GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pointage Poll

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 4

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

...Wow. Thank you very much, Spiritcurse, but I've got what I want planned out to my satisfaction, and it's all as generic as needs-be for any collection of characters, including a group who are basically playing as the main characters from K-ON! Otherwise known as 'Led Ornithropter'. Yes, I needed to reference it, why do you ask?

Oh, and kiubiXninja? Maybe. Don't keep your hopes up, though. I'm a Paranoia GM at heart as well, so expect any asked-for reward to be a serious double-edged sword, with the edge towards you being mono-molecular. Tortuted metaphors rule, don't they?

DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by kiubiXninja on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:26 pm

indeed but will be fun to wach me do somersolts from ded start and take no damage( catfall )

kiubiXninja
Usual Poster
Usual Poster

Posts : 300
Join date : 2010-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Nah, I'm thinking more along the lines of 'If you stop moving, make one SaveVSDie every minute. If you take them off, Die.' Try those shoes on, why don't you?

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm

... That's not how catfall works!

And yes, these items are always fun. The addictive sword I mentioned is nasty. Once you've gained [HPx10] hit points from it, that's the only way you can heal. Also, you lose 2 HP every midnight for the rest of your life. Losing the sword at this point is a bad idea.
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

You, sir, have the mind of a fine Paranoia GM, my good Citizen. You could be High Programmer within a fortnight, were Alpha Complex real! And, yes, that is nasty. Sounds a little like the fabled Head of Vecna. I'm sure you've heard of it.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Nope, go on?

Another shocker. Achilles shield. A shield that provides 150% of the benefits of a large shield - more HP, DR and DB. However, should you ever roll a critical success when blocking a piercing or impaling attack, the Achilles spot is hit - a weak bit of shield. The attack passes right through, doing normal damage to the vitals - the spot is above the heart. Players are unaware of the Achilles spot, although an Armourer roll at -4 will find it.
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Nice sheild. Of course, if someone nailed a bin lid to that spot, then there goes your reliable way of killing off a character at will.

Oh, and that head? It's meant to be a replacement, a bit like the Eye of Vecna or the Hand of Vecna. It even has a hugely powerful magical aura. The downside? It's not in and of itself magical, and won't bring you back to life when put on your neck. Woe betide the poor gaming group that finds that perticular 'magic' item.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Eh, if they pass their armourer roll, fine by me. Otherwise, they'll never know. Without metagaming, which is frowned upon.

And that's damn nice.
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Now, to ask a question that's been preying on my mind for a while now: When are we gonna do this IRC shiz tonight? (It is tonight after all, I belive) Imma need an answer ASAP, but other than that, I should be fine.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Suddenly, a response! Yah, I'm up for tonight or tomorrow. One thing about tomorrow - earliest I can make it is likely to be 10.
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Let's say tonight at ten, then. I'm actually on right now, and have been since about four. I'm good any day of the week, although usually only untill 11:30, and only 10:30 on the evenings before weekdays during school time. It's crap, I know, but it's the best I can do, as I need copious amounts of sleep so I have energy to play Kingdom Hearts at godawful hours in the morning.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:03 am

IRC session for Adam's backstory here:

[22:52] <@Spiritcurse> Headbutt dinosaurs, fall through portal.
[22:53] <@Dorian> I mean after 'fall through portal'
[22:53] <@Spiritcurse> Landed in the city.
[22:54] <@Dorian> Like, say, if the portal takes you to, say, eight days before the Festival, while the main campaign starts two days before the Festival.
[22:54] <@Dorian> What do you do?
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> Try to learn how all this "technology" works.
[22:55] <@Dorian> How? Describe it.
[22:56] <@Spiritcurse> He spends the first day wandering in awe, staring amazed at all the things the other take for granted.
[22:56] <@Spiritcurse> The other days he spends trying to communicate with his god for information. He fails, but he can sense his god there.
[22:57] <@Dorian> On the 5th day of your time now, you see a small swarm of large insects buzzing in front of the sun.
[22:58] <@Dorian> By 'large', I mean about 4ft long.
[22:59] <@Spiritcurse> I'll fly up after them. They obstruct my view of my lord.
[23:00] <@Dorian> Once you get up there, you notice that they are completely matte black and are partly made of a strange material that flashes like a miniature version of your lord.
[23:00] <@Dorian> Lots of small red flashing versions of your lord, as well
[23:01] <@Spiritcurse> Smash. Engage Heroic ST and start smashing them. They dare show false idols?
[23:01] <@Dorian> ... Ok, roll to hit.
[23:04] <@Dorian> The insect moves out of the way of your mace seemingly before you swing. The insects swing around into a solid hexagonal formation
[23:04] <@Dorian> There are seven of them, btw.
[23:09] <@Dorian> As you are readying yourself there are a series of light flashes from the insects.
[23:13] <@Dorian> The light flashes impact into you, although most of the impact is taken away by your skin and armor, leaving you barely consious.
[23:13] <@Dorian> The insects fly off and start to circle around, moving swiftly towards you.
[23:14] <@Spiritcurse> The Quezocoatlus, sensing my pain, flies down quickly, setting my barely concious body to the floor.
[23:14] <@Dorian> The insects break off pirsuit, flying towards an obscenely large tree.
[23:15] <@Dorian> As they get close, you somehow loose sight of them.
[23:15] <@Spiritcurse> "What happened?"
[23:16] <@Dorian> A bystander, a young looking girl, smiles and replies "You got your pitiful arse handed to you, is what happened."
[23:17] <@Spiritcurse> "I may be barely awake, but I could still smash you, demon."
[23:18] <@Dorian> A strange wind whips up her hair and a glint of pure evil appears in her eye. "I doubt it"
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Let me rest, and we'll try."
[23:19] <@Dorian> A cry rings out from a ways away. "Evangeline! What are you doing!?"
[23:20] <@Dorian> At which point you black out,
[23:20] <@Dorian> Painfiully.
[23:22] <@Dorian> When you wake up, you are in a strange white building with stranger white pieces of soft hide hanging around the soft... thing that you are lying on, with a piece of the same soft hide over you.
[23:23] <@Dorian> You also have pieces of the soft hide wrapped around your wounds, and you feel quite alot better.
[23:23] <@Spiritcurse> "Mmm, comfy." I stay where I am for the while, contemplating what the hell happened.
[23:25] <@Dorian> A young woman in a nurses outfit walks around the hanging soft-hide. She is rather beautiful, with long black hair and brown eyes. "Ah! You're awake! How are you feeling?"
[23:25] <@Spiritcurse> "Pain. Lots and lots of pain. Who are you?"
[23:26] <@Dorian> "My name is Konoka Konoe. And you?"
[23:26] <@Spiritcurse> "Hrar. Why are you here?"
[23:28] <@Dorian> "I'm the nurse here at the Academy. Now, Hrar doesn't sound in the slightest Japanese, so I'm guessing you aren't from around here, are you?"
[23:28] <@Spiritcurse> "Indeed not."
[23:29] <@Dorian> "Where ARE you from, may I ask?"
[23:29] <@Spiritcurse> "The Rhodoka tribe."
[23:31] <@Dorian> "Tribe?" She giggles, "Not likely in this ti-" She suddenly freezes, her eyes widening. She suddenly bolts, droping a clipboard as she goes.
[23:33] <@Dorian> There are brief sounds of an argument, and Konoka reappears, flanked by another young woman in a man's Kimono. The new girl is carrying a long pole that curves around the middle.
[23:33] <@Spiritcurse> "She must have been Samlian" I mutter to myself as she runs.
[23:35] <@Dorian> The second girl steps in front of Konoka, placing her hand on one end of the stick. "Why are you here!?" she barks, her voice demanding and powerful.
[23:35] <@Spiritcurse> "I have no idea. I stepped through a hole in the air, came out here."
[23:36] <@Dorian> "A hole in the air!? Not likey! Where were you before you stepped through this 'hole in the air'?"
[23:37] <@Spiritcurse> "I was in my village, Morandishu."
[23:38] <@Dorian> "Morandishu? I think I've heard that before, sometime a few... Yue! Get in here! I need to ask you something!"
[23:39] <@Dorian> A young, bookish, green haired woman runs in, an ornate object with scripture on it in her hands. "Yes?" she asks, looking inquisitively at you.
[23:40] <@Dorian> "Morandishu. Check it, please" the woman with the stick says, tapping her foot to an unfamilliar and yet catchy beat.
[23:41] <@Dorian> Yue looks at her object and mutters something. Suddenly, the runes change and lift up into the air.
[23:42] <@Dorian> Yue's eyes go wide, her mouth dropping. "Oh, dear god!
[23:42] <@Spiritcurse> "The gods chose you for magic as well?"
[23:43] <@Dorian> Konoka turns around. "Not the gods, Negi! He's our teacher!"
[23:43] <@Dorian> Yue hushes her and turns to you. "Hrar, was it? I'm very sorry, but you don't belong here."
[23:44] <@Spiritcurse> "I'd got that far!"
[23:45] <@Dorian> Yue smiles, "I'd guessed. However, you cannot get back to where you're from, although when might be more appropriate in this situation."
[23:46] <@Spiritcurse> "When? What are you saying?"
[23:47] <@Dorian> Yue takes a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to know?"
[23:48] <@Spiritcurse> "Yes. And then I'd like to go home. They're expecting me to bring the hunters back."
[23:49] <@Dorian> Yue smils, although there is no happines behind it. "Well, I'm sorry, but they'll be waiting a long time. Or rather they were waiting a long time. Hrar, I'm sorry to say that you have come foward in time approximately 12000 years."
[23:51] <@Spiritcurse> "I... I understand. I'm in the future."
[23:53] <@Dorian> "Yes. I imagine the culture shock must be massive. We're going to have to knock you out for a while, now. We need to operate on your wounds in order to take the pain away."
[23:53] <@Spiritcurse> "Okay, do it quickly."
[23:54] <@Dorian> Konoka nods, and takes out a needle full of a clear liquid. She walks swiftly up to you, and stabs it in your kneck.
[23:56] <@Dorian> You start to feel sleepy, and swiftly everything goes black as you fall backwards onto the soft thing that you're lying on. As you go, you see the woman with the stick argueing with y
[23:56] <@Dorian> *Yue
[23:58] <@Dorian> However, you can't hear them, for some reason. The last thing you feel as you drift off is a soft kiss on your forehead and Konoka's softly whispered words: "Sweet dreams."

