Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Indeed. Higher BL than weight is always fun. Especially if you get it through straight out ST. And ESPECIALLY if you're playing a SM +8 upwards character (20% ST cost! Woo!), where ST gets, let's face it. batshit. As in, 403d+2015 Swing dmg batshit. 400 ST, Brawling @ DX+2, and Weapon Master (Unarmed) there, btw. Yes, that is actually doable for 850 points. Win, much? Oh, and Act 2 starts when you leave for Magicus Mundus. When you get there, there's gonna be a little group of friends (the others) waiting for you. Friends of Nodoka's buddies. Jack knows who I mean by 'Nodoka's buddies' Very Happy

Also, rethinking your character? Why? What errors have cropped up, may I ask?

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 23 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Ooohh....this may get interesting...
Also...I've finally come up with the last members for my class Very Happy But i assume its too late now...

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:00 pm

850? Do it in 20 and I'll be proud Very Happy How long until we do get going to this world? We've lost up here, may as well get on with damage limitation. i.e. Full blown retreat.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:02 pm

You have a point...to stay would be death for our NPCs seeing as Dorian kind of has a lot depending upon Zanton getting out.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Not only that, but they have mass teleport that they don't have to roll for, implying cosmic and/or artefact level voodoo items. Our defences are nothing. Just get everyone out you can, and try to take as much as you can. Mostly medical supplies and the like - we can handle weaponry by our own broken selves.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 pm

COnjack would support this motion should you propose it...but he would want to at least make the circle hurt first...propose it to Lingshan and COnjack will back you up.
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Oh, we'll be the last through. And we'll be setting off a metric shitton of explosives. I'm talking an FAE at least. Bonus points to anyone using a mega shape fire to make it look like a middle finger.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Sooo...you actually want to blow up the World Tree?
Holy shit...
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Well, death for MOST of them. Only most, mind you, as I don't quite want everyone dead, and I've kinda promised to leave at least two or three alive. Lots will/may die, however. Of course, where's the only exit to Magicus Mundus? Where are OC located? What're you gonna do about it? Who's gonna be the distraction? All the previous questions are relevant. Also, no, it does matter. Send me the list, with the combat capable ones marked, and I'll stat them up, then, when the battle starts, which may even be this session, I'll check to see who they encounter, and how well they do. Sound about fair?

Also, why do you assume Mass Cosmic Teleport? They have Iocus, he may or may not have been there. Two and two.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 pm

I don't know, the island, kill everything, us.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 pm

