Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Well, psychic vs. psychic. That'd make for an interesting combination of moves and counter-moves. I think I'd like to see that game. Very Happy

EDIT: Just updated the themes on the first page. Have fun! Also, anyone who was traumatised by the movie "End of Evangelion" would be better off not listening to the Final Form theme for Zanton. Just sayin' Smile

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 17 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Pawn? Bitch, please. I'm easily a bishop!

Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Nope, you're the black knight. Interesting and slightly unpredictable movement style, but massive power if applied right. You see, Octagonal Circle and co are white, and you guys are black. The reason? White moves first.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 pm

In that case, I see Karm as the bishop. Never quite where you expect them to be, controlling events mostly through what they could do, rather than what they do themselves. Not sure about Conjack, possibly the Rook? Powerful against most foes, but a weakness to some. Also very good at holding the line - as last session.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Indeed. I had seen Conjack as a knight, due to the sheer unusualness of his skills, but I guess that works too. Probably better, even, considering how failish I am at non-Freudian symbolism. :/
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Ah, that makes sense too. Not sure about the other pieces yet.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm fine with the rook Smile In all games I have allways played the defensive position.
But Knight suits me too...oh I dont know which one to pick! you lot pick from those two :Smile

Last edited by comingdarkness on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change)
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey! i am the Castle! or at least the King piece Wink
you know Leader of a World and the like
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm

[21:24] <@Dorian> Last session, after you met with the Dean after your fight with Mr's 3 and 4, you were persued by Effervo, who took on Conjack and left after a breif bit of banter. The three of you then moved to the hospital wing to protect the girls, only to find the hands of Effervo already there! They proceeded to attempt to snatch Nodoka, to which Conjack and his heartless responded with selfless valour, putting themselves in harms way to save her.
[21:25] <@Dorian> After a breif repetition of sacrificingof heartless, Hrar smashed through a wall and jumped, taking the girls, Nodoka and Konoka, with him. His landing severely injured him, although Konoka's presence more or less assures his recovery.
[21:25] <@Dorian> This session begins merely moments after his landing.
[21:26] <%Spiritcurse> "I'M STILL ALIVE, DON'T WORRY!"
[21:27] <%Dark> A couple of heartless drop down onto floor beside you, hopping aorund like crazy as they try to tell you to keep running
[21:28] <%Spiritcurse> Despite serious injuries, I continue moving, lowering the girls to the floor. "We need to get inside, and if you could heal me please Konoka, that'd be amazing."
[21:29] <@Dorian> A flash of light fills the court yard. As it clears, there are four of the men in draconic armor stood there, with their commander, the man in jeans and a hoodie.
[21:29] <@Dorian> The commander smiles. "Well, that was well timed. God, I hate teleportation delays."
[21:29] <%Spiritcurse> I stop, drawing my mace. "Konoka, Nodoka. Please heal me quickly. And then get ready."
[21:29] <%Spiritcurse> "What do you want?"
[21:30] <@Dorian> "Nothing much, just a breif word with Nodoka Miyazaki, there."
[21:30] <@Dorian> "Of course, you can always refuse."
[21:30] <%Dark> Getting a message from the Heartless. I curse and brake from the fight, lunching out of the windo as a couple of Heartless grab my arms and carry me down. the otehrs flying out whilst two swing down and offer a ride to Karm
[21:30] <%Spiritcurse> "And if I do?"
[21:31] <@Dorian> "No trouble, we leave after the word."
[21:31] <%Ven> "ALright lets go!"
[21:31] <%Dark> As I land a stand between the girls and the group and draw my sword whilst the Heartless take their positions
[21:31] <%Spiritcurse> "Surely whatever you have to say can be said in the open?"
[21:32] <%Ven> i grab the heartless
[21:32] <@Dorian> "Of course, that was always my plan."
[21:32] <%Dark> THe two above carry Karm down with a hail of unhappy clicking before taking bak their positions around their master
[21:32] <@Dorian> "I must only speak to her, though."
[21:32] <@Dorian> "Not to any of you."
[21:33] <%Ven> I jump away from the heartless and land in front of Nodoka, next to Conjack
[21:33] <%Spiritcurse> "I'm afraid we cannot let her out of our sight. Especially after what happened to Konoka."
[21:33] <%Dark> I twirl my blade around in my hand, nodding to karm before looking to check that my Heartless are in a good position around the girls
[21:34] <@Dorian> "Well, that wasn't my fault, was it? I needed that gem! But, really, don't worry, she'll stay right in your sight."
[21:34] <%Ven> *Pichu jumps out of my hood and sparks spill from his cheeks*
[21:34] <%Spiritcurse> "What was the gem? And why did you have to hurt her?"
[21:35] <%Dark> The snakes hiss to each other, looking from the girls to Karm to Hrar to the men with out pausing
[21:36] <@Dorian> "Look, the pain was psychosometic, ok? And that gem, well, it was one part of a trigram key that seals away something that must be free.
[21:36] <@Dorian> "
[21:36] <%Spiritcurse> "What is this something?"
[21:36] <@Dorian> "Sorry, not allowed to tell you that."
[21:37] <%Spiritcurse> "Nodoka? Your call."
[21:37] <@Dorian> "You know what? I'll break the rules a little. I'll tell Nodoka, hows about that?"
[21:37] <%Dark> Why am I not suprised?"
[21:37] <%Dark> "She can found out without you telling her"
[21:38] <%Ven> "Yeah" i mumble and rub my cheek
[21:38] <%Dark> the snakes chuckle to themselves
[21:39] <@Dorian> Nodoka nods, and points a finger at him. It is only then that you notice a full-finger ring on it. She steadies herself and cries out "What is your name!?"
[21:39] <@Dorian> The man smiles. "My name is Domino, little lady."
[21:40] <%Dark> At mention of the name, the snakes hiss and snap as if suddenly intimidatted, their lips curling back over long teeth
[21:42] <%Ven> I summon both my keyblades at shock from the snakes response
[21:42] <@Dorian> Nodoka smiles, and takes out her book. She mutters something, and opens it to the exact middle. As she reads, her face goes white, and she looks up. "Why is this blank!?" she asks.
[21:42] <%Dark> "Fools!" The snakes snap at somthing before hissing terrible
[21:42] <%Ven> "Counter Magic?"
[21:45] <@Dorian> The man smiles, "Because my mind is blank, Nodoka Miyazaki. Also, you, Conjack Darkright, will please keep those idiotic snakes under controll and you, Karm Thrice, can stop thinking such power as the Diarum Ejus is based on magic."
[21:46] <%Ven> "Ho....Hmm well informed"
[21:46] <%Spiritcurse> "Got anything on me?"#
[21:46] <%Dark> The snakes hiss again, their yellow eyes turning into thin slits as their stair at him whilst my fave remain blank
[21:50] <@Dorian> "Yes I do, Hrar Greydancer, although your thoughts are of little conequence to me."
[21:51] <%Ven> "Hmmm a mind reader?"
[21:51] <%Spiritcurse> "That's not very polite."
[21:52] <@Dorian> "Yes, and I don't care, in that order. Now, can I talk to the little lady, or am I gonna have to kidnap her?"
[21:53] <%Dark> "Tell us what you want her for and what you are after these crystals for...then we will tell you"
[21:53] <@Dorian> "Well, now, I want her for her crystal, and I want the crystals because I'll be killed if I don't get them. Now?"
[21:54] <%Spiritcurse> "What consequence is there to any of us?"
[21:54] <%Dark> The snakes nod their approval of what Hrar asked
[21:55] <%Ven> "other then the normal consequences we have gotten over the past few days"
[21:55] <%Spiritcurse> "True. Consequences above and beyond the regular beatings and attacks."
[21:55] <@Dorian> "Well, if you give it to us, we may spare you. If you don't, we'll take it anyway, and we'll kill you and your friends slowly and painfully. All of them, Karm Thrice, including your little gang back in that hell-hole you call 'Trinity'"