Hope you like how it starts. Oh, and don't worry, comingdarkness, it's gonna get darker.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 pm

It better get darker...
And to continue this, I decided to write this little snippet to introduce myself. I warn you that a part of it gets a little gory but this is all the history of Conjack Darkright you need to know, or at least his past with Evangeline A.K. McDowell. The darkness is watching....
And as you all know music is very important to my work so here is what I listened to...it even has a vid of the game my character is based on:




“Interesting…”
Conjack Darkright gave frowned in curiosity as be bent down over the dead arachnid, examining some of the blood on his fingers with interest. He flinched as one of his dark avatars (one of the two snake like figures that the darkness often used to voice itself) appeared from his shoulder, letting out a low hiss under the bright sun light before lowering down and sniffing the blood. For a time it was still and then, with a violent jerk and snarl of rage, it pulled back and fixed him with a fierce gaze, its eyes glowing a dull yellow under the sun.
“This blood reeks of false darkness…” It snarled at him, its words harsh and malformed yet far clearer then the snakes over toothed jaw should have been capable of.
“False darkness?”
“The power of one who claims the power of darkness for his own” The snake snapped at him, as if the answer was the most obvious thing in the world. “Yet he is not a part of me…and that makes him nothing more than a pretender. Just like that maggot Anya when she took the darkness for her own…nothing but pathetic falseness”
“Then why do I sense fear in your voice?”
The snake snarled at him, revealing rows and razor sharp teeth, before retracting back into his shoulder with the soft sound of slithering, leaving him alone again without providing any sort of answer to his question. Yet, whether it was willing to admit it or not, the darkness had sounded scared…and that could only mean trouble.
Standing, Conjack gave a final look down at the slain insect before a tendril of pure blackness reached from the bottom of his spin and tore it apart, leaving nothing left to betray that it had ever existed as it absorbed the resulting blood and his own body took what little life force had been left within it. The darkness had been right…the power within it felt foreign.
She is close Jacky…Conjack nodded as he looked around, hearing the darkness whispering in the back of his mind now that it was void of any physical avatar. But it was unlike the darkness to actually tell him where he wanted to go or where someone he was looking for was…why was it suddenly being helpful? Especially when he was looking for the one that he had taken as his apprentice, the one that the darkness despised for his teaching of its ways to her. It hated that fact that Conjack had taken her in when he had found her so many years ago…

Conjack snarled as the two snakes tore the knights apart, their fanged maws easily slicing apart their weak armor with little effort before hurling them from the pier and into the river. The survivors screamed out and turned to flee as they saw his body being consumed in blackness, the snakes twirling around him as massive, spiked tendrils rose from his form and his eyes glowing a bright yellow as he stepped towards them. They dropped their blades and fled.
But the darkness had already been released…
Hissing, one of the snakes broke free from his body and slivered quickly across the wooden floor, hissing as it wrapped around one of the ankles of the knights and slipping through the joints in his joints and tearing their bodies apart from with, turning the armor that was supposed to be there to protect them into a shell as they desperately tried to pull the snake out before falling silently to the ground as the snake slivered free and pursued another one.
“Abomination!” One of them screamed as they turned and unleashed an arrow at him, only for snake still attached to his body to snap its maw around the shaft in mid air and snap it in two as a tendril of utter blackness rose up and slammed into his chest, piercing right through his body and out the other side. Grunting in contempt, Conjack swung the tendril around and sent the dead archer flying high into the air to fall against the water with a satisfying spray of water and blood. Then, falling still, he allowed the snake to finish of those left.
It paused when it reached the witch hunter, toying with the terrified man as it pinned him down and circled him before finally, after what seemed like an age, it tore his throat open with its teeth and left him to choke to death on his own blood, his body shaking a twitching as it died.
It was a bloodbath…none survived…
“Pathetic scum” the remaining snake snarled at him as the snake he had sent out returned to him, sinking into his legs and reappearing from his shoulder as it retook its place “They claim to fight hell itself for their precious god yet, as soon as they see the true powers of darkness, they turn and flee without a second thought…pathetic”Conjack had to agree as he used his heel to kick another body from the pier, trying not to see the way that its face had been torn clean off by the snake. He had found them attacking a little girl, about to draw weapons on the screaming child, and had decided to step in, allowing the darkness to have its way with the guards in order to make it shut up about his worry for a human child. Now, with the stench of blood in the air, he turned to face the girl he had just saved.
And gasped in utter shock at what he saw…
The girl was bent over the body of one of the men he had killed; her face bent over where his tendril had tore his throat out and was actually drinking from the spilt blood. Her entire body was arched as if she was trying to stop herself from drinking yet was unable to as her long hair became matted with the spilt life force. Beside him, the snakes sniffed the air before snarling and hissing, snapping at the air as if they thought the girl was attacking and, with a mental snarl from the darkness, Conjack knew what it was that he had saved.
A vampire.
“Keep away from me!” The girl suddenly shrieked as she looked up and saw him, surrounded by withering tendrils of darkness, and crawled back to her hiding place beneath an overturned foot cart. She cradled her head in her arms and sobbed, seeming to shake with fear as her tongue broke free from her body and licked the blood from her lips. It was truly a pathetic sight, and maybe that was why he ignored the darkness revulsion and had knelt down beside her, cradled and comforted her, and then taken her back to his own shelter and heard her story…


The rest had been history Conjack supposed as he walked slowly down the forest path, noticing with a flash of annoyance that there was a swarm of the oversized insects flying across the sun above him. It was too bright for him to do anything about them now and he was tired and he had to speak to the girl about something important.
He had taken her in after finding her that night, heard her story of waking up on her tenth birthday as a vampire and had helped her to reek her revenge on the one that had done it to her, he suspected that even the darkness had grown some form of respect for her when it had seen what she had done to the screaming human.
After that the two had left, the girl finally telling him her name, Evangeline A.K. McDowell, and had traveled together, Conjack teaching her how to use her powers after having met vampires both as friends and in battle before and Evangeline doing nothing more than keep him company. They had been friends and had learnt much together but had both grown apart from the rest of humanity in the process, Evangeline struggling to control her thirst and Conjack the darkness. Yet, it had been somewhat peaceful until Evangeline had chosen to go her own way, causing Conjack to return to a place in Japan where he felt calm.
She did however return a few years later, asking for his help in another act of vengeance, this time against the greatest mage in existence, the Thousand Master. Which of cause, he jumped at the chance of doing although she constantly refused to explain to him why she wanted to have vengeance upon him.
He had watched as Vampire girl met the legendary man somewhere in the west, watched as explosions of energy both light and dark tore the air apart and the one he had taken in and taught as his apprentice, the closest to family he had ever had, had fallen to the magician. Then, ignoring Evangeline’s request for him not to intervene, he had made his presence known.
He didn’t remember anything after that…he remembered giving in completely to the darkness as rage consumed him. He remembered flying through the air and unleashing the entirety of the darkness. But he remembered being defeated too and the darkness being sealed away just as Evangeline now was, but the Thousand Master had not punished him any further, despite suffering injury in his battle with the darkness and had simply left him there.
The next few years had been spent aimlessly wondering the globe, looking for where Evangeline had been banished to. He had come to live with various people over that time; a group of Frankenstein like girls, three goddesses and a human and an academy for monsters to name but a few before finally finding her in Japan at a place called Mahora Academy. After that he had sneaked into the magic world and ensured that the Thousand Masters son was sent exactly where she was so that she could be freed but events had followed and after that, everything went into an impossible to predict direction.
Now, both Conjack and Evangeline were staying at the academy, had grown to like at least some of the students there, and had fought to protect them.
“I still say that you are allowing you emotions to govern you Jacky…” The darkness whispered in his ‘ear’, keeping its voice low and almost calm as it spoke “You could be free of it all if you just give into my will. Give the vassal to me and all those pains and responsibilities will simply melt away”“Evangeline! What are you doing!?”
Conjack’s reply was cut short as he looked up to see the form of a young boy stand in run towards where his apprentice stood, wondering to himself how he hadn’t noticed that she was so near…or that she was standing over the unconscious form of what looked like a muscle bound barbarian….
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 pm

So, over the years, he's stayed with the people from Franken Fran, Keiichi from Ah My Goddess!, and... I'm dissapointed to say that I can't actually tell what that last one is. Still, awesome backstory!