[21:30] <@Dorian> Last session, Hrar fought Aperiant from Octagonal Circle in single combat, after the negotiations went attrociously badly. A rather bad shot on the part of Mana left Aperiant damaged, but insulted the rest of Octagonal Circle by breaking one of their three rules. They fled, and left you all to yourselves.
[21:30] <@Dorian> This session begins early in the morning of the third day, the day of the battle, with the morning mist rising and swirling over the lake.
[21:33] <%Dark> I am stood atop the Acadamy roof with Eva at our favorite place with Chachamaru and Chachazero, savoring the last morning before hell
[21:34] <%Ven> I am putting my armor on in the living space of my dorm room
[21:35] <%Spiritcurse> Waking up in a tent near the lines, I take one last look at Konoka before getting my armour on and readying my weapon. Crouching in meditation, I consider the battle ahead.
[21:37] <%Spiritcurse> "Sleep well. With any luck, I'll see you soon." I step out of the tent, eyes and wings blazing with light.
[21:38] <%Ven> after finishing putting on my armor i walk outside and Click, Tap and whistle at the same time and call for the Beasts
[21:39] <%Dark> "A beautiful morning" I mutter as I take a sip from the tea Chachamaru had given me
[21:39] <@Dorian> As Karm summons the beasts, they show up, a mixed blaze of elemets trailing behind them.
[21:40] <%Spiritcurse> I hover a few yards in the air, flexing muscles and stretching for the battle ahead, before gliding towards Karm.
[21:41] <@Dorian> Evangeline nods. "That it is. Too bad the world will once again be lunged into war today."
[21:41] <%Ven> "Good boy's" i chuckle stoking them all and then climbing on Suicunes back "Lets go to the HQ"
[21:41] <%Dark> "I have been alive a long time my dear...and if there is one thing that I have learned it is that...no matter how terrible, life goes on after war"
[21:41] <%Spiritcurse> "Good morning Karm. Ready?"
[21:42] <%Dark> "THe sun will allways rise again"
[21:42] <%Ven> "As i ever will be"
[21:42] <@Dorian> Evangeline smiles, "That it will, but our place is in the shadows, hunting the things that go bump."
[21:43] <%Spiritcurse> "We will survive, don't worry. And believe me, we're going to kill today. You heading to the HQ?"
[21:43] <%Dark> I laugh "That it is. And a good place to be it is"
[21:44] <%Ven> "Yup" i smile picking up the newly recovered flag
[21:44] <%Ven> "You coming with?"
[21:44] <@Dorian> Evangeline gives Conjack an odd look, and sighs, "Let's just get down to the HQ, shall we?"
[21:44] <%Spiritcurse> "I will, yes. Race?"
[21:45] <%Dark> "What was that look about?"
[21:45] <%Ven> *Pichu pops his head up from my hood and jumps on Raikus back patting him affectionaty
[21:46] <@Dorian> "Don't ask. You just sounded like someone... Ah, it doesn't matter. Lets go!"
[21:46] <%Ven> "Yeah sure" i laugh and spur Suicune on bowing my head at the gust of winds as suicune races for the HQ
[21:46] <%Spiritcurse> I dive, folding my wings behind me for more speed.
[21:47] <%Dark> I raise an eyebrow before nodding and taking a step back, gesturing a hand towards the door
[21:47] <%Ven> "Aww c'mon old man what ya got?!" i cry turning to look at him
[21:48] <%Spiritcurse> I start pulling closer to him, before racing ahead and landing at the door.
[21:48] <%Ven> "Lucker! i laugh as he flies past"
[21:49] <@Dorian> Evangeline smiles, before wandering through the door and making her way towards the HQ.
[21:50] <%Dark> I allow the Chacha's to go first before following, having a talk with Chachazero about my class on the way
[22:00] <@Dorian> As you all arrive at the main HQ, you see about 4000 students and 1000 soldiers in full armor preparing for what appears to be a full scale war. Chao is directing the troop deployment from a high vatage point, and you can see a few familliar faces here and there.
[22:01] <%Spiritcurse> "Wow, they've been able to get some serious resources together. Is the pentagram finished?" I address this last part at a nearby soldier.
[22:01] *** Karkhan quit (Ping timeout)
[22:01] <%Ven> "Chao, please have the men i am leading follow me"
[22:01] <%Dark> "A warning to the people..." I mutter as I look down at them
[22:03] <@Dorian> The soldier nods. "Just about, but we still need a final infusion of mana. Once we've got that, we'll be done."
[22:03] <@Dorian> Chao cannot hear you over the ruccus of the battle