[21:56] <%Ven> "the beatings being the most common" looking back at Nodoka and winking
[21:56] <%Dark> Conjack's eyes narrow, glowing a pale blue as they match the slit like apperance that the snakes have
[21:56] <@Dorian> Nodoka glances at Karm as he winks, and harumphs.
[21:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Funnily enough, you're not the first to threaten us. And would you look at this. We're still alive."
[21:57] <%Ven> My face grows dark
[21:57] <%Dark> "I have allready killed one of your number today..."
[21:57] <%Ven> "You will do NO such thing"
[22:00] <@Dorian> "That you are, damn straight, and we most certainly will, but only if you don't give us the girl, and yes, Konoka, it is ok to do that. In that order! Now, give me Nodoka Miyazaki or," his face becomes sinister, "I will have to take steps."
[22:01] <%Spiritcurse> "As will we." I square up to him, hands by my sides.
[22:01] <%Dark> The heartless burst into a hail of clicking as they form a cirlce, some airborn, some on the ground around the grils. COnjack is deathly silent as his eyes glow and the snakes snarl
[22:02] <%Ven> my head twitches to the side and my eyes grow black "HAHAHhahahaa try and take her " i twitch again and my eyes go back to normal
[22:04] <@Dorian> Domino smiles, and rolls his neck. "Well, let's go, then!" With that, he raises a hand and beckons towards Nodoka, making her fly across the gap between the two groups.
[22:05] <%Ven> I try to grab onto Nodokas leg as she brushes past me
[22:08] <@Dorian> Nodoka squeals as she shoots across, terror obvious in her face. As Karm grabs her leg, he is dragged after her, bouncing along the ground as he goes.
[22:10] <@Dorian> The four men in armor react, surrounding Nodoka and sheilding her from the group whilst summoning lightning in their hands. The four speak in perfect unison: "Stay back and noone gets hurt!"
[22:12] <%Ven> as one of the guards stands over me i thrust my keyblade upwards
[22:19] <@Dorian> As Karm drives his keyblade up, it strikes the guard's groin. The guard collapses, clasping at his groin.
[22:19] <%Ven> "HA!"i shout
[22:20] <%Dark> as you fight, the air fill with a cours of hissing and snarling as my eyes suddenly explode and the snakes lunge, the HEartless braking ranks and braking into groups to tear and slash at various guards. I roar an uneartly cry as I lunge fowrads, balde held high
[22:22] <%Ven> *Pichu jumps over me and luanches a Bolt at Domino
[22:24] <@Dorian> As the bolt arcs towards Domino, a guard fires his bolt at the bolt, stopping it in it's tracks via an equal and opposite reaction.
[22:27] <%Spiritcurse> I step forwards to the first guard, smashing their skull open with one swing. A loud bang later, and nothing remains of his head. He drops, obliterated. I begin swinging the maul for another strike...
[22:29] <%Spiritcurse> ... which impacts with the next guard, shattering his chest. To his credit, he remains standing.
[22:32] <%Dark> With a hail of clicking and snapping, the Heartless desend upon DOmino, their claws outstratched and eyes glowing yellow with the need for murder
[22:35] <@Dorian> A flash of light, and Domino is suddenly on the roof, crouching and smiling. "Well, that went just as planned. Now then. My move!"
[22:36] <%Dark> "Not yet maggot!" THe snakes snarl as they swing roudn
[22:46] <@Dorian> He levels his hand at Nodoka and smiles. "Say buh bye, missy!" A beam of light emenates from his hand, striking Nodoka straight in the chest. A second later, a flash of light emenates and comsumes Nodoka and Karm.
[22:48] <%Dark> with a curse I lung fowrad and grab Nodoka's arm, my eyes lighting up just in time to see the two gurds fall in a spray of blood
[22:54] <@Dorian> Conjack dissapears with them just as the guards fall, their spirits rising as death wraiths, their aim to kill everything in sight.
[22:56] <%Ven> " how the living fuck...are we in a Hive mind!"
[22:57] <%Spiritcurse> "Back, shades! Leave this world!"
[22:59] <@Dorian> The shades draw swords and advance. One hisses "We are of this world. We cannot leave."
[22:59] <%Spiritcurse> "You have this one chance. Leave."
[23:01] <@Dorian> Domino smiles, and looks on. "Well, sucks to be you, I guess!" With that, he snaps his fingers and dissapears in a flash of light.
[23:01] <@Dorian> The shades advance, their swords swinging viciously.
[23:02] <%Spiritcurse> Channelling energy sent from Konoka and the Sun alike, I focus on expelling the shades from the world of life.
[23:03] <%Spiritcurse> A bolt of light bursts from my eyes, striking the first shade and exploding in a burst of holy light.
[23:05] <%Spiritcurse> The shade howls, darkness evaporating under the light. Soon, only a grey sword is left, until that too vanishes.
[23:05] <%Ven> "Shit it's you" i growl and jump to my feet summoning the Kingdom key as i do
[23:08] <%Spiritcurse> I shout again, invoking the light once more at the other shade.
[23:09] <@Dorian> As the light strikes it, it screams, boiling into the air.
[23:10] <%Spiritcurse> "Perfect." I stride to each of the bodies, prising the gems from the sockets.
[23:19] <@Dorian> As you take the gems, Konoka passes to each body, cloing their eyes in turn.
[23:19] <%Spiritcurse> "You do that too? Seems odd for someone of this world."
[23:20] <@Dorian> "It helps me feel better about the deaths, ok?"
[23:20] <%Spiritcurse> "That's fine. It looks like our reasons are different. We closed the eyes of our enemies so the soul could not escape to heaven."
[23:24] <%Spiritcurse> "Come on, that's all of them. Let's go inside."
[23:26] <@Dorian> "Ok, then."
[23:27] <%Spiritcurse> "Got anywhere in mind? I'm still finding my way around."
[23:31] <@Dorian> "How about we head over to one of the classrooms? I've got a little something in mind..."
[23:32] <%Spiritcurse> "That works for me. Any in particular?"
[23:39] <@Dorian> "No, just whichever is empty, out of the way, and not going to be in use for a while"
[23:39] <%Spiritcurse> "That works for me. I think that one there is empty."
[23:41] <@Dorian> "Yeah, that seems good."
[23:41] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Well, this was interesting. All three logs here (yes, three!):