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:17 pm

I thank you Smile
The last one was Rosario + Vampire, also refrenced in that fact Conjack has fought alonside vampires before
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Spiritcurse on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 am

[22:42] <@Dorian> It is currently two days until the great event that everyone in Mahora has been waiting for: the Festival. Ever since the great 22nd one, each Festival has been a place of bizzare and wonderful events. As Hrar, an unwitting traveller from another time, awakens, he finds a strange man sat on the end of his bed.
[22:43] <@Spiritcurse> "Not another one. Let me guess, I'm on another world too?"
[22:43] <@Dark> "Seems that way" is all i say
[22:43] <@Spiritcurse> "Wonderful. And where is my pet?"
[22:44] <@Spiritcurse> "Are you another shaman?"
[22:44] <@Dark> "Somthing like that..."
[22:45] <@Spiritcurse> "Where have the others gone? The one with the sleeping wand."
[22:45] <@Dark> "oh they went to class. I have mine currently being taken over as i wanted to be here when you...awoke"
[22:46] <@Spiritcurse> "Why? I've not seen you before, have I?"
[22:47] <@Dark> "No"
[22:48] <@Spiritcurse> "Then why am I so important?"
[22:49] <@Dark> I am silent before a snake of utter blackness slips from my shoulder and hovers over you. with teeth bared and eyes glowing a deep yellow as it sniffs the air around you
[22:49] <@Spiritcurse> "What? You are a shaman, and a foul one at that!"
[22:49] <@Dark> "You smell of the false darkness"
[22:49] <@Dorian> At this point, Konoka enters the room, luckily not noticing the snake of darkness.
[22:50] <@Spiritcurse> "I smell of the light, demon."
[22:50] <@Dark> I retract it very quickly
[22:50] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah, the sleep-shaman."
[22:50] <@Dark> "Ah Konaka, good to see you"
[22:51] <@Dorian> She looks around "Ah, Mr. Darkright! I didn't know you were here." She glances towards Hrar, and blushes slightly.
[22:51] <@Dark> "I trust Negi gave you permission to be out of class?"
[22:51] <@Spiritcurse> "Have you seen my pet? He must be missing me."
[22:52] <@Dorian> "Of course he did! I have to check up on our star patient, now, don't I?" She turns to Hrar, "No, I haven't met your 'pet', mister. I don't know what you're talking about."
[22:53] <@Spiritcurse> "You'd recognize him if you've seen him."
[22:54] <@Dorian> "Would I, now? This wouldn't be a metaphor for something..." Her blush deepens, "...Inappropriate, now, would it?"
[22:55] <@Dark> "Ahem. Teacher present here you know"
[22:55] <@Spiritcurse> "This would not. Of course, speaking of them is somewhat taboo when I come from."
[22:56] <@Dark> "Knokoka, please do you check up if you must"
[22:57] <@Dorian> She jumps, as if renoticing you. "Mr. Darkright, I'm very sorry! I'll get on with the checkup right away!" She bows low to you, and turns to Hrar, "Now, let's have a look at your vitals, shall we?"
[22:58] <@Dorian> She takes a thermometer out of a drawer, and pops it into Hrar's mouth, tapping a button on it as she does.
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> "This wouldn't be a metaphor for anything inappropiate, would it?" I say with a grin.
[22:59] <@Dorian> She blushes again, and smiles slightly. Picking up a clipboard, she makes several notes, before taking the thermometer back and tossing it expertly into a sink on the far side of the room.
[23:00] <@Spiritcurse> "Am I well?"
[23:01] <@Dorian> As she moves around to take your pulse, she nods and says, "I haven't found anything wrong with you yet! Just one last test, now."
[23:01] <@Spiritcurse> "Excellent, the gods are pleased with me."
[23:02] <@Dark> I tut slightly at the mention of gods before staring blankly into space
[23:02] <@Spiritcurse> "You should not insult the Sun god when I am near, demon."
[23:02] <@Dorian> In order to get to your side (to take your pulse) she walks past Conjack and just brushes against him. In doing so, she shivers violently, before moving away from the contact.
[23:02] <@Dark> I dont even seem to notice he spoke
[23:03] <@Spiritcurse> "You feel his demonic presence too?"
[23:03] <@Dark> as she touches me, you notice my eyes flash a pale blue for a brief second
[23:03] <@Dorian> As she takes your pulse, she seems slightly pale, and is shivering quite alot.
[23:03] <@Spiritcurse> "Are you okay?"
[23:04] <@Dark> "Just a draft right miss Konoe. I'll close the window"
[23:05] <@Dark> I walk over to the window and shut it, staying their as i seem to zone out again
[23:08] <@Dorian> She stands up, now over her shivering fit, and walks back to the end of your bed, making another note on her clipboard. "Well, Mr.... Hrar, you're free to go. I've put you in Mr. Darkright's care for now, in order to make sure your state stays stable. That IS okay, is it not, Mr. Darkright?" Her eyes bore into you, as if daring you to say no.
[23:08] <@Spiritcurse> "That's fine by me. Happily, the gods of life smile on me."
[23:09] <@Dark> "Indeed it is" I smile, seeming to snap out of a daydream "You go back to class...oh and tell Evangilne that I wish to speak to her later"
[23:10] <@Spiritcurse> "Now, I need to find my pet. I hope he hasn't gotten too hungry."
[23:10] <@Dark> "Stay where you are" I snap "We have things to discuss first"
[23:10] <@Spiritcurse> "Very well."
[23:10] <@Dorian> Her normally bright face wavers slightly, and she nods. "I will, Mr. Darkright. Thank you for this!" She bows, and skips out of the room, obviously in a world of her own.
[23:11] <@Dark> "Good girl" I say to no one in particual "Pure heart"
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> "And a skilled shaman."
[23:11] <@Dark> "haha Yes she is...but she did learn from some of the best"
[23:12] <@Spiritcurse> "You have more skilled shamans? Maybe the future isn't so bad."
[23:13] <@Dark> "Not exactly shamans...but the effect is the same i suppose"
[23:13] <@Spiritcurse> "What do you call them in your time?"
[23:15] <@Dark> "Mages, Wizards, fancy party tricks...all are the same"
[23:15] <@Spiritcurse> "Tricks? I assure you, magic is more than mere tricks. It's too far beyond the ken of most people."
[23:16] <@Dark> "Oh I have my fair knowledge on the matter"
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Prove it. Quench that light above us."
[23:19] <@Dark> "With pleasure" I smile before a tendrel of blackness shoots from by back and shatters the light bulb in the blink of an eye. As soon as the light is gone my eyes glow for a second again
[23:19] <@Spiritcurse> "Impressive. But a true shaman is more subtle. Obviously the future is barbaric."
[23:19] <@Dark> "satisfied?"
[23:19] <@Dark> I merely laugh
[23:20] <@Spiritcurse> "I see you agree." I step out of bed and gaze out of the window at the surroundings.
[23:21] <@Dorian> A long, loud bell sounds, and a sudden rucus overtakes the building.
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> "What's happening? The call to war?"
[23:21] <@Dark> "Pitiful isnt it" i snarl in a inhuman voice before shaking my head as if i have a headache and switching on a nearby lamp shade
[23:21] <@Dark> "No, just the call to freedom and pointless fun and games"
[23:22] <@Spiritcurse> "Meanings sure have changed with time."
[23:22] <@Dark> "well for starters...their is no constent war against monsters here...war is much more subtle when it can be"
[23:23] <@Spiritcurse> "And no constant raids by the thunder demons?"
[23:24] <@Dark> "not unless a girl named Satomi screws with the lightning again..."
[23:24] <@Dorian> A slight buzzing goes past the window, sounding somehow far off.
[23:25] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah, here comes one now."
[23:25] <@Dark> My eyes glance out and I seem to shake it against the headache again
[23:28] <@Dorian> A small shadow, the approximate shape of a beetle, skims across the exterior quad, causing a slight commotion amongst the crowds of young(ish) girls and women who stand there.
[23:28] <@Dorian> Oops
[23:28] <@Spiritcurse> "Hmm, that's not my pet."
[23:29] <@Dark> "Nope...but it is a pest"
[23:29] <@Spiritcurse> "What is it?"
[23:30] <@Dark> Again an inhuman snarl escapes me before i shake my head and turn back to him "I dont know...but its somthing bad that came to this world at the same time as you"
[23:30] <@Dorian> Suddenly, an inhuman scream echoes out, and the shadow is snapped up by a pterodactly-shaped shadow. The crowd screams and bolts, showing evidence that this is actually happening and is not just a shadow puppet.
[23:31] <@Spiritcurse> I shout out as loud as I can, which is pretty loud "STOP THAT, AND COME HERE!"
[23:31] <@Dark> "Your pet?" A shout as I bolt out the door and start secreaming for everyone to take cover and return to their class rooms
[23:31] <@Spiritcurse> "That would be him."
[23:31] <@Spiritcurse> "I call him Quezocoatlus, Quex for short."
[23:32] <@Dark> "I dont care if you call him Barny the happy dino! Well get him out of here will you!"
[23:32] <@Dark> "Return to your class rooms now! This is just a test for the Festival nothing more!"
[23:32] <@Dorian> The Pterodactly flies down, hovering just outside the window. It gives a short screech of affection before nibbling at your shoulder affectionately. It doesn't hurt.
[23:33] <@Spiritcurse> "He's perfectly tame! Look. Good Quex. Now, whatever that thing was, spit it out here. Now. Good Quex."
[23:33] <@Dorian> Quex obliges, and spits out the remains of one of the insects from the other day. As soon as it hits the ground, it begins to evaporate into a fine blue fog.
[23:34] <@Dark> "interesting..."
[23:34] <@Spiritcurse> "What foul magic is this?"
[23:35] <@Dark> "I dont know..." A sniff the air
[23:35] <@Spiritcurse> "Still, good hunting boy."
[23:38] <@Dark> "As I thought..."
[23:38] <@Spiritcurse> "What is it?"
[23:38] <@Dark> Nothing that need concern you"
[23:39] <@Spiritcurse> "Hmm. You're just being difficult. Quex, eat him."
[23:40] <@Spiritcurse> The pterodactyl lunges, but pulls short, used to my sense of humour.
[23:41] <@Dark> I dont flinch, sligtly glad that the calling of your bluff was right
