Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Camokasi Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

...iF I AM DENIED (sorry caps) my Hero moment then i will go a tad crazy (in reall life, as in may end up in a ward myself) ¬¬ also expect a Fluff of what happens after Nodoka Hits me and i walk off to contact Trinity Smile and dorian dont worry the items i gain in the fluff will stay in my room and will only be used as my "Contact-Trinty" Perk and the other is eaten by a depressed Karm and happy Pichu

Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Camokasi Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 am

As Karm walks away from Setsuna he shakes his head glumly
"Damn have i got myself into a mess.."
he sits on the floor and pulls out his ear piece, while Pichu jumps onto his lap looking up sweetly at the headphone waiting for familar voice from back home.
as he switches it on he pulls it away from his ear naturally, only to heard a slight beeping and a pause.

"Erm..hello?" he says questioningly waiting for the usual roaring of Riu "Anyone?"
"Hey Karm it's Arlex" he hears whispering from down the mic
"oh wheres Riu?" he asks quickly
"why? not glad its me?" he sighs heavily "she's asleep, been waiting up nearly 2 days waiting for a call, and we need to talk......about the TWO keyblades you have gotten"

Karm jumps and stares at the ear piece
"WHAT! how do you.....oh yeah i guess you can get them as well" he says thoughtfully
"Indeed. when were you going to tell me we can summon the High Guardians Keyblade AND the Warriors Key?"

"Ermm when you found out.....so now i surpose.." Karm says uneasily

Arlex sighs again " Well it isnt my place to shout at you, but i summoned them both the other day, and then they disappeared just as quickly which means you have been using them, WHICH also mean i we share these as well" he mutters "I know you may not be fond of me but i am a part of you so please dont do anything stupid....... cause....your a part of me.." with the last few words Arlex bursts into laughter
As he says that Karm recoils in horror and quickly recovers as he hears the laughter, "give me a bit of warning there, damn that scared me a bit"

after several seconds Arlex stops laughing, " hah hah haaa.......sorry about that couldnt help myself heh, anyway please give us a call back, she may not say it often but Riu really misses having you around"
"I know" Karm mutters " i will as soon as i get a bit of time, also if your in a room with a mind reader.....don't think about her naked"

Arlex pauses for a moment " Well done for that one......is there anything you need sending we have enough power.....AGAIN to send SUPPLIES! not poupu fruit"

"Got anything for a damaged ego?" Karm laughs "erm send me my laptop with all the data i sent you and try and get Riu to calm down about me please?"

"Will do, Arlex out"

after a few beeps a larger box then before appears, Opening it Karm finds a bulky laptop and a bag to fit it in, a note and a small package, Karm drops to one knee lifts the note up and opens it

"Hey, just to show that we miss you i put this in the next box that would be sent to you, come home soon, and please try to enjoy yourself ( as if you would find that hard) see you soon

Love
Riu
xxx"

Karm opens the package and a small poupu fruit rolls into his hand, smiling he breaks a large chunk off and throws the larger chunk to Pichu
"Hmm should really take these back to my room for safe keeping"

lifting it up with a grunt he walks back over to Setsuna and askes her to walk him to his room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ok there you go now if Dorian would so kind as to tell me if anything major happens to me between this and the next session i would be happy, and also i really dont feel comfortable about talking as NPC's that dorian would control,so please dont ask to to fluff that

Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:25 pm

I agree on the NPCs that Dorian controls thing. I could write an eternaty of fluff for that of moments between Conjack and NPC but am afread to incase I do anything to controdict Dorian XP Hence why i've only been writing for Conjack and Eva's past really...
Good piece of fluff there mate Smile I'm writing my own now because its been so long since I posted one...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 pm

This is another one of those times where I have to write as well, isn't it? I've posted some Imera stuff, that close enough?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 pm

I'm gonna say yes, due to the awesomeness of Imera in general, but I'm not sure what the others will say. :/
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 pm

