are some moments in my campaign where you'll swear either batman or Creed were involved in the planning process, I'll allow that sort of silliness.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 pm

CREEEEEEED!!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Ok, it is a serious Bat-Creed moment (planned by a guy with Strategy-25) it's actually kinda sensible. I mean, if you had to either get a single item from a certain person or wait another 104 (8x13, lol) years for your next chance, you'd want to try a hard as possible to sort it out, wouldn't you? Also, Jack, you may want to kill me. Depending on whether Cam pulls off his big damn hero monent. So, technically, it's Cam you'll wanna be killing, if anything.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Nothing new there then... love you Cam Razz
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

...iF I AM DENIED (sorry caps) my Hero moment then i will go a tad crazy (in reall life, as in may end up in a ward myself) ¬¬ also expect a Fluff of what happens after Nodoka Hits me and i walk off to contact Trinity Smile and dorian dont worry the items i gain in the fluff will stay in my room and will only be used as my "Contact-Trinty" Perk and the other is eaten by a depressed Karm and happy Pichu
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 am

As Karm walks away from Setsuna he shakes his head glumly
"Damn have i got myself into a mess.."
he sits on the floor and pulls out his ear piece, while Pichu jumps onto his lap looking up sweetly at the headphone waiting for familar voice from back home.
as he switches it on he pulls it away from his ear naturally, only to heard a slight beeping and a pause.

"Erm..hello?" he says questioningly waiting for the usual roaring of Riu "Anyone?"
"Hey Karm it's Arlex" he hears whispering from down the mic
"oh wheres Riu?" he asks quickly
"why? not glad its me?" he sighs heavily "she's asleep, been waiting up nearly 2 days waiting for a call, and we need to talk......about the TWO keyblades you have gotten"

Karm jumps and stares at the ear piece
"WHAT! how do you.....oh yeah i guess you can get them as well" he says thoughtfully
"Indeed. when were you going to tell me we can summon the High Guardians Keyblade AND the Warriors Key?"

"Ermm when you found out.....so now i surpose.." Karm says uneasily

Arlex sighs again " Well it isnt my place to shout at you, but i summoned them both the other day, and then they disappeared just as quickly which means you have been using them, WHICH also mean i we share these as well" he mutters "I know you may not be fond of me but i am a part of you so please dont do anything stupid....... cause....your a part of me.." with the last few words Arlex bursts into laughter
As he says that Karm recoils in horror and quickly recovers as he hears the laughter, "give me a bit of warning there, damn that scared me a bit"

after several seconds Arlex stops laughing, " hah hah haaa.......sorry about that couldnt help myself heh, anyway please give us a call back, she may not say it often but Riu really misses having you around"
"I know" Karm mutters " i will as soon as i get a bit of time, also if your in a room with a mind reader.....don't think about her naked"

Arlex pauses for a moment " Well done for that one......is there anything you need sending we have enough power.....AGAIN to send SUPPLIES! not poupu fruit"

"Got anything for a damaged ego?" Karm laughs "erm send me my laptop with all the data i sent you and try and get Riu to calm down about me please?"

"Will do, Arlex out"

after a few beeps a larger box then before appears, Opening it Karm finds a bulky laptop and a bag to fit it in, a note and a small package, Karm drops to one knee lifts the note up and opens it

"Hey, just to show that we miss you i put this in the next box that would be sent to you, come home soon, and please try to enjoy yourself ( as if you would find that hard) see you soon

Love
Riu
xxx"

Karm opens the package and a small poupu fruit rolls into his hand, smiling he breaks a large chunk off and throws the larger chunk to Pichu
"Hmm should really take these back to my room for safe keeping"

lifting it up with a grunt he walks back over to Setsuna and askes her to walk him to his room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ok there you go now if Dorian would so kind as to tell me if anything major happens to me between this and the next session i would be happy, and also i really dont feel comfortable about talking as NPC's that dorian would control,so please dont ask to to fluff that
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next