[23:41] <@Dorian> The door bursts open, and Evangeline walks in, flanked by a distictly mechanical looking woman. They are both wearing Goth-Loli clothing, and the woman has strange paices of metal attatched to her ears.
[23:42] <@Spiritcurse> "Ah, the demon child."
[23:42] <@Dark> "Welcome Eva...glad you could join me"
[23:43] <@Dorian> The young girl grimaces, "What do you want this time, Conjack? I have things that I need to attend to, you know I do."
[23:43] <@Spiritcurse> "The young one has spirit."
[23:43] <@Dark> "Oh you never used to be so hostile my dear"
[23:44] <@Dark> "oh and I wouldnt call her young if i were you"
[23:45] <@Spiritcurse> "She's only little. Doesn't look like a grown one."
[23:45] <@Dark> I take a step away from him and grin at Eva
[23:46] <@Spiritcurse> "Scared of the young demon?"
[23:47] <@Dorian> She frowns "I know, I just have some very important business to attend to." She blushes, "VERY important business" Turning to Hrar, she narrows her eyes and bares her fangs. "DO NOT CALL ME LITTLE SO LIGHTLY, BOY! I HAVE LIVED MANY MORE OF YOUR LIFETIMES THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE!!!"
[23:47] <@Dorian> As she says this, her hair is whipped into the air by a chill wind.
[23:47] <@Spiritcurse> "I was apparantly born more than 12000 years ago, demon."
[23:48] <@Dark> One of the snakes emerges from my left shoulder and grins
[23:48] <@Spiritcurse> "Also, you are still smaller than me. Making you little."
[23:51] <@Dorian> "Yes, but you have yet to live more than 30 years! I have lived over 700! AND DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!!!" She palm-strikes Hrar in the chest, sending him through the wall behind you and dealing 16 points of damage.
[23:51] <@Dark> I burst out laughing, as dones the snake. "That my girl!"
[23:52] <@Spiritcurse> I stand up among the wreckage. "And if you try that much more, you won't see 800."
[23:52] <@Dark> "persistant arent you lad"
[23:52] <@Spiritcurse> "The gods will the death of all demons. And should she try that again, she'll be placed higher on the list."
[23:53] <@Dorian> She brushes herself off, and turns to Conjack, snarling "What are you laughing at?" Turning to Hrar, she smiles. "You're lucky to have survived. That, or damn tough. That would have killed a normal human, even though it was merely 1% of my ture power."
[23:54] <@Spiritcurse> "Or both." I say, smiling. "Powerful. Must be making up for being so short."
[23:54] <@Dark> I laugh a little more
[23:55] <@Dorian> The woman behind her sighs, and swiftly moves to restrain Evangeline and she seems to break into an unstoppable rage, screaming and shouting obscenities at Hrar at the top of ther lungs.
[23:56] <@Spiritcurse> "I think i should stop here. As Blekhamut says, 'Anger not the demon, but destroy it swiftly."
[23:56] <@Dorian> In short time, she calms down, arranges herself, and turns to Conjack. "So what is it this time?" She asks irritantly, ignoring Hrar.
[23:56] <@Spiritcurse> "Hardly polite" I mutter, than sit on the bed.
[23:57] <@Dark> "Ah yes. I assume that you have noticed the ammount of giant bugs flying around at the moment"
[23:57] <@Spiritcurse> I look at some of the scars on my body and nod.
[23:57] <@Dorian> Evangaline remaind standing, tapping her foot in impatience. "What of it? They cna't be more that oversized pests, can they?"
[23:58] <@Spiritcurse> Pointing at the burns, I shake my head.
[23:58] <@Dark> I fall silent for a second and the snake on my side drifts towards her, snarling as it comes close and speaks in a inhuman...disturbing voice
[23:59] <@Dark> "They reek of powers that are like my own child...yet they are nothing more than maggots claiming the throne of darkness from somthing they dont understand...I need information on them...And I want them dead"
[00:00] <@Dark> "you are the first to come to when it comes to killing are you not?"
[00:01] <@Dorian> Evangeline smiles evilly."Well, whilst me and Chachamaru here don't know any more that you do about them, if a mass extermination is needed, we'll surely oblige" Chachamaru nods, although she looks a little unsure.
[00:02] <@Spiritcurse> "If you intend the slay the metal demons, you have my maul."
[00:02] <@Dark> The snake grins, revealing rows of pointed jaws "Just as I thought"
[00:03] <@Dorian> Evangeline nods. "Then let's go swat some bugs!"
[00:03] <@Dark> The snake shivers as it turns back towards Hrar. It opens its mouth to speak but is cut short by somthing
[00:04] <@Dark> Seeming to snarl in hatred towards you, it instead tunrs back to Evangeline and laughs "Yes...we need to find the sources of these vermin...and crush it"
[00:05] <@Spiritcurse> "They offend my lord. They must be destroyed."
[00:05] <@Dark> At the mention of your lord. The snake shivers and snarls
[00:06] <@Dark> "Silence about that retched lie!"
[00:06] <@Dorian> "Exactly my plan, although I don't know about his" She gestures at Hrar, "'Lord', whoever that is"
[00:07] <@Dark> "Nothing more than a beam of hope that primative humans invent for themselves"
[00:07] <@Spiritcurse> "My lord is the light, he who grants life to us all."
[00:08] <@Dark> The snake snarls a last time before retracting back into Conjack and vanishing
[00:08] <@Dorian> Evangeline shrugs, "Well, I don't know about that. What help is a sun god when swatting bugs?"
[00:08] <@Spiritcurse> "He grants me strength."
[00:08] <@Dark> "No more use than a big light bulb" I say my eyes glow a bright blue
[00:09] <@Spiritcurse> "We shall have none of your heresy."
[00:09] <@Dark> i snort before moving to the door
[00:09] <@Dark> "herisy? Welcome to the new world"
[00:10] <@Dorian> Evangeline smiles and moves to follow, before thinking again, and hanging back.
[00:10] <@Spiritcurse> "You truly are barbarians."
[00:10] <@Dark> "you ok Eva?"
[00:12] <@Dorian> She nods. "I'm fine. You two go ahead, I need to sort something out here with that brat" She gestures towards Konoka's nursing desk, on which a picture of a young boy with brilliant red hair stands proudly in the middle. On his shoulder sits a white ermine with a cigarette in it's mouth.
[00:13] <@Spiritcurse> "Speaking of Konoka, where did she become such a skilled shaman?"
[00:13] <@Dark> I grin before nodding "See you later then" and leaving the three of you
[00:14] <@Dorian> Evangeline snorts "Shaman? I don't know what you mean. She is nothing more than a mere healer, and a weak one at that, were it not for her artifact." Seeing Conjack leave, she tips her head in acknowledgement of him, and sits down on a chair.
[00:15] <@Spiritcurse> "A healer is invaluable! Without one, how could one hope to survive attacks?"
[00:17] <@Dorian> "BY not being on the recieving end of said attacks." Chachamaru's sudden interruption into the conversation startles Eva slightly, and as she is recovering, Chachamaru taps her on the shoulder and whispers something. Eva nods, and gets up to leave.
[00:17] <@Spiritcurse> "Good day, demon."
[00:18] <@Dorian> "It seems my servant has noticed something, and I have to leave." She says, and suddenly adds a layer of thick sarcasm for the following: "It has been simply WONDERFUL meeting you. I DO hope we meet again soon." With that, she leaves, her hair sweeping behind her like a cloak.
[00:19] <@Spiritcurse> "It was nice to meet you too, she-who-serves-the-demon."
[00:19] <@Dorian> Chachamaru bows to you, before following Eva out.
[00:25] <@Spiritcurse> I stand up and walk out, looking for somebody who doesn't look too busy.
[00:25] <@Dark> I am in the distance, speak to a woman who looks like she has her eyes closed and two small children
[00:26] <@Spiritcurse> I decide to walk over to the man, demon though he may be, since I don't really know anybody else.
[00:27] <@Dark> "So your saying that you saw them over by the lake? When?" I question them but you can not hear their anserws
[00:30] <@Dorian> "Around noon yesterday, why? Is it that important?" The tall one replies, her near-closed eyes somehow looking worried, even from a distance.
[00:31] <@Dark> "None at all. I'm just....errr...looking for some samples for somthing. Nothing to worry about""
[00:32] <@Spiritcurse> I get close enough to join the conversation, but say nothing.
[00:32] <@Dorian> She looks slightly doubtful at this, but seems to accept it. Upon noticing Hrar approach, she gasps slightly and ushers the two younger-looking girls away, not taking one glance over her shoulder
[00:33] <@Dark> "strange...Kaede isnt usually one to act like that to strange things...Must be your hygine""
[00:33] <@Spiritcurse> "Ladies, please..." I say with a smile. "What's the problem?"
[00:35] <@Dark> *sniff*sniff* "Deffinitly Hygine..."
[00:35] <@Spiritcurse> "Now now, demon. Hold your tounge."
[00:35] <@Dark> "Which one? I can have three"
[00:35] <@Dorian> The tall one turns, gives you a quick glance over, and says, "I'm not comfortable being around a cave man. Who knows what he might try, especially with the little ones here."
[00:36] <@Dark> I simply laugh and nod towards her
[00:37] <@Spiritcurse> "I'm no caveman. I am a shaman of the Sun god."
[00:37] <@Dark> "you someone who is going to need a make over"
[00:37] <@Dark> "And will you shut up about that false idol!"
[00:38] <@Spiritcurse> "I spoke not of the false idol. I merely called you a demon, demon."
[00:38] <@Dorian> You both simultaneously notice out of the corner of your eyes that she has her hands over the littler girls' mouths, making sure that they can't speak up.
[00:39] <@Dark> *sigh* "Look, I am a teacher at this school and as such I can not allow you to continue parading around like that"
[00:39] <@Spiritcurse> "Why can't the child speak? Even the young have a mind."
[00:40] <@Dark> "shut it. You are making evreyone uneasy"
[00:41] <@Spiritcurse> "I believe that my pet has caused more of a disturbance."
[00:42] <@Dorian> The taller girl nods and relpies, in a controlled tone of voice, "I know, but they have been rather talkative recently, and there are things that I'd rather you didn't know, Mr. Darkright. Now come along girls." With her last words, she moves her hands onto the girls' shoulders, and steers them out of the building