I'll say yes too Smile (Plus I currently have to make a pokemon vid everyday so have less time for writing fluff I carnt shout at you for not doing any thing Smile...)
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Fair enough. Have you read it yet? And could you tell me what to do next? I'm bored of random encounters. Although there are 20-something of them. Just to keep you doing something while you play, even if you somehow dodge the main quest.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 pm

I have finally posted the second part of the three parter Conjack + Eva fluff I strated a while ago!
https://burntlegion.darkbb.com/t1105-something-worth-fighting-for-a-negima-gurps-fluff#22363
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Nice, I look forward to part 3!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Jesus fuck, man, how do you do it? I mean, your writing just seems to get better and better! Surprised
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Maybe he's a wizard? That would explain a lot, I reckon. Most likely specializing in Absorb and Fortify [skill] spells.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Damn it! How did you know?! I must flee now that my cover is blow!
Shocked
And thanks Doran Smile Means alot that people enjoy my stories
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:28 pm

No reason. Certainly nothing to do with me also being a mage. Absolutely not. Where would you have heard that? The very concept is ridiculous.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Mages Do Not Exist, Citizen. Believing Otherwise Is Treason. Treason Is Punishable By Death. Smile

Also, I'm supprised noone picked up on the Bat-Creed thing. Just imagine:

o/ Nananana nananana o/
o/ Bat-Creed! o/
o/ Nananana nananana o/
o/ Bat-Creed! o/
o/ Bat-Creeeeeed! Bat-Creeeeeed! o/
o/ Nananana nananana o/
o/ Bat-Creed! o/
o/ *Guitar G Arplegio* o/

(To this tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3eCRovzbfw)
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 pm

I just found a pic for the Darkness 2!!
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 16 Ss_pre10
Also they have confirmed that they got the same voice actor for the Darkness itself for this game so this is now officaly my 2nd most anticipated game! Soon to be top of the list a week on friday when Pokemon is released...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Of course mages do not exist! And of course, if I were to find one, I would report them immediately! I certainly wouldn't give them directions to a place where they could find refuge!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 pm

I was writing the third part of "somthing worth fighting for" just now and, as ever when I'm writing, I began searching for music that would match it to help me write. I ended up coming across these and, though they dont fit what I'm writing right now (for the most part...the first 59 seconds of the march of the undead does suit the Darkness in this part) I thought they would be very good themes for my characters. So i thuoght I might as well post them Smile
Conjack:

The Darkness:
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Well, we haven't had an Octagonal Circle interlude for a while, have we? Let's go see what they're up to!

Domino sighed, as he sat by his board. Peice after peice was falling into place, but it just wasn't any fun! There was no challenge, no good opponent, not even any sensible motive for him to play against! He sighed again. Maybe the final invasion would be more fun.
The doors burst open and Ruina stormed in, a frown on her face. "Hey, dad, you seen Sandy around?"
Domino glanced up and raised an eyebrow. "Not recently, no. He's been indulging in his favorite passtime, I think."
Ruina nodded, "'K, thanks. I think I know where he is, then."
As she left the room, Domino turned his attention back to the board. A pair of black pawns had just taken a white pawn, and as a result opened a way for the white kings-side bishop to taken the black king. As he watched, a black knight moved to intercept and block off the bishop, despite leaving an opening for a white knight (queens side) to take the black king in two moves, as long as everything went just as planned. Domino sighed, and stood, "Guess it's my move again, then."
He steped foward, into the center ofthe room, and snapped his fingers. As he did so, four men in draconicaly-styled metal armor materialised in a flash of light. They fell to their knees in respect. "We await your command, Lord Domino, sir!"
Domino smiled at their unial report. "Good. Now then, boys, we're gonna go take the last crystal. We fail, we're fucked. We've got two minutes before it's out of reach, so let's move out!"
And with that, a flash of light filled the room, and they were gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine. Imagine a door, metal and reinforced. Imagine a sound, a sharp crack, coming from within. Imagine a song, hearty and cheerful, yet slightly sinister. Imagine a voice, singing along to the song. Imagine the cracks, in time with the music/ Now, imagine a muffled cry, ringing out nearly silently in time with the cracks.