[22:03] <%Spiritcurse> "That shouldn't be difficult, right?"
[22:04] <@Dorian> "No, we'll have it done as soon as everyone's inside.
[22:04] <@Dorian> "
[22:04] <%Spiritcurse> "Perfect. Have we got snipers in place?"
[22:05] <@Dorian> "They're on their way now."
[22:06] <%Spiritcurse> "How many?"
[22:07] <@Dorian> "A total of 100, but only 20 who are any good."
[22:07] <%Spiritcurse> "That's good enough for me. Are the turrets ready?"
[22:08] <%Dark> I leave them to the planning and begin pushing through the crowd, looking for my class in the mass of people
[22:08] <@Dorian> "More or less. We just need to properly calibrate the streams."
[22:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Good enough. And the emergency fallback?"
[22:09] <%Ven> I run to Chao on the platform
[22:11] <@Dorian> "Just about. We ran into a few setbacks, and should be ready to go in about two hours."
[22:12] <%Spiritcurse> "Any way this can be sped up?"
[22:13] <%Ven> "Chao, where are the men i will be leading." i ask when i reach her
[22:14] <@Dorian> Chao turns and frowns, "Who said you'll be leading any men? You're on bodygard duty for General Hrar."
[22:15] <%Ven> i sigh " fair enough, also expect a storm close by"
[22:15] <@Dorian> The soldier shakes his head, "No, or we may set it off accidentally."
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> "Okay then. We can buy two hours with any luck.
[22:16] <@Dorian> Chao nods, "We will. We have info on those beasts and their powers, you know."
[22:16] <%Ven> i walk back to Hrar quietly
[22:16] <%Spiritcurse> That is, unless something really bad happens. We have rocket infantry, right?"
[22:17] <%Dark> [needle in a haystack of vermin Jackie...]
[22:18] <@Dorian> The soldier nods, "Yeah, but we've got limited ammo. Only 20 RPGs and 1 special shell, but we'll get to that when we need it."
[22:18] <%Ven> as i get to Raiku and whisper in his ear
[22:18] <%Spiritcurse> "Good enough. I'm not expecting we'll need them, but still. How long until the battle, do you think?"
[22:19] <@Dorian> "I'unno."
[22:19] <%Spiritcurse> "Odd. I was expecting a midnight or dawn strike."
[22:19] <@Dorian> Suddenly, for no explainable reason, it begins to rain rather heavily.
[22:23] <@Dorian> "As was I, but it looks like that didn't happen. Maybe-"
[22:23] <%Ven> "Good boy" i lift my hand to feel the rain on my head and start humming a tune "Dummmmm dum da da dummmmm da dum da dum da da dummmm"
[22:23] <%Spiritcurse> "We'd better get ready." With that, I launch myself a hundred or so yards in the air, keeping my eyes out for movement.
[22:25] <%Ven> "Entei get ready....follow Hrar and wait for my signal" i say to the Beasts climbing on Suicunes back
[22:27] <@Dorian> Every television and radio suddenly bursts into life, Domino's voice spouting from them: "Attention, Mahoran Citizens! Please, remain calm, for your fate is yet to be decided. You have two options: One, give in and surrender the World Tree to us. Two, you can fight us, and most probably be massacred. Your choice will be decided in two hour's time, and will be based on whether you are still in occupation of the World Tree Plaza. Please, take your time over it, for it may decide the fate of everyone present!"
[22:28] <@Dorian> The message then begins to loop over and over.
[22:28] <%Dark> [hahaahaha...they are persistant are they not Jackie?]
[22:29] <%Spiritcurse> I bellow to those below. "CUT THE POWER TO THOSE MACHINES. WE WILL NOT RETREAT."
[22:29] <%Dark> "Good words" A snake says as it appears out of the shadows nearby "This is now our war!"
[22:30] <%Ven> [we shall not, we shall not be moved hahahahaha" the heartless mutters to in the back of head]
[22:31] <@Dorian> The soldiers quickly move to shut off as many of the televisions and radios they can.
[22:35] *** GreatUncleanOne quit (Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- Wibbly Wobbly IRC)
[22:39] <%Ven> having for the last few minutes been talking to Trinity i mutter a quick bye and hang up
[22:40] <%Spiritcurse> I begin circling the base, occasionally swooping down and turning to avoid sniper locks.
[23:06] <@Dorian> About an hour after Domino's message, Conjack returns, having spoken to his class.
[23:07] <%Spiritcurse> "It go well?"
[23:07] <%Ven> "welcome back"
[23:07] <%Dark> "Indeed. Most of them are scared out of their minds as you would expect...they shouldnt be here at all"