[00:43] <@Spiritcurse> "She seemed nice."
[00:44] <@Dark> "Forget about that right now. I have to take care of somthing by the lake, you can either come with or stay here but i dont want you walking aruond this acadamy. do you understand?"
[00:44] <@Spiritcurse> "I'll come with you."
[00:45] <@Spiritcurse> And yes.
[00:52] <@Dorian> After a short period of walking, around two hours, you both arrive at the lake, with the golden-red sunset silhuetting the forest/mountain background perfectly. Over the lake, around a dozen of the oversized beetles swarm, milling around, each doing it's own job. From your location you can get a good view over the whole lake, the middle of which now has a large spherical sphere of black light over it, into which the bugs occasionally pass and f
[00:53] <@Spiritcurse> "A dozen of them. Seven managed to take me out last time."
[00:54] <@Dark> I snarl as i look around me...seeming to flinch and pull a face at somthing on I can hear
[00:54] <@Dark> "Thats because you were stupid"
[00:55] <@Spiritcurse> "Also, they fired rays of the sun."
[00:55] <@Dark> "Oh this just gets better...using the light as a weapon now..."
[00:56] <@Spiritcurse> "Exactly. And I doubt they have been blessed by the Sun god."
[00:57] <@Dark> "Shut the hell up about that! How many times do i have to tell you" My voice seems to croak as I shout, sounding like the voice you had heard the snake use before
[00:57] <@Spiritcurse> "Your heresy does you no favours, demon."
[00:58] <@Dark> "I merely remain silent as i side step so that i am in the shade of a tree and continue looking out towards the bugs
[00:58] <@Spiritcurse> "How do we defeat them?"
[00:59] <@Dark> Again I mutter somthing and pull an annoyed look at somthing only I can hear
[01:00] <@Dorian> As you are talking, a series of glowing bolts impact into Hrar, dealing him 8 damage post DR.
[01:00] <@Dark> "mabye they will find out" I mutter as I look up, my eyes glowing a dull blue for a secons
[01:01] <@Spiritcurse> I dive behind the tree and bellow for Quex.
[01:01] <@Spiritcurse> "QUEX! GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW AND BRING YOUR ANGER WITH YOU!"
[01:01] <@Dorian> A screech can be heard from a way away.
[01:01] <@Dark> I laugh as I sink into my shadow form and moce up the tree, reaching out and slashing at a passsing bug
[01:13] <@Dorian> Your first set of claws pass through the bug, leaving naught but gristly entrails behind, whilst your second set miss entirely.
[01:17] <@Spiritcurse> With a bellow of holy rage, I swing my half-a-tree at the nearest bug.
[01:19] <@Dorian> As your tree trunk comes close to impacting, the bug moves out of the way with seemingly supernatural speed, despite the pure force behind it.
[01:19] <@Spiritcurse> The trunk smashes into the ground, leaving a small crater.
[01:20] <@Dark> "Come on barabrion!" The voice of the darkness yells down "No point having that power if you carnt hit anything!" *laughter*
[01:20] <@Spiritcurse> "I can hit the sun-dammed planet, demon."
[01:32] <@Dark> I retract my shadowy arm just in time to avoid a swinging bug before slicing out again after it
[01:32] <@Dorian> The two remaining bugs both turn towards Conjack, and unsheath their pinscers. The first takes a swing at him with one set, missing but taking a large branch off a tree.
[01:34] <@Dorian> The second bug glows breifly before saying, in a high pitched voice, "Put down your weapons and surrender! This is your last warning!"
[01:35] <@Spiritcurse> "Instead, take you and your demon kin back where you came from."
[01:35] <@Dark> "Aww 'demon?' nots not very nice!" I laugh "hes just an ugly caveman!"
[01:36] <@Spiritcurse> "Looks matter not in the kingdom of the sun."
[01:36] <@Dark> Laughing I swing out again
[01:37] <@Dorian> Your claws pass slightly past the bug, causing it no damage.
[01:41] <@Spiritcurse> I roar to the sun god to help me, and I shine with a slight golden light. I swing the maul at the bug in a devstating uppercut, crying my anger at the demons.
[01:45] <@Dorian> As the maul impacts, the bug dissappears into a fine red mist, pieces of carapace dust mixing with it to form a vile sludge that rains over the landscape like sleet.
[01:46] <@Spiritcurse> "TAKE THAT, DEMON SCUM!" I bellow, and then turn to my 'friend'. "You next" I say with a wink.
[01:48] <@Dorian> The last remaining bug glows red breifly, occult patterns playing over it's carapace. The same voice for
[01:48] <@Dark> Have to find me first!" the darkness laughs as my shadow vanishes and reappears on the next tree, swarming up the bark
[01:48] <@Dorian> *from before intones "Maximum agression has been allowed."
[01:49] <@Dark> "Now were talking...."
[01:49] <@Spiritcurse> "YOU THINK? WHAT DO YOU THINK I RUN OFF?"
[01:50] <@Dorian> The bug starts to shift shape, it's form finally resembling a minigun with wings
[01:51] <@Spiritcurse> "YOU THINK I'M SCARED? He's just basically a load of mouths now, right?"
[01:51] <@Dark> The darkness howls as it senses the black energy coming from the transformation
[01:52] <@Dark> "Hit it fast maggot!" I shout but its unclear who to
[01:53] <@Dorian> The barrels start to revolve at higher and higher speed, eventually settling at a speed at which the barrels appear to be one single donut of black.
[01:53] <@Spiritcurse> "Okay, one big, spinning mouth."
[01:54] <@Dark> "somthing like that...and you gotta hit it as hard as you can"
[01:54] <@Dorian> As the top starts to flash, a figure appears seemingly out of nowhere, standing between Hrar and the bug's new form.
[01:54] <@Spiritcurse> "I think I can manage that."
[01:54] <@Dorian> The figure is the tall girl with nearly closed eyes from before.
[01:55] <@Spiritcurse> "Excuse me. I'm going to need to stand there if I'm to smash this thing to oblivion and back."
[01:55] <@Dark> "Excellent timing as allways!" I laugh as my shadow darts to anohter tree
[01:55] <@Dark> moving closer to the gun/bug
[01:56] <@Dorian> As the bolts of light, for the bug's new form is firing many of them, impact into her body, she cries out in pain, her skin burning a little more as each bolt strikes.
[01:57] <@Dorian> Her screams get more intense and, after around 3 seconds, she falls silent, collapsing to the floor, her breathing shallow and eratic
[01:57] <@Dark> the air is filled with a thourely inhuman howl from my shadow
[01:58] <@Dorian> The bug continues to fire at her, her body getting all the more mangled and inhuman as it continues, her final form resembling enough mince meat to make a single sausage.#
[02:00] <@Dark> "Filty, worthless maggot!!!" A voice howls out as my shadow lunges out towards the bug
[02:01] <@Spiritcurse> I call upon my god's full power, and glow almost unbearably. The maul seems to slow down time as it careers towards the bug, and smashes into the crapace, which promptly explodes. The head is sent flying directly up, when Quex consumes it in one snap. The remaining pieces fall slowly to the ground.
[02:02] <@Dark> I catch the head and, with a deafening howl, tear it into oblivion before deceding on the remaining pieces
[02:03] <@Spiritcurse> The light fades, and the full extent of my activities catches up to me. I fall to the ground with a loud thud.
[02:03] <@Dark> My eyes glow a sickening yellow as I howl into the air, my voice now resembling nothing of its human form as I scream
[02:03] <@Dark> Hearing the thud, I look up and snarl
[02:04] <@Dark> This barbarion came at the same time as the bugs....this barbarion was responsible...
[02:04] <@Dorian> As the blows impact simultaneuosly, the bug is reduced fo absolutely nothing. Not a single peice bigger than an atom remains intact, with many peices significaltly smaller, the energy from the fission apparently having being used for more ripping.
[02:04] <@Dark> Giving anopther snarl i begin to advance towards you, claws reaching out...
[02:05] <@Spiritcurse> Quex flies down, landing next to my unconcious body. He growls.
[02:05] <@Dark> The two snakes rise into the air and how back, fang mouths open ready to strike
[02:06] <@Dorian> "Stop."
[02:06] <@Spiritcurse> "Grrrrr...."
[02:06] <@Dorian> The word, nearly whispered, carries further than any bellow.
[02:06] <@Dark> *Snarl* *curse* *slitjer*
[02:06] <@Dorian> An elderly man, with gray, combed back hair, in a suit walks up to the pair of you.
[02:07] <@Dark> The snakes pause as they turn towards the source, snarling heavily
[02:07] <@Dorian> He flicks the snake away with seemingly little effort.
[02:07] <@Dark> "You!" The snakes snarl "This is not your fight!"
[02:07] <@Dorian> "No," he replies, "Nor is it yours."
[02:07] <@Dark> rising from the shadows, I stand before him, bathed in blackness as the snake return
[02:08] <@Dark> "Oh but it is Takamichi. I swore to protect these girls and now this maggot has caused this loss!"
[02:09] <@Spiritcurse> Quex spreads his wings, seeming to relax now the danger has gone. He nuzzles against Hrar, purring somehow.
[02:09] <@Dorian> "This one is not responsible. That one is much more powerful than either you or I, and has not yet arrived. These are his scouts."
[02:10] <@Dark> "I sense him maggot...I sense its power growing! But they came with this one!"
[02:11] <@Spiritcurse> "Grrr...." Quex shakes his enormous head gently.
[02:11] <@Dark> "I have lost one i was to protect! That demands blood as payment!"
[02:12] <@Spiritcurse> Quex spreads his wings wide, rises on his back legs and lets out a defeaning roar.
[02:12] <@Dorian> "This one is here for one reason: To help us. He is chosen by your antithesis, Conjack, and as such is the best to fight the oncoming shadows in time. Take the blood of their lord, of their dark master, when he arrives." He smiles, "Take it however you like"
[02:14] <@Dark> The darkness is silent as it stairs at Takamichi before seeming to recided "Their masters blood is mine now. I will be the one to take it...and know this...I am not going to allow you to impare me in any way Maggot"
[02:14] <@Dark> And with that, the darkness recideds and Conjack drops to the ground, breathing heavily
avatar
Spiritcurse
Demi-Assassin
Demi-Assassin

