Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah, go for it. Well, less general faliure and more pokeymans. Mad I never thought I'd ever feel this much rage towards a game!

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 21 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 am

Even when we killed that guy?

Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:37 pm

... That was rage towards player actions, not towards a game. Different situations, different scale. And that still isn't No. 1 on it's scale. A close second, but still...
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 am

*Zanton dies from falling over after dorian rolls a critfail.....that would be pretty funny Very Happy
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Nah, worst he can do on a critfail is hit himself. Which, considering he's several k big, should hurt himself quite a lot.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:10 pm

I'll just go into shadow form so I'm allready 2D when he lands...might hurt me too otherwise....
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:15 pm

I've got a much simpler plan. I will introduce Mr Maul to Mr Zanton. The meeting shall be swift.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawz Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Jarek Salzathad

https://m28.photobucket.com/image/male%20naga/wielderoftwilight/Naga.jpg.html?src=www but 6 arms, each pair under another.

When he was young he had a fascination with plants, specifically the poisonous variety, he was fascinated by the way they could react outside of the body
this always drove him to learn how and as he grew so did his intelligence and fascination with plants and poisons, soon he learnt all he could about poisons
then worked on animal poisons publishing books on them and all the information he had gathered on them making a mint in the scientific community. He specifically
found snakes the most amazing poisonous creatures because of the way they had adapted and evolved, he strived to be like them and one day, hopefully, be like them.
With this in mind he spent nearly all his wealth he had accumulated from his knowledge of poisons and plants to augment his body, he took inspiration from the myth
of nagas, he was enthralled by them, half snake half human with all the benifits. He had his legs replaced with that of a boa constrictors tail, barbs running along
said tail from the fugu fish, poison sacks from most known poisonous animals and four more arms, one pair under the other with talons. He even had fangs implanted
from the lesser known 'Stilleto snake' with the venom sack. With his new limbs he found he could traverse more terrains than before due to hazards but due to his
unethical surgery was evicted from the scientific community, in his anger he lashed out against a few of the people who had him evicted and soon disposed of them
in the same way as a snake would, shocked by his own actions fled to control his new animalistic tendancies whilst continuing his search for rare and poisonous
plants and animals.

ST-17
DX-17
IQ-10
HT-13

Thrust 1d-1
Swing 1d+1

HP-11
PER-10
Speed-6
Move-6
Lift-24

4 extra arms

Ugly
Taste-6
Smell-6
Ambidexterity
Long talons
Constriction
Fangs
Temper
Slightly cold blooded
Disturbing voice
Frightens animals
Dietary needs-meat only
Poison 12p 10
Naturalist 8p 9
Herb lore 4p 7
Whip+1
Toxic 10

Last edited by Jawz on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jawz
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:53 pm

And funny. Jesus christ, you do that, you'll have a whole new plethora of problems to deal with, ranging from 'bust nose' to 'Oh fuck, my ribs are protruding from my chest, what do I do!?' Well, that's if you hit. Oh, and if you kill him, he reverts to his true (read: Final) form. Now, before anything is said about unfairness, you are outright NOT supposed to fight this guy before meeting [CENSORED], so don't even try. Here's a basic rundown of power levels:

1: Generic people on the street. 25-100 pts.
2: Capable combatants, and most starting PCs. 100-250 pts.
3: Beyond the pinacle of normal human limits. 250-500 pts [PCs are here]
4: Ubermenschen, supermen, and in(s)anely powerful beings. 500-1000 pts [OC are here, PCs will be AT LEAST here before the end of the campaign]
5: Deities, Arch Demons, and Grand Master Entities. 1000+ pts. [Zanton, the Darkness, the Dean, Eva, Negi, Nagi, Rakan, [CENSORED], [CENSORED], and [CENSORED] are all here. Maybe the rest of Ala Rubra too, at a push. PCs may end up here]

Also, good character is good. You mind waiting for Arc 2 to start before introduction, otherwise it's gonna kinda be "Hey, this is Jack Salzathad, he's always been here, didn't you notice, don't tell me you didn't notice." Arc 2 intros, however, are good and plot-safe. Very Happy

Last edited by DorianCreed on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawz Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm

not at all, just remind me when arc 2 starts XD

Jawz
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I look fowrad to meeting Jack in game then...wonder how the Darkness will manage to piss him off...
Oh yer that reminds me...place the Darkness in section 5 of Dorian's list above Very Happy
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Maybe by saying that humans aren't all that bad? Ah, I'unno, it doesn't really matter any, as long as you don't go too balistic on the poor unsuspecting guy.

Also, Jawz, what points is that guy at? Please say 300, as that's what everyone else is around now. If not, there's your total. Point up to that, if not, and have fun watching your character get stupid OP! Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawz Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 pm

lol no hes at 200 which was the last amount i was told, so sweet another 100 points

Jawz
Slave
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:21 pm

I totalled it. I'm at 25-something. Not sure about the others, I can't see there being a huge discrepancy.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Hmm... You should be at more than that, by my reckoning... We aberage about 5 points a session, no? And we've done 15 sessions, or there abouts... Plus the extra 30 from Sandy... Yeah, 290! Jawz, make that 75 more, not 100 more! Sorry, but it's being fair. Smile
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Good...I was needing a total after losing track somewhere...thanks Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Updated the characters on the first page. Didn't put Will up, as I'm still not quite sure of his Legion name... Anyone wanna tell me? Please?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Hrar found himself, once again, alone in the medical ward, clutching his head. The headaches were getting worse, almost as if there was a fire behind his eyes. He'd learnt so much these past few days, they were like a blur. Numbers, military tactics, a new universe, love, and hate like he'd never imagined. How could one person deal with all this? All his life he'd sought knowledge, but now he was regretting it.

"Where are you, Lord?", he thought, not aware that he'd spoken it. A soldier, arms filled with medical equipment, turned to Hrar, worried, asking "Are you alright, Sir?". There was no response.
"Have I not served you all these years?"
"Have I not devoted my life to you?"
"Have I not given everything up for you?"

His headache intensified, causing an audible groan of pain. The soldier quickly left the room, unsure of what to do. If his leaders were in pain, where would that leave him? Hrar stood, turning to the window, watching the final rays of the sun spread over the planet. A round planet, he remembered. And if he failed, if his 'lord' deserted him one more time, soon to be a barren husk, devoid of meaningful life.

"Why now, lord? Why now?"
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Nice! Good to see a diffrent side of Hrar for once than just the "Swing my holy mace!" side Smile
I will also be releasing fluff of COnjack's preperation for the coming war soon...flashback to the first war he ever saw anyone?
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Aye, he thinks now! I got round to giving him a personality. Wouldn't have taken so long, but I'm really not good at holy noble melee warrior thinking.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 am

Mein gott! Surprised The sun paladin actually has personality? affraid Outrageous! Mad

Nah, j/k, y'all! PCs with actually developed characters is always good! Also, interesting fluff is interesting! Fun times! Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:59 am

Thank you. I try to make sure my character have at least some background, but then try to make it come out during play. It's fun that way.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Unclean One Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Hey, Dorian, I'm going to need to talk to you a bit about my character, needing to do some weird shit and not sure how/best way to go about it.

Talk about it over IRC before the game? Post a reply on this thread and time and place.

Cheers.
Great Unclean One
Great Unclean One
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Location : At the head of an intergalactic pirate fleet heading straight for Manchester!

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, we got that sorted out, right? If not, just PM me or something. Also, game log!

[21:48] <@Dorian> Last time, you got into a heated debate with the representatives of Octagonal Circle, Ruina, Sandalphon, Domino, and a diminuitive man in an oversized Sauron helm and armor, about what you would do about the incoming invasion. Domino was, and is, addamant that, if you did not let them free their boss, you would be killed horrifically.
[21:49] <@Dorian> We continue where we left off, with Domino's order to "Choose"
[21:51] <@Dorian> "Your choices are as follows: You give up, and maybe not die, or you fight, and definately die, at some point. Now, choose!"
[21:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Shall we settle this in a way that allows you to keep at least some of your honour?"
[21:52] <@Dorian> Sandalphon scowls, "What's that, then?"
[21:52] <%Spiritcurse> "Surely you know what I mean, demon. A duel."
[21:53] <%Dark> The snakes grin as the slid fowrad "A good idea"
[21:53] <@Dorian> He smiles, "That sounds perfect. If you win?"
[21:54] <%Spiritcurse> "We are given a day of peace while we evacuate."
[21:54] <@Dorian> "Very well. If we win?"
[21:54] <%Dark> "Thats what the vassle was going to say...why does everyone focus on that?"
[21:58] <%Spiritcurse> "I will be dead. There's your prize."
[21:58] <%Dark> "Hrar...are you sure about this?"
[21:58] <@Dorian> "Not enough. We'll need our boss free."
[21:58] <%Spiritcurse> "It's the only way."
[21:58] <%Spiritcurse> "I can offer no more than my life."
[22:00] <@Dorian> "And I cannot accept anything less than the freedom of our boss."
[22:00] <%Dark> I step fowrad and draw my sword "Where are the rest of your group?"
[22:01] <@Dorian> "Probably off preparing, I don't know!"
[22:04] <%Spiritcurse> "Very well. If you win, we'll have the snipers stand down for the night."
[22:05] <%Dark> [But damned if I will stand down to these maggots]
[22:05] <@Dorian> "That is less. Also, give me a reason to trust you will actually do this."
[22:05] <%Spiritcurse> "You have my word, as a chosen of the light."
[22:05] <%Dark> "you have as much reason to trust us as we do you"
[22:05] <@Dorian> "And I should belive this... why?"
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "Because this far away from home, my word is all I have."
[22:06] <%Dark> the snakes snarl at you, but I say nothing
[22:07] <@Dorian> "Well, then. Howsabout we transfer the containment nexus..." He glances at Domino, who nods, "over to our island? You get to not die, and we get out boss back."
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "I will not duel on your ground. It makes a mockery of it."
[22:09] <%Dark> "Hes asking to take whatever is containg their master away from our defenses"
[22:09] <@Dorian> "Precisely!"
[22:10] <%Spiritcurse> "You expect us to just give you what you want?"
[22:10] <%Dark> "Like hell" The snakes snap
[22:10] <%Ven> "Not a chance"
[22:10] <@Dorian> "No, I expect us to to obtain the right to do so through the duel."
[22:11] <%Spiritcurse> "Agreed."
[22:12] <%Dark> "Hrar! This is too risky...I want to get the evac our saftly as much as you but this..."
[22:12] <@Dorian> "Well, then! Choose your combatant!"
[22:12] <@Dorian> "I mean, here and now is as good a time and place as any, right?"
[22:12] <%Spiritcurse> "Aye, here is a fair spot."
[22:13] <%Spiritcurse> "Sandalphon. You and I have unfinished business."
[22:13] <@Dorian> "Ok, then! Aperiant, the floor is yours!"
[22:14] <%Dark> "Hrar! I..." The snakes wrap a tendarl around my neck
[22:14] <@Dorian> The diminuitive man nods, and steps foward, drawing a technological-looking keyblade.
[22:14] <%Dark> "Silence puppet...I want to see this"
[22:14] <%Ven> i summon my keyblades and stab them into the ground "all yours mate"
[22:15] <%Spiritcurse> I step forward, eyes blazing with hate.
[22:17] <@Dorian> Sandalphon stands backwards, conjuring an arena markers made of swords and chains. "All yours, Ap!"
[22:17] <%Dark> "Hrar! Keep what you hold dear in your heart and let your love for it guide your blows!"
[22:19] <%Spiritcurse> Drawing the maul, I settle into a defensive stance, trying to unlock the transformation.
[22:23] <%Spiritcurse> With a roar of hate, my wings unfurl from my body, lifting me a foot into the air. A blinding flash bursts from my eyes as light moves beneath my skin.
[22:23] <%Dark> The snakes laugh "Finally...the true form of our true enermy Jackie"
[22:24] <@Dorian> Aperiant crouches into a low form, taking a stance to optimise... something.
[22:24] <%Ven> i cock my head to the side looking at the small creature "where have i....." i shake my head
[22:25] <%Dark> "You sense it to Karm? A disturbance?"
[22:25] <%Spiritcurse> I glide backwards and up a couple of yards, gathering light in my eyes.
[22:26] <%Ven> "What? not really, i just have seen that kind of fighting style before, but i cant remember who..."
[22:27] <%Dark> "Well I sense somthing...both somthing I havent sensed in an age and somthing that shouldnt exist...but I carnt understand what"
[22:28] <%Ven> "He's a keyblader, and he isnt one of THEM, and we keep checks on all Nomad Bladers....so who is he?"
[22:28] <@Dorian> Aperiant cocks his head, lowering his Keyblade. He suddenly jumps up to directly in front of Hrar, swinging his blade at breakneck speeds.
[22:29] <%Dark> The snakes snarl and whisper in their inhuman language but I say nothing
[22:34] <@Dorian> The keyblade impacts Hrar, smashing into him and cracking hideously, probably breaking a few ribs. Aperiant then jumps off, backflipping and landing on his feet.
[22:35] <%Dark> "that has to hurt..."
[22:35] <%Spiritcurse> "You have no idea."
[22:35] <%Spiritcurse> I don't even bother standing before zipping backwards into the air, firing a beam as I do.
[22:37] <@Dorian> The beam impacts the ground where Aperiant was, as he is now diving fowards out of the way. A sudden boom fills the air, and Aperiant is flung backwards, a bullet hole in his chest.
[22:39] <%Dark> "Hmmm...a new player joins in Jackie!"
[22:40] <@Dorian> The other OC members react, moving fowards to grab him and sheild him. Domino grabs him and, as he does, sends the figure away, presumably to the island.
[22:40] <%Dark> I draw my sword and step fowrad again, the snakes hissing as they seem to threaten Hrar
[22:41] <@Dorian> Sandalphon stands and turns to face you. "You have violated the terms of our duel, and broken one of our three rules. I hope you enjoy your pain, for it shall be eternal."
[22:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Come and get me, demon."
[22:41] <%Ven> i whistle,tap my foot and click softly so noone can hear, waiting.
[22:41] <%Dark> "it wasnt us maggot! but thank you all the same"
[22:42] <@Dorian> Sandalphon scowls, "Well, then. On the feild of war, we shall meet again. It shall most likely be the last time you are preent in the mortal realms."
[22:42] <%Dark> "I have never truly been apart of this realm...and I shall drag you screaming with me"
[22:42] <%Spiritcurse> "I will not let one such as you defeat me."
[22:43] <%Ven> i walk forward and pull my keyblades from the ground twirling them as i do
[22:44] <@Dorian> "Well, then. This should be interesting." With that, the remaining three reps, Ruina, Domino, and Sandalphon, take to the skies, moving towards the building tops.
[22:44] <%Dark> "Yes...flee maggots...your time of Darkness will soon come"
[22:45] <%Spiritcurse> I fly after them, doing my best to keep with Sandalphon.
[22:45] <%Dark> The Heartless swarm around you like fighteres escorting a bomber
[22:46] <%Ven> "No for our transport...Eorum Defende Congregati Light!" i shout to the skies
[22:48] <@Dorian> As Karm cries as such, three giant cat-like shapes jump out of the sky and move to attempt to intercept OC.
[22:48] <@Dorian> As they move over the tops of the buildings, the fog closes around them, before dispersing to leave nothing in it's place. Hrar and the cats were, thankfully, outside the fog, and as such are still in sight.
[22:48] <%Dark> The snakes howl with laughter before turning to look towards our camp "It seems I must have a word with a few souls..."
[22:49] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 am

Also, before you say anyhting, their three rules are as follows:

1) Obey the boss as long as he gives you the payment he promised you.
2) Don't screw with the fabric of the universe. It never helps.
3) Do not, under any circumstance, dishonour your opponent or yourself on the feild of battle.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:26 pm

In fairness, I didn't. I wanted the snipers to, well, snipe. As in, all of them aim for the head. And preferably wait until I was attacking, so they could kill in the confusion. Plus, silencers wouldn't have hurt. Who trained these guys, Khallos?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:24 pm

COnjack is gonna be mad...he holds that third rule in very high regard!
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next