[23:07] <%Spiritcurse> "Well, we and the soldiers will do most of the fighting."
[23:08] <%Dark> I dont say anything as I reach into my pocket and pull out an ear piece. "One of my students did get this working however"
[23:08] <%Spiritcurse> "Well done?"
[23:09] <%Ven> i cock my head to the side
[23:09] <%Dark> "Its the com link that that man who held the Dean at gun point was using"
[23:10] <%Spiritcurse> "That's useful. We got an idea of their plans?"
[23:10] <%Ven> "Oh!" i cry and whisper something to Pichu who runs off
[23:11] <%Dark> "Havent tried it yet" I mutter, holding it in front of my face as if thinking before the snakes wisper somthing and I place it over my ear, hitting the power button
[23:12] <@Dorian> The com crackles into life, short bursts of German crackling over the link occasionally.
[23:12] <%Ven> "Oh yeah....forgot about them" i mutter as i listen
[23:12] <%Dark> "Think i just went back to the nazis..." i mutter
[23:13] <%Spiritcurse> "How long left until the attack?"
[23:13] <%Ven> "Yeah you did...that small guy came back with them, when i was in their base"
[23:14] <%Dark> i say nothing as i keep listening to the ear piece, focusing my attention on trying to find somthing I can understand
[23:14] <%Ven> *Pichu comes running back with Karms goggles and some cookies which eats as he passes the googles over
[23:15] <%Dark> A Heartless rises from the ground just long enough to snatch the cookie from Pichu's hand before sinking back into the ground again
[23:16] <%Ven> *Pichu stamps his foot and sulks while the Beast's boom with laughter at him
[23:22] <@Dorian> About an hour later, but before the battle, everyone is in their tactical locations. The fog over the lake has significantly thickened, and has recently started to buzz ferociously.
[23:22] <@Dorian> A light shower of natural rain begins.
[23:23] <%Spiritcurse> "Anything new on comms?"
[23:24] <%Dark> I am silent as I listen before shaking my head "Nothing...they just keep saying to watch over Library island"
[23:24] <@Dorian> As the fog begins to roll towards the town, the buzzing intensifies, and is evidently moving with the cloud.
[23:25] <%Spiritcurse> "Burn the cloud. Burn it all."#
[23:25] <%Dark> I close my eyes and sigh as i turn to look at those gathered around us
[23:25] <%Ven> "Entei.....make it rain"
[23:27] <@Dorian> Entei roars as the turrets attack, fire raining down on the cloud whilst bolts of flame ripping through it, leaving nothing in it's wake.
[23:27] <%Spiritcurse> Feeling like I could at least help, I begin firing bolts of light at the cloud.
[23:28] <%Dark> I turn to the crowd aorund us and draw my sword, holding it high above my head as, illuminated by the sea of fire falling behind me I scream out
[23:28] <%Dark> Defenders of Mahora Academy! We will not yield.
[23:28] <%Dark> Yes, time may forget us. Yes, we may all be slain. Yes, all our lives may be crushed this day. Yes, our homes and all that we love may burn and fall. But if this is the cost of standing up for what's right…if that is the cost for saving a future for any of those that live in this world…
[23:28] <%Dark> ...We will not yield!
[23:29] <%Dark> "
[23:29] <%Spiritcurse> As if to highlight his point, I launch a large fireball at the cloud, roaring with anger.
[23:30] <%Dark> The snakes rise from my sholders and screech a terrible nose into the air, like some terrible monster as they face the sky like wolves
[23:31] <%Ven> I raise my Keys and Roar in unison with the Beasts
[23:32] <@Dorian> At that, the fog dissipates, and the very clouds in the sky split open, revealing a writhing mass of bugs, easily several thousand, each one at least 4 ft long and many much longer, spinning over the town and particularily over the World Tree plaza.
[23:32] <@Dorian> The bugs dive, aiming straight for the main HQ/
[23:32] <%Dark> "War and conquest Conjack!!" The snakes howl "First two of the four!!"
[23:34] <%Spiritcurse> Picking out Sandalphon, I scream towards him at maximum speed.
[23:35] <@Dorian> As they dive, the bugs begin to open fire, their bolts striking at the base again and again.
[23:35] <%Dark> My hands glwo a terrible black as I lunge them out into the horde, screaming for those around to fire as I hurl a ball of pure shadow
[23:35] <@Dorian> Sandalphon smiles, "Hah! This shall be FUN!!!
[23:35] <@Dorian> END OF SESSION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:41 pm

One epic moment from Conjack then if i do say so myself Smile
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:51 am

"Gotta keep moving, Gotta keep going" Karm kept repeating to himself as he ran through the wilderness, sounds of something much larger tembling the ground behind him.
"Shit." he swore as he came to a cliff edge clearing "How the hell....GAH" he cryed as a drake,the size of a bus, crashed through the clearing.Jumping over Karm and landing near the edge.
"Right,fine lets end this" he shouts to the drake, its red scales and brilliant white horn gleaming in the sunlight, which then braces itself to charge.Summoning his keyblade Karm runs at the beast, who promptly does the same rearing its head so the horn is point directly at Karms heart.
"HRAAAAA!!" Karm screams as side steps just as he is about be hit by the horn, cutting a large chunk into the drakes scales.
After a second the drake trips and lands on its side, grunting and small flames lick its nostrils as the creature stands.
Twirling his keyblade Karm shouts "NOW PICHU" grinning slightly at the confused drake.Seconds later a small yellow mouse with red cheeks and black outlines jumps from a tree behind the drake, Its tail glowing brightly and breaks the drakes horn clean off.

As the drake roars in pain, Pichu turns to Karm and waves happily and grins at him, while Karm just shakes his head hits his face with his palm pointing to the drake with the other hand.Pichu turns to see the recovered drake glaring down at him, Terrified, Pichu turns and tries to run away but the drakes teeth clamps down on his ear and throws him into the trees, only to pop up seconds later unhurt but annoyed and scratching his ear.

"Tried to tell you!" Karm laughs as he runs at the drake pulling his arm up and firing a disc from the laucher on his wrist which cuts into the beasts face causing it to grunt and pull it face up seemingly in pain.
"Yeah got you now" Karm yells running at the Drake but quickly jumps ot the side as the drake pulls its head down and fires a ball of fire from its large maw.
"Sneaky little...." he mutters and swings for its head, as he does the drake spins around rapidly and knocks Karm close to the cliff with its tail.
"Dammit its raging! Pichu lets go" he shouts running to the tree which Pichu as been sitting in quietly, as he jumps and lands on Karms shoulder the drakes tail slams into him again sending them both to the edge.

Groaning Karm stands again, Pichu is still on the floor alive but too weak to fight, running with what little energy he has left Karm swings at the beasts head which just bounces off, and the drake seems to chuckle as he staggers back panting. Lifting its tail once more the drakes eyes gleam, from above a thundering roar shakes the ground more then the Drake ever would, as a 15 foot black shape with a yellow pattern down its body is twisting in the air coiling and then firing itself at a breakneck speed at the drake, pulling up at the last moment and snatching it from the ground and high into the air. Flicking it above it head and then firing a golden beam from its mouth, leaving only a burnt carcass to fall back to the ground below it.

"CHEERS RAY!" Karm bellows over the cliff to the dragon pokemon, which replys with a roar and heads off to a white speck in the distance, which Karm is now staring at.
"Hmm will take me around a half a day to get back...wait! Ray could have taken us! Damn him!" he turns grumpily talking about skinning the dragon when he gets back, and walks over to Pichu and picks him up walking a few steps back and jumps off the cliff gliding towards the ground.

Several hours later Karm is walking down the main bridge leading into Trinity, waving to a few merchants who are leaving or walking in briskly, Pichu had recovered a few hours before and had been sleeping in the hood of his jacket, looking up he saw ships flying in and out of the city shimmering as they pass through the force shield, and pokemon running around some with trainers some without.

As he gets to the gate a guard salutes and grants entry, waving him through and moving people along.
Walking past a large group of Kelma, huge aquatic people who live in the lake just outside the city wall, his heart dropped as it did everytime he walks into the city and sees the vast market stalls gathered in the courtyard, walking through he grabs a paupu fruit from a nearby stall and flips a coin and the merchant who nods and throws a berry at Pichu who nibbles at it and waves at the man.

After an hour Karm reaches the main building on the highest tier with a veiw of the entire city even the main gates miles away, watching a few sentret play in the grass near a few trainers chatting under a tree.
As he enters the building he is knocked sideways, when a foot it planted square in his jaw, causing him to hit the wall several metres away
"Wow Riu....i was gone for a whole 2 days, did you really have to kick me?" he mutters to the girl standing hand on hips near the door were he had just been standing. striding towards him Riu grabs Karm and lifts him from the ground and holds him in the air glaring at him for a moment and then crushes him in a hug
"Idiot, you didnt call me" she says crying slightly
Over Riu's shoulder a younger girl around eighteen whisper quietly and hangs her head nervously "Bu...but Karm did ring Ri.....last night..or did you forg....arghh!" she screams as a small sword starts chasing her around the room hands in the air crying, as Riu looks on with a evil grin on her face, as Pichu runs over to try and stop the blade turning red faced with effort.