Posts : 5995
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 22
Location : At my computer.

View user profile http://burntlegion.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 am

No complaints about the death in this one. This one is the most shocking as, well, it directly effects the twins. With trauma. Lots and lots of trauma.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 am

Rest in peace Kaede...you fell to a great power and, in falling, have awoken the darkness itself. You death has spawned the darkest hour.

When the deamon arrive the survivours will envy the dead...

R.I.P
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 am

Even though I'm the one who engineered her death, even I feel sadness at her loss. I made myself emo. Sad She will be missed.

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:04 am

What of the Baka Rangers? There is no more blue...
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:10 am

Heh, monochrome rainbow...

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 pm

The school bell rang silent that night…
It was one of the darkest nights that Conjack had seen since coming to Mahora Academy and yet he felt no desire to enjoy it…not after what had happened. Stood atop the stone gargoyle he felt the presence slither in the back of his mind, far more powerful than it had been in years after he had willingly given into it in his moment of rage.
Strange how everything could fall apart in the space of such a short time…
In the yard below him he could see the class lined up in neat rows, each of them bathed in blackness as if in a sick parody of himself as they bent down before the coffin of the one that he had failed to protect, knowing that there was little remaining within. They wept and whispered to each other, their ten year old teacher standing motionless at the front as he seemed completely paralyzed under the pressure and his own morning. It was impossible to imagine what could have been going through the child’s mind…but whatever it was, amount of dark thoughts pouring from him was enough to make the darkling turn away in disgust at himself.
He had spoken to the twins earlier…and tomorrow he was going to have to speak to Negi at some point and explain what had happened…
“What are you mopping about?”
Conjack didn’t reply as he looked upwards to see the person he had know for hundreds of years move to stand beside him, dressed in a morning gown herself as she looked up toward the sky rather than the scene below. He couldn’t tell if it was due to her own morning or if she was simply making the most of the opportunity to wear such an outfit but he appreciated it all the same.
“What’s done is done Conjack” She said calmly, keeping her voice soft as she looked at the full moon “sitting around feeling sorry for yourself or thinking ‘what if?’ isn’t going to change a thing for anyone. You and I have both been around death plenty and we have both killed many in our lives, this is just one more in the long span of time”
“I doubt that’s how they feel” Conjack muttered as he gestured downward “Nor is that how I believe you feel Evangeline. You never were very good at hiding your emotions from me”
Evangeline shot him a look as if she was about to shout some retort before pausing and looking away, closing her eyes as if falling into deep thought, leaving them both in absolute silence. Sighing to himself, Conjack folded his arms and allowed his fatigue to wash over him, trying to ignore the slithering in the back of his mind.
“I’ve not sensed you like this in a long time” the vampires finally said, casting him a weary look “You going to tell me exactly what happened?”
“I don’t know Eva…it all happened too fast. I was killing those bugs with that Neanderthal when one of them transformed into some sort of heavy weapon, like a giant machine gun or something. We could have taken it but it loaded faster than I expected and was about to blow him into oblivion when that girl…Kaede…she jumped out of nowhere and took the bullets. I’ve seen terrible things done Evangeline…I have done terrible things as have you…but her body was reduced to nothing in barely a matter of seconds. I barely even noticed what was happening before it was over. And then…I guess my anger made me loosen my defenses because…the darkness awoke and took complete control of me for the first time in a decade”
“What!?” Evangeline cried, suddenly turning to face him with a whip of her hair as she fixed him with a strong gaze “It took control of you?”
“Yes…and when that foolish Barbarian denied it the killing of that bug it turned on him. It even tried to kill Takamichi when he decided to step in. I don’t remember much after that, just feeling absolute hatred towards everything that could have been, even in the slightest way, responsible for the presence of the damn bugs. Creatures that wield such crude darkness and then go and kill those that are under my protection…I…” Conjack paused as he clenched his fist and snapped his eye shut, trying to hide the way that his eyes glowed a fierce yellow as he felt the anger rise within him.
“You need to be careful” Evangeline muttered in as kind a voice as she was capable given the circumstances “If the Darkness has as much of a holdover you at the moment as you claim then you aren’t in any position to be embarking on any vengeance fueled mission”
“Who are you to advice me child?” Conjack snarled in an inhuman voice before giving a low snarl of pain as he clutched his head and slid to the ground along the wall. Imagining the look of fear that must have been on his apprentice’s face, he gave a low sigh and kept his head berried in his arms “I’m sorry Eva…I didn’t mean it. I just don’t understand why she did it”
“I know” The girl muttered as she looked back towards the moon “I mean I always said that that lot were a complete idiots but I didn’t think they were that stupid”
There is something in the air Jacky…can you feel it? Look around you.
Looking up at the malformed voice’s bidding, Conjack saw the form of two bugs flying across the sky, darting around each other as if in some sort of mating dance as they span and swirled in the air, flying towards the moon until they were nothing more than specks in the distance and vanished. They were getting more active by the day…
“The boy missed his training session tonight”
Frowning, Conjack turned back to look at the dull expression on his companions face, wondering why she had bothered to mention something that was so blindingly obvious. He opened his mouth to reply but struggled to find words as it dawned on him that she was trying to change to topic because it was causing him trouble.
That simple act of kindness was enough to allow him to lean back speak as the darkness receded from his mind…
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:07 pm

A short interlude in which a sinister group is introduced..

As the mounring ceremonies takes place, a different type of meeting is also happening. Above the World Tree, a gathering of figures stands. One, female, raises her hand, levelling it at the funeral. As a manaical smile crosses her face, the palm of her hand glows red.
tHAT IS AGAINST ORDERS, rUINA
The voice sounds from nowhere, invading each of their heads. The woman, Ruina, frowns and lowers her hand.
"I know, Domino, but... well... it would be so easy to just wipe them out now!" she whines, her voice sounding spoilt and brattish, "Just one shot, please! For me?"
nO. wE HAVE OUR ORDERS, AND WE MUST COMLETE THEM.
"Yeah, man. Gotta do what we gotta do, ain't it?"
Ruina frowns, "Iocus, what are you on about?"
One of the figures, male, sits down and takes out a pipe. Lighting it, he takes a long draft on it before exhaling a single perfect octogon of smoke. "It's, like, I'unno, man, an order from god, or something."
bE SILENT WITH YOUR rAMBLINGS, iOCUS
"Let him speak, Domino." A thousand voices from all around sounded.
wHY SHOULD HE, eFFERVO?
The thousand voices sound again, "Because, annoying as he is, he is the most powerful of us and, as such, deserves some respect."
"He's right, Domino. Besides, the rules are that anyone may speak at the meetings." A smaller figure, younger, female, steps foward, in front of Iocus, "And you made that rule, did you not?"
vERY WELL, vALETUDO. hE SHALL BE TOLERATED
Ruina looks around, as if searching for something. "Where is Sandalphon these days? I haven't seen him in years."
The two remaining figures look up, their eyes flashing red. "He was split, mind, body and soul," they intone in perfect unison, "And the parts were scattered thoughout this world's time and space. They will reform when the time is right."
aND HOW SOON IN THAT TIME, mR'S 3 AND 4?
"We do not know." they say, again in perfect unison, "Centrum has no further information on this subject."
vERY WELL. tO YOUR TASKS, EVERYONE. tHE PLAN MUST GO AHEAD. oUR LORD IS WAITING.
And with that the figures dissapear, visible only as black spheres which quickly vanish into the sky, appearing for all the world like black shooting stars.