"I've got to hand it to you-"
*Crack*
"You've played by all the same rules-"
*Crack*
"It takes the truth to fool me-"
*Crack*
"And now, you've made me angry-"
*Crack*
*Breath in*
"I!"
*Crack*
"Can't!"
*Crack*
"Decide!"
*Crack*
"Whether!"
*Crack*
"You!"
*Crack*
"Should live!"
*Crack*
"Or die!"
*Crack*
"Though!"
*Crack*
"You'll!"
*Crack*
"Probably!"
*Crack*
"Go to!"
*Crack*
"Heaven!"
*Crack*

As the song fades away, the arc of vision zooms out, shooting out of the building and floating over an island, in the middle of a lake. A town is next to the lake. Mahora. As the visual arc pans furhter out, it domes, and moves out of a crystal ball, into a high-class western resteraunt. A man sits, staring into the ball. He smiles.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 pm

DorianCreed wrote:There was no challenge, no good opponent, not even any sensible motive for him to play against! [/i]
Tell that to poor Sandy and Mr. 3...they met a challange allright Smile Anyway, can we be getting some fluff of the circle reacting to us please? Like Mr.4 passing on our message or Sandy raging about the fact that we made his head go bye-bye...
I bet he said some fun rage stuff when he woke up.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:24 pm

You've got that. Like, say, Domino's chess game. Also, there's gonna be another fluff after this whole debacle is over, which is gonna be a FULL meeting of the entire Circle. In this, you'll finally find out which Quanta this world is on (FYI, it's the same as Orichalum) and you'll see the last TRUE member of Octagonal Cricle for the first time. Oh, and Time-Travelling Space Nazis. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Chess games are good yes, and I'm assuming that the taking of the white pawn is the death of Mr. 3...but no reaction frmo anyone else? At least have someone acknowledge that we have more power than expected or somthing...even you have said that.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:51 pm

They will. Oh, they will. It's just that, before a full meeting, it's kinda hard for them to get together and have a proper chat about their enemies. Think about it this way: Only Domino, Effervo, and Mr. 4 know about your power, and, of the three, Effervo is still fighting you guys, Mr. 4 is still in transit, and Domino has only just found out and is coming to help out straight away. Now, do you see why now is a bad time for reactions?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Thats fair enough, thanks for the explanation.
Oh and another thing...I was currently writing a fluff between COnjack and Eva where they were playing chess and talking about what is going on, ending with "Now its there move". Sould I continue with that or just drop it? If I do carry on with it I want it to be known that I'm not copying you and so on...I just wanted Conjack to have a few lines I had picked out Razz
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:00 pm

You can if you want. It'll just help to reinforce Domino's personality as The Chessmaster (See also: Xanatos) I mean, if you want' you could do a bit of a game between Conjack and Domino, if you want. Like, a little friendly game, sort of thing. Of course, Domino is a hypothetical hybrid of Eldrad, Creed, and Proffessor X, so he'd curb stomp you so hard it wouldn't even be funny.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 pm

I'd be up for a game of chess against him and accept that defeat. It would be an interesting moment for diologue between the two as they psyhic each other out...thats what I love about chess, the wacthing of your opponant...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Well, psychic vs. psychic. That'd make for an interesting combination of moves and counter-moves. I think I'd like to see that game. Very Happy

EDIT: Just updated the themes on the first page. Have fun! Also, anyone who was traumatised by the movie "End of Evangelion" would be better off not listening to the Final Form theme for Zanton. Just sayin' Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Pawn? Bitch, please. I'm easily a bishop!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next