"Creepy.." Karm mutters at Rius expression " well i sorted out the rogue Drake in the eastern quater, the lost Hark in the Glade, and ..." he says unable to finish
"Wait what!! you took on the drake! are you thick!! your not ready for that you only just found your Nobody and you think you will be at full strengh?"
"Erm well....Ray may have...erm obliterated it and dropped it in the Glades......" Karm muttered
Riu sighs and walks away, muttering, and the Girl walks over and gives Karm a tray with food on "he..here i thought you might want this" she says smiling and blushing
"Thanks Blisa" Karm says happily and lifts an arm up and tilts her head back smiling " you should smile more you look ..." remembering his place he walks to a desk and watches Blisa walk hurriedly out of the room.

"Wake up, lazy" Riu shouts dragging Karm out of his bed "Its first moon and i dont want you waking up late Again!"
"Fine." Karm mutters standing up and nudges Pichu to wake up from his hammock above his bed.
"We have a off world esignment for you" Riu says quietly and walks out of the room smiling as she hears Karms cheers and the sound of Pichu grumpily shocking Karm for waking him up.

"Ok its a scouting mission, so no hostile action if you can, the natives seem to be normal folk but unaware of the energy source, also look out for recruits we need all the help we can get." she stands as she finishes giving the brief and walks out of the room with Karm following her donning a leather chest piece on top of his jacket keeping both open.

"Ok i have everything i need, i will contact you after about a day to keep you updated" Karm says
"Ok good" a 18 year old says as they walk into the main teleporter room
"Oh Alex your here" Karm says muttering " like your never not..."
"it's Arlex" he says frustated "and yes please do call now and again can't have your stalker getting worried" he says tilting his head a few inches as a knife flies past embedding itself in a wall to the hilt, in the back gound Riu is shouting at him.

"We have just sent Gura, there were a few problems with the teleporter but it is fine now" Alex says quickly " Now lets get you two down there, stand on the pad please"

as Karm does he waves. disappearing he hears only "Oh Fuck!" from Alex and appears with a blinding flash in a courtyard outside a large set of buildings......

>>>>>>>>>>.................................................................................<<<<<<<

This is before Karms enterance just thought i should make one so enjoy Very Happy
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Well, the fluff only gets better! However, no ingame Rayzaqua! Full stop!

Also, the themes and simmilar have been updated. Go check 'em onna first page!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:35 pm

This is important. I need a single number. I would like this number to represent the probability that one or more of the OC members we can currently see are actually illusions.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Between 1 and 0, 0.66 reccurring. That may change, though, as, well, Domino + Iocus = Fuckwin tactics.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:38 pm

I thought as much. We may as well still fight, because this is a cool fight scene. Less cool when each hit just means they fizzle away. Even so, get to hit stuff, then run away and lose anyway.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Well, there's a chance you might not lose. I mean, that number's on average. It actually varies from 0 to 1, deppending on which member we're talking about. For example, Sandalphon is definately there, and there's only one of him. Valetudo, however...
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Sandalphon is getting his fecking head kicked in. And then cut off. Because seriously, fuck him. The rest, we'll just work through until we're properly losing.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm

You do know you still haven't actually got his one true weakness sorted out, don't you? Also, if you kill (not properly, just temporarily) him twice, he'll stop holding back, and start actually using his ATR, the Soul Smashers, and his Chain Armor. And that's your boss for the Arc, children!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Well, not much we can do about that, given that we've just entered combat. And by gods, I'm gonna make my surprise round count. We don't have enough intel to work out his weakness, so I'm gonna go for decapitation, sanctification and deportation.

As in, I'm gonna cut his head off, take it with me, use the ritual of final rest, then piss off to another world with it.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Well, this ought to be fun. Tell you what, tell me how that works out for you! Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

I will also immerse the head in acid/everburning fire. I know full well how to deal with sensible regenerating dickheads like that. The nonsensical kind I'll just keep beating down until I ascend.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Very Happy i will come in handy for the "Different world" part of you plan........How about a world were time does not pass, where no wind will blow and everything will stay the same everymore...
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 am

That sounds flawless. The other option is to offer it to my god, and say "If this faggot starts trying anything, will you just smite him for me? After all, I can't be everywhere at once." He's a fallen angel, so I reckon a god should be able to keep him in check. Especially since I'm his only other responsibility.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 am

Surpose that would work......i Never get to do anything!!!!
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 am

Well, do stuff then! Figure out what you can do, then do it 150%, like I do. I realise I'm rather good at doing fuckloads of damage, so I go and do it. Just find what your character can do, do it, get better at it, then do it again!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next