Last edited by DorianCreed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fucking Domino)

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:58 pm

These people reek of arrogance..they are fools to think that they are as powerfull as they do...yet their words interest us. If these are indeed the onces responsible for what has happened and is still happening then we will enjoy crushing them...This Domino however...it is a pressence that reminds us of of myself. This is a treat to the true darkness.
Yet I sense more...they have a master who would see our throne torn away...pathetic.
---The Darkness
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 pm

[21:59] <Dorian> With the Festival coming up, the mood should be high. However, with the recent loss of Kaede, the mood is almost at tipping point, with many a person in tears or too depressed to even leave the bed. The scene is 5-A's classroom, with thier homeroom teacher, Negi Springfeild, and their class president, Ayaka Yuhiko, holding a wake for the recently deceased Ms. Nagase.
[22:00] <@Spiritcurse> "Her soul is with the light now."
[22:01] <Dark> I am stood silently as far back in the room as I can
[22:01] <Dark> my arms folded and hat pulled as far down my face as possible
[22:03] <Dark> "Sleep in the eternal night" I mutter, too low for anyone to hear
[22:04] <Dorian> As Negi takes the podium, the room falls silent. He clears his throat, and begins to speak in a broken voice "Kaede i-... was an inspiration to us all. She was a beautiful woman, a skilled ninja, and an aspiring pupil. She will be irreplacable in our hearts, completely unique, and without her..." He cannot go on talking, and breaks down into tears, as a long haired girl with mismatched eyes leads him to a nearby chair.
[22:12] <Dorian> With Negi's breakdown, the party wake starts to disperse, many a person crying onto shoulders and others deathly silent and morose with greif. As everyone moves away from the school, the tannoys sound, "Despite the recent tragedy, the Mahora Festival will be going ahead as planned. After a request by Springfeild-sensei, the attraction run by class 5-A will be dedicated to the memory of Kaede Nagase. May she rest in peace."
[22:12] <@Spiritcurse> I leave the room as subtley as is possible, and wait in the corridor.
[22:13] <Dark> I do the same, keeping a distance from the girls and keeping an eye on Negi until he is taken away.
[22:15] <Dorian> Konoka walks over to the two of you, and says "Negi'll be put on suicide watch untill the festival is all over. Asuna's really worried about him."
[22:16] <@Spiritcurse> "Surely the festival will bring him some joy?"
[22:16] <Dark> "His heart is full of dark emotions right now...but he wont go that far...not yet"
[22:17] <Dorian> "I doubt it," She says, ignoring Conjack, "He'll just be trying to work out how he could've saved her."
[22:18] <Dark> "And hes not the only one with dark emotions" I mutter before walking back and stairing out of a nearby window
[22:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Nobody could have. Not even the gods."
[22:19] <Dark> "The gods are not here!" I shout as i turn around
[22:19] <Dark> "Nothing that happened yesterday even possibly hints that their is any source of devin protection with us!"
[22:20] <Dark> "Kaede shouldnt have even be there! I still...I still carnt work out what she was doing throwing herself in front of those bullets..."
[22:20] <Dorian> Konoka looks startlled at Conjack's outburst. She attempts to hide behind Hrar slightly, her eyes welling up.
[22:20] <@Spiritcurse> "She was foolish, but she was defending us. It was a regrettable, yet noble, act."
[22:21] <Dark> Seeing her reaction, a pause and fight for control, looking at the ground. I shoot a look at Hrar before turning back towards the window
[22:22] <Dorian> As footsteps sound, a tallish woman in glasses stomps up to Hrar, and slaps him neatly around the face. "How dare you!" She shouts, "She sacrificed her life for you, and that's all you can say!? How dare you!!!"
[22:24] <@Spiritcurse> "I see the nobility, but not thought. Although, back in my time such deaths were common."
[22:25] <Dorian> She soots you a look of purest loathing and storms off, muttering to herself.
[22:25] <Dark> "At least somthings dont change" i mutter to myself
[22:26] <@Spiritcurse> "Is she always this angry?"
[22:26] <Dark> I say nothing as I seem to react to somthing in my head
[22:30] <Dorian> As everyone has been filing out of the building, you two suddenly find yourselves in a deserted school. As a final crying girl walks past you, the air falls silent, apart from a subtle background buzz.
[22:31] <Dark> "A dark day...and not in a good way..."
[22:31] <@Spiritcurse> "That buzzing? More of the bugs?"
[22:32] <Dark> "Proberly. They have been flying around the school at least one an hour since we attacked them at the lake"
[22:32] <@Spiritcurse> "Wonderful. Feel like a hunt?"
[22:33] <Dark> I pause and turn back to you and with a low growl, my eyes flash a bright blue "More than you could ever know fool" I snarl in an inhuman voice
[22:35] <@Spiritcurse> Turning to the window, I shout "QUEX!" and turn back. "Then let's be off."
[22:35] <Dark> "Where are you planning on going?"
[22:36] <Dark> "back to the lake?"
[22:36] <@Spiritcurse> "To hunt some bugs. I'm sure they'll come to us eventually."
[22:36] <Dark> "Sounds like a plan?" I say humourlessly before walking out the door
[22:38] <Dorian> As you turn to leave, you spot a middle aged, caucasian male with an afro in a tye-dye suit. He has a long pipe in his hand, and he is wearing sandals and perfectly circular orange sun glasses.
[22:39] <Dark> "Can I  help you?"
[22:39] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, he looks out of place."
[22:39] <Dorian> He smiles, "I heard you say 'hunt some bugs'. You wouldn't happen to mean Effervo's bugs, would you?"
[22:40] <Dark> I feeze on the spot and look at him
[22:40] <@Spiritcurse> "We mean the flying light things."
[22:40] <Dark> "Effervo?"
[22:41] <Dorian> "Yeah, Effervo. He's a friend of mine. Bit of a prude, but, you know, man. Shit happens." He lights his pipe, and takes a long draft on it, before blowing a smoke octagon.
[22:42] <@Spiritcurse> "Your friend made the bugs happen?"
[22:42] <Dark> "Shit happens..." I mutter, closing my eyes to hide the flash of blue that brust from them.
[22:43] <Dorian> "Yeah, man. He does stuff, you know. With insects, man, and not the 'feel good' stuff, you know? He controlls them, man, it's real spooky." His smile widens.
[22:44] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, make him stop. They're attacking people. Most importantly, me."
[22:44] <Dark> "You dont look very spooked...and we carnt be talking about average means here"
[22:44] <Dark> "Nothing human or non magical could do what has been done to those insects...or disturbe the pressence that it has"
[22:46] <Dorian> "I can't stop him, man. Orders, you know? And, yeah, he's got powers, yeah? He's the living hive, dude, he's just a hive mind, contained in a singular swarm. Man."
[22:47] <@Spiritcurse> "Make him stop attacking us. Or at least me."
[22:47] <Dorian> "Can't do that, man. But here, though. Take this. Bit of advice from me to you, yeah?"
[22:48] *** [1]Dark (Dark@sux-C5357E61.t-mobile.co.uk) joined
[22:49] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[22:49] *** [1]Dark changed nick to Dark
[22:55] <Dark> "What the hell is this supposed to be?" I snap, recognising it as the class regiseter after having copied it myself
[22:55] <Dorian> "It's my predictions, man."
[22:56] <@Spiritcurse> "The crosses mean death, I'm guessing? The face and the religious symbol?"
[22:57] <Dark> My eyes glow again as I look downward, feeling a shiver run down my spine as I see the X on Eva and Nodoka
[22:57] <Dorian> "The face means that I don't know, and the religious symbol, man, I can't say, but yeah, the crosses mean death, dude."
[22:58] <@Spiritcurse> "They're just children. Even we leave the children."
[22:59] <Dorian> "Not my choice, dude. Just what the cards say."
[23:05] <Dark> "This one is strange" The darkness whispers in my mind so no others can hear "He neither works for or against his heart....He is perfectly balanced" It gives a snalr in disgust
[23:05] <@Spiritcurse> "The cards? Witchcraft." I hiss.
[23:05] <Dorian> "Nice helper, dude. What was that about balance again, man?"
[23:05] <Dorian> "I didn't quite catch that."
[23:06] <Dark> Now my eyes flash a deep blue as I shoot a look at him, caught off gurad by his remark
[23:06] <Dark> "Interesting..." The darkness whispers to me
[23:07] <Dorian> "It is, isn't it? Oh, and no witchcraft, just Tatot, man. A bit of voodoo, but nothing else."
[23:08] <@Spiritcurse> "Voodoo? This is new magic, I assume?"
[23:08] <Dark> "Arrogence.." The darkness whispers as I step forward and say alour"I have seen Tatot before...and its hardily the most
[23:08] <Dark> the most reliable of fortune telling"
[23:10] <Dorian> "Yeah, man. Voodoo's this crazy shit from over Haiti way, yeah? Can make zombies, read the future in the entrails, that sort of thing, right? Good stuff. Fun"
[23:10] <Dorian> "By the way, I'm Iocus. You two are?"
[23:11] <@Spiritcurse> "Hrar. And Quex should be arriving shortly."
[23:12] *** Dark quit (Ping timeout)
[23:15] *** Dark (Dark@783F261E.734A712B.C77066E7.IP) joined
[23:16] <Dorian> "Quex? You mean that flying lizard, man? Yeah, he ain't comin'. Got an illusion maze around this place, don't I? He ain't gettin' past it this side of never."
[23:17] <Dark> "Thats some amount of power..."
[23:17] <@Spiritcurse> "RELEASE MY PET AT ONCE."
[23:17] <Dorian> "Why?"
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Because he's my pet."
[23:18] <Dorian> "Any other reason?"
[23:18] <@Spiritcurse> "Yes. Because he's probably missing me."
[23:19] <Dorian> "... You call that a reason?"
[23:20] <@Spiritcurse> "Indeed."
[23:20] <Dorian> "I don't"
[23:20] <Dorian> "Scum"
[23:20] <@Spiritcurse> "Witch."
[23:20] <Dorian> "Please, call me Iocus, scum"
[23:21] <@Spiritcurse> "Nope, I'll call you witch, witch."
[23:21] <Dorian> "No, you won't"
[23:22] <@Spiritcurse> "Yes I will."
[23:22] <Dorian> He suddenly disappears and reappears sat on your shoulder. He has a flick knife to your kneck. "No, you won't"
[23:23] <Dark> "Why are you here?" I ask, trying to brake the talk distract them from killing each other just yet
[23:23] <Dorian> "I needed to check your power, didn't I, yeah?"
[23:25] <@Spiritcurse> I grab for the man, but he vanishes as I touch him. "Sun's fire!" I curse, loudly.
[23:25] <Dark> "Most impressive" The darkness chuckules to me "I can sense him near yet he seems far..."
[23:26] <Dorian> His voice echoes out of nowhere, "If you can find your prescious pet, I'll free him. Otherwise, say bye bye, 'coz Ruina'll kill him, yeah?"
[23:27] <Dark> "He means it" i mutter, passing on a meassage from the darkness though you dont know that
[23:28] <@Spiritcurse> "Right, we're finding this damn lizard. "QUEX" I bellow as loudly as I can. A few birds panic and take flight from a tree across the lake.
[23:28] <Dorian> "Damn straight I mean it. Oh, and it's not gonna be that easy. Anyways, ta ta for now!"
[23:28] <Dorian> "Man."
[23:28] <@Spiritcurse> "Witch."
[23:29] <Dark> "I like that one..." The darkness mutters "I look forward to killing him"
[23:30] <@Spiritcurse> "As do I."
[23:31] <Dark> "Stange..." It seems to brake of in mid sentence "The pressence is gone...He has simply ceased to exist...yet it lives somewhere
[23:31] <Dark> "
[23:31] <@Spiritcurse> "Could you find my dino?"
[23:32] <@Spiritcurse> "Quex will need feeding. And given the number of children around, this could end badly."
[23:32] <Dark> I shake my head, not passing on the message of "Where would the fun be in helping that false god serving maggot"
[23:32] <@Spiritcurse> "And why not, demon?"
[23:33] <Dark> "Lets just say that I'm not the demon...and that the ture demon dosent like to help out that much"
[23:33] <@Spiritcurse> "Well, make it, demon host."
[23:35] <Dark> "How would you recomend I do that? it dosent exaclty accept pretty please"
[23:35] <Dark> I shake my head as I feel the darkness laugh inside my mind
[23:35] <@Spiritcurse> "Hurt it, let me blast it with light, seal it away, torture it. I don't care."
[23:37] <Dark> "How about I let you speak with it if your so sure? Lets see how you speak with the thing you hate most"
[23:37] <@Spiritcurse> I concentrate for a few seconds, then nod.
[23:38] <Dark> I sigh and walk over to the wall, flicking of the switch and closing my eyes
[23:40] <Dark> You see my entire body begin to shake as blackness seems to fly from the shadown around me like metal to a magnet, wrapping my entire body in bottomless blackness as my eyes glow a deep yellow and two fanged snakes brake free from my shoulders. They hiss around before looking directly at you with a low snarl
[23:40] <Dark> "Who are you to summon me?"
[23:40] <@Spiritcurse> "I am everything you are not. I am a servant of the light. And you WILL help me."
[23:41] <Dark> The snakes merely burst out laughing as they look at you with piercing eyes
[23:43] <@Spiritcurse> I open my eyes and let a beam of light stream towards the demon, grinning as the light fills the room.
[23:44] <Dark> The snakes scream in a mixture of pain and rage as they swing around, withering in agony. One even slams against the roof and tears a chunk out of it in pain.
[23:44] <Dark> "Worthless maggot!" The other howls as it raises a tendrel of darkness and luges it at you
[23:44] <@Spiritcurse> I turn my head to the side, gazing at the other head.
[23:45] <Dark> the tendral flies past you and slamms against a light bulb at the end of the corridor, shattering it