Ven's bit
[23:04] Another flash of light fills the room, and Domino apears, smiling slightly.
[23:06] "Shit It's You" i growl jumping to my feet and summoning the Kingdom key]
[23:07] Domino turns, his smile widening. "Please, dude, no fighting here, kay?"
[23:07] "Why!? i won't let you hurt her, OR do anything else!"
[23:08] "Dude, keep it down! Sandy'll be here if you don't shut up!"
[23:08] "What why dont you want him here?"
[23:09] "Well, because he'll probably kill you two, and you need to survive. At least until the endgame, anyway."
[23:09] "Endgame?"
[23:09] "You mean till your *Master* gets out?"
[23:10] "Yeah, precisely. Once he's out, the 11] "Fine let us out and we won't die" i wink and breath in as if to roar
[23:12] "Oh I intend to. Just not yet."
[23:13] "i meant without taking her crystal"
[23:13] "Yeah, no can do."
[23:13] "Worth a shot"
[23:14] "Yeah, but not likely. Now, stand back, please."
[23:14] "Never" i stand between him and nodoka
[23:15] "Oh, go away, key boy." he sighs, waving his hand at you to propell you away.
[23:15] As he does so, you go flying into the nearest wall./
[23:16] i spin and land on the wall with my feet planted on the wall and push my self back at him
[23:17] He raises his hand and stops you, holding you in place in mid air.
[23:17] "ARGHHHH!" i scream as i struggle
[23:18] "I'm sorry Nodoka
[23:22] Despite your struggling, you cannot break the hold. He smiles, and, keeping his hand level, he walks over to Nodoka.
[23:23] "Fine you lead me to this" i close my eys
[23:24] My body quickly envolopes itself in darkness and my eyes open burning yellow light spills from the sockets and black wisps of air bellow from my body
[23:25] "Nice." He smiles, and drives his hand towards Nodoka. As his hand enters her solar-plexus, she screams, her voice primal at heart.
[23:26] After about ten seconds he pulls his hand out, a blue flame in his hand.
[23:33] i drop to the ground and walk towards him twitching "Put That Back If You Would"
[23:40] The flame forms into a crystal, before he pockets the crystal. "No, I don't think I shall. Goodbye, key boy."
[23:40] "RARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" i screamas i try to break free
[23:40] With that, he teleports out again, leaving you and Nodoka alone and freeing your bonds.
[23:40] END OF SESSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dark's Bit
[22:59] you appear in a room, semingly perfectly nomal. The Mahora cityscape can be seen out of a window.
[23:00] [You knew that wouldnt work Jackie] The snakes hiss as they lower to look at me, their eyes narrow [why did you do it?]
[23:00] "I had to try somthing...that keyblader has no idea what hes doing..."
[23:00] [Then just stop him once and for all...]
[23:01] I shake my head to try and ignore him, turning to look around the room before me
[23:03] The room appears to be a bedroom, that of a young child, judging from the toys strewn all over the floor. There is a pair of bunk beds and, judging from the blue and pink paint scheme, shared by a boy and a girl.
[23:04] "Oh perfect" I mutter, groaning as the snakes raise into the air and sniff for any living things nearby
[23:06] As the snakes are sniffing, a clatter of footsteps can be heard out side, seemingly on the stairs.
[23:07] The snakes sneer at me before retracting into my body as I step up to the wall, sinking into my shadow form and sliding behind a set of draws so that I blend in with the natural shadow
[23:12] As two children run in, a boy and a girl, both about six, an adult follows them in. Domino. He laughs at their playing. "Ruina, don't bully Uriel like that!"
[23:13] The girl turns and smiles, "Ok, daddy!"
[23:14] I keep as silent as i can, watching them with a mixture of confusion and interest
[23:16] Domino, Ruina, and Uriel continue to play, before Domino looks up at the shadows you are hiding in, and frowns. "Ruina, Uri, could you leave, please? I've gotta take care of something."
[23:17] thinking a curse, i slowly rais a claw, ready to fight if need be...
[23:17] As they do so, he sighs, and turns to face the mirror. "Come on out, Shadow Beast! I don't want to fight you, but I will if I need to!"
[23:19] I slowly rise from the shadows, keeping my eye on him and claws out. "Forgive me for being cautious"
[23:19] "I understand. Now, why are you here?"
[23:20] "I was hoping you could tell me...It was your magic that sent me here...but I suppose it was a you from a driffrent time considering what I see here..."
[23:22] "Hmm? Ah, Timeportation.... Well, now. I don't know what I'll have against you in the future, but I have nothing now. When are you from?"
[23:23] "2006, a place called mahora Acadamy..."
[23:24] "Mahora? Oh, you mean over there... Now, 2006, that was 30 years ago... So, that'd be....Ok! Now, just wait a sec, I've gotta get ready."
[23:36] "30 years?" i gasp, taking a step back before looking out of the window, feeling a grip of dread grab me...
[23:36] [What does he mean 'get ready'?]
[23:37] "Now, quanta 6, no shift... Yeah, that'll do it. Ok, see you thirty years ago!"
[23:38] "Wait! What?" I snarl as I suddenly turn round, claws rose again "You need to do some explaining first!"
[23:38] With that, he snaps his fingers and the room dissapears in a blaze of light, fading back as an empty, desolated room, that appears to be a burnt out building.
[23:39] I swear loudly as i swing my arm around, destroying the nearest thing out of pure fustration
[23:41] END OF SESSION
[23:41] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Spiritcurse on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted 1st log, as I'd posted it)
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:54 pm

I doubt Konoka would say somthing like that with the classrooms when she is surrounded by the dead, seen on of her best freinds, one of her teachers and a sub teacher get sucked into te void and had the day she has had....
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 am

she might be ovulating..................;D
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 am

She's just plain horny. Believe me, you don't have a direct line to her mind.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 am

Oh I give up...
You guys do know that there are 20 Heartless around you looking around in a "What the fuck?" manner right?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 am

soooooo? ^^ they could join in you know...........
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:48 am

Nah, they're summons. They'll vanish now you're not in this universe, if I remember correctly.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:42 am

Hey, he is in the universe! Just not right now. Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 pm

I'm 30 years in the future....
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Well, Domino did send you... somewhen... but it's only 30 years in the future from the relative point of view for the world. From your point of view, it's only been a minute or two, and, from Domino and Ruina's points of view, that all happened about 13 years ago. God, time travel tenses are complicated.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Basically, your heartless are keyed to you, but do not possess time travel. Hence, they'll vanish, according to logic and the books.

I much prefer my current situation. Be confused, receive blowjob.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Jesus that was not an image I needed for Konoka...or was it <_< >_>
No it wasnt...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:09 pm

How do you think I feel? I'm all out of brain bleach, and I've been stuck with that image since last Friday, when he rolled for it! I mean, in character, she'd've said yes anyway, but still. Mental. Image. Mad
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:11 pm

XP I carnt get rid of it...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Gaiz! Gaiz! I foond a wai to git it gon. Dip ur brane in acid! It wukrz! It reelly doz!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Iez tryd it....it Wukrz weell good...*thud*
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:19 pm

In entirely related news, would this give a bonus to my next roll?

Sorry, that didn't need to be said. But I think at least +1 would be appropriate.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Feck...now i needz more acid...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next