Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D&D Game

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D&D Game Empty D&D Game

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:36 pm

I needed to make the topic. It was awesome, therefore topic. Dorian, could I get a list of poison ingredients that I can easily obtain? Basically, anything I could make from the mushrooms, herbs and spices and such in the area. With particular focus on whether or not I could grab myself the ingredients for Dark Reaver Powder? It's pretty cool, it does CON damage and doesn't afraid of anything.

Other than that, diary entries and comments on the session?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

D&D Game Empty Re: D&D Game

Post by tavolk Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 pm

i was gonna post tavolks diary as a separate thread so it becomes a continuous story but if you wants me to i shall Razz also DORIAN LOOK HERE: i need to talk to you about town layout... were rebuilding her out of stone... how long will it take..? also we haves deck layouts sorted and ready to print if you let us Very Happy and yeah SHIP TO SHIP COMBAT will it happen?
Master spirit i require you to assist in stating the acid bolts and firedarts so i can tell dorian to let me haves them Very Happy *ask him* Very Happy

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:16 am

Easily obtanable poison ingredients? You has a Herb Gathering like skill? If not, then you can just about use the money you made to get VERY basic ingredients (Not more than 300 gp worth for creation) but, if you do, you can get 18X(20+skill bonus)gp worth of stuffs. Fun! Very Happy

Also, Tavolk, rebuilding? Same time as the Zepplin will if you do so: 30 weeks! Oh, and ship-to-ship combat? My answer is yes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:48 am

I have a horde of peasants with farming experience, and I know from crafting what I need. I could always just send them - farming would encompass herbs, surely?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 am

Indeed the town as it was was ravaged by fire... okay so if we say the town and the zepplin finish at the same time then yeah? Very Happy WIN!

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:32 pm

I'll just walk through the street near the people every now and then looking generally shit scary. Keep them in line and all that and kill any further bandits. Whoever sent the last group will surely send more
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Ah, the traditional reign of terror - the person appearing in charge isn't actually too evil, the person with the real power kills people for the slightest reason, and what is basically a knight of darkness patrolling the streets and terrifying people. We're such a good group to lead a village.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:25 pm

well we are a great village seeing as the people adore me and we are a strong group of protectors Very Happy also master dorian in tavolk's diary his parents are dead i am requesting two things. one the necromancer that killed his borther also killed his parents and that his parents left him the town and a sum of money that you can decide. Very Happy mucho's cake is yours i you go with this idea Razz

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:28 pm

My characters theme!

starts at 30 seconds in Smile

Now imagine the Lich King singing that and you get the idea...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh god you are amazing and also yes we are now making D&D the musical Very Happy i pray to emperor gudafi that i get to choreograph the goblins Very Happy

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Fuck yes. I can see it now: The Caster's Guild, putting on a performance of Fantasia's 'The Sorceror's Apprentice' It must be done. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 pm

YAY!!!! Very Happy and we can all sing over the rainbow as we travel on the skyship Very Happy

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Oh hell yes!
Whilst dropping bombs on things during the chours of course Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

YES!!! Very Happy also due to mad ramblings on the train yesterday we need to build a SMALLHUMANOIDBALISTA!!!! Very Happy lol jokes but common raining down a hail of dwarves halflings children and gnomes Very Happy ahh the glory Very Happy

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Halflings...they look like children...
Its hard to only kill one of them!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:21 pm

HAHAHAHA ! yes we shall have to fire hundreds of them..... but i dont think unleashing a hail of small humanoids will take down an enemy guild skyship :/

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 pm

No. But it would be an awsome distraction Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:03 am

Anybody wanna go ahead and post vague ideas about what they've got planned?
Also i would like to, if possible turn what is being used as a mine/quarry at the moment into an airship drydock or shipwright as we could turn it into a business Very Happy anybody have a problem with this? (mostly directed at dorian)

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:36 am

I need a lab of some description in the caves - I need to brew the poisons for my work, but I don't want a mistake dooming the whole town. I'll probably use machines or undead to do it - no sense wasting workforce.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:46 am

i still think you should go all ezio on this world Very Happy Hell ill build you a fort in the caves if you will Very Happy

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 am

Alright, let's think how awesome this is. We have a ranger taking leadership. We have another ranger taking leadership. We have a necromancer possibly taking leadership. We have a lich king possibly taking leadership. We have an assassin taking leadership. Now, there's no reason we can't stack bonuses to this like nobody's business - the ones in the book are guidelines. That's 165 followers each. And that's just the incredibly loyal ones - as rulers of a town, we get those into power, that's probably a good portion of the world under our control, just through that.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by tavolk Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:40 am

... i love you

tavolk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 pm

*Hugs Spiritcurse*
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Especially when you consider the impact a group of assassins can do. Firstly, let's have a look at my base leadership score. Level plus CHA, plus any modifiers. My level is 6, CHA is -1. So we're on 5, not too good. But now let's look at modifiers. Great renown is worth +2. I'm pretty sure I'll qualify for that pretty soon. Fairness and generosity, +1. I can hit that quite easy, the amount I earn. Special power, another +1, I think I've got that. The ability to kill with incredible ease. The negative modifiers (failure, aloofness and cruelty) won't apply - I don't intend to fail, I'm too subtle to be aloof, and I'm looking for evil followers. Who won't care about cruelty, even if they find out.

That's up to 9 already. Now, I don't move around much except on contracts. I've got a base of operations. That's another +2 there. Looking at the chart for 11, that's a cohort level 7 (capped at my level-2, so 4), and 6 level 1s. Now, I intend to buy a few Ioun Stones with my cash from the first (raid|tax collection). For those who don't know, they have effects from not having to eat, to +2 to each stat, to +1 on most checks, to spell absorbing. So I get the CHA boosting one, I've got a guild of 10 (including me). At level 6.

I can have multiple Ioun stones of the same type active, and I can have as many as I like. I can have spells cast to give me bonuses. I can have magical jewellery. I reckon I could get a pretty nationwide assassin's guild by level 8. Reckon I should do it?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:17 pm

As many as you like? Wrong. Ioun stones stop having an effect after the thrid one, I think. Not counting the one you can conceal in a dagger, of course, but you have to be weilding the dagger to get that bonus. There is always a Cloak of Charisma (extra +6 tops) and a tome of whatever (PERMANENT +1 to +5 to any attribute) but those are more end-game items.... that you can probably afford. Shit. Ah, well. Time to gear up the Mages Guild, then. Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next