Last edited by DorianCreed on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by comingdarkness on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:55 pm

I will write one of these at the end of every session because I'm bored:

How long do you intend to look at that?
Conjack didn’t answer the voice as he stared at the sheet that had been handed to him, his eyes resting on each of the girls in turn, feeling cold as he struggled to take in the happy, innocent smiles of each of them as they looked up towards him. He had no idea how long he had been sat there simply looking at it, he knew which girls had been marked and how off by heart and yet he continued staring. As if he expected the marks to simply vanish and leave the girls unblemished. Yet the marks remained, and Conjack was forced to think of what he should be doing next.
“Iocus the Trickster” He muttered as he looked towards the name that had been written across the top, feeling a slither in the back of his mind as the presence gave a mutter of displeasure at the mention of the boy they had met earlier that day.
He had been unlike anything that Conjack had met in a long time, someone who had managed to be so much at one with the balance of his own heart that even the Darkness could get no reading on him, a feat that was practically impossible for any living life forms. Despite this however, he had been so full of arrogance, speaking of the recent outbreak of ‘bugs’ and everything that had followed with nothing more than ‘shit happens’. It had disgusted him to see. And then, as if part of a sick joke, he had handed him a sheet of all the girls in 5-A and claimed that it was his view on who was going to die and toyed with the barbarian over the life of his pet.
You should have killed him on the spot…I know that you wanted to…
Practically every girl in 5-A was marked out for death with the exception of Yue, Kazumi and Natsumi each marked with a single red x in the right corner of their picture. One interesting thing he did note however was that Makie and Ayaka had been marked in the left corner, however if this meant something or was simply an accident he had no way of telling. Sayo had been marked with a smiley face because, or so Iocus had claimed, he didn’t know the fate of the girl, obviously unaware that she was already dead. Other than that…there was nothing but the promise of death…
Now you know better than that Conjack…what of this Setsuna? Do you sense what comes from this symbol?
“Yes…” He muttered, answering the voice without thinking as he felt something pass over him by simply looking over the red icon that had been printed in place of the usual X upon Setsuna’s picture. It was an icon that he had not seen in centuries and had hoped to never see again and he could only pray that he had misread it.
But you know what it means already…don’t you…
Conjack pulled his glasses off with a sigh and rubbed his eyes, trying to ignore the voice as it spoke the truth that he never wanted to hear, like it always did. He had been able to feel it grow upon his mind in the last few days, feeding upon the anger that he had felt after Kaede’s death and then towards this Iocus…not that he had been helping his own case by willingly allowing it to take a marginal control of his body in order to aid Hrar. It had not been something that he had wanted to do but something told him that he needed to gain the brute’s trust and fast if he was to stand a chance of surviving what was coming…or to save those that he had now been promised would die.
Looking back down at the sheet, his hand rested upon the picture of Kaede for a second before he stood and folded it up, placing it into his pocket as he looked towards the clock. 11 O’clock at night…
Tomorrow he would have to find a way to speak to Negi about what was happening…he had to find a way to stop any more from dying, no matter what the cost. But first he would have to speak to the one most dear to him in the Academy, one who had been marked out for death along with the others. If he was going to save any of them it would be her.
And so, with a whoosh of cold wind, Conjack melted into the shadows of his room and became one with the night, reforming from the shadows in the house of his apprentice within a couple of seconds…
avatar
comingdarkness
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Posts : 1564
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 24
Location : The world of eternal Darkness

View user profile http://commingdarkness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by DorianCreed on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:35 am

Domino relaxed as the meeting ended, his body safe in his isolation chamber. As he did so, a screen lit up, displaying the fact that there was an incoming call, number witheld.
Only two people know this number Domino thought, and swiftly answered the call. It was his lord, cloaked in shadow as usual.
"Domino, good to see you. I have a job for you."
"Of course, lord. What would you have me do?"
"I need you to give Iocus a hand with those ones he's observing."
Domino frowned, his usually perfect features marred by this ugly expression. "And what does my idiot brother need this time?"
"He needs to seem more powerful than he is, so I need you to read their minds and tell him what's going on. The space/time coordinates should be coming through now."
Sure enough, the coordinates came through exactly as the sentance was finished, displaying a place in their curent target world, Q6R392, in a place called 'Mahora', which they had been concentrating on recntly, for some reason. Domino sighed.
"Mahora again, my lord?I know it is not my place to question, but why are we focusing on such a small area?"
The figure on the screen seemed to get darker. "It is not your place to question, you are right. However, if you must know, we target here because it is a Nexus of Quanta, one of the few."
Domino's eyes widened breify, before returning to their usual enigmatic set. "Very well, my lord, I shall set to it breifly. Domino out."
With that, the call ended, and Domino set out into the chaos of existence.
Th

_________________


"Problems? Problems!? There is no problem I can't solve with this!"
- Mad Chainsaw Johnson

"Violence. If it's not solving all of your problems, then you simply aren't using enough of it."
- Unknown

(A)bort, (R)etry, (B)lame a Tinker Gnome?

"Dude, I've got a list of people who are going to survive. It's not into double digits."
- Me, of all people
avatar
DorianCreed
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis

Posts : 701
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 22
Location : The deepest depths of the Munchkin zone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GURPS Negima/Pokemon Crossover Campaign

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum