Burnt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

+8
Great Unclean One
Jawz
Amber
Camokasi
kiubiXninja
Spiritcurse
comingdarkness
DorianCreed
12 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Pointage Poll

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_lcap50%GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Goddamn it, even MORE restatting. And yes, I am gonna have to be restatting, due to my mum needing fire lighters at a point when my stuff was on the table and looked like scrap paper. FML, no NPCs! Ah, well, at least I won't get bored, hey?

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign - Page 20 Empty Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:55 pm

ouch...
I hope you shouted at her Razz

comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

You have no idea, my friend. You have no idea. Mad
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 pm

That sucks man, hard. Use a database, it's what I do for important NPCs. But then, I'm one of those people that uses unnecessary technology to solve every little problem.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

https://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 am

Erm about NPC's.....i have Entei and Raiku........ oh and did adam ask about the Big Bikes w/ miniguns? and adam did you stat said bikes?
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:47 am

Karm stands by Nodoka muttering to himself. After a few minutes he looks around noticing for the first time that he is alone
“Hmm what was that AI’s name?” he whispers to himself, standing up he picks up Nodoka and places her on the couch nearby.
“When are you gonna be waking up? Hopefully soon i dont really wanna be carrying you all the way back to the base” he sighs
As he goes to sit on the floor his jacket pocket starts to vibrate, stirring Nodoka but doesnt wake, he stands quickly and scrabbles over and removes the earpiece and clicks it on
“ARGH” he crys falling back wards forgetting to keep it slightly away
“Ok you little sneak, whawts this about you ringing up while i am asleep?! Twice now!” Riu crys
“Sorry,damn” he mutters “ what did want?”
She laughs “ just wanted to annoy you...”
In the background he hears Alex talking to her, and Riu mutter a reply about doing it soon
“erm what waas that?” karm asks sweetly a grin appearing on his face
He hears Riu sigh “we have a few surpises for you. Two we will send to you via Teleport the other two....well...their already there...”
“Ok then you gonna send them?” Karm asks
“Turn around we cant send them inside THAT place” she scowls after a few moments a bright flash appears outside and a fairly large box sits in the clearing outside and Karm runs over and slides on his knees for the last few metres. As he opens it a small light flickers on “Spared no expence have you for this...wow” he crys as he fully opens the box reveiling a shining silvery white plate armor
“Riu...who?” he asks shocked
“Erin decided to make you one after all...”
After several minutes of grunts and falling over Karm stands fully armored
“Niceee nice fit and light” he shouts down the mic
“Yeah to bad he wont make me a set....” she mutters “ Oh and now for the second part, you said there my be a war soon? Do you have a HQ? If so place this nearby” another flash a metres away from the first and a small flag stands proud a golden pole and a white flag with three keys emblazed on the material
“Thanks Riu” Karm smiles
“No worries, oh and the other two *gifts* are right behind you...”
With the final words Karm turns and hears three thundering roars.
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comingdarkness Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Nice...very nice...
So it seems that we are readying for war. You recieving your reinforcments from across the dimensions...Conjack...is prepairing for war in a way he had never wanted to...

Conjack was silent as he moved through the woods, his eyes glowing a deep blue as his vision pierced through the unnatural darkness around him. Mahora forest was an impressive span of nothing but wilderness, a belt of wildlife that covered the rear of the entire academy. And as Negi and his class, and he himself with some members of his own class, had so often proven, it was a good place to be alone when you had to do something that you didn’t want others to know about…
Sighing, he pulled himself over the truck of an oversized fallen tree before slowly moving towards the small waterfall that fell from a ledge just ahead of him. It was just bigger than him, enough for him to be able to see his own reflection in the falling liquid, the falling water somehow incredibly reflective for a reason he didn’t know. But that was hardly a mystery that he had as a priority on his mind at the moment…
Adjusting his black trilby upon his head as he stood before his own reflection, Conjack simply sighed as he closed his eyes and opened his mind to the night around him, smiling as he felt the tranquility of the world around him consume him.
[A moment of peace?]
Conjack smiled grimly as he looked up back at his reflection, meeting its eyes with a bang of regret at having even come here before remembering why it was that he was here.
“I doubt I will have any chance to enjoy peace for a long time” He said aloud as he looked at the reflection “So yes. Yes I am”
[War is coming to the academy…and those you care for will die]
“Maybe, maybe not. But that is yet to be seen”
[Why have you come here Jackie?] His reflection whispered, its face following a completely independent expression as the Darkness used it to represent itself whilst is body remained a perfect reflection of Conjack’s own body [You would only have come if you wanted to speak to me about something so openly…]
“We are both always straight to business aren’t we? Well maybe that’s for the best, we hardly see eyes to eye do we?”
The reflection grinned at him but said nothing as Conjack looked away as he searched for the right words before straightening his hat again and looking back towards it with a sigh.
“I’m here because I need your help”
[My…help?]
“Yes…” Again Conjack sighed as he looked away, unable to keep eye contact with the cruel grin that was spreading across his face as it stared at him “I…I can’t protect this Academy alone. I saw the world where the others defended it without me and I saw death…and I know that if I were to fight alongside of them then I would simply join them all in death.
[Let me guess…you don’t fear death but you fear failing those you want to defend…that noble streak of yours in very tiresome…]
“I want you to promise to not fight against me” Conjack stated simply, not answering the reflection as he looked at it “I want you to grant me access to the Darkness and not have the threat of you betraying me and killing those I am fighting alongside of. I will grant you freedom to destroy the circle, vent all of your anger and hate and power towards the circle…just swear that you will not attack or harm those around us. That you will not kill…”
[Her?]
Conjack stopped as the Darkness interrupted him, its eyes glowing and its mouth curled up in a sick parody of his own smile as it laughed. It knew that he wasn’t really fighting for the academy. He cared deeply for it and all those within but there was only one who he was standing ready to die for…only one who he would risk making a deal with the Darkness to protect.
“Yes…”
[Now you know how I work Jackie…I require some sort of extra payment for my own gain than simply the spilling of blood]
Now it was Conjack who fell silent as he looked at his reflection, his eyes flashing a look of pain that betrayed what he intended as he thought his final proposition to the Darkness, both unwilling and unable to say the words out loud. For a time, the reflection was still as it seemed to ponder his offer before it simply burst out into laughter.
The Darkness sneered at him as his reflection sank into shadows, his entire form being bathed in the darkness as it seemed to bubble and rise, his own eyes being the only thing that remained as the bright blue of the reflection was cast into a sickly yellow. There was the sound of hissing and clicking and shadows leapt from the water, grabbing onto his body with grips of sticky black as the Darkness reattached itself to him. He stumbled back and coughed as the night refused with his body before standing back up, looking around him in search for the Darkness’ answer.
And as the moon above him vanished behind the clouds…he got his answer.
Heartless hung from every tree branch and crawled across every tree trunk. The sky filled with their pitch black wings and the air filled with the deafening sound of clicking and snarling. Again the moon above them entered a thicker patch of cloud and true darkness grip the forest…and Conjack felt power course through him like never before.
Looking down at his hand he saw the black claws that he usually fought with twist and bend as they doubled in length and a dozen pitch black tendrils rose around him like a bush of thorns. Four snakes snapped and hissed at him as they rose from the night before him, creeping around the Heartless as thy moved forward, and their sides glowing a pale yellow.
[I am yours to command Conjack Darkright] They hissed in unison [But know this…with every life that you take I will grow in power…and should this war look to be lost…I will take you up on your half of our deal]
And as he looked around, surrounded by hundreds of beings of absolute darkness, Conjack felt something stir within him as they all bowed down towards him, Heartless bending their limbs in homage and even the snakes tilting their heads downwards.
The Darkness would fight in this war…and it would bring hell with it…
comingdarkness
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:29 pm

... Dude, I've half a mind to veto the extra heartless, considering how gamebreaking they are in a fight. However, first of all, I'd like an exact number of how many there are, with a point cost, your point total, and their point total. Of course, if it's just for fluff, and you're not actually getting the extra heartless, then fair enough, but remember! The 2000 point Darkness isn't, and indeed can't, be an Ally until you're at 2/3 of it's point total. Which, considering this campaign, may happen at some point. No joke. Oh, btw, a 2000 point Alternate Form would cost 1815 points. Just sayin' Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Hmm, 1334 point characters. This ought to be funny.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Well, you're gonna need it against Zanton. All 3500 points of him. Now do you see why I've been saying 'RUN THE FUCK AWAY"?
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Hmm... I'm gonna need more tanks.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:09 am

Well, seeing as the log appears to have dissapeared to... somewhere, I'll just put up a short synopsis. There was a breif chat at the Military Base about some stuff and the fact that OC had asked to parley, you went to meet OC, they showed up, you got into a bit of a shouting match, they basicaly said "You can die now, or you can die later. Your pick." to which everyone went "Yeah, fuck that!". Sound about right? Oh, and I had to end at a really shitty moment due to unforseen parents wanting the compter. Sad
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Aye, that's pretty much what happened. What's that I hear about no game on Friday then?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Nah, that was if I stayed on the PC. Mah mum hand wanted the computer since, like, 10, but I kept saying "Just five more minutes." 45 minutes later, she snapped, and told me to either get of the computer or be banned from going on it for the rest of the week. I got off. Fast. So, yeah. We has a game on friday. Fun! Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Splendid! My marathon of minecraft and GURPS induced sleep deprivation shall continue another night!
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:12 pm

... Sir, I believe you have just won the "Most Awesome Insomnia Cause" award. Have a redstone deposit. Or a cookie. Or even a hell portal, but I'm sure you don't want any ghasts, now do you?

EDIT: I've updated the themes, which you should probably go check out.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Dude, I get paid in redstone. Resident electrician of the server. They pay my costs, plus a little bit. Although the main advantage is this: I know exactly how their base is laid out, and I know how to disable their traps.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:37 pm

So, a cookie or a hell portal, then. OR, even, a fuck-heug diamond pocket? Also, I has some NPCs for you guys! Here they are:

Konoka
ST 9, DX 11, IQ 12, HT 10
HP 11, FP 10, Will 12, Per 11, Speed 5.25, Move 5, Dodge 8
SM +0, 86 lbs
Traits: Healing (Cosmic, -10 FP, Anything Alive, Gadget (Breakable (DR 2), Can Be Stolen (-20 %), Unique, SM -5)), Special Rapport (Hrar), Fashion Sense, Very Beautiful, Clueless, Chummy, Skinny, Magery 1
Skills: Area Knowledge (Mahora)-12, Cooking-12, Housekeeping-12, First Aid-14, Physician-14
Spells: Detect Poison-12, Lend Energy-12, Lend Vitality-12, Releive Sickness-12, Stop Bleeding-12, Minor Healing-14

Mana
ST 14, DX 14, IQ 12, HT 14
HP 14, FP 14, Will 12, Per 16, Speed 6, Move 8, Dodge 11
SM +0, 123 lbs
Traits: Gunslinger, Riflesman Skill 4, Telescopic Vison 4, Dark Vision, Hard To Kill 4, Regeneration (Slow), Climber, Walk On Air, Warp, Combat Reflexes, Enhanced Dodge, Very Fit, Beautiful
Skills: Guns (All)-18, Gunner (All)-18, Jumping-14, Acrobatics-14, Running-14, Climbing-14, Exorcism-14

Veronica
ST 13, DX 14, IQ 11, HT 12
HP 13, FP 12, Will 11, Per 13 Speed 6, Move 9, Dodge 11
SM +0, 94 lbs
Traits: Weapon Master (All), Trained By A Master, Intuition, Combat Reflexes, Enhanced Dodge, Fearlessness 5, Danger Sense, Very Fit, High Pain Threshold, Hard To Kill 5, Striking ST +10, Attractive, Pitiable
Skills: Melee Weapons (All)-16, Acrobatics-16, Jumping-16, Running-16, Climbing-16, Stealth-16, Hypnotism-10, Invisibility Art-16

Yukari
ST 9, DX 11, IQ 15, HT 9
HP 9, FP 9, Will 16, Per 16, Speed 5, Move 5, Dodge 8
SM +0, 91 lbs
Traits: Magery 2, Magical Talent 2, Create (Household Objects) 4, Control (Household Objects) 4, Megalomania, Chummy, Curious, Beautiful, Pitiable
Skills: Maths (Applied)-16, Writing-16, Throwing Weapon (Kinfe)-15, Thaumatology-16
Spells: Apportation-20, Dancing Object-20, Various Other Spells-14

Kurumu
ST 16, DX 12, IQ 10, HT 12
HP 16, FP 12, Will 10, Per 10, Speed 6, Move 6, Dodge 11, Fly Move 17
SM +0, 108 lbs
Traits: Transcendant Appearance (Universal), Flight (Winged, Switchable), Long Talons (Switchable), Striking ST +8, Illusions (Mental Stigmata), Charisma 4, Combat Relfexes, Enhanced Dodge
Skills: Sex Appeal-25/19, Detect Lies-12

Dokuo
ST 14, DX 13, IQ 12, HT 13
HP 14, FP 13, Will 12, Per 12, Speed6.5, Move 6, Dodge 10, Flight Move 12
SM +0, 82 lbs
Traits: Attractive, Pitiable, Weapon Master (Warhammer) Charisma 2, Flight (Winged, Switchable) Sig Gear (Excalibolg), Duty (Heaven <15, Hazardous), Callous
Skills: Two-handed Mace-16, Various Others
Excalibolg
Base Weapon: Fine Warhammer (sw+4 imp, Parry 0U, Reach 1,2)
Enchantments: Acc +2, Dmg +2, True Weilder can use Resurection (as spell @ 14) 1/day, +10 ST to weilding arm(s).

Last edited by DorianCreed on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Nice! Only problem I have is Switchable. It's not needed - flight and talons are by default.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:02 am

Fair enough, then. Just assume that they don't have the switchable, or whatever.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Camokasi Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 am

what points do we get for Wednesday? and happy universal pokemon day Very Happy
Camokasi
Camokasi
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 pm

I'll give double points tonight, to make up for the no points on Wednesday, k? If anyone has a problem with that, then tell me, and I'll pm you your points and then just give you normal points tonight.
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:44 pm

By double, mean you (last session)+(this session), or (2*this session)? Because given that I get pretty consistent points, it makes no difference to me, but I've been having a really autistic couple of days. Plus, if the latter, we should probably try to do something fuckawesome.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 pm

The former, most likely. However, I may just double this sessions points, as I can't actually remember what you should've got last session Very Happy
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Can we instead choose (last)+(next)? Since this one looks like it isn't going to happen, due to General Failure.
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by DorianCreed Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah, go for it. Well, less general faliure and more pokeymans. Mad I never thought I'd ever feel this much rage towards a game!
DorianCreed
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritcurse Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 am

Even when we killed that guy?
Spiritcurse
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next